Midway Nissan

2209 W Bell Rd,
Phoenix, Arizona 85023
Midway Nissan Info
About Midway Nissan

Midway Nissan treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence. At Midway Nissan we strive to do the Right Thing, the Right Way, All the Time!

About Midway Nissan

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• iPads available in Service!
craigthtchr
7/01/2015

"Great Customer Service"

I delt with Scott Sullivan, I had an AMAZING experience with him. He was very attentive and he doesn't mess around with neg. back and forth. I told what I was will to spend and he made it work on the first attempt. That's the way all dealerships should operate. in and out in no time. Thanks Scott!!!

Becca
7/01/2015

"Amazing"

I just bought a brand new Nissan Xterra at midway Nissan and i love it!!! The whole process was made super easy, in part due to usaa's car buying service, but mostly because everyone at midway Nissan was soooo nice and helpful! My sales guy Saul was fantastic and everyone else there went out of their way to ensure I was comfortable and attended to. The service Nissan provides to service and maintain your vehicle is top notch and unexpected and the follow up has been above and beyond. I've never bought a Nissan before but can't imagine ever buying anything different if this is truly how they take care of their customers and their vehicles. I look forward to a long relationship with midway Nissan, thank you so much for the supreme customer service and MY NEW CAR!!!

Rachellynn
6/26/2015

"Thank you for getting me into my new 2015 versa "

Kimberly and DC made my visit AMAZING! I walked in to midway Nissan with little hope of walking out with a car. I'm a first time buyer with not the best credit, but with there awesome help I walked out with a brand new 2015 Nissan Versa and I couldn't be happier! Thank you so much you guys this first time buyer is happy!! -Rachel

Kimberly

June 30, 2015

Rachel, thanks for taking the time to post your feedback! We are glad you had a wonderful experience car shopping at our dealership. Enjoy your Versa!

Cramos21
6/18/2015

"I LOVE MY NEW 2015 NISSAN SENTRA SR"

I had been renting from Hertz for a few months because I simply needed a vehicle to get around & take care of things that were limited with solely public transportation. I came into Midway Nissan interested in looking at vehicles, but definitely not intending to leave with a vehicle. My experience with Anel H. was not only exciting, but definitely an overall plus to my current situation. With her great product knowledge & the fact she listened to my wants&needs; to not simply respond, but rather really meet my desired vehicle... Got me to leave with a 2015 Nissan Sentra SR! All paperwork was explained thoroughly & I left assured that I made a great decision. I highly recommend Anel Hernandez if youre interested in a new or pre-owned vehicle!!!

June 23, 2015

Hello and thanks for the 5 star review! Enjoy your new Sentra and we look forward to having you back in the future!

jhause
6/17/2015

"It shouldn't take 7 HOURS to buy a car."

I got the car of my dreams but not for the price I wanted. They guaranteed that they were the home of low prices but I wish I would have went somewhere else. Not to mention they kept us there and it took 7 HOURS to buy a car, when I went in already the week before to test drive the car and knew exactly which car I wanted. This was supposed to be really exciting and a happy day, but it turned out being miserable and feeling like crap when I left even though I was in my new car. I wouldn't suggest Midway Nissan to anyone. Update: After posting my review the customer service manager reached out to me and was very kind and concerned with my experience and willing to do something to help make it better. After having a bad experience it was nice to see that they actually cared about making me happy and actually followed though with what they said they would do. I really appreciate them reaching out and being so concerned with their customers happiness. Thanks.

Hector

Ellkryst
6/04/2015

"Love my new X-terra from Midway Nissan"

Manny was very helpful! Definitely recommend Midway Nissan, although it took about 5 hours to complete deal it was worth it! Love my new X-terra!

June 05, 2015

Hello and congrats on your new X-terra! We appreciate your business and look forward to having you back in the future!

Jackie
5/29/2015

"service department does excellent work"

I brought my car in for oil change and the techincian noticed I needed new tires. Now my 2013 Nissan Altima rides as well as it did new.

June 02, 2015

Jackie, thanks for taking the time to post your feedback. Glad our service department was able to take care of all your needs.

Mtlaw5577
5/28/2015

"Service and Staff "

So I was jerked around by Riverview Nissan in Mesa. I moved and that one was closer. I have been going to Midway Nissan for a few years and there are two employees that have bent over backwards to make me feel important and they are Mike Rios and Aaron Clyde. Not only are they both personable, but humorous, smart, and really do care. Aaron is a dang good mechanic and Mike is a great salesman. I am and forever will be grateful for the service both of these fine employees have given and shown to me. As for Riverview Nissan, I will never go back, I will drive extra miles to North Phoenix to make certain I can see my two guys at Midway. Riverview Nissan wants to over charge, say they will wash your car then never do, and make up a list of crap so they can nickel and dime people. Too bad I am not that push over type and I caught them dead in their tracks. Again thanks Mike and Aaron!

Aaron Clyde

alflanne
5/24/2015

"Nor your ordinary dealer"

I have purchased many vehicles in the past and have never had a more positive experience. I laid out our needs and our budget and Matt took care of the rest. There was no hassling from the sales manager or finance. Matt went above and beyond to ensure we got exactly what we wanted and needed at a fair price. Other dealerships need to take lessons from the team at Midway. Great job all!

May 26, 2015

Hello and thanks for taking the time to write a review! We are glad Matt was able to assist with your car buying experience!

Piano teacher
5/24/2015

"Very personal and very professional."

Scott Sallivan and his trainee Was the most helpful to me: they did listen to my needs and my wishes very carefully and found the exact car for my needs! It was like I knew them for a long time. And being a women in the dealership all by myself, I was treated with exceptional care! Thank you, Scott, Tony and Hose!

Scott Sullivan

May 26, 2015

Hello and thanks for the feedback. We are happy to hear you had a wonderful experience working with our team.

Reviews of Mike Rios