NXCESS Motorcars

Ron Carter Auto Group

Nexcar

patel
6/12/2015

"Mercedes Benz GL450 buying"

Tino Darby a sales guy is very helpful to get the things done quickly. The owner himslef step in to things done. Financial process is very quick then i expected.

Al Garza, Tim Darby

Quell
6/07/2015

"EVERYTHING WAS GREAT"

It was a pleasurable experience. Everyone worked together as a team to get the job done. Ivonne is so sweet and welcoming. Not to mention the entire staff is friendly and professional!! I'm well pleased with my GLK350?????????

Al Garza, Ivonne Nguyen

DMcAdoo
4/30/2015

"Thank you Tim Darby, Superman Salesman! Customer DMcAdoo"

It was a pleasure working with Tim Darby @ Nxcess-Houston. Tim was very courteous and informative about my Mercedes I bought yesterday. Thank you Tim Darby, Nxcess Superman Salesman! Your cape was flying high on yesterday and so was I with happiness about my car purchase at Nxcess!

Tim Darby

adrianj
3/13/2015

"Awesome Experience "

I was approached by Ivonne and immediately she was very kind and friendly. My experience with her was above from what I expected. Ivonne focused on me and what my needs were, and she did give me advice to where it was needed, and it was expected. I didn't feel pressured into buying the vehicle that I wanted. She followed up with me promptly and she was very patient with me. I bought a car within a weeks time frame. I would definitely recommend her if you are looking to purchase newly used/used car. Plus, she smiles and that makes a difference into the "buying experience" as well.

Ivonne Nguyen

DAston
2/25/2015

"Excellent car buying experience."

I found a car I liked on their website, went in and showed them my proposal. They came back with their best offer and gave me time to think about it. There was no hard sell or haggling and the experience was really good from start to finish. This was the 2nd car that I have bought from Nxcess and I will go back in the future. I highly recommend them.

Chau Bui

cassidy0707
12/20/2014

"Profesional, Fast, Nice"

I came in looking for a vehicle. I walked out with couple hours with vehicle that suited me. Excellent service here. We will refer to family and friends to come back.

Ivonne Nguyen

JGonzalez
12/19/2014

"Nxcess motor Jacek Walasek - 5 star salesperson"

Will do business with Jacek again and again. Nxcess is a trustworthy dealer with most competitive prices on the market. I had a pleasent deal and they were patient with me.

Jmunoz226
11/21/2014

"Nxcess motor Jacek Walasek "

Was shopping for a used Range Rover Saw one on on their web site Called and talked to Jacek... I asked for him because of all the outstanding reviews. After talking to him and meeting him in person to finials the deal I see why he's has so many good reviews. He's Johnny in the spot! He made the whole transition smooth and quick. Answered all my question, told me everything about the car. Took me to drop of my rental car. He's not you normal sales person... He's like talking to a friends.

txbraveheart
11/21/2014

"High Quality cars for affordable prices"

I have purchased 3 cars from this company and I have never had an issue. The have everything from a Mini's to Rolls Royce. They are easy to deal with. Their cars a very reasonably priced and they are extremely friendly. I have tried other dealers but always seem to come back to Nxcess.

David Yim
11/20/2014

"Awesome dealer"

Just bought 2009 Lexus GS. Hassle free pricing. Ivonne was awesome. !!! Ask for Ivonne. She will take care of you. Financing was very easy. Suzette will do everything in her power to get the rate you are looking for...

Suzette Nguyen, Ivonne Nguyen