Moritz Kia Hurst

Amir Rafiq

Demetrius Chambers, Sales, Moritz Kia Hurst

Demetrius Chambers

April 17, 2017

"He knew the answer to every question!"

- LorifromDFW

Chris Perry was so patient and knowledgable answering all my questions about the new Niro I purchased, and there were many. I feel so GOOD about my buying experience! I got a great deal. Chris and Troy were fair and honest. It can be intimidating for a woman to go into an all male dealership, but Chris put me at ease within a few minutes of our test drive. And, he walked me through all the features (which are a lot) of my new car post-purchase until I understood them all. Everything I was promised was delivered. Everything! I would most definitely recommend Chris, because he was truly interested in my needs, not the dealerships or even his own.

Chris Perry
Troy Craft

February 01, 2017

"A great experience all around!"

- SLM76708

We bought a 2017 Kia Sorento last week at Moritz Kia Hurst and the experience couldn't have been better! We had been in touch with Garry Johnson prior to coming to the dealership (all the way from Waco!). He hadn't arrived for the day yet when we came to the dealership to purchase the Sorento that we liked, so David Boldak invited us in, brought around the vehicle, showed it to us, and took it on a test drive with us while we waited for Garry. When we came back, Garry had arrived and we finished the deal with him. He did everything in his power to make sure that we were as close to the price point we wanted as we could get! After the deal was made, we headed into finance with Amir Rafiq and he was able to get us a great deal on financing too! All around, this was the easiest car buying experience we have ever had, all thanks to Garry, David, and Amir! Thanks, guys!

David Boldak
Amir Rafiq
Garry Johnson

January 19, 2017

"Never Again"

- g.e.

Won't reimburse for first oil change as stated on website. Over four months now, and no check. Buyer beware. Get it in writing.Wouldn't recommend this dealer.

Garry Johnson