Mike Erdman Toyota

Toyota of Orlando

Toyota of Clermont

bfn3bga
3/06/2014

"My truck had leaked A/C refrigerant. The Service..."

My truck had leaked A/C refrigerant. The Service Manager, Jesse Torres, explained the process. I had had the A/C charged by another service provider in September 2013. I had not used the A/C until recently. The process was the old refrigerant would have to be evapped and refilled with new refrigerant with a dye. The technician would then perform a visual inspection to look for leakage. If the leak was not under the hood, there is a chance that the evaporator would have to be replaced. I was given an estimate if this was required. The technician could not find the leakage. I would told to bring my vehicle back for an inspection in two weeks. Jesse did not automatically tell me that I will need a new evaporator. I was also given a loaner my vehicle was out of commission. I received a call from Jesse Torres when my vehicle was ready. The remaining work performed came in at less than estimated.

Jesse Torres

tomroseland
3/03/2014

"An excellent experience overall. Mr. Mabry was friendly,..."

An excellent experience overall. Mr. Mabry was friendly, professional and he listened carefully to what we wanted and then made sure we got exactly that. We have never had a more pleasant experience at buying a car and could not speak highly enough of Mr. Mabry and his highly customer oriented approach to everything.

Speer Mabry

valeria03
3/03/2014

"They took extremely good care of me for the second time..."

They took extremely good care of me for the second time around. They were honest and gave me the very best. They made sure I was happy and went beyond my expectations. I would and have recommended Mike Erdman before and will most certainly do it again. It is my pleasure to drive the 50 miles from Orlando to Merritt Island for the care of my vehicle. They are extremely friendly, honest, knowledgeable, and mean what they say. They make the visits special. They call me by my name. They greet me each and every time I visit. They answer all my questions. Their sales people and service staff are always a pleasure to work with. They care about the customers experience. They have always exceeded my expectations. Thank you Mike Erdman. Valeria

Jimmy Christian

careyciano
3/01/2014

"I first went to Toyota of Melbourne and I was assured..."

I first went to Toyota of Melbourne and I was assured that I was approved and the car was the price I wanted and the payments I wanted. On the suggestion of a family member we went to Mike Erdman to see what they could do. We found the car we wanted the color we wanted and the features we wanted. When we were doing the financial part of the deal we found out that Toyota of Melbourne never got a approval from any lender cause they never ran it!!!! Needless to say Mike Erdman and Alex were honest as can be with me and my husband. I will not go anywhere else from now on.

Alex

Dncgraham
2/28/2014

"Sales person was very knowledgeable of the vehicle models..."

Sales person was very knowledgeable of the vehicle models he showed us. He made us us feel very comfortable during our buying experience. Discount incentive on the Toyota we purchased was tied to financing through Toyota and really didn't want to go this route. Otherwise, we were happy with the purchase.

Speer Mabry

bjonasch
2/28/2014

"Great customer service! Everyone was friendly! David..."

Great customer service! Everyone was friendly! David Freeman and Dan Davis were very knowledgeable and helpful in the purchase of my new Rav4! Overall a great experience!

Dan Davis, David Freeman, Tommy Salva

keneely
2/28/2014

"This was warranty work on a car not purchased at this..."

This was warranty work on a car not purchased at this dealer. Stephanie organized a service apppointment, followed the car from start to finish, kept me informed each step of the way, arranged a loaner and just provided excellent service.

Stephanie Murray

Juttech
2/26/2014

"The sales people were so nice and not pushy at all, they..."

The sales people were so nice and not pushy at all, they were willing to do alot of little extras that they didnt even have to do but they did anyways. Leroy even came to my house to get my car on his way to work to have the car detailed and fixed so that I didnt have to drive all the way to Merritt Island. Super nice guy!! Im usually skeptical of car dealerships but they are truly good guys and help get great deals!! I didn't expect that. A+ ????

Leroy Snyder

jcrnmifl
2/26/2014

"On vacation, my Tundra had a computer/emission problem..."

On vacation, my Tundra had a computer/emission problem that disabled use of the vehicle except in a "limp" mode. Even though I was not "local" and had not purchased the vehicle there, the Service Dept was very responsive in diagnosing the problem and was able to get my vehicle in for repairs. It was over a weekend, so that delayed the repair appointment for a few days, but overall the experience was very positive. Since it was a warranty issue, Toyota completely covered the entire cost even though the vehicle is an '07 with 100,000 miles. There was never any pushback about the repair or having it put off for their convenience.

jesse torres

condo3
2/25/2014

"Rob Shoff is a very knowledgeable employee. He knows..."

Rob Shoff is a very knowledgeable employee. He knows about what he is selling. He made me feel very comfortable and answered all of my questions. I would request to do business again with Rob.

Rob Shoff