Clinton Honda

1511 US Highway 22,
Annandale, New Jersey 08801
Clinton Honda Info
About Clinton Honda

We appreciate you taking the time today to visit our Honda dealer web site in Clinton. Our goal is to give you an interactive tour of our new and used Honda inventory, as well as allow you to conveniently get a quote, schedule a service appointment, or apply for financing. At our New Jersey Honda dealership in Clinton, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for your life needs. We understand that you rely on our Honda dealer web site for accurate information, and it is our pledge to deliver you relevant, correct, and abundant content. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you at our New Jersey Honda dealership and thanks again for visiting our Honda dealer website in Clinton.

About Clinton Honda

• Indoor Customer Parking
1,150 Dealership Reviews
A good Day for the Pilot!
5/30/2015

"Customer focused friendly service!"

I am pleased to highly recommend Feliks Samiter the management and service personnel at Clinton Honda! The service provided was truly outstanding! Feliks listened to our needs, checked his inventory and found us a Honda Pilot that will more than meet our needs. He designed a terrific deal which included a generous trade in allowance for our ageing CR-V previously purchased at Clinton Honda. What a great car!! Feliks expedited the paperwork in a manner that made it effortless for us. Upon delivery, he explained and set up the many fine features associated with this car. If you have some fears about setting up computer activated devices, relax, Feliks will take care of everything! Feliks is an outstanding car/sales expert and a person who is fun to deal with! Sincerely, Ivan and Patsy

Happy Camper
5/30/2015

"Happy Camper"

This is the second Honda we have purchased from Clinton Honda. Charlie Bippart worked hard to get me and my husband the best possible deal on the vehicle I wanted. Judy Meier, Business Manager, was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. Thank you. Even the receptionists were pleasant. The service department has always been excellent and the main reason we came back.

Mange1231
5/28/2015

"Excellent Service once again"

This is my second lease and I couldn't be happier with the service provided from this dealership. The staff is always pleasant and Its obvious their focus is customer experience. My recent experience with Joe Vizzi was exactly what I was looking for. He understood I did not have much time in my day so he provided what I needed in the most efficient way with a smile. I highly recommend this dealership and thank you to all!!

pas0047
5/27/2015

"Great Experience"

Joe and the entire team at Clinton Honda worked with me to get me in the car I wanted. The process was easy and quick! I recommend the dealership and Joe Vizzi!

Barb
5/27/2015

"The entire experience was positive."

Clinton Honda was the best. this is our fourth Honda, but our first experience with Clinton.. Everyone we worked was knowledgeable, friendly, & kind. Felix could not do enough for us .. The Best Salesman !!! Barbara J Clare

Sheri
5/25/2015

"Clinton Honda"

Excellent customer service in ALL departments. Service folks very friendly, fast, competent, efficient. Front sales desk-staff helpful, efficient & friendly Rachael in Sales dept. is excellent-highly recommend - Excellent trade in $$ excellent price on new car

Sheri-accounts very nice & competent & helpful

Bill J
5/24/2015

"Great experience"

Joe Vizzi made my car buying experience easy and pleasant. It could only be better if the car had been free! Will be back for my next car.

MCAQUEZADA
5/23/2015

"Brake Service"

I felt significant vibrations on the steering wheel when I press the brakes in my Honda Accord 2012. I brougth the car for service at Clinton Honda early morning on a Monday. First, after recieving my car for evaluation and repair, they offered me a courtesy shuttle service to drive me home. It was a blessing because I was able to work from home while they were taking care of the vehicle. No downtime to report to my employer which made them very happy. During the day I received multiple calls from the service advisor to keep me up to date on the status of the assesment and repair of the car. This follow ups made me extremely happy because I was able to make informed decisions about the fixing of the car and to plan my day agenda better to be available to pick it up later. The service advisor showed a very good effort to save me money in the repair. He offered me the option to repair the parts (disks) rather than putting new ones. Replacing the parts would almost have doubled the cost and it was not necessary. He also offered a discount to save more money. I loved this way of doing business!. I really work hard to earn my living. The car was fixed in record time (by noon time). They sent the courtesy shuttle to pick me up at home and get car from the shop. I just used my lunch time to take care of my personal business and my work time was not impacted. What a service!. Remember my car is a Honda Accord. It is not a luxury car. It is a great feeling that we the workers of this country could receive an awsome service at a price we can afford! I love these guys!. Keep the excellent work. You are priceless!

J&J
5/22/2015

"2015 Honda Accord"

This is the second Honda we have purchased from Clinton Honda. Bill Butler worked with us to get the best possible deal and the whole transaction was handled very efficiently from start to finish. We always get good service from all the folks at this dealership.

andre11
5/21/2015

"Worth the Drive"

I actually pass a a few Honda dealerships on the way to Clinton, as I do not live in the Clinton area and to me is worth the drive. They seem to have my car running fine so I don't mind the time it takes for the oil changes. The people are friendly and courteous.

1 - 10 of 1,150 results