Mike Erdman Toyota

Mike Erdman Toyota
Mike Erdman Toyota Info

Toyota of Orlando

Toyota of Melbourne

"I did not get my truck on Fri I came in with a check in..."

I did not get my truck on Fri I came in with a check in my hand from State Farm with a 2.44 interest rate and they told me I could not do the financing with someone else that I had to have the 4.9 rate with you all or I would have to pay more for the truck and I told them that I will just shop around still I feel that I should be able to shop around and 2.44 is so much better. I have great credit paid my money down and had a check in hand and you all let me walk out very unhappy with your service .I will keep looking for my Toyota truck at a another dealership where they want to make the customer happy .Kevin was a great person to work with very helpful and I felt very bad for him that I canceled the sale. Thank you Mary Snow

Kevin

"From the minute we parked and walked in, we were greeted..."

From the minute we parked and walked in, we were greeted and helped. All our questions were answered and Richard Kowalski made it a friendly and stress-free experience. The price of the Highlander such a great deal--that's why we drove from Orlando to Merritt Island. Their website was easy to navigate and helped us decide to go there. We appreciate Richard's friendly manner with us and his knowledge of the Highlander. All of the sales staff made it a smooth and positive purchase.

Richard Kowalski

"Easy and quick.. I got good deal on my new 2013 rav4...."

Easy and quick.. I got good deal on my new 2013 rav4. Everyone is very nice there. I whould recommend friends and family to go there.

Speer Mabry

"The experience was very good everyone was very helpful..."

The experience was very good everyone was very helpful and friendly. I did not get anywhere close to the car I wanted I really don't like it much at all, but they got me into a car to get me from point A to point B. It's wheels, I hope it will be a stepping stone to a much better car. What I am saying is at least they didn't give up on me and got me into a car so I can accept a job. After being though some rough times all other dealers just gave up and said no. I have always done well until this point in my life so it's been very hard and upsetting. I have kept the attitude that each no leads to a yes. I kept knocking on doors and your dealer opened the door with a yes. I understand it was really a gift to get me approved with Toyota credit but they did it. The interest is too high but I will be back for my encore deal because I will not go backwards any more. 2014 is the start of better things to come. Thank you again for working so hard and not giving up. MG said he would get us a car and kept saying "don't worry" but many others told us the same thing then just wrote us off and never kept in touch. That was NOT the case with MG he was a man of his word and did a excellent job.

Mehrdad Golchin (M.G.)

"I loved buying my car - the experience was painless and..."

I loved buying my car - the experience was painless and not stressful at all!!!! Rich is friendly and has the best customer service!! I am going to send anyone looking to purchase to Mike Erdman and Rich!!!

Rich Nail

"I was very disappointed at my experience with Mike Erdman..."

I was very disappointed at my experience with Mike Erdman Toyota. I negotiated a deal (twice) and they were never able to come through with a vehicle, and then to top it off, they tried to cash my deposit check without even having the vehicle.

Charly Acoca

"M.G. was extremely helpful and friendly in all of his..."

M.G. was extremely helpful and friendly in all of his interactions. He was eager to help in any way possible and wanted to give me as much information as possible so that we could make an informed decision. His knowledge of the vehicles and his eagerness to share this knowledge made him a true pleasure to work with.

Mehrdad Golchin

"i was looking for a new vehicle, the old truck was having..."

i was looking for a new vehicle, the old truck was having issues , and my dad had very good experiences with u in the past. I was thinking at first about buying a Camry, but it wasn't a good fit for my taller frame.So Rav4 seemed to fit the bill, easy to get in and out of and i thought to go with a new vehicle[i always went w used 1s before] . the service i recieved was very good and it didn't take long between my final decission on a vehicle and paperwork/ driving off the lot.All in all it was a very good experience.

MG

"Best customer service, satisfaction, and price! Garrick..."

Best customer service, satisfaction, and price! Garrick Fichter and staff are amazing at finding you exactly what you want when you want it! It's that simple! I called the dealership after reading some reviews, spoke to Garrick, told him what I was looking for and on the first visit, got exactly what I needed. I loved the experience so much, that two months later, I called up Mike Erdman Toyota, spoke to Garrick, told him what I wanted. Within the hour, Garrick our salesman called us back, he had exactly what I asked for. I drove from Satellite Beach up to Merritt Island to check it out. He mailed it again! On the nose folks! I drove off the lot with a Toyota Venza. If you are looking for amazing customer service, great financing, and a hassle free give me what I want car shopping experience, look no further and go see the guys at Mike Erdman Toyota!

Garrick Fichter

"I have rated my experience as great, Arthur is very..."

I have rated my experience as great, Arthur is very knowledgeable, courteous, and attentive to the customer needs. It was a pleasure dealing with Arthur and all the people we came into contact with at Mike Erdman. I highly recommend Mike Erdmann and Arthur for a vehicle purchase and they certainly have won my business.

Arthur Provoyeur