Midway Motors Supercenter

Brad Klatt

January 09, 2017

"Great Dealership! "

- Gary Roper

We have purchased several cars from this dealer and have always been happy with the service. We have known the Hoovers for some time and trust them completely. They are always glad to help when there is a need whether it is a vehicle purchase, service or community project we can always count on them. Chad Curl was very helpful and spent time to show us all about the vehicles operational details. I would highly recommend Chad to handle anyone's vehicle purchase. Over all the experience with Chad was first rate. Corey Hoover has been very helpful and courteous on all occasions. He has been very willing to help us on other endeavors as well as vehicle purchases.

January 07, 2017

"Thankful for Bill!"

- sarak

Bill was a huge help and made my first car buying experience so much easier. Honest, knowledgeable and patient. I was very thankful for his help as I found what I needed. He listened and helped guide me towards vehicles I might like but didn't push me to a car I didn't want.

January 06, 2017

"ram purchase"

- go pokes

We worked with Bill Kennedy on the purchase of 2 vehicles. The process from start to finish was very straight forward, no game playing. There was some confusion on the paperwork and it was corrected immediately. A good dealership to work with.

New 2016 Buick Verano, $29725