Moss Bros. Buick GMC

Allen Cadillac GMC

Melbee
12/01/2015

"Great experience "

Everyone was professional and helpful. I knew what I wanted and didn't get pressured or the run around. It was a positive car buying experience.

Kenny

Newbuickowners!
10/18/2015

"Purchase of Buick Encore for my wife"

The people in the dealership were extremely friendly, helpful, and non pressure. We love working with them and had a wonderful experience. The only negative was the the guy in finance that we finished with was rude and thought he was being funny. He was offensive and put a bad end to an otherwise enjoyable experience. Everyone else was great!

Ken, Julio, Charles

Crystal C.
9/16/2015

"The best buying experience EVER!!!"

Everyone we dealt with was extremely courteous, friendly and knowledgeable. You could tell everyone cares about their customers. I have always dreaded the vehicle purchase/lease process UNTIL now. We stopped late in the evening just to inquired on availability of the vehicle I wanted and meet Charles Bradfield. He had a great attitude, knew what he was talking about, proud of the dealership and wasn't pushy at all. For that reason we came back the next day. They didn't have what I was looking for in their inventory but Charles went the extra mile to find the exact vehicle in the color and with the features I wanted at another dealership. He kept in touch with me through the week updating me on the arrival of my beautiful new 2016 Black Acadia! It was worth the wait and I can honestly say I actually enjoyed every moment of leasing my new Acadia from Moss Brothers GMC. When we got home my husband and I both said almost at the same time, "that was the most pleasant, stress free transaction we ever had". We actually had fun and had some laughs through the experience. His assistant Jose was great too. Brian Jones who showed us all the features of my new vehicle was very helpful too! We look forward to our next purchase at Moss Brothers, we will never go anywhere else!

Charles Bradfield, Jose, Brian Jones

molly12d
9/04/2015

"Leased vehicle"

All agents we worked with were very knowledgeable about the process and the vehicle we leased. Exceeded excellent service during our visit and making the purchase. Thank you.

Theresa Chandler, Therese.

me
1/04/2015

"Chrome piece replacementhat on Acadia"

Charged me $75 as a customer courtesy. I strongly feel that it should have been done at no cost to me, since it was clearly a serious manufacturer defect!!!! Thus, it should not have mattered that the warranty had expired a few months earlier!

don't know

Claudiataxlady
12/30/2014

"Excellent "

Great costumer service and fast service took it on Saturday without appointment and it was done in a few hours very happy with the service I received today.

John King

saturn1
11/18/2014

"Outstanding Job"

Mr Justin Amezquita did a very good job both with his addressing the problem and satisfying the contract. He was very polite and knowlegable about the problems and my vehicle runs like new. My time was well spent! Thank You...

Justin Amezquita

CDEN
5/13/2013

"I submitted an internet request for a GMC Terrain and was..."

I submitted an internet request for a GMC Terrain and was given several quotes from dealers via Edmunds. I was told by Moss Bros GMC in Moreno Valley that they had a vehicle for me that was available for same day purchase. After driving 70 miles I arrived at the dealership to find the sales person Keith Allen had went home. His manager had gone home as well. The car I was told would be there was not even in stock. I was then offered another vehicle. I have never dealt with this kind of unprofessionalism when buying a vehicle in my life. The next morning I called the dealership to complain and spoke to Kacy who told me that he would rectify the situation. All they could offer me was some accessories. I want other consumers to know that Moss Bros dealership in Moreno Valley was very deceptive to us. Out of all the dealers who responded to me, this was the only dealer who did not provide a vin number for the vehicle. I have also filed a report with GMC directly but I wanted consumers to be aware of Moss Bros dishonesty.

Kacy, Keith Allen

jmccamly
5/25/2012

"I was greeted by Jason asking what service I needed. ..."

I was greeted by Jason asking what service I needed. Immediately, Jason had me complete the paperwork for my service and asked if I needed a ride home. He said the service would be finished by 1:00 pm but he would contact me when car was completed. At about 12:45 pm I received a call from Jason saying my car was ready. At about 1:15 pm I arrived at the service department to pick up car. I am extremely happy with the service. Jerry McCamly Moreno Valley, CA 2011 Buick Enclave

Jason forsyth

ltodo4941
5/15/2012

"My experience at Moss Bros. Buick dealership and Service..."

My experience at Moss Bros. Buick dealership and Service department have been great. Another great service at Moss Bros.Buick is the shuttle service. The driver told us if we wanted to go home to San Bernardino he would take us there. At that time we just wanted to go to Bobs Big Boy. Jon Pena did a great job at getting our buick repaired fast and getting us out of there. Thank you very much.

Jon Pena , Theresa Chandler, Charles Bradfield