Mike Murphy Ford

Mike Murphy Ford Info

Uftring Automall

symon5
8/29/2016

"Great Service from Nathan Noyes!"

It was a very comfortable and enjoyable experience. He explained everything we needed to know. I would highly recommend him if you are considering buying a car from this dealership.

Tammy Geier
8/28/2016

"Easy to work with"

I just purchased a new Escape SE. I had had dealings with Nathan Noyes earlier in the spring when I was looking around at vehicles, so I contacted him again. I had saved the what I was looking for and emailed it to Nathan. He was able to find a car for me at another dealer and had it sent to Morton. I loved how Nathan was so willing to do much of our communication through email and text since it is hard for me to talk on the phone while at work. He is very personable and so easy to work with. I would purchase another vehicle from this dealer.

SatisfyedinBloomington
7/27/2016

"Great to work with, a breath of fresh air!"

Jimmy Howard was a pleasure to work with, and when I made a unscheduled visit and Jimmy was tied up, Kevin helped out also. They were able to take some of the drama out of the used car purchasing process. The owner of the dealership even stopped to introduce himself, and to check and see if everything was going well, which it was. I will not hesitate to call them first, next time my family need to update our vehicles. Thank you!

Jimmy Howard, Kevin Towle

walleydave
7/19/2016

"No problem!"

We were trying to remember how many cars we have bought at Mike Murphy Ford, at last count it is7. Nathan has always been good to work with, he is willing to use text and email in the purchasing process, which makes for a quicker experience, but he still has time for face to face interaction. We have always had good sales and service experiences at Murphy Ford.

1feras
7/08/2016

"Not willing to listen."

I called this dealer today and I spoke with a sales person named Susan ,I was looking for a Ford Fusion Hybrid 2016 model year , and I saw this car on Crasforsale.com for $19,000.00 and I was going to pay cash for it , she could not find the stock number that I gave her ,but she said she has few Ford Fusion Hybrids on the lot , then I said I want to ship the car over seas after I pay for it , now the U.S law does allow not paying local taxes on a vehicle ,if it wasn't to be used and registered in the U.S , I called the Treasury Dept and confirmed this , but she was not willing to understand she said I still have to pay local taxes , then she changed her tone of voice and said that she doesn't have the car I am looking for , I said you just said that you have a few of them ,she said no I did not , and then I said thank you .and ended up the call.

Susan

asmiff88
7/01/2016

"Great Experience"

Jimmy Howard was my sales guy. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicles I was looking at and pulled them all up and had them running ready to be looked at and compared. There was no pressure at all and he let us take all the time we needed. They looked at my 2 trades and came back with pretty good numbers for everything and even gave me a great deal on the vehicle I ended up buying. I had a question about one of my trades and they brought the appraiser in and they explained everything and came to an understanding. Jimmy explained everything to me and showed me on the paper and explained every aspect of the process and where the numbers were coming from. I was even congratulated with a hand shake when they found out what my credit score was. The owner came by and introduced himself and shook my hand, which has never been done before. We were offered drinks multiple times and everyone was really nice. *I had bought multiple vehicles from a local dealership and they were unwilling to deal with me this time so I checked online. I called and they put me through to Jimmy and he told me he wanted to earn my business, which he did from the very beginning. I will never go to anyone else until I go to Jimmy Howard. He will always get my call first and I can't wait to do more business in the future. Also, they didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need or want, and they gave me a really good deal on the extended warranty, and now I'm covered for longer than I could have ever imagined for a great price. **Go see Jimmy Howard as he will earn your business and not waste your time. I'm glad I went to him and will recommend him to everyone I know and will definitely be doing more business with him in the future.

Bobbie Whitaker
6/18/2016

"Amazing!!!"

When looking for a vehicle Mike Murphy Ford was the first place to searched the inventory. They have a huge selection to choose from. We were blessed to have Jimmy Howard as our sales consultant. He was not pushy, answered every question we had and ALWAYS had a smile on his face. We walked in with a prince in mind for our trade in and received a little more than expected. Jimmy was very knowledgeable and was very pleased that we did our research before coming in. We had all documents and the process from the 2 test drives to out the door lasted was less than 2 hours. everything went very smoothly and we couldn't be happier with our Scion. Highly recommended and in the future we will go back and purchase our next vehicle. Thank you for not being like the "typical" dealership and making us feel like you we were friend from the beginning and not just another customer. Ryan and Bobbie

Colemadison1
6/15/2016

"Awesome"

We had been to many dealerships looking for a good used car. In the course of looking for a car, we drove many vehicles. We ended up at Mike Murphy ford because of a good friend that works there, BC Happach. I asked BC to recommend a good salesman that would work for me because the car I was interested in was more than I could afford. BC got me Jimmy Howard and I couldn't have asked for anyone better. Jimmy worked hard for me to get me the car I wanted at a price I could afford. Jimmy knew I was nervous because I had never had a car loan before. He didn't suggest a crazy number that he knew I couldn't afford. He knew what amount I needed and he didn't quit until he got that number for me. I appreciate all his hard work and he made the whole process easy for me! He even had my friend, BC, look over the car again to easy my nerves about buying a used vehicle. Thank you Jimmy!!

Jimmy Howard, BC Happach

Easleykj2
6/13/2016

"Great Service!"

If you are considering a new/used vehicle purchase I strongly reccomend Mike Murphy Ford. Be sure to ask for Jimmy Howard. He is very patient and made us feel like he was working for us. He worked hard to make sure we left with the car we wanted. Also, Levi in the finance department helped to make sure we got a great deal. We will definitely bring our business back to Mike Murphy.

85stepside
5/24/2016

"The way autotrading should be"

I found the car I was looking for at Mike Murphy Ford [2016 Fusion] at a good price, found Nathan Noyes very honest and easy to work with. He did everything possible including giving me a fair price for my trade, no games, no suprises and price add ons. well worth the 6 hour drive each way.