Moritz Kia Hurst

110 NE Loop 820,
Hurst, Texas 76053
Moritz Kia Hurst Info
About Moritz Kia Hurst

At Moritz KIA Hurst, we do not just sell you a vehicle - we build a long term relationship with our guest. We provide the values associated with purchasing a vehicle from a family-owned car dealership who has been serving the Dallas/Fort Worth area for over 40 years. At Moritz KIA Hurst, our professional staff is trained to give you the best experience of both purchasing and servicing all of your family's vehicles. We keep a variety of New Kias at our location to complement our guests' needs. Our new line up of KIA vehicles provides your family with top safety ratings, advanced technology capabilities, and 5 year/60,000 mile full coverage with a power train warranty that is 10 years/100,000 miles. Our Elite Sales Team will make sure your 1st tank of gas is completely full, and your Complimentary Oil Change is scheduled for you through our Service Department. Our used cars, trucks and SUV's go through a thorough inspection before they are available for display to ensure quality, safety, and beauty. Moritz KIA Hurst does this because we also provide a Complimentary Lifetime Powertrain Warranty on any car under 10 years of age and 100,000 miles. Our Kia Service Center provides a Shuttle service for our guests within a 12 mile radius. You may also reserve a Service Loaner through one of the Service Managers. We are constantly running specials for our guests so they can take advantage of saving more money. We will also help with auto loans in Fort Worth and lease plans too. Our car parts department at Moritz Kia Hurst can help get you back on the road as quickly as possible if you are a fix-it yourself type person. Our family is anxious to hear from you. Contact us for your next new vehicle - even if it is just for a test drive. We are here to make you feel as comfortable as possible. So call or stop by, kick up your feet, and relax. You will have an experience that will leave you completely satisfied. If you aren't in the market for a new car, you can sti

About Moritz Kia Hurst

Raecole
5/08/2016

"Great dealership."

I had such a great experience here. Dustin helped me and I was in and out of the dealership in about 2 hours. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. I'm very happy with my purchase.

May 10, 2016

First and foremost, thank you for stopping by to leave this incredible review. Our staff prides itself on providing friendly and knowledgeable service to every customer that comes to our dealership. We are happy to see that your visit reflects these values and that Dustin assisted you in such a timely manner. Give us a call if you have any further questions and be sure to follow and like us on Facebook to find superb specials! Best regards, Moritz Kia of Hurst Team

Boboinred77
4/04/2016

"Excellent customer service "

I had the most pleasant car purchase I've ever experienced. The customer service Chris provided was great. He answered and asked questions to guarantee my total satisfaction with my new car. The process was fast with no hassle. Thank you and keep up the great service.

April 12, 2016

Thank you and congratulations on your purchase! We are very pleased that Chris and the rest of the team made your visit quick and hassle-free, and we believe that's how every car buying experience should be. We hope that you enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to hopefully doing business with you again in the future. David Benker General Sales Manager david_benker@moritzmail.com (817)595-820

Nicole817
3/13/2016

"Top Notch customer service"

From start to finish, every moment spent at the dealership was pleasant! My salesman Garry was amazing! Troy in finance was also fantastic to work with! Thank you so much Mortiz Kia of Hurst for taking such wonderful care of me!!

windellw54
3/03/2016

"easy car buying!"

We used Dustin as our sales person and he was really nice,professional and easy to work with, no pressure. All of the other employees we felt with were real nice also.

Whitneyflute
2/13/2016

"Best car buying experience EVER"

Dustin@Moritz Kia did the best job ever with my recent purchase. He took the time to fully explain all the features of the car - both pre and post-purchase! He even say with me to get my settings customized before I drive off the lot! Even better...this experience took me less than 3 hours from test-drive to driving home! There wasn't any back and forth nonsense. Additionally, the finance manager was awesome when going through all the paperwork. I was really impressed with his composure as my kiddo became restless and hungry! This dealership has definitely earned my repeat business and I've already shared my satisfaction with others!!!

Natalie.anderson21
2/13/2016

"Amazing."

Gary and Chris are amazing!! They did everything they could to get me the best deal. I couldn't be happier with my experience.this was my second time to come in, the first was a no but I trusted Garry so I came back and I'm glad I did!

February 16, 2016

Thank you Natalie for the kind words!! Please feel free to call Garry or myself if you ever need anything.

Richiedelcristo
2/12/2016

"Great experience and AWESOME job by Dustin Cox"

After buying my vehicle here at Moritz Kia, I was very impressed with the services and the professionalism of Dustin Cox. He made the experience worth while. Being flexible, honest, and intelligent, Dustin created an atmosphere of friendship. It was just like car shopping with a friend. Thank you for serving our family Dustin.

Car buying dad.
2/06/2016

"Great car buying experince!"

This is the second Kia I have purchased from this dealership within the last 7 years. Both good experiences. My most recent purchase was dealing with the internet sales manager Chris Kimsey. In and out in two hours. Overall exceptional service from Chris, Kevin and Michael. Thanks for the easy car buying experience.

February 16, 2016

Thank you for the kind words!! Please feel free to call me if you ever need anything.

mavs4ever
2/03/2016

"Awesome customer service!!!"

My son and I were out and about on 1.30.16 shopping for his first car. We went to a few dealers in the DFW area and were lied to on many fronts. On 2.2.16 my boss recommended Moritz Kia Hurst. I went on Moritz Kia's website to see what cars and specials they had listed. I called Moritz Kia to see if they actually had the cars at the dealership that were listed on the website and was transferred to Chris Kimsey. Chris took his time on the phone with me and explained all the pricing and what cars were available. I told Chris I would be visiting after work that evening. Meanwhile, I filled out an application for financing on the Moritz website. My son and I arrived at the dealership around 7 pm. Chris met us with a smile. He let us know the financing was already approved. We went over again what cars were available. Everything Chris had previously explained was still in place. No bait and switch, no gimmicks, no hidden fees. Chris told my son, pick your color car. My son picked a silver 2016 Kia Forte. The car had just arrived on the truck so it had to be prepped. Chris gave my son a white 2016 white Forte loaner to use until his car was ready. The next day we arrived at the dealership at 6 pm and the car was parked up front and ready to go. Chris spent 30 minutes with my son going over all the features the car has along with helping him setup his blue tooth among other things. I have bought many cars throughout my life and have never experienced the SUPERIOR customer service I received with Chris and Moritz Kia. Thanks again Chris along with Moritz Kia staff.

patty0317
2/01/2016

"Best car buying experience I've ever had!"

Purchasing my new Forte was a breeze at Moritz Kia Hurst. Dustin was waiting outside for me (and it was freezing that day!!), had my new car waiting and warm and ready for my test drive. I figured from past experience I would be there 4 hours minimum, but I was out of there in less than 1 1/2 hours. They know how to keep everything moving and not make you wait around forever. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I also received my plates in about 1 1/2 weeks, again a record for my car buying experience. Honestly the best experience I've ever had!

Reviews of Dustin Cox