Midway Nissan

2209 W Bell Rd,
Phoenix, Arizona 85023
Midway Nissan Info
About Midway Nissan

Midway Nissan treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence. At Midway Nissan we strive to do the Right Thing, the Right Way, All the Time!

About Midway Nissan

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• iPads available in Service!
Barry Schuman
7/26/2016

"Best car buying experience ever"

Can't say enough good things about my experience at Midway Nissan. I had made a first visit to another dealership in town, and left there feeling all dirty and slimey from their sales managers. I really wanted a new Rogue, so I stopped by Midway and all I can saw is WOW.. My salesman, Alec, was great. But my sales/finance manager, Rita, went so far above and beyond my expecations. I had a monthly payment limit in mind. She beat it. I had an interest rate I wanted. She lowered it. I wanted an extended warranty added. She blew it out of the water. She made the car buying experience as painless as possible.

Alec, Rita Sommers

arianna martinez
7/26/2016

"New Car"

Great Service! Was my first car buying experience and Scott made sure i was aware of everything and didn't leave anything out and also made sure i was getting the best deal. Tony then stepped in to make sure i knew how the car worked before leaving off the lot.

ENRIQUEZ EDGARDO
7/23/2016

"My experience at midway nissan"

My experience at midway nissan was very pleasant.. Diana and Jessica were very professional and answered all our questions.. I would definitely recommend midway nissan to friends and family...

Jessica, Diana

July 25, 2016

Enriquez, knowing that you would recommend our dealership to your friends and family is amazing. Diana and Jessica truly enjoyed working with you. We can’t wait to see you at your next visit! -Your friends at Midway Nissan

NobodyzFool
7/12/2016

"Worst experience EVER!"

I have purchased more than ten vehicles and this experience was straight out of a horror flick! UNBELIEVABLE! I got out of there but had to threaten to call the cops if they didn't return my car keys! SERIOUSLY?!!? It was like I was being held hostage after refusing their ridiculous offer. They took the advertised price and added $3,000 for inspection fees and document fees. Oh! And they added another $1,000 because I wanted to pay cash instead of financing the car. WHAT!?! Since when?! To add insult to injury,they showed us the online blue book value of our potential trade-in at $2,500, but stated they could only give us $500 because of the mileage! Um, the mileage is INCLUDED on the blue book valuation! In the end, they offered me a "deal" which amounted to paying the sticker price of a BRAND NEW vehicle, but for a 3 year old car with allegedly 7,500 miles on it. Um, NO THANKS!! All I can say is, STEER CLEAR of Midway Nissan.

Anthony Tames

Acampbe331
7/11/2016

"Great"

My name is Alisha Campbell, and I went in to see about getting a new car and Erick the salesman made that happen for me. He took his time to get me the right payments, and he also went out his way and picked up a pizza for my sister and I. If you are looking for a car Midway Nissan is the place to go..

Erick

July 18, 2016

We appreciate your sharing your experience with us, Alisha! Hearing that Erick went above and beyond to provide you and your sister with great service during your time with us makes us very proud. We truly appreciate your business! -Your friends at Midway Nissan

Bunny
7/08/2016

"Vanessa Ramos"

Jessicka Aguirre was my sales consultant and was an excellent person to work with! I bought a brand new car and couldn't be more excited about it!! Thank you so much!!! ;) Your service was phenomenal!!!

Jessicka Aguirre

MFigueroa
7/05/2016

"Amazing! "

was looking for a car to fit our family of 9 and also trying to find a good deal on the nvp because we were going on vacation and wanted more space for our family we went to a couple of diffrent places that had this kind of car in Tucson but wern't able to find it for a good price. We finally found a place in Phoenix called Midway Nissan and they gave us a good deal for the car we wanted. Thank you! Mr. Olivas!

Eric olivas

T&G4
7/05/2016

"My husband and I were treated with respect by Scott Sullivan"

My husband and I went to Midway Nissan to purchase a used car. We worked with Scott to test drive the car, go over the car information, and try to get payments we were comfortable with. No matter how many times he went into "the room", after 2-2 1/2 hours we determined a used car was not for us. We then switched gears and began looking at a new car. Throughout all of this experience (actually 6 1/2 hours), Scott was relaxed, calm, and NOT pushy. Scott worked on our behalf to help us get a GREAT car with payments we were comfortable with. Scott was also training a young man named Damien. He was friendly, calm, and eager to learn. We appreciate all of his help in making our transaction smooth. Damien will make a great salesman with Nissan! IF you are looking to buy either a used or a new car, we would definitely recommend Scott Sullivan. Sincerely, Tom & Gale Parisi

July 07, 2016

Thanks for choosing Midway Nissan for your used car purchase! We are happy to know that Scott and Damien provided you with great service throughout your time at our dealership. We truly appreciate your business!

clarence7773
7/03/2016

"I was treated like a family member."

My car buying experience for the first time was very pleasant. The staff at Midway Nissan was very professional. My salesman Chris really worked hardtop get me a real good deal, What really stands out the most is that he did it in a respectful manner. I never felt pressured or mistreated. I believe that those are very important things to look for when you are buying a car. How you feel after you leave the dealership speaks volumes about the type of service you received. I was very impressed.

Chris

July 07, 2016

Thank you for the great review, Clarence! Chris and the rest of our team truly enjoyed working with you. Thank you for choosing Midway Nissan!

Curtis hale
7/01/2016

"Super friendly and professional and was a pleasant experienc"

Scott was very informative and helped us with all our questions and made the whole thing great. Would seek out Scott and spread the word!!!

July 07, 2016

Thanks for sharing, Curtis! We truly appreciate the positive feedback regarding the service you received from Scott. We are thankful for your business!

Reviews of Scott Sullivan