Mike Erdman Toyota

Mike Erdman Toyota
Mike Erdman Toyota Info

Rbeachbumz
2/18/2014

"A+!!! Art did a great job, we really apprecite his all..."

A+!!! Art did a great job, we really apprecite his all that he did for us to fine the right van!! Art did a super job, he's the best!! Greg

Art

kgrhomestony
2/17/2014

"My experience at Mike Erdman Toyota was amazing. Jimmy..."

My experience at Mike Erdman Toyota was amazing. Jimmy Christian was the Sales Manager that helped me get the Truck of my Dreams! I purchase a Toyota Tundra Limited Crew Max 4x2. I was looking for this truck for over 2 months trying to find the right truck and the right deal. When I looked on local Toyota sites (in Orlando where I live) I could not find the truck I wanted PLUS I could not find it for a price that I was willing to pay. So I decided to drive to Merritt Island (1 hour away) to get my truck. The night before I went to see Jimmy at Mike Erdman Toyota I decided to go to where I have purchased 3 of my cars from... Toyota of Orlando. I got there, looked at the truck I wanted and then sat down to purchase it. When the Sales Manager came over he tried to sell me the truck for $4,000 more than what other dealerships were trying to sell it for. I was shocked and asked him why he was not competitive with the other local dealerships on the same vehicle? His comment was... "I don't need to be competitive when I have 144 people coming through my door everyday and I will sell my cars no matter if you buy it or not". I can tell you right now that I will NEVER go back to Toyota of Orlando because of that Sale Manager that claims he has been there for 14 years. I was a loyal customer until that night. The very next day I found my new Toyota Dealership that I will go to until I am no longer buying cars... and that's Mike Erdman Toyota! I sure hope that Jimmy Christian is there when I go back because he is the reason why I will drive 1 hour PAST 6 OTHER DEALERSHIPS to buy my future cars! Thanks again Erdman!!!

Jimmy Christian

trileyrg
2/17/2014

"David was very accomodating and friendly. He took me to..."

David was very accomodating and friendly. He took me to the waiting area, reported to me how long it would take, let me know that there was a recall and that they were going to try to take care of it right away and gave me regular reports on progress and time. I felt I was in and out in a very good amount of time. David made my visit very easy. I love my car! Though I purchased it in North Carolina, Mike Erdman will be the place I will be bringing it to for service. First visit was very reassuring.

David Cassone

runderwo
2/14/2014

"I have been very pleased with Mike Erdman's service..."

I have been very pleased with Mike Erdman's service department since purchasing my Tundra there. The work has always been done when promised and done right the first time. Jesse Torres is a great service department representative and it is a pleasure to deal with him.

Jessie Torres

margielouderback
2/04/2014

"Our salesman was wonderful. He was very informative with..."

Our salesman was wonderful. He was very informative with yhe vehicle. The loan process was easy and painless. I would recommend this dealership as well as this vehicle to everyone.

Arthur Provoyeur

jkhhhhh
2/03/2014

"Excellent service. I highly recommend this dealership.The..."

Excellent service. I highly recommend this dealership.The Internet Sales group was very responsive and friendly. The entire process went smoothly and without any unnecessary stress.

Garrick, Jimmy, and Jose

barjobeck2
1/30/2014

"I went to receive a gift from a sales brouser, but I..."

I went to receive a gift from a sales brouser, but I noticed a van that interested me. I asked to see the van. The manager of the sale had a saleman bring it over to show the unit. He showed me several features and set me up with the accountant to help arrange financing. It was a good unit with reasonable bprice. Deal done!

Doug White, Account Jose ?

Cheleo
1/30/2014

"Charlie Acoca made our buying experience a painless one...."

Charlie Acoca made our buying experience a painless one. We went to another local dealership before Mike Erdman and had a horrible experience. Thank you Charlie, we love our new Toyota Rav4!

Charlie Acoca

Gcevan24
1/29/2014

"One word for Charlie. Exceptional! He was such a great..."

One word for Charlie. Exceptional! He was such a great help and is a wonderful sales rep. I recommend him to anyone looking for a good purchasing experience

Charlie Acoca

Jjsinclair
1/28/2014

"We were very pleased with our new car and the service we..."

We were very pleased with our new car and the service we received. Alex was very helpful in helping us select the right model for us.

Alex Sikora