Midway Nissan

Tony Sanders

Patrick Fairley, Finance Manager, Midway Nissan

Patrick Fairley

December 02, 2016

"Stands by their guarantee!"

- Jeff

With so many dealerships and even more vehicles, models, and trims to choose from, making the best choice could be challenging for most of us. Fortunately, with a little work, you can find the best choice with research and patience. I recommend finding dealerships and sales staff that listen more to your needs than simply attempting to make decisions on your behalf. Take your time, make the right decision, and find a dealership that stands behind their promises. Although I didn't end up purchasing from them, Midway Nissan is a dealership that doesn't want to lose the opportunity to earn your business, and they are willing to match or beat prices from competitors. If they fall short of beating competition, which they did in my case, they do stand behind their price guarantee. I know this for a fact, and for that reason I respect their leadership.

December 02, 2016

"I had a great experience here, definitely going back!"

- Maria Meza

Got the perfect car for me and my family, the service was amazing and you can tell everyone is friendly and happy to be there to help! Very great price on my Sentra!

December 01, 2016

"Easy peasy"

- sevra3

This was a fast easy experience, I was in and out in about three hours total. In dealership times that's pretty nice. Brandon instantly respected my price range and didn't stray from it, No attempted upsales or additions. It was find what I like, Test drive it, and move to financing. When I got to financing Patrick and Rita were both really good. I had no credit so I expected to have to make a second trip back to financing. It all worked out and Rita sealed a deal that was better than the original. I definitely will be back for another car. And I definitely will tell my friends to at least stop by and take a look if they are in the market.

Used 2015 Nissan Murano, $36195

2015 Nissan Murano

Used 2016 Nissan Altima, $19308

2016 Nissan Altima

Used 2016 Nissan Altima, $28267

2016 Nissan Altima

Used 2016 Nissan Sentra, $21033

2016 Nissan Sentra

• iPads available in Service!
Midway Nissan, Phoenix, AZ, 85023