Mungenast St. Louis Acura

13720 Manchester Road,
Manchester, Missouri 63011
Mungenast St. Louis Acura Info
About Mungenast St. Louis Acura

At Mungenast St. Louis Acura, we provide our community with new Acura vehicles, including the ILX, MDX, RDX, RLX, TL, and TSX, and can proudly promise you an unparalleled customer experience. Mungenast St. Louis Acura received the most prestigious and coveted honor that Acura can grant to its dealerships, the Precision Team Dealer of Distinction status, the following years: 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2004, 2003, and 2002. Come see what makes Mungenast St. Louis Acura such an outstanding dealership by visiting our dealership in St. Louis, MO. If you plan on financing your new or used Acura, the Mungenast St. Louis Acura finance team is ready to assist you. If you need superior automotive service, repair, or parts, our Acura-Certified Technicians and Parts Department are waiting to assist you. "Acura makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference."

About Mungenast St. Louis Acura Learn More

• Hand-wash all service vehicles
Robert_MDX
4/17/2015

"New MDX "

My sales rep, John Biermann, has provided an excellent Purchasing / Lease and service experience over the many years that I have been coming to Acura, Which keeps us coming back. Thanks John from Robert and Desiree

Judy
4/12/2015

""A Wonderful Experience!""

My experience choosing and purchasing my new Acura ILX exceeded my expectations. Karsten Becker epitomizes the Mungenast goals. He is professional, courteous, thoughtful, and extremely well-versed in his product...in this case "my" Acura ILX. He made sure that I was completely satisfied with the vehicle I chose, and at no time did I feel pressured to make a decision. I appreciated that very much. Karsten followed up with phone calls and made himself available for any questions or concerns. My only regret? I regret that we hadn't met Karsten sooner! He is an asset to the Mungenast Team. Thanks, Karsten, for making my new car purchase such a wonderful experience!

Kelsey Costello

Stacy
4/09/2015

"Wonderful Experience"

Jason Sherrill was wonderful to work with when purchasing my TSX. I had many questions being a first time Acura buyer and he was very patient and made the experience very smooth. I love my car and Jason has been very prompt to answering my questions even after purchasing my car. I would highly recommend asking for Jason when buying a car at St. Louis Acura!

Stacey Babb
3/31/2015

"This was a great car buying experience"

The team at Mungenast was fantastic to work with. Karsten my sales rep made sure my car was ready to go at my scheduled pick up time. Additionally he had the body shop fix a few small marks on the door. The body shop did a fantastic job even getting some small scratches that I didn't mention. As I drove away, I notice the car was spotless and they even filled my tank! I have bought several used cars over the past 10 years and this was by far my best experience. I highly recommend bying a car from Karsten and the team at Mungenast!

Alicia
3/30/2015

"Great Experience"

Trading in my TSX for my new RDX was a smooth and easy process. I enjoyed working with Karsten and I love my new car!

Chris
3/22/2015

"Great car buying experience"

I had a terrific experience with Karsten Becker and the staff at St. Louis Acura. They are very friendly, respectful of your time, and made the process quite enjoyable. Quite frankly I can't say it could have gone any better!!

Kathy
3/11/2015

"Wonderful experience and love my new car"

We were treated kindly, fairly, and professionally by Jacek, Tony, Tom and Abby! Each contributed to making this our best car experience ever! I can't say enough about the quality experience and treatment we received! And to everyone we encountered, your kind word, warm hello, genuine smile, or "Hey, can I get you anything?" certainly engendered a sense that we were important and mattered and that customer service is alive and well at Mungenast! Thanks to all of you for making this such a great experience and to Abby, thank you for your patience with this not-so-tech-savvy great-greandma!

messi6
3/09/2015

"So happy!!"

I received excellent service from Ryan Barker on 3/7/15. I had a couple of rotten experiences at other places, and it was so nice to find someone who treated me well. As a woman, I have found that many salesMEN were not willing to take me serisouly, nor did they expect me to know what I was doing. All of the staff at Mungenast Acura were really friendly to me. Ryan was amazing. He was very nice, friendly, low-pressure, and to the point. I really appreciate his effort to get me the car I wanted at a good price. Oh, and I love my new car!! Thanks!!!

shandley
3/06/2015

"Excellent sales. Very happy with the process and the vehicle"

After spending several horrible hours in wretched used car dealerships where the priority was using tricky tactics to maintain my attention and buy a car at all costs, it was refreshing to set foot in Mungenast St. Louis Acura. I was immediately greeted by Karsten Becker who treated me like an actual human being. His approach was friendly, and more importantly, genuine. It is easy to get frustrated when buying a car. Car dealerships have too long of a history of running "the hustle" to do whatever they can to make sure you walk out with a car. If they only realized, that if they adopted the tactic of Karsten and everyone else I interacted with at Mungenast they would actually do much better and make the entire car purchasing experience much more pleasant for themselves and the buyer.

sjr8883
3/04/2015

"internet purchase"

Purchasing this vehicle from Jason was by far the easiest online purchase I have ever made. He and his team took care of everything before I even showed up. I would definitely recommend this dealer.

Reviews of Karsten Becker