Clinton Honda

1511 US Highway 22,
Annandale, New Jersey 08801
Clinton Honda Info
About Clinton Honda

We appreciate you taking the time today to visit our Honda dealer web site in Clinton. Our goal is to give you an interactive tour of our new and used Honda inventory, as well as allow you to conveniently get a quote, schedule a service appointment, or apply for financing. At our New Jersey Honda dealership in Clinton, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for your life needs. We understand that you rely on our Honda dealer web site for accurate information, and it is our pledge to deliver you relevant, correct, and abundant content. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you at our New Jersey Honda dealership and thanks again for visiting our Honda dealer website in Clinton.

About Clinton Honda

• Indoor Customer Parking
1,547 Dealership Reviews
Carol Baker
5/24/2016

"Seamless / No Pressure "

This is the second Accord we purchased from Bill Butler and our third Accord from Clinton Honda. Bill worked with me and for me. Within a few days we had a win-win deal. I congratulated him on selling the vehicle to us. Thank you, Bill, for an exceptional experience trading in and buying a new car.

RussellE
5/22/2016

"Third Car At Clinton Honda"

Just drove home my new 2016 CRV yesterday evening. This is the third automobile in a row that I have purchased at Clinton Honda (My first was a 2004 Accord which was still running problem-free at 200,000 miles when an inattentive driver plowed into the back of it and, unfortunately totaled it; the second was a leased 2013 Accord). Charlie did a great job getting me into this new vehicle as my prior lease expired. Although I have loved my 2 previous Accords, I decided to go with a different model (the CRV) this time around. The sales experience was pleasurable and the lease transition went quite smoothly. I also need to put a plug in for their terrific Service Dept which I have regularly used for my past Hondas. Fortunately, I have always only required routine maintenance, but their service has always been efficient, convenient, and reliable. Kudos to Charlie (Sales), Deb (Service), and Clinton Honda.

jon/dar
5/22/2016

"The team is great!!! Highly Recommended"

This was our fifth purchase at this dealership. We bough our previous car 3 weeks ago and we ended up going back to buy another one. Charlie is the best!. Getting everything done and helping other customers in the process. We also know Tom for many years, so we know we can get the best price and best service. Don't go anywhere else if you want the best service and best deals in town.

Vince MacDermot
5/21/2016

"Great experience with Joe Vizzi at Clinton Honda."

We recently purchased a 2009 Honda CRV. We had a great experience from beginning to end. First of all the car was in excellent condition at a fair price. The internet info request was very fast and useful. Our salesman, Joe Vizzi was a real pleasure to work with. He focused on the sale and everything went quickly and smoothly. He was very helpful with the features of the car, taking the time to explain everything. The environment at the showroom was clean and professional. Our experience at Clinton Honda was excellent. Vincent MacDermot

karen c
5/19/2016

"Highly Recommend "

I went to the dealership to see what was available in the honda sport. I made an appointment with Rachel. She showed me a couple of colors and then took a test drive .Rachel started the process and to my pleasure it didn't take long at all and I was driving my new car home. I am so pleased of the service I recieved from Rachel she made me feel so comfortable and at ease. I never had such a experience.I've been in my new car for a wk or two and love it more and more. Thanks so much Rachel

Emily W.
5/18/2016

"Highly Recommend"

This was my first time purchasing a car from a dealership. Charlie made the whole process easy and stress-free. I would certainly recommend Charlie and the Clinton Honda dealership to anyone!

LisaG
5/14/2016

"The car buying experience has changed!"

This is the third car I've purchased or leased from Clinton Honda and each time I'm reminded why it's a pleasure to be loyal and continue the relatiionship. Not only are Honda's beautiful and safe vehicles but the service and attention and professionalism you experuence when dealing with the staff there is second to none. Dan and Tom in certified pre-owned went above and beyond again! Many thanks for listening and providing options that were a fit for me and facilitating a sales process that was truly stress free and resulted in getting me into another SUV I love.

Shrek1234

"New Car"

Working with Rachel Lemos a stress free and positive experience. I felt I was treated fairly and I would purchase another car from Clinton Honda again in the future.

Booch

"Easy and stress free!"

I dreaded buying a car for months. Gil made it simple and fast. No high pressure and very knowledgeable. Judy was friendly, professional and knowledgeable as well. Enjoyable experience!

Fred

"Got new car"

I bought three cars from this dealership, need I say more? Their prices are fair, the service is excellent as is the staff. I highly recommend them.

1 - 10 of 1,547 results