Mullinax Ford of New Smyrna

Coggin Deland Ford

Judy, NSB
2/06/2016

"very professional"

Our experience at the dealership was very professional the entire time. The minute we walked in and until we left. AJ our sales person was very professional. He spoke about the car and the dealership. It was very refreshing Not to hear about personal subjects from them. I would recommend this dealership to others.

AJ, Steve

Marilyn97
1/17/2016

"Great service, love the car"

Great salesperson Gina. Very knowledgeable and she took very good care of us. Love our new Ford Escape. We also our our car repairs and maintenance done there and have always been very satisfied.

Gina, sales manager and finance manager

Focuslover
1/13/2016

"Excellent customer service"

I have purchased two vehicles from Mullinax Ford in New Smyrna Beach and had an excellent experience both times. I purchased a Focus in 2008 and again in 2015. I adhered to the recommended maintenance schedule that was provided in the owner's manual and used the on-site service offered by the dealer. That vehicle achieved 205,000 miles before I traded it in and had minimal non-standard maintenance issues. The support provide by the on-site service department was always performed in an efficient timely manner and the cost estimates provided before the service was performed were either right on the mark or were more than what the actual cost ended up being which was always a nice surprise. Purchasing a vehicle here is very relaxing, there is no pressure to buy from the sales staff and the up-front pricing is great. I love my new 2015 Focus and it's already getting 36.0 mpg. I definitely would purchase another vehicle from this dealership.

AJ

bolducj
1/12/2016

"quick no pressure car buying experience"

I have purchased 5 cars from Mullinax. I always do a financial analysis before buying and Mullinax always surpasses their competition. The buying experience is always no hassle. Low pressure and quick. We have purchased many vehicles and this is the dealer all others should benchmark. The Sales Consultant we use is Chip Torman, he is courteous, professional, knowledgeable and always follows through to ensure we are delighted with vehicle and the buying experience.

Chip Torman

Chipper
1/06/2016

"Top Notch"

I visited 3 different local Ford dealers before looking a Mullinax Ford. None of the dealers had or could find me the vehicle I wanted and instead of working to get the vehicle I wanted they all tried to sell me something different. Mullinaz went out of their way to find the exact 2016 F-150 I wanted in a very short amount of time. They kept me informed of the search process by emails and phone calls. Once the truck arrived there were no surprises and the delivery process was excellent. All the features were explained in detailed and the buying process was quick. The experience was Top Notch and I will look at Mullinax first for my next vehicle.

Larry, AJ

Bronko
1/03/2016

"Pleasant experience"

Buying at the New Smyrna Beach dealership provides a pressure free buying experience. The quick service center provides expert service with minimal waiting in the new waiting area. This is definitely not your typical pressure dealership. Buyer hear removes the dread of buying a new or used vehicle with upfront pricing.

Ken in sales and Craig in service

RVGuy
12/31/2015

"Excellent customer service. Treated us with respect and care"

Went to two other Ford Dealers before going to Mullinax. The difference in treatment and pricing was astounding. One dealer was six thousand dollars more for the same car. Mullinax gave us fair price on a new car and offered what I thought was a fair price for our trade in. It was as pleasant an experience as one could expect in the car buying world. Well above my expectations.

Keith Blackburn

koontz,chris
12/30/2015

"Very Professional and Accommodating"

Being a business owner with a fleet of vehicles, I unfortunately have had to buy vehicles as far away as Kissimmee. Mullinax was recommended to me by someone who had purchased a vehicle 6 months earlier. I will now pass on the recommendation to other people. The buying experience was one of the best I have had. I will recommend the dealership along with the salesman, Larry Earhart, to everyone. It is nice to have a local dealership that a local businessman can use.

Larry Earhart

hannahrain
12/29/2015

"They do not treat their customers well."

Drove 1.5 hrs to look at a truck, liked it, did an application which was approved (excellent 800+ credit score) were finishing up haggling via texts (so much for their no haggling, as they kept coming down on price) anyway decided to put a deposit on the vehicle as we were getting to a number we liked.... and oh, IT ALREADY HAS A DEPOSIT ON IT ?!?! We do not ever run our credit for the heck of it, we ran credit with intentions on making a deal. That is not the right way to treat customers, they should have let the prospective customer know that the truck has a pending application but that they would contact them if it did not sale. Not only did that dealer waste our time, they more than likely caused out credit score to drop points for no reason. I typed a review on their Facebook, no profanity or anything nasty and it was not accepted... They have such an excellent rating on their Facebook because they won't allow anything less than excellent to be posted. I will not ever even think about purchasing from this dealer again.

Steve Rocci

Saram2016
12/23/2015

"Customer comes first! Definitely right choice!"

After totaling my car in a hydroplane, And being faced with purchasing a new car for the first time, Nick Mullins at Mullinax was an absolute angel! He was patient and explanatory through the entire process and knew answers to all of my questions. Never once did I feel as if Mullinax lost focus on 100% customer satisfaction. Even the financing department was very straight forward and helpful in explaining all of the details and numbers to me. Not only that, but Mullinax is amazing at following up with a customer after a purchase for any questions or concerns as well! If you're looking for a dealership that you can trust, I would definitely recommend Mullinax!

Nick Mullins