Mungenast St. Louis Honda

5939 South Lindbergh Blvd.,
St. Louis, Missouri 63123
Mungenast St. Louis Honda Info
About Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Mungenast St. Louis Honda has been a thriving Honda and used car dealership in St. Louis since 1974. We strive to take care of you before, during, and after your purchase because we want you to not just be a customer, but a part of our automotive family. Our dealership carries a variety of new Honda vehicles, and we also have an expansive lot of used vehicles. And, if you are visiting our Honda Service Center, you can trust that your Honda vehicle is in safe hands. We offer a variety of automotive repairs and services by Honda-Certified Technicians with the best customer service and follow-up around. Dream of driving away with a new Honda Accord, Civic, Odyssey, Pilot, Fit, Crossover, or CR-V? Our award-winning team can help you with financing this important new purchase or lease. We offer plenty of hybrid models, and with our Parts Department and expert technicians, we can easily upgrade your vehicle with any additional features or packages. We love Honda vehicles -- the flagship make of the Mungenast Automotive Family -- and love to serve our community in St. Louis, MO. Please give us a chance to prove this to you and earn your lifelong business. "Honda makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference."

About Mungenast St. Louis Honda

• Missouri's #1 Honda Dealer
  • Free Car Washes
1,524 Dealership Reviews
mscholz

"Excellent buying esxperience"

Kurt Marty was our salesman and he was great to work with. He worked hard on the deal. I would certainly highly recommend him. This is our 4th car purchased with MUNGENAST AUTOMOTIVE. We looked at other Honda dealers and none came close to Kurt's deal and service. He came through with everything he said.

TabithaJ
3/28/2015

"Happy with my Honda experience!"

Mungenast St. Louis Honda was recommended to me by a coworker. I'm so glad that I took his advice. I checked the inventory online, did my research, then went up to the dealership to look at the 2 autos I had it narrowed down to. I test drive 1, fell in love, and made an offer...which was accepted...no back and forth nonsense. I worked with Kurt Marty...low pressure salesperson. The car buying process was so much smoother than I thought it would be. Very happy with my experience. Will most certainly recommend to others!

pdersch

"Thanks!"

Thanks for making my purchase so easy! Friendly and professional in every aspect. The car I wanted to see was waiting for me when I arrived and Kurt greeted me at the door. He answered all of my questions quickly and I was in and out with little fuss. Thanks for the pleasant experience!

mom9194
3/27/2015

"Very happy with my purchase at Mungenast St. Louis Honda"

Gina Bommarito handled every step of my purchase with professionalism. She answered all of my questions, and checked in with me during and after the sale. I am very happy with my new Honda Civic EXL. I will recommend her as a salesperson to all of my friends and family members.

QUEdini
3/27/2015

"Just Browsing....Lead to a Sale."

So my wife and were out just browsing potential vehicles. We stopped by Mungenast to look at 2014 Tundra. I met with Kurt Marty, and he was pretty cool about everything. He was very personable and not once did he pressure me about anything. Even though we were just browsing Kurt and Mark evaluated my trade and took REALLY good care of me. So much so that we were determined to buy from them. Everything worked out great, and I hope to be doing business with them on our next vehicle purchase.

Gina
3/26/2015

"Very positive and respectable"

Gina at St Louis Honda provided the utmost positive car experience for me. She listened as I expressed what I was looking for in my next vehicle. I was on a tight budget and she worked hard to meet my needs. I am impressed with the the respect she provides to her customers.

Katie
3/23/2015

"E-price was best. Final price was best. Exact car in stock!"

We knew exactly what we wanted and did not want to pay for dealer extras. Joe Basler gave us the best e-price, Mungenast had the color in stock (actually, several) and the they met us in the middle with trade in price. It was the perfect experience! I hate surprises when buying a car. There weren't any!

Kristi7997
3/22/2015

"Great Dealership"

I bought a car on 3/13/15. I worked with Joe Basler, Garland Dismuke, and Dave Gierse. All 3 were great! I didn't feel pressured to buy or pressured to add on any extras. They sold me my 2015 cr-v for a great price and it was overall a great experience. I'd recommend them to anyone looking to buy a Honda.

Garland Dismuke, Dave Gierse

Ron
3/21/2015

"My favorite dealer in St. Louis"

This was the second CRV that I have leased. I happened upon Shan Herwig when I went into the dealership, and I am so pleased that I did. She could not have been more cheerful and helpful. Ask for her if you go to this dealership. I must add that the service has been excellent -- very friendly, helpful, and thorough, always keeping me informed as to what problems exist (minimal so far) and what is needed to be done.

Weezees
3/20/2015

"Couldn't ask for more..."

This was the best experience we've ever had buying a car. I feel like we got a fair deal with our new Accord. We got great financing with a low interest rate. It was a pretty painless process, and our sales rep, Gina Bommarito, made it even more enjoyable. Gina was very professional, very honest and forthcoming, helpful and friendly. She continues to check with us to make sure we are happy with our purchase. And we are!

1 - 10 of 1,524 results