Mike Murphy Ford

Uftring Automall

ticove926
9/27/2016

"Great Service"

I have visited many dealerships and have encountered many salesman and I have to say that Mike Murphy is the best one to buy a car from. They also have the best car sales employee who did an amazing job with helping us to find the car we wanted in the price range we were looking at. Thank you Kevin Towle for being the nicest and most helpful car salesman that I ever met.

Kevin Towle

jdcjmc
9/17/2016

"Honest, customer-oriented dealership"

We recently purchased our 3rd Ford Explorer from Mike Murphy Ford. We have always been impressed with the honestly with which they treat their customers, never using high-pressure to try to get to you to buy something you don't want or can't afford. We tell our sales person (we have always gone to Nathan Noyes) what we want, he finds it for us, even if it means going out-of-state to another dealership. We are always treated with great respect and courtesy.

Mary
9/03/2016

"I was so totally satisfied"

Once again, even after a few years, your kindness, your attentiveness, your knowledge of your product made another car buying using experience an A plus...I was so totally satisfied with my 2011 Fusion and never expected that I could afford an Escape...but, here I am driving it for the third day...the experience was quick, professional, and painless...all, I had to do was a test drive and sign my name many times...but, Todd made this fun...his expertise even allowed me to understand the process and we even had time to laugh...I have had NOTHING but great, positive experiences dealing with you, Nathan, Todd in financing and ALL of the service department at Mike Murphy's...you are all part of a legend of a family that cares totally for their customers and for their community...I would NEVER go anywhere else...I cannot imagine being treated any better...during a very traumatic time in my life, great to get a potentially stressful situation handled with ease and competency...my sincere and heartfelt thanks to you for guiding this process... I did go to work on Thursday and Carol, a co-worker, was so excited about my car...I told her there was another one...silver...she went home to get her husband but, you were not there and neither was the Escape...I think she is working with Ryan/Mike now...not sure what she will end up buying, but hope she is equally ask pleased as I am...

Nathan Noyes, Todd Brekke

symon5
8/29/2016

"Great Service from Nathan Noyes!"

It was a very comfortable and enjoyable experience. He explained everything we needed to know. I would highly recommend him if you are considering buying a car from this dealership.

Tammy Geier
8/28/2016

"Easy to work with"

I just purchased a new Escape SE. I had had dealings with Nathan Noyes earlier in the spring when I was looking around at vehicles, so I contacted him again. I had saved the what I was looking for and emailed it to Nathan. He was able to find a car for me at another dealer and had it sent to Morton. I loved how Nathan was so willing to do much of our communication through email and text since it is hard for me to talk on the phone while at work. He is very personable and so easy to work with. I would purchase another vehicle from this dealer.

SatisfyedinBloomington
7/27/2016

"Great to work with, a breath of fresh air!"

Jimmy Howard was a pleasure to work with, and when I made a unscheduled visit and Jimmy was tied up, Kevin helped out also. They were able to take some of the drama out of the used car purchasing process. The owner of the dealership even stopped to introduce himself, and to check and see if everything was going well, which it was. I will not hesitate to call them first, next time my family need to update our vehicles. Thank you!

Jimmy Howard, Kevin Towle

walleydave
7/19/2016

"No problem!"

We were trying to remember how many cars we have bought at Mike Murphy Ford, at last count it is7. Nathan has always been good to work with, he is willing to use text and email in the purchasing process, which makes for a quicker experience, but he still has time for face to face interaction. We have always had good sales and service experiences at Murphy Ford.

1feras
7/08/2016

"Not willing to listen."

I called this dealer today and I spoke with a sales person named Susan ,I was looking for a Ford Fusion Hybrid 2016 model year , and I saw this car on Crasforsale.com for $19,000.00 and I was going to pay cash for it , she could not find the stock number that I gave her ,but she said she has few Ford Fusion Hybrids on the lot , then I said I want to ship the car over seas after I pay for it , now the U.S law does allow not paying local taxes on a vehicle ,if it wasn't to be used and registered in the U.S , I called the Treasury Dept and confirmed this , but she was not willing to understand she said I still have to pay local taxes , then she changed her tone of voice and said that she doesn't have the car I am looking for , I said you just said that you have a few of them ,she said no I did not , and then I said thank you .and ended up the call.

Susan

asmiff88
7/01/2016

"Great Experience"

Jimmy Howard was my sales guy. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicles I was looking at and pulled them all up and had them running ready to be looked at and compared. There was no pressure at all and he let us take all the time we needed. They looked at my 2 trades and came back with pretty good numbers for everything and even gave me a great deal on the vehicle I ended up buying. I had a question about one of my trades and they brought the appraiser in and they explained everything and came to an understanding. Jimmy explained everything to me and showed me on the paper and explained every aspect of the process and where the numbers were coming from. I was even congratulated with a hand shake when they found out what my credit score was. The owner came by and introduced himself and shook my hand, which has never been done before. We were offered drinks multiple times and everyone was really nice. *I had bought multiple vehicles from a local dealership and they were unwilling to deal with me this time so I checked online. I called and they put me through to Jimmy and he told me he wanted to earn my business, which he did from the very beginning. I will never go to anyone else until I go to Jimmy Howard. He will always get my call first and I can't wait to do more business in the future. Also, they didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need or want, and they gave me a really good deal on the extended warranty, and now I'm covered for longer than I could have ever imagined for a great price. **Go see Jimmy Howard as he will earn your business and not waste your time. I'm glad I went to him and will recommend him to everyone I know and will definitely be doing more business with him in the future.

Jimmy Howard

Bobbie Whitaker
6/18/2016

"Amazing!!!"

When looking for a vehicle Mike Murphy Ford was the first place to searched the inventory. They have a huge selection to choose from. We were blessed to have Jimmy Howard as our sales consultant. He was not pushy, answered every question we had and ALWAYS had a smile on his face. We walked in with a prince in mind for our trade in and received a little more than expected. Jimmy was very knowledgeable and was very pleased that we did our research before coming in. We had all documents and the process from the 2 test drives to out the door lasted was less than 2 hours. everything went very smoothly and we couldn't be happier with our Scion. Highly recommended and in the future we will go back and purchase our next vehicle. Thank you for not being like the "typical" dealership and making us feel like you we were friend from the beginning and not just another customer. Ryan and Bobbie

Jimmy Howard