Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Mungenast St. Louis Honda
Call
Mungenast St. Louis Honda Info
About Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Mungenast St. Louis Honda has been a thriving Honda and used car dealership in St. Louis since 1974. We strive to take care of you before, during, and after your purchase because we want you to not just be a customer, but a part of our automotive family. Our dealership carries a variety of new Honda vehicles, and we also have an expansive lot of used vehicles. And, if you are visiting our Honda Service Center, you can trust that your Honda vehicle is in safe hands. We offer a variety of automotive repairs and services by Honda-Certified Technicians with the best customer service and follow-up around. Dream of driving away with a new Honda Accord, Civic, Odyssey, Pilot, Fit, Crossover, or CR-V? Our award-winning team can help you with financing this important new purchase or lease. We offer plenty of hybrid models, and with our Parts Department and expert technicians, we can easily upgrade your vehicle with any additional features or packages. We love Honda vehicles -- the flagship make of the Mungenast Automotive Family -- and love to serve our community in St. Louis, MO. Please give us a chance to prove this to you and earn your lifelong business. "Honda makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference."

About Mungenast St. Louis Honda

• Missouri's #1 Honda Dealer
  • Free Car Washes

"A hassle-free and personable experience"

My husband and I visited another St. Louis area Honda dealer where we were unimpressed with their customer service centre and one of the dealership's managers that spoke with us. Two separate family friends recommended we contact Shan Herwig at Mungenast Honda. I called Shan and told her of our unpleasant experience at the other Honda dealer and she was beyond lovely to work with. She was incredibly personable, non-pressuring and above all was attentive and provided us with great customer service. She even gave us a better deal for the vehicle we wanted to lease than the original quote from the other Honda dealer. We were incredibly impressed with not only Shan, but with the genuine friendliness we encountered from each representative we came in contact with (e.g. Jason Boehme in finance -- who thoroughly answered all our questions and gave us detailed information about leasing a vehicle -- and multiple customer service representatives that asked if we needed any helped and offered us water). There is a real 'family' feel at this dealership (among employees and towards customers) where you as the customer feel valued instead of being just a monthly sales quota number. We signed a 3-year lease for a Honda CRV EXL and are relieved that we listened to our friends and contacted Mungenast Honda for our needs. We highly recommend you contact Shan if you are thinking about leasing/buying a Honda in or near the St. Louis area.

"Straightforward "

I wanted to take a moment to praise Joe Basler at Mungenast St. Louis Honda (internet sales manager). He was very straightforward with me, which was extremely appreciated. I dealt with a lot of dealerships while shopping for a car and I really appreciated Joe's overall demeanor and candor. I would recommend Joe to anyone looking to purchase a car.

"Received what was promised"

Joe Basler provided me an internet price that I could live with. When I went to the dealership that was the price I paid. After the paperwork, Joe provided step by step introductions to the vehicles controls and components. He even setup my phone for hands free calling.. I will go to Joe first, the next time I am looking for a new car.

"Love my new Ridgeline!"

Joe Basler was very helpful, patient and willing to go the extra mile to make sure we got what we wanted. Our new truck is great and we will gladly contact Joe again when we need our next vehicle.

"great experience"

We had a great time dealing with Gina Bommarito. She was very outgoing and friendly and made us feel like she would do anything possible to make our purchase stress free. We had numerous questions to ask and she answered everyone in a manner that we could understand. We will gladly recommend her to our friends and family. I give her 5STARS. Also I would say that Matt Phillips explained everything to us pertaining to all the paperwork that we signed easy to understand so 5 STARS to Matt too

"Good experience"

This was the first time I purchased a car using internet pricing. I feel I got very fair deal. Joe Basler was great. He was very personable and helpful which my car buying experience very straightforward and easy.

"Thanks! :)"

Shan was beyond helpful through this enduring process. We could not have asked for a more caring individual. Shan was informative, patient, and most importantly, honest. We appreciate all your time and effort Shan.I love my new Civic! Many thanks, Shan.

"Great experience"

I had a great experience at St. Louis Honda with both Shan Herwig and Matt Phillips. I didn't feel pressured, they both were vey helpful and the process was smooth and speedy! Thanks Shan and Matt!

"Daughters 1st solo car purchase."

Shan was a delight to work with. She explained everything to us as we went through the procedure of selecting and purchasing a new vehicle. The finance man was patient with us also and explained everything in detail as we went through the paperwork. This was the best car purchasing experience I have had in my 50+ years. Thank you for both for all your patience and time and professionalism. And the popcorn was yummy too!

"Thank you SO much"

I want to thank Shan for going out of her way to help my husband and I with the leasing of our cars. Recently we went through some tough financial times. We were in over our heads with the costs of our Pilot and our Accord (which we also purchased and leased at Mungenast), and needed help to downsize vehicles and reduce monthly costs. Shan and Jim (financial guy :)) helped us through the process of leasing. They took the time to go though ALL the details so we could understand exactly what our cost would be, (and even drew out graphs so we had visuals). I cannot thank Shan enough for her help. She helped us at a time when I think no one else would. We appreciate the time she spent with us both in person and in researching our options. We will not forget our experience, and will absolutely be back!

Gina Bommarito