Read Reviews Mungenast St. Louis Acura

John BiermannSales Consultant7 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Mungenast St. Louis Acura

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Mungenast St. Louis Acura has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Mungenast St. Louis Acura

At Mungenast St. Louis Acura, we provide our community with new Acura vehicles, including the ILX, MDX, RDX, RLX, TL, and TSX, and can proudly promise you an unparalleled customer experience. Mungenast St. Louis Acura received the most prestigious and coveted honor that Acura can grant to its dealerships, the Precision Team Dealer of Distinction status, the following years: 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2004, 2003, and 2002.

Come see what makes Mungenast St. Louis Acura such an outstanding dealership by visiting our dealership in St. Louis, MO. If you plan on financing your new or used Acura, the Mungenast St. Louis Acura finance team is ready to assist you. If you need superior automotive service, repair, or parts, our Acura-Certified Technicians and Parts Department are waiting to assist you.

"Acura makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference."

Our Location

sbaxter28
8/18/2014 3:28:39 PM

Todd BillmeyerTodd Billmeyer

My Review Of Mungenast St. Louis Acura:

Jason Sherrill and Todd Billmeyer were both very friendly and I feel that we got an excellent deal. They did a very good job of explaining the features of the RDX.

"Mrs. Seger"

kidzma
8/17/2014 1:51:11 AM

Jason Sherrill

3.8

My Review Of Mungenast St. Louis Acura:

I had the pleasure of meeting and doing business with Jason purely by timing. Happened to ride along with my son while he was negotiating a purchase. This was a first time experience of purchasing a car from some one other than local. Jason went out of his way to make me feel comfortable. He went above and beyond to negotiate a fair transaction with me and I drove away in my "new" used car very thankful and pleased with my purchase. Thank you Jason!

"had a great experience"

xleatherhd
8/16/2014 10:26:20 PM

jason sherrill

My Review Of Mungenast St. Louis Acura:

Received phenomenal service from the moment we walked in the door. Jason was polite and extremely accommodating. Jason was also great at communicating. He did a great job getting back to us on any questions we had before and after purchase. We met the sales manager who was also very helpful. Will defintely be a repeat customer. We love our new Acura mdx.

Twitter
"Professional, Class, Fair, and Quality."

jpowell66
8/16/2014 12:48:15 PM

Rick BrennanRick Brennan
Brad GalibertBrad Galibert

My Review Of Mungenast St. Louis Acura:

Professional, Class, Fair, and Quality.
Those four words mean a lot in the our household. Trying to find those words as a common factor at one car dealership was a nightmare this summer. However, those four words were the only way we were treated at your Acura Dealership. It all started because a friend of mine, Greg Schwarz, thought I should meet Ray, yes first name basis, and he would take good care of my three children in their endeavors to buy their first own vehicle as teenagers. No sharing the car anymore, yes! All this started with our first introduction to Rick Brennan, then meeting Ray Mungenast at his car show, and ending by saying thanks for sale to Karsten Becker. After each visit we always walked away thinking I’d feel good buying a car from all three of you.

I wish we could have purchased all three through Mungenast, yet the timing was tough. Jax did find his 05 Jeep Cherokee and has not stopped smiling since Rick came back and said “We can do that.”
Ray you have created an incredible work force, and each person we met lived up to your last comments to my daughter and I as we left the car show that beautiful day early in the summer.

Sincerely, Jeff and Jax(new owner of his OWN vehicle)

"Ask for Karsten!"

sjikemeier
8/15/2014 3:11:29 PM

My Review Of Mungenast St. Louis Acura:

Ask for Karsten for the best car buying experience you'll ever have. His attention to customer service is awesome and we never felt pressured or that we were being given a "sales pitch". He was able to get us into an amazing deal with a Lexus that far exceeded our expectations. We were very pleased with our experience.

Twitter
"Fast, friendly, amazing experience!!!!"

mquincy78
8/7/2014 9:45:37 AM

My Review Of Mungenast St. Louis Acura:

I had the pleasure of working with Karsten Becker. He explained everything to me with great detail because it is the first time leasing a car. He was friendly and always greeted me with a smile.

"Amazing experience"

Skubiz
8/6/2014 9:04:43 AM

My Review Of Mungenast St. Louis Acura:

I had the pleasure of working with Karsten Becker to secure my new Acura RDX. He was friendly, extremely knowledgable and gave me room to make my decision. Cannot recommend enough.

Twitter
"Personal Property LOST – ORIGINAL Acura MDX Service Log"

lmhosenfelt
6/16/2014 6:31:31 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Drew Lesinski
Stephanie Vuocolo
Tom Fogerty

My Review Of Mungenast St. Louis Acura:

Visited Dave Mungenast Saint Louis Acura for an oil change on Wednesday, June 4th, requested Service Log be signed and returned. Result, Service Log with all recordings since first owner was LOST.

History of Events:
Wednesday, June 4th – I left the dealership in a provided 2014 MDX loaner.

Friday, June 6th – I returned the loaner and before leaving, in my usual form, I made sure the Service Log was in my car and included the latest service recording. Jonathan Duffin thought that perhaps another MDX owner may have been given my Service Log. Duffin and I agreed that he would call once he was back in the office on Wednesday, June 11th.

Wednesday, June 11th – Duffin returned to the dealership. I called in the afternoon, since I had not yet heard from him. Duffin did not return my call.

Thursday, June 12th – I called Duffin again, in the morning. He picked up the call and then notified me that he could not locate the my Service Log. Approximately one hour later, I received call from Dave...perhaps Dave Davis, a Sales Consultant, who promised me that everything was being done to locate my Service Log. Also, like Jonathan, Dave offered to fill out a new log.

Monday, June 16th – No word from Mungenast Acura.

Saturday, June 21st – Received a letter from Stephanie Vuocolo in regards to my compliant and offered a complimentary oil change.

Monday, June 23rd – Call Mungenast Acura at 7:45am, asked to speak with Drew Lesinski. He did not return my call. I tried again at 11:45, I spoke with him and he notified me that a replacement book has been ordered. Lesinski also promised that everything was being done to recover my lost Service Log. 6:45pm I filed a BBB compliant online.

Objective – to have my original MDX Service Log returned

Response From: Mungenast St. Louis Acura
Added: 6/17/2014 3:00:15 PM

Firstly, we thank you for servicing your MDX with Mungenast St. Louis Acura. Our 22-time Precision Team Award winning staff is dedicated to providing you with unparalleled customer service and satisfaction in our Sales, Parts, and Service Departments. We are glad that overall, you stated that you were satisfied with your June 4th service when Customer Relations performed their routine service follow-up call. That being said, when something isn’t right, we make every effort to make it right - and take care of our customers whenever possible to the best of our ability.

With regard to the original OEM Service Log on your 2007 Acura MDX, we sincerely apologize that it was misplaced during your last visit to our dealership. Since your original MDX Service Log was not successfully located, we will gladly fill out a replacement booklet for you, as per dealership protocol in the extremely rare event that a booklet is misplaced and cannot be recovered.

A replacement OEM Acura MDX Service Log is being ordered from the factory and is expected to arrive at our dealership within a couple of weeks. When it arrives, we will fill it out completely (we can research and verify your vehicle's prior service history) and promptly mail it to you.

Once again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, and we are committed to maintaining your complete satisfaction with our dealership. As further compensation, our Service Department Manger has credited your service file with a complimentary oil change redeemable upon your next service visit to our dealership.

Sincerely,

Tina Y.
Director of HR & Public Relations
Mungenast Automotive Family

Twitter
"Very fast and pleasant car buying experience."

naumanmark
6/14/2014 12:57:06 AM

Jacek KedzierskiJacek Kedzierski

My Review Of Mungenast St. Louis Acura:

The dealership was able to give me the exact price I wanted to pay for my 2014 MDX including all of the accessories. The sales people were friendly and treated my kids great. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

"Karsten Becker"

gsteve
6/13/2014 11:42:52 PM

My Review Of Mungenast St. Louis Acura:

Karsten might have understandably given short shrift to a customer making a cold call on Mungenast St. Louis Acura to ask about a used Honda Civic. But he instead treated me as if I were in the market for a $56,000 MDX. Karsten proved to be upfront and transparent throughout out a process that can often be difficult at best. He earned my business by treating me with respect. And that reflects well on him as well as his employer.

Reviews 11-20 >>