Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Call
Mungenast St. Louis Honda Info
About Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Mungenast St. Louis Honda has been a thriving Honda and used car dealership in St. Louis since 1974. We strive to take care of you before, during, and after your purchase because we want you to not just be a customer, but a part of our automotive family. Our dealership carries a variety of new Honda vehicles, and we also have an expansive lot of used vehicles. And, if you are visiting our Honda Service Center, you can trust that your Honda vehicle is in safe hands. We offer a variety of automotive repairs and services by Honda-Certified Technicians with the best customer service and follow-up around. Dream of driving away with a new Honda Accord, Civic, Odyssey, Pilot, Fit, Crossover, or CR-V? Our award-winning team can help you with financing this important new purchase or lease. We offer plenty of hybrid models, and with our Parts Department and expert technicians, we can easily upgrade your vehicle with any additional features or packages. We love Honda vehicles -- the flagship make of the Mungenast Automotive Family -- and love to serve our community in St. Louis, MO. Please give us a chance to prove this to you and earn your lifelong business. "Honda makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference."

About Mungenast St. Louis Honda

• Missouri's #1 Honda Dealer
  • Free Car Washes

"Great experience"

I recently purchased a Honda Odyssey EXL from Josh. I live in Springfield and was shopping within 200 miles to compare offers. I contacted 5 different Honda dealers. Hands down, Josh was the most responsive and seemed to be the most comfortable in dealing with phone calls and emails. You would think nowadays that all professional car salespeople would adapt to customers shopping online, and understand that it isn't a big deal for customers to drive a few hours when spending over $30,000. But Josh was clearly better prepared than the others. Josh was well prepared to answer questions and negotiate the specifics to close the sale before we drove up. When we arrived the van was ready to go with all the accessories we wanted. It was a very busy Saturday morning so the finance office was backed up, but Josh helped us out and grabbed the used car finance manager so we could finish the deal and use the rest of our day to hit some favorite St. Louis spots. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone within a few hours drive. They are very professional and were much more flexible than the competing dealers I contacted.

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE!!"

From the first time I inquired about this car, I knew I had found a good dealership! The response time for my emails sent was never more than 10 minutes! And that impressed me A LOT! We knew we were going to purchase a car soon. We went to another dealership earlier the same day and although the sales staff was friendly, we were quickly told that there is "very little" negotiating room in the sticker price of a car we wanted. We were told that there are no dealers in STL that would take the price I wanted to offer. We left. When we got to your store, we were ready to make a deal. And did we ever! I have done a lot o research about the Hyundai Elantra and I knew that is the car I wanted and I knew my top dollar price. Not only was the negotiating experience quick and painless, but Greg, Kurt and Joe were so friendly! I purchased this car for my soon to be 16 year old son, and I brought him with me to learn about purchasing process. He was so excited that I was able to make his wish come true! And for that....I thank you so much! I will recommend your store to all of my friends and colleagues! Thank you again for your professional and courteous manner!! You guys ROCK!

Joe? The man that prepared all of the paperwork and took my money! LOL!

"My experience with Mungenast"

My salesman, Joe Basler, did a great job with my second leased CRV. His attention, knowledge, and politeness is the reason for my return and I will continue working with Joe.

"Awesome Sales Experience"

I recently purchased my Honda CRV from Shan Herwig. She was so great to work with. We were undecided on a model and she was extremely patient with us. We found the perfect car with her expertise. I would highly recommend Shan! It was the easiest car buying experience that I have ever had - no hassles and great customer service. Thank you!!

"Efficient and professional process. "

The STL Honda buying process was efficient and very professional. Gina did an excellent job understanding what we were trying to get done and worked with us to accomplish our objectives efficiently and professionally. Gina was very straight forward and professional to work with.

"Ask for Gina"

Gina is the key to a straight forward shopping experience while getting the info you need. She has worked with us for 3 different cars, she is committed and proud of the dealership.

"A pleasant surprise..."

I recently purchased a precertified 2012 Honda Civic from Mungenast St. Louis Honda. This was my first experience at this dealership and I can honestly say I'll be using them for any and all of my future car needs. Kurt Marty was a pleasure to work with and I couldn't be happier with the car I drove off with. Buying a vehicle can be an intimidating and stressful process but I never felt that way at Mungenast. From the beginning, Kurt and the staff was honest, personable and fair. No games, no pressure to 'make a deal' and no nonsense. He worked with me to find the best car within my budget and helped me make a smart purchase. It was very refreshing compared to other dealerships I've visited. I will definitely refer Mungenast St. Louis Honda and Kurt to my friends and family.

"My 2015 Honda CRV"

Joe Basler made the process easy,: found the CRV I was most interested in, negotiated a fair price, very personable. Delivered in a timely manner. A+ experience all around.

"No high pressure sales tactics and a friendly environment."

I was very pleased when I came to the Mungenast Honda dealership looking for a car. It was refreshing dealing with Kurt and he had a lot of patience since I was not 100% sure of how the cars drove that I was interested in. We looked at (and drove) many different suvs in my price range with the options that I wanted and the Hyundai Santa Fe was a perfect fit. I knew what the worth was due to my research and he worked with me. The finance person found me a great rate and three of the employees stayed late to help me finish the purchase. (I am sure any dealership would stay open for a purchase but these guys made me feel comfortable.) I have come back for the free car washes and everyone at the dealership is always courteous and helpful.

"Joe is the best "

I got the best price and best Service. I am very satisfied with the service. I recommended my friends to buy here and all got best price

Reviews of Kurt Marty