Mungenast St. Louis Honda

5939 South Lindbergh Blvd.,
St. Louis, Missouri 63123
Mungenast St. Louis Honda Info
About Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Mungenast St. Louis Honda has been a thriving Honda and used car dealership in St. Louis since 1974. We strive to take care of you before, during, and after your purchase because we want you to not just be a customer, but a part of our automotive family. Our dealership carries a variety of new Honda vehicles, and we also have an expansive lot of used vehicles. And, if you are visiting our Honda Service Center, you can trust that your Honda vehicle is in safe hands. We offer a variety of automotive repairs and services by Honda-Certified Technicians with the best customer service and follow-up around. Dream of driving away with a new Honda Accord, Civic, Odyssey, Pilot, Fit, Crossover, or CR-V? Our award-winning team can help you with financing this important new purchase or lease. We offer plenty of hybrid models, and with our Parts Department and expert technicians, we can easily upgrade your vehicle with any additional features or packages. We love Honda vehicles -- the flagship make of the Mungenast Automotive Family -- and love to serve our community in St. Louis, MO. Please give us a chance to prove this to you and earn your lifelong business. "Honda makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference."

About Mungenast St. Louis Honda

• Missouri's #1 Honda Dealer
  • Free Car Washes
1,546 Dealership Reviews
DPmom
5/01/2015

"Couldn't have been easier"

We did an Internet sale through autobytel.com and were very pleased to have worked with Joe Basler at Mungenast. He was extremely professional, and promptly returned all my emails. Paying for and picking up the car took less than an hour and there were no surprises. Joe took the time to go over all the features of the car. A very pleasant experience!

Jason6
4/30/2015

"Very positive experience "

Dealer was professional and accommodating. He answered every question and his focus was on the customer. I would reccommmend Munganest to anyone interested in a car.

SO587
4/28/2015

"Excellent customer service"

Our sales person, Kurt Marty was knowledgeable and helpful. He took the time to address our concerns and questions. Really great car buying experience throughout the entire process.

Julie
4/28/2015

"Easy!"

Kurt Marty made our car buying experience a piece of cake! Kurt was easy going, and helpful, and answered all of our questions. We had a great experience and would be very happy to purchase all of our cars this way!

Tm58983
4/27/2015

"2nd Honda Pilot"

Awesome buying experience! Joe Basler was outstanding - very responsive, friendly, and knowledgeable about the Honda Pilot. We got a great deal and felt like a valued customer. Dealership was comfortable and our Finance Manager Dave did a great job walking us through the financing and protection options. Great experience and I would buy from StLouis Honda agsin!

Pat
4/26/2015

"Wonderful!!!"

Be sure to ask for Gina Bommarito. The sales manager was equally helpful., Dave.Thanks for making the purchase of a new Honda Accord such a good experience. I would not buy a car from anyone else.

Dave ,sales manager.

Joe

"Good time car shoping"

Gina was very pleasant to work and helpful in my decision making process . Good follow up as I waited for the vehicle to be delivered .

Author

"Positive Overall Experience"

Mungenast Honda had the exact used car my wife and I wanted at the best price we could find. The staff was friendly and helpful, answering all of the questions we had and even giving us time to talk in private when we asked. We told them what we were looking for in terms of a monthly payment and they made it work for us. We also look forward to the free car washes for life. The only thing that kept me from giving Mungenast five stars is that they gave us much less than we were hoping for our trade-in. They were willing to haggle a little, but still gave us less than what we expected based on our research. We went ahead and took the deal because we didn't want to walk away from the exact car we wanted at the best price we could find, and they were still able to get our payments where we were comfortable.

Brandon Cozzens

s33rd

"great Internet purchase"

Great experience working with Joe Basler. Price was more competitive but Joe's responsiveness and service allowed the deal to be completed quickly and easily. I have been busy at work so the Internet process was great once we had driven a CRV. My Trade-in offer was a little lower than expected but it was high mileage and more of a convenience for me to trade it vs. taking the time to sell it myself.

sjh2755
4/21/2015

"Pleasant Experience"

Great experience! Bike was priced right and the test ride sold me. Sales person (Josh Rickly) was not high pressure and answered my questions. Odometer reading didn't match title. I called DMV to find out it didn't matter because of the age of the bike. It all worked out OK.

1 - 10 of 1,546 results