Mungenast St. Louis Acura

Jason Sherrill

December 06, 2016

"Great Expereince"

- Ms. Young

Andy was very kind, friendly and professional. There were no hassles and at no time did I feel uncomfortable or pressured. Andy answered all my questions and allowed me time to process the offer and make a decision.

December 06, 2016

"Great, friendly service!"

- wick2007

Todd Billmeyer was a wonderful sales person. He was very knowledgeable and made my experience at Acura a great one. We are so happy with our new car and the time he spent with us. I would highly recommend him and the dealership to anyone.

December 05, 2016

"Great Service"

- tmazz

Steve Mizulski was a great sales person. It started with the test drive, he really knew all aspects of the car we were test driving. He directed us on some streets that showed how it handled. When we decided to purchase the car, the negotiation was very personable and upfront. None of the typical salesman gimmicks. His follow up after the sale has been very good too. I would definitely recommend this dealer and Steve.

New 2017 Acura RDX, $41510