Moritz Kia Hurst

110 NE Loop 820,
Hurst, Texas 76053
Moritz Kia Hurst Info
About Moritz Kia Hurst

At Moritz KIA Hurst, we do not just sell you a vehicle - we build a long term relationship with our guest. We provide the values associated with purchasing a vehicle from a family-owned car dealership who has been serving the Dallas/Fort Worth area for over 40 years. At Moritz KIA Hurst, our professional staff is trained to give you the best experience of both purchasing and servicing all of your family's vehicles. We keep a variety of New Kias at our location to complement our guests' needs. Our new line up of KIA vehicles provides your family with top safety ratings, advanced technology capabilities, and 5 year/60,000 mile full coverage with a power train warranty that is 10 years/100,000 miles. Our Elite Sales Team will make sure your 1st tank of gas is completely full, and your Complimentary Oil Change is scheduled for you through our Service Department. Our used cars, trucks and SUV's go through a thorough inspection before they are available for display to ensure quality, safety, and beauty. Moritz KIA Hurst does this because we also provide a Complimentary Lifetime Powertrain Warranty on any car under 10 years of age and 100,000 miles. Our Kia Service Center provides a Shuttle service for our guests within a 12 mile radius. You may also reserve a Service Loaner through one of the Service Managers. We are constantly running specials for our guests so they can take advantage of saving more money. We will also help with auto loans in Fort Worth and lease plans too. Our car parts department at Moritz Kia Hurst can help get you back on the road as quickly as possible if you are a fix-it yourself type person. Our family is anxious to hear from you. Contact us for your next new vehicle - even if it is just for a test drive. We are here to make you feel as comfortable as possible. So call or stop by, kick up your feet, and relax. You will have an experience that will leave you completely satisfied. If you aren't in the market for a new car, you can sti

About Moritz Kia Hurst

CMcC
4/04/2015

"Good experience"

Friendly knowledgable personnel. Straight-up discussion and explanation of terms. They took care of the tradein car and extra to save time and hassle for me

JodiRo
4/01/2015

"I love my new chocolate Kia Soul"

I was very pleased with the sales force at the Moritz KIA dealership in Hurst. Alan Gonzalez was very helpful, and Kevin Baker was very accomodating. Mr. Kahn in the finanace department was very helpful as well. Overall... I had a great experience with the purchase of this my second Kia Soul. I will plan to return to Moritz to purchase my third Kia Soul in 4 or 5 years.

Alan Gonzalez and Kevin Baker

gjackson
4/01/2015

"overall was verypleased"

Chris Kimsey and Amir Rafiq were both very friendly and knowledgeable. Both went out of they're way to be helpful. The only problem i found was the online price was not even close to the actual price, but was happy they do give a military discount. Overall was very pleased.

soli2008
3/31/2015

"Excellent service, Excellent Sales Consultant"

This is my first time buying a car and my experience was great all because of the friendly the sales consultant his name is Alan Gonzalez. He made me feel welcome answer every question I had n also took the time to help me with my budget. He wouldn't give up on finding me a car for me and for me that's great because I really needed one. I left happy n feeling that a made a great decision. After the car was taking care of I got to meet Kyle Vaughan he is sales manager he also was great did everything possible to find me a bank to accepted me and work with me on my payments.

Alan Gonzalez

Cludwig21

"Outstanding professionalism "

My salesman, Alan Gonzalez, was extremely professional and willing to work with me on the price. I went in for an oil change and inspection and walked out with a brand new car. I would recommend this dealership to anyone as well as my salesman. Overall, great experience.

Alan Gonzalez

ravenlock37

"Wonderful Dealership"

Me and my wife purchased our last vehicle from Moritz, so being in the market to replace my old sports car, we decided to start here. Byron took care of us, had me test drive a Soul to see how it felt, he went over all the features it came with and let me check out the vehicle completely. We came back after test driving some other vehicles I had an eye on after dealing with salesman that were more than pushy. We walked every other dealership, as expected. When we came back Byron made sure that we got the vehicle we wanted and helped us get a great deal on our new vehicle. Byron was very knowledgeable of the vehicles and was friendly and helpful through the whole car buying process. I highly recommend anyone looking for a new or a used Kia to go to Moritz and talk to Byron Sherman, he will take care of you and help you find what you want.

MJ & SJ
3/31/2015

"Excellent Experience for first-time Kia buyers"

We had an awesome experience during our first visit at Moritz Kia. Mr. Byron Sherman was our salesperson and he was terrific! We actually only went to look and familiarize ourselves with the Kia models, but due to the outstanding customer service and knowledge of Byron, we purchased our first Kia! He worked an awesome deal and got us a great value for our trade. We formed an honest and trustworthy partnership and we will continue to purchase Moritz Kia! Thanks Byron! Marc & Sarah

dmcghee33
3/31/2015

"An awesome buying experience "

Byron Sherman the awesome sales person he is, took me right to my dream car... It was fully loaded.. I test drove it, fell in love with the ride and said this is it!!! I brought all my credentials in and it was a piece of cake getting into this awesome car I loved!! This company has awesome cars and i recommend anyone going in recommending this awesome sales person Byron Sherman and get the car of your dreams!!! Thanks again Bryron For your help in getting me in my new awesome dream car!!

Lnlm

"Great experience "

I purchased a pre-owned Kia with Chris Kimsey. Chris answered all of my questions with a smile. My car buying experience was great because of him.

Scustead
3/29/2015

"Excellent Buying Experience "

I bought a Kia soul towards the end of last year. I worked with Chris Kimsey. He did a fantastic job. Since then I referred my sister in law to him. She also bought a Kia Soul. Next week my wife's grandmother is buying a vehicle from Chris Kimsey, also. I will continue to refer family and friends to Chris at Moritz Kia.

Reviews of Murtaza  Kahn