Mungenast St. Louis Honda

5939 South Lindbergh Blvd.,
St. Louis, Missouri 63123
Mungenast St. Louis Honda Info
About Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Mungenast St. Louis Honda has been a thriving Honda and used car dealership in St. Louis since 1974. We strive to take care of you before, during, and after your purchase because we want you to not just be a customer, but a part of our automotive family. Our dealership carries a variety of new Honda vehicles, and we also have an expansive lot of used vehicles. And, if you are visiting our Honda Service Center, you can trust that your Honda vehicle is in safe hands. We offer a variety of automotive repairs and services by Honda-Certified Technicians with the best customer service and follow-up around. Dream of driving away with a new Honda Accord, Civic, Odyssey, Pilot, Fit, Crossover, or CR-V? Our award-winning team can help you with financing this important new purchase or lease. We offer plenty of hybrid models, and with our Parts Department and expert technicians, we can easily upgrade your vehicle with any additional features or packages. We love Honda vehicles -- the flagship make of the Mungenast Automotive Family -- and love to serve our community in St. Louis, MO. Please give us a chance to prove this to you and earn your lifelong business. "Honda makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference."

About Mungenast St. Louis Honda

• Missouri's #1 Honda Dealer
  • Free Car Washes
1,554 Dealership Reviews
kcopsey
5/22/2015

"Best car buying experience ever."

Kurt Marty is an amazing sales person. Great product knowledge, no pressure and comes off as being very trustworthy and helpful. I would highly recommend Kurt.

OdysseyBuyer
5/22/2015

"Painless"

Joe Basler gave us a fair price and made the transaction as quick and easy as possible. Best car buying experience I've had. None of the usual silliness. His professionalism was much appreciated!

M_Copsey
5/17/2015

"Very positive and smooth experience."

I was limited on time for finding a vehicle but Kurt was very straight forward with presenting us the facts we needed to know. He was very respectful, friendly, and fun to work with. It was apparent that Kurt was very knowledgable and a trustworthy businessman.

JOS2015
5/15/2015

"Easy to deal with"

Kurt and the team were super easy to deal with. From the moment we walked in to the signing of the last bit of paperwork they make buying a car painless.

Markow
5/11/2015

"Dealership Appearance"

Lots of bikes to look at but the initial impression upon entering the dealership is simply that the sales floor looks cluttered and in need of "freshening". However, the plans for the new Indian and Victory showrooms sound exciting. Came to Visit with Jim Wagner and investigate the Victory lineup. Below, in your "Vehicle Brand" section, only Honda can be selected (at least on my computer).

Jim Wagner, an old pro, and my favorite!

jondk229
5/10/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

Everyone at this dealership was very helpful and answered all of our questions about the vehicle we purchased! We could not be happier with our experience and would recommend this dealer and Gina to anyone interested in purchasing a new Honda!

alabama
5/07/2015

"Car Buying Ain't Just A Man's Game Anymore (Sorry Dad!)"

I purchased a new CRV with the help of Shan Herwig today. Shan was a referral from a family friend and I could not be more pleased with the level of service that I received. She was friendly and kind, accommodating and efficient. Shan came in at 7:30am ON HER DAY OFF to meet me. This level of service is above and beyond. I am a single woman, and I felt 100% that I was being treated fairly and with respect. Mark, Jim and Mike were also fantastic, and the four of them made my car buying experience EXACTLY what it needed to be: fun and fair. Side note: this is my second Honda from Munganast and I've been using the service department there for more than 7 years. Top notch. Dan Schuppan has been my service technician numerous times and he is friendly and knowledgable; gives good advice and always treats me great. I have never felt intimated or pressured - and that is awesome. To whomever is in charge of this team: Give them all a raise!

ceturc
5/04/2015

"Smooth buying experience"

Worked with Joe on buying our new Accord. We knew exactly which car we wanted, so we asked him to help expedite the process. He made the pricing, test drive, closing and delivery process very easy and smooth as possible. We were able to complete our purchase quickly and efficiently. Joe took all the time needed to answer any questions we had and kept us informed throughout the process.

DPmom
5/01/2015

"Couldn't have been easier"

We did an Internet sale through autobytel.com and were very pleased to have worked with Joe Basler at Mungenast. He was extremely professional, and promptly returned all my emails. Paying for and picking up the car took less than an hour and there were no surprises. Joe took the time to go over all the features of the car. A very pleasant experience!

Jason6
4/30/2015

"Very positive experience "

Dealer was professional and accommodating. He answered every question and his focus was on the customer. I would reccommmend Munganest to anyone interested in a car.

1 - 10 of 1,554 results