Mungenast St. Louis Acura

13720 Manchester Road,
Manchester, Missouri 63011
Mungenast St. Louis Acura Info
About Mungenast St. Louis Acura

At Mungenast St. Louis Acura, we provide our community with new Acura vehicles, including the ILX, MDX, RDX, RLX, TL, and TSX, and can proudly promise you an unparalleled customer experience. Mungenast St. Louis Acura received the most prestigious and coveted honor that Acura can grant to its dealerships, the Precision Team Dealer of Distinction status, the following years: 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2004, 2003, and 2002. Come see what makes Mungenast St. Louis Acura such an outstanding dealership by visiting our dealership in St. Louis, MO. If you plan on financing your new or used Acura, the Mungenast St. Louis Acura finance team is ready to assist you. If you need superior automotive service, repair, or parts, our Acura-Certified Technicians and Parts Department are waiting to assist you. "Acura makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference."

About Mungenast St. Louis Acura Learn More

• Hand-wash all service vehicles
kv1
5/27/2015

"Karsten Becker and St. Louis Acura"

I have leased a number of vehicles from Karsten Becker at St. Louis Acura and have always had a very positive experience. The service is professional, efficient and courteous. I am very happy with my recent lease of a 2016 Acura MDX and highly recommended Karsten and St. Louis Acura.

rblanchard-baker
5/27/2015

"I'm a Lifetime Customer"

Karsten Becker at Munganast Acura St. Louis is the BEST salesman. He is kind and professional. Munganast Acura does awesome business. Im a Lifetime Customer.

Redoctober
5/26/2015

"Well done"

Karsten Becker does an excellent job working with people and helping them figure out exactly what they want without being pushy. Would recommend him to anyone.

Pspanos
5/25/2015

"Way beyond hopeful expectations "

The sales rep Karsten noticed my dents on the existing accura and suggested we talk with service to see which dents were covered on my ding policy. I had been to five dealerships. The front greeter was actually actively helpful instead of just a hello. Karsten had a very a accomodating disposition.

RedAcura
5/24/2015

"Review May 6 visit "

Staff was very knowledgeable and personable during my purchase. Gave me various choices and options to choose from and answered my numerous questions. Would recommend Steve to my friends. Thanks to Tony for all of this help.

2015RDX
4/23/2015

"2015 RDX"

This was the easiest car purchase I've ever had, and was absolutely perfect from front to back. Karsten Becker was our salesperson, and he was perfect.

sandy
4/23/2015

"Great dealer. Great people. Great service."

Been dealing with Mungenast and Terry Kuelker for almost 20 years. It's been a wonderful relationship. The Mungenast team is terrific. Their customer service is superb. The staff goes overboard in their effort to satisfy customers.

Robert_MDX
4/17/2015

"New MDX "

My sales rep, John Biermann, has provided an excellent Purchasing / Lease and service experience over the many years that I have been coming to Acura, Which keeps us coming back. Thanks John from Robert and Desiree

Judy
4/12/2015

""A Wonderful Experience!""

My experience choosing and purchasing my new Acura ILX exceeded my expectations. Karsten Becker epitomizes the Mungenast goals. He is professional, courteous, thoughtful, and extremely well-versed in his product...in this case "my" Acura ILX. He made sure that I was completely satisfied with the vehicle I chose, and at no time did I feel pressured to make a decision. I appreciated that very much. Karsten followed up with phone calls and made himself available for any questions or concerns. My only regret? I regret that we hadn't met Karsten sooner! He is an asset to the Mungenast Team. Thanks, Karsten, for making my new car purchase such a wonderful experience!

Kelsey Costello

Stacy
4/09/2015

"Wonderful Experience"

Jason Sherrill was wonderful to work with when purchasing my TSX. I had many questions being a first time Acura buyer and he was very patient and made the experience very smooth. I love my car and Jason has been very prompt to answering my questions even after purchasing my car. I would highly recommend asking for Jason when buying a car at St. Louis Acura!

Reviews of Karsten Becker