Mullinax Ford of New Smyrna

Kelly Ford

Happy
7/29/2015

"Great experience "

Had a great buying experience . Zach was very helpful in finding the right truck for me . When Zach was sick Jack came in and helped finish the deal and deliver my new truck the transition was seamless,! Great team work among the staff. Everyone was friendly to me and my children and made sure we were comfortable while we were at the dealership. Everyone had fun would definitely buy here again !

Zach, and Jack

July 29, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Our goal is to keep the buying process quick, easy and painless for our customers. We are glad that the Mullinax Ford team was able to make a smooth transition while working with you. At Mullinax Ford we always keep the best interest of the customer in mind, and go the extra mile to help in any way we can. We look forward to assisting you with all your future vehicle needs, and wish you many happy miles.

JRPedge
7/16/2015

"Another Great Experience At Mullinax"

Our second new vehicle purchased from Mullinax Ford. Once again a very pleasant, even enjoyable experience. No pressure, no hassle, just a great product, and great customer service. They even found more in rebates than we expected. That was a great surprise. Didn't rush the process even when we were there past closing to complete the sale and paperwork.

Jae King, Carlos

July 17, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle, and we thank you for remaining a loyal Mullinax Ford customer. It truly means a lot. We are glad that you had a hassle free and relaxed experience here at Mullinax Ford. We always strive to make the buying process one that no one will regret. We thank you for sharing your experience and look forward to assisting you with all your future vehicle needs. Happy driving!

proguard
7/09/2015

"Pleasant Experience"

I purchased 4 vehicles within a month. Each time was no hassle and very positive experience. Great customer service. I will be buying from Mullinex Ford NSB again.

Josh Redmond :)

July 13, 2015

Thank you for remaining a loyal Mullinax Ford customer, we appreciate your business! Up-Front Pricing and a simple purchasing experience is what we strive for at Mullinax Ford! Thank you for sharing your wonderful experiences and hope to see you again! We wish you many happy miles!

Ford driver
7/08/2015

"Excellent Dealership "

Very positive expierance purchasing a new vehicle at Mullinax Ford in NSB. The staff was very friendly and courtesy. They were not pushy like most dealership. Would definitely recommend this dealership and especially salesperson Terri. She was very good.

Terri

July 13, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review; we are glad you had a great experience. At Mullinax Ford we strive to always make the buying process simple and stress free for our customers and always treat each customer as we would a friend or family member. We wish you many happy miles, and hope to assist you with all your future vehicle needs,

Tinadrag
6/18/2015

"Great dealership. We bought Two!"

We purchased two vehicles the same day. My daughter loves her Focus and I have have an Escape. We received great customer service, patience and professionalism from the entire staff. Thank you to Zach in sales and Kim in finance for making our car buying experience a pleasure.

Zach in sales, Kim in finance

June 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear that the Mullinax Ford team is able to make your buying experience a good one. We strive to always make the buying process simple and stress free for our customers. Congratualtions to your daughter on her Ford Focus, and to you on your Ford Escape! We wish you many happy miles, and hope to work with you again for all your future vehicle needs.

Jb38
6/08/2015

"excellent no hassle deal, the sales staff all were very prof"

Excellent service beginning to end . Very happy with my experience. Very happy with my new Ford. Rides like a dream.Just got a new topper for it. Looks great.

Jae King He allowed a lenghly road trial which sold me on the vehicle.

June 10, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear you are loving your new Ford and that you had a great buying experience at Mullinax. We wish you many happy miles!

Dennis1984

"Excellent Dealership "

I've purchased two vehicles from Mullinax NSB. Each time the customer service is excellent and the buying process is fast and easy. I will be buying my next car from Mullinax NSB!

Ken Heedum

April 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for being a loyal Mullinax Ford customer. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to continually assisting you with all your vehicle-needs!

DonW
4/14/2015

"update to "its in your hands now""

Ford informed me the Bob in service, whom I've had problems with in the past, denies that a front alignment check was done at 8,000 miles! I have caught him lying to me and my wife numerous times thru the yrs. Also Ford informed me that i can't return to Mullinax Ford. I pruchased 10 vehicles, 8 new at Mullinax in 12 yrs. I'm 66 yrs old, probably owned 100 vehicles in my life and this dealership today is by far the worse dealer I have ever done business with. Twice in 2 yrs they turned me down for financing when i walked across the street to Dodge and bought a new Ram 1500 at a better deal than Mullinax and last april Darrell AGAIN couldn't get me financed, I went to Yeomans ford on a sunday, walked out with a new ford F-150 in 45 mins, on a sunday!!! This dealership does not have to worry about me being back, neither will my wife whom is driving her second new Taurus from Mullinax. She will be buying a new Explorer but we would drive 1000 miles before we went to Mullinax!! Most likely Gary Yeomans.

Darrell, Bob, Mark.

DonW
4/14/2015

"Quote: "its in your hands now"!"

Approx July/2014 noticed front tires cupping badly on my 2014 F-150, that was new on 4/27/14. truck had 8000 miles. Truck does no towing and hauls max 700 lbs payload, usually much less. Brought i fo service, tire rotation. Lube bay SAID they rotated tires which they did not. Went directly to service, they varified tires were not rotated. They rotated tires and checked front alignment which tech said it was slightly out. At 11,000 mil;es tires were still cupping on front, I had the opportunity to but new, better tires offa 2014 F-150 that the owner upgraded. These tires had 3000 miles on them still on factory wheels. Basically new. These tires are cupping also on front. the new tires have 9000 miles on them. Took to Mullinax today for service, tire rotation and front end check. Was told front end was fine. I replied how can it be, you can see how the tires are wearing. Mark acknowledged the tire wear, said "i don't understand it, you don't tow, you don't overload it. Gave me Ford motor Co. number and said "there's no more I can do, call Ford, it's now in your hands. Another dealer asked my why didn't mullinax take pics of the tires and send to Ford as obviously something is wrong with truck? So the only conclusion I can gather is once Mullinax sells you the vehicle "you'r on your own". I can't believe this is how a customer is treated!!! Admit something is wrong with a new vehicle and look you in the eye and say "it's in your hands now"!!

Mark in Service

April 29, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to meet with us to address your concerns. We appreciate your time as we work through this matter.

Zachary
4/07/2015

"Best Dealer in the area."

This is the best dealership in this state for sure. I bought a used car from them and ran into a problem one month after purchase and they subsidized 50 % of the repair cost since the used car had a warranty which they provided. I also had a bigger problem a few months down the line and repaired the car. They were good enough to make a courtesy payment to me. The best part is when I purchased the car, their standard fees differ from person to person and when they overcharged me for fees, they refunded the extra amount without me every asking them about it. How many dealers do that ? I would recommend this dealership to anyone and especially college students.

Gina West

April 13, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. At Mullinax Ford, we always go the extra mile for our customers and are glad to hear that you have had such great experiences with us. We look forward to working with you in the future and wish you many happy miles!