Mungenast St. Louis Acura

13720 Manchester Road,
Manchester, Missouri 63011
Mungenast St. Louis Acura Info
About Mungenast St. Louis Acura

At Mungenast St. Louis Acura, we provide our community with new Acura vehicles, including the ILX, MDX, RDX, RLX, TL, and TSX, and can proudly promise you an unparalleled customer experience. Mungenast St. Louis Acura received the most prestigious and coveted honor that Acura can grant to its dealerships, the Precision Team Dealer of Distinction status, the following years: 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2004, 2003, and 2002. Come see what makes Mungenast St. Louis Acura such an outstanding dealership by visiting our dealership in St. Louis, MO. If you plan on financing your new or used Acura, the Mungenast St. Louis Acura finance team is ready to assist you. If you need superior automotive service, repair, or parts, our Acura-Certified Technicians and Parts Department are waiting to assist you. "Acura makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference."

About Mungenast St. Louis Acura Learn More

• Hand-wash all service vehicles
2016
6/30/2015

"Good Experience"

The dealership was very willing to find just the right car for us even though the had to get it from another dealer. It was even delivered sooner than expected.

tbone
6/29/2015

"Very professional"

The employees were all very professional and upfront. The transaction was completed expeditiously and with a minimum of hassle. Overall a pleasant experience. I would recommend this dealership to anyone interested in an Acura.

Steve Zitko, Stephanie Nuspl

Frank & Mary
6/29/2015

"Exceptional Service "

We always receive a friendly greeting from John Luedloff and other employees when entering the service area.. If John is not available, someone always steps in to assist us. John gives exceptional customer service and goes that "extra mile" to make sure everything is taken care of for us. Would not have service done @ any other Acura dealer.

C
6/25/2015

"Happy Customer"

The service and parts teams at Mungenast Acura are amazing! Everyone is alway so friendly and helpful. I couldn't imagine taking my car anywhere else.

SMILES6
6/25/2015

"GREAT SERVICE :)"

Brian’s customer service is exceptional. He is always very helpful and makes sure everything is taken care of in a timely manner. I have purchased 2 cars through Brian and the team at Mungenast; they are always very helpful and accommodating to my work schedule for both the process of the paperwork and service when it’s required. I am never pressured into service or a purchase I have not been comfortable with, but feel they make sure that I am well informed of what is needed and why it is needed. Brian Knowledge about cars is awesome. Keep up the GREAT work!!

asheehan
6/23/2015

"Jason was even amazing with our kiddos which mean the world."

Jason meet us on the lot as soon as we got there and was very helpful, not pushy. We had spoke to a lot of salesman last week and we could tell we would do our business with your company with in minutes. Not only was the sales team great the fact that all vehicles were open for us to look at with out someone hovering over you made the experience that much better. My husband and I have both discussed this is where we will be buying all of our vehicles from going forward. Tom Chaney who did our financing was also amazing and was able to answer all of our questions. He was professional but friendly and really listened to what we were looking for and he made it happen.

rbtlx
6/23/2015

"Incredibly Simple. Great Experience."

The dealer worked with me to find the car and financing option that best suited my needs. it was incredibly simple and everyone at the dealership was courteous and helpful. If you are looking for a straightforward, low-stress buying situation, this is is the place to go.

bcrain

"Still Going Strong!"

Just leased my third Acura from St. Louis Acura and couldn't be happier! Moving up from a TSX to TLX is like night and day. I thought my TSX was a great car, but now I'm completely blown away by the style, handling and all the cool extras the TLX has to offer. I was also extremely impressed (as I alway am) with the customer service I received from Karsten Becker. He was knowledgeable, helpful, enthusiastic — but never pushy. It made the transition a piece of cake! I couldn't b happier and will absolutely recommend Karsten and the team at St. Louis Acura to anyone I know who might be interested in purchasing or leasing a car.

jdonnelly1116

"Acuras got my back!"

I purchased my 2008 Acura TL from this dealership about a year ago. I came in for my routine oil change only to find out I had a leak in my oil pump that was leaking into the housing and my car was a quart low on oil. I was left some time to call my husband and go find Ryan Syberg who had been taking care of me that day. I am a full time student and mother and was upset to find I couldn't afford to get my car fixed. I had purchased a warranty when I bought the car to where the leak was covered and all I had to pay was $100.00 deductible. Unfortunately, I didn't have $100.00 at the time to throw down on my car. I found Ryan and he was just about to come find me. He spoke with his boss Andrew Lisinski and explained my situation and they covered the cost of my deductible. Ryan assured me that he would get my car done by closing and had 4 men working on it so I had my car for school the next day. It wasn't about the money, it was about my family's safety and I am forever grateful for Ryan and Andrew. It warms my heart to know that there are still good people out there. Mungenast Acura will forever be my go to! Thanks Ryan and Andrew! You guys are the best!

fitz

"Great Service!!!"

I have purchased 4 New Acura MDX Cars from Mungenast in 8yrs. They are very professional and deliver excellent service. Great Service Department !!! Give them a shot for your next New Car.

Reviews of John Luedloff