Mike Erdman Toyota

1545 E. Merritt Island Causeway, Merritt Island, Florida 32952

Makes: Scion|Toyota|Service Center

Mike Erdman Toyota
Mike Erdman Toyota Info

"We were very pleased with our new car and the service we..."

We were very pleased with our new car and the service we received. Alex was very helpful in helping us select the right model for us.

Alex Sikora

"Gary Hope has been our salesman since at least 2002. He..."

Gary Hope has been our salesman since at least 2002. He sold us two Rav4's and two Camrys. He has always been so nice to me, my husband and son Luke. ALWAYS a pleasure to do business with him.

Gary Hope salesman and tommy ? Finance

"Pleasant experience, excellent salesman, Gary Hope. Sale..."

Pleasant experience, excellent salesman, Gary Hope. Sale was fast & efficient. Service Department went above & beyond in addressing any concerns & the service department is open 7 days a week.

Gary Hope

"Rodney Hall was the salesperson who helped my family and..."

Rodney Hall was the salesperson who helped my family and I find our new car. He truly made our purchasing experience an enjoyable one. He listened to what my wife and I said we wanted and did everything he could to show us the cars that we would be interested in. He didn’t waste our time showing us cars that were out of our price range and not what we were looking for. He was knowledgeable and was able to thoroughly answer all of our questions. Rodney made our experience at Mike Erdman Toyota an enjoyable one and we are very happy with our purchase. I would definitely recommend Rodney as a salesman and Toyota as a brand to anyone interested in purchasing a new or used car. In fact I already have to several of my friends.

Rodney Hall, Chris and Tommy

"This dealership has excellent staff, friendly and..."

This dealership has excellent staff, friendly and knowledgeable salespeople. I liked the no pressure sales and ease of the overall car buying experience. I will be a return customer.

LeRoy Snyder

"Great experience! Friendly staff. Gave me what I wanted..."

Great experience! Friendly staff. Gave me what I wanted and needed in my new car. And all done in a timely manner. Would recommend to friends.

leroy snyder

"Came to look and found friendly and helpful information..."

Came to look and found friendly and helpful information about the cars. Would recommend them to anyone looking for a new car. Charly was very friendly and helpful.

Charly Acoca

"I have rated my experience with Mike Erdman Toyota 5..."

I have rated my experience with Mike Erdman Toyota 5 stars across the board based on the excellent customer service, friendliness, and overall satisfaction that I received from my purchase. Leroy was very professional, helpful, and knowledgeable on all merchandise. His knowledge and helpful tips assisted me in choosing an excellent vehicle to fit my personal needs, desires, preferences, and price range. I came with a goal in mind, and was very satisfied that I was able to drive off the lot in my brand new 2014 Toyota Corolla. My overall experience was excellent, and I would definitely do business in the future with Mike Erdman Toyota.

Leroy Snyder

"David Freeman was professional and knew the product. He..."

David Freeman was professional and knew the product. He is a exceptional employee for the company. Overall, I had an enjoyable experience when I visited the dealership.

David Freeman

"Brian was extremely helpful and understood right away..."

Brian was extremely helpful and understood right away what kind of car I was interested in. He never made me uncomfortable during any of the sales transaction. I really felt that I got a great deal on an awesome car.

Brian Crews