Murray Ford SuperStore

13447 US-301, Starke, Florida 32091
Open Now 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

34 Reviews of Murray Ford SuperStore

March 26, 2017

"Traveled from Jacksonville to Starke"

- c&d71

We visited several dealerships in Jacksonville and decided to shop Murray Ford in Starke. We had the pleasure of having Daniel Lazzaro as our salesperson. Daniel was friendly, professional, informative, and went out of his way to demonstrate the several vehicles we were considering. Once we decided upon our purchase, we then had the pleasure of working with Richard Griner, in the Finance Dept, to finalize the paperwork. Richard was equally friendly, professional, and informative. Should we ever decide to purchase another Ford vehicle in the future, we will very likely make the drive from Jacksonville to Starke to shop Murray Ford. Chuck & Debbie

Richard Griner
March 22, 2017

"Great Experience with Murray Ford and Daniel Lazzaro"

- Djarr64

This was my first time using Murray Ford but Sales Rep Daniel and Finance Rep Richard were outstanding. It was quick and easy and would highly recommend to others!

Richard Griner
March 21, 2017

"Very Happy"

- BGM

Both my husband and I are very happy with the respect we received while we were at your dealership. The sales person helped us a lot and explained so much to us about the car we were wanting . Both he and the finance manager worker hard to put us in the car that we wanted and at the payments we could afford with us being seniors. My husband had called a couple other dealer ships before we drove to you and they never called him back. I want to thank you for all you did for us. Gail Melvin

March 20, 2017

"Amazing experience because of Kaden Taylor! "

- Mirielle123

I went to the dealership looking for one particular car, Ford Edge & I left with a Ford Explorer and am completely happy!! Kaiden put in a lot of work finding me my initial want, but I just couldn't get one in my particular price range. Instead of giving up on us (as I was extremely picky and basically didn't want any other car,) he didn't give up, and found me my Ford Explorer! I absolutely fell in love with it & I didn't think I would! We drove from Jacksonville out to Starke to go to Murray and we would make it 100 times before going anywhere else! These guys at Murray ford are genuinely dedicated to customer service and making sure you get exactly what you want! I would recommend to anyone and everyone to go see Kaden and I tell you, you'll leave happy!

Kaden Taylor
March 20, 2017

"Such a great experience! Would not recommend anyone else!"

- Courtney K

Everyone worked with me on what I wanted. Such great people to buy from they treated me very well! Have to definitely give a huge shout out to Shane Parmenter and Rick Oster!!!

Shane Parmenter

"Awesome sales rep"

- Supertrooper88

Danny sold me the truck that I needed and asked for... he did not try and sell me something that I did not need... I will definitely buy from Danny again!!!

"used but new"

- supperduty

I just stopped in to look at a truck I saw in line. Met salesman Daniel Lazaro. He escorted me around. Saw another truck in a bay. He checked on it for me and we worked out a wonderful deal.

Tom Summers

March 17, 2017

"Great salesman"

- Truck

Everybody should go to Daniel Lazaro for a non pushy salesman. He went above and beyond, everybody should go see Daniel for a great experience.

Mike Catman

Amir Asadi

March 17, 2017

"A very easy and pleasant"

- Donnie150

I had no issues with the dealership or the salesmen it was the easiest purchase of an automobile that I have made to this date I would and will highly recommend Murray Ford and Daniel to anyone and everyone

March 14, 2017

"Amazing service"

- Loren83

The best customer service! Jose is an excellent salesman and was willing to help answer all the questions I had! We left we a great SUV for our family!

Jose Olvera