Clinton Honda

1511 US Highway 22,
Annandale, New Jersey 08801
Clinton Honda Info
About Clinton Honda

We appreciate you taking the time today to visit our Honda dealer web site in Clinton. Our goal is to give you an interactive tour of our new and used Honda inventory, as well as allow you to conveniently get a quote, schedule a service appointment, or apply for financing. At our New Jersey Honda dealership in Clinton, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for your life needs. We understand that you rely on our Honda dealer web site for accurate information, and it is our pledge to deliver you relevant, correct, and abundant content. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you at our New Jersey Honda dealership and thanks again for visiting our Honda dealer website in Clinton.

About Clinton Honda

• Indoor Customer Parking
1,109 Dealership Reviews
love my new crv
4/18/2015

"Friends, Family, Everyone gather around and listen up.."

Today I had the best ever car buying experience. Met Joe Vizzi who is the internet manager at Clinton Honda. What a personality, he is a person who loves his job and enjoys seeing you satisfied with your purchase. He made this buying experience enjoyable. I didn't think that was possible. Everyone there was friendly and helpful. Thanks again for a pleasant and fun purchase.

ron
4/17/2015

"overwhelm"

Joe vizzi take care of us very good so i recommend this dealer.employee are so nice we feel comfortable dealing with them the service is very good i wil recomend this dealer to my family and friends

3champ
4/15/2015

"My search is finally over."

I've spent the last 5-6 weeks looking for the perfect used car for my wife. Her birthday is next week ( 4-22 ) and I was convinced I wouldn't find it in time to surprise her with. Surfing the net Sunday afternoon I found a new listing on the Clinton Honda web site and sent an email inquiry out asking for more info. Joe Vizzi, the Internet Manager, was on the phone to me 9:30 Monday morning, informing me that I didn't want to pass this deal up. Boy, was he right on target with this one !! I've looked at 40-50 listings over the last 6 weeks and none even came close to the excellent quality and value he made available to us. Stopped by that afternoon, took one look, and decided my search was over. We picked the car up this afternoon and my wife is absolutely thrilled with it. We're still pinching ourselves as to how lucky we are to have found it !!!!!! Joe Vizzi, is a true sales professional, and a genuinely nice guy, the kind that you wished lived next store to you. Thanks Joe, I'll give you a salute each morning as I ride by on my way to work in Branchburg. Just found out our 3 company Honda Pilots were purchased at Clinton Honda. Give Joe a call, I know he will go the distance to make you know you made the right choice with Clinton Honda. I'll be sending everyone I know here in the future.

minivan lover
4/15/2015

"Could not have been happier"

As a small nonprofit, we always need to stretch our pennies...We were concerned about our need to replace our minivan but were so pleasantly surprised with the level of customer service that we received; the value for the new minivans; and the trade-in value. We had a couple of staff and a couple of Board Members involved so it was virtually impossible to make everyone happy - yet they did!!!

Lozanoan1
4/14/2015

"New Car Purchase Joe Vizzi"

Best sales man ever Joe Vizzi. Purchased more than one vehicle from him and he is awesome!!!! He seems to make the impossible posdible. He is fair kind and respectful. During the buying experience you feel like you are truly being treated with a great deal of respect. Joe Vizzi does not force anything nor do you leave with buyers remorse. He is outstanding and excellent!!

Happy Customer
4/11/2015

"Hassle Free Purchase with Feliks"

I recently purchased an Accord while working with Feliks Samiter. I was not in the dealership long when Feliks greeted me and asked if he could help me with anything. I wanted to look at and test drive 3 different models. It was no problem with Feliks. He had me set up in no time. When I was leaning toward one particular model I was able to take it for a second "spin". We were easily able to come to an agreement on price, and financing was not a problem. When I worked with John on the financing, I was pleasantly surprised when he offered me slightly better rate than I had expected. Overall my experience was excellent! Feliks wants you to be happy with your experience and your purchase and will do what he can to assure your happiness. I still have my '94 Accord, which I also purchased at Clinton Honda. I can highly recommend this dealership!

Marie Louise
4/10/2015

"Definately worth the trip."

I did my homework on the vehicle (2015 Honda CR-V Touring) and financing too, but Joe Vizzi and the team @ Clinton Honda knew ALL the right answers. Car shopping can be intimidating, but my experience was pleasant and very efficient as well. I would highly recommend Clinton Honda to friends/family for their next car purchase.

HondaHappy
4/08/2015

"Highly recommended"

Was recommended to go to Clinton Honda no regrets would recommend to anyone in the future. Friendly fair and willing to help in anyway. 30 minutes away but worth the drive.

mriaz
4/07/2015

"The best dealership experience I ever had "

I was recently there to purchase a 2012 Honda Accord . I was referred by my nephew who not so long ago purchased a vehicle from there. And I am telling you I was satisfied from the minute I entered to the minute I exited. Every step along the way was very helpful and satisfying. I felt very comfortable, not like other places where u feel like everyone is breaking your back. Thanks again to the whole team who took care of me and my family . This is our 3rd and still counting.

Diane Robinson Turner
4/07/2015

"2015 Accord Sedan"

I just purchased a 2015 Accord Sedan. I found the staff at this dealership to be very friendly and helpful. I worked with Feliks Samiter and he made the whole process very easy and pleasing. I also worked with Ajay Sharma who was very informative and pleasant. These people are very attentive and can't do enough to make you comfortable during the whole experience.

1 - 10 of 1,109 results