Moritz Kia Hurst

110 NE Loop 820,
Hurst, Texas 76053
Moritz Kia Hurst Info
About Moritz Kia Hurst

At Moritz KIA Hurst, we do not just sell you a vehicle - we build a long term relationship with our guest. We provide the values associated with purchasing a vehicle from a family-owned car dealership who has been serving the Dallas/Fort Worth area for over 40 years. At Moritz KIA Hurst, our professional staff is trained to give you the best experience of both purchasing and servicing all of your family's vehicles. We keep a variety of New Kias at our location to complement our guests' needs. Our new line up of KIA vehicles provides your family with top safety ratings, advanced technology capabilities, and 5 year/60,000 mile full coverage with a power train warranty that is 10 years/100,000 miles. Our Elite Sales Team will make sure your 1st tank of gas is completely full, and your Complimentary Oil Change is scheduled for you through our Service Department. Our used cars, trucks and SUV's go through a thorough inspection before they are available for display to ensure quality, safety, and beauty. Moritz KIA Hurst does this because we also provide a Complimentary Lifetime Powertrain Warranty on any car under 10 years of age and 100,000 miles. Our Kia Service Center provides a Shuttle service for our guests within a 12 mile radius. You may also reserve a Service Loaner through one of the Service Managers. We are constantly running specials for our guests so they can take advantage of saving more money. We will also help with auto loans in Fort Worth and lease plans too. Our car parts department at Moritz Kia Hurst can help get you back on the road as quickly as possible if you are a fix-it yourself type person. Our family is anxious to hear from you. Contact us for your next new vehicle - even if it is just for a test drive. We are here to make you feel as comfortable as possible. So call or stop by, kick up your feet, and relax. You will have an experience that will leave you completely satisfied. If you aren't in the market for a new car, you can sti

About Moritz Kia Hurst

Car buying dad.
2/06/2016

"Great car buying experince!"

This is the second Kia I have purchased from this dealership within the last 7 years. Both good experiences. My most recent purchase was dealing with the internet sales manager Chris Kimsey. In and out in two hours. Overall exceptional service from Chris, Kevin and Michael. Thanks for the easy car buying experience.

mavs4ever
2/03/2016

"Awesome customer service!!!"

My son and I were out and about on 1.30.16 shopping for his first car. We went to a few dealers in the DFW area and were lied to on many fronts. On 2.2.16 my boss recommended Moritz Kia Hurst. I went on Moritz Kia's website to see what cars and specials they had listed. I called Moritz Kia to see if they actually had the cars at the dealership that were listed on the website and was transferred to Chris Kimsey. Chris took his time on the phone with me and explained all the pricing and what cars were available. I told Chris I would be visiting after work that evening. Meanwhile, I filled out an application for financing on the Moritz website. My son and I arrived at the dealership around 7 pm. Chris met us with a smile. He let us know the financing was already approved. We went over again what cars were available. Everything Chris had previously explained was still in place. No bait and switch, no gimmicks, no hidden fees. Chris told my son, pick your color car. My son picked a silver 2016 Kia Forte. The car had just arrived on the truck so it had to be prepped. Chris gave my son a white 2016 white Forte loaner to use until his car was ready. The next day we arrived at the dealership at 6 pm and the car was parked up front and ready to go. Chris spent 30 minutes with my son going over all the features the car has along with helping him setup his blue tooth among other things. I have bought many cars throughout my life and have never experienced the SUPERIOR customer service I received with Chris and Moritz Kia. Thanks again Chris along with Moritz Kia staff.

patty0317
2/01/2016

"Best car buying experience I've ever had!"

Purchasing my new Forte was a breeze at Moritz Kia Hurst. Dustin was waiting outside for me (and it was freezing that day!!), had my new car waiting and warm and ready for my test drive. I figured from past experience I would be there 4 hours minimum, but I was out of there in less than 1 1/2 hours. They know how to keep everything moving and not make you wait around forever. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I also received my plates in about 1 1/2 weeks, again a record for my car buying experience. Honestly the best experience I've ever had!

MichaelKS
1/27/2016

"Would recommend to anyone looking for a new car!"

Chris Kimsey was amazing, definitely one of the best experiences I've ever had from a representative anywhere. Very professional, listened to my needs and/or wants and did everything he could to accomplish that. Troy was great also. He was cheerful and uplifting, he really made me feel great about buying a new car. Amir could be a little more friendly but he was informative. Other than that, I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new car, not only for the experience but because Kia's are awesome!

LittleBit
1/27/2016

"Wonderful Experience"

Chris K. and Dustin made buying a new car a stress-free experience. They were professional and really listened to our needs and wants. My husband is a diabetic and needed to eat. Chris made sure he had a nice lunch box from La Madeline to eat. Everyone was wonderful! Amir, the financial agent, was also professional and funny. Buying this car was the quickest and most pain-free experience that we have encountered. Great job Moritz!!!

aaroncooper87
1/22/2016

"Phenomenal Car Buying Experience"

I found a deal on a Sorento online that I was interested in purchasing for my wife, so I called up to the dealership and Dustin was the first person I spoke to. He was extremely helpful and professional. I had a handful of questions about the price listed and Dustin went above and beyond to get me accurate pricing information so that there would be no surprises should I decide to purchase the car. We were able to come to an agreement over the phone right there. He was very honest and beyond easy to work with. I set an appointment for my wife and I to come up and finalize the deal that evening and Dustin was there to greet us in the lobby. He had us in and out of the dealership in no time at all. Dustin knocked it out of the park. This was hands down the best/easiest car buying experience I've ever been a part of. I could not recommend Dustin and Mortiz Kia enough!

Jwbailey
1/21/2016

"Best car buying experience ever."

Seamless process without any shenanigans. Took good care of us and stuck to what they agreed to do for us. I will buy my next car from them.

Crafter
1/11/2016

"Great experience! "

I drove an hour to do business with Matt and will send others his way! Went in for options and drove out in a new car!

Matt Ducote

erinmersch
1/11/2016

"1.5 hour for scheduled oil change"

There is no reason that a 20 minute oil change should take 1.5 hours when it was scheduled a week in advance. Have trouble every time I bring my vehicle here with the Fidelity warranty. Any Kia dealership is allowed to service it, I have issues every single time at this location.

none

Moritz Kia Hurst responded to this review

January 22, 2016

Hello Erin, I wanted to reach out to you and find out where we went wrong with your experience? If you can give me the name you checked in with and who you worked with, I will do all I can to correct your experience. Kelly McNeill-Graham

Gonzo660
1/08/2016

"What a great experience"

From sales to F&I, I was treated professionally and felt very at ease with Dustin, Chuck and Amir. It's too bad the ratings only go to 10........ They all are so far above that. I will sing the praises of Moritz Kia to all who will listen. Thank you for a very personal, customer focused experience

Reviews of Dustin Cox