Midway Nissan

2209 W Bell Rd,
Phoenix, Arizona 85023
Midway Nissan Info
About Midway Nissan

Midway Nissan treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence. At Midway Nissan we strive to do the Right Thing, the Right Way, All the Time!

About Midway Nissan

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• iPads available in Service!
C T DIX
8/26/2015

""They Aim To Please""

My thanks go out to Aaron of Customer Service, Paul of Loan Terms Structuring, Saul Sales Manager, Ferchel Ramos, Daryl Dally and Julio Flores. All of you made it your priority to take what was becoming a escalating negative experience into a positive and satisfied experience. As for you Ferchel----"Shout Out! You go girl!!!!" You may be a newbie, but no one could of made me believe it. You handled yourself with professionalism, class and dignity.

Ferchel Ramos, Daryl Dally and Julio Flores

August 27, 2015

Hello and thanks for the feedback! Our team had a pleasure working with you!

jonsvan
8/24/2015

"Best in Class"

I drove to Midway Nissan in Phoenix on a Sunday afternoon on my way to SkyHarbor to pick up a visitor later in the afternoon. I only wanted to look at the inventory of NV200 SV vans they might have on the lot. It was 115 degrees and they were OPEN. I drove to the van area just wanting to get out briefly to read the sticker information when a welcoming young lady greeted me at my window and encouraged me to take a closer look. At first, I resisted, not really wanting to flirt with heat stroke at high noon, nor was I particularly ready to purchase a vehicle. My salesperson was Scott Sullivan. I completely recommend him to those of you who may be experienced vehicle buyers or novices. Scott is a consummate gentleman. He is smart. He listens. He is interested in helping you get what you want without the drama and gamesmanship that so many in this business have made their stock and trade. Within 3/4 of an hour, we were just finishing up a start-to-finish experience that was cordial, respectful, flexible, and rewarding for both of us. Scott made another customer happy and logged another sale in his impressive portfolio. I recommend the dealership. I recommend Scott personally. Give Midway Nissan and Scott Sullivan an opportunity to get you the vehicle you want without the craziness. You'll be glad you did. jon Spera

August 26, 2015

Jon, thanks for taking the time to share this kind review! We are happy to hear you had a wonderful experience working with Scott. He is a wonderful asset to our team.

theresa a.
8/21/2015

"love my new frontier thx Anthony and Midway Nissan"

great experience buying my new frontier thx midway nissan and thx Anthony!! had a great salesman anthony tames that went above and beyond made it all good.

anthony tames

August 25, 2015

Hi Theresa and congrats on your new Frontier. We are glad you had a wonderful car buying experience with Anthony!

GoArmy123
8/14/2015

"Great customer service"

Everyone involved in my vehicle purchasing was helpful and patient with me. I felt understood, and cared for. I had a great experience and am recommending to family and friends.

Tony

Bill Jennings
8/12/2015

"Fantastic experience"

Vehicle purchase for 2015 Nissan Titan (Cindy Ferrera, Joe NG, and JR-Sales Manager). Was called by Cindy last week about being a preferred customer and asked if I was interested in getting a lower finance rate for the my 2013 Nissan Titan that I had purchased from them a couple years prior. Or if I would like a lower payment or new vehicle. I said I would come out and at least check it out. I was not very happy with my first Titan purchase in 2013. Traded in a fully loaded 2013 Honda Accord for a bare bones Titan for the purpose of towing around our new horse. Anyhow, I had experienced many things in 3 vehicles prior to this purchase. I was not in the best position for a trade because I still owed quite a bit of money on my other vehicle. Cindy was extremely patient and JR worked some numbers for me that suited my current financial posture. Once we had agreed on a monthly price and term, it was on to Joe to complete the financing. He was fantastic and showed me all of the additional options available. Although I was not extremely pleased with the prices of them, Joe was able to work some numbers that got me an even lower payment then I had originally had agreed upon, with the additional protections. All of the personnel that I worked with were fantastic, patient/considerate with me in dealing with some if my demands or limitations. Fantastic Exoerience and I would recommend them to other buyers. The new Titan I bought had all the bells and whistles. I'm not letting this ride go until it's on its last leg. Thanks Midway Nissan!?

Cindy Ferrera and JR - Sales Manager

August 17, 2015

Bill, we appreciate you taking the time to share your review. We are happy to hear you had a smooth experience working with our team. Enjoy your new Titan and we look forward to having you back in the future!

BHarvey
8/11/2015

"Unlike your normal dealership"

I recently purchased a preowned 2011 Nissan Xterra from Midway Nissan. Ricardo or "Ricky" was our salesman. My wife and I were expecting the usual shark attack type of sales that usually come from a dealership. We had visited other dealerships that day and had experienced this approach. Ricardo was very friendly and knowledgeable. He asked us what we wanted rather than trying to push for what he thought would be good. Ricardo was genuine and upfront about our questions, which was refreshing. The finance department worked with us on an agreement and made the process very easy. Midway Nissan has definitely changed my car buying experience and I would recommend them to friends and family.

Ricky, Ricardo, Alex

August 17, 2015

Hello and thank you for sharing your experience! We are happy to hear of your pleasant car buying experience with Ricardo. We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Midway Nissan!

joe, g
8/04/2015

"Superb service"

Scott Sullivan at Midway Nissan is the man! His people skills and customer focused attention are top notch. Simply put Scott makes it happen. Scott attended to my needs to get the right people to help me at the right time. He promised he would give me top notch service from the moment I met him and he meant it. He also was sensitive to my time needs and got me thru the system and on my way. Way to go Scott! The dealership is lucky to have you.

August 06, 2015

Joe, thanks for taking the time to post your feedback! Scott is a wonderful asset to our team and we are glad to hear you enjoyed working with him.

crjewels2006
8/04/2015

"Awesome Dealership Very Affordable"

Matthew is absolutely awesome. My experience with the entire faculty was overall excellent. Matthew has continually been very respectful and friendly towards me. He is also very knowledgeable of the features of the cars that I reviewed and finally selected to purchase. He was also able to give me the details of payment options and amounts. In addition, Scott, who details the cars, is awesome as well. He assured me that he would take care of my car and gave me all of the information that I needed to know regarding this outstanding feature. I am very happy with my purchase and with how I was treated.

Matthew Petrosky

August 06, 2015

Hello and thanks for the 5 star review! We are glad to hear you are enjoying your new purchase! The team had a pleasure working with you and look forward to having you back!

spetrosky
8/02/2015

"First time buyer"

My experience was phenomenal as a first time buyer. Daryl Dally was my sales associate and he was just the absolute best! He made things very easy for me and comfortable by talking to me like a normal person and not just a customer. He was there with me every step of the way, so that I didn't get over whelmed. GREAT JOB DARYL!!!!

Daryl Dally

August 06, 2015

Hello and thanks for sharing! We are glad Daryl was able to make your first buying experience a great one!

cbfisher12
7/27/2015

"New car purchase of a Rouge SV"

I recently purchased a Nissan Rouge SV. The first time I went to the dealer, I was greeted by the sale manager Rita and she was very friendly and got me a sales representative right away. I told the sale representative Cindy, that I was only there to see what you had. I saw what I was looking for and told her I would be back the next day. I got a great price and felt very comfortable with the total experience. Just one thing, there was not enough financial people to accommodate all the people waiting to buy cars. Don't get me wrong, that is a good thing.

Rita and Cindy

July 28, 2015

Hello and congrats on your new Rouge! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Thanks for choosing Midway Nissan!

Reviews of Scott Sullivan