Midway Nissan

2209 W Bell Rd,
Phoenix, Arizona 85023
Midway Nissan Info
About Midway Nissan

Midway Nissan treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence. At Midway Nissan we strive to do the Right Thing, the Right Way, All the Time!

About Midway Nissan

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• iPads available in Service!
MAMcDougall9166
3/01/2015

"New Rogue purchase"

I had an awesome experience purchasing my new Nissan Rogue on Sunday. Thank you for your help and quick purchase experience. I love my new car and would highly recommend your dealership to anyone I know if they are looking for a new vehicle.

Abigail

Jenn
3/01/2015

"Unexceptional!! "

Anthony was very knowledgable about the car he was presenting to me and ultimately selling to me!!! He was very friendly and made me feel like I mattered! I had an amazing experience from sales to finance.

tadinaz40
2/18/2015

"service"

It's always a pleasure to head in to midway when we need our rogue serviced. The staff is friendly and the waiting area is comfortable. In fact our seven year old twins love heading over there so they can hang out and watch a movie and enjoy some popcorn! Thank you!

Tim Roberts

Miller
2/16/2015

"Great Purchasing Experience"

On 2/13/15 I purchased a 2012 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab Truck at Midway Nissan Dealership. Romina left her phone number and a voice message that the used car I was looking at online was still available and more cars of that same type were available That evening I looked at that vehicle. Romina scheduled salesman Scott to help me if she had left for the day. My experience with this dealership was wonderful thanks to salesman Scott and trainer Daryl. Scott was attentive to my needs and concerns. I found negotiations about terms to be easy without a hard sell and given an excellent credit rating and price I could afford. Scott knew I was working graveyard shift and hurried the detailing and purchasing phase as quickly as possible. Daryl is very sharp and checked out my trade-in vehicle and completed the paperwork necessary. Enjoyed talking with Scott and Daryl who are friendly courteous employees. The financer Martin was quick, efficient, and explained all paperwork to me in a timely manner. I dread going to dealerships but the hardwork of these employees was obvious and sincere. Best Regards, Bonnie Miller

Romina, Scott, Daryl, Martin

Ed
2/16/2015

"Fair, Honest, Enjoyable"

Very Knowledgeable staff! I was pleased with the quick service (greeted with a smile in the parking lot) and immediate follow-through. Matt, Anel and Alicia were all excellent listeners and went above and beyond. I had researched the Nissan Leaf thoroughly, but still had a few questions.....and they were answered completely. I was also pleasantly surprised by the exceedingly fair price that was offered! No back and forth nonsense. A very pleasant experience.

Matt, Anel and Alicia

Michael M.
2/15/2015

"Much's Buying Experience"

The staff and manager of Midway Nissan make this car-buying experience avery pleasant one. I found negotiations about terms to be easy (without "hard sell") and in my limitations, and I was given many incentives for my years as a Nissan owner and excellent credit rating. Possible Future Improvements: 1. Advise the "hungry" young salesmen outside the main entrance to greet you politely but NOT FOLLOW YOU INTO THE SHOWROOM UNLESS REQUESTED. 2. Shorten the time required for the paperwork phase after an deal has been agreed upon. I was in the dealership nearly 6 hours - 3 hours longer than the sales rep said it would take. 3. For Skylink purchasers, have the car paperwork and Skylink papeworkr both done on the same day. I had to come into the dealership a second time to re-run all original paperwork because the Skylink activation had not been done on the purchase date.

Kim Leuvanos, sales; Tim Roberts asst. service manager

DigitalGalaxy
2/09/2015

"Got a Leaf!!! Yes!!!"

I am the proud new owner of a Leaf!!!! I had to buy used due to budget considerations, and the team here at Midway worked with me to get some pricing in my range. Anthony and his assistant were very helpful, and he kept at it until we had a payment that worked. No more gas for me!!! Anthony even called me back in to the dealership to make sure I had a level 2 garage charger that was overlooked at first. I am very happy with the car, and very grateful that the team here at Midway could help me put my money where my mouth is on the future of our species. It's easy to talk about clean cars and alternative energy, and I had been doing too much talk and not enough action. Now that's fixed, thanks to the guys here at Midway! If anybody is reading this post looking for a new car, please consider a plug in hybrid or a battery electric of any make as your next vehicle. We have been burning gas and oil for a hundred years, and we can no longer continue on that course. The future is now!

Lharris
2/09/2015

"Painless car buying experience"

The purchase of my Nissan Altima was easy. This is the 2nd car I have purchased from Midway. Justin was pleasant and considerate of our time.

Justin

Techster
2/04/2015

"Return customer."

Very happy with service. Have had 2 nissan vehicles maintained or repaired here and will continue to seek service at Midway. Mike Rios has been advisor most times and always a pleasure.

Kate
2/02/2015

"Great staff in sales, finance and service!"

Easy experience and great deals! The sales staff along with finance and service were all great to work with. Always check here before buying a new Nissan!

Van Hill and Justin Strohl