Midway Motors Supercenter

2075 East Kansas Ave, McPherson, Kansas 67460

Makes: Ford | Chrysler | Dodge | Jeep | Ram | Buick | GMC | Lincoln | Cadillac | Service Center | Mercury

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Midway Motors Supercenter

2075 East Kansas Ave,
McPherson, Kansas 67460
Midway Motors Supercenter Info
About Midway Motors Supercenter

Midway Motors Supercenter offers 10 brands of New American-made vehicles to choose from as well as a huge assortment of used cars, trucks, SUV's, motorcycles and recreational vehicles! With an inventory of over 700 vehicles there is a little something for everyone. We are family owned and operated and take pride in our customer service. We are eager to earn your business and would like to invite you to "Come join the Family" at Midway Motors.

About Midway Motors Supercenter Learn More

THuffman
8/04/2016

"Above and beyond!!"

Chad Curl didn't keep calling me to tell me he thinks he has something we may like...He asked what we wanted, found exactly what we asked for and then called me. We got a great deal and trade in. I am so pleased!!! Stephen also helped us finance and get a great rate. We can't thank you enough.

SandyK1242
8/02/2016

"My second new F-150 from Midway Motors! "

Jeff Biehler is just awesome! He made me feel as much at ease buying my new 2016 F-150 Lariat as he did in 2010 when I got my first one from him. He was friendly and knowledgeable about every feature of my new truck. I was totally relaxed and I didn't feel pressured. My first experience was great and this one was worth returning for. I am quick to tell family and friends to go to Midway, in fact my 26 year old daughter just bought her 2016 Ford Escape at Midway. This was her first NEW car purchase and agrees, Midway is a great dealership buy from. For the past 6 years I have appreciated the service department as well as the sales staff. I am looking forward to having them take care of this truck for years to come. Again....Thank you Jeff for your patience in teaching me the new options on my truck.

PARTS and SERVICE department employees were great getting my running boards and hood protector installed.

frogge99
7/28/2016

"Trouble with replaced Transmission"

Have never had a problem with the sales people just with the Chrysler service department and the GM. We had our transmission replaced in our 2008 Jeep Liberty 3 yrs ago at Midway Motors in McPherson. This past month we had something happen that, according to the numerous mechanics that I spoke with, including the Service Manager at Midway, no one has ever heard happening. All the bolts came out of the transmission dropping it down, shearing off a bolt on the motor mount, bending the flywheel and various other damage. We had Jeep towed to another service center and had it repaired. We thought that since this is something that is almost unheard of that Midway would possibly assist on the cost but they say it is past their 2 yr warranty so we are stuck paying over $1100 to have it repaired. I just really feel that they let us down as it sounds like the bolts were not torked (spelling) and also there were no supporting rods found within the transmission. We were just lucky we weren't on the highway when this happened as who knows what could have happened.

Chrysler Service Manager

Boo
7/16/2016

"Best experience ever when buying a new car!!!!!"

Brad Klatt was a great guy. Professional, respectful, personable. Represents Midway Motors with dignity and honor!!!Would recommend him to anyone. Most hassle free car buying experience we have EVER experienced!!!Thank you Brad!!! (And thank you Tim!!)

Tim

Julie
7/03/2016

"Exceptional service!"

Picked up the vehicle at my work and returned to me! Above and beyond customer service! Very appreciated! Very courteous and professional!

Service department

Dave Regan
6/27/2016

"great"

Lance Thompson was great to work with and to be honest we thought we got a fair price for our trade in as well as the final price for our new purchase. We looked around for several months and when we drove to the dealership it was well worth the drive from Kansas City. Lance went out of his way to make us feel welcome there and would recommend this dealership as well as Lance himself. We will plan on purchasing our next vehicle from them.

willard lenhart
6/26/2016

"Jeff was great to work with. "

They were easy to talk with and didn't seem pushy. Jeff was friendly and checked with me after a few days to check if all was ok.

DTK
6/23/2016

"Excellent Dealership"

Treat you right and most importantly, fair. Will continue to buy my vehicles from Midway Motors. They have excellent customer service and the sales staff knows their stuff!

S HATFIELD
6/23/2016

"Honest, fun & helpful"

We worked with Mike Gumm to buy a used Honda Accord. McPherson is about a 45 min. drive from our house, so we were a little apprehensive about the drive. But, Mike was honest about the info he provided on the car and what he had in inventory, and we were very happy we made the drive. Our purchase experience was a lot of fun and low pressure. Mike had access to all of the Midway vehicles, not just those at his location, and he offered to drive the car to the closer dealer for us to check out. (Due to our schedule, it was better to drive to his location.) I always check pricing online, and their price was exactly where it should be. Closing on the vehicle was super easy, and the financing provided in house was at a very reasonable rate. Extended warranties were available and offered, but not in a pressure sale way. Also, there was a 30 day warranty provided with the purchase covering certain items at reduced rates. We were very happy with this purchase experience and will definitely call Midway for our next car purchase.

Sean in Finance - super nice and fast

Deb @ PLP
6/17/2016

"Brad Klatt is awesome! A very knowledgeable salesman!"

We had bought from Brad before and we wanted him to be our salesman this time too. He is very easy to talk to and very knowledgeable. I would recommend him highly!! We had a very good experience at Midway Motors.

Reviews of Steve Floyd