Midway Nissan

2209 W Bell Rd,
Phoenix, Arizona 85023
Midway Nissan Info
About Midway Nissan

Midway Nissan treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence. At Midway Nissan we strive to do the Right Thing, the Right Way, All the Time!

About Midway Nissan

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• iPads available in Service!
Angela M
6/23/2016

"Best car buying experience EVER"

By far the best car buying experience I've had. My salesman Hector Garcia understood my situation and bent over backwards to get me the kind of deal I could manage. Also Van Hill in financing, awesome job in finding the best APR I've ever seen! So happy with my experience and my new Nissan!

Van Hill

June 27, 2016

Welcome to the Nissan family, Angela! We couldn’t be happier to hear about the great experience you had with Hector and Van. Enjoy your car! -Your friends at Midway Nissan

George132016
6/22/2016

"Good experience"

Our experience was good our salesman Hadi Husainy was helpful, kind, patient and professional. We enjoy our new car! The whole experience was a good day at the car dealer.

Hadi Husainy

June 24, 2016

We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your new car! Our team strives to provide our customers with excellent car buying experiences, so hearing about your makes us very happy. Thank you for choosing Midway Nissan!

Nicholaus M Mariano
6/22/2016

"Best first time experience "

Wow. These guys were amazing. I have terrible credit but they helped me out so much. I got a brand new car I'm in love with and they got a life long customer so friendly and fast. I felt like I was their only priority. Just incrediblel

June 22, 2016

We are happy to know that you are a lifelong customer, Nick! That means more to our team than you will ever know. Thank you for choosing Midway Nissan!

corndog011
6/20/2016

"New Rogue. Great Deal"

I'd recommend midway to anyone in the market for a new nissan. I got a great deal of 22k otd on a new Nissan Rogue S after about 4 months of searching for the best deal and a bait n swith episode with Peoria nissan. I was treated well, with respect. Sales man was courteous and polite, we got everything done in a timely maner, over all a good buying experience. Good place to buy.

June 22, 2016

Thank you for the great rating! We truly appreciate your positive feedback and are happy to hear you got a great deal on your Rogue S! Thank you for choosing Midway Nissan!

Jskeys
6/18/2016

"Hadi was able to get me a great deal he was awesome "

I was nervous to buy my first car but Hadi was able to me the deal I wanted and was so helpful! I didn't want to get myself into something I couldn't afford and he didn't pressure me at all to get into anything I wasn't comfortable with unlike some of the other dealers I've worked with which I hate. But Hadi was awesome and extremely genuine and helpful thank you Hadi!

Hadi Hussainy

June 22, 2016

Congratulations on your new car! We couldn't be happier to hear about the excellent service that Hadi provided you. Thank you for choosing Midway Nissan!

MCoffman
6/18/2016

"Thank you Scott!"

Scott made my car buying experience easy and painless. Thank you for working with me and providing real customer service in a normally stressful situation!

June 22, 2016

Congratulations on your new car! Hearing that Scott made your experience stress free is awesome. We truly appreciate your business! -Your friends at Midway Nissan

Kristi

"GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!!"

I bought a vehicle a few days ago at Midway Nissan. I loved that it was an in and out experience, and that I felt I could trust my sales advisor. I have to say that most people I see spend all day in the dealership with a purchase. I don't have time for that. 3 hours from start to finish, and I was BEYOND happy with my experience. I felt comfortable the entire time. If you are looking for a car go see Tony Sanders with Midway Nissan. I felt for the FIRST time in my life that a sales person was in it for my best benefit, and not his own!!!

benji6022

"Good customer service!"

fast, simple and straight to the point. thanks Hector Garcia for taking your time to help me purchase my first vehicle! I will be going to you in the future for future purchases.

Jeremy Thomas

"Overall good experience."

My wife and I went to Midway Nissan on June 11th after I was in an accident that totalled my car. We were looking for something comparable to our 2010 Mazda 3 that was totalled. We loved that car. We would of stuck with a Mazda but, due to some unfortunate events like much of the country, we don't have the best credit score. We were looking for a dealership that "specializes" in helping people like us, like Midway advertises. Once we arrived we were greeted at our car door by a salesman. May be a little over anxious but that's how dealerships roll. Once we told the salesman that we had already talked to someone on the website, he was happy to walk us inside to find the person we talked to. We had explained our situation with needing a car and our credit history. We were looking at a pre-owned vehicle but they explained that it would be easier to get us into a brand new car due to term length, to get a payment we could afford. The Salesman was helpful in helping us get a car we wanted but was upfront with how our credit and price range would hinder us, not it a bad way, but it was nice they were up front. One of the very few down falls was they were a little pushy with one particular car. We learned we would only qualify for a Versa, which was fine after I got over the fact we couldn't get a Sentra lol, but they wanted us to get one Versa in particular and I had to explain numerous times that I did not like the interior color. It took a few times of reiterating this until they offered to find one with a darker interior. One of the other gripes I had was with the "detail" department. After we signed all the paperwork, they said we had to wait a few mins while the detail department got it cleaned and looking for us. They didn't do a very good job. They were probably slammed as well but I'm not sure. The process was super long but I don't think it was the staffs fault. It was a Saturday and the place was packed so I'm pretty sure they were doing the best they could. Besides being a little pushy and the detail department, they did a good job. They never once lied to us and they never promised anything they couldn't deliver on. They were upfront the whole time on how limited we would be because of our credit and never tried to force us into a monthly payment we couldn't afford.

JR, Anthony

Bee_10b
6/16/2016

"Fantastic"

Vanessa Valadez helped me a whole lot with my vehicle along with her team. They provided the greatest customer care!! I so thankful I went to midway Nissan! Thank you again.

Vanessa Valadez