Mungenast St. Louis Acura

Todd Billmeyer

June 13, 2017

"Exceeds Expectations!!"

- Manohar

I went in expecting to purchase a used vehicle. I didn't even want to consider a new vehicle thinking it was out of my price range. James Kramer took the time to give me all of my options and was never pushy. I ended up getting a brand new car that I LOVE and can afford. He even took the time to make sure I knew how everything worked and was set up properly as far as connecting the blue tooth with my phone, etc. I highly recommend Mungenast St. Louis Acura. It was worth the hour drive to get there.

James Kramer

June 02, 2017

"Great experience with Mungenast!"

- Kelli M

The entire team was incredible. Greg Raup was very knowledgeable, easy to talk to & never once made me feel pressured. Very pleasant, laid back atmosphere which I loved. I will definitely do business with them again!

Greg Raup
Bryon Stolze

May 22, 2017

"Good experience with Mungenast St. Louis"

- Ziqi

I was looking for a used car in my spring break. I really like Japanese car like Honda or Toyota. I am a college student and looking for a 4000-5000 dollars car. I had made a list and searched car I want. Here has a used Honda accord. First time I was coming, this car was unavailable to see because they update it before. One day later, I search online that this car was available again. Then, I came to see the car. I would say this is the best condition Honda Accord I can find. Obviously, Mungenast sealer Mr. Thomas Kells is a so nice and friendly man. I really enjoy this experience with Mr. Thomas Kells. I hope to meet Mr. Thomas Kells again.

Tom Kells