Midway Nissan

Mike Rios

September 05, 2017

"great experience"

- 6256maxima

from the moment my wife and i walked in we were treated with respect and kindness! Erick, Denise and the finance manager Antonio were fantastic to work with when it came to finding the right car and loan for us. they were considerate and understanding of our situation and our budget. they did everything in their power to make sure the financing was workable for us and actually cared for us as people and customers. Terrific people and service at midway nissan. Next time we go car shopping again we are starting out at midway and probably buying from Eric and the team at midway nissan.

Erick Olivas and Antonio Ciardulli

September 03, 2017

"Best experience "

- DeJesusD3344

I worked with Bryan and Antonio Both were extremely helpful and willing to accommodate my needs. They helped me to get lower payment and saved me money. Best experience, I really recommend midway Nissan.

Bryan and Antonio

August 27, 2017

"Nice experience "

- Mwade

I have bad credit and I was able to get into a brand new 2017 Nissan sentra ! I had an awesome experience overall , I recommend who ever comes to this dealer to work with Denise or Erick ,they hooked it up for me! Rita in finance was helpful too

Denise Hernandez

Used 2015 Nissan Sentra, $11441

2015 Nissan Sentra

Used 2015 Nissan Rogue, $15551

2015 Nissan Rogue

• iPads available in Service!
Midway Nissan, Phoenix, AZ, 85023