Midway Motors Supercenter

2075 East Kansas Ave, McPherson, Kansas 67460

Makes: Ford | Chrysler | Dodge | Jeep | Ram | Buick | GMC | Lincoln | Cadillac | Service Center | Mercury

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM Open Now

Midway Motors Supercenter

2075 East Kansas Ave,
McPherson, Kansas 67460
Midway Motors Supercenter Info
About Midway Motors Supercenter

Midway Motors Supercenter offers 10 brands of New American-made vehicles to choose from as well as a huge assortment of used cars, trucks, SUV's, motorcycles and recreational vehicles! With an inventory of over 700 vehicles there is a little something for everyone. We are family owned and operated and take pride in our customer service. We are eager to earn your business and would like to invite you to "Come join the Family" at Midway Motors.

About Midway Motors Supercenter Learn More

Mommy of 3
1/31/2016

"Amazing!"

Mike Gumm did an excellent job at getting us the vehicle we needed. He was flexible and very patient. Mike was very kind to my rowdy boys as well. Thank you Mike Gumm! Steve Floyd was very quick and efficient with the paperwork. He was also very kind and friendly. Thank you Steve Floyd!

EZdoesit
1/19/2016

"Great experience"

I had a great experience dealing with Brad Klatt and Midway Motors Supercenter. The description of the vehicle was accurate, and every effort was made to ensure that I was satisfied, which I was. Brad even made reservations at a local motel since I was coming from out of town.

Tiny Sis
1/18/2016

"TRADING CARS"

I traded cars. . The salesman was very helpful and answered all of my questions. When I bought the car he showed me how to use some of the features that were new to me.

staciejones
1/11/2016

"It was FLAWLESS..."

I just want to say how wonderful it was to do business with Midway Motors! They are hands down the best! From the first call that I received after inquiring about our vehicle that we found online to the day that we picked our car up to 2 days later when Jon called and said that he was mailing our other key phobe. Midway motors definitely takes pride in what they do! I live in Oklahoma and found our 2014 Malibu online through Cargurus. The price was great, the miles were low, the car was beautiful. So I sent an email to them Saturday night and on Monday Jon calls me. He is SUPER nice, very professional and just and extremely positive person. They got us a better interest rate and held the vehicle for us until Friday. We headed up there Friday afternoon about 330, by the time we got there is was right at 7 and they had been closed for an hour. I felt so bad because he had to wait on us but he didn't mind at all, he was standing there with a smile on his face to greet us. I just want to say that I am forever greatful for Midway! We will definitely be back! Great Job Midway you're the best!

1/08/2016

"Sales were not typical salesman not pushy"

Called to find out specials going on . My priority is I'll call you don't call me. This is the way Rachel operated and I found her very friendly and informative

DJ74
1/05/2016

"Good Time"

Wanted to buy local so called my good friend of many years Jon Koehn. Sure he could get what I wanted. He was good to work with. Enjoyed the experience and the truck.

jeffj
12/14/2015

"Great Dealership"

This was my second purchase from Jayme Hoover at Midway Motors, what a fun, easy and seamless transaction as I was wanting a New Ram 1500 and they didn't have just what I wanted in stock but went all they way to Mississippi to bring my new 2016 Ram 1500 Eco Diesel to me over the Thanksgiving weekend. I highly recommend Midway Motors as it truly feels like a family experience.

LT
11/30/2015

"My First Car"

I love my new Jeep Cherokee! It was my first experience buying a car and Kris made it a day to remember. Happy with my choice to buy from Midway Motors.

Jon Rempel

M Lyne
11/17/2015

"Perfect Experience!"

Love my Buick Verano! My saleswoman, Rachel Cartwright, went above and beyond! Working with the dealership, through e-mails, texts, and phone calls was so easy! Awesome experience!

Preferred Builders Inc
11/11/2015

"2011 GMC"

Our company bought a 2011 GMC and were very pleased with the service we received from Kris @ Midway Motors. He did a great job working with us.

Reviews of Steve Floyd