Clinton Honda

1511 US Highway 22,
Annandale, New Jersey 08801
Clinton Honda Info
About Clinton Honda

We appreciate you taking the time today to visit our Honda dealer web site in Clinton. Our goal is to give you an interactive tour of our new and used Honda inventory, as well as allow you to conveniently get a quote, schedule a service appointment, or apply for financing. At our New Jersey Honda dealership in Clinton, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for your life needs. We understand that you rely on our Honda dealer web site for accurate information, and it is our pledge to deliver you relevant, correct, and abundant content. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you at our New Jersey Honda dealership and thanks again for visiting our Honda dealer website in Clinton.

About Clinton Honda

• Indoor Customer Parking
1,094 Dealership Reviews
jessica marsh
4/01/2015

"Thank you!"

Best experience buying a car! Joe Vizzi was by far the best salesman ever! Never pushy, very honest and out going! Would definitely recommend him! Will absolutely go back for our next purchase!

mrsc2008
4/01/2015

"Very helpful!"

I was in an accident and needed to find a car quickly. Bill Butler was able to help immediately and made the process quick and easy. He was very knowledgeable, pleasant to deal with and accommodating. I would recommend him.

Scott1970
3/31/2015

"Excellent"

Quick, Easy and good numbers. I called the dealer from my car and worked the numbers in about 3 minutes. They asked me to fill out an online application. I pulled over and it took me about 2 minutes to fill it out. I arrived at the dealership about 45 minutes later and everything was already completed. I was in and out. I could not have asked for a better experience.

jbloy8
3/31/2015

"Great Experience"

Joe made the car buying process easy, and was very friendly. This is our first purchase at Clinton Honda, and we look forward to doing business with in the future. Thanks!

mdaw

"Great Experience "

This was an excellent experience again. I brought a car from Clinton 5 years ago and Bill Bulter was so help full then, I had no trade in because my car was totaled in Sandy. I came back to Bill , who remembered me and that my sister had brought a car at the same time I did. He gave me another great deal on a Fit, but what was so great was my son was also buying his first car and Bill helped him and treated him with such kindness in explaining the differences in cars and what he needed for traveling to college. Thank you so much I will be back to buy another car from this dealership. Keep up the good work

kylem
3/29/2015

"Great Place to Purchase a Honda"

I put in a request for more info on the 2015 Honda Civic online. Within 10 minutes, I received a call back from Joe Vizzi. 2 days later, I drove off of the lot in a gorgeous car. From the front desk to finance, everyone made me feel comfortable. In addition, no one pressured me to purchase anything that I did not want. This was my second purchase from them, and it will surely not be my last! Well done, Clinton Honda.

Kristenj
3/29/2015

"It was a great experience"

Thank you to Clinton Honda for a great experience with the purchase of my new car. Rachel, Joe and Bill all were very patient and helped me get a great rate and the CRV I wanted. I will definitly refer anyone looking for a Honda to the Clinton dealership. Thank you all !

Tai
3/28/2015

"My experience "

Jim Grafer is a really nice guy. He is really friendly and take his time to help us. I highly recommend him to everyone looking to buy a new car.

Maddog
3/28/2015

"lease"

Oustanding experience. .Joe Vizzi is a great guy, we got a great...I highly recommend this dealership to everybody..Thank you to all you guys at clinton honda

Ericaxlynno
3/26/2015

"Easy purchase"

They worked with me at the end of my lease and got me into a new car quicker than expect! Thank you so much everyone!

1 - 10 of 1,094 results