Morris Nissan

Morris Nissan

Call
Morris Nissan Info
About Morris Nissan

Welcome to MorrisNissan.com We are proud to be your locally owned, family run, Charleston area dealership for Nissan sales, service, parts, and collision. The family tradition began after Capt. D.P. "Buck" Morris returned home from Pearl Harbor and began selling used cars with his father-in-law in Charleston. By 1965, Buck acquired the first Datsun franchise in South Carolina, which was re-branded as Nissan in the mid 80's. His wife, Princess, was involved in the business as well as his two sons, Wesley "Bucky" Morris and David Morris III. His daughter Pam later joined the company. Today, Buck is retired; but stops in to check in on the boys, Bucky and David, who run the dealership today. Bucky's two sons, Wesley and Marshall, work in the business as well as David's son Gil, and Pam's Daughter Hope. Morris Nissan is a true family business that has been serving the automotive needs of the Lowcountry for over 48 years. Come see us today and see the Morris dfference; How you gonna' beat that!? The Morris family has always been involved in the community, finding ways to give back. You can find Morris Nissan sponsorships through youth sports programs, civic clubs, and various volunteer opportunities that are presented to the company. In 2007, Morris Nissan partnered with Carolina Children's Charity, a local non-profit organization that helps children in the Low Country with birth defects and diseases. The Morris' have donated a portion of each vehicle sales since 2007 to CCC totaling over $400,000 in contributions.

About Morris Nissan

• Life Time Oil Changes- New Nissan
  • Free Lifetime Powertrain Warranty- New Nissan's

"Nissan Morris rocks "

I came into Nissan Morris dealership looking to trade my Honda accord in for something newer but affordable. Amanda Stacks made my experience with Nissan more than pleasurable and not only that, she found me my dream car for a great price. If you want to find your dream car like I did go and see her. Amanda Rocks! 5stars!

Amanda stacks

"Awesome experience-Thanks to Amanda Stacks"

I wasn't quite sure what type of vehicle I wanted, but had heard so many good things about Nissan. My husband and I decided one evening after work to take a drive over to Morris Nissan and look at the new 2015 Sentra and Altima and see if we liked it. We arrived at the dealership just before closing time. Amanda Stacks approached us with a friendly smile and immediately went to work and showed us both vehicles. She put them side by side and showed us the differences etc. The whole experience was amazing. She was very knowledgeable, friendly and took the time to explain any questions etc. She let us take the Altima home for the night . The next morning after I fell in love with the car I got on the website and looked at the inventory and found the color and features of the car I wanted. Sent Amanda a text and she got those keys and pulled that car for me and was ready when we arrived at the dealership. Never once did she or anyone else at Morris Nissan become "pushy". We were in and out driving our brand new car in less than 2 hours. I have already and will recommend anyone to purchase from Morris Nissan and most definitely recommend Amanda Stacks!

Amanda Stacks

"I will never visit this dealership again."

We were lied too repeatedly about Morris matching prices with another quote we received. They would not even honor the quote we had gotten from True Car. That was almost a month ago. Since then, their salespeople will not stop calling us after being told repeatedly told NOT to contact us again. We are ready to put in complaints of harassment with the FCC and Better Business.

"Awesome car buying experience thanks to Greg Gould!"

I recently purchased a new Nissan Rouge and couldn't have been more pleased with the purchasing experience! This is my first Nissan, and my first visit to Morris Nissan. I was so impressed with the professionalism of the salesperson, Greg Gould. He listened intently to what was important to me and showed me several car/compact SVU options. I test drove several, and Greg willing offered to let me take one of the Nissan Rouge's home for the weekend. I was seriously considering other compact SUVs, but after a day with the Rogue, nothing else compared. Greg made the buying process so smooth. He delivered the car to my home, and order different color floor mats (at my request). He even delivered the floor mats to my home the next day! Greg was not at all "pushy" and seemed very professional and interested in establishing a long term partnership with a new customer. I know Morris Nissan is family-owned...and it definitely has that family-owned feel. I would HIGHLY recommend Morris Nissan and Greg Gould. This is my first Nissan, but I know it won't be my last! Thanks you for outstanding service.

"2012 Nissan Armada: Rich and Mike were great!"

Impeccable customer service truly describes my experience when I purchased my 2012 Nissan Armada Platinum recently and Morris Nissan was well represented by my salesperson Rich Squillante and Mike Smith in finance! Rich was not "suffocating" like some sales people I had previously encountered (regardless of business) and was personable and straightforward during my purchase. Not once did I feel rushed or pressured into a sale and Rich's hospitality was much appreciated. Mike's willingness to provide me adequate financial options was a wonderful surprise as my purchase became final. Both gentlemen were extremely friendly, professional, fair, and I thoroughly enjoyed the conversations that transpired that didn't even relate to my purchase. Buyers, like myself, already have an idea of the vehicle we want. If you happen to find it at Morris Nissan, then see Rich Squillante and Mike Smith and they'll ensure a pleasant and fair buying experience. You won't regret it!

Rich Squillante

"Sales Representative"

We stopped at the dealership on a whim. We had been looking at new SUVs, but we really had not considered the Nissan. Fortunately, we met Rick Baker, and the deal was pretty much assured. He was personable AND professional. He took his time in answering our many questions and kept us informed of the process. We experienced a slight delay in receiving our new vehicle, but Rick insured that needs were met. IF I were in the market to buy an additional vehicle, he will be my first contact!! An absolutely top-notch salesperson and individual!!

"Car Buying Made Easy and Fun"

Having owned a Nissan previously and being totally satisfied with the sales and service at Morris Motors, I naturally went to this dealership for my new Nissan. Morris Motors makes their clients feel wanted and like a part of the family. They are friendly and genuinely concerned about how to meet the customers' needs and help them find the car of their choice. They are upfront and honest with the customers. There is no hidden agendas. Everything is shared with you, so you know what you are going to pay and when. Morris Nissan is the Number # ONE dealership for Nissan in Charleston, SC.

"Pleasant experience with salesperson."

I would like to take a few minutes to express my overwhelming positive experience with the purchase of my Altima. Chris Compton was the employee that worked with me. I can not tell you how honest, upfront and friendly Chris was with me during the whole transaction. I feel that Chris is a wonder assest the Morris Nissan and should be recognized for his outstanding work. I will definitely work with Chris Compton on my next purchase.

"Compton is the way to go at Morris Nissan!"

Out of all of life's choices and decisions, buying a car is not always that easy. We ask ourselves what make, model, and/or features that we want in a vehicle; we price compare, and then usually become overwhelmed with the hassle of car dealerships and salesmen/saleswomen - but not at Morris Nissan - Chris Compton made all of these things a breeze. Chris goes above and beyond to make sure that you completely understand the vehicles that you are looking at; his knowledge is outstanding! He offers a great personality, one that is authentic and cares about your purchase experience; he will not lead you astray and will definitely never overwhelm you as a buyer. Chris was prompt to answer any questions that I had, he made suggestions that he felt were in my best interest (and they were), and overall, made car shopping a pleasure. I would definitely recommend Morris Nissan; better yet and above all, I would recommend Chris Compton as your salesman! Thank you Chris for your sincere, educated, and dedicated mission to see that I was pleased with car shopping experience. I will definitely be sharing this review across the internet. Kudos Chris and to Morris Nissan for having such a great employee!!!

"Great experience "

Rick was super helpful on helping me and my Husband get a quote on our current vehicle. Not only did he get us a great price on the 2014 Pathfinder but gave us bottom line price on our Camry. With no hassle! Thanks Rick

Reviews of Greg  Gould