Read Reviews Midway Nissan

Darrin ChandlerSales Associate4 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Midway Nissan

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Midway Nissan has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Midway Nissan

Midway Nissan treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence.

At Midway Nissan we strive to do the Right Thing, the Right Way, All the Time!

Our Location

kim.kozel.7
8/26/2014 10:44:26 PM

Joe NgJoe Ng

My Review Of Midway Nissan:

I visited another Nissan dealership the day before I went to Midway Nissan and the difference was night and day. I contacted them on the web to let them know I was coming and they had someone ready to help me who already knew exactly what to show me. I worked with Saul in Sales and Joe in Finance; they were both fantastic! I would recommend Midway Nissan to anyone buying a car! From Reception to the Customer Service follow up call, my experience was outstanding. It was so great, in fact, I bought them 3 pounds of Butter Cookies as a Thank You! Midway Nissan Rocks!

"Great Dealership"

Richard1c
8/25/2014 11:41:36 AM

Aidee

My Review Of Midway Nissan:

Came to Midway Nissan in Arizona all the way from Albuquerque, NM. I had a great experience getting my first brand new car they are very friendly and helpful, they did what they could to get me in the car i wanted. i am very satisfied with the car and the company .

Twitter
"Excellent, professional and personable."

pmveit1
8/21/2014 7:31:16 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Travis Wood

My Review Of Midway Nissan:

Excellent customer service and very friendly and attentive team members. I felt like one of the family and I would highly recommend this dealership to everyone!

"Two new cars"

cindy.fix.77
8/21/2014 7:29:32 PM

James Coburn
Tony and Ryan

My Review Of Midway Nissan:

My husband and I just purchased two new vehicles from Midway Nissan. A new XTerra and a new Sentra. I really want to recognize the sales team that worked with us. This is James Coburn, Tony and Ryan. They were so helpful and enjoyable to work with. Thanks again you guys for all the hard work, and to all the others that were behind the scenes in getting us a great deal.

Twitter
"My experience at Midway Nissan:"

Natasha M
8/5/2014 5:45:05 PM

Anel
Ryan and Tony

My Review Of Midway Nissan:

This dealership has been wonderful since day one. I had a 2011 Nissan Versa S I purchased from another dealership. Once I moved down to this area I started going to Midway Nissan. Since the moment I called, they all have been outstanding. Their customer service is great! And that doesn't even count my recent I purchase of a 2015 Nissan Versa SV. I went in to see how much my car is worth to them and what they could offer. I wasn't expecting to trade my vehicle in. However, they gave me prices that I could not refuse. They understood that I have a budget and I couldn't spend more then a certain amount. They worked with me and gave me numbers that I could actually work with. There was no pressure like at most dealerships and when I was waiting the sales representatives actually knew how to make conversation and continue it, so we weren't having to go through awkward silence with the representatives. They always had a positive attitude and a smile on their face. And even though the two sales representatives are knew, if they didn't know an answer they made sure to find it. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a great buying experience. The only negative thing I can comment on is the time it took, however, I completely understood and they were doing the best they could to get me out as soon as possible. They are all wonderful and I definitely noticed the closeness of the staff, basically like a second family.

"Customer"

Grobins
7/25/2014 8:42:14 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Leslie MosesLeslie Moses

My Review Of Midway Nissan:

Leslie Moses always goes beyond the beyond to make sure that my vehicle is in tip top shape. She is a true professional and someone that I trust.

"work with Romina"

meka.onenonly1
7/24/2014 9:24:27 PM

romina

My Review Of Midway Nissan:

I have a low credit score it was hard to find a car at other dealerships.I was really discouraged but I went to nissan and Romina helped me find a car at an affordable payment. I went for two days the first day I didnt find any cars and Romina went above and beyond to find me a car I love. She was friendly and very caring as to my situation I would recomend this dealership and highly recomend asking for Rominas assistance thank you again

Twitter
"Greatest Car Buying Experience I've Ever Had"

Shawn S.
7/24/2014 2:46:58 PM

Patrick FairleyPatrick Fairley

My Review Of Midway Nissan:

I bought a new 2014 Nissan Sentra from Midway Nissan and it was the best care buying experience I have ever had. This was the first NEW car I have ever purchased and the friendly people at Midway made me feel comfortable. They showed me multiple cars so I could get a good idea of the different models of the car I wanted. Because I don't have the greatest credit I was worried about financing but they walked me through it and I actually got a better interest rate then I expected. I have and will continue to recommend Midway to anyone I know that is looking for a great deal on a car and friendly staff to help them through the process.

Twitter
"Best 1st Buying Experience"

collegestudent7
7/21/2014 12:52:02 PM

James CorkellJames Corkell

4.2

My Review Of Midway Nissan:

Being a college student with no credit history and very little income I found it extremely hard to buy my first car anywhere - expect at Midway Nissan. Luckily, James was there to see me through the entire process and help me out a great deal. When its time to buy my second car, James is the guy I'm going to see.

"Best in the West!!!!"

LT11
7/18/2014 7:20:21 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
James Coburn

4.2

My Review Of Midway Nissan:

Salesman, James Coburn was excellent. The process was long however, his customer service was great! James actually listen to me in what I was looking for. I appreciate James and still loving the decision I made. I have told everybody about this dealership and when they are ready they are coming. Way to go Nissan I understand why you are #1.

Reviews 11-20 >>