Mike Murphy Ford

DeLong Ford, Inc.

Jerry/Nancy
6/21/2015

"Great Experience"

We purchased a 2015 Titanium Ford Fusion on June 11, 2015. Jimmy Howard was our salesman. He was very professional and down to earth. He stayed late for us along with the finance manager Todd Brekke. Mike Murphy (owner), himself, didn't leave until we were well on our way to the final stages of the sale. It was a good experience and went smoothly. We brought it back to get windshield repaired as it had a crack upon purchse. They filled the chip with resin at no charge

Jimmy Howard, Todd Brekke

tvguy
6/11/2015

"AWESOME!!!"

Told them the deal I wanted to make over the phone and Nathan Noyes made it happen, no games. Buying a car should be that easy - but rarely is ! I've had 87 cars and this is only the 3rd good experience I have had . This and my escape from Mike Murphy Ford were two of them. Will definitely go back and everyone should give them a shot @ your business!!!

gary
3/11/2015

"great service."

I have bought 2 cars there in the last year. both have been very good purchases. great people there. The salmon took lots of time to see that we got what we were looking for.

Nathan Noyas

Dariust48
2/07/2015

"A very satisfying experience..."

Once being contacted by Nathan Noyes., my salesman., I realized that he was not only trying to sell me a car, he was trying to sell me a service. It doesn't end once you sign the papers and drive off of the lot, this dealership and everyone in it continue to provide a service that is not just a service but more like a friendship for life..

JKB
1/26/2015

"GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE!!"

Mike Murphy Ford in Morton IL is the best car dealership with which I have done business. Nathan is knowledgeable and friendly. He negotiated a fair deal for my Ford Edge. The Edge was detailed and looked like new. Mike Murphy took time to thank me personally. The service department has called to offer to answer any questions I might have. These have never been part of a car purchase in the past. I will definitely come to this dealership again. There is no need to go elsewhere!!

Nath Noyes

RickIL
11/08/2014

"Great Ford Dealership!"

Everyone was super nice and made my car purchase pleasant and with ease. I recommend this Dealership! They found a Lender right away for me and the process was fast! 2013 Edge great price.

FosSL
7/28/2014

"Purchase 2012 Ford Escape"

I purchased a 2012 pre-owned Ford Escape from Mike Murphy Ford. Sales team Jeff Lynch & Nathan Noyes did an excellent job. I was very pleased with the sales and delivery experience. I would highly recommend working with Jeff & Nathan and will return to Mike Murphy Ford for future vehicle needs.

Jeff Lynch, Nathan Noyes

djfrank1
7/26/2014

"Great dealership!"

Great dealership! Friendly, knowledgeable and no pressure salesmanship. Nathan was straightforward and detailed- he worked to get us a competitive deal on a Ford Explorer. Great experience overall! Also- Mike Murphy donated several services to our family last year when we needed to travel out of state for hospital care. Mike Murphy Ford gives back to the community, we will definitely buy another vehicle from them in the future.

Nathan

stky3241
4/27/2014

"Great Experince"

I was an out of state buyer. The staff was very knowledgeable and friendly and everything went very smoothly. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone searching for a vehicle!

Nathan Noyes and Mike Allison

drcs1970
12/10/2013

"We purchased a 2013 pre owned Ford Edge from Nathan...."

We purchased a 2013 pre owned Ford Edge from Nathan. Nathan made the buying experience very easy and pleasant ( NO PRESSURE to buy). He had our car cleaned and ready to go, I will deal with Nathan and Mike Murphy Ford again. Everyone we dealt at the dealership with was very friendly and helpful. We highly recommend Nathan and Mike Murphy Ford.