Mike Erdman Toyota

Toyota of Clermont

Toyota of Orlando

rhrkach
5/12/2014

"Salt Life Toyota Tacoma"

This is our second Toyota purchase from Mike Erdman Toyota in Merritt Island Florida. The staff was very professional and friendly. We would recommend this dealership to our friends and family.

Michael Daniels

Rosebushes
5/08/2014

"Thanks!!"

My experience at Mike Erdman was excellent. Leroy was extremely natural and not pushy at all. He helped me find the best car for my lifestyle. Extremely happy with the overall outcome. Thanks!

Leroy Snyder

joetrimboli
5/08/2014

"Ease of Purchase"

Mr Snyder could not be more helpful or friendly. He made buying a new Toyota seem like it was the best choice for me. And it was.

Leroy Snyder

csmprussell
5/04/2014

"Outstanding purchase experience"

This was the eighth new car I purchase over the years, and without question from start to purchase the service was outstanding. Arthur People skills were exceptional and he was very knowledgeable on all area of the car. I’d recommend your dealership to everyone.

Robert Shoff. and Arthur Provoyeur

happycamfam
5/03/2014

"Excellent service!!!!"

They got us into a much more affordable car and saved us a bundle of money. Richie bent over backwards to help us find just the right car for my family and I.The financing manager was awesome as well as very helpful.Yes I recommend Mike Erdman Toyota to everyone. They showed us three different types of Camry's and they found the the perfect one.

Richie Kowalski

mrp91
5/02/2014

"Great service, great personnel"

I came to Mike Erdman Toyota to look at a used Toyota Corolla that I saw on their website. Brian from sales greeted me at the lot and I test drove the vehicle without an appointment. Brian was very informative regarding the features of the car and never put on any pressure to buy. After deciding to purchase the vehicle I worked with Tommy, their finance manager. He was very clear regarding the paperwork and went out of his way to recommend what he felt would be the best financing options for me. After purchasing the car, I spoke to Dan Davis about having the front right bumper spoiler looked at, as it had a fairly nasty black scrape on it. He agreed to have his paint guy look at it. At the time I thought, surely they would be able to make it look a little better, but it would still be noticeable, especially considering it was a black scrape on silver paint. When I came back the next day to pick up my car, I couldn't believe what an awesome job they did on it. The bumper looked brand new. Best of all, Dan offered the service free of charge. As a first time car buyer, I would highly recommend Mike Erdman Toyota. I had a great experience all-around.

Brian Crews, Tommy Salva, Dan Davis

marvelous75ft

"30,000 mile check up"

Although I came in for my 30,000 mile check up for my Rave 4, I had a small problem with the floor mat on the passenger side. I asked the service personnel if there was anything that they had that could remove the sticky substance on the mat. When my car was finished, they not only serviced it but they also took care of the sticky substance on the mat at no cost or inconvenience to me. This is one of the many little reasons I always deal with the service department at Mike Erdman Toyota on Merritt Island. I can always rely on prompt, efficient and reliable service. I would always recommend them.

Jim,Christina,Stephine,Becky and Jay Pitar

jmorse446
5/02/2014

"Superior people to work with"

Mike Daniels was superior to work with.Was a good listerner.You are very fortunate to have him,talked with several other dealerships,No comparison,Mike has no competors.Tommy Salva Superior to deal with and other people at the dealership verry helpful. Jim Morse

Mike Davis,Tommy Salva

seeley999
4/30/2014

"Charlie Acoca - Great Customer Service"

Charlie is a great representative of Mike Erdman Toyota. He consistently responded promptly and accurately to all my questions. The entire process was seamless, expedient and efficient. I would highly recommend Charlie to any potential customer. Thanks Charlie.

Charlie Acoca

Phillips6995
4/30/2014

"Mike's Team Rocks"

I'd like to thank Mike Erdman's team, Jessie Torres, for continuing to make my eighteen years of experience with Toyota a GREAT one that keeps me coming back for superb service, and making me feel like I have a friend on the team. Great Job and Thanks to All

Jessie Torres