Clinton Honda

Clinton Honda

Call
Clinton Honda Info
About Clinton Honda

We appreciate you taking the time today to visit our Honda dealer web site in Clinton. Our goal is to give you an interactive tour of our new and used Honda inventory, as well as allow you to conveniently get a quote, schedule a service appointment, or apply for financing. At our New Jersey Honda dealership in Clinton, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for your life needs. We understand that you rely on our Honda dealer web site for accurate information, and it is our pledge to deliver you relevant, correct, and abundant content. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you at our New Jersey Honda dealership and thanks again for visiting our Honda dealer website in Clinton.

About Clinton Honda

• Indoor Customer Parking
1,050 Dealership Reviews
JHoffman
1/29/2015

"2015 Honda Pilot"

We recently purchased a 2015 Honda Pilot from Joe Vizzi. We were very happy with Clinton Honda. They are very friendly and overall it was a great buying experience.

95beben
1/28/2015

"I bought a 2015 Fit and was very happy with Clinton Honda."

This was my first new car. I am leasing it from Clinton Honda. Gilbert, Joe, and Judy were very helpful and friendly. They made my first car buying experience a great one! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a Honda.

Gilbert Yanishevsky

sbc7832
1/26/2015

"Best experience ever"

While this is our first time buying a Honda, this is not our first time buying a new vehicle. Across the board, this dealership was the best we've dealt with...and head and shoulders above other Honda dealerships in NJ. We worked with Bill and Charlie--in both cases they were fair and straight forward. Bill was great to work with through email exchanges and Charlie had everything ready to go when we arrived to pick up the car. We can't say enough about the team at Clinton. Needless to say, we will be back next time we need a vehicle. Don't waste your time with other dealerships like we did...email Bill. You won't get a better price!

jquig
1/23/2015

"My car buying experience"

We just purchased a new Honda Accord, we felt they went above and beyond our car buying expectations. Joe Vizzi , Rachel Lemos, and Mike Racano were very knowledgeable and professional about the car we purchased. Thank you, Joe And Barbara Q.

jbusch
1/22/2015

"Purchase Follow up"

Purchased a new Honda and the overall satisfaction was very good. This is my first Honda purchase and I am looking forward to getting to know the brand.

joemanf
1/21/2015

"Great first experience"

For a first time purchaser of a new Honda, Clinton Honda was a very positive experience. Joe Vizzi was very accommodating to our needs and was not satisfied until we were equally pleased with the purchase. Knowledgeable and helpful - would recommend to anyone else looking for a Honda in the Clinton area.

hugo
1/17/2015

"Mitsubishi outlander"

I was taking care by joe vizzi great guy we look for the best deal for me and my family great service I'm going to refer as many people as possible to you joe THANK YOU

BOBBY
1/16/2015

""BEST HONDA DEALERSHIP TO DO BUSINESS WITH""

I had been searching for a car dealership that would meet me halfway in purchasing a new CR-V. after going back and forth with at least 8 different dealerships , I ended up at Clinton Honda. I had the good fortune to meet and do business with a very pleasant and looking to please salesman , Feliks Samiter. We really got a great deal on our new ,2015 CR-V and met a good bunch of people too. We had alot of laughs while closing the deal and receiving the vehicle. Feliks and his sales manager, Alex, are really great to work with and I highly recommend them for any future dealings you may have at Clinton Honda. They both went way beyond any other dealerships I had gone to and feel you won't be able to do better than what they can do for you at Clinton Honda. Thank you, Feliks and Alex

cf
1/13/2015

"the worst dealership I have ever been to"

Shockingly incompetent, rude staff, and so unreliable. This is the worst dealership I have ever been to. My family bought a total of 5 cars (all brand new) in the last 15 years from Clinton Honda, is that how you should treat your loyal customer?

wohlrob
1/13/2015

"Very accomodating!"

I was very pleased that Bill Butler was able to meet my extremely tight window that I had to buy and trade in a vehicle. The ability to complete pre qualification and other fundamental paperwork in advance of our meeting was extremely helpful. Bill was able to have the car I eventually purchased prepped and ready to go upon my arrival at the dealership. Overall a great experience.

1 - 10 of 1,050 results