Mike Erdman Toyota

Toyota of Clermont

Toyota of Orlando

toyota12345
3/24/2014

"Service quick, efficient and outstanding. I was very..."

Service quick, efficient and outstanding. I was very satisfied with the knowledgeable and professional handling of my service visit by your employee, Stephanie Murray. She went the extra mile to help me. I will gladly return in the future.

Stephanie Murray

boopsie1939
3/22/2014

"Service personnel were very friendly and professional. ..."

Service personnel were very friendly and professional. Performed service in less than promised time and corrected all issues. I will definitely take my car back there when due for service again. Thank you very much!

David Cassone

ktm250xcw
3/21/2014

"Great service and a professional courteous staff. I will..."

Great service and a professional courteous staff. I will use Mike Erdman Toyota for all of my vehicle service needs. I have used Mike Erdman Toyota's service department for years and have always had great service from them.

Matt Leblanc

Kuhnhausen
3/18/2014

"I had a recall on my Toyota and the dealership was quick..."

I had a recall on my Toyota and the dealership was quick to setup an appointment for me and they had offered me a car to drive while mine was being corrected. I did not need the loaner car so I hung around and talked to people and watched my car being repaired. Everyone was very friendly and professional. My car was done quicker than promised and was also washed. It was a very good experience at this dealership.

Jay Piter

bdunn120
3/17/2014

"This was the first time I have purchased a vehicle on my..."

This was the first time I have purchased a vehicle on my own, I was very pleased with how Jimmy and how helpful he was! I definitely recommend Mike Erdman Toyota!

Jimmy Christian

rbarber17
3/12/2014

"Took my Prius in for a recall situation. The staff was..."

Took my Prius in for a recall situation. The staff was great in working with me on scheduling the appointment. The work was done with an outstanding staff!!

Service Manager

gengibbs103
3/12/2014

"Gary is very knowlegdeable, professional, friendly and..."

Gary is very knowlegdeable, professional, friendly and made me feel that my purchase was important and that I was the most important person in the showroom. He really took his time going over the vehicle, ensuring that I understood how to operate its functions. I am really happy with my purchase and my overall experience with his excellent sales experience and patience. Even after my purchase, he has called to see how I am enjoying my vehicle. He should be training other employees on how to provide excellent customer service. I'd recommend him to any and everyone!

Gary Hope

rayha
3/12/2014

"Very satisfied with my new 2014 Toyota Corolla and with..."

Very satisfied with my new 2014 Toyota Corolla and with my sales person David Freeman. I would recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

David Freeman

bfn3bga
3/06/2014

"My truck had leaked A/C refrigerant. The Service..."

My truck had leaked A/C refrigerant. The Service Manager, Jesse Torres, explained the process. I had had the A/C charged by another service provider in September 2013. I had not used the A/C until recently. The process was the old refrigerant would have to be evapped and refilled with new refrigerant with a dye. The technician would then perform a visual inspection to look for leakage. If the leak was not under the hood, there is a chance that the evaporator would have to be replaced. I was given an estimate if this was required. The technician could not find the leakage. I would told to bring my vehicle back for an inspection in two weeks. Jesse did not automatically tell me that I will need a new evaporator. I was also given a loaner my vehicle was out of commission. I received a call from Jesse Torres when my vehicle was ready. The remaining work performed came in at less than estimated.

Jesse Torres

tomroseland
3/03/2014

"An excellent experience overall. Mr. Mabry was friendly,..."

An excellent experience overall. Mr. Mabry was friendly, professional and he listened carefully to what we wanted and then made sure we got exactly that. We have never had a more pleasant experience at buying a car and could not speak highly enough of Mr. Mabry and his highly customer oriented approach to everything.

Speer Mabry