Mungenast St. Louis Acura

13720 Manchester Road,
Manchester, Missouri 63011
Mungenast St. Louis Acura Info
About Mungenast St. Louis Acura

At Mungenast St. Louis Acura, we provide our community with new Acura vehicles, including the ILX, MDX, RDX, RLX, TL, and TSX, and can proudly promise you an unparalleled customer experience. Mungenast St. Louis Acura received the most prestigious and coveted honor that Acura can grant to its dealerships, the Precision Team Dealer of Distinction status, the following years: 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2004, 2003, and 2002. Come see what makes Mungenast St. Louis Acura such an outstanding dealership by visiting our dealership in St. Louis, MO. If you plan on financing your new or used Acura, the Mungenast St. Louis Acura finance team is ready to assist you. If you need superior automotive service, repair, or parts, our Acura-Certified Technicians and Parts Department are waiting to assist you. "Acura makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference."

About Mungenast St. Louis Acura Learn More

• Hand-wash all service vehicles
'15 Mustang
5/29/2016

"Service was nothing short of 1st class"

I have bought cars from many dealers over the years. I have never had a good experience, let alone the 1st class amazing service I received from Ryan Barker at Mungenast St.Louis Acura. The entire car buying experience was quick and painless. There was no pressure to buy anything else other than what I wanted to buy. I was in and out at Mungenast, instead of spending the entire day buying a car, which was what I have been use to. Ryan's customer service was refreshing. He always made himself available. I can't thank him and St. Acura enough!

Curt Blankenship

DP81
5/29/2016

"Long Distance Internet Purchase"

I found the vehicle I was looking for online at the Mungenast website. After inquiring about it's availability and agreeing on a price with Ryan I arranged for a flight to St. Louis from MN and was met by Brandon at the airport for the ride to the dealership. When we arrived at the dealership I inspected the car, and found some significant cosmetic issues that were not apparent in the online photos. After having their detail and body shop people evaluate what was required to remedy the issues and discussing the options with Dave Gruendler he offered to reduce the price of the vehicle by an amount that their shop said it would cost to have done there. That way I could be on my way and have the work done at home. I felt this was a fair offer and accepted it. I have to give the credit to Dave for the way he handled the situation and making sure what could have been a bad online buying experience into a good one.

Brandon

John63128
5/28/2016

"Great experience"

Evryone at the dealership has been extremely attentive to ensuring complete customer satisfaction. I am a tough customer with high expectations and everyone has managed to exceed my expectations every step of the way.

Djjtaj
5/28/2016

"Everyone is wonderful!!"

Everyone was very helpful! Great dealership! Will definitely go back for service. Looking forward to a long relationship with them. We really love the new RDX!

jennings,pat3
5/27/2016

"No stress"

Over a week or more, I drove & tested SUV's from five different dealerships. I was stressing out. Then I woke up & realized I should try out an SUV in the brand I was used to driving - ACURA. Todd Billmeyer greeted me at the door, invited me to drive an RDX equiped with everything on my wish list, and I went home stress free with my 2016 burgandy RDX.

DOTMAN
5/27/2016

"Bought my 7th car from Mungenast - Love the Acura location"

Just purchased my 7th car from the Mungenast family .... I can honestly say that dealing with everyone at the Acura location was another great car buying experience. It was a pleasure dealing with Jacek Kedzierski, the sales associate, through the process of test driving and hammering out the deal on the 07 Toyota Avalon. I have been sending friends and family to the Mungenast folks for years and will continue to be a supporter due to the respect and attention that they continue to provide to me and my family. Tired of getting the run around, go to Mungenast Acura and ask for Jacek Kedzierski and or Rick Brennen and enjoy the car buying experience ....

Curt Engel - Business Manager

HCanada
5/26/2016

"Fourth Purchase from Jacek Kedzierski at Mungenast"

The Mungenast St. Louis Acura dealership has been selling wonderful automobiles to my wife and me for nearly twenty years. We have been very pleased with their sales and service. Jacek Kedzierski has always worked attentively and in our interest to find the best match for our changing needs. Our purchase in May, 2016, of an Acura MDX was our fifth vehicle from Mungenast. I highly recommend both the Acura vehicles and St. Louis Acura.

bconrad65
5/26/2016

"Great Deal / Great Time"

I was in the market for a used car after my 2004 Acura RL was totaled. I searched online and found a couple of cars that I liked on St. Louis Acura’s website. I sent an email to let them know I was interested and I received an email back a few minutes later from Ryan Barker with their Internet Sales Department. He thanked me for my interest and stated, “His goal was to help me get a great deal and have a great time”. I laughed when I read it because most of my past car buying experiences were not what I would describe as "a great time". Well, I’m happy to tell you that my car buying experience with St. Louis Acura and Ryan Barker was first class. It was a smooth transaction from start to finish without any high-pressure sales tactics or silly games. Ryan achieved his goal. He sold me an awesome car and I got a great deal and actually had a great time. If you’re in the market for a new or used vehicle, you should do yourself a favor and give Ryan a call. P.S. David in the Finance department was also a pleasure to deal with on financing my loan.

David Michiaels

GDT
5/25/2016

"Great Used Car buying Experience"

Great environment. Very friendly staff. Never felt pressured, Our saleperson Steve Mizulski and the business manager ? were great. They worked to get us the best interest rate, warranty

deb @happy
5/25/2016

"my very best buying experience at ant auto dealership"

Did my homework prior to visiting the dealership and really didn't know if I would make a purchase or not, just wanted to test drive a couple of cars I had a interest in. Met salesman Todd Billmeyer who showed me the cars I had a interest in, told me to take a test drive, after the test drive todd asked me what I felt about each car and then went into details on both cars, there was no pressure to buy only the pros and cons of each car. I told him which I would purchase and off to the races, total experience took less than 3 hours, I would highly recommend Todd to anyone interested in buying a car from Mungenast.

Kurt Engel