Midway Motors Supercenter

2075 East Kansas Ave, McPherson, Kansas 67460

Makes: Buick|Cadillac|Chrysler|Dodge|Ford|GMC|Jeep|Lincoln|Mercury|Ram|Service Center

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM Closed

Midway Motors Supercenter

2075 East Kansas Ave,
McPherson, Kansas 67460
Midway Motors Supercenter Info
About Midway Motors Supercenter

Midway Motors Supercenter offers 10 brands of New American-made vehicles to choose from as well as a huge assortment of used cars, trucks, SUV's, motorcycles and recreational vehicles! With an inventory of over 700 vehicles there is a little something for everyone. We are family owned and operated and take pride in our customer service. We are eager to earn your business and would like to invite you to "Come join the Family" at Midway Motors.

About Midway Motors Supercenter Learn More

Deerehere
5/19/2015

"Above and beyond"

Lance found the truck I was looking for and was able to get it equipped and delivered in a very timely manner. Always great communication which made for a smooth transaction.

Cherokee
5/07/2015

"Back for More!"

This is our second vehicle we have bought from Midway Motors in McPherson. Even though we live in Hutchinson, the folks at Midway are willing to go that extra mile and travel to Hutchinson in helping us make those purchases. Chad was very helpful (and patient) in helping us find the car/truck we were looking for and Steve arranged the financing we were comfortable with. Definitely recommend Midway in McPherson!

CalifCadi555
4/27/2015

"Great communications & Deal. Outstanding Saleman -Brad Klatt"

I purchased my vehicle online, all communications were straight forward and dealt with same sales person all the way through deal. Outstanding follow up and greatly assisted in finding me the vehicle I had been looking for. After deal was made Saleman followed up and assist in transportation from local airport to dealership.

noakesd
4/14/2015

"Leasing with Lance"

Lance went out of his way to make sure everything was taken care of to meet my needs, making leasing a car an easy process.

Ozzy
4/11/2015

"Terrible never again!"

Rod was nothing but nice before sale even sent vehicle to our house to test drive it but after sale we found transmission fluid burnt.While they changed fluid Rod left my wife standing 45 min before another salesman got her a loaner we had set up appointment days before because we had appointment. Only to get 3 miles and have low fuel light come on! Apparently not there job to put fuel in loaner even when they sell you a 20000 dollar vehicle. Asked service man why fluid was not checked before sale and management only allows them to look over certain vehicles. I had bought an extended warranty only to have them tell me transmission rebuild might not be all covered depending on what they found if they tore it down and may get billed for loaner car if they could not find anything wrong! I have bought 1500 dollar cars without warranty i have felt better about. NEVER want to deal with Midway again or Rod Martin!

Enola
4/09/2015

"Silverado 2003"

We will be back when it comes time to buy a van. They were very helpful when we wanted to meet in hutch to see the pickup they didn't mind at all

John Georing

84kohler
2/23/2015

"Buying a Jeep Cherokee"

Once again we have had a wonderful experience at Midway Motors in McPherson, Kansas. Everyone is always so warm and welcoming. After moving to Salina we did consider buying in town but since we know Kris Hanschu and all the other staff so well, we just couldn't see ourselves going anywhere else but to Midway Motors. Thank you Kris and Midway.

Lincoln
2/13/2015

"very nice peolpe to work with"

I enjoyed working with Kris he all ways treats me fair and honest. The car I bought was clean and well priced. I will be back to buy future cars.

btaber
2/09/2015

"Great experience!"

I got the car I wanted, for under my budget! Great experience! They put a lot of effort and care into making sure I got everything I wanted, at a price I could afford!

Robert
2/02/2015

"The Best Place to Get a Car!"

My experience at Midway Motors is beyond what I could ever imagine a dealership to be. Sales Manager Bill Kennedy went beyond offering help at a time of need, getting me out of a bad transportation crisis and into a brand new car with the best deal I thought would only happen in a dream. My wife and I felt welcomed, important, and we received excellent services by all Midway Motor employees encountered. I also enjoyed the no hassle, no pressure deal and being offered the best under the circumstances as promised. Bill explained options, what he could do and followed through! Finance Manager Shaun GableI handled our finance paperwork and put us at ease, I highly recommend this dealership!

Shaun Gablel