Clinton Honda

Clinton Honda
Call
Clinton Honda Info
About Clinton Honda

We appreciate you taking the time today to visit our Honda dealer web site in Clinton. Our goal is to give you an interactive tour of our new and used Honda inventory, as well as allow you to conveniently get a quote, schedule a service appointment, or apply for financing. At our New Jersey Honda dealership in Clinton, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for your life needs. We understand that you rely on our Honda dealer web site for accurate information, and it is our pledge to deliver you relevant, correct, and abundant content. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you at our New Jersey Honda dealership and thanks again for visiting our Honda dealer website in Clinton.

About Clinton Honda

• Indoor Customer Parking

"Charlie gets my business again"

Great job by this dealership. No pressure, reasonable lease rate great experience. Lease 2 card from Charlie B. 3 years ago and just leased another. I recommend this dealership and also Charlie B.

"Easy, painless experience!"

This is truly a professional car dealership and first class all the way. Everyone was very friendly, accommodating and knowledgeable. Our sales associate Joe Vizzi, made our car purchase extremely painless and guided us through every step. Our purchase was priced fair and our salesperson Joe V, was the reason we purchased our Honda Civic that same day. He made us feel comfortable, was kind and honest, and did not waste our time. There were no gimmicks or unwarranted fees associated with our purchase which was a relief after our previous experiences. We would recommend this dealership and our salesperson to friends anytime and we already have. We look forward to returning for our next purchase.

"Great Salesman"

Went to test drive a CRV as well as two other similar SUVs over a week ago.. Met and worked with Bill Butler. Can't say enough good things about Bill. Absolutely no pressure tactics. Was genuinely concerned about meeting our needs. Can't say the same for a young salesman at Muller Toyota. Came back to test drive the CRV a second time. I could tell from things Bill said, he either took notes or remembered what was important to us This is the kind of salesmanship everyone should experience. Needless to say, we were happy to purchase the CRV and very happy we came upon Bill.

"An Enjoyable, Easy Experience!"

I am very glad I chose to go to Clinton Honda this time around for leasing a car. I ended up working with Joe Carulli who was extremely easy to work with. There was NO PRESSURE to get anything (which is impossible to find when shopping for a lease), just very helpful service to figure out what I wanted to get. He was very accommodating for my schedule and it could not have gone any smoother. As long as I am in the Jersey area for my next lease, I will certainly be looking for Joe again. (Also Judy Meier was very nice and helpful as well!...and the front desk.. just great people all around)

"Charlie does it again!"

This is the third Honda I bought from Clinton Honda and Charlie sold me all three. He is the BEST! He is patient, very knowledgeable and always friendly. I went to 4 Honda dealers before Clinton and walked out on all of them. When I came to Clinton, I met Charlie and told him this was Honda's last chance and explained what happened at the other dealerships. He assured me that Clinton Honda was different and he was right. Everybody at Clinton Honda was very friendly and professional and I won't go anywhere else. Charlie worked very hard on this last deal but he got it done and I couldn't be happier. THANKS CHARLIE!!

"Superior service - as always."

The service reps at Clinton Honda are wonderful. They are friendly, informative and very honest. I live in Bridgewater and still drive to Clinton to have my service done there. (instead of the Bridgewater center) I just trust them. I purchased my Honda at Clinton Honda and I stay with Clinton Honda all because of the people and the superior service I receive EVERY time I go. I will never go anywhere else. Thank you for all you do!

"First Time Car Buyer"

I had such an amazing experience at Clinton Honda. Everyone was so friendly and knowledgable. Dan helped us through every step of the way and Tom also assisted. I would recommend a friend and family.

"Another great experience!"

This is the third Honda I bought from this dealership. Bob Westervelt was my salesman for all three cars I bought. He is very friendly, easy to work with and does not pressure you into buying a car. He is very knowledgeable and thorough explaining all the features of the car. Judy in finance was very organized with all the paperwork and explained everything in detail. I would definitely buy a car from Clinton Honda again. keep up the good work!

"Great service!"

Joe and Mike made this a great experience. They were both easy to work with, professional, and extremely helpful. I would highly recommend Clinton Honda to anyone shopping for a new vehicle!

"Joe Vizzi real good guy to work with"

After going to about 12 dealerships my experience here was by far the best. Joe Vizzi was very nice and easy to work with. Went in for a 2014 Honda accord hybrid lease special and left with a new 2015 Honda accord hybrid lease getting the same offer as with the 2014 as well as a great trade in offer for my old truck. I'm not one ever to take the time and write a review but I highly recommend him if your looking to lease or buy your new Honda. I actually hit 3 Honda dealers before this and these guys by far gave me the best deal. Joe answered emails and phone calls quickly. Took me 13 years to buy another new car but was worth the wait coming here.

Joe Vizzi