Murray Ford SuperStore

40 Reviews of Murray Ford SuperStore

April 18, 2017

"Great help"

- Jebrcole

We had Shane help us with buying a truck and I could not be happier. We walked away with more truck than I ever wanted at a fair price. Everyone was in a great mood and very helpful.

April 17, 2017

"Great experience again!"

- MichaelM

Went in to the dealership with specific needs and I was meet by a very competent salesman, Shane. Shane was very knowledgeable about the products, even the little details about the different engine and transmission combinations. This is the fourth truck I have bought from this dealership through the years and won't be my last!

April 05, 2017

"Great Deal!"

- The Guz

It was definitely worth the drive from Jacksonville. Everyone was very helpful and courteous. They all worked with me to find the vehicle that meet and exceeded all of my requirements and desires.

Rick Oster
Amir Asadi

April 05, 2017

"Great Dealer with Great People"

- Mustang

I dealt with Daniel Lazzarro for the purchase of my new car. He was very knowledgeable, and super friendly. The sales manager and finance guy were very nice also. I highly recommend you consider Murray Ford for your next vehicle purchase.

Joey Faulkner

April 03, 2017

"Making the impossible happen "

- babyluke1986

My credit was nothing to brag about like many other who felt 2008. But when I walked in and told my sales rep brad what I needed to make my deal work he done every thing in his power to make it happen. Even when the boss's said no he harassed them until I got what I wanted . I would recommend this dealer to all my friends and family . I would also say make sure you ask for brad.

Tom Summers

Rick Oster
Amir Asadi

Other Employees : Brad Arnett
March 27, 2017

"Helpful Hands"

- Griffin.ashley0125

Shane was very helpful and not pushy. Ford helped meet my requirements as stress free as possible. Good deals and prices. Thank you all! Happy as can be!

March 26, 2017

"Traveled from Jacksonville to Starke"

- c&d71

We visited several dealerships in Jacksonville and decided to shop Murray Ford in Starke. We had the pleasure of having Daniel Lazzaro as our salesperson. Daniel was friendly, professional, informative, and went out of his way to demonstrate the several vehicles we were considering. Once we decided upon our purchase, we then had the pleasure of working with Richard Griner, in the Finance Dept, to finalize the paperwork. Richard was equally friendly, professional, and informative. Should we ever decide to purchase another Ford vehicle in the future, we will very likely make the drive from Jacksonville to Starke to shop Murray Ford. Chuck & Debbie

Richard Griner
March 22, 2017

"Great Experience with Murray Ford and Daniel Lazzaro"

- Djarr64

This was my first time using Murray Ford but Sales Rep Daniel and Finance Rep Richard were outstanding. It was quick and easy and would highly recommend to others!

Richard Griner
March 21, 2017

"Very Happy"

- BGM

Both my husband and I are very happy with the respect we received while we were at your dealership. The sales person helped us a lot and explained so much to us about the car we were wanting . Both he and the finance manager worker hard to put us in the car that we wanted and at the payments we could afford with us being seniors. My husband had called a couple other dealer ships before we drove to you and they never called him back. I want to thank you for all you did for us. Gail Melvin

March 20, 2017

"Amazing experience because of Kaden Taylor! "

- Mirielle123

I went to the dealership looking for one particular car, Ford Edge & I left with a Ford Explorer and am completely happy!! Kaiden put in a lot of work finding me my initial want, but I just couldn't get one in my particular price range. Instead of giving up on us (as I was extremely picky and basically didn't want any other car,) he didn't give up, and found me my Ford Explorer! I absolutely fell in love with it & I didn't think I would! We drove from Jacksonville out to Starke to go to Murray and we would make it 100 times before going anywhere else! These guys at Murray ford are genuinely dedicated to customer service and making sure you get exactly what you want! I would recommend to anyone and everyone to go see Kaden and I tell you, you'll leave happy!

Kaden Taylor