Midway Motors Supercenter

2075 East Kansas Ave, McPherson, Kansas 67460

Makes: Ford | Chrysler | Dodge | Jeep | Ram | Buick | GMC | Lincoln | Cadillac | Service Center | Mercury

Showroom Hours: Closed Today

Midway Motors Supercenter

2075 East Kansas Ave,
McPherson, Kansas 67460
Midway Motors Supercenter Info
About Midway Motors Supercenter

Midway Motors Supercenter offers 10 brands of New American-made vehicles to choose from as well as a huge assortment of used cars, trucks, SUV's, motorcycles and recreational vehicles! With an inventory of over 700 vehicles there is a little something for everyone. We are family owned and operated and take pride in our customer service. We are eager to earn your business and would like to invite you to "Come join the Family" at Midway Motors.

About Midway Motors Supercenter Learn More

Karen
9/21/2016

"Great staff"

The staff at Midway Motors was good to get along with. I had asked about a vehicle at one of the ither location. They had gone and picked up so it was at a closer location for me to look at the vehicle.

Tyler Fowler

DGHigdon
9/15/2016

"Best experience "

We purchased a 2016 2500 Ram. We feel we had the best experience one could have when buying a new truck! Our sales person, Jared, was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. We were impressed when we were given a tour of the dealership so we would know where to take our truck for service. If you want the best experience, choose Midway Motors, you will become part of the family!

Jared

kuhner12
9/13/2016

"Great service"

Great, friendly service. It was very pleasant to work with everyone involved, especially when we didn't make it an easy deal to begin with:)

Shaun Gable

Equinox.dls
9/07/2016

"Brett Miller did an awesome job! He went the extra mile for."

Great place great people and so far great experience. Steve needs to slow his talking down especially for people who have trouble hearing. But did good otherwise

merrogan
9/05/2016

"Very Helpful!"

I saw a car I liked on cars.com, I had my grandparents test drive it for me, and they loved it! I drove down test drove it, and fell in love! They took care of me, and gave me a good deal on my trade in. I would highly recommend Midway Motors! They were helpful, friendly, and tried to make the process as quick as they could!

Chad Pierce
8/29/2016

"What i asked for"

I really appreciate it when you can tell someone what your after and they give you what you need. I wasnt upsold or pressured into something more than i could afford..

Marcus Gao
8/28/2016

"Mr. Mike Gumm is Great!"

Mr. Mike Gumm is very helpful in helping me get my Ford Focus. This is my first car. Mike drove all the way from McPherson to Salina so that I do not have to take a taxi to McPherson. He is very effective in communication and takes customers very seriously. I strongly recommend you to call Mike when you want to get a car.

THuffman
8/04/2016

"Above and beyond!!"

Chad Curl didn't keep calling me to tell me he thinks he has something we may like...He asked what we wanted, found exactly what we asked for and then called me. We got a great deal and trade in. I am so pleased!!! Stephen also helped us finance and get a great rate. We can't thank you enough.

SandyK1242
8/02/2016

"My second new F-150 from Midway Motors! "

Jeff Biehler is just awesome! He made me feel as much at ease buying my new 2016 F-150 Lariat as he did in 2010 when I got my first one from him. He was friendly and knowledgeable about every feature of my new truck. I was totally relaxed and I didn't feel pressured. My first experience was great and this one was worth returning for. I am quick to tell family and friends to go to Midway, in fact my 26 year old daughter just bought her 2016 Ford Escape at Midway. This was her first NEW car purchase and agrees, Midway is a great dealership buy from. For the past 6 years I have appreciated the service department as well as the sales staff. I am looking forward to having them take care of this truck for years to come. Again....Thank you Jeff for your patience in teaching me the new options on my truck.

PARTS and SERVICE department employees were great getting my running boards and hood protector installed.

frogge99
7/28/2016

"Trouble with replaced Transmission"

Have never had a problem with the sales people just with the Chrysler service department and the GM. We had our transmission replaced in our 2008 Jeep Liberty 3 yrs ago at Midway Motors in McPherson. This past month we had something happen that, according to the numerous mechanics that I spoke with, including the Service Manager at Midway, no one has ever heard happening. All the bolts came out of the transmission dropping it down, shearing off a bolt on the motor mount, bending the flywheel and various other damage. We had Jeep towed to another service center and had it repaired. We thought that since this is something that is almost unheard of that Midway would possibly assist on the cost but they say it is past their 2 yr warranty so we are stuck paying over $1100 to have it repaired. I just really feel that they let us down as it sounds like the bolts were not torked (spelling) and also there were no supporting rods found within the transmission. We were just lucky we weren't on the highway when this happened as who knows what could have happened.

Chrysler Service Manager