Midway Nissan

Midway Nissan

Call
Midway Nissan Info
About Midway Nissan

Midway Nissan treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence. At Midway Nissan we strive to do the Right Thing, the Right Way, All the Time!

About Midway Nissan

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• iPads available in Service!
lelesdesigns
1/25/2015

"Great Experience"

I highly recommend Midway Nissan. I hate going to buy a new car as I always feel pressured. At Midway there was no haggling, no sales pressure. Felix Ocana was great. He knew all the information on the car I was buying and after my purchased he came out and showed me how all the buttons work. If I ever buy a car I will go back to Midway Nissan.

Felix Ocana

brittany
1/20/2015

"amazing "

Service was great prices were good it's really a positive atmosphere worked really hard to match my needs and helped the whole way I really appreciate all the work isabel did for me. All her consisting calls and help. Mucho gracias.

isabel

hclinejacobs
1/19/2015

"Nissan Maxima Purchase"

My situation was a challenging one. I had put in a request online to see if it was something that could even be dealt with. Romina (possibly misspelled) called me back and said it was possible they could help me with because of the rebates going on right now. She said she would have her best guys work it. When I got there I was told I would work with Scott Sullivan and Matt Petrosky. These guys worked some serious magic, my dream situation was not possible for even a wizard to fix. Their hard work and diligence was amazing. I was there for 6 hours to try and get this taken care and let happy. Neither of these guys generally do sales stuff but if you have a difficult situation please tell them Holly sent you! You will be in the best hands possible, I promise.

Scott Sullivan & Matt Petrosky

keenah
1/18/2015

"Kim Luciano's at Midway Nissan was great."

I'm a very satisfied customer and highly recommend them. I drove away in a brand new car. Yahoo. Go see them and you'll be happy too.

Kim Luevanos

brody410@gmail.com
1/18/2015

"No Hassel "

After my morning prayers, I decided to look into a trade due to the amount of money I am started to put into my car. Midway Nissan was not near my home however they had the best prices in the valley. There was no haggling, no sales pressure, no back forth for hours trying to make a deal.. I told Matthew that I basically needed to trade a key for a key. I arrived around 4:45pm and left before 8 in a Brand new car! That is after test drive, after credit check, after financing (which normally takes 2-3 hours alone) after everything. They didn't try to get me to do something I couldn't afford. I am a single mother so to have a deal go this smooth so fast is a BIG deal for me! Thank you Midway Nissan.

Matthew Petrosky

Rahul
1/17/2015

"Wrong place to buy new cars"

I had an appointment done with Midway Nissan on 01/17/2015....with all my requirements specific that , I want new 2015 Nissan Versa S Automatic...and i was called in to the store with an appointment with a price fixed and committed 9975+taxes. after i went into the store at set appointment time....they kept wandering me in the yard for about an hour looking for the car for which they had committed to. Then after they told me that it had a minor accident and we have sent the car to body shop for repair...and will give you as brand new...i demanded to see the car before i buy it. they told me , we do not have the one available until three days 'we have other cars exactly specific to what you demanded but their price is 4k higher and we cannot sell those at a lower price..." and we have lowered the price of the car because it is damaged for which you had taken appointment ...also eventually we cannot show you...since the car is in body shop I argued with the sales person that why did they call in people to check cars to buy if they don't have the car ready to show after given confirmed appointment to sell the car. Also was not informed before ,that the discounted price is for some limited stock damaged cars, i was told that the cars are brand new and was not mentioned that the cars are damaged and under repair. I demanded to speak to manager, and the manager arrogantly denied the fact that sales person giving appointment are not responsible to check the car to be available in the store to show, also to inform about the refurbished condition of the car. This is a HUGE SCAM running on with Midway Nissan...Please go through these reviews before going and wasting time and effort in Midway Nissan.

not sure of names

Trey
1/15/2015

"Best experience in 30 years of buying cars. "

Not enough words to describe my excellent experience with this group and my salesman. Professional, he listened, understood, relayed to management and finance my wants and needs. If you go ask for Scott Sullivan!

Scott Sullivan

ChrissyD
1/09/2015

"It didn't hurt for my first time..."

I went to Midway Nissan with a little hesitance being my first time even looking at a car for purchase through a dealership. I knew what I wanted and I had a budget..... I was introduced and paired up with Scott Sullivan. Best experience ever!!! He went above and beyond for me and found me the perfect car.....and within my budget!! We went through a few vehicles before he found me a 2012 Ford Focus SEL Hatchback....and I absolutely love it!! From beginning to end Scott didn't leave my side and made sure I was taken care of throughout the whole process. Thank you Scott for making my experience a most positive one and you have a loyal customer for life!!

Scott Sullivan

nidialuis27
1/08/2015

"Midway Nissan is the BEST!"

Both the Internet Sales Scott and Finance Department worked to make my car buying experience easy. I have never had a better car buying experience than I have had with Midway Nissan. I am thankful for the honesty and respect given. I will recommend Midway Nissan to all my friends. Thank you Scott you made it happen!

Scott

Me
1/05/2015

"Always Great Service"

I always have a good experience at this Dealership. That is why I keep coming back! Everyone is very friendly and they always explain what needs to be done and the price ahead of time. So there are never any surprises. I appreciate that.

Reviews of Joe Ng