Clinton Honda

Internet Manager
Judy Meier, Business Manager, Clinton Honda

Judy Meier

February 20, 2017

"Low stress purchasing experience"

- JohnR

Working with Bill Butler made the experience work very smoothly. It was our second time getting a new vehicle from Bill within a year. My wife chose an Accord last year and I went for the CR-V this year. Bill worked the numbers so there were no surprises and no hassles. My son's fiance also worked with Bill last year when she decided on a new CR-V. I guess that makes Bill our family go-to salesman when it comes to buying vehicles. Very satisfied!!

February 20, 2017

"Car buying is a pain. "

- Erin Weber

I always find car buying to be a very painful experience but Rachel made it quick and easy. We were able to fill out most of the paperwork ahead of time so that we only had to do a few things before we were able to drive our new car off the lot. Thank you Rachel in the future I hope we can buy all of our new cars from you. Erin

"Seemless and quick "

- Madysonrose1

I knew I wanted a Honda Pilot for me and a Honda Ridgeline for my husband. I told Rachel exactly what I wanted and she executed quickly and efficiently . The first time in 20 years she made car buying a pleasure . I would highly recommend her!

New 2016 Honda Accord, $23740