Mungenast St. Louis Honda

5939 South Lindbergh Blvd.,
St. Louis, Missouri 63123
Mungenast St. Louis Honda Info
About Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Mungenast St. Louis Honda has been a thriving Honda and used car dealership in St. Louis since 1974. We strive to take care of you before, during, and after your purchase because we want you to not just be a customer, but a part of our automotive family. Our dealership carries a variety of new Honda vehicles, and we also have an expansive lot of used vehicles. And, if you are visiting our Honda Service Center, you can trust that your Honda vehicle is in safe hands. We offer a variety of automotive repairs and services by Honda-Certified Technicians with the best customer service and follow-up around. Dream of driving away with a new Honda Accord, Civic, Odyssey, Pilot, Fit, Crossover, or CR-V? Our award-winning team can help you with financing this important new purchase or lease. We offer plenty of hybrid models, and with our Parts Department and expert technicians, we can easily upgrade your vehicle with any additional features or packages. We love Honda vehicles -- the flagship make of the Mungenast Automotive Family -- and love to serve our community in St. Louis, MO. Please give us a chance to prove this to you and earn your lifelong business. "Honda makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference."

About Mungenast St. Louis Honda

• Missouri's #1 Honda Dealer
  • Free Car Washes
1,579 Dealership Reviews
satisfied customer
7/06/2015

"Mungenast Motorsports"

Mungenast Motorsports made my transaction very easy and quick. They were very patient and worked out a good deal over the phone since I live too far away to view vehicles in person. The bike was exactly as described. Thank you.

Jim Wagner

patty b.
7/01/2015

"Thank you Shan Herwig. Best car buying experience!"

Dave Mungenast Honda was recommended to me by two different friends. One being retired from selling Honda's at another dealership and the other who has bought cars from Shan Herwig. I was very happy right from my first meeting with Shan. She found the car I wanted, (this is my 5th Honda Odyssey) went out of her way to make it convenient for me and worked around my schedule to complete the deal. Everyone I met at Dave Mungenast was friendly and welcoming. I would highly recommend this dealership and Shan Herwig. Thanks again Shan! Patty B.

tom

"Great Job!"

I trust them to sell me the best vehicle, at a reasonable price. I know they will give me outstanding service though the long life of the vehicle, and that they appreciate my business. Mungenast is the best! on a side note why does your spell check not understand Mungenast?

The Finance guy, I forgot his name but he was great!

happycamper
6/29/2015

"Great experience buying a new Honda"

My wife and I were in the market for a new sedan and chose a 2015 manual transmission Honda Accord. Josh was very helpful in setting up a test drive (not many manual transmission Accords are available these days), answering our questions, and helping us customize the car we chose.

go4run25

"Good Experience"

Rebecca was patient and worked quickly to find me the car I had requested. She was upfront with the pricing and on point compared to Truecar.com Unfortunately, my experience with the finance manager was not as professional as I would of expected. After declining the extended warranty his pleasantries were no longer there and he did not even stand up to shake my hand when leaving. I appreciate the work he did to find me a good interest rate but I did not deserve the unprofessionalism that occurred after declining the optional warranty.

SuziQ
6/28/2015

"Love my new car!"

Buying a new car was a great experience. Joe Basler responded immediately to my request for an online quote, was available to meet with me at my convenience. He listened and asked questions to find exactly the car I wanted!

toddhawken
6/27/2015

"How car buying should be"

We went online for a quote on a 2016 Pilot. Joe answered us immediately. We made an appointment for the following Saturday. Joe was off but set us up with Gina. Gina showed us the car, valued our trade, and got the deal rolling. There was no nonsense, the price they quoted us was the price we got. They gave us good money for our trade. Gina was straight up and honest about the availability of the Pilot. The receptionist checked on us to make sure we were comfortable. The sales manager checked on us to make sure we were comfortable. They work very hard to push the free water. lol When we went in to pick up the car, we met Zak the finance manager. He made us feel comfortable and gave us a great deal on an extended warranty, and got us a great rate. I've been in dealerships most of my life and have to say, Mungenast truly lives up to its reputation. They are a first class operation. Thank you Gina!!

Zak Klump

pardhu
6/26/2015

"My Experence"

I met Joe Basler in showroom to buy my new CR-V. I didn't see a person like him in my entire life. Because his communication and marketing skils was excellent. Over all i am giving rating 5/5.

HondaFit
6/26/2015

"New Honda!"

We recently purchased a 2015 Honda Fit from Mungenast St. Louis Honda on South Lindbergh. I couldn't be happier with the experience! We had wonderful assistance from Gina B. (our sales person). She gave us a thorough overview of the new Honda offerings and help us get all our phones setup with the new Honda. And what a wonderful, new car! The Honda Fit is perfect for our needs. Thanks, Gina!!!

Mike Helfrich
6/15/2015

"Third one "

Purchase 3rd atv from dealer and all three times have had a wonderful experience. Gabe was our salesman Paul the sales manager angry Tom the finance manager. These folks are knowledgeable respectful and down to earth. I will be back for more. Definitely recommend this place.I usually don't write reviews because it is hard to do nowadays. Thank you people at Mungenast.

1 - 10 of 1,579 results