Clinton Honda

Judy Meier

December 08, 2016

"Scott Dysart"

- Davisa

My experience at Clinton Honda was excellent. Scott was extremely knowledgeable, understanding, and I felt comfortable throughout my entire experience. Scott was able to answer any questions I had, and I didn't feel pressured or concerned as I have in the past at other dealerships. I would highly recommend this dealership and Scott!

December 02, 2016

"Scott Dysart"

- dave55

I came to Clinton Honda to get some ideas on a new car. Scott waited on us and showed us some Civics as we were looking in that price range. Scott was extremely helpful and his product knowledge was extensive. A fresh breath of air. Dealing with other dealers who care only about commissions and pressuring people, this guy was great. I've been in sales along time myself and Scott gets it. He makes you feel comfortable about purchasing a car. At another dealership on RT22 who sells Hondas in Bridgewater I was helped by a salesman who was eating a donut, and he did not seem to care about what he was selling or had any product knowledge. I purchased 2 Hondas from them in the past, but never again. Scott Dysart is a huge asset to your company and my next car will bought from him as well. Job well done.

December 01, 2016

"Purchased a 2016 CR-V on Nov. 29, 2016"

- Jack & Betty

My husband and I purchased our first CR-V back in 2005; and we are still driving it today. Initially, at this time, we were looking at a Toyota Rava-4, however, when we saw the CR-V in just the appearance alone it was by far superior. Our salesperson, Scott, was truly a professional and most understanding in dealing with seniors. He is not only knowledgeable, but very patient and kind. A very pleasant experience! The Ahearns

New 2015 Honda Accord, $25415