Midway Nissan

Mike Rios

Leslie Moses, Service Advisor, Midway Nissan

Leslie Moses

May 17, 2017

"Great sales experience "

- BlackStar

Ricky the sales guy was awesome! It was a great buying experience. I would recommend getting a care here. They went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with my purchase before I left.

Ricky

May 12, 2017

"Thank you nissan"

- jimenezlily94

Great experience buying my brand new car. Thanks for everyone that helped me make it possible! I was able to drive off in my 2017 nissan Altima in no time. It took me the longest deciding what car I wanted and they were able to show me all the ones I wanted. Thanks again!

Aaron Hendizadeh
Other Employees : Francisco Antonio, Brian

May 08, 2017

"Great experience everyone was professional and knowledgeable"

- brenda119

I came in on 5/2 and was assisted by Alejandra. She was very nice in assisting my needs to purchase a new vehicle. She was partnered by Pat Fairley, in which every one was personable, knowledgeable and professional. Exceeded my expectations, and would recommend them in the future.

Patrick Fairley

Used 2016 Nissan NV3500 HD, $38790

2016 Nissan NV3500 HD

Used 2016 Nissan NV3500 HD, $38790

2016 Nissan NV3500 HD

• iPads available in Service!
Midway Nissan, Phoenix, AZ, 85023