Clinton Honda

Clinton Honda

Call
Clinton Honda Info
About Clinton Honda

We appreciate you taking the time today to visit our Honda dealer web site in Clinton. Our goal is to give you an interactive tour of our new and used Honda inventory, as well as allow you to conveniently get a quote, schedule a service appointment, or apply for financing. At our New Jersey Honda dealership in Clinton, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for your life needs. We understand that you rely on our Honda dealer web site for accurate information, and it is our pledge to deliver you relevant, correct, and abundant content. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you at our New Jersey Honda dealership and thanks again for visiting our Honda dealer website in Clinton.

About Clinton Honda

• Indoor Customer Parking
dcalvelli
12/23/2014

"2nd Used Car We Purchased from Clinton Honda"

Once again, my wife and I have been extremely satisfied with the purchase of another Honda - this time a Civic Sedan. Our salesperson, Scott, was excellent once again and Patrick in Finance was extremely helpful as well. We highly recommend anyone looking for a Honda in this area to go to Clinton Honda and ask for Scott Dysart to assist you in your purchase!

123abc
12/22/2014

"Honda Pilot 2015 "

We just bought our 2015 Honda Pilot and are very happy with our experience at Clinton Honda, I would recommend them to everyone. Joe Vizzi was a pleasure to deal with and handled both the sale and the follow up exceptionally well. I appreciated the Shuttle Service - Don is tops! To the entire Team thank you and well done.

jkd134
12/21/2014

"Used Purchase from Internet"

We recently purchased a used 2010 Odyssey from Clinton Honda. We found the ad for the vehicle online after business hours, requested a call back, and received a reply early the next morning. Joe Vizzi, Internet Manager, was able to make an appointment with us for the same evening to do a test drive. He was friendly, very helpful in highlighting different features, and negotiated fairly without high pressure on the sale. Would definitely go back again for our next car.

workingirl

"Used purchase"

I just bought a used fusion at Clinton certified center and everyone I met was very friendly and helpful. Scott Dysart was my sales rep and he was wonderful. I would definitely go back in the future and do business at this dealership. This was my first purchase at this dealership and I was very satisfied.

tedstriker

"service"

Great team addressed all of my needs quickly and in a timely fashion. Would highly reccomend this dealership even for an oil change and a free coffee/

Gpalko

"Repeat Customer"

Both my brother and I have been dealing with Clinton Honda for many years. It is a dealership that you can feel comfortable when visiting, with no high pressure sales, like a lot of the highway dealerships here in NJ. The prices are extremely competitive, and the staff is super customer friendly. I deal with Bill Butler, who is very layed back. I guarantee you won't feel uncomfortable with him as you probably do when dealing with a number of other dealerships. You will also get a good price quickly. This last visit my wife and I also did our finance paperwork with Judy Meier, who we met for the first time. Again, no pressure-just competence and a pleasant attitude. Even if Clinton Honda might be a little out of your way, I would highly recommend taking the few extra minutes to visit them. I'm sure it will be worth your time.

Dom pardo
12/17/2014

"The best dealership in hunterdon county"

top notch dealership, I bought and sold several vehicles from them over the past 12 years and I have my service work done there . The service dept is awesome the are very friendly and helpful! They're care about there customers! I would recommend them to everybody in New Jersey there wort the trip! AAAAAAAAAAAAAA plus ??

BarryReinhard
12/17/2014

"My 6th Honda from Bill Butler"

I have bought Honda's since 2008 from Bill Butler. I buy them for cost, reliability and of course pleasure. I especially liked the Odyssey for moving my daughters back and forth from Colleges and then went to Accords. I bought Civics for my daughters because of safety and reliability. I alway buy extended 100,000 mile insurance from Judy Meier and although I never had to use it, I like the protection and it's reasonable and gives me that nice feeling of security! The newest car is a beautiful CV-X, EX and it rides like a Cadillac from the 60's. So it is a seamless, painless and actually a fun experience as they are friendly and jovial. At 66 years old, I have been around the block a few times and have had the typical dour experiences with other dealers, who don't know you anymore after you walk out the door with your purchase. Not these guys. They are always there for you. Kindest Regards, Barry G. Reinhard

jose.sanabria.9026
12/16/2014

"Excellent experience"

It was a great experience purchasing with Bill and financing with Judy Meier. I would definitely look forward to continue purchasing with Clinton Honda . Bill explained all the Pilot's improved features, answered all my questions, and located my color choice. Car was delivered promptly and professionally. I am pleased with my Pilot

yasam1815
12/09/2014

"Best car purchase experience"

I am very skeptical when dealing with car dealers but from the minute I walked in to Clinton Honda the experience was excellent. We were genuinely greeted at the door by the receptionist. As we casually walk by the different sale people we we greeted with a smile. Our salesman, Joe Vizzi was professional, courteous,friendly, and attentive. We did not get the run around or the sarcasm you get at other dealers. The paperwork was handled quick and easy. Patrick made sure he explained everything in regards to the paperwork, he also was professional courteous and friendly. This is definitely the car dealer I would recommend to my family and friends and I will be back when it's time to get a new car.

Reviews of Joe Vizzi