Clinton Honda

1511 US Highway 22,
Annandale, New Jersey 08801
Clinton Honda Info
About Clinton Honda

We appreciate you taking the time today to visit our Honda dealer web site in Clinton. Our goal is to give you an interactive tour of our new and used Honda inventory, as well as allow you to conveniently get a quote, schedule a service appointment, or apply for financing. At our New Jersey Honda dealership in Clinton, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for your life needs. We understand that you rely on our Honda dealer web site for accurate information, and it is our pledge to deliver you relevant, correct, and abundant content. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you at our New Jersey Honda dealership and thanks again for visiting our Honda dealer website in Clinton.

About Clinton Honda

• Indoor Customer Parking
1,662 Dealership Reviews
Fares71
8/31/2016

"The best "

Gilbert, Thank you so much for your help on helping me getting my CRV JOB WILL DONE and all the staff at the Clinton Honda was very nice and friendly I recommend this dealer ship to anybody Thank you for your Business

Duke1234
8/30/2016

"Purchased a new Honda Sport"

Great experience, both my son I were very pleased with the level of Service. Both Mike and Joe went out of their way to make my son pleased.

Ringoes Evan
8/30/2016

"Great buying experience"

My wife and I went to Clinton Honda for a spur of the moment fact finding mission last Saturday. We were considering a new Civic to replace my older Mazda. We met Perry Snitkin, who was glad to show us all the features of the new Civics. After discussing our timing and budget we walked the lot and noticed four 2015 Honda Accord Coupes - which were priced to move. We took one for a test drive and was impressed with the car. Back at the dealership, we started talking money and after some back and forth, we settled on a very, very good price. I was not planning to buy a car at this time, but took advantage of an excellent buying opportunity. Perry was friendly and personable. No hard sell or any type of pressure. A real professional employee. We picked up the car last night and we are happy with the entire process and overall experience. I would shop Clinton Honda again and recommend this dealership to anyone considering a Honda product.

bsou1
8/27/2016

"Good experience on the purchase of my first new car. "

Overall a very good experience. The people here are very friendly and courteous. Despite my less than perfect credit, Joe Vizzie, Mike Racano and John Butto were very patient and went the extra mile to accommodate me on the purchase of my first new car. I look forward to coming back here when the time comes.

bells55
8/26/2016

"Repeat Customer great service no hassle"

"Repeat customer, great service, no hassle!" - My husband and I have bought 4 Hondas from Clinton Honda over the years and have always had a great experience. The sales and finance staff are knowledgeable and attentive, but not forceful. Our recent purchase is an HRV and we love the car. This is the 4th car we bought from Gil, super nice sales rep.

xj5656
8/25/2016

"Fourth dealer visited"

A good experience--fourth dealer we visited and the best. Charles handled everything quickly and expertly. We usually go to Autosport in Somerville. [Rating applies to Charles only].

CRV lover
8/25/2016

"It was a pleasure to do business here"

We bought a new Honda CrV and everyone we came in contact with was friendly and very helpful. The facility is also very nice. We really liked our sales person.

Remy238
8/24/2016

"Always a pleasure!"

Doing business with Bill Butler is always a phenomenal experience. He listened thoroughly and attentively to our needs, and helped us find our way to a solution that met and/or exceeded each and every one of them. His warm, welcoming personality and great sense of humor really put us at ease, and the inquiry/sale process went effortlessly. We are beyond thankful for all the time and consideration he has shown us, and look forward to our next chance to do business with him!

Maggie S
8/24/2016

"Professional and Straightforward"

From the moment we walked into the showroom, Charles was attentive to our needs and concerns. He made buying a new car seemingly effortless. We will definitely recommend Charles to our family and friends.

KMD
8/23/2016

"Perfect "Fit""

Walking into the dealership, I was greeted by Kevin Thompson who was friendly and enthusiastic. I explained the need of purchasing a new car and he listened and offered ideas for the right type of car. After taking a test drive of the Honda Fit and Civic, we discussed different options that were right for my family. John Killian introduced himself and was also professional and friendly. Buying a car can be a stressful situation and these gentleman were attentive and helpful clearly explaining the different options available without the pressure. John Butto assisted with the financing and again, was clear with the options we chose. There was no hidden agendas but rather just helping me in deciding on the best model for my needs. I really appreciated each of their expertise and high level of professionalism. Great job Clinton Honda, you demonstrated what excellent customer service looks like and I look forward to visiting again.

1 - 10 of 1,662 results