Midway Motors Supercenter

Mike Gumm

Chad Curl, Sales Manager, Midway Motors Supercenter

Chad Curl

March 30, 2017

"Purchased a first Family SUV"

- Kayla Errebo

Mike & Kevin were very helpful when purchasing our Ford Explorer. Both of them made the experience little less stressful and more relaxed and fun. Mike helped negotiate a price for my Jeep Compass. Finance department and service department were very friendly and willing to answer any questions we have. We will go back when looking for a vehicle in the future!

March 30, 2017

"Purchased used van"

- Jacobsstarr

Brad was extremely helpful in procuring the exact van for our needs. He went above and beyond to find the right vehicle for us and our business!

March 28, 2017

"Very helpful and focused on my needs."

- Alan Critchley

Jared Paul and other dealership staff worked quickly and inquisitively to help acquire a vehicle I was very interested in for sale in Connecticut and have it shipped to McPherson. They were open and honest with me in assessing this as a good purchase and helped assure me that the vehicle would not be a disappointment when it rolled off the truck after delivery. I am ecstatic with the whole experience and service from Midway Motors.

New 2016 Buick Enclave, $44983