Midway Nissan

2209 W Bell Rd,
Phoenix, Arizona 85023
Midway Nissan Info
About Midway Nissan

Midway Nissan treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence. At Midway Nissan we strive to do the Right Thing, the Right Way, All the Time!

About Midway Nissan

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• iPads available in Service!
SUZETTE
3/28/2015

"MIDDWAY NISSAN AWESOME!"

BY FAR THE BEST TRUCK BUYING EXPERIENCE WE EVER HAD! MATTHEW WAS SO PROFESSIONAL AND NO PRESSURE. HE LITERALLY WANTED US TO FIND EXACTLY WHAT WE WANTED! HE WAS EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT ALL THE VEHICLES. THANKS MATTHEW!

MATTHEW

giampy101
3/25/2015

"Mike Rios is amazing"

Mike Rios has been our service advisor for many years and he is one of the main reasons we keep coming back. We have put him in some tough spots before but he is always friendly and does whatever he can to make us feel appreciated as customers. My wife and I are sticklers for customer service and we spend out money accordingly. Thanks as always Mike!!! You are fantastic! Today was a simple oil change but it was completed in a timely manner and I was more than satisfied.

March 27, 2015

Hello and thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are happy to hear that Mike takes good care of you when you visit the dealership. We look forward to having you back!

Bill Beeth
3/25/2015

"Better than expected"

The last 2 days I worked with Scott Sullivan in trying to purchase a new/used vehicle at I price that was reasonable, a reliable and economical vehicle and with the help of Tony at financing that I could afford. My first visit with Scott and Tony on 3/23/2014 we discussed finances and do to the fact that I didn't have bad credit but instead no credit history at all after several phone calls. Midway Nissan offered to pay a co signer $500 in cash as an incentive to have my sister co sign for me knowing that after 12 to 18 months I would be able to refinance my purchase in my name only. I returned to the dealership with my sister on 3/24/2015 with very little expectations and met with Scott and Tony again. The whole staff was very professional and greeted me with a big smile and hang shake. As promised Scott had done some research overnight and found 2 vehicles he thought would meet my expectations. Immediately my expectations went from low to what I thought was unbelieveable when I was presented with a 2014 Nissan Versa Note with only 11,000 miles and still under original factory warranty and took the vehicle for a test drive. The Nissan Versa exceeded my expectations and appreciated Scotts and Tony efforts to get the deal done. I am happy to say earlier this evening 3/24/2015 all the financing was complete, paperwork signed and auto insurance acquired all in realitively a short period of time. This evening I drove my 2014 Nissan Versa Note to its new home (my home). This was my first experience dealing with the Nissan brand and give Midway Nissan and their Sales Team a Five Star rating and will definitely recommend them to my Familky and Friends in the future.

Scott Sullivan

March 25, 2015

Hello Bill! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are happy to hear everything went smoothly and you love your Versa. Welcome to the Nissan family!

J. Nelson
3/20/2015

"A Friendly, Helpful Dealership"

I had a great experience purchasing my 2015 Nissan Rogue on Monday, March 16, 2015. Justin, who was my salesman, was exceptionally sincere and helpful. He stated that his goal was to "Put the customer first." He certainly did. Justin was friendly and listened to what I had to say; he found just the right vehicle for me. Further, he was knowledgable about the products, and he stayed with me through the whole experience to be sure that the process went well. He did not try to pressure me in any way or try to sell me a more expensive vehicle. He is truly the best salesman I have ever worked with, and believe me, I have worked with many over the past years. I found that Joe Un was also helpful with the finance process and the paperwork. He was able to save me some money and get some good discounts for me. This is truly appreciated. All-in-all, I feel that Midway Nissan does place value on their customers by the manner in which customers are served. Midway Nissan met my needs and have earned a repeat customer.

March 25, 2015

Hello and thanks for the feedback! We are happy to hear you had a great car buying experience. The team had a pleasure working with you and look forward to having you back.

J.Miranda
3/20/2015

"My First New Car!!! JAVIER YOUR THE BEST!!!! "

I had great experience working with Javier Hernandez, he was extremely helpful in providing what was needed and followed up with any issues I had after the purchase. He took his time to work with me to get me exactly what I needed. I’ll definitely advise all my friends and family to look for your dealership and for Javier on their next purchase.

Javier Hernandez

March 25, 2015

Hello and thanks for the 5 star review! Javier had a pleasure working with you. We appreciate your business and thanks for choosing Midway Nissan!

Warren
3/20/2015

"My first NEW vehicle in 43 years."

There were some issues during my buying experience, but they were resolved and I left the dealership feeling good about the experience, and happy with my purchase. Scott Sullivan did a great job helping me through the buying process.

Scott Sullivan, Sual Wences

March 25, 2015

Hi Warren, thanks for taking the time to write a review! Congrats on your new car and thanks for choosing Midway Nissan!

Kuupuna
3/19/2015

"It was awesome"

Bought three cars so far from Nissan. They have a great team there. Love all of them. I would buy my next car there again.

Scott

March 25, 2015

Hi and thanks for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to having you back at the dealership

zona
3/19/2015

"Wondereful experience again!"

I once again came back to Midway Nissan for my new car purchase. The experience is always great and the sales team I work with is unbeatable. I will always do my auto shopping here.

Matthew petrosky

March 25, 2015

Zona, thanks for sharing! We appreciate your business!

MAMcDougall9166
3/01/2015

"New Rogue purchase"

I had an awesome experience purchasing my new Nissan Rogue on Sunday. Thank you for your help and quick purchase experience. I love my new car and would highly recommend your dealership to anyone I know if they are looking for a new vehicle.

Abigail

March 25, 2015

Hello! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are so happy to hear you love your new Rogue. We appreciate your business!

Jenn
3/01/2015

"Unexceptional!! "

Anthony was very knowledgable about the car he was presenting to me and ultimately selling to me!!! He was very friendly and made me feel like I mattered! I had an amazing experience from sales to finance.

March 25, 2015

Jenn, we are so pleased to hear you had an amazing experience! We appreciate your business and hope to see you back in the future!

Reviews of Joe Ng