Moss Bros. Buick GMC

Paradise Buick GMC

Mtorrespartain
8/20/2016

"Excellent service "

The gentleman that helped me was very pleasant and knowledgable. He went the extra mile to get our vehicle serviced and out with no problems. The reason I'm giving the review is because I've gone to other dealers and I've never had the representative be so nice and caring as I've seen here.

Philip

Cesarblue22
8/07/2016

"Oil Change on a 3500 Sierra "

The Service was done as I expected. The employee at the front desk was more than friendly and made sure they provided serices that would earn them 5 starts.

I can't remember his name

DIONADALLAS
7/22/2016

"My recent service experience"

Overall I would say is ok, a bit on the expensive side more than I expected. I have to assume that the discounts Justin told me I would be given were actually given because I have no way of confirming it. So far so good for now. I will write that the unexpected expense actually cut into the funds I allocated for service costs on a vehicle I actually purchased from them. This vehicle wasn't purchased from Moss but I took it there because I trusted them. So guess won't be getting that work done, well for now anyway.

Justin

azadsafi
5/03/2016

"GREATEST EXPERIENCE EVERRRRRRRR!!"

I WILL ALWAYS BE A MOSS CUSTOMER, I WAS TREATED LIKE FAMILY IN HERE. THANKS FOR THE NEW VEHICLE!!!! I WLL SEND ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY HERE. THE SALES STAFF KNOWS THEIR INVENTORY VERY WELL!!! SUPERB JOB GUYS. THANKS AGAIN.

JOSE HERRERA

Lreffler
4/19/2016

"Richard our salesman provided excellent service"

Richard provided excellent service and he took his time really making sure my daughter understood all the inns and outs of her new car wonderful service

Richard

GMC Truck owner
4/12/2016

"Great Experience"

Took care of my GMC truck and had it done in the time frame they allowed. Honored my current oil change coupon and one out of date for a battery check. I did appreciate that. Been driving on that battery since Feb. 2011. Thank you Moss GMC. Mike Plavajka

Service writer ( Ralph )

Melbee
12/01/2015

"Great experience "

Everyone was professional and helpful. I knew what I wanted and didn't get pressured or the run around. It was a positive car buying experience.

Kenny

Newbuickowners!
10/18/2015

"Purchase of Buick Encore for my wife"

The people in the dealership were extremely friendly, helpful, and non pressure. We love working with them and had a wonderful experience. The only negative was the the guy in finance that we finished with was rude and thought he was being funny. He was offensive and put a bad end to an otherwise enjoyable experience. Everyone else was great!

Ken, Julio, Charles,

Crystal C.
9/16/2015

"The best buying experience EVER!!!"

Everyone we dealt with was extremely courteous, friendly and knowledgeable. You could tell everyone cares about their customers. I have always dreaded the vehicle purchase/lease process UNTIL now. We stopped late in the evening just to inquired on availability of the vehicle I wanted and meet Charles Bradfield. He had a great attitude, knew what he was talking about, proud of the dealership and wasn't pushy at all. For that reason we came back the next day. They didn't have what I was looking for in their inventory but Charles went the extra mile to find the exact vehicle in the color and with the features I wanted at another dealership. He kept in touch with me through the week updating me on the arrival of my beautiful new 2016 Black Acadia! It was worth the wait and I can honestly say I actually enjoyed every moment of leasing my new Acadia from Moss Brothers GMC. When we got home my husband and I both said almost at the same time, "that was the most pleasant, stress free transaction we ever had". We actually had fun and had some laughs through the experience. His assistant Jose was great too. Brian Jones who showed us all the features of my new vehicle was very helpful too! We look forward to our next purchase at Moss Brothers, we will never go anywhere else!

Charles Bradfield, Jose, Brian Jones

molly12d
9/04/2015

"Leased vehicle"

All agents we worked with were very knowledgeable about the process and the vehicle we leased. Exceeded excellent service during our visit and making the purchase. Thank you.

Theresa Chandler, Therese.