Midway Motors Supercenter

2075 East Kansas Ave, McPherson, Kansas 67460

Makes: Buick|Cadillac|Chrysler|Dodge|Ford|GMC|Jeep|Lincoln|Mercury|Ram|Service Center

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM Closed

Midway Motors Supercenter

2075 East Kansas Ave,
McPherson, Kansas 67460
Midway Motors Supercenter Info
About Midway Motors Supercenter

Midway Motors Supercenter offers 10 brands of New American-made vehicles to choose from as well as a huge assortment of used cars, trucks, SUV's, motorcycles and recreational vehicles! With an inventory of over 700 vehicles there is a little something for everyone. We are family owned and operated and take pride in our customer service. We are eager to earn your business and would like to invite you to "Come join the Family" at Midway Motors.

About Midway Motors Supercenter Learn More

84kohler
2/23/2015

"Buying a Jeep Cherokee"

Once again we have had a wonderful experience at Midway Motors in McPherson, Kansas. Everyone is always so warm and welcoming. After moving to Salina we did consider buying in town but since we know Kris Hanschu and all the other staff so well, we just couldn't see ourselves going anywhere else but to Midway Motors. Thank you Kris and Midway.

Lincoln
2/13/2015

"very nice peolpe to work with"

I enjoyed working with Kris he all ways treats me fair and honest. The car I bought was clean and well priced. I will be back to buy future cars.

btaber
2/09/2015

"Great experience!"

I got the car I wanted, for under my budget! Great experience! They put a lot of effort and care into making sure I got everything I wanted, at a price I could afford!

Robert
2/02/2015

"The Best Place to Get a Car!"

My experience at Midway Motors is beyond what I could ever imagine a dealership to be. Sales Manager Bill Kennedy went beyond offering help at a time of need, getting me out of a bad transportation crisis and into a brand new car with the best deal I thought would only happen in a dream. My wife and I felt welcomed, important, and we received excellent services by all Midway Motor employees encountered. I also enjoyed the no hassle, no pressure deal and being offered the best under the circumstances as promised. Bill explained options, what he could do and followed through! Finance Manager Shaun GableI handled our finance paperwork and put us at ease, I highly recommend this dealership!

Shaun Gablel

Melissa
1/12/2015

"NO need for patience!"

My experience at Midway was TOP NOTCH! the dealership was available when I needed them to answer any and all questions that I had. Chad Curl was knowledgeable and friendly! His willingness to explain and show me what I needed and what was best for me was highly impressive. Not only was the sales(Chad) friendly, knowledgeable, and proffessional, but the finance department went the extra mile to not only locate the vehicle I wanted but also to get me the best deal possible in record breaking speed! I loved my experience with Midway and intend to return for all future vehicle purchases along with family and friends!

corey807
12/17/2014

"Great place to do business!"

I loved the "no hassle" deal. They told me what they could do and followed through. There was no pressure at all! It was a competitive price with any major market but had a small town feel to the process. Well done!

Marilyn Burgess

bc736742
12/16/2014

"sales associate"

Mike gumm was our sales rep and wanted to say he was very freindly in every way includeing helping us change our things around to our new truck and just went out of his way to see we was taken care of. Thanks Mike.

jakenbelle
11/24/2014

"Good experience"

Had a great experience. We have purchased several vehicles from Midway Motors. I was contacted by the dealership thinking we might be interested in a Denali that had just arrived on the lot. A few phone calls to agree on price. Then made appointment to sign papework and take ownership of the truck on Saturday. I told Kris that we didn't want to spend much time getting the paperwork taken care of and he agreed. We were in and out of the dealership in 15 minutes. Kris is very good and had everything ready to go for our appointmnet.

Janae Perkins
11/07/2014

"Great"

I had a great experience with Midway Motors and love my new vehicle. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

ckmchoochoo
10/29/2014

"pleasantly surprised "

I'm a returning customer. I traded off my 2007, Focus, 70k miles for a 2013 Focus, 37k miles. The car had some small hail dents. Midway Motors said, We'll fix all this for this price. I did not think they would have the car ready in the time frame specified. They did. We traded ownership of the cars the day of the sale. The salesman was joking with me about how I came to the dealership and bought a car and ended up driving home in my old car. C.M.

Reviews of Kris Hanschu