Clinton Honda

Clinton Honda
Call
Clinton Honda Info
About Clinton Honda

We appreciate you taking the time today to visit our Honda dealer web site in Clinton. Our goal is to give you an interactive tour of our new and used Honda inventory, as well as allow you to conveniently get a quote, schedule a service appointment, or apply for financing. At our New Jersey Honda dealership in Clinton, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for your life needs. We understand that you rely on our Honda dealer web site for accurate information, and it is our pledge to deliver you relevant, correct, and abundant content. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you at our New Jersey Honda dealership and thanks again for visiting our Honda dealer website in Clinton.

About Clinton Honda

• Indoor Customer Parking

"Leasing new Honda CRV first time! "

Polite, attentive friendly salesperson Scott Dysart, patiently awaited acceptance to a lease agreement for a Honda 2014 CRV. Considering economics and budget, it seemed like the best deal for a great quality reliable vehicle. I'm extremely pleased with the atmosphere, appreciate the refreshments while we wait for paperwork. AJ was the financial person who kindly guided us through the process of completion and answered our questions for clarification.

"Overall positive experience"

I went to Honda to investigate a lease of either a Civic or Accord. Working with Rachel was a breath of fresh air. She was very professional and respectful. Answering all questions with a very patience manner. There were no pressure tactics nor sales games. We felt we got a fair price and were very satisfied with the overall sales experience.

"No hassles"

I've using this dealership for many years now from purchasing new and used cars to servicing. Just purchased two cars from Feliks and he delivered everything as promised. Let's face it, buying a car is not one my favorite experiences, but this dealership is all about good service. Talk to Feliks, he'll make it a win-win for you.

"RECOMMENDING OTHERS"

MY EXPERIENCE WITH CLINTON HONDA DEALER WAS WORTH GOING OUT IN THE RAIN. DIDN'T THINK THEY WOULD KEEP THEIR WORD ABOUT THE PRICES THAT ARE GUARANTEED, BUT TO MY SURPRISE THEY DID...I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE SALES STAFF THAT ARE EMPLOYEE THERE. EVERY THING WENT SMOOTHLY..THANK YOU RACHAEL AND BILL FOR MY NEW CRV HONDA I LOVE.

I AM TRULY SORRY THAT I DON'T REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE PERSON WHO ASSISTED RACHEL...BUT HE WAS VERY POLITE AND KNOWLEDGABLE

"Kasia W."

This is my third time shopping with Clinton Honda. These guys are the BEST! No wheeling or dealing here, no sales jargon, no shady behavior. I always feel like I'm getting an honest deal and I always feel like I'm treated with friendly and professional behavior. Feliks was amazing in finding me exactly what I wanted and for a very reasonable price. He even oriented me to the Pilot's new features! Ajay was speedy and professional and explained everything. I highly recommend these guys!

"Purchased pre-owned car"

Our sales rep Joe Vizzi was very professional and at the same time very personal. Besides selling the car, he wanted us to be totally comfortable with the entire experience, especially with the selling price. He gave us a tour of the entire facility and offered us refreshments and even gave us a gift. Also, took our picture to be included on Facebook. We are very happy with the vehicle we purchased and the experience. I would recommend Clinton Honda and Joe to friends.

"quick, friendly, responsive"

Rachel was a joy and wonderful to work with. We got our Fit within days and all the financing and paperwork done in an hour or less. Thanks for a great experience. Would recommend Clinton Honda highly to any one I know.

"Great experience"

We just purchased a 2015 Honda Pilot through Rachel, and it was a great experience. We had met with Rachel a few weeks ago to test drive a Pilot. At the time we were undecided on what vehicle we wanted and were test driving a few different models. Rachel gave us all the facts without the pressure. When we decided on the Pilot, her skills as a salesperson were excellent, and making a deal was a no hassle experience. I would highly recommend this dealership.

"Making the Deal Happen"

I highly recommend the sales staff over at Clinton Honda. There were a couple of glitches with my Bank Loan terms (in which I secured privately). At one point, it looked like the vehicle purchase was not going to go through and all the time and work invested in this deal was just a waste of time and energy. However, Steve Romain wasn't about to give up. He re-did the numbers and terms to make this deal happen. And it did. Because of Steve and his staff, later that day I was driving home in my new car! And better yet, thanks to him, I ended up with a lower car payment and a longer vehicle warranty. Thanks again guys....you're the BEST!

"No Pressure"

I met BobW a few months ago when I started considering getting a new car. I had been back a couple of times, talked with Bob each time, but I never felt pressured into deciding to purchase or lease a car with Clinton Honda. Bob answered each of my questions with straight forward answers that held true right to the final documents that I signed this week. Patrick S in the business office had the same qualities of honesty and straightforward answers to questions that made the process easy to understand.This is the second car I have bought at this dealership, and both were very easy honest experiences.

Joe Vizzi