Mungenast St. Louis Honda

5939 South Lindbergh Blvd.,
St. Louis, Missouri 63123
Mungenast St. Louis Honda Info
About Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Mungenast St. Louis Honda has been a thriving Honda and used car dealership in St. Louis since 1974. We strive to take care of you before, during, and after your purchase because we want you to not just be a customer, but a part of our automotive family. Our dealership carries a variety of new Honda vehicles, and we also have an expansive lot of used vehicles. And, if you are visiting our Honda Service Center, you can trust that your Honda vehicle is in safe hands. We offer a variety of automotive repairs and services by Honda-Certified Technicians with the best customer service and follow-up around. Dream of driving away with a new Honda Accord, Civic, Odyssey, Pilot, Fit, Crossover, or CR-V? Our award-winning team can help you with financing this important new purchase or lease. We offer plenty of hybrid models, and with our Parts Department and expert technicians, we can easily upgrade your vehicle with any additional features or packages. We love Honda vehicles -- the flagship make of the Mungenast Automotive Family -- and love to serve our community in St. Louis, MO. Please give us a chance to prove this to you and earn your lifelong business. "Honda makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference."

About Mungenast St. Louis Honda

• Missouri's #1 Honda Dealer
  • Free Car Washes
1,795 Dealership Reviews
Customer, Happy
6/27/2016

"Great experience "

Kurt at Mungenast was very helpful. He was able to work with me to help me take him the car I wanted at a price I could afford. Overall, great experience. I would definitely recommend them if anyone is looking for a new or used car.

Ken Hall
6/26/2016

"Purchase Honda CRV-EXL"

Thank you, Mr. Blaster and Beverly for your courtesy and professional service. I would highly recommend the dealership to others and do business again. Thank you Ken Hall

Suba-rube
6/24/2016

"Nice buying experience"

Kurt was very low-pressure, giving me the space and the time I needed to make an informed decision to purchase. Once the decision was made, service during and after the sale exceeded my expectations.

elagosto
6/22/2016

"honda FURY"

Matt Morrow was extremely pleasant and helpful . On a totally different note, till this day I do not have an idea on when all the accessories bought in cash on June 6, 2016 are going to arrive. I do ha have the FURY with me and I LOVE IT, but SHE is missing her accessories. Like a LADY without earing. lol

Matt Morrow

waide.aj
6/21/2016

"Quick and Easy!"

Joe and the team at St. Louis Honda made buying my new car a breeze. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a new Honda.

rfm1128
6/21/2016

"No pressure sales"

I enjoyed my experience at this dealership. There was no pressure and they were very friendly and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommended these 2 salesman.

DS_2007Fit
6/20/2016

"Loved buying my car from this dealer!"

I sent a text about a used car that I saw on the internet had just arrived on the Mungenast lot. It was very early in the morning before the dealership opened and so when I received the initial auto-reply about responding later, I expected to wait.. Kurt Marty (Sales and Leasing Specialist), to my surprise, responded immediately and then sent me pictures of the car as soon as he arrived at work. I went to the dealership over my lunch hour and was greeted (by a woman whose name I didn't get), offered a place to sit, something to drink, and a Mungenast bag. In a few minutes, Kurt was free from his other client, and I had the chance to look over every inch of the car, ask any questions, and take a test drive. I knew exactly what I could pay, along with the trade-in of my car, and told Kurt up front. There were no games, like some dealerships play, and they met my offer and I signed the paperwork. The next day, Kurt called me as soon as the check arrived from my credit union and both he and Joe Pens (Finance Specialist) had me out the door and in my new car in short order. I love my "new to me" 2007 Honda Fit and would recommend Kurt and the team at Mungenast St. Louis Honda for anyone looking for a car. They were friendly, honest, respectful, not high pressure - the kind of dealership everyone wants to experience.

Joe Pens

MichaelB98
6/16/2016

"Quick, friendly purchase process"

I bought a new CR-V from Mungenast. Joe was very helpful and responded quickly to all inquiries. The negotiations were quick and painless. I would recommend Mungenast Honda as a high quality dealership.

DJLMLL06
6/16/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!"

Joe was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end and made the process so easy! His knowledge of the vehicles and what features each trim level had were outstanding. Besides for working with Joe, I worked with Jim Davies, Beverly and Gina Bommarito. Everyone was very helpful, answered my numerous questions patiently, and most importantly there were no high pressure sales tactics! By far the best car buying experience I ever had!

Jim Davies, Beverly

Mjam1869

"Patience is a virtue"

Joe was very helpful and straightforward when it came to buying my first car! My only issue was with the insurance but other than that he was very helpful with everything else!

1 - 10 of 1,795 results

Reviews of Mike Hillis
Mike Hillis

Price$43,060

Mileage0

Exterior ColorModern Steel Metallic - (Gray)

Interior ColorN/A

New 2016 Honda Accord, $23725

Price$23,725

Exterior ColorBasque Red Pearl II - Red

Interior ColorIvory Cloth

Price$29,390

Mileage0

Exterior ColorWhite Orchid Pearl - (White)

Interior ColorN/A