Mike Erdman Toyota

Toyota of Clermont

Toyota of Orlando

bwandtke
9/24/2014

"Very Poor customer service"

I stopped in to Mike Edermans to look at a truck advertised on the internet, when we got to price, they couldn't do what I was looking for with my trade and financing until they ran my credit, I advised them i did not want my credit to be ran until we settled on trade value and price, the sales manager got involved and stated he couldn't tell me what they could do for me until they ran my credit, and that is would be a "soft" hit on my credit report and wouldn't affect it. That was a total lie, after the ran my credit, there was nothing they could for me because I was not in the 711-740 range, When i returned home my credit monitoring company showed a hard hit from them. Very poor customer service, if your credit score is below 711 don't bother they will usher you out the door.

charly

lasvegasks
9/12/2014

"Great"

Leroy turned my daughters first car buy into a great experience.Thank You Leroy. the whole experience was great.thank you very much. We would come again

Leroy

Drlehman
9/08/2014

"Thanks Gary!"

Gary was a pleasure to work with. Everything went smoothly and better than could have been expected. Furthermore Gary went out of his way to handle the small nuances and take care of the minuscule details. Thanks Gary!

Gary Hope

angelo
9/07/2014

"The Best"

MG made this the best car purchase I've EVER had. He gives you the attention you need but not overbearing. Justin explains the deal in simple tearms

MG & Justin

lovelady51
9/06/2014

"Great Experience"

This is my 3rd Toyota Corolla. My experience with Erdman Toyota was the best yet. I was in awe to be at the dealership for a little over 2 hours and leave with a brand new car. Mr shoff was very pleasant and attended to all our needs. It was truly a stress free experience. Thank you Rob.

Robert Shoff

lovelady51
9/03/2014

"Wonderful Experience"

This is the first time that I have purchased a Toyota stress free. This is my 3rd Toyota and there was no red tape at all. What a joy. Rob, our saleman was very nice and very easy to talk to. We wrapped up the entire purchase within a couple of hours and rode out with the car. I love Toyota cars, they last a long time and can handle heavy milege. Thank you for a very plesant experience. Sharon Loveless

Rob

lcombsmi
9/03/2014

"Excellent Buying Experience"

We came to the dealership because of our positive service on our 2007 Camry. During our buying experience Dan LaPrade was very professional and informative. He answered all of our questions. We were very satisfied with the product and price. Tommy Salva closed out our buying experience by providing clear, concise financial information. We will be back.

Dan LaPrade & Tommy Salva

Juancho1117
9/02/2014

"Worth the drive"

Very good deal, Charlie A did my whole deal online and thru the phone, I was hesitant to buy Toyota because all the orlando dealer treated me like crap, however this store is great, they do have good prices and won't play number games, as soon as my credit approval Charlie called me we confirmed my deal and drove from the gulf coast to Merritt island, and there was Charlie waiting with my shiny brand new 4runner gassed up and detailed parked in the delivery area....if I would have to drive 5 hrs i would still done it

Charlie A

220beachside
9/01/2014

"2014 RAV4 Limiyed"

Dave Freeman was a great help in choosing the best vehicle for my needs. Great customer service, highly recommend you give him a call for your next vehicle !

Dave Freeman

gregg.scible
8/22/2014

"2014 Tacoma"

Dan Laprade provided customer service above and beyond what is expected. I feel that Mike Erdmann Toyota's pricing is extremely competitive, and as stated above their customer service is excellent. Highly recommended!

Dan Laprade