Mullinax Ford of New Smyrna

Mullinax Ford of New Smyrna Info

Coggin Deland Ford

AlexCiccone
8/21/2016

"Outstanding Dealership in Every Way"

I purchased a used 2013 Honda Pilot EX-L at Mullinax Ford, New Smyrna Beach. Several dealerships had similar Honda Pilots, but I chose Mullinax Ford because I admired some very important aspects of their business model: upfront pricing and no dealer fees. My sincere thanks to everyone I dealt with there. It was a pleasure to meet Brad, my sales guy, Tom, a sales manager, and Nick, a finance manager. All of them were very friendly, polite and professional. They were very patient, and made every effort to answer all my questions honestly. I received a great deal of information in a fairly short time, and that made me feel very comfortable buying a car there. Mullinax Ford earned my highest recommendation and my utmost respect.

Brad, Tom and Nick

August 30, 2016

Thank you for these kind comments! We aim to make the buying process stress free for customers and are glad you had a great experience. We are always available to assist any of your vehicle needs :)

tires322
6/30/2016

"Great Customer Service"

Had a great experience in dealing with Greg Wheaton and Nick Mullins. I went in to buy a 2015 Mustang Convertible and found what I wanted. Greg took me on test drive and showed me everything about this Mustang. Great customer service from the whole staff. By the way I drove 2 hours from Jacksonville to buy from them.

Greg Wheaton & Nick Mullins

Mr & Mrs. C
6/21/2016

"Old school tactics used. #deceitful, #lacking integrity, "

Had an approved buyers order that was consumated via e-mail and Internet correspondence. After making the drive to Mullinax Ford in New Smyrna Beach to pay, sign and drive we were informed that there was "an error in the math computations" and the deal could not be made as written and sent to me, approved by sales manager Ryan Ortiz. Also involved dealership GM Daryl Anderson but the would not make good and follow through. It was a classic bait and switch scenario from the old school days in an attempt to get us to pay more or select a different vehicle. Appalled, astounded are two adjectives that come to mind regarding their tactics and method of dealing with consumers.

Ryan Ortiz (sales manager) Daryl Anderson (GM)

Randy & Cherie
6/18/2016

"Terrible sales experience with this dealership"

Very unethical and deceitful dealership. Had deal finalized via e-mail threads with complete written documentation and buyers order. After making the trek to Mullinax Ford in New Smyrna Beach, FL I was informed that "an error in the math" had been made and the dealership was off $6,000 ! This was an old school car dealer tactic used in 2016 by sales manager Ryan Ortiz. I would strongly urge any prospective buyer to avoid this dealership at all cost.

Zach and sales manager Ryan Ortiz

kfalana
6/06/2016

"Very Nice overall experience"

From start to finish my experience was top notch. Both of the Salesman I worked with AJ and Lou both got the vehicle I wanted and also scheduled for the extra item I wanted to be completed when I picked it up. I will recommend them to any of my Family or Friends looking for a new vehicle they are truly honest hard working guys who get the job done. It was a pleasure doing business with them.

AJ, Lou

jmurphy66
6/03/2016

"Smoothest transaction we have had."

Definitely one of the best dealerships I have had the pleasure of visiting. Love the up front pricing. Price beat the other dealerships by thousands of dollars. Transaction was smooth and free of pressure. I have and will continue to recommend this dealership.

AJ

Tonych
5/24/2016

"Good job"

They were the only dealer ship that contacted me for my online request. AJ ,Gina and Chris made it fast and easy to get my truck.

AJ Gina , Chris

July 12, 2016

Thank you for leaving us a review. We're happy our team was quick and helpful to work with. Congratulations!

agame
4/19/2016

"great experance"

I could write all the great experiences I had with this Ford dealership, but if your looking to buy a vehicle you should at least check them out I did and I'm on my second car from them . The sales representative are honest everything is up front ,

Greg Wheaton

May 20, 2016

Thank you for the kind comments!

Matt4006
4/17/2016

"Great salesman and sales manager."

Wonderful sales team an make you comfortable. Great to work with an never stop smilling. Ordered vehicle for 6 week wait an Jae king keep me up dated and also applyed nee rebates as they came down. Great person and I have bought 4 trucks now from him in 8 years.

Jae king

The Major
4/08/2016

"The BEST of The BEST!"

I have been buying vehicles from Mullinax since 2003 and will NEVER go anywhere else! They are honest, fair, friendly and completely customer-service oriented with no phony claims or hidden costs or price-gouging add-ons like Dealer Fees! Mullinax does it like you would want ALL dealers to do it - honest, efficient, friendly Ford sales. Try them and you'll join me in recommending them to anyone and everyone! Thanks, Mullinax!

Ryan Ortiz is My SuperStar!