Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Mungenast St. Louis Honda
Call
Mungenast St. Louis Honda Info
About Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Mungenast St. Louis Honda has been a thriving Honda and used car dealership in St. Louis since 1974. We strive to take care of you before, during, and after your purchase because we want you to not just be a customer, but a part of our automotive family. Our dealership carries a variety of new Honda vehicles, and we also have an expansive lot of used vehicles. And, if you are visiting our Honda Service Center, you can trust that your Honda vehicle is in safe hands. We offer a variety of automotive repairs and services by Honda-Certified Technicians with the best customer service and follow-up around. Dream of driving away with a new Honda Accord, Civic, Odyssey, Pilot, Fit, Crossover, or CR-V? Our award-winning team can help you with financing this important new purchase or lease. We offer plenty of hybrid models, and with our Parts Department and expert technicians, we can easily upgrade your vehicle with any additional features or packages. We love Honda vehicles -- the flagship make of the Mungenast Automotive Family -- and love to serve our community in St. Louis, MO. Please give us a chance to prove this to you and earn your lifelong business. "Honda makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference."

About Mungenast St. Louis Honda

• Missouri's #1 Honda Dealer
  • Free Car Washes

"Kurt Marty"

Kurt is very helpful during our purchase. He is honest and reliable, and every time when I gave him a call, he will respond promptly. And he even gave us a ride home after work. With his help, we got our first car-Honda Accord, I was satisfied with his help!

"Subaru Forester at Mungenast"

Ran into a great deal at Mungenast on a used Subaru, Kurt Marty took the steps to make sure I got the car when there was a long line of people behind me. Very helpful, no nonsense. Would recommend to anybody.

"Great experience at for the second time!"

I recently purchased a 2013 Hyundai Veloster for my son. Kurt Marty was our salesman. He listened attentively to my budget and the type of Car were looking for. Kurt was very honest and steered me clear of some cars and pointed out all the pluses and minuses of our options. We shopped around to see what the competition offered. Several days later my son and I returned. Kurt very quickly helped us with a very fair deal. The service at Mungenast Honda is wonderful. Kurt had the paint guy make a few touch ups and the car looks brand new. I have purchased a new car at this dealership and was very pleased with my salesman, Rick Murphy. You can't go wrong, fair, friendly, great service!

"The Freeman Experience"

This was my first purchase with Mungenast St. Louis Honda and I'm sure it won't be my last. My salesperson (Kurt Marty) was very informative, professional and did not pressure me for a sale. I appreciated the warm atmosphere of the sales staff and the "no pressure" attitude the most!!! The entire sales staff stayed past closing, to ensure that my sale was complete and that I was happy and satisfied. Never did I feel they were rushing to close the deal and get me out the door. I will definitely refer Mungenast to my friends and family and let them know about my excellent buying experience from your dealership!!!!

"good experience"

It is a nice car with an acceptable price. Kurt served me very well, he made things easier. It is a great experience for me and I am sure I will recommend this dealer to my friends.

"Great experience buying my certified used Honda"

I purchased a certified used Honda Accord V6 Coupe; Kurt Marty was very helpful, not aggressive, no pressure, and answered all my questions. I recommend this dealership highly.

"Awesome"

Gina was fantastic and got me in a car I just love. She was quick and had everything ready when we got their.Thank you

"Gina is great"

Gina was great to work with. This is the second honda we've bought from her. I would recommend her to my family and friends.

"A hassle-free and personable experience"

My husband and I visited another St. Louis area Honda dealer where we were unimpressed with their customer service centre and one of the dealership's managers that spoke with us. Two separate family friends recommended we contact Shan Herwig at Mungenast Honda. I called Shan and told her of our unpleasant experience at the other Honda dealer and she was beyond lovely to work with. She was incredibly personable, non-pressuring and above all was attentive and provided us with great customer service. She even gave us a better deal for the vehicle we wanted to lease than the original quote from the other Honda dealer. We were incredibly impressed with not only Shan, but with the genuine friendliness we encountered from each representative we came in contact with (e.g. Jason Boehme in finance -- who thoroughly answered all our questions and gave us detailed information about leasing a vehicle -- and multiple customer service representatives that asked if we needed any helped and offered us water). There is a real 'family' feel at this dealership (among employees and towards customers) where you as the customer feel valued instead of being just a monthly sales quota number. We signed a 3-year lease for a Honda CRV EXL and are relieved that we listened to our friends and contacted Mungenast Honda for our needs. We highly recommend you contact Shan if you are thinking about leasing/buying a Honda in or near the St. Louis area.

"Straightforward "

I wanted to take a moment to praise Joe Basler at Mungenast St. Louis Honda (internet sales manager). He was very straightforward with me, which was extremely appreciated. I dealt with a lot of dealerships while shopping for a car and I really appreciated Joe's overall demeanor and candor. I would recommend Joe to anyone looking to purchase a car.

Gina Bommarito