Clinton Honda

1511 US Highway 22,
Annandale, New Jersey 08801
Clinton Honda Info
About Clinton Honda

We appreciate you taking the time today to visit our Honda dealer web site in Clinton. Our goal is to give you an interactive tour of our new and used Honda inventory, as well as allow you to conveniently get a quote, schedule a service appointment, or apply for financing. At our New Jersey Honda dealership in Clinton, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for your life needs. We understand that you rely on our Honda dealer web site for accurate information, and it is our pledge to deliver you relevant, correct, and abundant content. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you at our New Jersey Honda dealership and thanks again for visiting our Honda dealer website in Clinton.

About Clinton Honda

• Indoor Customer Parking
1,247 Dealership Reviews
Honda convert
8/26/2015

"Unique buying experience"

After seeing a vehicle online I filled out the form to request additional information. The next morning I received an email and follow-up call from Joe Vizzi. His description of the vehicle was right on point as I discovered when I arrived at the dealership. The test drive was flawless and when I asked if the car could be put on a lift so I could I could inspect the frame and suspension there was no hesitation and before I knew it we were in the shop with the car on the lift, and I was even given a flashlight and a mechanic to answer any questions I might have had. A complete open book into the cars history along with the car fax. Working with Joe was a pleasure, no pressure, he is a true believer in the product that he sells and there were no surprises even with the pricing we discussed on my trade in. Although it's a 2 hour ride for me to get to the dealership Joe made it worthwhile and I will recommend Clinton Honda and Joe Vizzi to anyone who asks about the vehicle and why I chose to go to New Jersey to make the purchase. One more comment, the financing portion that was completed by Judy Meier was also a pleasurable experience various rates and length of loan to fit my budget was more than I expected. I'm a very satisfied customer.

Kim Hale
8/25/2015

"Painless purchase. "

Dan Wolf was a pleasure to do business with in the Certified Used Car department, and AJ was nothing short of fantastic to work with for our financing. The entire staff at Clinton Honda is curious, professional and knowledgeable. The Honda product speaks for itself, but the hassel free environment at this dealership is one of a kind.

Thenewmrsu728

"Happy Customer"

Recently purchased a 2015 Odyssey at Clinton Honda. Great service from start to finish, I can see why they got excellent reviews. Would highly recommend them !

BHNJGuy

"Easy, fair process"

Recently purchased a 2016 Pilot from Clinton Honda. Purchased an Odyssey in 2006 and had very good experiences with sales and service group over the years. Overall a fair and honest dealership that is pleasant to work with.

mulleth1

"Clinton Honda Comfort "

The team at Clinton Honda made me very comfortable in purchasing my new car. They gave me a tour of the facility, introduced me around to the staff and made sure my purchase went smoothly. Joe Vizzi was exceptionally helpful and went out of his way to make sure I was satisfied.

Freddy

"Gilberty and Judy "

I had an excellent pleasant experience with both. I was not rushed nor pressured. Both very knowledgeable and helpful. This is the third Honda Accord I have purchased from this dealership and I am very satisfied customer. Your service department is also excellent. Fred Constant

CarDad15
8/23/2015

"Knowledgable, no-nonsense people w/ experience"

Very smooth transaction, no long drawn-out haggling experience or pressure to purchase extended warranties, etc. etc. Joe was fantastic to work with and made the entire experience of purchasing a CPO Civic for our daughter very enjoyable.

Stewart0312

"No Messing Around"

The staff I met at Clinton Honda seemed like genuinely nice people, because they are! 90% of my buying experience was over the phone and email, and that's perfectly fine with them. Bill R, Charlie, and Ajay welcomed me to the dealership, and without a fuss I was driving home in a new 2015 Accord Sedan, all promises kept. Very unusually pleasant car buying experience. This is my first Honda I've ever owned. My next Honda will definitely be purchased at Clinton Honda, and there are at least 5 other Honda dealerships closer to my house.

Emma0809
8/21/2015

"Bought my 3rd Vehicle from Clinton Honda"

Quick, professional and very knowledgeable about their products!!! I always return and a have all my service completed at this dealership. I would and do recommend this to everyone I know.

PatM
8/20/2015

"I love my new HRV!"

Rachel was great to work with. I met with her last year to look at the Accord or Civic, although nice, they weren't exactly what I wanted. She called me this year when the HRV came out, remembering it had all the features that I was looking for. She's been patient when I've been indecisive, and also knowledgeable, providing all the information I needed to make a decision. Was a great experience.

1 - 10 of 1,247 results