Moritz Kia Hurst

110 NE Loop 820,
Hurst, Texas 76053
Moritz Kia Hurst Info
About Moritz Kia Hurst

At Moritz KIA Hurst, we do not just sell you a vehicle - we build a long term relationship with our guest. We provide the values associated with purchasing a vehicle from a family-owned car dealership who has been serving the Dallas/Fort Worth area for over 40 years. At Moritz KIA Hurst, our professional staff is trained to give you the best experience of both purchasing and servicing all of your family's vehicles. We keep a variety of New Kias at our location to complement our guests' needs. Our new line up of KIA vehicles provides your family with top safety ratings, advanced technology capabilities, and 5 year/60,000 mile full coverage with a power train warranty that is 10 years/100,000 miles. Our Elite Sales Team will make sure your 1st tank of gas is completely full, and your Complimentary Oil Change is scheduled for you through our Service Department. Our used cars, trucks and SUV's go through a thorough inspection before they are available for display to ensure quality, safety, and beauty. Moritz KIA Hurst does this because we also provide a Complimentary Lifetime Powertrain Warranty on any car under 10 years of age and 100,000 miles. Our Kia Service Center provides a Shuttle service for our guests within a 12 mile radius. You may also reserve a Service Loaner through one of the Service Managers. We are constantly running specials for our guests so they can take advantage of saving more money. We will also help with auto loans in Fort Worth and lease plans too. Our car parts department at Moritz Kia Hurst can help get you back on the road as quickly as possible if you are a fix-it yourself type person. Our family is anxious to hear from you. Contact us for your next new vehicle - even if it is just for a test drive. We are here to make you feel as comfortable as possible. So call or stop by, kick up your feet, and relax. You will have an experience that will leave you completely satisfied. If you aren't in the market for a new car, you can sti

About Moritz Kia Hurst

Happy Lady Susan 12
8/27/2015

"Pablo is my Hero and Moritz Kia is great!!"

I went in to Moritz just to look at a Soul not intending to buy one just yet. The first person to greet me was Pablo Zambrand with his big smile. I told him I was interested in looking at a Soul, he directed me to the showroom and began to answer all my questions and show me all the awesome standard things that came with it. He then sat down with me and very patiently walked me through the process of buying a car. He asked me what I wanted and worked very hard to make it happen.. He never lost patience with me even when I told him I needed to think on it over night. He told me to take all the time I needed, there was no pressure.He wanted me to do what ever was right for me. I bought the car the next day. Pablo was there for me all the way and still helping me days later with all the electronics that I still didn't understand. Pablo is my Hero, could not have done it without him...Thank You.

Pablo Zambrand

dlowe
8/23/2015

"Happy truck owner. "

Went by Moritz to ask a question. Was leaving the lot and my son and I spotted a beautiful truck. Byron Sherman came out to greet me. I was not in the shopping mood. A hour later Byron Sherman sold me that truck! Thanks Byron!

susant
8/06/2015

"Great Experience"

Just wanted to share our experience with Moritz Kia, We went there thinking we were just going to look, after our car completely died and needed a new engine. David Cedillo met us right away and he worked extremely hard for us. We didn't feel the typical sales pressure. I am so happy and proud that we met an excellent sales person who really cared about what we wanted and needed. We will definitely refer him and your dealership to anyone we know!

David Cedillo

SusieQ
8/04/2015

"Didn't even cry once!!!! :-)"

Arrived at Moritz knowing what I needed, and Mr. Byron Sherman answered all of my questions and helped me make the right decision on which Kia to buy - ended up with a 2014 Soul which I love. Felt no pressure and we were both smiling when the transaction was completed! Guess that means we did it right!

lambmartinez
8/01/2015

"New Car Purchase"

Byron Sherman was my sales rep and he was so helpful. We test drove the Kia Sorento and knew it was the car for us. Byron went through the car and explained all the features and was very knowledgable of the Kia brand. A week and a half we made up our mind and did everything over the phone and email so the car would be ready to pick-up when we got there. Byron was very accommodating and would recommend him and Moritz Kia Hurst again and again.

Cwarren
7/05/2015

"Very pleasant buying experience! "

My girlfriend and I purchased a new 2015 Kia soul. Dustin Cox was great, he is very knowledgeable adout the vehicles and worked hard to get us a great deal on our new car and our trade-in. Never in the process did we feel rushed or pressured to buy anything like you would if you go to some dealers. This is her first new car and she couldn't be happier, thanks again for a great experience.

Celi

"Great service,"

We worked with a great sales representative! Mr. Sherman listen to everything we said we were looking for in a used vehicle especially to the budget we had. He was very patient when it came for us on decided what car and what we wanted to do. Our finance representative was also great! He explained everything and answered all our questions. He also was very patient. He took his time finding us the right bank for us to finance with. Over all the service we received was great! We definitely recomend this dealerships! (=

Rawuel

"Great experience!"

I bought my "new to me" 2011 Kia Soul from Byron Sherman and the Hurst Kia dealership about a month ago and I was a great experience and he was very nice and attentive. I would definitely recommend this dealership and Bryon to anyone interested in buying a Kia !

terrystew

"Buying Experience"

Byron Sherman sold us our Sportage and we couldn't be happier! He was attentive, listened to our needs and was very knowledgeable. Amir Rafiq was also great in finance.. Easy experience all the way around!

Jennifer Jones
6/25/2015

""My experience with the Kia salesman""

Byron Sherman who was my sales associate responsible for sailing me the Kia Optima Ex was very professional and sensitive to what my needs were concerning the car. He spent countless hours researching and getting back with me on the style and features that I was interested in. We were able to get the finance where we wanted it and he was very deligent in seeing the process through from start to finish. He never tried to force anything on us, but worked very hard to get us what we wanted. We're very pleased with his overall attention to the details we asked him to look for in the car. He is the type of sales associate that I will consider when looking to purchase another car.

Reviews of Amir Rafiq