Midway Motors Supercenter

Sales / eBay Manager

December 04, 2016

"Great Experience!"

- Jeff Krehbiel

I found the Cadillac I was interested in online on Sunday morning. Sunday evening I contacted Brad Klatt about my interest in the Cadillac. (I had purchased from Brad before, so I had his cell phone number). Brad reached out to me early Monday morning and by Monday afternoon I was driving it home. Midway Motors treats you like family! Great place to purchase a vehicle. They even had a Greeter to help direct you where you needed to go.

November 27, 2016

"Jeff is awesome!"

- lindseykepka1

I surprised my husband with an F250, and Jeff was amazing to work with!! He was very attentive to my needs, and he genuinely cared that I was choosing the right vehicle.

November 16, 2016

"Quality selection, quality service "

- from Wichita

We started our search using the website, it was easy to use. We then reached out about a specific vehicle and visited the dealership. Our salesperson was responsive, patient, and easy to work with. The entire car buying process was a good experience at Midway.

New 2016 Ford F-350, $51999