Clinton Honda

1511 US Highway 22,
Annandale, New Jersey 08801
Clinton Honda Info
About Clinton Honda

We appreciate you taking the time today to visit our Honda dealer web site in Clinton. Our goal is to give you an interactive tour of our new and used Honda inventory, as well as allow you to conveniently get a quote, schedule a service appointment, or apply for financing. At our New Jersey Honda dealership in Clinton, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for your life needs. We understand that you rely on our Honda dealer web site for accurate information, and it is our pledge to deliver you relevant, correct, and abundant content. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you at our New Jersey Honda dealership and thanks again for visiting our Honda dealer website in Clinton.

About Clinton Honda

• Indoor Customer Parking
1,222 Dealership Reviews
yanker
8/03/2015

"Understanding and "

I met the team, they realized what I required to make the transaction happen and they were able to accommodate me. They were polite, courteous and very professional. There was no pressure to make a deal or a decision.

M.fox102587
8/03/2015

"Feliks, the best salesman "

Feliks Samiter was an absolute pleasure to meet. This man got me a fantastic deal on my new 2015 Honda Accord. It's nice to meet a salesman as dedicated and reliable as Feliks. He went above and beyond in helping me make my decision and did it with a smile. I will definitely be recommending Clinton Honda and Feliks' excellent customer service skills to any one I know interested in buying a new or used car. He even helped me name my car, Svetlana. He's brilliant! Everyone at this dealership was so lovely; I'm even looking forward to maintenance visits! Thank you guys!

jkap00
8/02/2015

"Rachel & Alex and the whole team were great"

This was my first experience with this dealership and it could not have gone smoother. Rachel and Alex were excellent from beginning to end. Ajay in finance was clear and patient with all the choices. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new car.

dealerater123

"Thank you. "

I had a very good experience with Joe Vizzi & Judy Meier at Clinton. Joe is very professional, understands what I need quickly and never pushes what I don't need. We talked over the phone 5min or so then agreed new lease contract. Finance process finished very quickly with Judy. I'm glad to get new Accord easily without looking for other dealers.

Kara115

"Wonderful Experience"

The outcome of my experience far exceeded my expectations. All of the staff were kind answered my questions. There is no doubt that I will return to Clinton Honda for my next purchase and recommend them to my friends and family.

Spikeit
8/01/2015

"Clinton Honda is best auto dealer."

Bought 7 cars from this dealer and they always go above and beyond in sales and service. They pride themselves on customer service and they are one of the few dealers that get it right. The are a no pressure sales group and are always competitive with pricing. Thank you again Scott, John, and Judy.

Charger79

"Friendly and professional"

My wife and I were extremely impressed with the entire staff at Clinton Honda. Joe Vizzi was our sales agent and from the beginning, Joe welcomed us as family. Joe was extremely friendly,courteous, knowledgeable,completely thorough and professional. My wife and I look forward to being a long time family member of Clinton Honda. Sincerely, Joe and Paula Buesing

The two ladies in the entrance lobby were very polite, friendly and helpful.

Blackmer
7/30/2015

"Charlie and Clinton Honda"

We knew we wanted to deal with Clinton Honda because of our past experience with them. We didn't even think of looking at another Honda dealership. Dealing with Charlie only made it better. He was very knowledgeable in giving us our options. We knew we wanted another CRV when we walked in. When we are ready for our next car we will definitely go back to Clinton Honda and ask for Charlie. ??????????

Karachi47

"Excellent Service"

Clinton Honda is an excellent dealership with wonderful service. Bill Butler is the best salesperson. They are very organized and friendly people who make sure you honestly understand everything.

Kleiner7
7/30/2015

"Purchase of our certified pre-owned Honda "

We just purchased a new certified pre-owned Honda, .We were very impressed with the condition of the car, and Joseph Carulli our sales representative was very professional and knowledgeable in explaining all the features of the car and benefits of the certified pre-owned program. He made every step of the process very easy and a very pleasant experience. He demonstrated the cars features to my husband and me and made sure that we were comfortable with everything before we left the dealership. Our Finance manager, Ajay Sharma was very also very professional and helpful. I would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends. Fran Kleiner

1 - 10 of 1,222 results