Mungenast St. Louis Honda

5939 South Lindbergh Blvd.,
St. Louis, Missouri 63123
Mungenast St. Louis Honda Info
About Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Mungenast St. Louis Honda has been a thriving Honda and used car dealership in St. Louis since 1974. We strive to take care of you before, during, and after your purchase because we want you to not just be a customer, but a part of our automotive family. Our dealership carries a variety of new Honda vehicles, and we also have an expansive lot of used vehicles. And, if you are visiting our Honda Service Center, you can trust that your Honda vehicle is in safe hands. We offer a variety of automotive repairs and services by Honda-Certified Technicians with the best customer service and follow-up around. Dream of driving away with a new Honda Accord, Civic, Odyssey, Pilot, Fit, Crossover, or CR-V? Our award-winning team can help you with financing this important new purchase or lease. We offer plenty of hybrid models, and with our Parts Department and expert technicians, we can easily upgrade your vehicle with any additional features or packages. We love Honda vehicles -- the flagship make of the Mungenast Automotive Family -- and love to serve our community in St. Louis, MO. Please give us a chance to prove this to you and earn your lifelong business. "Honda makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference."

About Mungenast St. Louis Honda

• Missouri's #1 Honda Dealer
  • Free Car Washes
1,698 Dealership Reviews
HondaCivicOwner
2/11/2016

"Excellent new car purchase transaction"

Thank you Gina Bommarito for providing the best service that I have encountered in purchasing a new vehicle. You were recommended to me and I will recommend you to others!

Rmhovis
2/10/2016

"St louis honda "

Get the lowest price and largest selection of Hondas in the region. Call Internet sales manager Joe Basler. Very easy and pleasant buying experience, highly recommend.

Robert54
2/10/2016

"Best Experience in 40 years of Car Puchasing"

Joe Basler was great to work with! I've purchased a few cars over the past 40 plus years and this was by far the best experience. I felt no pressure and was given a great deal on my new Civic. The car was beautifully detailed and no problems at all. All the staff at the dealer were friendly and very helpful. I would definitely look for Joe Basler at MungnastSt Louis Honda for my next purchase!

Satisfiedcustomer
2/02/2016

"great"

Great service, very helpful, would shop again. Gabe did a great job helping me find the motorcycle I was looking for, and at a fair price!

Tom Hansen, Gabe Wichman

crowbar89
2/02/2016

"Fantastic service as always!"

This is the second time Kenny has helped me with the leasing of a new car. I would recommend him to anyone, there is no pressure and he is very willing to work with you. Overall I would rate my experience with Kenny an A+.

svonr
2/01/2016

"Salesman was great and we love both cars we bought"

Our salesman was great and we love both new cars we bought. that's all I have to say , that's all I have to say

rush2321
2/01/2016

"Quick and Easy"

I was in and out in no time. If there were any uncertainties; the staff was there to answer any concerns I had. I couldn't be more happy with not only the buying experience, but most definitely driving off the lot in a brand new Honda Accord Sport. IT IS SHARP!

Garland Dismuke

srd8800
1/28/2016

"Fantastic service "

I had such a wonderful experience with Joe Basler. He was incredibly helpful throughout the entire process, and made buying a car simple and convenient. I would definitely recommend him to others.

Pete M
1/28/2016

"Good experience"

Everything was very straight forward. The total process did not take very long as promised. Very happy with the every step of the process from initial contact to driving the car off the lot.

Craig
1/27/2016

"Great experience overall"

We were very please with Rob Carroll and our experience in purchasing our car. He made sure that all of our needs were met.. He came as a referral from other family members who purchased a car with him. He made what is usually a nerve wracking experience very smooth and easy.

1 - 10 of 1,698 results