Clinton Honda

1511 US Highway 22,
Annandale, New Jersey 08801
Clinton Honda Info
About Clinton Honda

We appreciate you taking the time today to visit our Honda dealer web site in Clinton. Our goal is to give you an interactive tour of our new and used Honda inventory, as well as allow you to conveniently get a quote, schedule a service appointment, or apply for financing. At our New Jersey Honda dealership in Clinton, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for your life needs. We understand that you rely on our Honda dealer web site for accurate information, and it is our pledge to deliver you relevant, correct, and abundant content. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you at our New Jersey Honda dealership and thanks again for visiting our Honda dealer website in Clinton.

About Clinton Honda

• Indoor Customer Parking
1,586 Dealership Reviews
Barbara Lanzilotta
6/24/2016

"quick and easy"

Great experience all around. Price was good and the sale was a pleasant experience. This was my third purchase from Joe and would go back again.

kkim1986
6/24/2016

"Excellent Service and Painless Transaction"

I must commend the entire team at Clinton Honda. The buying experience from the beginning to the end was painless and the staff was all very helpful. I bought a Honda CRV EX and I love it. The staff treated us very nicely and I never felt rushed through any of the process.

ROBERT L MCANALLY
6/23/2016

"Joe Vizzi is the man. From Bob & Marilyn"

I have three to four Honda dealers with in 3 miles of my home. I did try 2 of the dealers and was not excited with the service. A friend told me about Clinton Honda, so why not give them a try. Made contact over the internet to meet. Joe was there to greet us when we arrived. Showed us the truck, a new 2017 Ridgeline. We were treated fairly , all questions answered , gave me a deal when i asked and my wife said if Joe can deal with me and sell me the truck Joe is a saint and a great sales person. Marilyn and I left happy with our new truck.

Holly

"A happy Honda family"

Clinton Honda, recommended for the quality of its work by our longtime and highly trusted mechanic, is a pleasure to visit from our congested part of New Jersey. Test driving there on the area's rolling highways and byways is a delight—and an excellent way to get a good feel for what could become an essential component of our family’s everyday life. Owners of a Honda Odyssey, we were in the market for a smaller car, and the Honda Fit seemed to meet the needs of a family with a teenager, young adult, and baby boom parents. We were delighted with our salesman, Kevin Thompson, who was calm, patient, and helpful while three of us test-drove the Fit and a Civic. And our finance officer, Judy Meier, was excellent. Our one disappointing experience seemed to be a structural problem related to Honda’s corporatewide sales strategy rather than any individuals at Clinton Honda. At the final sale, where we thought we had chosen all the options we wanted, we were surprised when we were presented with a second list of options by the finance officer. We think we made good decisions in the end, but it would have been simpler if we had been given a single list rather than two consecutive lists, and had been able to thoroughly research all our options before making a final selection. All in all, however, we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Clinton Honda to our friends. And we love our Honda Fit.

Jkel94

"Honda"

great service, great new lease, thanks! Kevin was a great help and made the process easy

louies dad

"GREAT EXPERIENCE!!"

I have bought alot of cars over my years and had one of the best experiences dealing with Bill Butler. He was professional, courteous, and very detail oriented. I will certainly buy my next Honda from Bill and highly recommend Bill and the rest of the Clinton Honda team as well.

Amanda M.

"Joe Vizzi was great"

I had a great experience with Joe Vizzi - he helped me locate the HRV I wanted (had to be white) and everything went very smoothly. Thanks again! -Amanda

"Thanks very much."

Everyone I met and worked with was polite, professional and friendly. I appreciate the courtesy and the time spent to take care of the details involved in my particular auto related issues.

Don, the driver from the dealership on Rte 22 and a thin friendly woman at the Clinton Used Car center on Rte 31 at front desk. Both were great to deal with.

Mpb164
6/21/2016

"A+ Experience"

Rachel Lemos made my car buying experience an enjoyable one. She was straightforward, attentive, and very personable. I visited multiple dealerships and worked with other reps before making my purchase. I do not usually take surveys or write reviews but Rachel Lemos is definitely a valuable employee at your company and deserving of the A+ review.

SK-CR-V
6/20/2016

"Not your average car dealership"

I have not had very good experience at car dealerships in the past and when it was a time to get a new vehicle I was not looking forward to going through the process again. Clinton Honda was not my first choice mainly because there are many dealerships closer to me however it was soon clear that to get a satisfactory level of service I'll have to expand my search area. I've reached out to a number of dealerships online and all I kept getting back are automated responses. But then... there was a response from an actual human being. It was from Joe Vizzi of Clinton Honda. Given my past experience I was not the easiest customer to deal with but Joe was patient and addressed any questions or concerns I had in a timely manner. When it came time to pick up the car I also noticed that Joe has been with the company for several years now by the number of "award plaques" on his desk. In contrast when I contacted another dealership where I'm leasing my other vehicle from none of the folks I dealt with originally were around. The rest of the vehicle pickup process was quick and Joe was kind enough to give me a detailed tour of the vehicles features. To sum it up next time I'm in the market for a vehicle I'll be contacting Joe first.

1 - 10 of 1,586 results