Moritz Kia Hurst

110 NE Loop 820,
Hurst, Texas 76053
Moritz Kia Hurst Info
About Moritz Kia Hurst

At Moritz KIA Hurst, we do not just sell you a vehicle - we build a long term relationship with our guest. We provide the values associated with purchasing a vehicle from a family-owned car dealership who has been serving the Dallas/Fort Worth area for over 40 years. At Moritz KIA Hurst, our professional staff is trained to give you the best experience of both purchasing and servicing all of your family's vehicles. We keep a variety of New Kias at our location to complement our guests' needs. Our new line up of KIA vehicles provides your family with top safety ratings, advanced technology capabilities, and 5 year/60,000 mile full coverage with a power train warranty that is 10 years/100,000 miles. Our Elite Sales Team will make sure your 1st tank of gas is completely full, and your Complimentary Oil Change is scheduled for you through our Service Department. Our used cars, trucks and SUV's go through a thorough inspection before they are available for display to ensure quality, safety, and beauty. Moritz KIA Hurst does this because we also provide a Complimentary Lifetime Powertrain Warranty on any car under 10 years of age and 100,000 miles. Our Kia Service Center provides a Shuttle service for our guests within a 12 mile radius. You may also reserve a Service Loaner through one of the Service Managers. We are constantly running specials for our guests so they can take advantage of saving more money. We will also help with auto loans in Fort Worth and lease plans too. Our car parts department at Moritz Kia Hurst can help get you back on the road as quickly as possible if you are a fix-it yourself type person. Our family is anxious to hear from you. Contact us for your next new vehicle - even if it is just for a test drive. We are here to make you feel as comfortable as possible. So call or stop by, kick up your feet, and relax. You will have an experience that will leave you completely satisfied. If you aren't in the market for a new car, you can sti

About Moritz Kia Hurst

Celi

"Great service,"

We worked with a great sales representative! Mr. Sherman listen to everything we said we were looking for in a used vehicle especially to the budget we had. He was very patient when it came for us on decided what car and what we wanted to do. Our finance representative was also great! He explained everything and answered all our questions. He also was very patient. He took his time finding us the right bank for us to finance with. Over all the service we received was great! We definitely recomend this dealerships! (=

Rawuel

"Great experience!"

I bought my "new to me" 2011 Kia Soul from Byron Sherman and the Hurst Kia dealership about a month ago and I was a great experience and he was very nice and attentive. I would definitely recommend this dealership and Bryon to anyone interested in buying a Kia !

terrystew

"Buying Experience"

Byron Sherman sold us our Sportage and we couldn't be happier! He was attentive, listened to our needs and was very knowledgeable. Amir Rafiq was also great in finance.. Easy experience all the way around!

Jennifer Jones
6/25/2015

""My experience with the Kia salesman""

Byron Sherman who was my sales associate responsible for sailing me the Kia Optima Ex was very professional and sensitive to what my needs were concerning the car. He spent countless hours researching and getting back with me on the style and features that I was interested in. We were able to get the finance where we wanted it and he was very deligent in seeing the process through from start to finish. He never tried to force anything on us, but worked very hard to get us what we wanted. We're very pleased with his overall attention to the details we asked him to look for in the car. He is the type of sales associate that I will consider when looking to purchase another car.

Albert123
6/21/2015

"Great service"

Chris was very nice , not pushing me to buy a car but helping me to buy the car. I had the best experience, if you looking for a car ask for Chris Perry he can help you .

JRenfro23
6/05/2015

"They're Quick to sell"

Everything sounded GREAT in the beginning they are VERY friendly and suck you in pretty quickly. However, there are numerous issues ive had with my vehicle since ive had it (Not to mention the oil change they did for me in THEIR service department, they brought me out to my car leaking tons of oil in their garage because they had not done something properly) and the "extra warranties" they offer, don't bother! Your car will be worse than what it was originally. Trust me, pay the extra dollar and go else where!

Richie Lopez

frank111
6/05/2015

"Outstanding experience"

David Briggs was wonderful to work with as well as the finance dept. I would highly recommend David and Moritz Kia of Hurst. This was the easiest and fastest car buying experience I have ever had. There was no need to haggle over pricing as one would expect from your typical car dealerships. There wasn't one employee that walked by that didn't ask me how I was doing or if I wanted a water or coffee. Overall a very pleasant experience.

David Briggs

kimberly83
6/01/2015

"Wonderful service"

Chuck Houara was very helpful and kind. He answered all my questions and was very helpful through the whole process. I couldn't have asked for a better sales consultant.

Alison
5/21/2015

"Soul 2 Soul"

Our family was delighted to work with the staff at Moritz, and in fact bought two Souls in April. The first deal was quick and easy, we did not trade anything in, and had a decent down payment. We worked with both Chris Kimsey and Kelly McNeill-Graham in the internet sales department and Murtaza Kahn in finance. Then a couple weeks later, we decided to trade in my old car that was originally going to go to our daughter and get her a Soul instead. This deal took a little longer, as there was a trade-in, and she was just finishing school with an out-of-state license, but Kelly again got us through it with a great deal! The service department has also been great, I took my Soul in a few days after purchasing for window tint and pinstripe and to repair some scratches on the bumper, which were too deep to buff out and had to be repainted. I got a loaner Soul for a few days. There are 4 Kia dealers closer to my home, but I will continue to have my Soul serviced at Moritz. We love our Souls! Thank you Moritz!

Chris Kimsey, Kelly McNeill-Graham

josephclark1971
5/16/2015

"Byron Sherman and Mark Ford"

We bought 2 vehicles through Byron Sherman. He was very helpful, professional, and friendly! He and Mark took very good care of us. Mike Ford handled the finance side and he was a pro! Both worked hard to get us what we wanted. We were very pleased with our purchase. I highly recommend you find Byron when you get here and let him take care of your new or used vehicle needs. Byron and Mike should both get promoted for the way they do their jobs and care about the customers! Super experience all around! Thanks, Moritz Kia and God bless! Joey Clark

Byron Sherman Michael Ford