Midway Nissan

2209 W Bell Rd,
Phoenix, Arizona 85023
Midway Nissan Info
About Midway Nissan

Midway Nissan treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence. At Midway Nissan we strive to do the Right Thing, the Right Way, All the Time!

About Midway Nissan

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• iPads available in Service!
Aviator
8/23/2016

"Scott Sullivan "

Scott was extremely helpful he put me at ease about payments and seemed more of a friend then a salesman he listened and I will always come here and ask for Scott I highly recommend him

Mikaila
8/20/2016

"Exceptional customer service and amazing experience"

I worked with Scott and Manny. Both were extremely helpful and willing to accommodate my needs without compromising integrity and kept it straight with me during the process. I was never promised something that wasn't fulfilled, and I appreciated being treated like a friend, rather than a customer. I am very pleased with how they treated me, and so excited to have the car of my dreams right now.

August 22, 2016

Hey - Thanks for the feedback. We are so happy to hear Scott, Manny and our team were so helpful to you! We are so glad to hear that you are in the car of your dreams! -Your friends at Midway Nissan

Desperate mom Lupita
8/10/2016

"Desperate Mother Lupita "

Hector Garcia was an excellent sales man, he asnswered all of my questions and assured me and my daughter that it would all be possible. He did everything from he's end and the sale was smooth. Alex in finance was amazing as well. I would definitely recomend Midway Nissan to others.

Alex Ochoa

August 17, 2016

Hey! Thanks for the feedback! We are so glad Hector, Alex and our team were able to get you into the car you wanted! Thanks for choosing Midway Nissan!

Ogawadid17
8/09/2016

"Scott Sullivan was amazing, patience & hardworking."

We walked into Midway Nissan in hopes of buying a van. Scott Sullivan was very knowledgeable in all things dealing with the vans, and after some debate on whether we wanted to purchase the NV200 Passenger Van, and the Quest Van. My family decided on the Quest Van. Scott worked very hard to help us stay within our price range and made me very happy with the whole process. It felt as if we were dealing with a friend who was looking out for my families best interest, rather than your typical car salesman. I would definitely recommend family and friends to come and work with the friendly and hard working staff at Midway Nissan.

August 17, 2016

Hey! Thanks for taking the time to review Midway Nissan! We are so happy Scott and team were able to help you bring home the Nissan Quest! Thanks for choosing Midway Nissan. Enjoy!

I.m
8/07/2016

" Excellent "

I loved my salesman Ada Sanchez She was amazing & helpful in getting the payment that fit my budget! As soon as you walk in the door everyone greets you and offers you water and if you have kids they have a play area and offer them popcorn.

Ada Sanchez

August 17, 2016

Hello there! Thanks for choosing Midway Nissan! We are so excited to hear you and your kids had a wonderful time with us! Thanks for choosing Midway Nissan!

Yodano
8/02/2016

"Our experience was very enjoyable."

Scott took his time to explain in detail any questions we had about the features of the van, and the cost of everything. He was available on his day off if we wanted him to come to the dealership. We were excited to drive off of the lot in our 2016 NV Passenger van.

Mike Bruzas
8/01/2016

"Purchased a 2016 Nissan Sentra"

Worked with Freddie and purchased a new 2016 Nissan Sentra. Freddie was great to working with, no pressure sales stuff, extremely knowledgeable about the Nissan cars, and a nice guy as well.

Freddie

August 04, 2016

Hey Mike! Thanks so much for your feedback! We are happy to hear Freddie and our team were so helpful when it came to purchasing your Sentra. Enjoy your new vehicle! -Your friends at Midway Nissan

Wdjasay
7/28/2016

"Awesome car hard workers"

I would like to thank Scott Sullivan and his team for working hard at making sure I got a car that was going to hold up to the hard conditions I will be putting it through driving for Uber and Lyft. They worked hard to make sure I got the best deal they could get me!!!!!

August 04, 2016

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience at Midway Nissan. It is fantastic to hear you were able to find a vehicle with Scott and his team that will help you drive others for Uber and Lyft. Thank you for choosing Midway Nissan.

Barry Schuman
7/26/2016

"Best car buying experience ever"

Can't say enough good things about my experience at Midway Nissan. I had made a first visit to another dealership in town, and left there feeling all dirty and slimey from their sales managers. I really wanted a new Rogue, so I stopped by Midway and all I can saw is WOW.. My salesman, Alec, was great. But my sales/finance manager, Rita, went so far above and beyond my expecations. I had a monthly payment limit in mind. She beat it. I had an interest rate I wanted. She lowered it. I wanted an extended warranty added. She blew it out of the water. She made the car buying experience as painless as possible.

Alec, Rita Sommers

August 04, 2016

Barry, thanks so much for the feedback! We are so excited to hear about your wonderful experience with Alec and Rita. Happy to hear they were able to help you get exactly what you wanted in your new Rogue. Thanks for choosing Midway Nissan!

arianna martinez
7/26/2016

"New Car"

Great Service! Was my first car buying experience and Scott made sure i was aware of everything and didn't leave anything out and also made sure i was getting the best deal. Tony then stepped in to make sure i knew how the car worked before leaving off the lot.

August 04, 2016

Arianna, it is so great to hear about your wonderful experience at Midway Nissan with Scott and Tony. We appreciate you taking the time to post! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Reviews of Scott Sullivan