Midway Motors Supercenter

2075 East Kansas Ave, McPherson, Kansas 67460

Makes: Buick|Cadillac|Chrysler|Dodge|Ford|GMC|Jeep|Lincoln|Mercury|Ram|Service Center

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM Open Now

Midway Motors Supercenter

Call
Midway Motors Supercenter Info
About Midway Motors Supercenter

Midway Motors Supercenter offers 10 brands of New American-made vehicles to choose from as well as a huge assortment of used cars, trucks, SUV's, motorcycles and recreational vehicles! With an inventory of over 700 vehicles there is a little something for everyone. We are family owned and operated and take pride in our customer service. We are eager to earn your business and would like to invite you to "Come join the Family" at Midway Motors.

About Midway Motors Supercenter Learn More

Melissa
1/12/2015

"NO need for patience!"

My experience at Midway was TOP NOTCH! the dealership was available when I needed them to answer any and all questions that I had. Chad Curl was knowledgeable and friendly! His willingness to explain and show me what I needed and what was best for me was highly impressive. Not only was the sales(Chad) friendly, knowledgeable, and proffessional, but the finance department went the extra mile to not only locate the vehicle I wanted but also to get me the best deal possible in record breaking speed! I loved my experience with Midway and intend to return for all future vehicle purchases along with family and friends!

corey807
12/17/2014

"Great place to do business!"

I loved the "no hassle" deal. They told me what they could do and followed through. There was no pressure at all! It was a competitive price with any major market but had a small town feel to the process. Well done!

Marilyn Burgess

bc736742
12/16/2014

"sales associate"

Mike gumm was our sales rep and wanted to say he was very freindly in every way includeing helping us change our things around to our new truck and just went out of his way to see we was taken care of. Thanks Mike.

jakenbelle
11/24/2014

"Good experience"

Had a great experience. We have purchased several vehicles from Midway Motors. I was contacted by the dealership thinking we might be interested in a Denali that had just arrived on the lot. A few phone calls to agree on price. Then made appointment to sign papework and take ownership of the truck on Saturday. I told Kris that we didn't want to spend much time getting the paperwork taken care of and he agreed. We were in and out of the dealership in 15 minutes. Kris is very good and had everything ready to go for our appointmnet.

Janae Perkins
11/07/2014

"Great"

I had a great experience with Midway Motors and love my new vehicle. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

ckmchoochoo
10/29/2014

"pleasantly surprised "

I'm a returning customer. I traded off my 2007, Focus, 70k miles for a 2013 Focus, 37k miles. The car had some small hail dents. Midway Motors said, We'll fix all this for this price. I did not think they would have the car ready in the time frame specified. They did. We traded ownership of the cars the day of the sale. The salesman was joking with me about how I came to the dealership and bought a car and ended up driving home in my old car. C.M.

kathy.richardkoenigsman
10/15/2014

"Great experience!!!!"

I would highly recommend working with Midway Motors and Brent Pelzel. I am very pleased with the service we received!!!! Brent was wonderful to work with and did everything he promised!!!

timmac12
10/13/2014

"overall great experience"

Great sales team, willing to make sure you have a great time and very helpful. Help insure that I got the best price for my trade and get me into a new pretty awesome Jeep.

mittsnook
10/02/2014

"Awsome car buying experience"

Sales rep was awesome. Vehicle is amazing! will return to dealership when looking for another vehicle. Ive always had the best car shopping experience with this dealership and sales rep.

Cealey
9/19/2014

"Awesome Experience"

This is the second vehicle i have purchased from Mike Gumm at Midway Motors. He is by far the best sales man I have ever dealt with when buying a car. I told him exactly what I was looking for and he found it for me in a very short time. Mike and Midway both went above and beyond to assure my buying experience was exceptional. Thank you again. I would recommend Mike and Midway Motor to all my friends and family.

Reviews of Kris Hanschu