Mungenast St. Louis Honda

5939 South Lindbergh Blvd.,
St. Louis, Missouri 63123
Mungenast St. Louis Honda Info
About Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Mungenast St. Louis Honda has been a thriving Honda and used car dealership in St. Louis since 1974. We strive to take care of you before, during, and after your purchase because we want you to not just be a customer, but a part of our automotive family. Our dealership carries a variety of new Honda vehicles, and we also have an expansive lot of used vehicles. And, if you are visiting our Honda Service Center, you can trust that your Honda vehicle is in safe hands. We offer a variety of automotive repairs and services by Honda-Certified Technicians with the best customer service and follow-up around. Dream of driving away with a new Honda Accord, Civic, Odyssey, Pilot, Fit, Crossover, or CR-V? Our award-winning team can help you with financing this important new purchase or lease. We offer plenty of hybrid models, and with our Parts Department and expert technicians, we can easily upgrade your vehicle with any additional features or packages. We love Honda vehicles -- the flagship make of the Mungenast Automotive Family -- and love to serve our community in St. Louis, MO. Please give us a chance to prove this to you and earn your lifelong business. "Honda makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference."

About Mungenast St. Louis Honda

• Missouri's #1 Honda Dealer
  • Free Car Washes
1,695 Dealership Reviews
Satisfiedcustomer
2/02/2016

"great"

Great service, very helpful, would shop again. Gabe did a great job helping me find the motorcycle I was looking for, and at a fair price!

Tom Hansen, Gabe Wichman

crowbar89
2/02/2016

"Fantastic service as always!"

This is the second time Kenny has helped me with the leasing of a new car. I would recommend him to anyone, there is no pressure and he is very willing to work with you. Overall I would rate my experience with Kenny an A+.

svonr
2/01/2016

"Salesman was great and we love both cars we bought"

Our salesman was great and we love both new cars we bought. that's all I have to say , that's all I have to say

rush2321
2/01/2016

"Quick and Easy"

I was in and out in no time. If there were any uncertainties; the staff was there to answer any concerns I had. I couldn't be more happy with not only the buying experience, but most definitely driving off the lot in a brand new Honda Accord Sport. IT IS SHARP!

Garland Dismuke

srd8800
1/28/2016

"Fantastic service "

I had such a wonderful experience with Joe Basler. He was incredibly helpful throughout the entire process, and made buying a car simple and convenient. I would definitely recommend him to others.

Pete M
1/28/2016

"Good experience"

Everything was very straight forward. The total process did not take very long as promised. Very happy with the every step of the process from initial contact to driving the car off the lot.

Craig
1/27/2016

"Great experience overall"

We were very please with Rob Carroll and our experience in purchasing our car. He made sure that all of our needs were met.. He came as a referral from other family members who purchased a car with him. He made what is usually a nerve wracking experience very smooth and easy.

enderlestl
1/26/2016

"All around solid car buying experience"

We needed a car fast due to shot notice on my car being totaled in accident. My wife worked with Joe Basler mostly through email. He was fair and very willing to work with us. He and Mungenast demonstrated they were serious to be offer a fair price and be flexible . Joe was prepared with all paper work when we arrived making the process very smooth. I got my first car in STL from Mungenast 20+ years ago and have bought two other Honda's from two other dealerships over time ,but Joe and the Mungenast team demonstrated that we made the right choice to seek them out again.

ERBook
1/25/2016

"Kurt was great!"

Just wanted to thank Kurt Marty for everything. He made sure I was well taken care of and I got exactly what I was looking for and more. Thank you Thank you!

ICanLiftACivicUp
1/24/2016

"Great patience, honest"

I had been working with Mungenast since about October to purchase a new civic, and after I had found out that the 2016 civic was coming out I decided to wait for that. When it did, I test drove with Gary about a week after they were on the lot, and really just needed to make sure I knew what trim I wanted. I came back in late November to make a deal on the civic, and Gary and the dealership were quick to work with me even though the car I wanted wasn't on their lot. I ended up selling my then current car far too soon, and ended up having to cancel my order and find something else. Eventually, despite how much time Gary had spent with me, I ended up at another dealership (which I wouldn't have done had I not been encouraged to use an employee discount through my employer that I didn't know existed). Needless to say, this dealership treated me extremely well even despite me eventually not having given them any business, at not fault of their own. I was in need of a car sooner than they could manage, also at no fault of their own, and I had an offer that was very difficult to pass up. I will be recommending any friends/family/coworkers who wish to buy a car to check out the Mungenast dealerships in the area.

1 - 10 of 1,695 results