Mike Erdman Toyota

Mike Erdman Toyota
Mike Erdman Toyota Info

Toyota of Orlando

Toyota of Melbourne

"I have rated my experience as great, Arthur is very..."

I have rated my experience as great, Arthur is very knowledgeable, courteous, and attentive to the customer needs. It was a pleasure dealing with Arthur and all the people we came into contact with at Mike Erdman. I highly recommend Mike Erdmann and Arthur for a vehicle purchase and they certainly have won my business.

Arthur Provoyeur

"Our family has purchased 4 cars from Mike Erdman Toyota..."

Our family has purchased 4 cars from Mike Erdman Toyota over the last 10 years and we have used Gary Hope as the salesman. He is a very wonderful sales man, he treats us with respect and makes sure we get the best possible price without nasty haggling. We just bought a 2013 Prius V level 2 and working with Gary was as enjoyable as buying a car could be. I highly recommend using Gary if you are going to buy a car here. I also like the service department at this dealership.

Gary Hope

"I am really happy to have my new car, and Charly made it..."

I am really happy to have my new car, and Charly made it a good experience. The only thing that was not to my liking was all the paperwork I had to sign with Jose. It was too much. I just wanted to go home, but was tortured with paperwork. Then, I had to deal with the warranty sales pitch. It would have been easier to handle the decision I had to make about the warranty if I didn't have to be tortured by signing paperwork for so long. However, even after that, I was still happy with my purchase.

Charlie Acoca

"Dealer was great and went to Miami to get the car we were..."

Dealer was great and went to Miami to get the car we were interested in. Pricing was easy to manage and delivery was excellent. Dealership focused on customers and doing things right.

Leroy Snyder

"Gary & Mike were extremely professional and polite to..."

Gary & Mike were extremely professional and polite to deal with. From start to finish, there was no guess work on the price of the car. They truly made my car buying experience a smooth process. I would definitley recommend anyone to visit this dealership to purchase their next vehicle. Thank you so much for your professionalism!!

Gary Hope, Mike Farrell

"This dealership treats me exceptionally well, the..."

This dealership treats me exceptionally well, the friendliness of the staff, the exceptional service dept is what I want in a dealership that's why I came back and bought my second car here, and I will be back.

david freeman

"This is my second purchase of a Toyota Tundra. I loved my..."

This is my second purchase of a Toyota Tundra. I loved my first one so much that when the 2014 Toyota Tundra came out, I had to have one. Leroy Snyder was there when I seen the truck that I wanted. He checked into it for me and just my luck that truck was already sold. He then went to his General Mgr. Bill Kennedy and they together found the exact truck that I wanted and then some. They made my purchase so easy and pleasant. I couldn't believe how easy it was. My financing and payments are perfect for me. Thank you gentlemen

Leroy Snyder Salesman

"Everybody was excellent ,everybody was very friendly ..."

Everybody was excellent ,everybody was very friendly They show me everything I needed to know and Richard was truly exceptional he also explained everything about the car that I needed to know

Richard Boan

"Awesome experience best dealer experience ever!will..."

Awesome experience best dealer experience ever!will definitely refer all my friends and coworkers to Mike Erdman for any future auto purchases thank you all!

mike Farrell Dan Cloud Jose Puras

"Jimmy was great! Very friendly, helpful, and patience! ..."

Jimmy was great! Very friendly, helpful, and patience! He answered all my questions. The paperwork was straight forward and easy. The followups were prompt and helpful.

Jimmy Christian