Mungenast St. Louis Acura

Andy Simmons

April 27, 2017

"First Class Experience"

- Christopher

Terry and all the employees I met at Mungenast Acura treated me with kindness and respect. They went above and beyond to make sure I was more than satisfied and even called my credit union directly to move my outside financing along so I could take delivery of my vehicle sooner. I absolutely would recommend Terry Kuelker and Mungenast Acura!

April 25, 2017

"Not your stereotypical dealership"

- D Phan

My wife and I were in the market for a new car and we did our due diligence to determine what car we would want to purchase or lease. After narrowing down our options, we decided to reach out to St. Louis Acura to inquire about a TLX. Greg Raup responded accordingly, confirmed they had what we wanted, and coordinated on an appointment. Upon arrival, Greg greeted us and had pulled the car around ahead of time with a fresh wash. Greg was both cordial, knowledgeable, patient, and personable without ever pressuring us to "close the deal." As odd as it may sound, it felt like the employees actually liked each other and enjoyed coming to work, which changes the atmosphere compared to other dealerships. David in Finance was amazing as well and explained everything from start to finish with our Lease and was extremely patient considering this was our first experience in Leasing. Although this was our first interaction and transaction with St. Louis Acura, it surely won't be our last. Highly recommended if you're in the market.

April 24, 2017

"Just Perfect."

- Acurafan

Our experience with Mungenast Acura was great. Tom Kells was very pleasant and professional. We have worked with him before, and will continue to ask for him in the future.

New 2016 Acura ILX, $27900