Mike Murphy Ford

Mike Murphy Ford
Mike Murphy Ford Info

Dahl Ford Davenport

DeLong Ford, Inc.

"Purchase 2012 Ford Escape"

I purchased a 2012 pre-owned Ford Escape from Mike Murphy Ford. Sales team Jeff Lynch & Nathan Noyes did an excellent job. I was very pleased with the sales and delivery experience. I would highly recommend working with Jeff & Nathan and will return to Mike Murphy Ford for future vehicle needs.

Jeff Lynch, Nathan Noyes

"Great dealership!"

Great dealership! Friendly, knowledgeable and no pressure salesmanship. Nathan was straightforward and detailed- he worked to get us a competitive deal on a Ford Explorer. Great experience overall! Also- Mike Murphy donated several services to our family last year when we needed to travel out of state for hospital care. Mike Murphy Ford gives back to the community, we will definitely buy another vehicle from them in the future.

Nathan

"Great Experince"

I was an out of state buyer. The staff was very knowledgeable and friendly and everything went very smoothly. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone searching for a vehicle!

Nathan Noyes and Mike Allison

"We purchased a 2013 pre owned Ford Edge from Nathan...."

We purchased a 2013 pre owned Ford Edge from Nathan. Nathan made the buying experience very easy and pleasant ( NO PRESSURE to buy). He had our car cleaned and ready to go, I will deal with Nathan and Mike Murphy Ford again. Everyone we dealt at the dealership with was very friendly and helpful. We highly recommend Nathan and Mike Murphy Ford.

Nathan Noyes

"We appreciated the no pressure sales and the fact we..."

We appreciated the no pressure sales and the fact we could test drive the vehicle alone. We liked the fact the price was negotiable and Nate was willing to talk about it. Once the price was agreed upon the paperwork was done quickly, since we were tired and had a long drive home. Nate was very easy to work with and talk to. We are happy with our Ford Edge and looked like a new vehicle when we picked it up. We appreciated the $25 dollar gas card, since we had such a long drive which was over 100 miles. Thank you. Jim and Shirley Reed of Onarga, IL

Nathan Noyes

"We have dealt with Nathan Noyes at Mike Murphy Ford in..."

We have dealt with Nathan Noyes at Mike Murphy Ford in the past and keep coming back. He is friendly, helpful, and we feel - honest with us. We have received great service from both Nathan and the service department. We are committed to Mike Murphy Ford as is our daughter and son-in-law. Thank you Nathan for listening to what we want and helping us to get it!

Nathan Noyes

"Nathan and Levi were very helpful, answered all questions..."

Nathan and Levi were very helpful, answered all questions in a timely manner and gave me what I feel is a good/fair deal. I told them what I wanted and what I was willing to pay and they hit the mark. Very nice guys....as a single woman purchasing by myself, I felt confident that they were fair. Would definitely send anyone their way.

Nathan Noyes and Levi Smith

"I recently found a used Lexus being sold by Mike Murphy..."

I recently found a used Lexus being sold by Mike Murphy Ford and I love it. Evidently it was a trade in from a sale they made another time. Nathan was very nice, and together we worked out a good deal for us both. I recommend this dealership.

Nathan Noyes

"My wife and I were originally talking with Mike Murphy..."

My wife and I were originally talking with Mike Murphy Ford to locate a 2013 Ford Escape but after all the final details were done we were still a couple thousand away from our target price but just a week later we recieved a call from Nathan saying we would not believe this but Mike Murphy's found a 2013 Ford Escape USED at an auction that was the exact car the my wife would have ordered.. Under a week later that Escape was in my wifes hands and she is in love with it.. Thank you to Nathan and Jeff at Mike Murphy's for all the hard work and for our Newish Ford Escape.

Nathan Noyes

"I emailed them to get a pre-approval and within 24 hours..."

I emailed them to get a pre-approval and within 24 hours someone had contacted me to tell me they could help me. Within 2 days I was in my new car! Nathan called me on Saturday morning to tell me I was pre-approved and I had my car picked out and papers signed by 3:30 that day. Great experience.