Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Call
Mungenast St. Louis Honda Info
About Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Mungenast St. Louis Honda has been a thriving Honda and used car dealership in St. Louis since 1974. We strive to take care of you before, during, and after your purchase because we want you to not just be a customer, but a part of our automotive family. Our dealership carries a variety of new Honda vehicles, and we also have an expansive lot of used vehicles. And, if you are visiting our Honda Service Center, you can trust that your Honda vehicle is in safe hands. We offer a variety of automotive repairs and services by Honda-Certified Technicians with the best customer service and follow-up around. Dream of driving away with a new Honda Accord, Civic, Odyssey, Pilot, Fit, Crossover, or CR-V? Our award-winning team can help you with financing this important new purchase or lease. We offer plenty of hybrid models, and with our Parts Department and expert technicians, we can easily upgrade your vehicle with any additional features or packages. We love Honda vehicles -- the flagship make of the Mungenast Automotive Family -- and love to serve our community in St. Louis, MO. Please give us a chance to prove this to you and earn your lifelong business. "Honda makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference."

About Mungenast St. Louis Honda

• Missouri's #1 Honda Dealer
  • Free Car Washes

"sales/service"

Have bought/leased 4 or 5 cars over last 3 or 4 years. Josh Ulrich is a dynamic young man with excellent sales skills. { I was in the retail business for 35 years]. the closers [those doing the paper work] are always friendly and professional, as is the service staff. That's why I do and will continue to do business with them.

"another great experience"

This was my second purchase from st. Louis Honda. I chose to come back because Kurt Marty was such a great salesman and did such a great job. Once again Kurt did a good job making this happen and I'm really pleased with my purchase. I also can't say enough about Brandon Cozzens in the finance department who made sure everything was ready and there were no kinks in any of this purchase.

Brandon Cozzens

"Great experience, good price"

We started negotiation via e-mail and came to the dealer for the final purchase. Rebecca was our sales representative. She was very prompt in responding to the concerns and questions. She was helpful, friendly and knowledgeable during the visit. The process was very efficient and fast and we appreciated that very much. We are glad that we have come to her and to Mungenast, rather than to another dealer in this area. We recommend Rebecca strongly because she helped us to get the best price for the car. Thank you.

"I Hate Cars"

Yes, I hate cars. I hate buying cars, selling cars, even maintaining cars. I can count on a couple of fingers the number of new cars I have purchased in my adult life. My wife is the "Car Guy" in our family. She ogles and augles over the style and shape of the wheels, etc. I on the other hand just want the dumb thing to start when I stick the key in the ignition. That said, I had a wonderful experience at Mungenast working with Gina, Dan & Matt. It was late on a Thursday night when my wife & I cracked seal on the front door and all three of them stayed late (along with Dan's wife who works there too) buttoning up the transaction. The help we were given was fantastic and it was really a good time. We picked up the Ridgeline the next night. The delivery went as well as the sales process, we were educated to the level our brains could handle and we drove off as happy campers. It was a great overall experience. I'll be back, maybe in 20 years or so, since I really hate buying cars :-)

"Always love to visit"

On and off I come here for service and I like their staff and work. Recently, I was in the market for certified odyssey. I went to the dealership and was referred to Ms. Candice. Unfortunately, the one I was interested was sold the same day. However, Ms. Candace was kind and took all the details about me and the car I was interested. They did not get any odysseys in next few weeks. However, I got letters (postal mail) from their managers thanking me for the visit. Good old way and impressive that they care. Ms. Candace called me after two weeks to inform me about the vehicles that just came up. However, by then I already bought an odyssey from other dealer. I would definitely recommend them. She knew what she was talking and never tried to BS. Thanks Candace!! I will definitely call you if I ever want to purchase another vehicle.

"New car sale"

Gina exceeded all of our expectations. Personable and extremely knowledgable about the Honda products. Did not apply undue pressure to finalize the sale. The End!!

Matt in finance

"Exactly the experience I wanted"

I was referred to Mungenast Honda by my mom who had purchased a CRV in July. From first contact with Kurt Marty, I was impressed. It was clear that he was interested in providing exactly what I was looking for. This was my first experience buying a car, and I had heard some horror stories of poor service, misleading salesmen, and arduous processes. Dealing with Kurt and the rest of the team at Mungenast Honda was the exact opposite. Every step of the process was fluid, comprehensive, and simple. I had my heart set on a blue 2015 Fit-EL. Not only did Kurt make this happen, but he constantly kept me in the loop as I waited for the car to arrive at the dealership. He even sent me pictures of it arriving on the truck! In the final step of the process, as I waited for everything to finalize, I had several other members of staff come by to shake my hand and thank me for my business. In summary: Genuinely nice people interested in providing high quality service, before and after your purchase, without wasting a moment of your time.

"GREAT PLACE. EASY PROCESS."

We couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience. Joe B. and the entire Mungenast team was excellent and made the whole process extremely easy and stress free.

"My best car experience ever."

Everyone knows how stressful shopping for a car can be. Rebecca took the stress out and made it a very enjoyable experience for me. She was knowledgeable and always willing to answer questions nice and promptly. Anyone looking for a Honda would do themselves a favor to look Rebecca up and let her work her magic.

"Great Car Buying Experience"

I found the car online at Mungenast. I spoke with Kurt Marty and he was excellent to deal with on the phone. We spoke about the car and negotiated a price. I thought the price was excellent, so I held the car with my credit card. My daughter and I went to look at the car and it was everything I thought it would be. Mungenast did a great job, especially dealing with the sales team (I also spoke with Greg Raup, who also was an excellent salesman). Thanks to Kurt and Greg. PS Also, Javier Terrazas was very friendly and I enjoyed speaking with him about the finance of the car. It was a great experience at Mungenast.

Reviews of Kurt Marty