Mike Erdman Toyota

1545 E. Merritt Island Causeway, Merritt Island, Florida 32952

Makes: Scion|Service Center|Toyota

Mike Erdman Toyota
Mike Erdman Toyota Info

"Great experience! Friendly staff. Gave me what I wanted..."

Great experience! Friendly staff. Gave me what I wanted and needed in my new car. And all done in a timely manner. Would recommend to friends.

leroy snyder

"Came to look and found friendly and helpful information..."

Came to look and found friendly and helpful information about the cars. Would recommend them to anyone looking for a new car. Charly was very friendly and helpful.

Charly Acoca

"I have rated my experience with Mike Erdman Toyota 5..."

I have rated my experience with Mike Erdman Toyota 5 stars across the board based on the excellent customer service, friendliness, and overall satisfaction that I received from my purchase. Leroy was very professional, helpful, and knowledgeable on all merchandise. His knowledge and helpful tips assisted me in choosing an excellent vehicle to fit my personal needs, desires, preferences, and price range. I came with a goal in mind, and was very satisfied that I was able to drive off the lot in my brand new 2014 Toyota Corolla. My overall experience was excellent, and I would definitely do business in the future with Mike Erdman Toyota.

Leroy Snyder

"David Freeman was professional and knew the product. He..."

David Freeman was professional and knew the product. He is a exceptional employee for the company. Overall, I had an enjoyable experience when I visited the dealership.

David Freeman

"Brian was extremely helpful and understood right away..."

Brian was extremely helpful and understood right away what kind of car I was interested in. He never made me uncomfortable during any of the sales transaction. I really felt that I got a great deal on an awesome car.

Brian Crews

"I did not get my truck on Fri I came in with a check in..."

I did not get my truck on Fri I came in with a check in my hand from State Farm with a 2.44 interest rate and they told me I could not do the financing with someone else that I had to have the 4.9 rate with you all or I would have to pay more for the truck and I told them that I will just shop around still I feel that I should be able to shop around and 2.44 is so much better. I have great credit paid my money down and had a check in hand and you all let me walk out very unhappy with your service .I will keep looking for my Toyota truck at a another dealership where they want to make the customer happy .Kevin was a great person to work with very helpful and I felt very bad for him that I canceled the sale. Thank you Mary Snow

Kevin

"From the minute we parked and walked in, we were greeted..."

From the minute we parked and walked in, we were greeted and helped. All our questions were answered and Richard Kowalski made it a friendly and stress-free experience. The price of the Highlander such a great deal--that's why we drove from Orlando to Merritt Island. Their website was easy to navigate and helped us decide to go there. We appreciate Richard's friendly manner with us and his knowledge of the Highlander. All of the sales staff made it a smooth and positive purchase.

Richard Kowalski

"Easy and quick.. I got good deal on my new 2013 rav4...."

Easy and quick.. I got good deal on my new 2013 rav4. Everyone is very nice there. I whould recommend friends and family to go there.

Speer Mabry

"The experience was very good everyone was very helpful..."

The experience was very good everyone was very helpful and friendly. I did not get anywhere close to the car I wanted I really don't like it much at all, but they got me into a car to get me from point A to point B. It's wheels, I hope it will be a stepping stone to a much better car. What I am saying is at least they didn't give up on me and got me into a car so I can accept a job. After being though some rough times all other dealers just gave up and said no. I have always done well until this point in my life so it's been very hard and upsetting. I have kept the attitude that each no leads to a yes. I kept knocking on doors and your dealer opened the door with a yes. I understand it was really a gift to get me approved with Toyota credit but they did it. The interest is too high but I will be back for my encore deal because I will not go backwards any more. 2014 is the start of better things to come. Thank you again for working so hard and not giving up. MG said he would get us a car and kept saying "don't worry" but many others told us the same thing then just wrote us off and never kept in touch. That was NOT the case with MG he was a man of his word and did a excellent job.

Mehrdad Golchin (M.G.)

"I loved buying my car - the experience was painless and..."

I loved buying my car - the experience was painless and not stressful at all!!!! Rich is friendly and has the best customer service!! I am going to send anyone looking to purchase to Mike Erdman and Rich!!!

Rich Nail