Midway Nissan

2209 W Bell Rd,
Phoenix, Arizona 85023
Midway Nissan Info
About Midway Nissan

Midway Nissan treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence. At Midway Nissan we strive to do the Right Thing, the Right Way, All the Time!

About Midway Nissan

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• iPads available in Service!
SusanC
4/28/2016

"Brand New Car!"

Scott Sullivan was sweet, kind and a pleasure to deal with. Buying a new care can be a stressful time but he made me feel very relaxed and comfortable with through the entire process.

Chanel
4/26/2016

"Go see Scott Sullivan at Midway Nissan!"

I was skeptical about purchasing a new vehicle because I was still in a loan with my Saab, in which I had a lot of negative equity and little money to put down. I went in to check out Midway at the recommendation of my Dad who had a great experience. I was greeted by the Midway staff in the parking lot and Scott came out within 5 mins of my arrival. I didn't have an appointment. It was a very busy Sunday afternoon and my expectations in walking out with a vehicle that I wanted, were very low. Scott Sullivan sat me down, gave me his background story and right away told me that if he couldn't get me into a vehicle that day, he would do everything he could to get me on track to getting something I'd enjoy in the future. His honesty and caring personality was refreshing; contrary to your typical 'Sales guy'! Long story short, Scott ran the numbers came back to tell me what I qualified for and how much I needed up front. No pressure, I picked out a vehicle I loved and walked out ecstatic! Scott is an awesome guy and I'd recommend him to anyone. Only flaw is that Eagles gear on his desk..... GO COWBOYS!! = )

April 28, 2016

We are so glad to hear about the wonderful experience you had working with Scott! Knowing that he provided you with such great customer service makes us proud. Thank you for choosing Midway Nissan!

Tanya1234
4/23/2016

"Great "

The sales guy that helped me Adam was great didn't play games with me. Patrick the finance guy didn't keep me there long he knew his job and did it good.

Tony Ciardulli

April 25, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with our dealership! Knowing that Adam and Patrick provided you with excellent service in a timely manner makes us very proud. Thank you for choosing Midway Nissan!

avenger mb
4/22/2016

"Scott Sullivan "

Scott was a five-star sales representative He made the buying experience enjoyable. There was no pressure, he was knowledgeable and he answered every question that we asked. His relaxed demeanor and companionable personality made us feel like we were purchasing a car from a friend, not someone we had just met. I would highly recommend Scott to anyone wishing to purchase a new or used car.

April 25, 2016

We are very happy to learn of the wonderful service that Scott provided you! Knowing that he was able to make your time with us enjoyable is wonderful. Thank you for choosing Midway Nissan!

rhaynes1320
4/21/2016

"Very happy Car buying experience"

All the personal at midway nissan were really helpful from salesperson to financial department they work together to give the best car I can afford !! they explain all the possible options on a polite way and they got me in a fair deal !! Definitely I will recommend to my friends and family.

Luis

April 23, 2016

We are pleased to hear about your great car buying experience! Knowing that our team was able to make your time with us enjoyable is a wonderful feeling. Thank you for choosing Midway Nissan!

Sarita Hill
4/17/2016

"New purchase "

Tony was amazing! He took the time to explain all of our options. There was absolutely no pressure to purchase. He took time to explain differences between the vehicles we were considering and all of the features. I would purchase my next vehicle from him. He was honest and upfront.

April 21, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience, Sarita! We are very pleased to know that Tony provided you with great service throughout your car buying experience. Thank you for choosing Midway Nissan!

WendyM
4/17/2016

"Superior Service Dealership"

I have been taking my vehicles to Midway Nissan for the last 10 years. The employees truly care about providing excellent service to customers. My service advisor is Travis Wood. He is so professional, courteous, and goes out of his way to make sure I understand the required services and the impact if performing them or not. They are a no pressure organization and I feel their prices are competitive with the marketplace. I am in the market to purchase a new vehicle and it will be another Nissan vehicle (will be our 4th). I would HIGHLY recommend this dealer and service advisor.

Travis Wood

April 21, 2016

Thank you for the kind words, Wendy! Being a loyal customer is the biggest compliment you could give us and we are very appreciative of that. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

Iranzi Irankunda
4/14/2016

"Getting a New 2015 Sentra SL "

I remember when I walked in on March 31st, 2016, Tony Sanders greeted with a welcoming smile on his face. At that moment, I knew that i was going to get an incredible and awesome service. He asked me questions of what I wanted to get and I told me him. In just a few minutes, he totally surprised me with a great looking black 2015 Nissan Sentra SL. I couldn't believe how faster the service went. He gave me a treatment that no other salesman has given me before. Because it was a new car, with new different features, Tony spent a memorable time and clearly showed me how to navigate all those great features. I left there with no questions. I would certainly recommend Tony to all people who want to buy cars. Thank you, Tony for an excellent and outstanding customer care you have provided me with. Every day, I drive to work or school with a small on my face because of the deal you got into.

Eric S.

April 23, 2016

We are so happy to hear about the wonderful service you received from Tony! Knowing that you are enjoying your new Sentra truly makes us proud. Thank you for choosing Midway Nissan!

Consultant
4/13/2016

"Thank You Sullivan"

Scott is the kinda guy that instantly wins your trust with his calm, friendly and professional demeanor. Too bad he is from Jersey, lol but I love his East Coast humor. He is knowledgeable and takes the time to understand his customers. He made my purchase of a Nissan Sentra real easy and smooth, thanks Scott, you da man!!!

April 19, 2016

Congratulations on your Sentra! Scott is such an asset to the Midway Nissan team, so we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with him. We are thankful for your business and look forward to your next visit!

GOOGINS
4/13/2016

"GO SEE SCOTT"

I came in to see Scott about purchasing a 2015 Nissan Altima and after talking with him I decided to get a brand new 2016 Altima. Scott went out of his way to make me feel comfortable during the whole process. He showed me the different options we had and went out to the lot and found exactly what I was looking for. He went over every detail about the car. He new everything and didn't skip a beat. After the test drive we got back to the office and made the deal. His knowledge and professionalism far surpassed any dealer I have ever dealt with. I will recommend him to any of my family or friends looking for a car.

April 19, 2016

Thank you for your positive feedback and congratulations on your new Altima! Hearing about the professional and courteous service that you received from Scott makes us very proud. Thank you for choosing Midway Nissan!

Reviews of Scott Sullivan