Mungenast St. Louis Honda

5939 South Lindbergh Blvd.,
St. Louis, Missouri 63123
Mungenast St. Louis Honda Info
About Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Mungenast St. Louis Honda has been a thriving Honda and used car dealership in St. Louis since 1974. We strive to take care of you before, during, and after your purchase because we want you to not just be a customer, but a part of our automotive family. Our dealership carries a variety of new Honda vehicles, and we also have an expansive lot of used vehicles. And, if you are visiting our Honda Service Center, you can trust that your Honda vehicle is in safe hands. We offer a variety of automotive repairs and services by Honda-Certified Technicians with the best customer service and follow-up around. Dream of driving away with a new Honda Accord, Civic, Odyssey, Pilot, Fit, Crossover, or CR-V? Our award-winning team can help you with financing this important new purchase or lease. We offer plenty of hybrid models, and with our Parts Department and expert technicians, we can easily upgrade your vehicle with any additional features or packages. We love Honda vehicles -- the flagship make of the Mungenast Automotive Family -- and love to serve our community in St. Louis, MO. Please give us a chance to prove this to you and earn your lifelong business. "Honda makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference."

About Mungenast St. Louis Honda

• Missouri's #1 Honda Dealer
  • Free Car Washes
1,775 Dealership Reviews
Paul Kras
5/22/2016

"Very nice"

The dealership was very friendly, everyone made me feel welcome. They were organized and very helpful. The building was clean and well kept. The bikes where very nice.

Jim Wagner

Bob1

"Fantastic"

Josh is an excellent salesman and very helpful in my deciding which car and accessories that I wanted for my car. I look forward to seeing him again in a couple of years. I am very happy with my car and the way I was treated.

fordfocusrocks

"amazing"

I will recommend your dealership to all my friends.Kurt was very polite and very helpful and went above all my expectations.I will send my friends and coworkers to your dealership

kim in fiance

krjmarketing

"Loyal Customer"

We have leased three Honda Pilots from this dealership and have had a very good experience. They try hard to work with their customers from the initial sale thru financing. We try to stick with a specific budget and they do their very best to make that work! Josh Ulrich has helped us with our last two vehicles and is knowledgeable and helps to speeds things along. Thanks for the good experience on all fronts!

G7Stans

"Friendly and easy"

The guys at mungenast were awesome. I spoke with both Greg and Bob when buying my Honda Element. They were friendly and cheerful--- I didn't feel any pressure to buy, nor did I notice that "salesman" competition between them. They both seemed genuinely happy to help. One thing that seemed to really stick out to me: Greg was completely on the ball with communication. He was able to text with me when I couldnt speak over the phone, and when I had questions, I just called him up and he answered. No waiting, no attitude--- it was an all around great experience. More than that, I'm SO happy with my car. Great quality, condition, and price.

Bob Parsons

Gk123
5/11/2016

"Purchase of certified used car"

Great place. Very helpful staff. Stayed late to help complete the sale. Provided us with good extra coverage options that were well explained. I would return here for my next car.

Bneely3rd
5/11/2016

"JOSH is the man!"

Josh Ulrich was a pleasure to work with in buying my Honda CRV. He asked what we were looking for, I told him and he sold me exactly what I wanted. He listened, he actually never even tried to talk me into anything other than what fit into the things that were important to me in this purchase. I would recommend a Honda to anyone and if you're looking to buy one in the St. Louis area, go see Josh at Mungenast on Lindbergh. Thanks Josh!

Elgibby
5/10/2016

"Good job, Mungenast"

We pretty much knew what we wanted, but thanks to Kurt and finance guy Brad for making the purchase so pleasant and efficient. There's enough pressure when you're dropping buckets of money on a car, but Kurt and Brad helped by not piling on!

Brad Cozzen

letsgoblues
5/10/2016

"Great Experience"

I have purchased several new cars, but this was my first time going thru internet sales. I received quotes from 5 st louis area honda dealerships and no one came close to Mungenast. Joe Basler was great to work with and had everything ready for us when we came in--paperwork filled out/ready for signature, car clean, etc. We were in and out in less than an hour!

mmack
5/09/2016

"Easy in-and-out with friendly service"

Gina was very welcoming and full of information, which was great for a first-time car buyer. She was able to work around my time constraints and get me what I wanted with minimum hassle. Her attention and advice felt very genuine.

1 - 10 of 1,775 results