Milford Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Floor Manager

August 16, 2017

"Andrew May "

- Jeepgal

I've been going to this dealership since I moved up here. Bought 5 SUV was never disappointed.. Everyone is helpful. Must say I would recommend Andrew May to everyone when I show off my jeep. Thank you again Andrew May. Aim to please!🚙🚙 that's him. Finance person very helpful explaining everything.™📝📝

Andrew May

August 10, 2017

"Pure Happiness!"

- BMKerry

I walked into the dealership after a crushing day and the loss of my vehicle. I was not ready to buy a new car but I needed one badly. Andrew showed me all of my options and took into consideration my financial restrictions. I got approved and got everything I wanted. It definitely made my day.

Andrew May

August 05, 2017

"Awesome!"

- Acapilli

Charlie was awesome and so nice! Everyone was so helpful as if i knew everyone for awhile. I would totally recommend them to anyone! Very pleased.

Charlie Terwilliger