Clinton Honda

Clinton Honda

Call
Clinton Honda Info
About Clinton Honda

We appreciate you taking the time today to visit our Honda dealer web site in Clinton. Our goal is to give you an interactive tour of our new and used Honda inventory, as well as allow you to conveniently get a quote, schedule a service appointment, or apply for financing. At our New Jersey Honda dealership in Clinton, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for your life needs. We understand that you rely on our Honda dealer web site for accurate information, and it is our pledge to deliver you relevant, correct, and abundant content. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you at our New Jersey Honda dealership and thanks again for visiting our Honda dealer website in Clinton.

About Clinton Honda

• Indoor Customer Parking

"Extremely respectful and responsive to needs and concerns."

I was greeted with a smile from the moment I walked in the doior by all staff members whether it was the receptionist or the salespeople or management. I was assigned to Roman for my salesman and from that moment on I knew I was in good hands. I had some special needs financing and was treated extremely sensitively and respectfully. The car I wanted was in hot demand and Roman made sure he held it for me until I got my financing in order even though the car could have been sold many times over. Ask for Riman he is great and relates to you as a person not just another customer. Bill Ripka was wonderful too and the financing person Jusy Meier was amazing and made the final part of the deal painless. She is a true professional.

"Bill Butler - A Professional Salesman that you can trust."

Mr. Bill Butler, I can not say enough of the outstanding service and professionalism that Bill Butler exhibits on a daily basis. My recently purchased Honda Pilot is my 5th car that I have purchased from Bill and I have always been treated with great enthusiasm and friendship. I have recommended Bill to my friends knowing that he will take them from cradle to grave in meeting all their needs and that with confidence I know he will go the extra mile and act on their behalf. I must also mention that Bills partnership with the management staff "John Killian" is excellent and creates great partnerships to get the deal done within the guidelines of professional conduct in making sure his customers are getting the best value possible. I have known both Bill Butler and John Killian for some time and can honestly say they have a customer concentric philosophy that is just outstanding. Bill Butler is my guy and if your reading this review, you should know if your in the market for a new or used vehicle there is no one better than Bill Butler to buy your next car from. From a loyal customer... Ray Spooner

"Quick and easy"

Joe Vizzi was fantastic. Andwered my early email wuestions very timely and had tome for me the next day to see and drive the vehicle. The dealer was able to make a great deal out of a difficult situation with my trade in and the entire process was great. When picking up the car my 1 yr old had juice and a toy area while the rest of the family had drink and snack options. Will definitely buy our hondas from them goong forward.

"Great Experience!"

Joe Vizzi was professional, fun and was very respectful of our time during our visit. We went in expecting to spend a significant amount of time haggling but it ended up being a fast process and we left with our daughter in a car we now feel comfortable with her driving and we are confident that she will be able to make the payments on. Thanks Joe!

"Joe Vizzi, best sales person yet at Clinton Honda"

Joe Vizzi is the BEST salesperson that I have had at Clinton Honda. Just three days ago, I picked up my 6th car from Clinton Honda in 10 years, and Joe was by far the most professional, personable and most attentive person salesperson that I have ever delt with. He knows what he is doing, no games, no back and forth, he listened to what my needs were and delivered! He was extremely effective in "getting my attention." I really had no intention of getting a new car at the time. Joe first sent me a letter in the mail letting me know that I was eligible for an upgrade, which I immediately threw out, I thought to myself, I had no time to get a new car! He then emailed me, telling me, that I was eligible again, this time I actually thought about it, but again, dismissed it.... I thought, I have no time for this! But, after receiving a text from Joe, I said, obviously I need to be thinking about this. Two days later I called Joe and made an appointment to meet with him to talk about what my options were and two days after that, I was driving away with my new car.... Yes, he made it that easy! Joe planted the seed three times before it "clicked." He covered all avenue by reaching out to me by mail, email & text and it truly was the text that I received that made me "open my eyes!" Thank you Joe...

"Great experience"

Joe Vizzi was awesome to deal with. Was quick, thorough and got the sale done in record time. This is our 4th Honda and best experience to date.

"Fast and Stress Free"

This team did a great job to help me get into my first new car. They really exceeded all expectations, I could not be happier.

"Great Job"

It was a pleasure doing business with Joe Vizzi, he is very professional and was very attentive to my needs and expedited getting my new Honda ready in a short time.

"Charlie gets my business again"

Great job by this dealership. No pressure, reasonable lease rate great experience. Lease 2 card from Charlie B. 3 years ago and just leased another. I recommend this dealership and also Charlie B.

"Easy, painless experience!"

This is truly a professional car dealership and first class all the way. Everyone was very friendly, accommodating and knowledgeable. Our sales associate Joe Vizzi, made our car purchase extremely painless and guided us through every step. Our purchase was priced fair and our salesperson Joe V, was the reason we purchased our Honda Civic that same day. He made us feel comfortable, was kind and honest, and did not waste our time. There were no gimmicks or unwarranted fees associated with our purchase which was a relief after our previous experiences. We would recommend this dealership and our salesperson to friends anytime and we already have. We look forward to returning for our next purchase.

Reviews of Joe Vizzi