Mullinax Ford of New Smyrna

Gary Yeomans Ford Lincoln

Bozard Ford Lincoln

Dennis1984

"Excellent Dealership "

I've purchased two vehicles from Mullinax NSB. Each time the customer service is excellent and the buying process is fast and easy. I will be buying my next car from Mullinax NSB!

Ken Heedum

April 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for being a loyal Mullinax Ford customer. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to continually assisting you with all your vehicle-needs!

DonW
4/14/2015

"update to "its in your hands now""

Ford informed me the Bob in service, whom I've had problems with in the past, denies that a front alignment check was done at 8,000 miles! I have caught him lying to me and my wife numerous times thru the yrs. Also Ford informed me that i can't return to Mullinax Ford. I pruchased 10 vehicles, 8 new at Mullinax in 12 yrs. I'm 66 yrs old, probably owned 100 vehicles in my life and this dealership today is by far the worse dealer I have ever done business with. Twice in 2 yrs they turned me down for financing when i walked across the street to Dodge and bought a new Ram 1500 at a better deal than Mullinax and last april Darrell AGAIN couldn't get me financed, I went to Yeomans ford on a sunday, walked out with a new ford F-150 in 45 mins, on a sunday!!! This dealership does not have to worry about me being back, neither will my wife whom is driving her second new Taurus from Mullinax. She will be buying a new Explorer but we would drive 1000 miles before we went to Mullinax!! Most likely Gary Yeomans.

Darrell, Bob, Mark.

DonW
4/14/2015

"Quote: "its in your hands now"!"

Approx July/2014 noticed front tires cupping badly on my 2014 F-150, that was new on 4/27/14. truck had 8000 miles. Truck does no towing and hauls max 700 lbs payload, usually much less. Brought i fo service, tire rotation. Lube bay SAID they rotated tires which they did not. Went directly to service, they varified tires were not rotated. They rotated tires and checked front alignment which tech said it was slightly out. At 11,000 mil;es tires were still cupping on front, I had the opportunity to but new, better tires offa 2014 F-150 that the owner upgraded. These tires had 3000 miles on them still on factory wheels. Basically new. These tires are cupping also on front. the new tires have 9000 miles on them. Took to Mullinax today for service, tire rotation and front end check. Was told front end was fine. I replied how can it be, you can see how the tires are wearing. Mark acknowledged the tire wear, said "i don't understand it, you don't tow, you don't overload it. Gave me Ford motor Co. number and said "there's no more I can do, call Ford, it's now in your hands. Another dealer asked my why didn't mullinax take pics of the tires and send to Ford as obviously something is wrong with truck? So the only conclusion I can gather is once Mullinax sells you the vehicle "you'r on your own". I can't believe this is how a customer is treated!!! Admit something is wrong with a new vehicle and look you in the eye and say "it's in your hands now"!!

Mark in Service

Zachary
4/07/2015

"Best Dealer in the area."

This is the best dealership in this state for sure. I bought a used car from them and ran into a problem one month after purchase and they subsidized 50 % of the repair cost since the used car had a warranty which they provided. I also had a bigger problem a few months down the line and repaired the car. They were good enough to make a courtesy payment to me. The best part is when I purchased the car, their standard fees differ from person to person and when they overcharged me for fees, they refunded the extra amount without me every asking them about it. How many dealers do that ? I would recommend this dealership to anyone and especially college students.

Gina West

April 13, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. At Mullinax Ford, we always go the extra mile for our customers and are glad to hear that you have had such great experiences with us. We look forward to working with you in the future and wish you many happy miles!

alanl123
3/31/2015

"Superior Vehicle Purchase Experience"

In looking to purchase a new vehicle, I wanted the best price as well as a team to work with me online as I have very limited time and did not want to waste it with aggressive sales maneuvers to get me on the lot. I felt I got a very competitive price on my vehicle, but more importantly I was able to conduct most of the transaction vie email and online. My time at the dealer was incredibly short and more focused on the experience of a new vehicle purchase than on haggling and deal making. The dealership facility itself is very welcoming and not that I didn't enjoy my time there - I just didn't have to be there long as the process was fast and efficient. Great teamwork between the players was also evident. Well worth the hour and a half drive, past other local Ford Dealers, to get the service and experience I wanted at Mullinax. Great job!

Anthony C./Larry A.

April 03, 2015

When our customers pass other Ford dealers to work with us, we know we're doing something right! We strive to make the buying procsess as quick and stess-free for our customers as possible. Offering the online communication is just one of the ways we can expedite the car buying process. We appreciate your business and wish you many happy miles!

izzy
3/24/2015

"outstanding experience "

This ranks at the top of my buying experience I have purchased many vehicles through many dealerships . I usually buy a new vehicle every 3yrs and have never had a dealership work as hard for my business as these guys

Jack,Ken ,Tom

March 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. At Mullinax Ford, we strive to make the buying process as quick and stress-free for our customers as possible. Glad we were able to help you find another vehicle you love and we hope you'll be returning for your next purchase! We appreciate your business.

Salugo
3/16/2015

"Terrible Service Department"

I purchased a Certified Pre-Owned 2013 Ford Focus SE in May 2014. Recently, February 2015 my A/C stopped blowing cold. So I did the basic troubleshooting (fuses) and one of them one popped for the A/C Compressor. I replaced it with a new one and it popped again so that meant there was a short in the wiring somewhere. So thinking my car is Certified Pre-Owned, I figured it would be covered since the A/C Compressor is something that's covered under warranty. I was sitting in the lounge waiting while my car was being "serviced". I have an associate by the name of Brittany walk up and immediately say, "We have a problem." Which I don't believe is a good way to start a conversation with a customer. She continued to say, "Unfortunately, what is wrong with your car is not covered under warranty. It seems like something has come up and hit the connector on the A/C Compressor and broke it." I questioned how something could bounce up and hit the connector when it's protected by the engine cover that's mounted under the engine of the car. She immediately said, after storming off in a rude manner, "Let me go get my service manager." He comes over and basically states what she told me and seemed like he wasn't open for further discussion regarding getting the issue resolved. He also began to tell me that someone other than his shop has worked on the car & that the damages could have been caused by that work that was done, and I said only myself since I do my own oil changes. He basically insinuated that I caused the damages even though performing an oil change on this car takes place on the other side of the car. He continued to have the dimeanor that he wasn't going to help me. He continued by telling me the repairs would cost approximately $800, for a broken connector. Before this visit I was considering purchasing my next vehicle from this dealership because of the excellent customer service I received from Bipen who sold me the car, I also have a friend who was going to consider financing a vehicle through this dealership. But unfortunately, after witnessing the service departments customer service we felt as if they came off in a rude and offensive manner & after today we would not recommend this dealership for service or any other business. I do not feel as if that is fair for my new salesman Jack T. for losing two potential sales due to the lack of customer service from Brittany & Chris. I will add that Bipen was able to help calm down the situation by giving me solutions as to what next steps I should follow to get my car serviced under warranty. I also gave Jack T. a call shortly after, to follow up with the service. He was disappointed in the customer service given to me by the service department, he told me that he will get in touch with his manager and would give me a call back with a solution. I gladly appreciate that Bipen & Jack were able to defuse the situation, & hear me out. Especially to have them both agree with me that the service department should've either repaired the issue or gave me another option to replace the compressor. In the end, it seems like the customer service is there when you're there to give them your money. But customer service seems to dwindle when you are there hoping they'll help you repair your car with their money.

Brittany, Chris, Bipen, & Jack

March 20, 2015

At Mullinax Ford it is our goal to deliver the highest level of service possible. The service manager is aware of your situation and is willing to discuss it further with you. If you would like, please contact him at our New Smyrna Beach location (386)478-0530.

Offshore Debary
2/23/2015

"Good Dealership To Enjoy Your Purchase Experience:"

I have done business with Mullinax in Apoka for many years, however this location is closer to my home in West Volusia, so I decided to change locations. I have been very pleased with all my dealings over the past 12 years, and have referred family and friends to Mullinax. While nothing is perfect in life, especially when spending large sums of money, but Mullinax as a dealership group has managed to make the experience one that is comfortable with less stress then most automobile dealers. With their (NO DEALER FEE'S) and Upfront Pricing, it really takes away sting you feel when you are negotiating the numbers. No Surprises at the BOTTOMLINE!!!

Terri Metcalfe

March 02, 2015

No Dealer Fees and Upfront Pricing are just a couple of the things we do at Mullinax Ford to preserve the fun in car-buying. We are glad we were able to provide you with a great experience and truly appreciate your loyalty over the years. Congratulations on your vehicle and we wish you many happy miles!

dieselford
2/09/2015

"epitome of used car salesman"

Dealership was very poorly represented by a salesman by the name of " Russel", very irresponsible and a Liar. This man is solely reponsible for giving used car salesman a bad name. He is the epitome of such salesman. He intentionally lies and uses these tactics to sell cars, not to be trusted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dealership was appologetic for his actions specifically Eric Kriechbaum, Eric handled situation professionally.

Russel

February 20, 2015

We appreciate this feedback about your experience and are sorry to hear it was unsatisfactory. Mullinax Ford prides itself on extending friendly service and truly apologize for the stressful encounter. We are glad to hear Eric was able to help in the end but if you would like to discuss the matters further, I am available at wecare(at)mullinaxford.com. We hope you give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Jerry
2/05/2015

"Pleasant and painless buying experience"

Found our desired vehicle on-line after deciding we would have to order to get the truck we wanted., Another dealer we were working with actually found our truck, and after seeing the truck on your website, two email exchanges & one phone call resulted in our purchase commitment. No-haggle price, professional interaction by Steve & Kim, great facility - Outstanding! Kim made the usual paper-signing ordeal very pleasant by her sense-of-humor and presentation of the endless stack of required forms. Were expecting an insult on a trade-in offer, but it was acceptable and was part of the deal. The Mexican restaurant recommendation was awesome, thank you all! We love our F-150 Platinum!

Steve Rocci & Kim Miller

February 06, 2015

Congratulations on your Ford F150 Platinum! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate it. At Mullinax Ford, we offer a great selection and our internet prices are always REAL-- no haggle necessary. Glad we could get you into a truck you love and hope you'll return in the future!