Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Open Now 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Rob Carroll, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Rob Carroll

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Joe Basler, Gold Master Certified Internet Sales Consultant, Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Joe Basler

Gold Master Certified Internet Sales Consultant
Kurt Marty, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Kurt Marty

Gina Bommarito, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Mungenast St. Louis Honda

Gina Bommarito

January 23, 2017

"Honda Ridgeline - World Class Service"

- kyler1

After another dealership dropped the ball on an admittedly challenging auto order, I went to Mungenast and was impressed by the professionalism and diligence of Rob. Within hours, Rob was able to get the auto ordered, and he beat the offer of the other dealership. He also kept me apprised of the order's status. Flat out, the best experience I've had buying an auto. Highly recommended.

January 23, 2017

"Wonderful experience!"

- Jadelsberger

We purchased our third Honda from Gina. Overall the experience was friendly, fair and seemless. Gina and I identified the vehicle that was best for me and my family and once that was complete they gave me a fair price for my trade and helped me to achieve the payment plan that I was looking for. I will go back when it is time to purchase another Honda.

January 21, 2017

"Very excellent experience"

- Nmb0203

I had a wonderful experience getting my car at mungenast. They didn't try to sell me anything I didn't want and weren't pushy like most sales people. I knew what I wanted going in and they got me everything I wanted. And also worked with me so I could get my monthly payments where I needed them. Rob and Jon (finance person) were excellent!!!

• Missouri's #1 Honda Dealer