Read Reviews Morris Nissan

Wesley Morris Service Manager2 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Morris Nissan

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Morris Nissan has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Morris Nissan

Welcome to MorrisNissan.com We are proud to be your locally owned, family run, Charleston area dealership for Nissan sales, service, parts, and collision. The family tradition began after Capt. D.P. "Buck" Morris returned home from Pearl Harbor and began selling used cars with his father-in-law in Charleston. By 1965, Buck acquired the first Datsun franchise in South Carolina, which was re-branded as Nissan in the mid 80's. His wife, Princess, was involved in the business as well as his two sons, Wesley "Bucky" Morris and David Morris III. His daughter Pam later joined the company. Today, Buck is retired; but stops in to check in on the boys, Bucky and David, who run the dealership today. Bucky's two sons, Wesley and Marshall, work in the business as well as David's son Gil, and Pam's Daughter Hope. Morris Nissan is a true family business that has been serving the automotive needs of the Lowcountry for over 48 years. Come see us today and see the Morris dfference; How you gonna' beat that!?

The Morris family has always been involved in the community, finding ways to give back. You can find Morris Nissan sponsorships through youth sports programs, civic clubs, and various volunteer opportunities that are presented to the company. In 2007, Morris Nissan partnered with Carolina Children's Charity, a local non-profit organization that helps children in the Low Country with birth defects and diseases. The Morris' have donated a portion of each vehicle sales since 2007 to CCC totaling over $400,000 in contributions.

Our Location

After Hours Drop-Off Pet Friendly
Shuttle Service Television
Rental Car Service Onsite Vending Machines

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"2012 Nissan Armada: Rich and Mike were great!"

DickGrayson
6/22/2014 1:21:39 AM

Mike SmithMike Smith

My Review Of Morris Nissan:

Impeccable customer service truly describes my experience when I purchased my 2012 Nissan Armada Platinum recently and Morris Nissan was well represented by my salesperson Rich Squillante and Mike Smith in finance! Rich was not "suffocating" like some sales people I had previously encountered (regardless of business) and was personable and straightforward during my purchase. Not once did I feel rushed or pressured into a sale and Rich's hospitality was much appreciated. Mike's willingness to provide me adequate financial options was a wonderful surprise as my purchase became final. Both gentlemen were extremely friendly, professional, fair, and I thoroughly enjoyed the conversations that transpired that didn't even relate to my purchase. Buyers, like myself, already have an idea of the vehicle we want. If you happen to find it at Morris Nissan, then see Rich Squillante and Mike Smith and they'll ensure a pleasant and fair buying experience. You won't regret it!

"Sales Representative"

jackierick
6/2/2014 4:02:46 PM

My Review Of Morris Nissan:

We stopped at the dealership on a whim. We had been looking at new SUVs, but we really had not considered the Nissan. Fortunately, we met Rick Baker, and the deal was pretty much assured. He was personable AND professional. He took his time in answering our many questions and kept us informed of the process. We experienced a slight delay in receiving our new vehicle, but Rick insured that needs were met. IF I were in the market to buy an additional vehicle, he will be my first contact!!

An absolutely top-notch salesperson and individual!!

Twitter
"Car Buying Made Easy and Fun"

JaneLocke

Marshall MorrisMarshall Morris
Gil MorrisGil Morris
Rob StrohmRob Strohm

My Review Of Morris Nissan:

Having owned a Nissan previously and being totally satisfied with the sales and service at Morris Motors, I naturally went to this dealership for my new Nissan. Morris Motors makes their clients feel wanted and like a part of the family. They are friendly and genuinely concerned about how to meet the customers' needs and help them find the car of their choice. They are upfront and honest with the customers. There is no hidden agendas. Everything is shared with you, so you know what you are going to pay and when. Morris Nissan is the Number # ONE dealership for Nissan in Charleston, SC.

Twitter
"Pleasant experience with salesperson."

4937char
5/22/2014 3:36:03 PM

Chris ComptonChris Compton

My Review Of Morris Nissan:

I would like to take a few minutes to express my overwhelming positive experience with the purchase of my Altima. Chris Compton was the employee that worked with me. I can not tell you how honest, upfront and friendly Chris was with me during the whole transaction. I feel that Chris is a wonder assest the Morris Nissan and should be recognized for his outstanding work. I will definitely work with Chris Compton on my next purchase.

Twitter
"Compton is the way to go at Morris Nissan!"

super_cooper
5/22/2014 1:50:48 PM

Chris ComptonChris Compton

My Review Of Morris Nissan:

Out of all of life's choices and decisions, buying a car is not always that easy. We ask ourselves what make, model, and/or features that we want in a vehicle; we price compare, and then usually become overwhelmed with the hassle of car dealerships and salesmen/saleswomen - but not at Morris Nissan - Chris Compton made all of these things a breeze. Chris goes above and beyond to make sure that you completely understand the vehicles that you are looking at; his knowledge is outstanding! He offers a great personality, one that is authentic and cares about your purchase experience; he will not lead you astray and will definitely never overwhelm you as a buyer. Chris was prompt to answer any questions that I had, he made suggestions that he felt were in my best interest (and they were), and overall, made car shopping a pleasure. I would definitely recommend Morris Nissan; better yet and above all, I would recommend Chris Compton as your salesman! Thank you Chris for your sincere, educated, and dedicated mission to see that I was pleased with car shopping experience. I will definitely be sharing this review across the internet. Kudos Chris and to Morris Nissan for having such a great employee!!!

"Great experience"

AmandaMallett
5/22/2014 11:15:48 AM

My Review Of Morris Nissan:

Rick was super helpful on helping me and my Husband get a quote on our current vehicle. Not only did he get us a great price on the 2014 Pathfinder but gave us bottom line price on our Camry. With no hassle! Thanks Rick

"Great family atmosphere"

skunk333
5/18/2014 2:08:55 PM

Mike SmithMike Smith

My Review Of Morris Nissan:

Great Family atmosphere and friendly service, worked with my schedule to complete sale, prices comparable to the competition and did not make me feel like I was bothering them to purchase a vehicle

"Great Experience"

splatt794
5/10/2014 11:01:22 PM

Jermain WhiteJermain White

My Review Of Morris Nissan:

We found ourselves in quite a pickle with a used car that we owed some money on. Jermaine at the dealership was awesome. We stopped in and he gave us some advice on how to handled our broken down car situation. We returned the next week and they really worked with our needs and got us a good car at a very reasonable monthly payment considering we owed quite a bit on our other vehicle. This was the second vehicle that we have purchased from this dealership. As our previous purchase is near the end of its use, we will definitely be back to do business with Jermaine and Morris Nissan.

"Great customer service"

JIdude10
4/30/2014 7:46:10 PM

Henry Halter

My Review Of Morris Nissan:

I bought a used car from Morris Nissan a few weeks back. I want to thank Mr. Henry Halter for the wonderful job and deal he gave us. He was very professional and took lots of time to show us many cars. He explained everthing to us and we are happy about our purchase. Thank you Henry, Mike in finance and Morris Nissan for taking good care of my wife and I. Great job! Great customer service!

"Excellence"

Veanna
4/29/2014 5:16:23 PM

My Review Of Morris Nissan:

The best experience that I have ever had. Very hassle free and everyone was friendly. Rick Baker listened to my needs and put me in a great vehicle.

Reviews 11-20 >>