Mullinax Ford of New Smyrna

Bozard Ford Lincoln

Kelly Ford

Offshore Debary
2/23/2015

"Good Dealership To Enjoy Your Purchase Experience:"

I have done business with Mullinax in Apoka for many years, however this location is closer to my home in West Volusia, so I decided to change locations. I have been very pleased with all my dealings over the past 12 years, and have referred family and friends to Mullinax. While nothing is perfect in life, especially when spending large sums of money, but Mullinax as a dealership group has managed to make the experience one that is comfortable with less stress then most automobile dealers. With their (NO DEALER FEE'S) and Upfront Pricing, it really takes away sting you feel when you are negotiating the numbers. No Surprises at the BOTTOMLINE!!!

Terri Metcalfe

dieselford
2/09/2015

"epitome of used car salesman"

Dealership was very poorly represented by a salesman by the name of " Russel", very irresponsible and a Liar. This man is solely reponsible for giving used car salesman a bad name. He is the epitome of such salesman. He intentionally lies and uses these tactics to sell cars, not to be trusted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dealership was appologetic for his actions specifically Eric Kriechbaum, Eric handled situation professionally.

Russel

February 20, 2015

We appreciate this feedback about your experience and are sorry to hear it was unsatisfactory. Mullinax Ford prides itself on extending friendly service and truly apologize for the stressful encounter. We are glad to hear Eric was able to help in the end but if you would like to discuss the matters further, I am available at wecare(at)mullinaxford.com. We hope you give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Jerry
2/05/2015

"Pleasant and painless buying experience"

Found our desired vehicle on-line after deciding we would have to order to get the truck we wanted., Another dealer we were working with actually found our truck, and after seeing the truck on your website, two email exchanges & one phone call resulted in our purchase commitment. No-haggle price, professional interaction by Steve & Kim, great facility - Outstanding! Kim made the usual paper-signing ordeal very pleasant by her sense-of-humor and presentation of the endless stack of required forms. Were expecting an insult on a trade-in offer, but it was acceptable and was part of the deal. The Mexican restaurant recommendation was awesome, thank you all! We love our F-150 Platinum!

Steve Rocci & Kim Miller

February 06, 2015

Congratulations on your Ford F150 Platinum! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate it. At Mullinax Ford, we offer a great selection and our internet prices are always REAL-- no haggle necessary. Glad we could get you into a truck you love and hope you'll return in the future!

rcurnutte
1/19/2015

"Mullinax Ford is the BEST!"

When you are ready to buy a car, go to Mullinax! Their up-front pricing makes for an excellent experience. No haggling. Just good customer experience. If you're looking for a used car, if they don't have what you're looking for, they'll try to get it for you! We just bought our 3rd and 4th vehicles from them. And their service department provides good service promptly. Appointments are available, making it even better. Give them a try!

Jack Tuthill

January 19, 2015

Great to hear that our Up Front Pricing and No Dealer Fees made your buying experience at Mullinax Ford a good one! We truly appreciate your repeated business and hope you are enjoying your vehicles. We look forward to working with you for all your car-needs in the future!

lmcginnis6
12/15/2014

"bought new car after car was totalled"

I was referred to Mullinax Ford by a friend. Didnt have great credit do I wasnt sure they could help. My sales man Mike A. was amazing. I thought maybe I could get a used car. Ended up with a brand new car in my price range financed which will help my credit and had lots of discounts and rebates. Mullinax made a very stressful time an amazing one!

Mike Ayverson

December 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It is great to hear that we were able to help you find a car that suits your needs and more. At Mullinax Ford, we do our best to make sure our customers are always satisfied. We look forward to working with you again and wish you many happy miles!

Dessira
11/18/2014

"Great First Time Buying Experience"

This was my first time buying a car on my own. Steve was great. I exchanged emails first and he had the car waiting when I came to text drive. Buying experience was wonderful. I had a horrible experience at a dealership in Daytona a week earlier. I was hesitant walking in but Steve was very helpful and not pushy. I left with a new car at a great price and had a great buying experience.

Steve Rocci

November 19, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Too often we hear poor stories from customers' experiences before coming to Mullinax Ford. Glad we could turn your vehicle-purchasing experience around for the best! We hope you are enjoying your new car and look forward to working with you in the future!

Jimmyandmarta
11/15/2014

"Great Experience-Jimmy C"

I looked for a new Mustang GT for almost 2 months before I decided to spread my search outside the greater Orlando area. I looked on line at Mullinax Ford of New Smyrna and their online sales person Anthony Cuevas got right back to me. He was easy to deal with, not pushy and very professional. We actually had some great conversations over the phone. He found the exact GT I was looking for and I fell in love with it when I saw it. They held it for me for a small deposit and since it was about an hour away waited for me to comeback the following week to make my purchase. They have not only earned a long time customer but I will highly recommend them and specifically Anthony to anyone I know is looking to purchase a new car or truck. The gave me a good price on a trade-in, made the purchase supper easy and Anthony did not ever come across as pushy or anything but friendly! He was Awesome! Jimmy C.

Anthony Cuevas

November 19, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to leave us reviews, Jimmy. Anthony is a great example of how we do business at Mullinax Ford. We do everything we can to make your buying process as stress-free and quick as possible. We hope you are enjoying your new Ford Mustang and look forward to working with you again!

jselter
10/24/2014

"Oversold and under performed"

My search for a truck to tow a camping trailer took me to this dealership where I had previously purchased a vehicle; an overall positive experience. However in the case of my truck purchase I was oversold and undervalued. The vehicle was not was describe but bad me I made the purchase because I needed a vehicle for the camper that I had purchased. The sales person was a nice person but clearly did not do his homework.

sales person

Jerry Lewis
10/23/2014

"Professional&prompt"

My wife and I just moved from Cleveland Ohio to Daytona Beach, heard of Mullinax Ford down here great felt like at home. Everyone professional and being a retired Ford employee. Buy nothing else except Ford products. Chip was a great help Thank you

Chip

October 24, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear you had a positive experience. At Mullinax Ford, we treat every customer like they are a friend or family member and do our best to ensure they leave our stores happy. Glad we could help you find a vehicle and wish you many happy miles!

T& C
10/14/2014

"Great Experience "

I was shopping around for a new truck and had been to 2 other dealerships prior to stopping by Mullinax Ford. It was a Sunday since my entire Saturday was at the other dealerships. To my surprise a salesman was actually on the lot an hour before opening. He was a nice refreshing young man and wasn't the typical salesman I had been with the day before. No pressure at all and very knowledgeable. The sales price on the window (the upfront pricing) was thousand cheaper than the retail printout and that was actually the real price- another nice surprise. There were no dealer fees, my trade in was valued more here than the other dealerships and it even gets better....the interest rate was 2% less than the other places. Mullinax saved me over $10,000 with all of the savings. I got a great deal and the transaction couldn't have been more pleasant. I will never have to shop around for the best deal. I know where all my future cars will come from. The hardest part from now on will be "what color" I will be taking home on my next vehicle purchase. Thanks to our wonderful salesman Jack Tuthill and the wonderful staff we are VERY HAPPY with our purchase. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP to all our friends, business acquaintances and neighbors.

Jack Tuthill

October 20, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Mullinax Ford always stays true to Up Front Pricing and no dealer fees. We are happy to hear that we could do everything we could to make your buying experience the best. The greatest type of compliment is when our customers recommend us to their friends and family; we truly appreciate it. Hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and wish you many happy miles!