Mungenast St. Louis Honda

5939 South Lindbergh Blvd.,
St. Louis, Missouri 63123
Mungenast St. Louis Honda Info
About Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Mungenast St. Louis Honda has been a thriving Honda and used car dealership in St. Louis since 1974. We strive to take care of you before, during, and after your purchase because we want you to not just be a customer, but a part of our automotive family. Our dealership carries a variety of new Honda vehicles, and we also have an expansive lot of used vehicles. And, if you are visiting our Honda Service Center, you can trust that your Honda vehicle is in safe hands. We offer a variety of automotive repairs and services by Honda-Certified Technicians with the best customer service and follow-up around. Dream of driving away with a new Honda Accord, Civic, Odyssey, Pilot, Fit, Crossover, or CR-V? Our award-winning team can help you with financing this important new purchase or lease. We offer plenty of hybrid models, and with our Parts Department and expert technicians, we can easily upgrade your vehicle with any additional features or packages. We love Honda vehicles -- the flagship make of the Mungenast Automotive Family -- and love to serve our community in St. Louis, MO. Please give us a chance to prove this to you and earn your lifelong business. "Honda makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference."

About Mungenast St. Louis Honda

• Missouri's #1 Honda Dealer
  • Free Car Washes
1,541 Dealership Reviews
Pat
4/26/2015

"Wonderful!!!"

Be sure to ask for Gina Bommarito. The sales manager was equally helpful., Dave.Thanks for making the purchase of a new Honda Accord such a good experience. I would not buy a car from anyone else.

Dave ,sales manager.

Joe

"Good time car shoping"

Gina was very pleasant to work and helpful in my decision making process . Good follow up as I waited for the vehicle to be delivered .

Author

"Positive Overall Experience"

Mungenast Honda had the exact used car my wife and I wanted at the best price we could find. The staff was friendly and helpful, answering all of the questions we had and even giving us time to talk in private when we asked. We told them what we were looking for in terms of a monthly payment and they made it work for us. We also look forward to the free car washes for life. The only thing that kept me from giving Mungenast five stars is that they gave us much less than we were hoping for our trade-in. They were willing to haggle a little, but still gave us less than what we expected based on our research. We went ahead and took the deal because we didn't want to walk away from the exact car we wanted at the best price we could find, and they were still able to get our payments where we were comfortable.

Brandon Cozzens

s33rd

"great Internet purchase"

Great experience working with Joe Basler. Price was more competitive but Joe's responsiveness and service allowed the deal to be completed quickly and easily. I have been busy at work so the Internet process was great once we had driven a CRV. My Trade-in offer was a little lower than expected but it was high mileage and more of a convenience for me to trade it vs. taking the time to sell it myself.

sjh2755
4/21/2015

"Pleasant Experience"

Great experience! Bike was priced right and the test ride sold me. Sales person (Josh Rickly) was not high pressure and answered my questions. Odometer reading didn't match title. I called DMV to find out it didn't matter because of the age of the bike. It all worked out OK.

sladner7
4/19/2015

"Fantastic buying experience!"

At Mungenast Honda, I was treated with respect. Everybody that I encountered was very friendly and made me feel comfortable. I knew what car I wanted before I ever arrived on the lot. I was approached quickly and professionally, and within ten minutes I was out on a test drive. I was treated like a person instead of a dollar sign. I have been to a lot of car lots over the years, and this was by far the best lot that I have ever stepped foot on. I dealt with Kurt, and he was very professional and helped me with every step of the buying process. We negotiated on a price until we came to an agreement. He helped me with all of the questions I had and did everything he could to accommodate me during the buying process. If I had it to do all over again, I would definitely go back to this car lot. I will be going there with all my future car purchases and needs. I am very happy to be the new owner of a 2013 Chevrolet Captiva!

ewhalen
4/18/2015

"Great buying experience!"

Gina and Bob helped us out together and we had a great experience. We felt like we got the best deal possible and they were willing to negotiate as well. The atmosphere at the dealership is friendly and Gina and Bob worked made sure all our questions were answered, even going to another building to get a DVD to try out. The only area for improvement would be an overall demo and review of vehicle features. Cars these days have a lot of bells and whistles. Luckily the Honda manual is good and the dealership is willing to help us out over the phone or in person at the dealership.

Bob Parsons

stuhro
4/17/2015

"Good deal and good service. "

Easy, convenient (I paid sales tax at the dealership and Kurt put the plates on my car), no game playing! My best car-buying experience!

pmg8754
4/15/2015

"Better deal than anywhere else I checked!"

Joe was great. He worked with me negotiating a price until I was satisfied. Would go there again. Since he is the internet manager I was able to do a lot of the haggling back and forth through email and the deal was pretty much done before I even went in.

cschoen01
4/14/2015

"Kurt makes it easy!"

We recently made a decision to purchase a new Honda CRV. Kurt Marty made the process enjoyable and worry free! Go see Kurt if you want a great deal!

1 - 10 of 1,541 results