Mungenast St. Louis Honda

5939 South Lindbergh Blvd.,
St. Louis, Missouri 63123
Mungenast St. Louis Honda Info
About Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Mungenast St. Louis Honda has been a thriving Honda and used car dealership in St. Louis since 1974. We strive to take care of you before, during, and after your purchase because we want you to not just be a customer, but a part of our automotive family. Our dealership carries a variety of new Honda vehicles, and we also have an expansive lot of used vehicles. And, if you are visiting our Honda Service Center, you can trust that your Honda vehicle is in safe hands. We offer a variety of automotive repairs and services by Honda-Certified Technicians with the best customer service and follow-up around. Dream of driving away with a new Honda Accord, Civic, Odyssey, Pilot, Fit, Crossover, or CR-V? Our award-winning team can help you with financing this important new purchase or lease. We offer plenty of hybrid models, and with our Parts Department and expert technicians, we can easily upgrade your vehicle with any additional features or packages. We love Honda vehicles -- the flagship make of the Mungenast Automotive Family -- and love to serve our community in St. Louis, MO. Please give us a chance to prove this to you and earn your lifelong business. "Honda makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference."

About Mungenast St. Louis Honda

• Missouri's #1 Honda Dealer
  • Free Car Washes
1,812 Dealership Reviews
Dave
7/22/2016

"Great experience"

I walked into St. Louis Honda looking for a used vehicle. I was assisted by Kurt Marty. He helped me find the right vehicle at the right price for my budget. His assistance was excellent, he was straightforward, honest and made the buying experience completely painless. I highly recommend Kurt!

elmerfudd
7/18/2016

"wonderful service"

i was helped by jim wagner at mugenast i was actually out of town while we were working on financing my motorcycle, jim called me and was available for me to call and do our discussions. and i believe i got a wonderful deal and am very happy with my experiance.

jim wagner

vintage
7/15/2016

"Great Job"

My sales associate, Jim Wagner, was attentive and responsive to all my needs/questions and made the purchase of my new Indian Vintage a worry free experience.

Jim Wagner

David G
7/13/2016

"I flip flopped for 10 days but...."

I highly recommend Kurt Marty as a car salesman and person! He was not the typical pushy, bullsh..... salesman. Calm, patient, listens but didn't push to hard. He stayed with me as I wanted the car and then I didn't. This went on for 10 days because I really liked my trade. Anything I requested he made sure happened. Mungenast STL Honda was very fair, more than fair with me on their car and my trade. A pleasant experience buying a car. We both won! Thank you!

Lindsay Moore

"Great Honda Fit LX!"

Great selection of cars, staff was easy to work with! Held the car I wanted while I was deciding. Would recommend. The extended warranty offered was reasonably priced and has excellent features. The Honda Fit itself drives beautifully.

Amy
7/11/2016

"We absolutely love our Honda Pilot! "

Gina was very personable, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable about our purchase. She was extremely patient, and responsive to our questions and concerns. The Honda Pilot sells itself, but Gina made this purchase seamless. Gina worked very hard for this sale, as we worked through all the fine details of the purchase. She has a very selfless approach, putting others before herself- exceeding way beyond any expectations we may have had. She had everything prepared for us before coming in to do all the paperwork. She was very attentive to all the fine details, and wanted us to be confident about the purchase we were making. Highly recommend Gina to others.

Robert "Butch" Egan
7/11/2016

"Good experience with both Sales and Service "

I went to Mungenast Motorsports to have a Honda Dirt Bike worked on in the Service Department, and ended up buying a used motorcycle while walking thru the showroom. Joe in the Service department was very courteous explaining the work that they felt was going to be necessary on my sons dirt bike. They didn't mislead me or add-on for unnecessary repairs. I had some frustration waiting on some of the parts, but they told me there might be some delays if certain parts were needed. One of the Service Mechanics even showed me the pieces that had to be replaced, so I was comfortable they didn't try to oversell me on repairs. Jim sold me a used motorcycle and was very helpful in explaining all he knew about the condition of the bike. He even tracked down the owners manual from the original owner. His knowledge of Motorcycles was very impressive and he knew the right answers to all the questions I had about the bike.

JIm Wagner in Sales and and Joe Scarantino in the Service Department

Rev Jack
7/06/2016

"AWESOME PEOPLE TO WORK WITH!!!"

This was purchase was nothing short of amazing! Tom and Jim had everything set for me to fly in and ride out. With NO surprises!!! They went over board to make my purchase eventless! They were very accommodating, they even helped me plot my way home. My only regret is that I don't live in Mo :(

Jim Wagner, Tom Hansen

RAK
7/05/2016

"Good Experience"

Josh and team have been extremely helpfull in getting the car we wanted at a reasonable price (without haggling). We've purchased several cars from him and appreciate the honest approach and help he provides after the sale.

Sylvia
7/02/2016

"Joe at Mungenast Honda"

I couldn't be happier with my recent purchase at Honda Mungenast. My salesman, Joe, was extremely personal and helpful. Any questions I would just text him and he would be quick with reply to help. Actually getting the car was quick and painless! By far the best experience we've had with a car salesman. And best part, he found a way to get me the color car I wanted even tho they didn't have it at the dealership at the time. Would recommend him to anyone!!

1 - 10 of 1,812 results

Interior ColorTruffle Leather

Exterior ColorChampagne Frost Pearl - Tan

PriceN/A

Mileage 0

Exterior ColorAlabaster Silver Metallic - (Silver)

Price$25,295

Mileage 0

Exterior ColorMountain Air Metallic - (Blue)

Price$28,045

Mileage 0

Exterior ColorKona Coffee Metallic - (Brown)

Price$30,495

Mileage 0

Exterior ColorBasque Red Pearl II - (Red)