Midway Motors Supercenter

2075 East Kansas Ave, McPherson, Kansas 67460

Makes: Ford | Chrysler | Dodge | Jeep | Ram | Buick | GMC | Lincoln | Cadillac | Service Center | Mercury

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM Closed

Midway Motors Supercenter

2075 East Kansas Ave,
McPherson, Kansas 67460
Midway Motors Supercenter Info
About Midway Motors Supercenter

Midway Motors Supercenter offers 10 brands of New American-made vehicles to choose from as well as a huge assortment of used cars, trucks, SUV's, motorcycles and recreational vehicles! With an inventory of over 700 vehicles there is a little something for everyone. We are family owned and operated and take pride in our customer service. We are eager to earn your business and would like to invite you to "Come join the Family" at Midway Motors.

About Midway Motors Supercenter Learn More

Lovemytruck
8/30/2015

"Buying a Chevrolet pickup"

Brent and manager were very social and easy to relate to. I would highly recommend them to any of my friends and family for vehicle service.

Steve1955
8/14/2015

"Buying a used pickup"

Chad Curl was my salesman and I had a very pleasant experience. He found me what I wanted and was very helpful through the whole sale. I would highly recommend Chad Curl if you are in the market for a new or used car.

JMH
8/10/2015

"Works Hard...."

Kris Hanschu has been our salesman for over 20 years. He is excellent at what he does and you can be assured that he will take care of you, not just during the negotiations, but after the sale. He is knowledgeable and truly cares.

kl
8/04/2015

"Excellent experience"

Kris Hanschu is upfront, honest, a man of integrity. Midway Motors knows how to run a business!Purchasing a vehicle is a significant investment so purchasing a vehicle needs to be done from a person of integrity. It is important to know EXACTLY what you are purchasing. I love my truck! Thank you Kris and thank you Midway Motors!

MMT
7/26/2015

"Upfront and honest with our best interest in mind"

Brad Klatt was our salesman and was incredible! I would recommend him to anyone who values honesty and integrity. He made the process enjoyable and was available and helpful throughout it all. We traveled an hour to this dealership from our home and it was well worth it. And we will be back when next we need a car!

thrashc
7/25/2015

"Friendly, no hassel....easy tto do business with."

The staff at Midway Motors was great! Ted Henry (Sales) and Derek Burgan (Finance) were both great.....they made the purchase hassle free.....no pressure tactics.....it was a real pleasure doing business with them. I would definitely purchase from Midway Motors in McPherson, KS again. And will recommend them to others!

Ted Henry & Derek Burgan

Jergoe7
7/22/2015

"Painless Purchase"

We had a very pleasant experience with our purchase of a new vehicle at Mid-Way Motors. We told Mike what we wanted in a vehicle, and he found what we wanted. There was no hassle. We paid cash for vehicle so paperwork was very easy. Finance department was very helpful. We would do it again in a heartbeat.

Derek Burgan

roylin
7/22/2015

"No pressure assistance"

I appreciate the knowledgeable, no pressure help that we received as we looked for a vehicle as well as getting set up for service and financing......

tg
7/13/2015

"Great car buying experience"

Other members of my family have bought several cars from Midway before, and all have been great experiences, but this was the first time any of us had worked with Brad. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He asked what I was looking for up front and stayed within my interests and budget. He worked with me all day as I wanted to compare cars at the lot in Newton. I ended up going with the car at the McPherson- it was what I wanted and was under my budget. He did everything he could to make it a great deal and ensure I was satisfied with my purchase. He is upfront and personable- which you get with most anyone at Midway. Very happy with my purchase and will be back to Midway and Brad when it's time for a new car.

amber4636
7/12/2015

"Excellent!"

We gave Midway the specs of the vehicle we wanted, and the gave us exactly what we we asking for (and we were pretty particular). They had a high level of patience as my husband and I sifted through the many vehicles that were "No's." We appreciate their level of service and are extremely happy with our new SUV!

Reviews of Steve Floyd