Midway Nissan

Andy Sammis

August 18, 2017

"Great overall service"

- Dquinte95

Simple and easy they worked with me and managed to lower the payment for me as well great service and helped me tremoundesly with working for me when I wasn't there

Aaron Hendizadeh
Other Employees : Neftaly

August 10, 2017

"Great car buying experience!"

- nissan

This is definitely a team that works like family. They got me what I wanted in a car and in my loan. They took care of me so that i could walk away comfortable and happy! Their sales department and financial department help so much to make things run smoothly. You are definitely in good hands at Midway Nissan.

August 01, 2017

"Great experience "

- PattiAnn S

I have always hated the idea of having to buy a new car!!! The stress of wondering if you are dealing with an honest company and salesperson etc...This ultimately turned out to be a great experience!! Erica, Dawn, Ike and Antonio were just great and really helped us feel comfortable! Erica and Dawn honestly made us feel as though our business was important and that we mattered!! I gave 4 stars just because the process is so long and we had a rough start at first but we will definitely buy from Midway again if we need another car!!!

Erica Nodine

Used 2013 Nissan Altima, $10249

2013 Nissan Altima

Used 2012 Toyota Sienna, $17595

2012 Toyota Sienna

• iPads available in Service!
Midway Nissan, Phoenix, AZ, 85023