Mike Murphy Ford

DeLong Ford, Inc.

gary
3/11/2015

"great service."

I have bought 2 cars there in the last year. both have been very good purchases. great people there. The salmon took lots of time to see that we got what we were looking for.

Nathan Noyas

Dariust48
2/07/2015

"A very satisfying experience..."

Once being contacted by Nathan Noyes., my salesman., I realized that he was not only trying to sell me a car, he was trying to sell me a service. It doesn't end once you sign the papers and drive off of the lot, this dealership and everyone in it continue to provide a service that is not just a service but more like a friendship for life..

JKB
1/26/2015

"GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE!!"

Mike Murphy Ford in Morton IL is the best car dealership with which I have done business. Nathan is knowledgeable and friendly. He negotiated a fair deal for my Ford Edge. The Edge was detailed and looked like new. Mike Murphy took time to thank me personally. The service department has called to offer to answer any questions I might have. These have never been part of a car purchase in the past. I will definitely come to this dealership again. There is no need to go elsewhere!!

Nath Noyes

RickIL
11/08/2014

"Great Ford Dealership!"

Everyone was super nice and made my car purchase pleasant and with ease. I recommend this Dealership! They found a Lender right away for me and the process was fast! 2013 Edge great price.

FosSL
7/28/2014

"Purchase 2012 Ford Escape"

I purchased a 2012 pre-owned Ford Escape from Mike Murphy Ford. Sales team Jeff Lynch & Nathan Noyes did an excellent job. I was very pleased with the sales and delivery experience. I would highly recommend working with Jeff & Nathan and will return to Mike Murphy Ford for future vehicle needs.

Jeff Lynch, Nathan Noyes

djfrank1
7/26/2014

"Great dealership!"

Great dealership! Friendly, knowledgeable and no pressure salesmanship. Nathan was straightforward and detailed- he worked to get us a competitive deal on a Ford Explorer. Great experience overall! Also- Mike Murphy donated several services to our family last year when we needed to travel out of state for hospital care. Mike Murphy Ford gives back to the community, we will definitely buy another vehicle from them in the future.

Nathan

stky3241
4/27/2014

"Great Experince"

I was an out of state buyer. The staff was very knowledgeable and friendly and everything went very smoothly. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone searching for a vehicle!

Nathan Noyes and Mike Allison

drcs1970
12/10/2013

"We purchased a 2013 pre owned Ford Edge from Nathan...."

We purchased a 2013 pre owned Ford Edge from Nathan. Nathan made the buying experience very easy and pleasant ( NO PRESSURE to buy). He had our car cleaned and ready to go, I will deal with Nathan and Mike Murphy Ford again. Everyone we dealt at the dealership with was very friendly and helpful. We highly recommend Nathan and Mike Murphy Ford.

sjreed
10/30/2013

"We appreciated the no pressure sales and the fact we..."

We appreciated the no pressure sales and the fact we could test drive the vehicle alone. We liked the fact the price was negotiable and Nate was willing to talk about it. Once the price was agreed upon the paperwork was done quickly, since we were tired and had a long drive home. Nate was very easy to work with and talk to. We are happy with our Ford Edge and looked like a new vehicle when we picked it up. We appreciated the $25 dollar gas card, since we had such a long drive which was over 100 miles. Thank you. Jim and Shirley Reed of Onarga, IL

terrikeys1
9/26/2013

"We have dealt with Nathan Noyes at Mike Murphy Ford in..."

We have dealt with Nathan Noyes at Mike Murphy Ford in the past and keep coming back. He is friendly, helpful, and we feel - honest with us. We have received great service from both Nathan and the service department. We are committed to Mike Murphy Ford as is our daughter and son-in-law. Thank you Nathan for listening to what we want and helping us to get it!