Mike Murphy Ford

Uftring Automall

MaryAlyce
4/23/2016

"car buying made easy"

Have worked with Nathan Noyes for my last two car purchases. He is very easy to work with, and I am always confident I can trust him to treat me as he would want to be treated. Nathan is helpful but not pushy. I will definitely see Nathan if we are in the market for a vehicle in the future. Will also recommend him to friends and family. Even though this is a Ford dealership, neither of my purchases were Fords. I went there because they had the vehicle I wanted. They seem to try to have something for everyone's vehicle needs. I have not used their service department in the past but plan to have this vehicle serviced by Mike Murphy Ford.

Cg3
2/29/2016

"Outstanding service"

My salesman was Jimmy Howard who by far is one of the best salesman I have ever dealt with. Very professional and nice. The best dealership around I would recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Jimmy Howard

Steve W9BDN
2/05/2016

"Pleasant transaction with the Salesman Jimmy Howard"

Jimmy Howard was my salesman and he did an excellent job for me. Seemed very honest and not your typical "pushy type". Mike Allison was their finance contact and he did a great job also. This is the second vehicle I've purchased from Mike Murphy and it was great choice this time.

Jimmy Howard - Salsman , Mike Allison

AmieSvion
1/04/2016

"Fantastic Dealership, Strongly recommend!"

This was my first time buying a car and I was very nervous. I had very specific limits to what I could purchase and was a afraid I would walk out carless, but because of great reviews after looking into dealerships i was determined to purchase from this dealer. I was an unbelievably easy and pleasant experience. I was never pressured to buy anything over my budget, there was zero swindling involved which is the opposite I have heard from car buying experiences from friends and family elsewhere. They were truthful, kind, and found me the perfect car I didn't know I wanted until I was able to test drive it for a few days. They were also able to secure me a great rate through my bank so all in all from Paul, my sales guy, to Mike, my finance guy, to Mike Murphy himself who stopped in to shake my hand as I was discussing my buying options with my sales guy, everyone there is top notch. Being 3 years without a car, I am beyond grateful for this dealership and them respecting my requests and getting me into a vehicle that I LOVE, a used Toyota Scion with only 18,000 miles on it, it was basically brand new and listed for a great price! I originally went in to buy a Ford, their cars have gotten really great over the years, but they introduced me to the Scion which really fit what was looking for budget wise much better! Also, did I mention how quick the process is? Once you decide on a car, it takes an hour to an hour and a half! I rarely ever come on to write reviews and such but I felt this experience was warranted. Anyone in the surrounding areas of Morton, this is the dealership to go to. Amazing selection on new and used vehicles, and just great service with integrity. This is where you want your money to go, businesses like this.

Paul (Sales), Mike (Finance)

bob the carver
11/29/2015

"Very pleasant did not feel pressured.."

It was a very pleasant time with not the usual pressure of purchasing a car and the time of possessing was fast, The sales man was very pleasant.

Jimmy Howard

WTaylor81
11/22/2015

"Another great buying experience "

This is the second vehicle I have bought from Muke Murphy Ford. Both experiences were great. Their post sale follow up to ensure satisfaction is what brought me back. They definitely go above the standard of other dealers in the state.

flooringinstaller
11/21/2015

"A Great Car Buying Experience."

For several weeks, my wife and I have been going to Mike Murphy website, searching for a good used vehicle.On Thursday we contacted Nathan Noyes, internet manager about a vehicle that was listed, but we couldn't find it on the lot.Friday morning we purchased that vehicle, a 2011 Ford Edge, from Mike Murphy Ford in Morton,I'll. No pressure,a extremely pleasant buying experience.Thank you to Nathan, Todd(finance),and especially Mike Murphy!

Nathan Noyes,Todd,( Finance).

hotrod
9/30/2015

"review"

It was a very positive venture. Our salesperson was very friendly. He show us all we had to know about the automobile that we were looking at. We bought it and are very happy with it.

Nathen Noyes

Jerry/Nancy
6/21/2015

"Great Experience"

We purchased a 2015 Titanium Ford Fusion on June 11, 2015. Jimmy Howard was our salesman. He was very professional and down to earth. He stayed late for us along with the finance manager Todd Brekke. Mike Murphy (owner), himself, didn't leave until we were well on our way to the final stages of the sale. It was a good experience and went smoothly. We brought it back to get windshield repaired as it had a crack upon purchse. They filled the chip with resin at no charge

Jimmy Howard, Todd Brekke

tvguy
6/11/2015

"AWESOME!!!"

Told them the deal I wanted to make over the phone and Nathan Noyes made it happen, no games. Buying a car should be that easy - but rarely is ! I've had 87 cars and this is only the 3rd good experience I have had . This and my escape from Mike Murphy Ford were two of them. Will definitely go back and everyone should give them a shot @ your business!!!