Motor Werks Honda in Barrington

Stephen Meloney

Tony  Kashif, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Motor Werks Honda in Barrington

Tony Kashif

July 20, 2017

"Received the help I was looking for."

- Jim Swift

Rashad was very helpful finding the CR-V I was looking for. He answered all my questions. He was a pleasure to deal with. I felt he was very honest and never pressured me to purchase the vehicle. His follow up since I bought the car has been excellent. My experience with Motor Works was positive. I look forward to doing business with them.

Rashad McFadden

July 19, 2017

"Was blown away by Motor Werks Honda experience! "

- Brian P Crawford

My wife and I purchased a new 2017 Honda Pilot EX-L at Motor Werks Honda this past weekend. This was our first experience with Motor Werks. I could not have been more impressed by the staff (Kathryn, Steve and Kenny) throughout my entire experience. I had sent out an email through Honda's website to locate the vehicle that we had wanted and Motor Werks was the only dealership to take the request seriously and willing to deal through email immediately. They offered a more than fair price on both the Pilot and the trade-in and were very pleasant and forthcoming during the negotiations. The day of the purchase was what impressed my wife and I the most about how Motor Werks treats their customers. Steve walked us through all of the features of our new Pilot and gave us a tour of the expansive facilities to show us where we will take our vehicle for servicing and all the niceties that Motor Werks Barrington offers. Steve even grabbed a sandwich for me when I mentioned that I was getting hungry! We look forward to our future relationship with Motor Werks and expect the service experience will be just as great as the sales experience.

Kathryn Connor
Stephen Meloney
Kenny Wadman

July 13, 2017

"LOVED our experience at Motor Werks Honda!"

- zman

My wife and I purchased a new 2017 Honda Accord Sport at Motor Werks Honda over the 4th of July weekend. It was by far THE BEST car shopping experience ever! The sale associate, Thomas Bye was by the nicest, most intelligent car salesman that I ever dealt with. He was honest, knowledgeable and such a pleasure to deal with. We shopped at another Honda dealer elsewhere but that group was rude, pushy and very condescending just like many others in the past. We will definitely shop with Motor Werks again the future! If ever at Motor Werks Honda ask for Tom Bye!!

Thomas Bye