Moritz Kia Hurst

110 NE Loop 820,
Hurst, Texas 76053
Moritz Kia Hurst Info
About Moritz Kia Hurst

At Moritz KIA Hurst, we do not just sell you a vehicle - we build a long term relationship with our guest. We provide the values associated with purchasing a vehicle from a family-owned car dealership who has been serving the Dallas/Fort Worth area for over 40 years. At Moritz KIA Hurst, our professional staff is trained to give you the best experience of both purchasing and servicing all of your family's vehicles. We keep a variety of New Kias at our location to complement our guests' needs. Our new line up of KIA vehicles provides your family with top safety ratings, advanced technology capabilities, and 5 year/60,000 mile full coverage with a power train warranty that is 10 years/100,000 miles. Our Elite Sales Team will make sure your 1st tank of gas is completely full, and your Complimentary Oil Change is scheduled for you through our Service Department. Our used cars, trucks and SUV's go through a thorough inspection before they are available for display to ensure quality, safety, and beauty. Moritz KIA Hurst does this because we also provide a Complimentary Lifetime Powertrain Warranty on any car under 10 years of age and 100,000 miles. Our Kia Service Center provides a Shuttle service for our guests within a 12 mile radius. You may also reserve a Service Loaner through one of the Service Managers. We are constantly running specials for our guests so they can take advantage of saving more money. We will also help with auto loans in Fort Worth and lease plans too. Our car parts department at Moritz Kia Hurst can help get you back on the road as quickly as possible if you are a fix-it yourself type person. Our family is anxious to hear from you. Contact us for your next new vehicle - even if it is just for a test drive. We are here to make you feel as comfortable as possible. So call or stop by, kick up your feet, and relax. You will have an experience that will leave you completely satisfied. If you aren't in the market for a new car, you can sti

About Moritz Kia Hurst

Rod
3/24/2015

"Outstanding Service and Pricing"

Alan Gonzales did an outstanding job! He went over and above expectations. Congrats to the entire Moritz team to make car buying a pleasant experience. Rod

Alan Gonzales

Linda
3/18/2015

"Amazing experience. Employees are cream of the crop!"

My biggest mistake was trying to compare Hurst Kia to another dealership. I drove away in my beautiful Kia wondering what had happened. The experience was pleasant without the long waits I've had in the past. Kuddo's to Chris Kimsey!! I had fun. He is delightful, professional and very knowledgeable. I couldn't believe how at ease the experience was for me. Then the financing...I couldn't help but think, here we go. Again, I couldn't believe it. Reed was pleasant, knowledgeable and professional. Love Moritz Kia in Hurst. I will definitely refer to Moritz Kia in Hurst.

Chris Kimsey, Charwick Reed

AS275
3/18/2015

"Wonderful Experience"

I wanted to find a car that I liked quickly, but I also wanted a friendly and non pressure experience. Not only was Chris Kimsey competent, efficient, and funny, but he found my dream car. After showing me a few cars in my price range, he said "hang on, I have your dream car." A few minutes later, Chris pulled up with the car I've wanted since I was little and handed me the keys. A short time later, I was driving off the lot with my shiny new friend. I highly recommend Chris and Moritz Kia in Hurst!

Chris Kimsey

KIMMIEH
2/22/2015

"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE"

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALAN, KEVIN AND MR FORD, FOR MAKING ME FEEL WELCOME WHEN I CAME IN TO THE DEARLERSHIP. ALL THREE MEN ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS THAT I ASKED AND THEY WERE VERY POLITE. AGAIN I CANT SAY THANK YOU ENOUGH TO THESE GENTLEMAN; I WILL BE BACK TO BUY MY NEXT CAR OR SUV FROM ALAN GONZALEZ......THANKS FOR MAKING ME HAPPY WITH MY NEW 2015 KIA OPTIMA

ALAN GONZALEZ

jlindsey44
2/19/2015

"They listened to us! "

My wife and I went to the store not expecting to find the car that we would drive off in. We sat down with Alan and my wife told him what we wanted in our next purchase. When he left, I mentioned to my wife that he would probably pull up a couple of cars that don't match what she said she expected to get, because that's what so many dealers do. Much to our surprise, the 2 cars he pulled up for us matched exactly what she asked for! We sat down and hashed out a deal and within a couple of hours, we drove off the lot with the car that we wanted! Friendliness of staff and management was amazing. They were actually there to help us and not their pocketbooks.

Alan Gonzalez

mrlogan
2/18/2015

"Best car buying experience yet"

Two days after being rudely treated by Patterson Kia, Arlington, we bought a 2015 Kia Sorento at Moritz Kia Hurst, TX. We were treated very well, plus we bought the Kia with the colors, options, and price that WE wanted. Many thanks to all who helped us.

Adonis Cook, Charwick Reed, Richie Lopez, Al Gonzalez

James
2/16/2015

"Alan Gonzales is the only salesman I will buy from."

I recently purchased a 2014 Ford F-150 From Alan. He is always outstanding to work with. This is the third vehicle I have bought from Alan. I know that when I'm dealing with him, he will be honest and try his best to find me a good deal. He goes above and beyond to make the car buying experience as painless as possible. If you have ever had the run around by a dealer or dealership, I would HIGHLY recommend his services.

Alan Gonzales, James Alexandre

guitar
2/06/2015

"Alan Gonzales outstanding Sales Consultant"

Alan Gonzales was my sales consultant who help me with buying my 2015 Kia Sportage on 2-5-2015. He is a very kind knowledgeable person. He knows his job very well and his negotiation skills are outstanding. He is very friendly and he showed us how to learn everything about the car especially the radio and how it works. He will get far with this dealership and I hope his boss will see how well Allan treats his clients and how outstanding Allan does his job. I will recommend him to anyone who wants to go buy a car at Kia Moritz.

Alan Gonzales

AED1
2/05/2015

"Almost perfect"

I just purchased a used car from Moritz Kia, one which fit my budget. My brother, who is more aggressive than I, did much of the initial leg work so it still helps to have someone strong; I am more timid in this sort of matter. It took a week to prepare my car, which is fine. The updating/cleaning, etc. of my car was very good, but still an A- because there was trash in the glove department, some specks of others colors of paints on different parts of the body, but these are minor points, not enough for me to drive back to the dealership. Still, I must say that I was very pleased with the friendliness, thoroughness, patience, and professionalism. I particularly single out Deme Chambers. I worked with him. He was great, and so many thanks you cards in the corner of his office also showed that others had had the same experience. He also arranged a loaner car for me until my car was in ready-condition and then had everything ready when my car, the 2012, had been prepared. I would gladly work with him again.. Moritz Kia also has a special and excellent lifetime power-train warranty although it would be much better if all the Kia dealerships had a master data base so that any Kia Dealership could see the terms of the warranty of any car from any such dealership without an additional phone call having to be made. Two final points: 1) If you find a car at Moritz Kia in your price range, try to work with Deme Chambers; he is excellent. 2) Because of the clean-up as I have looked more closely and the database issue, I can not give the whole experience an A+, but it is very close with something like a 98%.

gus85
1/29/2015

"very happy"

At Moritz Kia of Hurst is where I've had the best experience in car buying, because I have been to other dealers and could never get approved but Demetrius Chambers did everything in his hands to get me in a car and with the car payments I expected. I really appreciate what Demetrius and all the staff did for me Gustavo Rodriguez that I will highly recommend this dealer for a great car buying experience..

Reviews of Demetrius Chambers