Midway Motors Supercenter

2075 East Kansas Ave, McPherson, Kansas 67460

Makes: Ford | Chrysler | Dodge | Jeep | Ram | Buick | GMC | Lincoln | Cadillac | Service Center | Mercury

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM Closed

Midway Motors Supercenter

2075 East Kansas Ave,
McPherson, Kansas 67460
Midway Motors Supercenter Info
About Midway Motors Supercenter

Midway Motors Supercenter offers 10 brands of New American-made vehicles to choose from as well as a huge assortment of used cars, trucks, SUV's, motorcycles and recreational vehicles! With an inventory of over 700 vehicles there is a little something for everyone. We are family owned and operated and take pride in our customer service. We are eager to earn your business and would like to invite you to "Come join the Family" at Midway Motors.

About Midway Motors Supercenter Learn More

MMT
7/26/2015

"Upfront and honest with our best interest in mind"

Brad Klatt was our salesman and was incredible! I would recommend him to anyone who values honesty and integrity. He made the process enjoyable and was available and helpful throughout it all. We traveled an hour to this dealership from our home and it was well worth it. And we will be back when next we need a car!

thrashc
7/25/2015

"Friendly, no hassel....easy tto do business with."

The staff at Midway Motors was great! Ted Henry (Sales) and Derek Burgan (Finance) were both great.....they made the purchase hassle free.....no pressure tactics.....it was a real pleasure doing business with them. I would definitely purchase from Midway Motors in McPherson, KS again. And will recommend them to others!

Ted Henry & Derek Burgan

Jergoe7
7/22/2015

"Painless Purchase"

We had a very pleasant experience with our purchase of a new vehicle at Mid-Way Motors. We told Mike what we wanted in a vehicle, and he found what we wanted. There was no hassle. We paid cash for vehicle so paperwork was very easy. Finance department was very helpful. We would do it again in a heartbeat.

Derek Burgan

roylin
7/22/2015

"No pressure assistance"

I appreciate the knowledgeable, no pressure help that we received as we looked for a vehicle as well as getting set up for service and financing......

tg
7/13/2015

"Great car buying experience"

Other members of my family have bought several cars from Midway before, and all have been great experiences, but this was the first time any of us had worked with Brad. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He asked what I was looking for up front and stayed within my interests and budget. He worked with me all day as I wanted to compare cars at the lot in Newton. I ended up going with the car at the McPherson- it was what I wanted and was under my budget. He did everything he could to make it a great deal and ensure I was satisfied with my purchase. He is upfront and personable- which you get with most anyone at Midway. Very happy with my purchase and will be back to Midway and Brad when it's time for a new car.

amber4636
7/12/2015

"Excellent!"

We gave Midway the specs of the vehicle we wanted, and the gave us exactly what we we asking for (and we were pretty particular). They had a high level of patience as my husband and I sifted through the many vehicles that were "No's." We appreciate their level of service and are extremely happy with our new SUV!

Jessica1994
6/25/2015

"Amazing service! Awesome dealer!"

This was my second time working with this midway motors as well as working with Brad, and I would recommend him to anyone looking to buy a car. We went in with an idea on what we were looking for, but what we ended up finding (thanks to the help of our dealer) was a way better deal. Brad helped us so much! My husband and I felt very taken care of while we were there.

Mcr1371
6/23/2015

"Best car sales men ever!"

We went in and the people were really nice. They didn't make you feel like you had to buy a certain car! We have bad credit and didn't think we were even going to get approved! We left with a car we love. They gave us an awesome deal! I will never go to anyone else when it comes to buying a car they are by far the best! Go see brad in McPherson!

Joanna
6/15/2015

"Easy purchase"

The staff at Midway was very helpful and friendly with the purchase of our new Canyon. Marilyn made it as stress free as possible for us.

roper447
6/09/2015

"Very easy purchase"

The sales staff was easy to work with and selection of vehicles was decent it was easy to find the vehicle that interested on their website. My salesman was very helpful.

Reviews of Brad Klatt