Mullinax Ford of New Smyrna

Coggin Deland Ford

agame
4/19/2016

"great experance"

I could write all the great experiences I had with this Ford dealership, but if your looking to buy a vehicle you should at least check them out I did and I'm on my second car from them . The sales representative are honest everything is up front ,

Greg Wheaton

Matt4006
4/17/2016

"Great salesman and sales manager."

Wonderful sales team an make you comfortable. Great to work with an never stop smilling. Ordered vehicle for 6 week wait an Jae king keep me up dated and also applyed nee rebates as they came down. Great person and I have bought 4 trucks now from him in 8 years.

Jae king

The Major
4/08/2016

"The BEST of The BEST!"

I have been buying vehicles from Mullinax since 2003 and will NEVER go anywhere else! They are honest, fair, friendly and completely customer-service oriented with no phony claims or hidden costs or price-gouging add-ons like Dealer Fees! Mullinax does it like you would want ALL dealers to do it - honest, efficient, friendly Ford sales. Try them and you'll join me in recommending them to anyone and everyone! Thanks, Mullinax!

Ryan Ortiz is My SuperStar!

JPL
3/30/2016

"Outstanding Customer Service and Easy Buying Experience"

Our experience was outstanding! Terri Metcalfe was great to work with as was her support management. She helped us to locate the perfect vehicle which was brought over from their Apopka dealership. This is the place if you are looking for a no hassle stress free buying experience! The upfront pricing with no dealers fees is a winner along with the trade allowance they provided was outstanding. They have also been excellent in taking care of us in the service department to resolve minor issues with the vehicle. We have purchased from several different dealerships in Central Florida over the past 30 years and this has by far been the most enjoyable experience thus far!

Terri Metcalfe

Jean Blezinski
3/12/2016

"They treat you like family!"

Everyone at Mullinex is so accommodating. They are there to make sure you are totally satisfied. My sales rep, Mike Alverson bent over backwards to get me just the vehicle I wanted at the price I wanted! Everyone there made sure I understood everything. I will always go back for my next vehicle.

Mike Alverson, Chris in financials and the manager

hrdiaz
2/26/2016

"Easy transaction"

I would highly recemmend Mullinax Ford. I called Mike Averyson, told him what I was looking for, took it for a test drive, and signed the papers in less than a week. I love my 2016 Ford Fusion.

Mike Averyson

PhilWil
2/08/2016

"We dropped the ball"

While vacationing in Daytona from Michigan we experienced some noise in the front end of the Mercury mountaineer that seemed to be getting worse. We took the vehicle into "Hugarts" auto Diagnostic on Nova Rd. The mechanic ASE certified mechanic test drove it with me, and pointed out the noise, and I asked is that the wheel hub (since I had one side replaced only) His response was no, that is in the AWD trans, and I believe it is your pinion Bearing. Hugarts indicated it would be a long period to get the part and because of Ford warranty they would have to be a third party reimbursement. We had to be in Orlando for the second leg of our vacation in two days and Hugarts would be greater than a week and a half. we elected to go directly to Ford dealership, Mullinex. We told the service dept. that we had the wheel hub replaced previously, and that Hugarts had diagnosed the Pinion. Mullinex called some day's later indicating the vehicle was repaired at greater that the estimate law requires to get prior authorization of any work exceeding $100. We only heard from them after they perform the work. Upon picking the vehicle up we found they had repaired the wheel hub and paid the $500 plus bill, drove from the service door to the end of the lot to find the brake wen't to the floor. Understand this was not the way the vehicle was delivered, and all brake work was performed at Delaney Ford, new calipers all around, pads, rotors the works. The service manager took the vehicle back, and apologized. We got a call some two days later indicating the master cylinder had been replaced . Due to lines being drain and failing to refile the reservoir. We proceeded to get on the freeway only to find the same initial problem had not been repaired. we got off the nearest exit to a Ford dealership in Titusville. Norris Ford mechanic test drove it, returned to state you didn't need a wheel hub that is your Trans Bearings. Wow, the very thing that Hugarts diagnosed and told to Mulinex Ford. The Titusville dealership was backed up and we would not get the vehicle for 7-10 days. We complained to Mulinex Ford who offered us the part repair refund. I explained you have ruined our vacation we are by this time extended over a week and counting, paying additional lodging, food , gas etc, and medical, plus our dogs were being kenneled and had a house setter to pay for additional day's. This was all too stressful. They refused to make it right. I called the owner of both Mullinax Ford and left message only to speak yet again with the service manager who indicated we have done all we will do. This lead me to Florida Agriculture Dept, where I find they "Mulline" had violated the statute for vehicle repair. I then hired an attorney KEL Law office, and contacted Ford Motor. I would warn anyone of having their vehicle repaired here, also when checking BBB website they have a A+ rating but that is because the pay complainants off and or refuse to answer BBB about complaints, and BB standard is veritable upon number of complaints versus non-complaints they receive. They are not accredited by BBB and the complaints with BBB are the same nature as my very complaint...Failed services. Shame that this Dealership won't perform at the professional level required under ASE, and State standards, and won't do right by the customer willingly, and take advantage of out of state travelers. We could not relax, and enjoy our vacation and go to disney, Universal as planned, with the possibility of large repair hanging over our head because the right repair was never done correctly, plus I am terminally ill and require medications that were now in Michigan because I was suppose to of been home by a week ago, so indeed up in emergency room Florida Orlando hospital. SHAME

Brittney & service Manager

February 25, 2016

I apologize that your experience was less than satisfactory and that a full refund did no accommodate what you felt was warranted in this situation. I hope you were able to get the necessary repairs. Kind regards, Chris Davis General Manager Mullinax Ford New Smyrna Beach Ph# (386) 428-9094

PhilWil responded to this review

February 08, 2016

Please see BBB complaint website: http://www.bbb.org/central-florida/business-reviews/auto-dealers-new-cars/mullinax-ford-in-new-smyrna-fl-90025193/print

Judy, NSB
2/06/2016

"very professional"

Our experience at the dealership was very professional the entire time. The minute we walked in and until we left. AJ our sales person was very professional. He spoke about the car and the dealership. It was very refreshing Not to hear about personal subjects from them. I would recommend this dealership to others.

AJ, Steve

February 25, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy our team provided professional service during your vehicle purchase. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future!

Marilyn97
1/17/2016

"Great service, love the car"

Great salesperson Gina. Very knowledgeable and she took very good care of us. Love our new Ford Escape. We also our our car repairs and maintenance done there and have always been very satisfied.

Gina, sales manager and finance manager

February 25, 2016

Thank you for leaving us your feedback. We truly appreciate you for choosing Mullinax Ford for all of your vehicle needs. We're glad Gina provided great service during your purchase and hope you are loving your new Ford Escape!

Focuslover
1/13/2016

"Excellent customer service"

I have purchased two vehicles from Mullinax Ford in New Smyrna Beach and had an excellent experience both times. I purchased a Focus in 2008 and again in 2015. I adhered to the recommended maintenance schedule that was provided in the owner's manual and used the on-site service offered by the dealer. That vehicle achieved 205,000 miles before I traded it in and had minimal non-standard maintenance issues. The support provide by the on-site service department was always performed in an efficient timely manner and the cost estimates provided before the service was performed were either right on the mark or were more than what the actual cost ended up being which was always a nice surprise. Purchasing a vehicle here is very relaxing, there is no pressure to buy from the sales staff and the up-front pricing is great. I love my new 2015 Focus and it's already getting 36.0 mpg. I definitely would purchase another vehicle from this dealership.

AJ

February 25, 2016

Thank you for leaving us a review. We're glad Mullinax Ford has provided excellent customer care during your vehicle needs. We are happy you are enjoying your new Ford Focus and wish you many happy miles!!