Mungenast St. Louis Honda

5939 South Lindbergh Blvd.,
St. Louis, Missouri 63123
Mungenast St. Louis Honda Info
About Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Mungenast St. Louis Honda has been a thriving Honda and used car dealership in St. Louis since 1974. We strive to take care of you before, during, and after your purchase because we want you to not just be a customer, but a part of our automotive family. Our dealership carries a variety of new Honda vehicles, and we also have an expansive lot of used vehicles. And, if you are visiting our Honda Service Center, you can trust that your Honda vehicle is in safe hands. We offer a variety of automotive repairs and services by Honda-Certified Technicians with the best customer service and follow-up around. Dream of driving away with a new Honda Accord, Civic, Odyssey, Pilot, Fit, Crossover, or CR-V? Our award-winning team can help you with financing this important new purchase or lease. We offer plenty of hybrid models, and with our Parts Department and expert technicians, we can easily upgrade your vehicle with any additional features or packages. We love Honda vehicles -- the flagship make of the Mungenast Automotive Family -- and love to serve our community in St. Louis, MO. Please give us a chance to prove this to you and earn your lifelong business. "Honda makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference."

About Mungenast St. Louis Honda

• Missouri's #1 Honda Dealer
  • Free Car Washes
1,508 Dealership Reviews
ryang33
3/04/2015

"2012 Honda Pilot"

Came in to just look and test drive, however Kurt Marty found the exact car we were looking for within our price range. Kurt was very helpful, pleasant, and professional. He answered all of questions and had the knowledge to make the sale. After we purchased the vehicle there was an issue with the alignment, Kurt to us to bring it right up. We brought it up there and the service department was also fantastic. They were courteous and professional. We did not have an appointment, however they were able to fit us in and took care of everything. We did have to wait a few hours, again the staff went above and beyond to keep us updated on progress and gave us a free oil change the next time it is needed since we had to wait so long. All I can say is that this dealership is focused on the customer and making sure that the vehicle you purchase is in tip top condition.

ringwald15
3/03/2015

"Great experience!"

I requested a price for a CRV online and received a quick reply from Joe Basler. I came into the dealer for a test drive and Joe was very friendly and easy to work with and not pushy at all, just informative. Went to another dealership just to compare, and the service was horrible and the salesmen were extremely pushy and borderline intimidating. I came back to Mungenast and completed my purchase. So far the service has been outstanding. Dave was very helpful during the completion of the loan and other paper work as well as discussing warranties and service packages. All around great experience.

grronat
3/03/2015

"Painless Purchase"

I knew exactly what I wanted and swapped several emails with Joe Basler, who worked out a price with me before I ever came in. When I got there, he had the exact car ready to go and all I had to do was test drive it. Upon return, we talked for a few minutes and then I agreed to purchase the car for the agreed upon price + the additional items I requested, like the remote engine start. All told, I was completely done in about 3 hours and I had not felt any pressure at any time. I am very happy with my experience and would recommend St Louis Honda and Joe Basler to anyone looking for a hassle-free time. And getting it done via email first made everything that much simpler when I was ready to buy.

sully
3/01/2015

"Great Experience Buying My First Car"

My recent purchase of my first car could not have been easier or more pleasant. Rob Carroll helped me explore my options to help me find the perfect car for me. His advice was incredibly helpful, and making sure I made the right choice for me was his top priority. He asked me questions to help me narrow down my search and find out what I really wanted, which made the search much less overwhelming. I thoroughly enjoyed working with him and the rest of the Mungenast St. Louis Honda team. I received an incredible deal on my car, and I could not be more pleased with my purchase.

janegraceanni
3/01/2015

"Super deal w/ super sales person at Mungenast Honda"

He is a very nice person, very accommodating, explained in detail the car features, the operation, gave us several options, helped and expedited the processing of the car loan, insurance coverage , no hassle, on time in the delivery of the car in clean and perfect condition. We felt very comfortable with him and most of all, i like his sense of humor. I will highly recommend him and the dealership and especially the Honda cars to my friends and relatives.

kcoconnell
2/25/2015

"2015 Civic Purchase"

My experience with Rob Carroll and the folks at Mungenast was pleasant and professional. I genuinely appreciate their patience and extra efforts involved in order to make sure that I was completely satisfied. Their efforts in helping me to obtain the best possible financing gave me the incentive to terminate my leased vehicle and successfully purchase my new Civic. Overall, I can't thank them enough for their efforts.

charles meyer
2/25/2015

"A great experience"

After having a not so great experience at another dealership, I stopped by Mungenast Honda to see if Rob Carroll and I could make a deal. Rob and I were able to make a deal and it was a pleasure working with Rob and the dealership. Rob was very understanding of where I needed to be and there was no pressure to make the deal. I appreciate his being upfront with me about everything. Rob is definitely a great asset to the dealership. I have been a client of Mungenast Honda since 2003 and they have been great to work with.

GH
2/23/2015

"2015 Odyssey Purchase"

We had a matter-of-fact, comfortable, no-pressure purchase experience with Shan Herwig. She sought to provide answers to our many questions and made the purchase easy. Shan provided such an excellent environment that we will recommend her to family & friends. GH

TinaD.
2/23/2015

"Best Car purchase experience ever!"

Joe Basler was wonderful to work with on the purchase of my new Honda CRV. This was by far the easiest, most professional and pleasant car purchase experiences in my 30 plus years of purchasing cars! Joe didn't waste any of my time and was forthright from the beginning. He definitely redefines the new car salesperson. I will definitely refer others to Joe and St. Louis Mungenast Honda.

Satisfied Fam of 4
2/19/2015

"Above and Beyond"

We really appreciate all of the hard work and EXTRA effort that Kurt Marty put in to our search and purchase of a vehicle. I couldn’t have felt even more at ease after getting to know Kurt. He is a model employee, and a sincere, dedicated family man. You all should be proud of his passion and persistance that he displayed throughout our search. He is exactly what I would have expected from a dealer, and more. We absolutely love the vehicle we purchased. I have already, and will continue to refer my friends and family to Mungenast and Kurt Marty. We will definitely shop at Mungenast, and work with Kurt again in the future. Thank you, Kurt and Mungenast for everything.

1 - 10 of 1,508 results