Mungenast St. Louis Acura

13720 Manchester Road,
Manchester, Missouri 63011
Mungenast St. Louis Acura Info
About Mungenast St. Louis Acura

At Mungenast St. Louis Acura, we provide our community with new Acura vehicles, including the ILX, MDX, RDX, RLX, TL, and TSX, and can proudly promise you an unparalleled customer experience. Mungenast St. Louis Acura received the most prestigious and coveted honor that Acura can grant to its dealerships, the Precision Team Dealer of Distinction status, the following years: 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2004, 2003, and 2002. Come see what makes Mungenast St. Louis Acura such an outstanding dealership by visiting our dealership in St. Louis, MO. If you plan on financing your new or used Acura, the Mungenast St. Louis Acura finance team is ready to assist you. If you need superior automotive service, repair, or parts, our Acura-Certified Technicians and Parts Department are waiting to assist you. "Acura makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference."

About Mungenast St. Louis Acura Learn More

• Hand-wash all service vehicles
bwindler
5/05/2016

"Sequoia purchase"

We needed a vehicle after an accident left ours totaled. Jacek and Tony were helpful, honest, and made sure we found a vehicle that fit the needs of our family. We felt like they were understanding of our situation, forthright about the vehicle we were purchasing, and committed to making the whole process easy for us. It was obvious that we made the right choice coming to Mungenast, St. Louis Acura.

Vinnysti
5/03/2016

"2016 Acura MDX Purchase"

Rick, Tara, the sales team as well as the parts and service dept. worked seamlessly together to get my MDX fitted with all the accessories I wanted in such short notice in order to surprise my wife for her 30th birthday!!! I will continue to purchase acuras and wouldn't dream of going anywhere else. Keep up the great work!!!

Javrk
5/03/2016

"Excellent Service "

The service I received at Acura when I purchased my vehicle was excellent as usual. Ryan, in particular, was very helpful in explaining all the paperwork and he made sure I was taken care of. The whole team at Acura treats everyone like family, which is hard to find at a dealership these days.

tarun rai
5/02/2016

"excellent experience at Mungenast Acura! "

I was very pleased with my overall experience. The sales and finance team were excellent. They went over all the details of the car starting from lease terms. It was very friendly environment. I came from Kansas City after I had an opportunity to discuss the lease terms with Andrew Cohen and the final lease terms were the same. There were no last minute surprises. There was a staff who went over the car details. They have followed with us about the car after the sales.

Sarah Velsor
5/02/2016

"Wonderful experience at Mungenast Acura! "

I truly had a wonderful buying experience from the sales team at Mungenast Acura, particularly with John Stewart. John was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to make sure I was getting the exact car I wanted and the best deal possible. He was not the least bit pushy with sales tactics like I have experienced with other dealerships. I would highly recommend this dealership to others!

John Stewart

mba0406
5/01/2016

"easy to deal with and extremely professional"

The title says it all, everyone was very easy to deal with and extremely professional. I can't say enough about the dealership, I have leased my last 4 cars from them.

elderlyguy
4/29/2016

"Overall a very positive experience!"

I just purchased my third Acura from this dealer. The previous 2 cars have been great. Mungenast treated me like family each time I returned for service. Prices for service seemed reasonable. I had questions about whether I should even consider a new car. The salesman, relatively new, walked me through the process in such a way that I never considered another manufacturer or another dealer. Thanks!

mFcwaD6oi09D
4/27/2016

"World class experience!!"

Easiest and most honest car sales experience of my life! Can't wait to buy another Mungenast vehicle. Very knowledgeable staff. They knew every answer to all my questions. Great job.

Kelsey Costello, Kurt Engle

Jim
4/26/2016

" Great service!"

Service was awesome from beginning to end. Todd Billmeyer was great, as usual, before and after the sale. Service Dept. is second to none! Rick Brennan awesome.

whyhaveausername
4/26/2016

"Wonderful buying experience"

Our entire buying experience was very pleasant and easy. We never felt pressured and by the end we felt as though we had made some new friends. Anything reasonable that we requested was immediately provided. As a salesperson, Todd Billmeyer was knowledgable and friendly. From the moment we entered we were provided the service we needed.

Reviews of Rick Brennan