Mike Pruitt Honda

Mike Pruitt Honda Info

Jay Honda

Bonita
5/07/2016

"Great, honest, reliable staff!!"

I was very blessed to have dealt recently with Pruitt Honda, and was able to get a very nice, affordable 2015 Honda Civic! I would like to truly thank Rachael (finance), Abigail, James, Havarre, and the rest of the staff involved with the processing of my car! I love it, and it really saves on gas quite a lot!! I thank them also for being patient, understanding of my needs and to put me in a very affordable, great economic car! This is where I would recommend anyone looking for a good reliable car, SUV, etc. Once again, thank you so very much!

Abigail, Rachael, James, Havarre, and the Service Dept. to explain questions about technologies of my new car.

Busyguy
9/16/2015

"Friendly and knowledgeable"

Great staff, great location, great experience. Jon came up with a solution for my trade that sealed the deal. Even associates we were not engaged with took time to say hi and we're friendly.

Jon Stephen, bob szalay

CWadle
9/14/2015

"Excellent"

Nick was helpful in every way, attentive to what I needed and took care of everything in excellent timing, customer service and very personable as well!

Nick Vaccaro

dakerri
9/13/2015

"fast friendly service!"

Had oil changes and tire rotations. They have popcorn, a coffee/cappucinno machine, cookies, water in the waiting area with a TV and tables/chairs. Very comfortable. I always get attention as soon as i drive up and in to the service garage doors. They come to get me in the waiting area when finished and my CRV has been run through the car wash too. Very efficient and nice!!

Linda?? She was the coordinator who greeted me

Happy Camper
9/05/2015

"I'm a Happy Camper"

When I arrived, Service was ready for me. The service was completed as promised and the Service Advisor treaded me with respect and caring. I am totally satisfied and happy with the service provided.

Nick and Sandy

KathleenM
9/04/2015

"Helpful service advisor"

Thank you for getting my FIT back on the road so quickly! Thanks to my service advisor, Rob, who could quickly scan my service record and verify what my car needed and what it didn't need, I can keep driving at 111,000 miles with full confidence. He is also scouring various sources he knows to help me find a replacement hubcap at a lower cost. Thanks, Rob!!!

Rob Rhodes

Nasir
9/02/2015

"Excellent Integrity"

I purchased a used 2009 Hyundai Sonata for my 71-year-old mother from Great Lakes Hyundai. I bought it off the Internet sitting at my computer in Philadelphia--sight unseen. It was such a great deal. My mother reports that the salesmen were kind, patient, and professional. When she got home the cigarette lighter was missing, so they drove about 20 miles to her home delivery it. Wow! That's service! The car ran excellent for about two years until the transmission died. Since the Great Lakes Hyundai car purchases included a free "Warranty Forever" drive-train coverage, we tried to have the insurance company pay for the repairs. I was extremely irritated to find out the coverage was declined on a technicality: My mother was supposed to call an 800 number before each and every oil change required to maintain the coverage, but didn't. They also said the coverage on the transmission was invalidated because, on one occasion, she had forgotten to change the cabin air filter. Gee, what does that have to do with the transmission being broken? Hyundai Motor Company did pay for the parts of the repair (as a goodwill gesture) and I paid the $1200 for labor. I was pissed off. The "Warranty Forever" program is bullshit. I assure you it is impossible to collect on the warranty because nearly everyone that owns a car will miss a cabin air filter change by a couple months or an oil change by maybe 1000 miles or some other technicality. But, then a miracle happened. About 15 MONTHS after the car was repaired, I was contacted by Joey Huang, the owner of Great Lakes Hyundai. He had just learned about the failure of the warranty company to pay for the transmission repair and about my extreme displeasure with the warranty company and his dealership promoting such a lousy insurance company. He got in touch with me in Philadelphia and apologized for my parents' and troubles with the warranty and with the car. He said he would reevaluate the dealer's relationship with the warranty insurance company. He offered me $1200 out of his pocket to pay for my expenses 15 months earlier! He thoroughly convinced me that 100% customer satisfaction was his goal and he was willing to do just about anything to get it. On the phone, he was sincere, sympathetic, and determined to make things right - - with no strings attached. In my 52 years, I have never heard of a car dealership so concerned with its reputation. All my future car purchases will be with this outfit for their excellent customer service, excellent prices, and for the integrity of its owner, Joey Huang. (You'll just have to buy your drivetrain insurance coverage from someone else.)

Joey Huang

Don A -
8/21/2015

"Great Service"

Friendly service people. Prompt, thorough and finished on time. Been using this service department for several years, we are very satisfied and would never consider another.

Rob

nkymac
8/19/2015

"Good experience"

Staff was extremely friendly and professional.Waiting area was adequate. My only concern was the loud music being played over the p.a. system while the television was on.

forgot name

Jlo114
8/18/2015

"Service check on CRV"

Service staff always courteous and informative. They make sure that you understand what is happening with your vehicle making sure there are no questions that did not get answered. I have always been satisfied with my visits.

Justin