Midway Motors Supercenter

2075 East Kansas Ave, McPherson, Kansas 67460

Makes: Ford | Chrysler | Dodge | Jeep | Ram | Buick | GMC | Lincoln | Cadillac | Service Center | Mercury

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM Open Now

Midway Motors Supercenter

2075 East Kansas Ave,
McPherson, Kansas 67460
Midway Motors Supercenter Info
About Midway Motors Supercenter

Midway Motors Supercenter offers 10 brands of New American-made vehicles to choose from as well as a huge assortment of used cars, trucks, SUV's, motorcycles and recreational vehicles! With an inventory of over 700 vehicles there is a little something for everyone. We are family owned and operated and take pride in our customer service. We are eager to earn your business and would like to invite you to "Come join the Family" at Midway Motors.

About Midway Motors Supercenter Learn More

Timothy K Garrett
5/05/2016

"Over the Top!!!"

We drove 400 miles to purchase this particular vehicle. It was a risky adventure, as I was not sure the vehicle would even be there when we got there, but it was. We walked in at 8am right after they opened on Monday and said, pointing at the SUV sitting right outside the doors, I want that one!!! Blake looked a little surprised when we said we had just driven in from Colorado to get that particular SUV but then we started the process and ended up driving it home that afternoon. The guys in the shop were also over the top as I required some maintenance before I would make the purchase and they stepped up and exceeded my expectations. I don't normally invite folks to my home from these kinds of transactions but then this was more of a Divine Appointment than a transaction. Nate, I did not ever feel like you were on the "other side" during our negotiations. It felt like you were just helping me get what I wanted. Thanks! Shawn, Your trust in me by letting us take the SUV home even thought my banker was back in CO was beyond! Blake, you made this adventure a memory our family will cherish!

Shawn, Nate and alignment guys in the shop.

mycar
4/03/2016

"Very Very Good "

Blake Beye was very good to me he didn't pressure me into anything like most car salesman would. He just set back and let me take my time. So thank you so much Blake.

Grant Skinner
3/27/2016

"Great experience"

Jeff Biehler is a great salesman. I told him what I wanted and he found it. It was everything I wanted and then some. Low mileage and fully loaded. I bought the truck at a fair price to boot with the help of Steve Floyd, who worked diligently to get my payments down to where they were affordable for me. Jon Rempel is a great manager who is easy to talk to. All 3 of these guys made my truck buying experience a great one. I highly recommend buying your next vehicle at Midway Motors.

Jeff Biehler, Jon Rempel

Chuck Wurz
3/25/2016

"GMC Sierra "

Rod made my buying experience at the dealership a pleasure. He was very helpful getting all the additions I wanted on the vehicle and answered all my questions and dealt with my concerns. Great follow through on commitments and really just made it an easy transaction. He was also very helpful and kind to my granddaughters and did a little baby sitting while I did paperwork. He was great to deal with and I will recommend the dealership to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

chuck
3/18/2016

"Great Dealership & Staff"

We were looking for a newer van and checked out Midway! From the moment we walked in we were treated family! Brad Klatt went out of his way to help us with our purchase of a 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan they had! Two days after we took the van home we found the back passenger doors would not unlock with the fob or inside lock buttons. We called and they said to bring it back in and they would make it right! They gave s a nice loaner car to drive (2014 Impala) until ours was fixed. They fixed our doors for free (at a cost to them of @ $1200), and then delivered it back to us (about 100+ miles away) with a full tank of gas! We would highly recommend this dealership when looking for a new vehicle, and especially Brad! Thanks guys!!!

arynhiebert
3/16/2016

"Aryn Hiebert "

Blake was very helpful and went out of his way to get a car transferred (the one I ended up purchasing) the same day. I felt the offer was very fair and have no complaints.

Avalanche 2016
3/09/2016

"Simply the best!"

From the first inquire to driving out of lot, None better! Jeff is a real professional! I could not ask for a better experience in any aspect!

Jeff Biehler the best!

Angie & Phil
3/03/2016

"Best buying experience in 35 years!"

I called a few days ahead about a car I found on their website. I spoke to Kevin who was so helpful and knowledgeable. He promptly returned my calls the few times I was unable to get right through to him. He helped us line up our financing and with payment questions. The day we drove there, Kevin had our (pre-owned) car out front, cleaned, shined to perfection, and ready for us! It was the best customer service around! We were treated as if we were the only buyer there (they were busy), and even though we were purchasing a pre-owned car, they treated us as if we were buying their most expensive car. That meant a lot to us. We drove 1.5 hrs to buy there and it was worth the time. They will be our dealership from now on. We were back in the area the next day and decided to stop in again with a few more questions. They still took time out to help us for over an hour! Again, we were treated as if we were the most important ones there. Most dealerships are done with you the minute you sign the papers, but not Midway. When they say, "we want you to be a part of our family," they truly mean it! Thank you Kevin and Midway Motors in McPherson, KS for meeting our needs and for your surpassing service! Angie & Phil

Donna123
3/03/2016

"Purchased new car"

Our experience with the salesman and dealership were fine. We felt the offer made by G M card was misleading and will probably result in cancellation of the card.

jillreif
3/02/2016

"Bought 2 cars - easy, stress-free, great!"

Mike Gumm is professional, knowledgeable, personable, and friendly. Midway Motors always makes you feel welcome and comfortable. I love my new cars and am one happy customer!

Reviews of Blake Beye