Mungenast St. Louis Honda

5939 South Lindbergh Blvd.,
St. Louis, Missouri 63123
Mungenast St. Louis Honda Info
About Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Mungenast St. Louis Honda has been a thriving Honda and used car dealership in St. Louis since 1974. We strive to take care of you before, during, and after your purchase because we want you to not just be a customer, but a part of our automotive family. Our dealership carries a variety of new Honda vehicles, and we also have an expansive lot of used vehicles. And, if you are visiting our Honda Service Center, you can trust that your Honda vehicle is in safe hands. We offer a variety of automotive repairs and services by Honda-Certified Technicians with the best customer service and follow-up around. Dream of driving away with a new Honda Accord, Civic, Odyssey, Pilot, Fit, Crossover, or CR-V? Our award-winning team can help you with financing this important new purchase or lease. We offer plenty of hybrid models, and with our Parts Department and expert technicians, we can easily upgrade your vehicle with any additional features or packages. We love Honda vehicles -- the flagship make of the Mungenast Automotive Family -- and love to serve our community in St. Louis, MO. Please give us a chance to prove this to you and earn your lifelong business. "Honda makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference."

About Mungenast St. Louis Honda

• Missouri's #1 Honda Dealer
  • Free Car Washes
1,756 Dealership Reviews
Corwin Baker

"Delightful "

We stopped in on a whim that they may have the car we were looking for only to discover none were on the lot. But luck fell on our behalf when our salesman Greg refreshed his search they just got one in I believe he was more excited than we were he made sure everything was in order for us and made it an easy process!

Honda girl

"Love my CRV"

This is the 6th car we bought (new and used) here and I love my new CRV. Will use them for Service also. Friendly people all around.

BlueHRV2016

"Great Experience!"

My family has been buying from Greg for years, and we have never had a bad experience. While most dealerships I have been to have pushy salesmen who just want you to buy the most expensive car and be on your way, Greg was extremely patient during my last car purchase. The entire process took over 2 months, and he was beyond helpful and responsive every step of the way. If you're looking for great deals and someone who isn't there to mess you around, Mungenast is the place, and Greg is the guy!

chuck nichols
4/27/2016

"Great service "

My first car bought. Experience was excellent. Each person I dealt with was professional and courteous. All in all great service and personnel. Will recommend

Jen15
4/23/2016

"Very helpful! "

I was very happy with the customer service at Mungenast! Joe did a great job providing my Dad and I with all information we needed. Everyone was very kind and very helpful! I give Mungenast all 10's!!!

Jon

tobi153
4/22/2016

"First car"

It was a good experience for getting my first car. Kurt was very helpful at explaining everything and in detail. I would go there again if I were to buy another car.

Cathryn8
4/21/2016

"Straightforward, helpful, friendly, great price!"

Gina was super helpful and gave us a great deal with zero haggling. We had a pretty solid idea of what we wanted and what a fair price would be, and Gina came through quickly and enthusiastically. The whole staff was friendly and so patient with our little kids!

Herb Carter
4/19/2016

"Wonderful Car Buying Experience"

I had looked in the fall at the Accords and knew I would buy in Spring - Kurt remembered and reached out to me. The inventory of Accords on the lot provided a choice of color and accessories I was wanting. I decided on the car, the price was accepted, the paperwork completed and I drove off with my new 2016 Honda Accord all within a couple of hours. Kurt was very knowledgeable with the inventory, fast and accurate on the paperwork. Very stress free buying experience. Thanks Kurt.

newatv
4/18/2016

"Knowledgeable and Helpful"

This was our first time buying an ATV. Dennis and the dealership answered all our questions, provided information about the ATV, and gave a demo of what we needed to know. I would highly recommend.

Dennis Fantl

sheashea1979
4/17/2016

"Amazing customer service!"

Kurt went above and beyond to help me with my 2015 CR-V! I needed to obtain my lease agreement to renew my tags, and he retrieved it within minutes! Kurt exemplifies the standards the for which the Mungenast name is known. Kurt even followed up to make certain no issues occurred with the DMV. Needless to say, he is now my new sales person!

1 - 10 of 1,756 results