Mungenast St. Louis Acura

13720 Manchester Road,
Manchester, Missouri 63011
Mungenast St. Louis Acura Info
About Mungenast St. Louis Acura

At Mungenast St. Louis Acura, we provide our community with new Acura vehicles, including the ILX, MDX, RDX, RLX, TL, and TSX, and can proudly promise you an unparalleled customer experience. Mungenast St. Louis Acura received the most prestigious and coveted honor that Acura can grant to its dealerships, the Precision Team Dealer of Distinction status, the following years: 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2004, 2003, and 2002. Come see what makes Mungenast St. Louis Acura such an outstanding dealership by visiting our dealership in St. Louis, MO. If you plan on financing your new or used Acura, the Mungenast St. Louis Acura finance team is ready to assist you. If you need superior automotive service, repair, or parts, our Acura-Certified Technicians and Parts Department are waiting to assist you. "Acura makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference."

About Mungenast St. Louis Acura Learn More

• Hand-wash all service vehicles
car buyer
8/23/2016

"Excellent choice of car selections"

Jacek was able to select a few cars that fit our criteria perfectly, so we did not have to test drive numerous vehicles to narrow the selection down. He has the ability/knowledge to know what fits our needs.

jbspice59
8/20/2016

"Easiest care buying experience ever!!!"

I bought my car late spring & love it! It is the perfect car for me. Everyone there was very helpful & kind. Ryan Barker is such a polite & trust worthy professional person I have ever worked with. The entire team is very friendly & welcoming. It was a pleasure buying a car there.

thecoach
8/17/2016

"Mungenast is the place to go. "

This is the dealership to use. The best car buying experience in my life (I'm 63). Every aspect was handled by helpful folks at Mungenast. I bought the car for my wife and she enjoyed the personnel attention and technical "walkthrough" when she picked up the car. When I spoke to a banker about some payment options, I mentioned the specific dealership. She burst out "that's my place!" She has used them for a couple of purchases and loved the service after the sale. She said this place treated her so well that she was "spoiled" by the level of service. I highly recommend this dealership. Go see Jason or David.

I can't remember the name of the finance guy but he did a great job also.

Happylady
8/17/2016

"Super team! "

Andy Simmons is fabulous. This is the second MDX that we have purchased from him. Andy found the vehicle that we desired and had it shipped to St. Louis a few days later. Thanks to Andy we were able to jazz it up with additional parts and accessories....we love it! Andy is very knowledgeable, personable and he makes you feel right at home. The service at Mungenast from purchase to service is exceptional!

Kurt Engel Finance Manager and Tyler Galibert ( trained and explained various features of our MDX) we also really like working with John Ludloff

new car
8/16/2016

"Great buying experience!"

I am really not a car person, but Todd made the experience very enjoyable. He answered all our questions and gave us information on all our options. There was never any pressure. I highly recommend Mungenast. We were so pleased we are looking at buying a second car from them.

David Michiaels

billybob
8/14/2016

"Best buying experience ever."

Mr. Kells was very helpful and professional. I totally trusted him The Mungenast team put me at ease, I would recommend anyone looking for an automobile to check them out..

Tom Kells

TTHIEL1
8/13/2016

"Professional, courteous service "

It became obvious upon requesting a quote to a few dealers the the Mungenast Acura Team was head and shoulders better in terms of attentiveness and professionalism than the competing dealerships I was corresponding with at the time. The response time any time I had a question (the sales rep even responded to some questions I had on a Sunday) was better and the sales staff did not guess or 'wing it' with their answers. The rest of the staff also made the transaction simple and saved hours of our time along with having the best price for the vehicle. The Mungenast Team did not play games at any time, rather they handled the business efficiency and courteously. I without reservation, would recommend Mungenast Acura to anyone whom is shopping for a new car, as this has been by far the easiest car buying experience ever.

96NSX
8/11/2016

"Outstanding experience once again!"

Absolutely THE BEST experience ever. This company gets better with age. Jacek tops the category, "Best of the best" in Sales as well as listening. Have been doing business with these folks for 30 years since my first Legend. All have been serviced here as well. TRUST is the word for this company. It has always been totally there. Their people make the difference. We are known by the company we keep, and a company is known by the people it keeps.

Joe 16
8/09/2016

"Fifth lease in a row with Mungenast-new 2017 MDX"

This is my fifth MDX lease in a row with Mungenast. They deliver a great sales and service experience. This is the first (out of 5) lease where I had a new sales person, as my former sales person is no longer at the dealership. I met with Jason Sherrill and quite honestly is was the best sales experience I had (which I thought was not possible) at this dealership. He was very honest and upfront about what he could do and not do, regarding the lease price, options, etc. It was extremely refreshing. He also explained everything extremely well and when I presented a "counter-offer", he spoke to his manager and got it approved, making my loyalty to their dealership a top priority. Then, within a day or so of me visiting the dealership, he was expecting his first child, yet he kept in touch with me about when I can expect the car, what to do next, etc. He went above and beyond and I am extremely grateful.

David Michiaels

Oldguy2
8/05/2016

"New 16 MDX"

This our third MDX since 2005 at this dealership and our second with Tom Kells, obviously we like the service and attention we get before, during and after the sale. Mike & Nancy Nugent

Reviews of Andy Simmons