Mungenast St. Louis Honda

5939 South Lindbergh Blvd.,
St. Louis, Missouri 63123
Mungenast St. Louis Honda Info
About Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Mungenast St. Louis Honda has been a thriving Honda and used car dealership in St. Louis since 1974. We strive to take care of you before, during, and after your purchase because we want you to not just be a customer, but a part of our automotive family. Our dealership carries a variety of new Honda vehicles, and we also have an expansive lot of used vehicles. And, if you are visiting our Honda Service Center, you can trust that your Honda vehicle is in safe hands. We offer a variety of automotive repairs and services by Honda-Certified Technicians with the best customer service and follow-up around. Dream of driving away with a new Honda Accord, Civic, Odyssey, Pilot, Fit, Crossover, or CR-V? Our award-winning team can help you with financing this important new purchase or lease. We offer plenty of hybrid models, and with our Parts Department and expert technicians, we can easily upgrade your vehicle with any additional features or packages. We love Honda vehicles -- the flagship make of the Mungenast Automotive Family -- and love to serve our community in St. Louis, MO. Please give us a chance to prove this to you and earn your lifelong business. "Honda makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference."

About Mungenast St. Louis Honda

• Missouri's #1 Honda Dealer
  • Free Car Washes
1,609 Dealership Reviews
Theresa
8/29/2015

"Shan - Professional, Kind, Efficient.......Awesome!"

Shan Herwig, new car sales, helped my older parents with a new van purchase after losing their 2015 Honda Van in a total loss auto accident caused by an uninsured motorist. It had already been a month long, trying process with insurance companies, etc and when we walked in the dealership we were greeted by Shan in a professional "How can I help you" manner. Help she did. She located the van they wanted, worked with them on the price, which I can say was very fair, and seemed to understand that they needed some special attention. It made purchasing the replacement vehicle smooth and helped to soften some of blows of all that they had been through the previous month. Can't say enough good about Shan and Mungenast. We feel they went out of their way for Dad and Mom! Makes me want to go trade my own car just so I am a Mungenast owner. Thanks Shan! Dave Gierse was also very kind and very professional as we walked through the final purchase process.

Jackie1109
8/24/2015

"Amazingly prompt, attentive and courteous."

My husband initially spoke to our Mungenast Honda representative, Josh Ulrich over the phone inquiring about the new 2016 Honda Pilots. It was his helpful/kind personality that prompted us to visit Mungenast. From the time we arrived and throughout the entire purchase process, Josh Ulrich and team were amazing. They were helpful and answered any questions we had. We will (and have) refer any/all family/friends to Mungenast Honda.

rochelle041
8/24/2015

"Josh was Fun and Knowledgable"

Buying a new car is a nerve-wracking and long process. But, Josh kept the mood light and also knew his way around each Honda on the lot. When it came to crunching the numbers, Josh helped us reach an amount that we felt comfortable with and I left with a brand new car. I highly recommend this dealership.

1satisfiedcustomer
8/24/2015

"Mr. Basler was very polite."

Mr. Basler was courteous, made sure everything was understood. When I spoke with Mr. Basler I explained exactly what I was looking for and he respected that and didn't try to persuade me into purchasing anything else. I am very happy with my vehicle and the service Mr. Basler provided.

Joe Basler

bschoen
8/17/2015

"Amazing customer service"

I was traveling thru St. Louis from Texas to Ohio on 8/13 and made an unscheduled stop at the dealership due to an oil leak. I can’t say enough good things about my experience. The service advisor (Steve Tiepelman) was great. With all of the technicians busy he personally took my car in to take a look. Long story short, they replace a damaged oil filter (damaged by dealership in Texas during oil change previous week), filled up the oil and even power washed the underside of the car. Steve explained what the issue was and even bagged the filter for me to take back home to show the service manager at the dealership that did the prior work. I was in and out of the dealership in less than one hour and was surprised when Steve told me there would be no charge. Thanks for the outstanding service!!!

Tjoe1534
8/16/2015

"Amazing service."

Rob Carroll has taken such great care of everyone in my family as a customer. I cannot give Rob, or Mungenast Honda a higher recommendation.

MadisMom
8/16/2015

"No run-around."

Joe Basler was extremely professional and did not try to force an upgrade on us. We tried dealing with another place, and Joe managed our needs through email.

Ladybug
8/15/2015

"FABULOUS!"

My son-in-law T.J. offered to guide me through the purchase of a new car; I had heard all the horror stories of the difficulty in negotiating the price, high-pressure sales tactics and sales persons who are more interested in making a sale rather than focussing on the customer's needs. Frankly, I was rather intimidated at the prospect! He had been in touch online with three other local dealerships whose responses indicated that they were not particularly interested in anything less than the MSRP, because the CRVs are very popular. One dealer told him to make an offer, but not to expect it to be accepted unless it was "very fair." To whom? While I was completing the paperwork at CARMAX to sell a car, T.J. Decided to check out St. Louis Honda. He met Gina, they negotiated a deal and it was done! He was VERY impressed with her knowledge and professional attitude. She was friendly and helpful each step of the way. He gave her rave reviews and when I met her, I agreed completely with his assessment. I have already recommended her to two other friends who are anticipating - and dreading - purchasing a new Honda in the next couple of months. She is a huge asset to your sales force!

HawkeyeDBQer
8/13/2015

"Hassle Free Negotiations Without Pressure"

Joe Basler was an absolute professional to work with when purchasing our new car. I would highly recommend seeing him for your car needs. He quickly met our price, we were in and out of the dealership within a short amount of time, and he ensured our overall car buying experience was a positive one. Thank you, Joe!

AOB
8/12/2015

"Get experience."

Joe Basler was my salesman and he was great! I never once felt pressured. Was never given the run around. It was a great experience.

Zac, the finance guy. He was great, too!

1 - 10 of 1,609 results