Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Open Now 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Hours

Rob Carroll, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Rob Carroll

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Gina Bommarito, Gold Master Sales & Leasing Consultant, Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Gina Bommarito

Gold Master Sales & Leasing Consultant
Joe Basler, Gold Master Certified Internet Sales Consultant, Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Joe Basler

Gold Master Certified Internet Sales Consultant
Kurt Marty, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Kurt Marty

Sales & Leasing Consultant

March 25, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- Ace

Our salesperson, Gina Bommarito, gave us one of the best new car sales experiences we have ever had. We would definitely recommend her to anyone wanting to have a friendly, hassle-free car buying experience. She was knowledgable and extremely easy to work with.

March 25, 2017

"Great Car Purchase Experience"

- janet2017

Rob was great to work with from the time I walked in the door to when I drove away with my new car. He asked me lots of questions and provided information to help me decide which model to buy. When I picked up my new car, he made sure I knew how to operate everything and had all the settings done. I could not have asked for more!

March 22, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- empalms

Rob Carroll was extremely friendly and helped us get our car quickly! He made the whole process easy and fun. Great personality and great guy! Jim Caskenett was awesome and really helped explain the differences between the 2016 and 2017 models we were considering. Before we left the lot he showed us how to utilize all ALL of the features of our new car - very thorough! Both were fantastic to work with and would recommend them to friends/family!

• Missouri's #1 Honda Dealer