Midway Nissan

2209 W Bell Rd,
Phoenix, Arizona 85023
Midway Nissan Info
About Midway Nissan

Midway Nissan treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence. At Midway Nissan we strive to do the Right Thing, the Right Way, All the Time!

About Midway Nissan

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• iPads available in Service!
alflanne
5/24/2015

"Nor your ordinary dealer"

I have purchased many vehicles in the past and have never had a more positive experience. I laid out our needs and our budget and Matt took care of the rest. There was no hassling from the sales manager or finance. Matt went above and beyond to ensure we got exactly what we wanted and needed at a fair price. Other dealerships need to take lessons from the team at Midway. Great job all!

Piano teacher
5/24/2015

"Very personal and very professional."

Scott Sallivan and his trainee Was the most helpful to me: they did listen to my needs and my wishes very carefully and found the exact car for my needs! It was like I knew them for a long time. And being a women in the dealership all by myself, I was treated with exceptional care! Thank you, Scott, Tony and Hose!

RayR
5/18/2015

"Best car buying experience in my 56 years."

Salesman Anthony Tames made a really good impression on me, as one who genuinely cares for the customer, What THEY want, and What price range they would like to stay in. The WHOLE staff was very professional, quick, and did the most to make my car purchasing experience the best I have ever had. They listened and worked quickly to make the deal a pleasure.

Anthony Tames, and James, "J.C."

May 21, 2015

Ray, thanks for sharing your great car buying experience with us! We are happy to hear Anthony made it enjoyable.

bqueen
5/12/2015

"Easiest Car Buying Experience Ever !!"

This was absolutely the easiest car buying experience I have ever had . The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Scott Sullivan in particular took EXCELLENT care of us his knowledge of the vehicle and all the features and he took the extra time and effort to get the job done. THANK YOU

May 18, 2015

Hello, and thanks for sharing! We are glad Scott was able to make your car buying experience a great one!

Omena81980
5/12/2015

"excellent customer service "

The moment you arrive service advisor is very professional.. They know what they do. I had a bad experience with abc nissan on Camelback..abc Nissan on Camelback doesn't even come close to to the service Midway Nissan on Bell rd delivers! Keep up the good job ! Midway Nissa! A+

May 18, 2015

Hello and thanks for the feedback! We appreciate your business.

SD

"battery change"

my battery was dead it was three years old they prorated and changed the battery. Certainly this is what others do. But they carried out the inspection for any leakage and also they did a complimentary car wash without my request.

May 18, 2015

SD, we are glad to hear you had a wonderful experience with our service department!

thomasstark
5/11/2015

"Had a great time"

Scott Sullivan came out and picked up helping us because we were early he showed all the cars we wanted to see and explained the cars good and bad points for what we were looking for in a car. During the test drive he was really great at giving me information on the suv we were testing and the way he did it was real good to listen too. He was really fun to work with with people like Scott working for you will greatly improve the susses of your dealer ship.

not sure of the saleman name

Azad
5/09/2015

"Scott...you were simply great"

It was really nice doing business with you.. You were a great help at Nissan dealerships. Everything I visited the dealership you were right there to assist

May 11, 2015

Azad, thanks for taking the time to write a review! We will be sure to share your kind words with Scott and the team!

lovemynissan
5/04/2015

"Scott Sullivan is the BEST!"

This was my first time purchasing a car on my own. I was nervous at first but having him as my salesperson instantly made me feel good and I know I was in a good hand. He constantly checked on me to see if there's anything I needed, and I noticed his hard work to get the process as fast and smooth as possible. I feel so grateful that I choose Midway-Nissan and to have Scott by my side during the entire process! Will definitely go ask for Scott for a next purchase! Thank you so much!

Anel, and guy with long curly hair (I'm sorry I don't remember everybody's name. Please forgive me)! They were awesome as well!!!

May 04, 2015

Hello! Thanks for sharing, Scott is a wonderful asset to our team. Enjoy your new car!

savvyconnor04
5/03/2015

"Scott sullivan"

He was awesome. He worked his magic and did everything in his power to get us the car. Didn't bs us or anything. All with knowing his wife is due to have his first baby any minute now. Thank you so much to him. We r coming back in a few years and buy another from him. Scott Sullivan is not listed on here so I just guessed a name but it is Scott Sullivan that helped us.

May 04, 2015

Hello and thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are glad you had the opportunity to work with Scott. We appreciate your business!

Reviews of Paul Mossbrucker