Clinton Honda

1511 US Highway 22,
Annandale, New Jersey 08801
Clinton Honda Info
About Clinton Honda

We appreciate you taking the time today to visit our Honda dealer web site in Clinton. Our goal is to give you an interactive tour of our new and used Honda inventory, as well as allow you to conveniently get a quote, schedule a service appointment, or apply for financing. At our New Jersey Honda dealership in Clinton, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for your life needs. We understand that you rely on our Honda dealer web site for accurate information, and it is our pledge to deliver you relevant, correct, and abundant content. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you at our New Jersey Honda dealership and thanks again for visiting our Honda dealer website in Clinton.

About Clinton Honda

• Indoor Customer Parking
1,425 Dealership Reviews
Sullivan Family
2/13/2016

"Excellent service for the 4th time!"

We have purchased four vehicles (Odyssey, Accord, Civic, and now our new CRV) from Clinton Honda since 2001. We have received excellent service every time! We love working with Charlie Bippart. He is not only knowledgeable and helpful, but we always know that we are going to get the best deal. There's no pressue, he listens to our needs, and we drive home in a beautiful new car. What's not to like?

katiekin3
2/11/2016

"Life Changing"

Our only family car broke down for good and my husband and I dreaded going to a dealership knowing we had horrible credit and not much money to put down. Let me tell you, a miracle happened at Clinton Honda! Not only did they somehow manage to get us a car loan but we did not feel taken advantage of at any moment in time. Our sales representative, Rachel, was honest, understanding, and a breath of fresh air. When we can manage to get a 2nd family car we will definitely be going back to Clinton Honda!

ddcarroll99
2/11/2016

"Excellent Price and Excellent Service"

This was as easy as it gets. Called on Friday night and got a great price. Went in on Tuesday to pick up the SUV and all was exactly as advertised. Joe went over all of the features of the car and had it ready to go with a full tank of gas. John had all of the paperwork in order even though their computer system crashed. Couldn't have been a better experience.

sbieber
2/05/2016

"Wonderful Dealership"

Love Honda products. All our cars and even our motorcyles - all Honda. And for cars, we always go to Clinton Honda. We tried the large highway dealerships and found it a scary experience. The last time we went to one, all the salespeople started to congregate around the exit, giving us the impression we couldn't leave. Yikes. But we've been buying at Clinton Honda for 20+ years. Just got two cars within the last few weeks - one for me and one for my son. Very happy with the experience. Have dealt with Joe Vizzi on three deals now and he's always knowledgeable. No pressure. Goes the extra yard.

The reception lady is AWESOME. AND you have YooHoo!

lee
2/04/2016

"Great first time experience"

Had a great experience trading in my used car and picking up a new 2016 Pilot. Bob Westervelt and Tom Winnicky teamed up and took great care of us!

Mixo1962
2/03/2016

"Great Service!"

Best ever experience buying the car. Feliks Samiter, our salesperson, was extremely knowledgeable and very helpful. We enjoyed company of Alex Gelfand as well. We purchased great car and we are very happy with Clinton Honda staff. Thank you very Much.

luzrial
2/02/2016

""Relaxed no pressure experience""

Joe showed a genuine interest in our comfort and made sure we understood all of our options. The process didn't take as long as I expected and we will return.

elisa1101
2/02/2016

"Professional, friendly and not pushy"

Yesterday I leased a 2016 CRV from Gil. This is my second deal with Gil, and my third with this dealership. I appreciate that the staff are professional, friendly, and not pushy. Gil seems to be on your side, which I like because I don't like to negotiate for cars - I'd prefer to be offered a good price and just be done with it. I would recommend both Gil and this dealership if you're looking for a Honda. (The service department is great, too!)

jasmine
2/01/2016

"Rachel Lemos"

I just purchased a 2016 CRV for Clinton Honda. The sales associated I dealt with was Rachel Lemos. Rachel has strong interpersonal skills-good communication skills and very pleasant to deal with. I was a return customer-- did not fell like I was rushed. She answered my technical questions and was able to work with me to negotiate the pricing.

Greg B.
1/31/2016

"Good experience!"

Feliks is very knowledgeable and was a pleasure to deal with. He focused directly on my needs and made some excellent suggestions. John Buto added to that positive experience. I left knowing I'd made the correct choices. Thanks,

1 - 10 of 1,425 results