Clinton Honda

1511 US Highway 22,
Annandale, New Jersey 08801
Clinton Honda Info
About Clinton Honda

We appreciate you taking the time today to visit our Honda dealer web site in Clinton. Our goal is to give you an interactive tour of our new and used Honda inventory, as well as allow you to conveniently get a quote, schedule a service appointment, or apply for financing. At our New Jersey Honda dealership in Clinton, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for your life needs. We understand that you rely on our Honda dealer web site for accurate information, and it is our pledge to deliver you relevant, correct, and abundant content. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you at our New Jersey Honda dealership and thanks again for visiting our Honda dealer website in Clinton.

About Clinton Honda

• Indoor Customer Parking
1,617 Dealership Reviews
AndyB
7/29/2016

"Awesome Honda Fit!"

I have had the pleasure of working with Joe Vizzi at Clinton Honda a number of times when purchasing a new vehicle. Joe is knowledgeable, upfront, and delivers exceptional service each time. I have purchased multiple vehicles from Clinton Honda and have never been let down Also, John Butto takes the time to review all details of the purchase and answer all questions in a straight-forward manner. It is a pleasure working with these gentleman at Clinton Honda.

william ryan
7/28/2016

"lease of a new Honda CRV"

I have leased a Honda CRV over the last 5 years or so, My current lease of a 2014 CRV was due to terminate in April, 2017. I received a call from Joe Vizzi at Clinton Honda, who explained he could get me into a new 2016 CRV for the same price as I was previously paying. I made an appointment with Joe who thoroughly explained the car and whole process. I found him to be fair, honest and very easy to deal with. He went out of his way to discount a small scratch I had sustained on the driver's side door, saving me about $600 which sealed the deal. I am now driving my new 2016 CRV and loving it.

Donald Howe
7/26/2016

"Great buying experience from out of state"

I used the Internet to find the Honda Pilot I was looking for. It turned out to be located at Clinton Honda. I live 160 miles away in upstate, NY but the price was right, the pictures looked great and above all the dealership had 5 star reviews. I was introduced to my sales person right away and I cannot say enough about Bill's attention to detail and GREAT communication throughout. My experience at the dealership was top notch and I would highly recommend buying a vehicle from Clinton Honda.

greatoz99
7/26/2016

"Great service from Joe"

Were looking for used car a few months ago. Came back and Joe remembered us. Was super accommodating in his recommendations and letting us test drive, Went out of this way to help communicate in e-mails. Great knowledge of the different generations/cars and helped navigate the options. We may be coming back for a second purchase soon...

baystater
7/25/2016

"Great service-Great car"

Started with John Killian and we agreed on a price and trade and then finished up with Gil Yanishevsky.. Gil was great and explain everything and showed me all the features Great overall experience.. I have bought several cars at this dealership -In all cases it went very well.

Larry Kraft
7/24/2016

"Super accomodating"

Charlie Bippart answered every question about the Honda Accord.. Thoroughly knowledgeable of the product and my options for lease vs. purchase. Very easy to work with. Charlie even picked me up from my house, an hour away from dealership, the day i picked up my car.

rhoadsv
7/23/2016

"Purchase of 2016 Honda CRV"

We did a price inquiry online on a weekend Our first contact was Bill Ripka. Bill responded by email immediately to let me know that he received the inquiry. He followed first thing Monday morning and spoke to my husband. Bill was upbeat and encouraging and because of him, we scheduled a test drive that same day. Steve Williams then took over from there and worked with us tirelessly. Steve was very personable and professional, extremely thorough and helpful explaining every detail of the CRV function. We bought the Honda CRV that we test drove. We worked with John Butto in financing and again were treated with professionalism and skill. Our experience was very satisfying. We love our 2016 Honda CRV!

Ravi Kumar
7/20/2016

"Awesome experience of buying vehicle from Clinton Honda"

Perry helped me to buy my Honda civic. when I walked in with my family, he was very friendly and welcoming. He asked what I needed and wanted in a car and then offered me test drive, during the test drive he explained all the features civic provides. he helped me to explain everything about all the required things. he is very knowledgeable person I ever meet. at dealership. at the day of pick up the car, everything was ready on time. I will definitely recommend Clinton Honda to my friends. Thank you Perry!

Bobjoyce9
7/19/2016

"excellent"

we have purchased 9 Honda Cars from Bill Butler at Clinton Honda. Bill is professional,pleasant and very knowledgeable. We have also passed on his name to many friends. We certainly will go back again ! Thank you Bill .From the Zaborowskis

renee
7/15/2016

"Thank you, Joe Vizzi!!"

This is the first time I drove off a lot and was completely satisfied with my decision. Also the first time the process did not take an entire day! Fast, clear and comfortable - Joe Vizzi and the Clinton Honda team streamlined the process so that driving away in my new Honda Civic EX-T Coupe was a super fun experience.

1 - 10 of 1,617 results