Mike Erdman Toyota

Toyota of Clermont

Toyota of Orlando

Rminello321
4/06/2014

"Love this dealership! Went above and beyond to get me..."

Love this dealership! Went above and beyond to get me into the car I wanted. When I'm ready to purchase a new vehicle again, Mike Erdman Toyota is where I'll buy!

Mike Cole, Speer Mabry

wes2cott
4/05/2014

"New vehicle purchase"

My experience with Mike Erdman Toyota has been very positive. The sales staff I worked with were professional, did follow-up requests promptly, answered my questions professionally and frankly. I would feel confident recommending your dealership to friends with confidence they would get a fair assessment of their needs.

dave freeman

ltorgersonscott
4/04/2014

"Trade in old lease for new lease"

Chris was very prompt on getting back in contact with me through email (which I preferred). I emailed 3 different Toyota dealerships with all of my information, my expectaions and my payment afforability, and Chris Ferrell at Mike Erdman Toyota was back to me within hours with everything I wanted and expected. When I arrived at the dealership Chris greeted me promptly, was very professional and very courteous. He made me feel like there was no secrets, or scams which we all fear when dealing with this situation. I was very pleased and would have to say it's the best car leasing experience I have had so far, and this is my 4th lease thanks to Chris!

Chris Ferrell

jcm6677
4/04/2014

"Very efficient and comfortable service. Nice lounge with..."

Very efficient and comfortable service. Nice lounge with complimentary WiFi and refreshments. Staff was professional and friendly. Made taking my car in for a checkup not so much of a chore. Great job!

Jim

Jeffro58
4/04/2014

"From the time we arrived to the final signing of the..."

From the time we arrived to the final signing of the contract the entire Mike Erdman staff especially Dave Freeman and Paul Williams went above and beyond in making our car buying experience very enjoyable and made sure all our needs were met. We will definitely be back when we need another vehicle..

Dave Freeman and Paul Williams

Eajb
4/03/2014

"Record time"

Went in to have an oil change and some recall work done...Jay knew that I was going to wait, and that it could be up to 3 hrs. In 90 minutes he called my name, and I was out in half the time expected.

Jay Piter

macfourx4
4/03/2014

"I'd be happy IF"

My wife brought her Toyota Sienna van in to get the AC fixed. She paid the $400 bill of which almost half was for replacing the windshield washer nozzels that I'm quite sure could have been fixed with a straight pin and the kicker is that her AC still does not work. Now you'd think that after she called that they would have her bring it right back - nope!! She had to wait 3 days (with intermittent AC). Mom ain't happy so NO ONE is happy at our house!

Mr Several

skyliner2
4/02/2014

"We had a very enjoyable time purchasing this vehicle for..."

We had a very enjoyable time purchasing this vehicle for the first time EVER. There is an internet sales group and being on my computer most of the day, I appreciated being able to chat with someone about what we were looking for, and our trades, etc. He made sure the vehicle we were interested in was available at the dealership and we made an appointment. Everything flowed very smoothly and Chris was extremely knowledgeable - not only about the car we were buying but also about different finance options, etc. The follow up has been great too with Chris checking to see if we are still happy and also providing his cell number if we have questions. Although it still took awhile to complete the purchase, Chris kept us entertained with stories of sailing etc. (we are sailors). So the experience was a great one and I would highly recommend Erdman Toyota and especially their Internet Sales group. If you go to their website - you will get a pop-up with one of their experienced sales people ready to chat to answer any questions you have. Great idea.

Chris Ferrell

Medhill
4/02/2014

"Jason"

Jason was very pleasant and professional throughout our buying experience. He never made us feel rushed and took the time to explaine things completely. His friendly and non condescending approach sealed the deal.

Jason Dean

thvickery
3/31/2014

"This is a good service department that assist customers..."

This is a good service department that assist customers with problems and advise on work that should be done soon and can wait a while. Don't wait too long, cost could go up...

Richard Vickery