Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Mungenast St. Louis Honda
Call
Mungenast St. Louis Honda Info
About Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Mungenast St. Louis Honda has been a thriving Honda and used car dealership in St. Louis since 1974. We strive to take care of you before, during, and after your purchase because we want you to not just be a customer, but a part of our automotive family. Our dealership carries a variety of new Honda vehicles, and we also have an expansive lot of used vehicles. And, if you are visiting our Honda Service Center, you can trust that your Honda vehicle is in safe hands. We offer a variety of automotive repairs and services by Honda-Certified Technicians with the best customer service and follow-up around. Dream of driving away with a new Honda Accord, Civic, Odyssey, Pilot, Fit, Crossover, or CR-V? Our award-winning team can help you with financing this important new purchase or lease. We offer plenty of hybrid models, and with our Parts Department and expert technicians, we can easily upgrade your vehicle with any additional features or packages. We love Honda vehicles -- the flagship make of the Mungenast Automotive Family -- and love to serve our community in St. Louis, MO. Please give us a chance to prove this to you and earn your lifelong business. "Honda makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference."

About Mungenast St. Louis Honda

• Missouri's #1 Honda Dealer
  • Free Car Washes

"New car sale"

Gina exceeded all of our expectations. Personable and extremely knowledgable about the Honda products. Did not apply undue pressure to finalize the sale. The End!!

Matt in finance

"Exactly the experience I wanted"

I was referred to Mungenast Honda by my mom who had purchased a CRV in July. From first contact with Kurt Marty, I was impressed. It was clear that he was interested in providing exactly what I was looking for. This was my first experience buying a car, and I had heard some horror stories of poor service, misleading salesmen, and arduous processes. Dealing with Kurt and the rest of the team at Mungenast Honda was the exact opposite. Every step of the process was fluid, comprehensive, and simple. I had my heart set on a blue 2015 Fit-EL. Not only did Kurt make this happen, but he constantly kept me in the loop as I waited for the car to arrive at the dealership. He even sent me pictures of it arriving on the truck! In the final step of the process, as I waited for everything to finalize, I had several other members of staff come by to shake my hand and thank me for my business. In summary: Genuinely nice people interested in providing high quality service, before and after your purchase, without wasting a moment of your time.

"GREAT PLACE. EASY PROCESS."

We couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience. Joe B. and the entire Mungenast team was excellent and made the whole process extremely easy and stress free.

"My best car experience ever."

Everyone knows how stressful shopping for a car can be. Rebecca took the stress out and made it a very enjoyable experience for me. She was knowledgeable and always willing to answer questions nice and promptly. Anyone looking for a Honda would do themselves a favor to look Rebecca up and let her work her magic.

"Great Car Buying Experience"

I found the car online at Mungenast. I spoke with Kurt Marty and he was excellent to deal with on the phone. We spoke about the car and negotiated a price. I thought the price was excellent, so I held the car with my credit card. My daughter and I went to look at the car and it was everything I thought it would be. Mungenast did a great job, especially dealing with the sales team (I also spoke with Greg Raup, who also was an excellent salesman). Thanks to Kurt and Greg. PS Also, Javier Terrazas was very friendly and I enjoyed speaking with him about the finance of the car. It was a great experience at Mungenast.

"A great place to buy a car"

We feel we are officially part of the "Mungenast family" now having purchased 3 vehicles there. Each and every experience at Mungenast has been nothing but pleasant. We didn't feel rushed to make a decision, the car options to choose from were excellent, and they will always work to accommodate your schedule whether it's to test drive or to sign papers, and they listen to your requests. We will definitely return to Mungenast and will always recommend them to anyone who asks. Kurt has been our sales person twice and we will ask for him again in the future. He's easy to talk to, will get answers to your questions right away, and can get you through the paperwork process swiftly. Thanks to everyone at Mungenast.

"Stress Free"

Of all the cars I have bought this has been the best experience. When I told my salesman Kurt I wanted to sleep on it he said okay. There was no pressure and no sales tactics trying to get me to sign before I walked out the door. After further research I founf that the price I was paying was excellent, less than the value. In addition, the truck had several thousand in accessories that I wasn't paying for. Best deal on a vehicle I have ever made. Kurt answered all my many questions and made the whole process quick and easy. I highly recommend this dealership.

"Best Internet Salesman - Joe Basler"

Joe Basler was a great salesman. I asked for the internet price on my new CRV and I got it within minutes. Other dealers hesitate to give you internet pricing even though they advertise it. I will always buy my Hondas from Joe at Dave Mungenast. Karen Meurer

"Overall good experience"

I was happy with my experience with my new car purchase at Mungenast Honda. I found the car I was looking for and Joe Basler helped me finalize the deal.

"Service Advisor - Gary Opitz"

I wanted all to know about the courteous, friendly and knowledgeable advise I received from Service Advisor Gary Opitz. Gary treated me with respect and excellent product knowledge. I spoke to Gary last March, during routine maintenance and liked him so much I asked for him for my last service, just last week. He is helpful and treats customers like they deserve to be treated. I will be asking for Gary for all my future needs. Service is a great way to keep a customer. Honda's are a great product but with advisor's like Gary, it's a good way to ensure customers stay in a Honda and it means a lot. Thanks Gary.

Kurt Marty