Midway Nissan

2209 W Bell Rd,
Phoenix, Arizona 85023
Midway Nissan Info
About Midway Nissan

Midway Nissan treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence. At Midway Nissan we strive to do the Right Thing, the Right Way, All the Time!

About Midway Nissan

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• iPads available in Service!
AmberA
5/23/2016

"loyal customer "

My husband and I have purchased 3 vehicles from midway and have had great service. Johnathan was our sales person for the most recent vehicle we purchased. We had a great experience overall and he was very knowledgeable, helpful and patient :) we will continue doing business there.

Jonathan

May 28, 2016

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We are happy to hear about the great service that Jonathan provided you and your husband. Thank you for choosing Midway Nissan!

Aryan94
5/21/2016

"EXCELLENT BUYING EXPERIENCE"

Douglas at Midway Nissan was a true sales professional. He gave me a great deal and couldn't be happier. Thanks midway Nissan for amazing experience.

Douglas Curvery

May 28, 2016

Welcome to the Nissan family! Knowing that Douglas provided you with great service is wonderful. Thank you for choosing Midway Nissan!

Kareli
5/14/2016

"Awesome service"

If you are looking for a honest deal and great customer service ask for Tony Sanders! He worked with us step by step in taking out our 2016 versa and 2015 sentra. If we need anything he helps us and follows through with his word.

May 16, 2016

Congratulations on your vehicles! We are so happy to hear about the great service that Tony provided you. Thank you for choosing Midway Nissan!

Aiyana1228
5/14/2016

"Wonderful miracle workers!"

I went to Midway Nissan to do a voluntary repossession when I met Scott Sullivan. I was hopeless, dejected and basically just wanted to get the process over and done with. I explained my situation and Scott asked me to give him a chance to see what he could do. Four hours later, I was the proud owner of a 2016 Sentra with an 11% interest rate (down from 23%) and manageable payments. Scott was a financial lifesaver for me and working with him, along with Antonio in the Finance Department, was an absolute pleasure. Thank you Scott!!

May 16, 2016

We couldn’t be happier to hear about the wonderful service that Scott provided you. We are truly thankful for your business and look forward to your next visit! Thank you for choosing Midway Nissan!

Rsanford1987
5/13/2016

"Fleet/commercial "

Matt Petrosky in commercial was amazing to work with. Very professional, we purchased a Nissan nv200 for our business, and would recommend him to anyone who owns a business.

Matt Petrosky

Wendy J
5/12/2016

"Ask for Scott!"

I came in with no high hopes. I was upside down in my car, my credit was bad and really couldn't afford a new car. But Scott Sullivan worked magic to get me not only a new car but he got to lower y interest rate too! I was at 15-16% interest and he got it down to about 11% which isn't much but it was great really helped me out. I would def recommend him to anyone! Him and Patrick are awesome! thank you so much!!

AmandaP
5/10/2016

"Wonderful Experience"

Everyone was so nice and helpful at Midway Nissan! Scott Sullivan was amazing, he was so knowledgeable, nice, honest and really works to make the customer happy. He didn't pressure me, he just showed me my options and let me go from there. If you are in the market for a new car, ask for Scott Sullivan. Manuel Garcia was also a great employee at Midway Nissan, he was honest, helpful and worked hard to get a great deal for me. Thank you to everyone at Midway Nissan.

Manuel Garcia

16altimabuyer
5/04/2016

"ANEL HERNANDEZ IS THE GO TO GIRL!"

Words can't describe how great of an experience I had at midway Nissan. From the moment I walked in I was greeted by Anel one of the sales managers. She was absolutely delightful to work with! The exact car I wanted, down to the make and model, was right there on the lot! I fell in love with my Altima SR right then in there! Negotiations was a breeze, and I was surprised by how hassle free they were. Tony in finance was incredibly understanding and walked me through all of my questions about warranties with a smile. Overall, I had an A++ experience there. If you are in the market for a car make it a priority to ask for Anel Hernandez! She will take great care of you before, during, and after the sale!

Anel Hernandez

May 06, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are so proud of Anel for the excellent service she provided you. Thank you for choosing Midway Nissan!

SusanC
4/28/2016

"Brand New Car!"

Scott Sullivan was sweet, kind and a pleasure to deal with. Buying a new care can be a stressful time but he made me feel very relaxed and comfortable with through the entire process.

May 03, 2016

Congratulations on your new car! Hearing that you had a great car buying experience working with Scott is wonderful. Thank you for choosing Midway Nissan!

Chanel
4/26/2016

"Go see Scott Sullivan at Midway Nissan!"

I was skeptical about purchasing a new vehicle because I was still in a loan with my Saab, in which I had a lot of negative equity and little money to put down. I went in to check out Midway at the recommendation of my Dad who had a great experience. I was greeted by the Midway staff in the parking lot and Scott came out within 5 mins of my arrival. I didn't have an appointment. It was a very busy Sunday afternoon and my expectations in walking out with a vehicle that I wanted, were very low. Scott Sullivan sat me down, gave me his background story and right away told me that if he couldn't get me into a vehicle that day, he would do everything he could to get me on track to getting something I'd enjoy in the future. His honesty and caring personality was refreshing; contrary to your typical 'Sales guy'! Long story short, Scott ran the numbers came back to tell me what I qualified for and how much I needed up front. No pressure, I picked out a vehicle I loved and walked out ecstatic! Scott is an awesome guy and I'd recommend him to anyone. Only flaw is that Eagles gear on his desk..... GO COWBOYS!! = )

April 28, 2016

We are so glad to hear about the wonderful experience you had working with Scott! Knowing that he provided you with such great customer service makes us proud. Thank you for choosing Midway Nissan!

Reviews of Scott Sullivan