Mullinax Ford of New Smyrna

Call
Mullinax Ford of New Smyrna Info

Bozard Ford Lincoln

Duval Ford

"Great First Time Buying Experience"

This was my first time buying a car on my own. Steve was great. I exchanged emails first and he had the car waiting when I came to text drive. Buying experience was wonderful. I had a horrible experience at a dealership in Daytona a week earlier. I was hesitant walking in but Steve was very helpful and not pushy. I left with a new car at a great price and had a great buying experience.

Steve Rocci

November 19, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Too often we hear poor stories from customers' experiences before coming to Mullinax Ford. Glad we could turn your vehicle-purchasing experience around for the best! We hope you are enjoying your new car and look forward to working with you in the future!

"Great Experience-Jimmy C"

I looked for a new Mustang GT for almost 2 months before I decided to spread my search outside the greater Orlando area. I looked on line at Mullinax Ford of New Smyrna and their online sales person Anthony Cuevas got right back to me. He was easy to deal with, not pushy and very professional. We actually had some great conversations over the phone. He found the exact GT I was looking for and I fell in love with it when I saw it. They held it for me for a small deposit and since it was about an hour away waited for me to comeback the following week to make my purchase. They have not only earned a long time customer but I will highly recommend them and specifically Anthony to anyone I know is looking to purchase a new car or truck. The gave me a good price on a trade-in, made the purchase supper easy and Anthony did not ever come across as pushy or anything but friendly! He was Awesome! Jimmy C.

Anthony Cuevas

November 19, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to leave us reviews, Jimmy. Anthony is a great example of how we do business at Mullinax Ford. We do everything we can to make your buying process as stress-free and quick as possible. We hope you are enjoying your new Ford Mustang and look forward to working with you again!

"Oversold and under performed"

My search for a truck to tow a camping trailer took me to this dealership where I had previously purchased a vehicle; an overall positive experience. However in the case of my truck purchase I was oversold and undervalued. The vehicle was not was describe but bad me I made the purchase because I needed a vehicle for the camper that I had purchased. The sales person was a nice person but clearly did not do his homework.

sales person

"Professional&prompt"

My wife and I just moved from Cleveland Ohio to Daytona Beach, heard of Mullinax Ford down here great felt like at home. Everyone professional and being a retired Ford employee. Buy nothing else except Ford products. Chip was a great help Thank you

Chip

October 24, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear you had a positive experience. At Mullinax Ford, we treat every customer like they are a friend or family member and do our best to ensure they leave our stores happy. Glad we could help you find a vehicle and wish you many happy miles!

"Great Experience "

I was shopping around for a new truck and had been to 2 other dealerships prior to stopping by Mullinax Ford. It was a Sunday since my entire Saturday was at the other dealerships. To my surprise a salesman was actually on the lot an hour before opening. He was a nice refreshing young man and wasn't the typical salesman I had been with the day before. No pressure at all and very knowledgeable. The sales price on the window (the upfront pricing) was thousand cheaper than the retail printout and that was actually the real price- another nice surprise. There were no dealer fees, my trade in was valued more here than the other dealerships and it even gets better....the interest rate was 2% less than the other places. Mullinax saved me over $10,000 with all of the savings. I got a great deal and the transaction couldn't have been more pleasant. I will never have to shop around for the best deal. I know where all my future cars will come from. The hardest part from now on will be "what color" I will be taking home on my next vehicle purchase. Thanks to our wonderful salesman Jack Tuthill and the wonderful staff we are VERY HAPPY with our purchase. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP to all our friends, business acquaintances and neighbors.

Jack Tuthill

October 20, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Mullinax Ford always stays true to Up Front Pricing and no dealer fees. We are happy to hear that we could do everything we could to make your buying experience the best. The greatest type of compliment is when our customers recommend us to their friends and family; we truly appreciate it. Hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and wish you many happy miles!

"No pressure or hard sell."

Stopped here to look at Fusion Hybrid and was greeted by Greg Wheaton. He took me for a test ride and explained all of the features during drive. They didn't have the color I wanted but Greg and the young lady who is in charge of inventory went out of their way to check inventories of other dealers and found a Ruby Red Titanium Hybrid and made arrangements for it to be brought to their dealership the following day. I appreciate the upfront pricing and NO dealer fees. During the finance procedure, I was amazed at all the paperwork and the time it took, other than that it was a great experience.

Greg Wheaton

October 20, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Up Front Pricing, no dealer fees, and a simple purchasing experience is what we strive for here at Mullinax Ford. We are happy that we were able to do everything we could to get you exactly what you wanted. Hope you are enjoying your Ford Fusion Hybrid and look forward to working with you in the future!

"Easy and friendly"

I haven't had a car payment in 15 years so I was very skeptical, but Mike was friendly and pleasant to work with. By the end of the day I walked out with an awesome 2014 Ford Focus. I love it! ?? The whole staff was great! Will definitely be back and will tell anyone looking to go there first!

Mike

October 10, 2014

Congratulations on your new 2014 Ford Focus! Glad you had a great experience at Mullinax Ford as we strive to always make the buying process simple and stress free for our customers. The best type of compliment is when our customers recommend us to their friends and family. We truly appreciate it and look forward to helping you with all your future vehicle-needs!

"You are going to like them"

Outstanding! The folks at the dealership, from the sales person Anthony to the Finance Mgr to the detail person were great. Friendly, professional and willing to work with you.

Anthony, CJ

October 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We are happy to hear that our efforts in customer service and otherwise left you happy with your overall experience. Hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and look forward to working with you again!

"Fabulous!!"

This is all around the best dealership in the county to deal with. I drive by the local Ford dealer to take my business to this one. The price is always right, they are not pushy, do not try and sell you what is not in your budget. The owner Larry is great and the salesman Larry is great, the best combo in the business. The service dept is great also.

Larry Airhart

October 10, 2014

When a customer is willing to travel to visit our dealership, we know we are doing business right! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and share your Mullinax Ford experience. It is great to hear that you were satisfied throughout your buying process and we hope to work with you in the future!

"Professionalism"

This is a class A outfit from owner, to General Maanger to the lovely saleslady Terri Metcalfe. Very professional and to the point about price without quibbles. CJ in Finance was perfect in knowledge and professionalism. I would highly recommend them. For sure we will deal with them again.

Terri and CJ

October 10, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are happy to hear that you were thoroughly satisfied with your time at Mullinax Ford and hope to help you with your car-shopping in the future.