Mungenast St. Louis Acura

13720 Manchester Road,
Manchester, Missouri 63011
Mungenast St. Louis Acura Info
About Mungenast St. Louis Acura

At Mungenast St. Louis Acura, we provide our community with new Acura vehicles, including the ILX, MDX, RDX, RLX, TL, and TSX, and can proudly promise you an unparalleled customer experience. Mungenast St. Louis Acura received the most prestigious and coveted honor that Acura can grant to its dealerships, the Precision Team Dealer of Distinction status, the following years: 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2004, 2003, and 2002. Come see what makes Mungenast St. Louis Acura such an outstanding dealership by visiting our dealership in St. Louis, MO. If you plan on financing your new or used Acura, the Mungenast St. Louis Acura finance team is ready to assist you. If you need superior automotive service, repair, or parts, our Acura-Certified Technicians and Parts Department are waiting to assist you. "Acura makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference."

About Mungenast St. Louis Acura Learn More

• Hand-wash all service vehicles
Jimmy
8/29/2015

"Great Dealer!"

it’s definitely an excellent experience! I looked for several different dealership, and I found this is the best one. I highly recommend this dealer.

Brian Fiddleman

Rams
8/26/2015

"Highly recommend this dealer"

Andy Simmons is the salesperson for me and he is the best salesperson I met so far. And I highly recommend this dealer for your future car purchases.

quatermain
8/25/2015

"2016 Acura MDX Purchase"

Overall a very positive experience with Mungenast Acura. Karsten Becker and Tony Galibert provided all the information necessary to complete the sale. Both men are consummate professionals with friendly and engaging personalities. With employees like these two it’s no wonder Mungenast Acura has been awarded the prestigious "Precision Team" award 23 times!

15 year employee of Enterprise
8/24/2015

"Recent car pirchase"

Karsten took time to really understand both my needs and my college age daughters preferrences for a new car. We made the deal and we are both thrilled with the results.

mmoose130
8/21/2015

"Easy to work with, great service"

Made our first lease quick and easy. Loved the whole deal! Steve was great to work with. Staff was kind and helpful. We will be back.

patrick
8/20/2015

"Good Experience"

I had a very good experience dealing with Mungenast ST. Louis Acura and Karsten Becker. Answered all questions in timely manner and good follow up.

Jake
8/20/2015

"Buying an Acura RDX for second time!"

Our salesman was very helpful, very sincere and very professional. He became a friend. I would not hesitate to purchase another car from Tom in the future.

Preppy Petsitter
8/19/2015

"A very pleasant car buying experience"

Karsten Becker provided exceptional customer service. He helped me stay focused on what I needed and had ample information about why & which vehicles would best meet my needs. This is the first car I have purchased totally on my own. Being a woman, I was cautioned that many car salesman are creepy and could take advantage of my not knowing much about buying a vehicle. My friends/family urged me to bring along my male companion to ensure I was treated right. Karsten was referred to me by several people. I can see why as he exudes professionalism and has a warm demeanor. I was very confident going on my own and did not get the dreaded high pressure pitch. I was treated with consideration and respect , thus my car buying experience was very positive and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle.

The man who helped me in finance office was great too, but I do not recall his name. I think it was Tim or Tom?

Stl1980
8/18/2015

"Good experience buying a Used 2015 MDX "

Munganast did a great job selling us the car, and reasonable with negotiations. I would recommend Mungenast to friends and family. Our salesman, Dave Gruendler did an especially good job - knowledgable and accommodating.

Bernsen4
8/13/2015

"Recent Car Purchase"

We started our next car buying process with a more local Honda dealer to our home where we'd purchased our prior two Hondas. That process didn't end well as we left disappointed with the customer service we received being a repeat customer. So, on the advice of family who shops at St. Louis Mungenast Acura, we headed 35 minutes south of our house to this dealer. From my first walk of the lot early in the am thru he finance process, folks here were consistent, fair and most importantly doing what it took to earn our business beyond just this one sale. Jason Sherrill (Sales), Tony Gilbert (Sales Manager) & Tim Sampson (Finance Manager) ensured our satisfaction every step of the way. We will be back for future vehicles for sure. Thank you !

Tim Sampson - Finance Manager