Midway Nissan

Midway Nissan
Call
Midway Nissan Info
About Midway Nissan

Midway Nissan treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence. At Midway Nissan we strive to do the Right Thing, the Right Way, All the Time!

About Midway Nissan

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• iPads available in Service!

"It's time to shorten the process"

If there was a way to streamline the car buying process that would sweeten the deal so much. I think I waited 10 years for fear of having to wait 4 or 5 hours just to get the yes or no. Now don't get me wrong, all of the employees are completely awesome, I have not one complaint. I just think the process it's self could be improved upon. or at least a portion automated. Probably wont happen but its an opinion. I absolutely LOVE my car - Thank you Midway Nissan!! I'll be back! Cheryl Tellez

Daniel Lavanto

"Easiest car buying experience I've ever had!"

I have bought many cars in my time and dealt with many different types of sales people and dealerships, good and bad. This by far was the best experience I've ever had. Matthew our salesman was so easy going but very experienced with Nissan so he was able to answer all of our questions and get us the best car for my budget without pressure or making us go back and forth a million times. I so appreciate the way we were treated, it goes a long way. We love our new Rogue and when we are ready for another new car we will for sure be giving him and Midway Nissan our business again!

Matthew Petrosky

"Autumn "

I purchased my first car at Midway and i could not be more satisfied! They made sure that everything was explained and took away the stress I had as a first time buyer

"Outstanding!"

I visited another Nissan dealership the day before I went to Midway Nissan and the difference was night and day. I contacted them on the web to let them know I was coming and they had someone ready to help me who already knew exactly what to show me. I worked with Saul in Sales and Joe in Finance; they were both fantastic! I would recommend Midway Nissan to anyone buying a car! From Reception to the Customer Service follow up call, my experience was outstanding. It was so great, in fact, I bought them 3 pounds of Butter Cookies as a Thank You! Midway Nissan Rocks!

"Great Dealership"

Came to Midway Nissan in Arizona all the way from Albuquerque, NM. I had a great experience getting my first brand new car they are very friendly and helpful, they did what they could to get me in the car i wanted. i am very satisfied with the car and the company . Thank you everyone at Midway Nissan

Aidee

"Excellent, professional and personable."

Excellent customer service and very friendly and attentive team members. I felt like one of the family and I would highly recommend this dealership to everyone!

Travis Wood

"Two new cars"

My husband and I just purchased two new vehicles from Midway Nissan. A new XTerra and a new Sentra. I really want to recognize the sales team that worked with us. This is James Coburn, Tony and Ryan. They were so helpful and enjoyable to work with. Thanks again you guys for all the hard work, and to all the others that were behind the scenes in getting us a great deal.

James Coburn, Tony and Ryan

"My experience at Midway Nissan:"

This dealership has been wonderful since day one. I had a 2011 Nissan Versa S I purchased from another dealership. Once I moved down to this area I started going to Midway Nissan. Since the moment I called, they all have been outstanding. Their customer service is great! And that doesn't even count my recent I purchase of a 2015 Nissan Versa SV. I went in to see how much my car is worth to them and what they could offer. I wasn't expecting to trade my vehicle in. However, they gave me prices that I could not refuse. They understood that I have a budget and I couldn't spend more then a certain amount. They worked with me and gave me numbers that I could actually work with. There was no pressure like at most dealerships and when I was waiting the sales representatives actually knew how to make conversation and continue it, so we weren't having to go through awkward silence with the representatives. They always had a positive attitude and a smile on their face. And even though the two sales representatives are knew, if they didn't know an answer they made sure to find it. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a great buying experience. The only negative thing I can comment on is the time it took, however, I completely understood and they were doing the best they could to get me out as soon as possible. They are all wonderful and I definitely noticed the closeness of the staff, basically like a second family.

Anel, Ryan and Tony

"Customer"

Leslie Moses always goes beyond the beyond to make sure that my vehicle is in tip top shape. She is a true professional and someone that I trust.

"work with Romina"

I have a low credit score it was hard to find a car at other dealerships.I was really discouraged but I went to nissan and Romina helped me find a car at an affordable payment. I went for two days the first day I didnt find any cars and Romina went above and beyond to find me a car I love. She was friendly and very caring as to my situation I would recomend this dealership and highly recomend asking for Rominas assistance thank you again

romina