Mike Erdman Toyota

Toyota of Melbourne

Judy67
5/11/2015

"Gary Miracle"

My experience with Gary was amazing. He is honest, trustworthy and knowledgeable. This was the best experience I have ever had buying a car. His service and attitude will bring me back again. I highly recommend him.

Gary Miracle

Beth54343
5/09/2015

"Awesome Experience!"

I had an amazing experience with Mike Erdman Toyota. Jimmy Christian was especially helpful in getting me the best deal to fit my particular budget. I would definitely recommend this dealership to others.

Chowey24
5/03/2015

"Outstanding "

I'd like to personally take the time and say that my experience with Nike erdman Toyota was nothing short of exceptional. Definitely recommend for anyone even thinking about acquiring a new vehicle.

jcouturier79
4/22/2015

"Another great experience!"

I just bought my third new vehicle from Mike Erdman and can't say enough great things about Jimmy Christian. He gave me a better deal then I was hoping for when I walked in. He gave me more than I asked for on my trade and reduced the price to $4,000 less than the other Toyota dealer in town. I had a great experience and there is no reason to go anywhere else.

Tango
4/20/2015

"Totally satisfied"

Most pleasant auto-buying experience we've ever had. Salesman Jason Dean was pleasant, extremely professional and personable. No pressure and a totally non-pushy approach. He rates 11 out of 10. In fact, the entire staff at this dealership were a pleasure to do business with. We were very happy with the deal we got on our new car. We will use this dealership for all maintenance on both our Toyotas. We believe their sales and service are entirely honest. They strive to please their customers and inspire dealership loyalty; they certainly have ours. We unhesitatingly recommend Mike Erdman's exemplary Merritt Island dealership and Jason Dean, the salesman we worked with.

Jason,Dean

buddycro
4/18/2015

"superb sevice"

great experience with Gary and Leroy. financing was also a breeze. they were very honest and very patient with me. I enjoyed the fact that I was never pushed into a payment that I wasn't comfortable with. this was a no pressure sales experience for me. very enjoyable car buying experience.

Gary Leroy and finance

Debbie1
4/14/2015

"Oil change"

I had an appointment yesterday, April 14, 2015 at 10:00 for an oil change. I received a coupon in the mail for a free car wash, which for the first time in 10 years since buying the car took advantage of. I asked how long the two would take because I was going to get a ride home, and was told the car was already waiting for the car wash. The oil change only took 15 mins. The car wash took almost 2 hours. I should know nothing is ever free, and my time is as valuable as yours. Therefore, I am completely disappointed with your service department and will go elsewhere in the future. Jesse was kind enough to discount my oil change, but I make more than $5 an hour. Debbie Billias

Jesse and the driver

salesmanwasgood
4/14/2015

"Knowledgeable staff, honest, efficient, and friendly"

Stephen Bowles was respectful, knowledgeable, patient, and not pushy. He was also professional and could answer all of my questions honestly. He listened carefully to me and my wife and the deal was an enjoyable experience.

Stephen Bowles and I forgot the finance guy but he was excellent and a clear communicator.

head3240
4/08/2015

"Special needs care and understanding"

Being the father of a special needs child, we find many businesses to be short with us, specifically due to our sons special needs. Our salesman Speer was considerate, understanding and respectful of our sons situation, making my wife and I feel very welcomed and respected. This care for us and our child allowed for a very comfortable buying experience. I would, with all my heart, recommend visiting Erdman Toyota, especially if you have any sort of special needs within your family. I will be sharing our experience with the local autism caregivers association. Just in case any other local families, whom have disabled children, are looking for a respectful and understanding business to deal with when purchasing an automobile. Amazing service thank you Speer and Mr. Farrell, God Bless, Scott J. Head

Speer

Rena
4/07/2015

" New car fever"

I got my new car off the show room floor I am very happy with it and I now have all kind a errands that I need to run ..I am so happy I did this it was pass time for a new care . It only took me 14 years to get a new one and I gld did it . Love the color

Gary Hope