Midway Motors Supercenter

2075 East Kansas Ave, McPherson, Kansas 67460

Makes: Buick|Cadillac|Chrysler|Dodge|Ford|GMC|Jeep|Lincoln|Mercury|Ram|Service Center

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM Open Now

Midway Motors Supercenter

2075 East Kansas Ave,
McPherson, Kansas 67460
Midway Motors Supercenter Info
About Midway Motors Supercenter

Midway Motors Supercenter offers 10 brands of New American-made vehicles to choose from as well as a huge assortment of used cars, trucks, SUV's, motorcycles and recreational vehicles! With an inventory of over 700 vehicles there is a little something for everyone. We are family owned and operated and take pride in our customer service. We are eager to earn your business and would like to invite you to "Come join the Family" at Midway Motors.

About Midway Motors Supercenter Learn More

noakesd
4/14/2015

"Leasing with Lance"

Lance went out of his way to make sure everything was taken care of to meet my needs, making leasing a car an easy process.

Ozzy
4/11/2015

"Terrible never again!"

Rod was nothing but nice before sale even sent vehicle to our house to test drive it but after sale we found transmission fluid burnt.While they changed fluid Rod left my wife standing 45 min before another salesman got her a loaner we had set up appointment days before because we had appointment. Only to get 3 miles and have low fuel light come on! Apparently not there job to put fuel in loaner even when they sell you a 20000 dollar vehicle. Asked service man why fluid was not checked before sale and management only allows them to look over certain vehicles. I had bought an extended warranty only to have them tell me transmission rebuild might not be all covered depending on what they found if they tore it down and may get billed for loaner car if they could not find anything wrong! I have bought 1500 dollar cars without warranty i have felt better about. NEVER want to deal with Midway again or Rod Martin!

Enola
4/09/2015

"Silverado 2003"

We will be back when it comes time to buy a van. They were very helpful when we wanted to meet in hutch to see the pickup they didn't mind at all

John Georing

84kohler
2/23/2015

"Buying a Jeep Cherokee"

Once again we have had a wonderful experience at Midway Motors in McPherson, Kansas. Everyone is always so warm and welcoming. After moving to Salina we did consider buying in town but since we know Kris Hanschu and all the other staff so well, we just couldn't see ourselves going anywhere else but to Midway Motors. Thank you Kris and Midway.

Lincoln
2/13/2015

"very nice peolpe to work with"

I enjoyed working with Kris he all ways treats me fair and honest. The car I bought was clean and well priced. I will be back to buy future cars.

btaber
2/09/2015

"Great experience!"

I got the car I wanted, for under my budget! Great experience! They put a lot of effort and care into making sure I got everything I wanted, at a price I could afford!

Robert
2/02/2015

"The Best Place to Get a Car!"

My experience at Midway Motors is beyond what I could ever imagine a dealership to be. Sales Manager Bill Kennedy went beyond offering help at a time of need, getting me out of a bad transportation crisis and into a brand new car with the best deal I thought would only happen in a dream. My wife and I felt welcomed, important, and we received excellent services by all Midway Motor employees encountered. I also enjoyed the no hassle, no pressure deal and being offered the best under the circumstances as promised. Bill explained options, what he could do and followed through! Finance Manager Shaun GableI handled our finance paperwork and put us at ease, I highly recommend this dealership!

Shaun Gablel

Melissa
1/12/2015

"NO need for patience!"

My experience at Midway was TOP NOTCH! the dealership was available when I needed them to answer any and all questions that I had. Chad Curl was knowledgeable and friendly! His willingness to explain and show me what I needed and what was best for me was highly impressive. Not only was the sales(Chad) friendly, knowledgeable, and proffessional, but the finance department went the extra mile to not only locate the vehicle I wanted but also to get me the best deal possible in record breaking speed! I loved my experience with Midway and intend to return for all future vehicle purchases along with family and friends!

corey807
12/17/2014

"Great place to do business!"

I loved the "no hassle" deal. They told me what they could do and followed through. There was no pressure at all! It was a competitive price with any major market but had a small town feel to the process. Well done!

Marilyn Burgess

bc736742
12/16/2014

"sales associate"

Mike gumm was our sales rep and wanted to say he was very freindly in every way includeing helping us change our things around to our new truck and just went out of his way to see we was taken care of. Thanks Mike.

Reviews of Kris Hanschu