Mullinax Ford of New Smyrna

Bozard Ford Lincoln

izzy
3/24/2015

"outstanding experience "

This ranks at the top of my buying experience I have purchased many vehicles through many dealerships . I usually buy a new vehicle every 3yrs and have never had a dealership work as hard for my business as these guys

Jack,Ken ,Tom

March 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. At Mullinax Ford, we strive to make the buying process as quick and stress-free for our customers as possible. Glad we were able to help you find another vehicle you love and we hope you'll be returning for your next purchase! We appreciate your business.

Salugo
3/16/2015

"Terrible Service Department"

I purchased a Certified Pre-Owned 2013 Ford Focus SE in May 2014. Recently, February 2015 my A/C stopped blowing cold. So I did the basic troubleshooting (fuses) and one of them one popped for the A/C Compressor. I replaced it with a new one and it popped again so that meant there was a short in the wiring somewhere. So thinking my car is Certified Pre-Owned, I figured it would be covered since the A/C Compressor is something that's covered under warranty. I was sitting in the lounge waiting while my car was being "serviced". I have an associate by the name of Brittany walk up and immediately say, "We have a problem." Which I don't believe is a good way to start a conversation with a customer. She continued to say, "Unfortunately, what is wrong with your car is not covered under warranty. It seems like something has come up and hit the connector on the A/C Compressor and broke it." I questioned how something could bounce up and hit the connector when it's protected by the engine cover that's mounted under the engine of the car. She immediately said, after storming off in a rude manner, "Let me go get my service manager." He comes over and basically states what she told me and seemed like he wasn't open for further discussion regarding getting the issue resolved. He also began to tell me that someone other than his shop has worked on the car & that the damages could have been caused by that work that was done, and I said only myself since I do my own oil changes. He basically insinuated that I caused the damages even though performing an oil change on this car takes place on the other side of the car. He continued to have the dimeanor that he wasn't going to help me. He continued by telling me the repairs would cost approximately $800, for a broken connector. Before this visit I was considering purchasing my next vehicle from this dealership because of the excellent customer service I received from Bipen who sold me the car, I also have a friend who was going to consider financing a vehicle through this dealership. But unfortunately, after witnessing the service departments customer service we felt as if they came off in a rude and offensive manner & after today we would not recommend this dealership for service or any other business. I do not feel as if that is fair for my new salesman Jack T. for losing two potential sales due to the lack of customer service from Brittany & Chris. I will add that Bipen was able to help calm down the situation by giving me solutions as to what next steps I should follow to get my car serviced under warranty. I also gave Jack T. a call shortly after, to follow up with the service. He was disappointed in the customer service given to me by the service department, he told me that he will get in touch with his manager and would give me a call back with a solution. I gladly appreciate that Bipen & Jack were able to defuse the situation, & hear me out. Especially to have them both agree with me that the service department should've either repaired the issue or gave me another option to replace the compressor. In the end, it seems like the customer service is there when you're there to give them your money. But customer service seems to dwindle when you are there hoping they'll help you repair your car with their money.

Brittany, Chris, Bipen, & Jack

March 20, 2015

At Mullinax Ford it is our goal to deliver the highest level of service possible. The service manager is aware of your situation and is willing to discuss it further with you. If you would like, please contact him at our New Smyrna Beach location (386)478-0530.

Offshore Debary
2/23/2015

"Good Dealership To Enjoy Your Purchase Experience:"

I have done business with Mullinax in Apoka for many years, however this location is closer to my home in West Volusia, so I decided to change locations. I have been very pleased with all my dealings over the past 12 years, and have referred family and friends to Mullinax. While nothing is perfect in life, especially when spending large sums of money, but Mullinax as a dealership group has managed to make the experience one that is comfortable with less stress then most automobile dealers. With their (NO DEALER FEE'S) and Upfront Pricing, it really takes away sting you feel when you are negotiating the numbers. No Surprises at the BOTTOMLINE!!!

Terri Metcalfe

March 02, 2015

No Dealer Fees and Upfront Pricing are just a couple of the things we do at Mullinax Ford to preserve the fun in car-buying. We are glad we were able to provide you with a great experience and truly appreciate your loyalty over the years. Congratulations on your vehicle and we wish you many happy miles!

dieselford
2/09/2015

"epitome of used car salesman"

Dealership was very poorly represented by a salesman by the name of " Russel", very irresponsible and a Liar. This man is solely reponsible for giving used car salesman a bad name. He is the epitome of such salesman. He intentionally lies and uses these tactics to sell cars, not to be trusted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dealership was appologetic for his actions specifically Eric Kriechbaum, Eric handled situation professionally.

Russel

February 20, 2015

We appreciate this feedback about your experience and are sorry to hear it was unsatisfactory. Mullinax Ford prides itself on extending friendly service and truly apologize for the stressful encounter. We are glad to hear Eric was able to help in the end but if you would like to discuss the matters further, I am available at wecare(at)mullinaxford.com. We hope you give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Jerry
2/05/2015

"Pleasant and painless buying experience"

Found our desired vehicle on-line after deciding we would have to order to get the truck we wanted., Another dealer we were working with actually found our truck, and after seeing the truck on your website, two email exchanges & one phone call resulted in our purchase commitment. No-haggle price, professional interaction by Steve & Kim, great facility - Outstanding! Kim made the usual paper-signing ordeal very pleasant by her sense-of-humor and presentation of the endless stack of required forms. Were expecting an insult on a trade-in offer, but it was acceptable and was part of the deal. The Mexican restaurant recommendation was awesome, thank you all! We love our F-150 Platinum!

Steve Rocci & Kim Miller

February 06, 2015

Congratulations on your Ford F150 Platinum! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate it. At Mullinax Ford, we offer a great selection and our internet prices are always REAL-- no haggle necessary. Glad we could get you into a truck you love and hope you'll return in the future!

rcurnutte
1/19/2015

"Mullinax Ford is the BEST!"

When you are ready to buy a car, go to Mullinax! Their up-front pricing makes for an excellent experience. No haggling. Just good customer experience. If you're looking for a used car, if they don't have what you're looking for, they'll try to get it for you! We just bought our 3rd and 4th vehicles from them. And their service department provides good service promptly. Appointments are available, making it even better. Give them a try!

Jack Tuthill

January 19, 2015

Great to hear that our Up Front Pricing and No Dealer Fees made your buying experience at Mullinax Ford a good one! We truly appreciate your repeated business and hope you are enjoying your vehicles. We look forward to working with you for all your car-needs in the future!

lmcginnis6
12/15/2014

"bought new car after car was totalled"

I was referred to Mullinax Ford by a friend. Didnt have great credit do I wasnt sure they could help. My sales man Mike A. was amazing. I thought maybe I could get a used car. Ended up with a brand new car in my price range financed which will help my credit and had lots of discounts and rebates. Mullinax made a very stressful time an amazing one!

Mike Ayverson

December 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It is great to hear that we were able to help you find a car that suits your needs and more. At Mullinax Ford, we do our best to make sure our customers are always satisfied. We look forward to working with you again and wish you many happy miles!

Dessira
11/18/2014

"Great First Time Buying Experience"

This was my first time buying a car on my own. Steve was great. I exchanged emails first and he had the car waiting when I came to text drive. Buying experience was wonderful. I had a horrible experience at a dealership in Daytona a week earlier. I was hesitant walking in but Steve was very helpful and not pushy. I left with a new car at a great price and had a great buying experience.

Steve Rocci

November 19, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Too often we hear poor stories from customers' experiences before coming to Mullinax Ford. Glad we could turn your vehicle-purchasing experience around for the best! We hope you are enjoying your new car and look forward to working with you in the future!

Jimmyandmarta
11/15/2014

"Great Experience-Jimmy C"

I looked for a new Mustang GT for almost 2 months before I decided to spread my search outside the greater Orlando area. I looked on line at Mullinax Ford of New Smyrna and their online sales person Anthony Cuevas got right back to me. He was easy to deal with, not pushy and very professional. We actually had some great conversations over the phone. He found the exact GT I was looking for and I fell in love with it when I saw it. They held it for me for a small deposit and since it was about an hour away waited for me to comeback the following week to make my purchase. They have not only earned a long time customer but I will highly recommend them and specifically Anthony to anyone I know is looking to purchase a new car or truck. The gave me a good price on a trade-in, made the purchase supper easy and Anthony did not ever come across as pushy or anything but friendly! He was Awesome! Jimmy C.

Anthony Cuevas

November 19, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to leave us reviews, Jimmy. Anthony is a great example of how we do business at Mullinax Ford. We do everything we can to make your buying process as stress-free and quick as possible. We hope you are enjoying your new Ford Mustang and look forward to working with you again!

jselter
10/24/2014

"Oversold and under performed"

My search for a truck to tow a camping trailer took me to this dealership where I had previously purchased a vehicle; an overall positive experience. However in the case of my truck purchase I was oversold and undervalued. The vehicle was not was describe but bad me I made the purchase because I needed a vehicle for the camper that I had purchased. The sales person was a nice person but clearly did not do his homework.

sales person