Midway Nissan

2209 W Bell Rd,
Phoenix, Arizona 85023
Midway Nissan Info
About Midway Nissan

Midway Nissan treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence. At Midway Nissan we strive to do the Right Thing, the Right Way, All the Time!

About Midway Nissan

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• iPads available in Service!
cbfisher12
7/27/2015

"New car purchase of a Rouge SV"

I recently purchased a Nissan Rouge SV. The first time I went to the dealer, I was greeted by the sale manager Rita and she was very friendly and got me a sales representative right away. I told the sale representative Cindy, that I was only there to see what you had. I saw what I was looking for and told her I would be back the next day. I got a great price and felt very comfortable with the total experience. Just one thing, there was not enough financial people to accommodate all the people waiting to buy cars. Don't get me wrong, that is a good thing.

Rita and Cindy

July 28, 2015

Hello and congrats on your new Rouge! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Thanks for choosing Midway Nissan!

gramme57
7/24/2015

"New car - YEAH!!"

I went into Midway Nissan on a whim. I didn't really like my car at the time, but wasn't sure that I would be able to do anything about it. My sales person was Scott Sullivan. He was fantastic. He and the managers worked with me and that same night, I drove away in a new Nissan Sentra. I am very happy with my new car. And, I felt that everyone I dealt with at Midway Nissan treated me with respect. Not once did I have the old, oh we are dealing with a woman feeling. Thank you.

July 27, 2015

Thanks for the 5 stars and the feedback! Congrats on your new Sentra and thanks for choosing Midway Nissan!

TinaD123
7/23/2015

"5 star rating "

I went to midway Nissan about a week ago and I purchased a 2015 Nissan Sentra. I worked with Justin that Day Who was very kind and knowledgeable. I wasnt there very long on a Saturday. It was nice. I would recommend this place to anyone. They treat you right and listen to your need. 5 stars

Justin Groel

July 24, 2015

Hello Tina and thanks for sharing! Enjoy your new Sentra and thanks for choosing Midway Nissan!

JJ F.
7/11/2015

"Great experience buying my 2015 Juke"

Purchased a 2015 Nissan Juke yesterday. I was planning on waiting until 2016 to get a new car, but after seeing their pricing I thought maybe now was the time to buy. My husband and I both test drove it and immediately I knew this car was for me. Although they did not have the color and model I wanted in stock, they were able to find exactly what I wanted. They were able to get my car in three days. When I came in they offered the same pricing we had discussed previously and I went home that day with my new Juke. Everyone at Midway Nissan was extremely nice and helpful. Matthew made sure the car was clean and showed us everything on the car, even setting up my smartphone with the Bluetooth. The Finance Department was a pleasant experience also, everything was explained well. As I said I was going to wait until 2016 and look at a few other comparable small SUV’s, but after driving the Juke and seeing the pricing, I bought the new 2015 now. I have never had a great experience buying a new car until coming to Midway Nissan. I will definitely look here again when I want a new car

Daryl Dally, Matthew Petrosky, Joe Allen & Julio Flores

July 13, 2015

JJ, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us! We hope you are enjoying your new Juke and want to thank you for choosing Midway Nissan!

craigthtchr
7/01/2015

"Great Customer Service"

I delt with Scott Sullivan, I had an AMAZING experience with him. He was very attentive and he doesn't mess around with neg. back and forth. I told what I was will to spend and he made it work on the first attempt. That's the way all dealerships should operate. in and out in no time. Thanks Scott!!!

July 06, 2015

Hi Craig! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We are glad to hear you had a wonderful experience working with Scott. Thank you for choosing Midway Nissan!

Becca
7/01/2015

"Amazing"

I just bought a brand new Nissan Xterra at midway Nissan and i love it!!! The whole process was made super easy, in part due to usaa's car buying service, but mostly because everyone at midway Nissan was soooo nice and helpful! My sales guy Saul was fantastic and everyone else there went out of their way to ensure I was comfortable and attended to. The service Nissan provides to service and maintain your vehicle is top notch and unexpected and the follow up has been above and beyond. I've never bought a Nissan before but can't imagine ever buying anything different if this is truly how they take care of their customers and their vehicles. I look forward to a long relationship with midway Nissan, thank you so much for the supreme customer service and MY NEW CAR!!!

July 06, 2015

Becca thanks for the review and congrats on your new Xterra! Welcome to the Nissan family and thanks for choosing Midway Nissan!

Rachellynn
6/26/2015

"Thank you for getting me into my new 2015 versa "

Kimberly and DC made my visit AMAZING! I walked in to midway Nissan with little hope of walking out with a car. I'm a first time buyer with not the best credit, but with there awesome help I walked out with a brand new 2015 Nissan Versa and I couldn't be happier! Thank you so much you guys this first time buyer is happy!! -Rachel

Kimberly

June 30, 2015

Rachel, thanks for taking the time to post your feedback! We are glad you had a wonderful experience car shopping at our dealership. Enjoy your Versa!

Cramos21
6/18/2015

"I LOVE MY NEW 2015 NISSAN SENTRA SR"

I had been renting from Hertz for a few months because I simply needed a vehicle to get around & take care of things that were limited with solely public transportation. I came into Midway Nissan interested in looking at vehicles, but definitely not intending to leave with a vehicle. My experience with Anel H. was not only exciting, but definitely an overall plus to my current situation. With her great product knowledge & the fact she listened to my wants&needs; to not simply respond, but rather really meet my desired vehicle... Got me to leave with a 2015 Nissan Sentra SR! All paperwork was explained thoroughly & I left assured that I made a great decision. I highly recommend Anel Hernandez if youre interested in a new or pre-owned vehicle!!!

June 23, 2015

Hello and thanks for the 5 star review! Enjoy your new Sentra and we look forward to having you back in the future!

jhause
6/17/2015

"It shouldn't take 7 HOURS to buy a car."

I got the car of my dreams but not for the price I wanted. They guaranteed that they were the home of low prices but I wish I would have went somewhere else. Not to mention they kept us there and it took 7 HOURS to buy a car, when I went in already the week before to test drive the car and knew exactly which car I wanted. This was supposed to be really exciting and a happy day, but it turned out being miserable and feeling like crap when I left even though I was in my new car. I wouldn't suggest Midway Nissan to anyone. Update: After posting my review the customer service manager reached out to me and was very kind and concerned with my experience and willing to do something to help make it better. After having a bad experience it was nice to see that they actually cared about making me happy and actually followed though with what they said they would do. I really appreciate them reaching out and being so concerned with their customers happiness. Thanks.

Hector

Ellkryst
6/04/2015

"Love my new X-terra from Midway Nissan"

Manny was very helpful! Definitely recommend Midway Nissan, although it took about 5 hours to complete deal it was worth it! Love my new X-terra!

June 05, 2015

Hello and congrats on your new X-terra! We appreciate your business and look forward to having you back in the future!

Reviews of Patrick Fairley