Midway Nissan

Midway Nissan

Call
Midway Nissan Info
About Midway Nissan

Midway Nissan treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence. At Midway Nissan we strive to do the Right Thing, the Right Way, All the Time!

About Midway Nissan

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• iPads available in Service!
Ian G.
12/17/2014

"Ver frienldy and informative!"

Kristy in sales and Joe in finance were extremely friendly, helpful and informative. This was my 3rd vehicle purchased through Midway Nissan and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Kristy

rick bogdan
12/16/2014

"Friendly car buying atmosphere"

Matt was very helpful and professional in the purchase process. Rex in finance was not pushy and helped us get the best finance deal. We will highly recommend Midway Nissan to everyone.

Matt Petrosky, Rex

Chandra_S
12/14/2014

"Customer-focused team goes extra mile"

I had a great experience working with Anthony G and the entire team at Midway Nissan to purchase my Xterra recently. VERY customer-focused, flexible and friendly. The finance process was quick and that was very appreciated. Very knowledgeable about their cars and the buying process which made it easy for me because they thought of everything. Seriously the best car buying experience I have ever had. Thank you!

Anthony G

Rainey Stricklin
12/13/2014

"Best Car-Buying Experience Ever"

I've purchased a lot of cars, but this was the best experience ever. No high pressure, just people helping us find the car we wanted within the budget we needed. We came down from Prescott and were crunched for time as we were going to a concert. Our salesman, Scott, practically had the whole dealership involved in getting our deal done quickly and efficiently. We were so impressed with Scott, Tony, Patrick and Saul. We'll definitely be sending our friends their way and coming back for our next car.

Scott, Saul, Tony

bobbys1125
12/12/2014

"front tire bearings"

Mike was excellent. He was friendly and nice .very knowledgeable and customer service oriented. Positive experience. Will come back did excellent work and grateful follow up. Clean car and services

KOST
12/09/2014

"Excellent service advisor,on time, idle vibration no fix. "

Chris D Grashe Is an excellent advisor the repairs were down except for low speed vibration, zero movement with truck running, was not eliminated. Chris explained this is inherent with a 6 cylinder. I think it was getting worse and we went for a test ride today Monday and I showed him my concern, no fix available. For this reason i can not recommend a v6 to any friends and will get rid of the vehicle soon. I do not like the vibration at stand still with engine running and in or out of gear. My 4 cylinder Malibu does not do this. The old model vehicles used to do this and I if no fix for my Nissan truck then I will get another vehicle.

Chris D Grashe -Service advisor

melinda.g.yin
11/26/2014

"1st oil change"

met with Tim for service. He was very friendly. My car is in much better shape than when i brought it in. He went above and beyond what i expected.

Sptigger2
11/26/2014

"Great deal!"

First time there and the people were super nice and knowledgable! Test drove the car and was able to take it home a couple days to make sure it was the car for me. Came back and they had an amazing deal for me!! With the help of a discount from my work and their rebates it was a great purchase! Can't wait to send my friends here when they need a car!

Kristy

karatalton
11/23/2014

"Great Service from Anthony G"

We went to buy a car at Midway after not having much luck at another Nissan dealership. Anthony G was our salesman and took great care of us. He worked with the price point we wanted to stay at and ensured that he did not try to offer us something we could not afford. He was personable and friendly. He was accommodating to our daughter who was with us as well and kept her well entertained. I would strongly recommend Anthony G at Midway Nissan.

Anthony G, Martin

emilyhemmingsen
11/22/2014

"Great Customer Service"

The staff at Midway Nissan was very friendly and personable. The process of buying my new Nissan Altima was so fast and efficient! They gave me a great price on my trade in and Saul was great to work with along the Patrick in Finance. They made the process a personal experience and explained everything in detail including warranty and the car's features.Would highly recommend Midway Nissan to anyone looking for a new Nissan!!!

saul? or Sal