Mullinax Ford of New Smyrna

Mullinax Ford of New Smyrna Info

Gary Yeomans Ford Lincoln

Tropical Ford

"Mr. Michael Maira"

Great Sales person Larry Airheart he was very informative and personable. I like the no haggle approach to your car sales. I feel that I was treated fairly.

Larry Airhart

"Low Key and Knowledgeable"

I purchased a brand new 2014 F150. I had a wonderful buying experience from start to end. It was a relaxing process to look, talk, review, decide, etc with questions answered honestly and not being pressured. Also, the straight forward pricing stops the craziness. My salesperson was Mike Ayversone - really nice guy and so is the owner Larry Mullinax. Great experience overall and great truck !

Mike Ayversone, CJ Jayamal, and Larry Mullinax

"Best car buying experience so far!"

We had purchased three vehicles in the last two and a half years before going to Mullinax NSB to buy a Mustang for my brother's 18th birthday. This experience was by far the most stress free purchase yet. I did my research and decided on Mullinax for the up front pricing and no dealer fees. I inquired online and was contacted by Anthony C. who we worked with for the entire process. He was terrific! Definitely will go back and see him for any future Ford purchases. Thanks again Anthony and the rest of the Mullinax NSB team!

Anthony Cuevas

August 14, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. Anthony is a great example of how we do business at Mullinax Ford. We always keep the best interest of the customer in mind and go the extra mile to help in any way we can. Glad we could get you into a vehicle that fits your needs. Enjoy your vehicle!

"Low Pressure Sales Pitch"

We had dealt with our salesman previously so there was little pressure to sell. The biggest problem was they did not have the truck we wanted. We finally settled for a much more expensive model.

Ken

August 14, 2014

We are so glad to have you as a loyal Mullinax Ford customer. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and your kind words.

"Stress Free Car Buying"

This is the second purchase of a new Ford Mustang from Jae King. The new dealership location offers a good selection of vehicles for purchase. Very friendly and helpful staff. No haggle buying is the way to go. Makes for a relaxed purchase with no pressure. Jae King is a pleasure to work with and I will recommend him to friends in the market for a Ford.

Jae King

July 08, 2014

Thank you remaining a loyal Mullinax Ford customer we appreciate your business! Jae is a great example of how we do business at Mullinax, keeping the buying process quick, easy and painless. Congratulations on your second Mustang!

"Great savings"

NO HASSLE BUYING PAY THE PRICE ON THE CAR WHICH WILL BE THE BEST AROUND A HOUR LATER YOUR DRIVING HOME.WHAT COULD BE BETTER.

Pride and Joy

July 08, 2014

Up Front Pricing and a simple and purchasing experience is what we strive for at Mullinax Ford! Thanks for sharing your great experience.

"F150 Lease"

I leased a new ford F150 for my wife. CJ was our salesman and he showed us all our options and was incredibly helpful. We will be going back when its time for me to get a new car.

CJ

July 08, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle. Glad you had a great experience at Mullinax Ford we strive to always make the buying process simple and stress free for our customers. We look forward to helping you with all your future vehicle needs.

"Cleaning of vehicle purchased."

Overall we were very happy with the purchasing of our used Escape. Our salesman, Ken Heedum was terrific!! Our only problem was the interior of the vehicle was very dirty!! We spent all day yesterday trying to clean the seats front and rear and finally gave up and ordered new seat covers for the vehicle!!!

Ken Heedhum

"Yet another bad service experience"

Took car in for a 10,000 mile service plus a Sync issue. The 10,000 service included an oil change. They overfilled the oil by over a full quart. Additionally, they could not even wipe down the new oil filter to remove the old oil that was dripped on it. As for the Sync issue, I made this appointment 30 days ago, explaining the issue was with the right side dash display NAV POI does not work. I took the car in explained, and demonstrated the issue to the service writer. I was told it was fixed and it was explained a setting was the issue. I asked for the Sync tech to show me the how he fixed it. It turns out he was working on the 8" MFT, which was not the issue, not the right side dash display. I showed him the issue and said he would have to call the Ford tech line for help with fixing it. This dealer is 50 miles away from were I live, the Sync tech does not work on Saturdays, so that means I have to take a day off from work. And it turns out I wasted that day off. These were the issues, here's possible ways to solve them. 1. Attention to detail. Either the techs don't care, and management doesn't either. Or management isn't spot checking what the techs are doing. It could be either, or both. Basically they have no quality control. 2. Check the oil level AFTER you change it. Simple enough double check to make sure you did it right. 3. Wipe down the area you worked on. That's just simple housekeeping. 4. Understand and read the service appointment request so you know what work is required. I'm disappointed yet again.

Bob, Mark

"Amazing Experience"

Buying a car is always a long process. Leo at Mullinax Ford in New Smyrna actually made it enjoyable. He was upfront and honest every step of the way. He was incredibly personable as was everyone else we interacted with. Everyone worked together as a team to ensure we received the best service possible and for that, I will definitely recommend this dealership to my family and friends.

Leo