Mungenast St. Louis Honda

5939 South Lindbergh Blvd.,
St. Louis, Missouri 63123
Mungenast St. Louis Honda Info
About Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Mungenast St. Louis Honda has been a thriving Honda and used car dealership in St. Louis since 1974. We strive to take care of you before, during, and after your purchase because we want you to not just be a customer, but a part of our automotive family. Our dealership carries a variety of new Honda vehicles, and we also have an expansive lot of used vehicles. And, if you are visiting our Honda Service Center, you can trust that your Honda vehicle is in safe hands. We offer a variety of automotive repairs and services by Honda-Certified Technicians with the best customer service and follow-up around. Dream of driving away with a new Honda Accord, Civic, Odyssey, Pilot, Fit, Crossover, or CR-V? Our award-winning team can help you with financing this important new purchase or lease. We offer plenty of hybrid models, and with our Parts Department and expert technicians, we can easily upgrade your vehicle with any additional features or packages. We love Honda vehicles -- the flagship make of the Mungenast Automotive Family -- and love to serve our community in St. Louis, MO. Please give us a chance to prove this to you and earn your lifelong business. "Honda makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference."

About Mungenast St. Louis Honda

• Missouri's #1 Honda Dealer
  • Free Car Washes
1,867 Dealership Reviews
Patricia A Erdmann
9/29/2016

"Wonderful Experience"

Who would have thought I would have enjoyed my experience at a car dealer, but Gina Bommarito at St.Louis Honda is the best! Our new Honda CRV is fantastic and Gina was friendly and extremely helpful to us. Thank you St. Louis Honda and Gina!!

Colleen Gyorog
9/29/2016

"I love my new Honda HRV"

I had a great experience buying my new car with Gina Bommarito at St Louis Honda. She was so helpful and friendly, highly recommend her! She went above and beyond finding me the car I wanted without being pushy at all,

Lee Ann
9/27/2016

"New Lease Experience"

We had an excellent experience during our last visit to Mungenast St. Louis Honda. We asked for Rob Carroll who has handled many sales and more recently leases of our cars. He took great care of us and expedited anything he could. We even had free lunch! The person in finance was also very polite and organized to make the transaction go smoothly.

Katlyn M.
9/27/2016

"Excellent first-time car dealership experience!"

As a first-time buyer, I was really nervous about going to look for a new car. Rob made my experience a breeze and really dedicated time to showing me all of my options to find the best car for me with the budget I had to work with. He explained everything thoroughly and had me test drive all three of my possible options before making any final decisions. He went above and beyond and made a task I dreaded to one I'd recommend to anyone looking to purchase a new car. Zak also did a wonderful job in explaining all my options carefully when going through the paperwork. My new Honda Fit EX is more than I could have ever hoped for and it's thanks to Mungenast St. Louis Honda for a personable, joyful car shopping experience.

univsunil
9/26/2016

"Awesome Car buying Experience !"

Joe Basler helped me with the price Quote and everything from there was Quick and lucid. Zak Klump from finance explained me the various Protection plan and Warranty on a hi-tech Touch Screen. It was a nice purchasing experience for me overall.

leslie mcginnis
9/25/2016

"Amazing!!"

Try them first! Wonderful experience with Rebecca and Zak and can't thank them enough for putting my brand new Civic in my driveway. The dealership environment was very comfortable and friendly. I went to a local dealership first and was extremely disappointed, even more so when I realized what I could have missed by not purchasing at Mungenast! We are a military family and I plan/hope to send them lots of business in the future!

Happy Rebel Owner
9/17/2016

"Excellent Customer Service!!!"

Everyone at Mungenast was very helpful and friendly, and the customer service was excellent! The purchasing experience was absolutely seamless. I purchased from Motorsports, and would recommend Mungenast.

Matt Morrow and Tom Hansen

Carl
9/16/2016

"Exceptional Delivery"

I sought a quote from the Mungenast website and got a quick response. From there on it was stress free. Joe Basler explained the process very well, no surprises.

Greggy
9/15/2016

"Fast, efficient, and fair."

Transaction was painless. Haggled a bit, received a fair price. Dealership followed through and cut me a second key and fob, as promised. Am happy.

Mike Clark

happyhondaowner
9/15/2016

"Great experience buying my CVR"

Buying my new CVR at Mungenast was, without question, the easiest and most pleasant car buying experience I have ever had. A great deal of credit goes to our terrific salesman, Rob Carroll. Rob really listened to what I needed/wanted in my new vehicle. He made great suggestions and asked questions to better understand what I was looking for. I appreciated how Rob respected the fact that a woman could have opinions about car features...too many of the other dealers only wanted to talk to my husband. An added bonus at Mungenast is their amazing new showroom. It's very clean and spacious and is laid out in a way that you can walk around without feeling crowded. The multiple waiting rooms are outstanding. There are separate areas for children, quiet areas, TV areas, etc., plus free snacks and beverages. It's very customer-friendly. I highly recommend Mungenast Honda.

1 - 10 of 1,867 results

Reviews of Mike Hillis
Mike Hillis

Price$25,445

Mileage 0

Exterior ColorWhite Diamond Pearl - (White)

New 2016 Honda Odyssey, $43205
2016 Honda Odyssey

Price$43,205

Exterior ColorWhite Diamond Pearl - White

Interior ColorTruffle Leather

Price$34,295

Mileage 0

Exterior ColorCrystal Black Pearl - (Black)

Price$26,745

Mileage 0

Exterior ColorAlabaster Silver Metallic - (Silver)

Price$25,445

Mileage 0

Exterior ColorMountain Air Metallic - (Blue)

New 2016 Honda Civic, $21275
2016 Honda Civic

Price$21,275

Exterior ColorCrystal Black Pearl - Black

Interior ColorBlack Cloth

Price$28,195

Mileage 0

Exterior ColorUrban Titanium Metallic - (Gray)

New 2016 Honda Accord, $29680