Mungenast St. Louis Acura

13720 Manchester Road,
Manchester, Missouri 63011
Mungenast St. Louis Acura Info
About Mungenast St. Louis Acura

At Mungenast St. Louis Acura, we provide our community with new Acura vehicles, including the ILX, MDX, RDX, RLX, TL, and TSX, and can proudly promise you an unparalleled customer experience. Mungenast St. Louis Acura received the most prestigious and coveted honor that Acura can grant to its dealerships, the Precision Team Dealer of Distinction status, the following years: 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2004, 2003, and 2002. Come see what makes Mungenast St. Louis Acura such an outstanding dealership by visiting our dealership in St. Louis, MO. If you plan on financing your new or used Acura, the Mungenast St. Louis Acura finance team is ready to assist you. If you need superior automotive service, repair, or parts, our Acura-Certified Technicians and Parts Department are waiting to assist you. "Acura makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference."

About Mungenast St. Louis Acura Learn More

• Hand-wash all service vehicles
Chris
3/22/2015

"Great car buying experience"

I had a terrific experience with Karsten Becker and the staff at St. Louis Acura. They are very friendly, respectful of your time, and made the process quite enjoyable. Quite frankly I can't say it could have gone any better!!

Kathy
3/11/2015

"Wonderful experience and love my new car"

We were treated kindly, fairly, and professionally by Jacek, Tony, Tom and Abby! Each contributed to making this our best car experience ever! I can't say enough about the quality experience and treatment we received! And to everyone we encountered, your kind word, warm hello, genuine smile, or "Hey, can I get you anything?" certainly engendered a sense that we were important and mattered and that customer service is alive and well at Mungenast! Thanks to all of you for making this such a great experience and to Abby, thank you for your patience with this not-so-tech-savvy great-greandma!

messi6
3/09/2015

"So happy!!"

I received excellent service from Ryan Barker on 3/7/15. I had a couple of rotten experiences at other places, and it was so nice to find someone who treated me well. As a woman, I have found that many salesMEN were not willing to take me serisouly, nor did they expect me to know what I was doing. All of the staff at Mungenast Acura were really friendly to me. Ryan was amazing. He was very nice, friendly, low-pressure, and to the point. I really appreciate his effort to get me the car I wanted at a good price. Oh, and I love my new car!! Thanks!!!

shandley
3/06/2015

"Excellent sales. Very happy with the process and the vehicle"

After spending several horrible hours in wretched used car dealerships where the priority was using tricky tactics to maintain my attention and buy a car at all costs, it was refreshing to set foot in Mungenast St. Louis Acura. I was immediately greeted by Karsten Becker who treated me like an actual human being. His approach was friendly, and more importantly, genuine. It is easy to get frustrated when buying a car. Car dealerships have too long of a history of running "the hustle" to do whatever they can to make sure you walk out with a car. If they only realized, that if they adopted the tactic of Karsten and everyone else I interacted with at Mungenast they would actually do much better and make the entire car purchasing experience much more pleasant for themselves and the buyer.

sjr8883
3/04/2015

"internet purchase"

Purchasing this vehicle from Jason was by far the easiest online purchase I have ever made. He and his team took care of everything before I even showed up. I would definitely recommend this dealer.

mariejenboehm
2/26/2015

"Karsten was great! "

I had a great experience buying our car so much that we are going back this weekend to trade my husbands car in. Tom was nice too!

Joe
2/19/2015

"Amazing experience!!!"

David is a very professional salesman with a great sense of humor which is important in making one feel comfortable while making a big purchase decision. Would highly recommend David @ Mungenast Acura to all of my friends and family. I look forward to purchasing my next vehicles thru this fine young man.

Jfarris
2/17/2015

"Most happy experience EVER buying a car!"

Karsten Becker is a true gem. His warm demeaner and knowledge of his role in achieving complete customer satisfaction is superb! He listened to my needs/wants and came thru amazingly. I usually have buyers remorse when I make a big decision and I drove off the lot knowing I HAD made the perfect best choice for me. I have sang Acura praises for years and this experience just heightened that feeling all the more. I can't understand why anyone would buy any vehicle, anywhere else. Acura is the leader in how to run a business and treat people right. Thank you Karsten for such a great experience!

I am so sorry I do recall the young man (maybe Roy Ross) in service that assisted me. He wore a Blues Jacket and we joked about he had to be a good guy. Lol

bkamp2318
2/16/2015

"The Mungenast Experiance "

I worked with Jason Sherril and he was very easy to work with. They got everything I needed for me in a timely manor and made my car shopping experience pleasant.

schneidsDotNet
2/14/2015

"Excellent sales experience. No pressure, all service."

I have the pleasure of writing this review for the sales department at Acura Mungenast. I was interested in the 2015 TLX V6 with Advance package as well as the new 2016 ILX. Ryan Barker was the one who contacted me and I told him to let me know when the 2016 ILX was in stock for me to look at. I was able to get a sneak peek of the vehicle after it came off the truck, and even though I couldn't test drive it that day, I knew that the car just wasn't for me. So, I test drove the TLX instead and loved it. After that, I started getting quotes from Frank Leta (the only other Acura dealer in St. Louis) as well as some Chicago Acura dealers to see who would give the best price. I used CarsDirect, Costco Auto and Truecar to do my price research. The best price by far was quoted from one of the Chicago dealers. I talked to a sales rep at Frank Leta, who said that the Chicago dealers often give unbelievable prices and then turn around and pad it with fees, often refusing to sell at the quoted price. Leta then quoted a price some $1,500 more than the Chicago quote and said that was their bottom price. Ryan Barker and the sales manager, Rick Brennan, took the Chicago quote and looked it over. I offered them the price the Chicago dealer quoted plus the usual $199 admin fee. After a bit of back and forth, we agreed to a price that was a little higher but what I felt was totally fair for the car and accessories I wanted. (Lucky too since they were getting the exact car I wanted in the interior and exterior color I wanted that week.) Their quote handily beat Leta's by a mile. I had already arranged financing but their finance manager, David Michiaels, asked to try and get us a better rate, so we took a chance, and they handily beat the rate we had, even going so far as to call the bank and get their rate down even more. It came out to a $7/month savings for us, so not a huge deal really, but it goes to show you that they are willing to go the extra mile for their customers. I came in and they had already prepared all of my paperwork. The price was exactly as was quoted - no runarounds. David offered me a great deal on an extended warranty as well, which I bought. David had other warranties to offer that I declined and there was no pressure whatsoever. The process was smooth and there was no snake oil, no used-car-salesman treatment. Ryan was honest from the start and their managers were pleasant and willing to work with me to get my business. The price they gave me was killer and I had to work for it, but in the end they earned a customer for life. I highly recommend Mungenast Acura's sales department. The whole sales process was smooth and at no point do I feel I was being deceived. I had a bad experience at a previous dealer where the salesman told me that I could get loaner cars for oil changes, no problem, but when it came time to get one I was practically made fun of. Ryan told me honestly, we can't always arrange that but that he would do his best to get me one if requested, and I appreciate being told like it is.

Reviews of Karsten Becker