Midway Motors Supercenter

2075 East Kansas Ave, McPherson, Kansas 67460

Makes: Ford | Chrysler | Dodge | Jeep | Ram | Buick | GMC | Lincoln | Cadillac | Service Center | Mercury

Showroom Hours: Closed Today

Midway Motors Supercenter

2075 East Kansas Ave,
McPherson, Kansas 67460
Midway Motors Supercenter Info
About Midway Motors Supercenter

Midway Motors Supercenter offers 10 brands of New American-made vehicles to choose from as well as a huge assortment of used cars, trucks, SUV's, motorcycles and recreational vehicles! With an inventory of over 700 vehicles there is a little something for everyone. We are family owned and operated and take pride in our customer service. We are eager to earn your business and would like to invite you to "Come join the Family" at Midway Motors.

About Midway Motors Supercenter Learn More

DTK
6/23/2016

"Excellent Dealership"

Treat you right and most importantly, fair. Will continue to buy my vehicles from Midway Motors. They have excellent customer service and the sales staff knows their stuff!

S HATFIELD
6/23/2016

"Honest, fun & helpful"

We worked with Mike Gumm to buy a used Honda Accord. McPherson is about a 45 min. drive from our house, so we were a little apprehensive about the drive. But, Mike was honest about the info he provided on the car and what he had in inventory, and we were very happy we made the drive. Our purchase experience was a lot of fun and low pressure. Mike had access to all of the Midway vehicles, not just those at his location, and he offered to drive the car to the closer dealer for us to check out. (Due to our schedule, it was better to drive to his location.) I always check pricing online, and their price was exactly where it should be. Closing on the vehicle was super easy, and the financing provided in house was at a very reasonable rate. Extended warranties were available and offered, but not in a pressure sale way. Also, there was a 30 day warranty provided with the purchase covering certain items at reduced rates. We were very happy with this purchase experience and will definitely call Midway for our next car purchase.

Sean in Finance - super nice and fast

Deb @ PLP
6/17/2016

"Brad Klatt is awesome! A very knowledgeable salesman!"

We had bought from Brad before and we wanted him to be our salesman this time too. He is very easy to talk to and very knowledgeable. I would recommend him highly!! We had a very good experience at Midway Motors.

Brown
6/13/2016

"It was very good experience working with mike gumm "

I been other dearship they not friendly they put number in front of you and sign .midway is friendly and will work with you and feel like family

bkc
5/27/2016

"MULTIPLE GOOD"

it was a vary good experiance in buying a vehicle,low pressure vary easy to work with lance,in fact we ended up buying 2 vehicles.

JP1963
5/13/2016

"Great Experience, Would definitely return.."

I view car dealers like sharks lurking for a kill! However, Blake did an excellent job at Midway. He was friendly, helpful, and low pressure. All the staff we talked with were willing to discuss the transaction with low pressure and making the experience a easy one & one that was well worth the drive. This is my second vehicle from Midway and I would definitely recommend Blake and the people there if you are in the market for a new or used car.

Brickbats
5/09/2016

"Service"

I dislike the long slow pressure car dealerships delight in applying to a potential customer. Enter Jon Koehn, the service oriented salesman. No hassle. Brought the truck directly to the job site, I drove it, hooked it on the trailer and tried it out. Loved it. Bought it. One hour off of work and never left the job site.

Timothy K Garrett
5/05/2016

"Over the Top!!!"

We drove 400 miles to purchase this particular vehicle. It was a risky adventure, as I was not sure the vehicle would even be there when we got there, but it was. We walked in at 8am right after they opened on Monday and said, pointing at the SUV sitting right outside the doors, I want that one!!! Blake looked a little surprised when we said we had just driven in from Colorado to get that particular SUV but then we started the process and ended up driving it home that afternoon. The guys in the shop were also over the top as I required some maintenance before I would make the purchase and they stepped up and exceeded my expectations. I don't normally invite folks to my home from these kinds of transactions but then this was more of a Divine Appointment than a transaction. Nate, I did not ever feel like you were on the "other side" during our negotiations. It felt like you were just helping me get what I wanted. Thanks! Shawn, Your trust in me by letting us take the SUV home even thought my banker was back in CO was beyond! Blake, you made this adventure a memory our family will cherish!

Shawn, Nate and alignment guys in the shop.

mycar
4/03/2016

"Very Very Good "

Blake Beye was very good to me he didn't pressure me into anything like most car salesman would. He just set back and let me take my time. So thank you so much Blake.

Grant Skinner
3/27/2016

"Great experience"

Jeff Biehler is a great salesman. I told him what I wanted and he found it. It was everything I wanted and then some. Low mileage and fully loaded. I bought the truck at a fair price to boot with the help of Steve Floyd, who worked diligently to get my payments down to where they were affordable for me. Jon Rempel is a great manager who is easy to talk to. All 3 of these guys made my truck buying experience a great one. I highly recommend buying your next vehicle at Midway Motors.

Jeff Biehler, Jon Rempel