Mungenast St. Louis Acura

13720 Manchester Road,
Manchester, Missouri 63011
Mungenast St. Louis Acura Info
About Mungenast St. Louis Acura

At Mungenast St. Louis Acura, we provide our community with new Acura vehicles, including the ILX, MDX, RDX, RLX, TL, and TSX, and can proudly promise you an unparalleled customer experience. Mungenast St. Louis Acura received the most prestigious and coveted honor that Acura can grant to its dealerships, the Precision Team Dealer of Distinction status, the following years: 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2004, 2003, and 2002. Come see what makes Mungenast St. Louis Acura such an outstanding dealership by visiting our dealership in St. Louis, MO. If you plan on financing your new or used Acura, the Mungenast St. Louis Acura finance team is ready to assist you. If you need superior automotive service, repair, or parts, our Acura-Certified Technicians and Parts Department are waiting to assist you. "Acura makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference."

About Mungenast St. Louis Acura Learn More

• Hand-wash all service vehicles
Trirun16
2/10/2016

"Great experience."

Dave was fabulous to work with. The entire process was easy and fair. I was treated with honesty and respect. I highly recommend Dave Gruendler.

Stlchic
2/06/2016

"Wonderful"

This was my first time purchasing a vehicle at Mungenast and it was a wonderful experience. Ryan Barker went above and beyond to make sure that i got the vehicle that i wanted along with the color i wanted. I definetly recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking to buy a New or Pre-Owned vehicle. I felt like family as soon as i walked into the showroom. I was greeted and taken care of right away. I give Ryan a 10

DOC
2/06/2016

"Excellent"

We have purchased several car from your dealership. We have always been welcomed by your staff. I believe Shirley used to be at the from desk to welcome us. We now see Abigail and Meredith who always helps us connect the Blue Tooth. Pogo sold us our first Acuras. Karsten Becker has been the salesman for our last several cars. He has an excellent presence of confidence and kindness. You should feel proud of your staff. the financing department has been very thorough and helpful. Sincerely, Hillard and Catherine Cohen

winnie-sanjay
2/05/2016

"bought 2016 MDX, went smooth"

I have bought 3 cars from Karsten at Mungenast Acura, all new. He has a PhD in Acura cars. Very knowledgeable and would recommend you what would work best for your lifestyle. He will honor what he would commit and take care of you during and after. Abi was good to in explaining the different features of the car and was genuinely open for us to come back as many times as we need to to understand the various gizmos in the car, which can be overwhelming

Sabrina
2/05/2016

"Amazing service, kind and caring "

From the moment my husband and I stepped into the showroom, we were greated. Less than 10 minutes into the visit, test driving the Acura we were interested in. Just minutes after deciding on the perfect Acura, financing was initiated. They were efficient and respectful of our time. We picked up and finalized financing a week later with zero complications, surprises or any issues. The best car buying experience to date.

Tim Sampson, Kelsey Costello

Lauren
2/02/2016

""Great Experience""

Ryan Barker was outstanding to work with and the whole team at Munganast provided a pleasureable experience. I would definitely buy from them again and would reccomend them highly.

Stevec86
1/29/2016

"Great team of people to work with!"

Terry was great, easy going, not pushy, met all of my vehicle needs. Financing was a breeze with Tim, seems like a good, fair guy. I would recommend going there to anyone looking for a car at a fair price, who likes to deal with friendly, knowledgeable people. The receptionists are also friendly and have great smiles :)

Tim Sampson, Stephanie Nuspl

ISC
1/28/2016

"First Acura"

MDX great car, Mungenast great people, knowledgeable and helpful all around My salesman Terry Kuelker went out of his way to make process easy and enjoyable, Tim Sampson in finance had everthing ready to go when I arrived and Abigail did a great job of showing me all the cars features and operations

Tim Sampson, Finance; Abby ?

tnoble805
1/26/2016

"Great overall experience"

As soon as we walked in we were greeted with smiling faces. The Mungenast team made us feel appreciated for being there and that our time mattered. The entire buying experience was top-notch and I will definitely recommend them to friends and family.

kj99
1/26/2016

"Fantastic!"

This is my fourth Acura and my first with Mungenast. This has been the best experience by far. Thank you very much and while i'll enjoy my new TLX, I'll be excitedly awaiting my next Acura!

Kurt Englewood. Finance