Mike Erdman Toyota

Toyota of Orlando

joey58
4/17/2014

"Purchase of new Prius"

My wife and I just started shopping, (did not intent to buy yet), for our daughters 1st car. Brian Crews met us in the dealership parking lot, eager to help and with a positive attitude. He answered all of our questions, let us into any car we wanted to see and was well versed in every cars interior accessory functions. We chose one for a test ride and was pleased with the ride. As it became apparent that this "shopping visit" was becoming more serious, he invited us to the showroom and offered any refreshments we might want. Although we discussed a few purchase price options, the initial offer was better than I thought it might be. He politely stepped away when asked so I could discuss the financials with my wife as we decided. When we decided to purchase that day, Brian's attitude and presentation was a large factor in that decision. In slightly less than one hour, with the assistance of an experienced and professional finance associate, we drove away in a new blue Prius. Our daughter could not have been more pleased and shocked at the same time as she new nothing of our intentions that day. Overall a very pleasing experience. Thank You

Brian Crews

Ginny123
4/15/2014

"Service to my Toyota Camry"

The service department is very good. The people are friendly and most importantly, they explain each needed service clearly and in the order of their importance. I have told others how good they are as well. Good job. My car feels safe and well cared for. Over 223,000 miles and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha!!

Can;t remember. Nice guy. Spanish name???

mikeinnaples

"Awesome Saleperson"

No pressure sale and very easy going experience. Fast, accommodating, and no-nonsense vehicle purchase. I wish more car dealerships and sale people adopted this sales method.

Brian Crews

Jason31483

"Amazing!!"

This is the place to buy a Toyota if you live anywhere in the Orlando Metro Area! After visiting two Toyota dealers within Orlando, and seeing how much of a joke their sales tactics were, I decided to take a ride out to Mike Erdman and give them a try. MG was one exceptional salesman and helped me find just the perfect car I was looking for. After the test drive I was inside and within an hour I was out the door holding the keys to my new Prius. Tommy in finance was exceptional and had a great sense of humor which makes the whole car buying experience, which almost always has a bad rep, so much more pleasurable. Simply stated, if you're looking for a new Toyota and live within the Orlando area take some time and make the trip out to these guys. You won't regret it.

MG and Tommy

villacoj
4/14/2014

"OUTSTANDING SERVICE"

My Tacoma had an intermittent problem with the drive axle shaft propeller. Since this was an intermittent problem it was difficult to diagnose. Jay Piter and his team did an outstanding job diagnosing and repairing the failure. This is why I still bring my truck to Mike Erdman Toyota for maintenance and repairs, even though my truck is out of the manufacturer warranty. They really make the effort to do great work.

Jay Piter

Maggie Schultz
4/11/2014

"Recall"

Was late for my appointment, called and they said no problem, bring it in and once they took it in I was out within an hour after being over an hour late for my appointment; I thought that was great!

Stephanie Murray

Edymac
4/10/2014

"Best service department!!!"

Service worked with me to accomplish my objectives. Kept value in mind Will always recommend to all. Everyone in dealership is friendly and helpful An absolute A+ experience

Jesse Torres

grapport
4/08/2014

"Lucky We Found Them"

We were driving from NJ to Ft Lauderdale when the engine in our Toyota Sienna began to shake violently. We limped to a motel, called the national Toyota service, and were directed to Mike Erdman Toyota. What incredible luck. We were completely at their mercy, and our problem was difficult to diagnose. An Assistant Service Manager named Jim Shaw came to our rescue. He was obviously experienced and knowledgeable. The charge was just over $100 and he saved our vacation. They could have charged us anything and we would not have been the wiser. But they were honest, hospitable. I'd love to buy a car from them someday...just to say thanks.

Jim Shaw

jopat2428
4/07/2014

"Salesman was knowledgeable,friendly,made the sale a good..."

Salesman was knowledgeable,friendly,made the sale a good experience. i felt the trade in price was competitive, acceptable to me and the deal was made.

J. Christian

hamagrael
4/07/2014

"The car shopping experience at Mike Erdman Toyota was..."

The car shopping experience at Mike Erdman Toyota was comfortable and friendly and excluded high pressure tactics. The experience with Sales consultant Arthur Provoyeur, his manager and myself involved reasonable exchanges and I am happy with the terms of the contract. I am tremendously satisfied with the hybrid vehicle and the gas mileage it provides. It is stylish and offers many features that I am pleased with.

Arthur Provoyeur, Sales Manager, Accounting manager