Mungenast St. Louis Acura

Mungenast St. Louis Acura

Call
Mungenast St. Louis Acura Info
About Mungenast St. Louis Acura

At Mungenast St. Louis Acura, we provide our community with new Acura vehicles, including the ILX, MDX, RDX, RLX, TL, and TSX, and can proudly promise you an unparalleled customer experience. Mungenast St. Louis Acura received the most prestigious and coveted honor that Acura can grant to its dealerships, the Precision Team Dealer of Distinction status, the following years: 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2004, 2003, and 2002. Come see what makes Mungenast St. Louis Acura such an outstanding dealership by visiting our dealership in St. Louis, MO. If you plan on financing your new or used Acura, the Mungenast St. Louis Acura finance team is ready to assist you. If you need superior automotive service, repair, or parts, our Acura-Certified Technicians and Parts Department are waiting to assist you. "Acura makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference."

About Mungenast St. Louis Acura Learn More

• Hand-wash all service vehicles

"Great Experience"

This was my first time buying a car from Mungenast St. Louis Acura and I would have to say I was impressed with the customer service. Karsten Becker was a great person to work with and would recommend my family and friends to purchase their next car from them!

"Great Car Buying Experience"

St Louis Acura has the nicest people working there. We have always been satisfied with their service and their ability to help us purchase/lease a new Acura. They DO make the difference! That's why we keep coming back.

"Excellent first-time Acura buyer experience!"

My wife and I bought our first Acura last week. I expected an excellent experience and frankly, my expectations were exceeded. Excellent sales support with considerable respect for our needs and views. After the decision to buy, the financial support and explanation was equally helpful, thorough and complete. After taking possession of the MDX, I have received one-on-one time with a technician who explains the electronics and safety features of the vehicle. We couldn't be happier. Oh yes, the price I paid was better than I anticipated, too!

"More than a purchase"

The people at Mungenast Acura go out of their way to provide a buying experience! And when it comes to sales, Karsten Becker has to be one of the best in the business!

"Friendly and Very Fair"

Jason Sherrill and Todd Billmeyer were both very friendly and I feel that we got an excellent deal. They did a very good job of explaining the features of the RDX.

Jason Sherrill

"Mrs. Seger"

I had the pleasure of meeting and doing business with Jason purely by timing. Happened to ride along with my son while he was negotiating a purchase. This was a first time experience of purchasing a car from some one other than local. Jason went out of his way to make me feel comfortable. He went above and beyond to negotiate a fair transaction with me and I drove away in my "new" used car very thankful and pleased with my purchase. Thank you Jason!

Jason Sherrill

"had a great experience"

Received phenomenal service from the moment we walked in the door. Jason was polite and extremely accommodating. Jason was also great at communicating. He did a great job getting back to us on any questions we had before and after purchase. We met the sales manager who was also very helpful. Will defintely be a repeat customer. We love our new Acura mdx.

jason sherrill

"Professional, Class, Fair, and Quality."

Professional, Class, Fair, and Quality. Those four words mean a lot in the our household. Trying to find those words as a common factor at one car dealership was a nightmare this summer. However, those four words were the only way we were treated at your Acura Dealership. It all started because a friend of mine, Greg Schwarz, thought I should meet Ray, yes first name basis, and he would take good care of my three children in their endeavors to buy their first own vehicle as teenagers. No sharing the car anymore, yes! All this started with our first introduction to Rick Brennan, then meeting Ray Mungenast at his car show, and ending by saying thanks for sale to Karsten Becker. After each visit we always walked away thinking I’d feel good buying a car from all three of you. I wish we could have purchased all three through Mungenast, yet the timing was tough. Jax did find his 05 Jeep Cherokee and has not stopped smiling since Rick came back and said “We can do that.” Ray you have created an incredible work force, and each person we met lived up to your last comments to my daughter and I as we left the car show that beautiful day early in the summer. Sincerely, Jeff and Jax(new owner of his OWN vehicle)

"Ask for Karsten!"

Ask for Karsten for the best car buying experience you'll ever have. His attention to customer service is awesome and we never felt pressured or that we were being given a "sales pitch". He was able to get us into an amazing deal with a Lexus that far exceeded our expectations. We were very pleased with our experience.

"Fast, friendly, amazing experience!!!!"

I had the pleasure of working with Karsten Becker. He explained everything to me with great detail because it is the first time leasing a car. He was friendly and always greeted me with a smile.

Reviews of Karsten Becker