Mungenast St. Louis Acura

13720 Manchester Road,
Manchester, Missouri 63011
Mungenast St. Louis Acura Info
About Mungenast St. Louis Acura

At Mungenast St. Louis Acura, we provide our community with new Acura vehicles, including the ILX, MDX, RDX, RLX, TL, and TSX, and can proudly promise you an unparalleled customer experience. Mungenast St. Louis Acura received the most prestigious and coveted honor that Acura can grant to its dealerships, the Precision Team Dealer of Distinction status, the following years: 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2004, 2003, and 2002. Come see what makes Mungenast St. Louis Acura such an outstanding dealership by visiting our dealership in St. Louis, MO. If you plan on financing your new or used Acura, the Mungenast St. Louis Acura finance team is ready to assist you. If you need superior automotive service, repair, or parts, our Acura-Certified Technicians and Parts Department are waiting to assist you. "Acura makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference."

About Mungenast St. Louis Acura Learn More

• Hand-wash all service vehicles
umpref1
7/30/2015

"Dealership Professionalism"

3 car from Munganast and Andy Simmons. A very professional experience and the reason I keep going back. They are great to work with and deal with. John Jaggi

qtaustin97
7/30/2015

"Great Experience on Pre owned Infiniti purchase"

I recently purchased a 2012 Infiniti M37x from Mungenast. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. They did not try and oversell or pressure like other dealers I've been to in the past. David Gruendler was my Sales Rep and couldn't have been any easier to work with. Financing was painless as well. I will definitely be looking Dave up for my next purchase.

Tim Sampson

2016RDX
7/29/2015

"Excellent First Experience!"

This was our first Acura purchase. Our salesman, Karsten Becker, immediately made us feel right at home. He was not at all pushy, and listened to each of our needs/wants in a vehicle. Karsten proceeded to find both used and new options that matched our requests. Not only was Karsten exceptionally charismatic and fun to work with, but also very savvy! He really knew his product and was able to answer every one of our questions. When we decided we wanted an RDX in a color/package combination that was not on the lot, Karsten assured us he would have exactly what we wanted delivered without any problem. The process was painless and quick. Needless to say, we were very impressed and would definitely return to Karsten at Mungenast St. Louis Acura!

TracieA
7/26/2015

"Great service dept!"

Every time I bring my MDX for service, I feel like the dealership has rolled out the red carpet for me. There are never any issues, and I am always completely satisfied. Never have had to come back because the problem wasn't resolved. Ryan Syberg gets it right the first time! Other companies should model their customer service department off of this dealership. My husband had a BMW that we finally sold because the customer service was so awful. Of course, we were comparing them to this dealership and they weren't even close!

MDX
7/24/2015

"Second MDX Purchase"

Our first MDX purchase was 12 years ago and this experience was certainly equal to that one. I still share the deal and process from that first one with friends and neighbors and will be doing the same again. All at the dealership were friendly, helpful, and easy to work with. The deal exceeded my expectations and they have been quick to complete the pin stripping and other additions. I have purchased multiple vehicles from this dealership and expect there will be more.

mandyfox61394
7/24/2015

"Amazing!"

I had talked to Dave earlier that week about the car. He kept me updated like I asked him too and was very nice. The car was waiting outside for me when i pulled up and we immidiately went on a test drive. Everyone was nuce there and treated my mother and I very well. They were not pusht but really worked towards getting me what I wanted.

awesomegirl
7/20/2015

"Fourth car from here!"

This is my fourth car from St. Louis Acura, all four I purchased from Jacek. Although all the sales, service and other staff are fantastic, I really enjoy the car buying experience with Jacek. It keeps getting easier and easier each time and I really appreciate the no-hassle feel of the entire staff! Service is top-notch!

Kmow
7/14/2015

"New Acura Purchase"

The buying experience from start to finish was not stressful. Ryan Barker answered all our questions quickly and fairly. The entire staff was friendly and professional. We highly recommend Mungenast Acura.

Tim and Kelsie

jimlo1979
7/13/2015

"Great experience"

The staff were very pleasant to deal with, along with being very knowledgeable about the vehicle we were interested in purchasing. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for an Acura or other car in their used inventory.

Tim Sampson

Kelly R.
7/13/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

I assisted my daughter with the purchased of a pre-owned Acura. I am very familiar with the dealership having purchased vehicles there and regularly using the service department. The experience for my daughter was excellent. She had to go out of state for college two days after we agreed on a deal. The vehicle needed the rear bumper repainted. Ryan and Dave stayed on top of the progress and when we arrived, the vehicle looked great.

Reviews of John Luedloff