Mungenast St. Louis Acura

13720 Manchester Road,
Manchester, Missouri 63011
Mungenast St. Louis Acura Info
About Mungenast St. Louis Acura

At Mungenast St. Louis Acura, we provide our community with new Acura vehicles, including the ILX, MDX, RDX, RLX, TL, and TSX, and can proudly promise you an unparalleled customer experience. Mungenast St. Louis Acura received the most prestigious and coveted honor that Acura can grant to its dealerships, the Precision Team Dealer of Distinction status, the following years: 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2004, 2003, and 2002. Come see what makes Mungenast St. Louis Acura such an outstanding dealership by visiting our dealership in St. Louis, MO. If you plan on financing your new or used Acura, the Mungenast St. Louis Acura finance team is ready to assist you. If you need superior automotive service, repair, or parts, our Acura-Certified Technicians and Parts Department are waiting to assist you. "Acura makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference."

About Mungenast St. Louis Acura Learn More

• Hand-wash all service vehicles
mariejenboehm
2/26/2015

"Karsten was great! "

I had a great experience buying our car so much that we are going back this weekend to trade my husbands car in. Tom was nice too!

Joe
2/19/2015

"Amazing experience!!!"

David is a very professional salesman with a great sense of humor which is important in making one feel comfortable while making a big purchase decision. Would highly recommend David @ Mungenast Acura to all of my friends and family. I look forward to purchasing my next vehicles thru this fine young man.

Jfarris
2/17/2015

"Most happy experience EVER buying a car!"

Karsten Becker is a true gem. His warm demeaner and knowledge of his role in achieving complete customer satisfaction is superb! He listened to my needs/wants and came thru amazingly. I usually have buyers remorse when I make a big decision and I drove off the lot knowing I HAD made the perfect best choice for me. I have sang Acura praises for years and this experience just heightened that feeling all the more. I can't understand why anyone would buy any vehicle, anywhere else. Acura is the leader in how to run a business and treat people right. Thank you Karsten for such a great experience!

I am so sorry I do recall the young man (maybe Roy Ross) in service that assisted me. He wore a Blues Jacket and we joked about he had to be a good guy. Lol

bkamp2318
2/16/2015

"The Mungenast Experiance "

I worked with Jason Sherril and he was very easy to work with. They got everything I needed for me in a timely manor and made my car shopping experience pleasant.

schneidsDotNet
2/14/2015

"Excellent sales experience. No pressure, all service."

I have the pleasure of writing this review for the sales department at Acura Mungenast. I was interested in the 2015 TLX V6 with Advance package as well as the new 2016 ILX. Ryan Barker was the one who contacted me and I told him to let me know when the 2016 ILX was in stock for me to look at. I was able to get a sneak peek of the vehicle after it came off the truck, and even though I couldn't test drive it that day, I knew that the car just wasn't for me. So, I test drove the TLX instead and loved it. After that, I started getting quotes from Frank Leta (the only other Acura dealer in St. Louis) as well as some Chicago Acura dealers to see who would give the best price. I used CarsDirect, Costco Auto and Truecar to do my price research. The best price by far was quoted from one of the Chicago dealers. I talked to a sales rep at Frank Leta, who said that the Chicago dealers often give unbelievable prices and then turn around and pad it with fees, often refusing to sell at the quoted price. Leta then quoted a price some $1,500 more than the Chicago quote and said that was their bottom price. Ryan Barker and the sales manager, Rick Brennan, took the Chicago quote and looked it over. I offered them the price the Chicago dealer quoted plus the usual $199 admin fee. After a bit of back and forth, we agreed to a price that was a little higher but what I felt was totally fair for the car and accessories I wanted. (Lucky too since they were getting the exact car I wanted in the interior and exterior color I wanted that week.) Their quote handily beat Leta's by a mile. I had already arranged financing but their finance manager, David Michiaels, asked to try and get us a better rate, so we took a chance, and they handily beat the rate we had, even going so far as to call the bank and get their rate down even more. It came out to a $7/month savings for us, so not a huge deal really, but it goes to show you that they are willing to go the extra mile for their customers. I came in and they had already prepared all of my paperwork. The price was exactly as was quoted - no runarounds. David offered me a great deal on an extended warranty as well, which I bought. David had other warranties to offer that I declined and there was no pressure whatsoever. The process was smooth and there was no snake oil, no used-car-salesman treatment. Ryan was honest from the start and their managers were pleasant and willing to work with me to get my business. The price they gave me was killer and I had to work for it, but in the end they earned a customer for life. I highly recommend Mungenast Acura's sales department. The whole sales process was smooth and at no point do I feel I was being deceived. I had a bad experience at a previous dealer where the salesman told me that I could get loaner cars for oil changes, no problem, but when it came time to get one I was practically made fun of. Ryan told me honestly, we can't always arrange that but that he would do his best to get me one if requested, and I appreciate being told like it is.

estimator
2/07/2015

"Pleasant experience buying a car (imagine that)"

Karsten Becker and St. Louis Acura are true professionals. My wife and I have been doing business with Karsten and St. Louis Acura for more than 10 years and every time we are in contact we have nothing but pleasant experiences. Karsten is a true professional with honesty and integrity that is second to none. Over the years my wife and I have also used their service department and have been very satisfied with their professionalism as well. We also have two daughters that have purchased cars from Karsten and they are very satisfied They also use the service department We think that the whole organization is top notch. We will continue to use their service department and would recommend them to anyone.

CDRE
2/03/2015

"Just Amazing..."

From the time my husband and I walked into St. Louis Acura until we drove off with our new RDX a few days later, our experience with Karsten Becker and Tom Chaney was nothing short of amazing. Karsten first listened carefully to what we were looking for in our new car. He made sure that he answered all the questions we had about the RDX and how it compared to similar models from other manufacturers. And once we decided on the RDX, he made sure that the rest of our purchase went very smoothly. This included working closely with Tom Chaney, who was also incredibly knowledgeable and helpful with the actual purchase of our new car. Since we were so pleased with our purchase, my husband and I are happy to recommend Karsten, Tom and everyone else at St. Louis Acura to anyone else in the market for a new Acura.

David
1/13/2015

"Excellent dealership"

From beginning to the delivery Jason Sherrill made our buying experience the best experience my wife and I have ever had purchasing a car.It took us several months to decide upon a model, but because of Jason's manner in which he worked with us we wanted ti give St. Louis Acura our business. Everyone in the dealership was helpful and professional. I strongly recommend anyone considering an Acura to consider St. Louis Acura.

DandAM
1/05/2015

"Great experience with Acura and Lexus!"

My husband and I needed to make a quick, and somewhat complicated, car purchase on short notice. We both had BMWs and were looking for something more reliable and less expensive given that we will be doing more work-related driving this year. When one of the cars, a 2006 TL, was sold before we could make it to the dealer Karsten did a great job in helping us find something that would work equally well. I test drove three or four cars as well in looking for a replacement for my 550i. All in all we spent about 7 hours at the dealership between determining what we wanted and then making the double purchase. Karsten was helpful the entire time - we never felt rushed or pushed into something that we did not want. I would not hesitate to send a friend of family member to Karsten and Mungenast the next time they need a car.

dublbd
12/10/2014

"Great Experience"

Our son (college age) purchased a used car today, definitely not their biggest sale of the day, but he was treated like it was. Everyone we came in contact with was very nice, very helpful and made his experience a great one! We highly recommend this dealership & its staff to anyone looking to find a new (or used) car!

Reviews of Karsten Becker