Milford Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Sales Professional

June 15, 2017

"Smoking Hot Jeep"

- Sylvia

Love it. Can't wait to put some miles on it. Michel and Dave were awesome to work with .... they are SIMPlY THE BEST THAT IS OUT THERE THIS IS MY 10th Vehicle I have purchased from Michel. Does that mean my punch card is full and the next vehicle is free ???

June 08, 2017

"Best car buying experience ever"

- AlysonWesley

This was the best car buying experience ever. I had let the sales person, Andrew, know what kind of vehicle I was looking for. As soon as one came in he called me up right away. Andrew, John and Gil made everything so easy and smooth. They worked well with the price to get me the payment I desired to be at. Would 100000% recommend Andrew and this dealership. Everyone there is very friendly and respectful. Thank you for my Jeep 😄

Andrew May
Gilberto "Rocky" Rosario
John Fournier

April 23, 2017

"Stopped in for a price and left with a great car!"

- n.taryla

My family was in need of an upgrade. We had outgrown our hatchback and we're looking to get into a minivan. I looked online for a few months and when we stopped at Milford they had exactly what we were looking for. With some better options! Dave and the whole sales team were great. I've had some terrible experiences with dealerships in the past. These guys seem like a good bunch. Thanks again!

New 2016 Jeep Patriot, $28230