Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Call
Mungenast St. Louis Honda Info
About Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Mungenast St. Louis Honda has been a thriving Honda and used car dealership in St. Louis since 1974. We strive to take care of you before, during, and after your purchase because we want you to not just be a customer, but a part of our automotive family. Our dealership carries a variety of new Honda vehicles, and we also have an expansive lot of used vehicles. And, if you are visiting our Honda Service Center, you can trust that your Honda vehicle is in safe hands. We offer a variety of automotive repairs and services by Honda-Certified Technicians with the best customer service and follow-up around. Dream of driving away with a new Honda Accord, Civic, Odyssey, Pilot, Fit, Crossover, or CR-V? Our award-winning team can help you with financing this important new purchase or lease. We offer plenty of hybrid models, and with our Parts Department and expert technicians, we can easily upgrade your vehicle with any additional features or packages. We love Honda vehicles -- the flagship make of the Mungenast Automotive Family -- and love to serve our community in St. Louis, MO. Please give us a chance to prove this to you and earn your lifelong business. "Honda makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference."

About Mungenast St. Louis Honda

• Missouri's #1 Honda Dealer
  • Free Car Washes
1,485 Dealership Reviews
Baalman
1/19/2015

"Bought A 2015 Honda CRV Touring Edition-Great Experience"

This is the 3rd Honda CRV we have bought from Mungenast Honda and we have had Shan Herwig as our salesperson all 3 times and we can't say enough good things about the dealership and about Shan. Matt Phillips in finance was a pleasure to deal with also. We drive almost an hour to get to the dealership from our home but going to Mungenast was the best decision we ever made. Tried another Honda dealership back in 2012 and we could not get out of there fast enough. Went to Mungenast then and have never regretted our decision. Great sales experience and wonderful service after the sale. You will not regret dealing with Mungenast or with Shan.

Does his homework
1/17/2015

"Excellent Internet Salesman"

Joe Basler was excellent. Internet communication was straight-forward. Negotiation was civilized. Eventually, he beat out another very good salesman on price. Financing was easy, but the finance guy's scripted pitch about extended warranties, gap insurance, etc was a total and unavoidable waste of time. I contacted internet departments at six dealership. One was dreadful and two were useless. Next time I will only use two and Mungenast is one of those.

JMP
1/16/2015

"A Great Car Buying Experience"

Craig Newport helped to make my car buying experience a smooth and delightful experience. Buying a car had previously been a less then enjoyable experience for me, BUT Craig was very informative, listened to my needs and patiently recommended the CRV model best for me. I would highly recommend Craig and Mungunast to anyone interested in a new Honda.

asldkfj
1/16/2015

"Kurt Marty was the best... Post sales not as good!"

I can't say enough kind words about my sales guy Kurt... He was one of the best sales people I have ever dealt with. NO pressure and just an easy going guy. I never felt anything other than honesty and sincerity from him. The car I wanted (Cadillac SRX) was listed on their website for a great price and so I went and looked. It was in very nice shape, while I was looking at it they were looking at my trade. Unfortunately, the trade didn't carry as much value as I had hoped. I left but wanted the car! Deciding to see if I could bridge the gap between the value of my vehicle and what they could offer on trade, I posted mine on Craigslist. Later, when Kurt and I spoke again, he and his manager were very easy to work with. We had two deals arranged, a better deal for my trade or, in the event I could sell it on my own, a no trade deal. As it turns out, I was able to sell my car privately to another buyer. This left me stuck at my office with no car but Kurt was very kind to come and collect me from my office an bring me back to the dealership to make the purchase. Well done Kurt! Post sale was a bit different... I waited about 1.5 hours to see the business manager or financing guy, cant remember his title. When I finally did get in to see him, he was pretty hard selling me on the vehicle warranty. I hadn't done any homework on the topic so I wasn't prepared to spend $3k to $4k on the spot. He pushed several times until I very clearly told him I wasn't going to buy on the spot. They fueled up the car with a full tank and I was off with my purchase. All in all, the sales experience was exceptional and the financing was probably to be expected. I know they didn't make much on the car so working to make some profit in other areas should have been expected, albeit in a more subtle fashion.

zman47
1/14/2015

"best dealership I've been to in st.louis"

Kurt Marty helped me out some much with buying my second car even I had no credit and no co-signer, he went completely out of his way to help me though, dave mungenast was the best dealership i went to all day and was the only one that didnt turn me down, and Kurt is the reason I'm driving a 2012 civic right now

pmw
1/12/2015

"A great recommendation!"

Craig Newport was recommended by a friend. I couldn't be more pleased. Craig was very friendly, professional, and didn't use high pressure sales tactics. He was very patient with all my questions and spent all the time necessary to show me all the features in the car. I felt comfortable and a good deal was negotiated. Craig made the buying process pleasant.

zoich
1/12/2015

"How car buying experience should be, Rob got it right"

It's the 21st century, the age of information and knowledge. You can find just about everything you need to know about the car your buying; from features to reviews to pricing. People enjoying the Amazon experience and are willing to pay more, why? Because they can get everything they need to know about the item they want to purchase. Same thing with cars. Rob understands that experience and understands and respects his customers. For that type of experience, I am willing to do business with him. He was intelligent and knowledgeable about the car he was selling. He was able to figure out exactly what I wanted and the direction I was going in terms of the model and trim. (Odyssey Touring) He also expected his customers to do some homework on pricing and what they are looking for so he can be as transparent as possible about MSRP and dealer invoice, and what is reasonable sales price. I truly enjoyed working with him during this purchase. I would expect to buy from him again in the future. There was no pressure (never called to pressure me once after we spoke the first time). I called and said I was visiting the dealership. He showed me the car. Showed me MSRP and invoice (which I have already looked up on the internet), showed me what was a the reasonable sales prices (that I also agreed). Show me the inventory. I told him I would have my finance ready the following week. I called him on my way back in the following week. I showed up, wrote a check and I drove the car away. Simple as that. He understands the buyers experience. People are willing to pay more for better experience (isn't that's why people pay for Amazon Prime Membership?) Thanks, Rob.

James
1/10/2015

"Very comfortable and consistent experience"

Have purchased several vehicles from both the Honda and Hyundai Mungenast dealers over the years with no complaints. Both are straight forward with no nonsense. They immediately quote a solid price and do not play any games related to add-ons, etc. Neither dealer is geographically very convenient for me but my occasional attempts to engage my local dealers always result in games and disappointment. Despite a busy buying time of the year, Joe was very courteous and accommodating throughout the process.

Robert
1/09/2015

"Very nice"

A very pleasant experience. Everyone was very caring, very friendly and.quick. Joe was very efficient, since we had purchased a 2013 Honda pilot from him two years ago he had all of the papers ready to go & we were in and out!

mef7xf
1/08/2015

"great experience"

Kurt and Greg were great to work with. Kurt responded to my emails in an expedited fashon and the car was ready to go for a test drive when I arrived. I got a great deal on it and enjoyed the quick easy process of purchasing. I felt like they really strived to get my business and make sure I was completely satasified.

1 - 10 of 1,485 results