Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Call
Mungenast St. Louis Honda Info
About Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Mungenast St. Louis Honda has been a thriving Honda and used car dealership in St. Louis since 1974. We strive to take care of you before, during, and after your purchase because we want you to not just be a customer, but a part of our automotive family. Our dealership carries a variety of new Honda vehicles, and we also have an expansive lot of used vehicles. And, if you are visiting our Honda Service Center, you can trust that your Honda vehicle is in safe hands. We offer a variety of automotive repairs and services by Honda-Certified Technicians with the best customer service and follow-up around. Dream of driving away with a new Honda Accord, Civic, Odyssey, Pilot, Fit, Crossover, or CR-V? Our award-winning team can help you with financing this important new purchase or lease. We offer plenty of hybrid models, and with our Parts Department and expert technicians, we can easily upgrade your vehicle with any additional features or packages. We love Honda vehicles -- the flagship make of the Mungenast Automotive Family -- and love to serve our community in St. Louis, MO. Please give us a chance to prove this to you and earn your lifelong business. "Honda makes the car. Mungenast makes the difference."

About Mungenast St. Louis Honda

• Missouri's #1 Honda Dealer
  • Free Car Washes
MKCook
12/17/2014

"Excellent Service and an Awesome Vehicle"

Kurt and Brandon were both very friendly and helpful with all my questions. I appreciated not having to go to another building this time to do the financing, made it much easier. I look forward to the "streamlining" of all the paperwork someday, but this was a great experience for me and I love my new CR-V. I am a return customer because of my prior purchase and the service I received the last few years.

Brandon Cozzens

siddens
12/17/2014

"Wonderful to Work With"

Completely hassle free and Kurt was a delight to purchase a vehicle from. Defiantly will be recommending this facility to my friends and family. Thanks so much!

laura.marty.75
12/16/2014

"Great Service!"

I recently brought my vehicle in after it coughed and sputtered when I tried to start it in the morning. I wasn't sure what was happening, but I can't be without my vehicle! I have foster children, and spend a good portion of my day in my vehicle. Dan did a preliminary check, and made sure my battery was good, then tested the starter. He visually inspected the connections. All seemed fine, and the vehicle started up without any problems several times. Dan walked me through the possibilities - and gave me a good list of problems/indications that suggest I needed additional service. However, since the car was working fine, and I've had routine maintenance done on it at Honda, Dan suggested that I wait on any additional service. My car has been working fine ever since, and Dan saved me a lot of money. I always bring my car to Honda because of Service Personnel like Dan - people who take the time to understand my concerns and check my car out rather than just taking it in back and charging me a lot of money. Thanks Dan!

pvogt
12/11/2014

"Amazing"

My husband and I both agree that this car purchase experience was by far the best we have ever had and GIna made it a wonderful, calming, satisfying experience for us. We will definitely recommend the dealership as well as return ourselves!

jon.deuchler
12/10/2014

"Easy to do business with, great service"

After 18 years and 310,000 miles, it was finally time to replace my '96 Accord. I decided on a new Civic and St Louis Honda was my only choice for a dealership. I've been using their service for 14+ years and they have been terrific. I priced other dealers and everybody was close but the serves, friendliness, ease of business tipped the scales.I started out by trading e-mails with Joe Basler and he was friendly, helpful and easy to do business with. I don't know if it will be 14 years until my next car but I'm already know where I'll shop first.

babs2shop
12/01/2014

"Ask for Kurt Marty!"

I was in the hunt for a particular 2013 Honda Civic and found my perfect one at Mungenast. I spoke to Kurt Marty ahead of time about the car and immediately liked him and his selling style. Since the car had just gotten to the dealership a couple of days before, it needed cleaning up. Kurt made sure it was all clean and ready to test drive by the time I arrived. I fell in love with the car and purchased it that night. Everyone at that dealership could not have been nicer. I would highly recommend Mungenast to anyone.

Susie Morice
12/01/2014

"Ask for Shan Herwig!"

At Dave Mungenast Honda this past Friday, amidst the craziness of Black Friday on South Lindbergh, I bought a new Honda CR-V. Buying a car at the prices we now face at the dealerships is an anxiety-ridden experience, EXCEPT for the excellent guidance and assistance Shan Herwig afforded me in the process. She was knowledgable, and I'd go back to her in a heartbeat. This is my second CR-V from DMungenast, and the professionalism and down-to-earth character of Shan made this fun.

js2664
11/28/2014

"joe basler was great dealing with my new car purchase"

After calling and emailing different dealerships in the area joe basler was great to work with. He got back with me right awsy every time and gave me the the best price and absolute best new car buying experience.

cardsgirl127
11/24/2014

"AWESOME!!!!!!!"

Long story short, my husband and I both bought Honda Fits a week apart. My husband had to get a new car quickly. He went to Mungenast because he saw they had what he needed in stock. Shan was amazing and helped him out. He kept texting me how nice she was and did everything possible to help him. He told me when I was ready to get my car, I had to go to Mungenast and not the Honda dealer closer to home. This past Friday, I went in to talk to Shan about ordering a Fit for myself. I wasn't in a hurry to get mine (but couldn't wait because loved my husbands car). The next thing I know, Shan was helping me so I could get my car that day. The entire process went smooth, and I left very quickly in my new car. I still cant believe I have it and I love love love the Honda Fit. Thank you soooo much for being so helpful!!!!!!

Wilbanksmd
11/19/2014

"Great experience"

I recently purchased a Honda Odyssey EXL from Josh. I live in Springfield and was shopping within 200 miles to compare offers. I contacted 5 different Honda dealers. Hands down, Josh was the most responsive and seemed to be the most comfortable in dealing with phone calls and emails. You would think nowadays that all professional car salespeople would adapt to customers shopping online, and understand that it isn't a big deal for customers to drive a few hours when spending over $30,000. But Josh was clearly better prepared than the others. Josh was well prepared to answer questions and negotiate the specifics to close the sale before we drove up. When we arrived the van was ready to go with all the accessories we wanted. It was a very busy Saturday morning so the finance office was backed up, but Josh helped us out and grabbed the used car finance manager so we could finish the deal and use the rest of our day to hit some favorite St. Louis spots. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone within a few hours drive. They are very professional and were much more flexible than the competing dealers I contacted.

Reviews of Kurt Marty