Clinton Honda

Clinton Honda

Call
Clinton Honda Info
About Clinton Honda

We appreciate you taking the time today to visit our Honda dealer web site in Clinton. Our goal is to give you an interactive tour of our new and used Honda inventory, as well as allow you to conveniently get a quote, schedule a service appointment, or apply for financing. At our New Jersey Honda dealership in Clinton, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for your life needs. We understand that you rely on our Honda dealer web site for accurate information, and it is our pledge to deliver you relevant, correct, and abundant content. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you at our New Jersey Honda dealership and thanks again for visiting our Honda dealer website in Clinton.

About Clinton Honda

• Indoor Customer Parking

"Bought a new Honda Pilot 2015"

I made an inquiry on the internet and was contacted by Joe Vizzi with a personal quote by email. We made the deal on the same date we had a test drive on a new Honda Pilot. However, we did drive the car home right away but a week later because we purchased few more options. My wife was very happy with the car when we came to pick-up. Joe was friendly and very knowledgeable. He answered all of our questions and addressed all of our concerns. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a new Honda.

"Bought a 2014 Civic EX - Very nice experence"

I went to Clinton Honda for a 2014 Civic EX. This was really the best car shopping experience I have ever had. I phoned earlier, and told the sales guy JIM G I knew what car I wanted, I drove it at another dealer. we made sure we were comparing the same car with the same MSRP, and then I told him, he would get one chance to offer me a price, no back-and-forth. The sales manager Tom got on the phone, confirmed that I was asking for the final-final price, no negotiating. I said yes. They gave me a price it was $500.00 lower the the BEST DEAL I could haggle for at a competitive dealer. I went to the dealer and bought the car. Very nice people, no-pressure. Financing was easy approved for 36months @0.9% and drove home happy. REALLY recommended. -Dave

"Terrific Experience - Love my CRV"

From the moment we walked in the door, Feliks was a pleasure to work with. He was friendly, patient, and very knowledgeable. He was able to answer all of our questions and address all of our concerns. I really was not planning to make a decision on the day we went in and I never felt pressured to do so. But a few hours later, Feliks was helping me to set up my Bluetooth connection in my new CRV. He really is dedicated to helping buyers have the best experience possible. I would highly recommend Clinton Honda and Feliks!

"Great buying experience"

From the first email and quote from Bill Ripka to the actual purchase with Feliks--it was easy. Feliks explained everything about the car and was very helpful.

"Easy, no hassle. Worked with Roman and Bill, both excellent."

Very good experience on 2014 Honda Accord Sport. Bill was great on the phone and Roman was great in person and with the test drive.

"CRV 2015 Touring Great Car"

Great buying experience. This is my second buy from Clinton Honda. Last car was a Odyssey 2012 touring. Great car for a family. Has a lot of useful features. Now that we do not have the demands for a family car, we have chosen the CRV touring which looks like it will be a good choice for us.

"2014 Civic in one week"

Excellent service, trustworthy personnel, already recommended to a colleague. In my book, it is taking care of business and going the extra mile. Thanks again for closing the deal.

"The best car buying experience ever for a new buyer!"

If your a new buyer , this the place to go! You won't feel pressurized or anything. They will give you the best deal out there!

"worst place to buy a car "

Salman Roman alpin was rude and out of touch with reality, he tired to back us in a corner with something we didn't want, and tried to make us feel uncomfortable because my credit score was under 800

"Had a Great Buying Experience"

We recently purchased a new Honda CRV from Clinton Honda. Our salesman Tom Cioffi treated our very courteously and respectfully from start to finish. Our car buying experience was one of the best I have had. We strongly recommend Clinton Honda. Bob L

Reviews of Joe Vizzi