Midway Motors Supercenter

Jon Rempel

September 21, 2017

"Wonderful!"

- Colorlessfox3

The guys at midway motors made purchasing my first car easy and stress free! They helped me get the car I've always wanted and made my overall experience enjoyable! I will definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle!

Bill Kennedy
Steve Floyd

September 18, 2017

"awesome help!! "

- Sam H.

Jared was the salesman who had helped me a few weeks ago. I was impressed by how easy and smooth the whole process went. I did not have much of an interest in a specific vehicle, so he asked me what kinds of things I'd like within a vehicle. He really helped me narrow down my options and we test drove a couple. Eventually, I found a truck that suited me, with all of his friendly help. Jared seemed interested in my story. I fully appreciate his patience with me and I would recommend him to any one else I come across needing a better or bigger vehicle. Thank you!!

Jared Paul

September 18, 2017

"They always follow through and put you in your dream car!!! "

- KMGoetz

I have bought 3 vehicles from them and have always had a amazing experience. They listen to what you want, your needs, they don't push and are patient. If they don't have what you are looking for, then they will go above & beyond to find that vehicle and bring it home to you! Love the Midway Family & will continue to buy from them....

Jon Koehn