Clinton Honda

1511 US Highway 22,
Annandale, New Jersey 08801
Clinton Honda Info
About Clinton Honda

We appreciate you taking the time today to visit our Honda dealer web site in Clinton. Our goal is to give you an interactive tour of our new and used Honda inventory, as well as allow you to conveniently get a quote, schedule a service appointment, or apply for financing. At our New Jersey Honda dealership in Clinton, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for your life needs. We understand that you rely on our Honda dealer web site for accurate information, and it is our pledge to deliver you relevant, correct, and abundant content. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you at our New Jersey Honda dealership and thanks again for visiting our Honda dealer website in Clinton.

About Clinton Honda

• Indoor Customer Parking
1,186 Dealership Reviews
TrudyBlueHRV
6/29/2015

"Happy Buying New HRV"

We were thinking of buying a new car. Bill Ripka emailed to let us know when the model - an HRV - we were interested in came onto the lot. Once we got there Feliks Samiter was knowledgeable about the car, worked with us on our trade-in, and made sure we were happy with the deal. Judy Meier made the paperwork for the actual purchase smooth and easy.

Christy01
6/29/2015

"Civic purchase"

I drove a distance to look at some cars at Clinton Honda and I have to say I will always make the drive. Rachel was highly knowledgable and made me feel comfortable from start to finish. She made she all the numbers worked for me and didn't push me into a deal. It was a great experience and I have already recommended it to friends!

patel2011
6/25/2015

"Great Service"

We just purchased a 2016 Pilot from this dealership. The customer service was great! We would definitely recommend anyone to buy from this dealership! They gave us a great deal on our car for the trade!

S&D
6/25/2015

"We had a great experience at Clinton Honda!"

We were referred to Clinton Honda by Daryl Rubinstein who worked with us to get us the best price on a Civic. Rachel helped us when we went to the showroom to test drive the car and worked with us to complete the transaction. Rachel was friendly and very knowledgable. She was able to point out all of the car's features and taught us how to use them. She took care of everything including transferring title from our old car and switching over our insurance. Everyone at Clinton Honda was friendly and polite, offering us coffee, water, etc. We had a great experience and would definitely shop there again.

spindigfour
6/24/2015

"A car instead of fish????"

We were not really looking for a car and went out to buy new fish for our pond when we came across a 2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring wagon that was perfect for my husband. Everyone that we dealt with was professional, courteous and made us feel comfortable. We were taken very good care of by Scott Dysart who, with Stephen Romain and Judy Meier, helped us seal the deal. Thanks to all!

Local Yokels
6/23/2015

"New CR-V, rewarded for loyakty"

Great help with our new purchase from Charlie Bippart and financing with John Butto. It pays to be loyal to a dealer and Honda: we got a great deal on our new car because we had two earlier Hondas serviced at Clinton, bought one of them there, and financed both through Honda. Thanks, guys!

jkerekes
6/21/2015

"Clinton Honda makes car buying an enjoyable experience"

Went to Clinton Honda last Saturday to purchase a used Civic for my daughter who is getting her license shortly. Scott Dysart was our salesman. He was gracious, and was very forthright with he details about the vehicle. He guided us through the buying process with ease and a relaxed demeanor. This being a Honda certified used car with a warrantee, takes most of the worry out of buying a used car. I have bought four other vehicles from Clinton Honda and I'm sure I will continue to buy vehicles from them in the future.

DKWMom
6/21/2015

"Just bought our third Honda vehicle at Clinton Honda!"

We have lived in Clinton for 6 years and own 3 Honda vehicles, 2 of them purchased at Clinton Honda. Today we purchased our third. Not only are Hondas a high quality and reliable product, but this dealership is such a pleasure to work with. From sales to service, they employ some of the best people in the field. When ere I come in with one of the vehicles for maintenance or a problem, the service reps all know me by name and go out of their way to get me in and out quickly and solve any issue we might be having. We love, love, love, Debb, Bryan and Valerie.!

bob and sue
6/20/2015

"OUR SECOND LEASE AT cLINTON hONDA"

Branchburg, Nj We just leased out second car from Clinton Honda. Our sales person was Charlie Bippert who couldn't be more pleasant and accommodating. Charlie made the whole experience very enjoyable. He certainly took his time to explain all the new features of the Accord and made sure we comfortable with his explanation. I would highly recommend Charlie to anyone looking for a Honda.

Stockton5
6/19/2015

"We Will Be Back ! "

We were looking for a car for my wife and we weren't sure if we were going to buy a "pre-owned" , do a lease or buy a new car . We went on line and did some comparison shopping and sent a few on-line inquiries to a few dealerships . A Mr Bill Ripka from Clinton Honda responded with some information and suggested I call him to refine my search . I discussed the leasing option with him and he gave me a "crash course " on leasing which was very helpful . My wife and I decided we wanted a Honda CRV and came into the dealership to look at the different models and take a test drive , as we have never driven a CRV . We were greeted by Mr Ripka at the dealership and he introduced us to Mr Gilbert Yanishevsky who would be our salesman . Mr Yanishevsky was very professional and helpful , explaining the lease versus ownership options and all the services the dealership offered , in the end we decided to purchase our CRV . Our entire experience was very pleasant and I would definitely reccommend Clinton Honda to a friend or family member . When it's time for me to start looking a new car , I will be headed to Clinton Honda . P.S. A special thanks to Mr John Butto in finance as he took care of all the paperwork and spent time with us going over the many " in house " options to protect our new investment . We did purchase the Simonize Glasscoat as we have 3 grandchildren who can be very messy . Thanks again to all the staff at Clinton Honda , we'll be back . Michael and Megan Everett .

1 - 10 of 1,186 results