Moritz Kia Hurst

Byron Sherman

August 10, 2017

"Great expierence "

- Patti58

Explained things, knew what he was talking about. Asked me what I was looking for in a car and gave me options and choices. Never felt rushed or pressured and I bought my Soul Friday about closing time. I would definitely would highly recommend Byron.

Byron Sherman

July 25, 2017

"Would not honor quote and price in writing"

- Thomas123

Quoted price by Kia finance and Vincent at Moritz as "out the door price" to purchase my leased Optima. Price was even in writing as "includes all sales taxes". Had $350 in optiinal service done at Moritz 2days prior to sale because my son was taking car to San Antonio. Went to dealership and they handed me a contract for 2K over quoted price. They said price didnt include tax or $700 inspection fee! Didnt ask for manager but he came out anyway and we felt treated like criminals. Would never have put the $350 optional service in car for this. Will be turning car in. Can I give zero stars? KIA headquarters customer care unresponsive and impotent. District manager never called.

Victor Galloway

April 17, 2017

"He knew the answer to every question!"

- LorifromDFW

Chris Perry was so patient and knowledgable answering all my questions about the new Niro I purchased, and there were many. I feel so GOOD about my buying experience! I got a great deal. Chris and Troy were fair and honest. It can be intimidating for a woman to go into an all male dealership, but Chris put me at ease within a few minutes of our test drive. And, he walked me through all the features (which are a lot) of my new car post-purchase until I understood them all. Everything I was promised was delivered. Everything! I would most definitely recommend Chris, because he was truly interested in my needs, not the dealerships or even his own.

Chris Perry