Clinton Honda

Showroom Hours: Closed Today

Clinton Honda

Clinton Honda Info
About Clinton Honda

We appreciate you taking the time today to visit our Honda dealer web site in Clinton. Our goal is to give you an interactive tour of our new and used Honda inventory, as well as allow you to conveniently get a quote, schedule a service appointment, or apply for financing. At our New Jersey Honda dealership in Clinton, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for your life needs. We understand that you rely on our Honda dealer web site for accurate information, and it is our pledge to deliver you relevant, correct, and abundant content. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you at our New Jersey Honda dealership and thanks again for visiting our Honda dealer website in Clinton.

About Clinton Honda

• Indoor Customer Parking
D+R
2/28/2015

"New Honda Fit"

My last Honda gave me 10 great years (255,500 miles!) but it died this week ... Went back to Clinton Honda for my third purchase of a new vehicle. In just two days they located the exact car I requested, and closed the deal with no negotiation necessary! Fair, straight-forward and EASY!

Gil
2/27/2015

"Sales and service "

Overall great service and workers are very friendly. Great sales team that offers good deals if you do your homework. The price for repairs I.e. Brakes is way too high forcing me to take to other alternative places.

mguthrie
2/26/2015

"Joe Vizzi is the Best!!!"

We just purchased a 2015 CRV EXL and would definitely recommend Clinton Honda, especially Joe Vizzi to anyone considering purchasing a new or used vehicle, We actually purchased a Honda Pilot back in 2003 from Joe at another Honda dealer and were so pleased with Joe's honesty and outstanding customer service, that we tracked him down through Google to find him at Clinton Honda. Our happiness and satisfaction were Joe's priority. Judy Meier was fantastic with financing and any upgrades in service that we needed. Clinton Honda earned an A+ all around from us.

jluceno
2/25/2015

"Very Friendly Staff "

Very friendly staff! Enjoying my new Honda. Joe and Ajay made the process very simple and quick. There was absolutely no pressure at any time...

Mike__D
2/25/2015

"Great car buying experience"

I just purchased my Honda CR-V and had a very good car buying experience. I got the car and features I wanted at the right price. I would recommend this dealer, and the salesman Joe Carulli.

Karen
2/22/2015

"Good Experience"

Joe Vizzi was great to work with. He was always available and demonstrated great follow-up and follow-through. Everyone is very friendly and helpful.

Vince
2/21/2015

"Great Dealership - Great Staff"

Just leased my first new car from Clinton Honda. What a great team, I worked with Joe V, Mike R, Ajay and John K. I have bought all my cars for the past 5-6 years from Clinton Honda and they always go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and to find ways to make the deal work within your price range. Again, thanks for making the car buying process smooth and easy and I recoommend Clinton Honda to anyone that talks about buying a car.

Patti
2/17/2015

"I Recommend Clinton Honda!"

I just leased my 3rd Honda CRV. The Sales and Managerial staff at Clinton Honda are dependable, reliable and very trustworthy. The entire leasing process was quick, efficient and very easy. A very special Thank You to Mike, Alex and Joe. You guys are great!

Sherri
2/16/2015

"First time at Clinton Honda"

I have not bought a car in a long time and Joe made me feel at ease. He did all he could to make my buying experience as comfortable as possible. Always making sure my needs were being met, and even showed me what to expect in the future. I am very happy I chose Clinton Honda!

bonnie
2/15/2015

"2_ 14_2015"

Went in on Sunday and came home with my honda crv. Very happy with clinton honda. First time to this honda dealership, they made everything very easy. Dealt with Charlie, salesman. Very nice, and knew everything we needed. Thank you, Bonnie cowling

1 - 10 of 1,070 results