NXCESS Motorcars

Makes: Used Car Dealer

NXCESS Motorcars

NXCESS Motorcars Info
About NXCESS Motorcars

Nxcess Motorcars Take a look at some of our “high line” cars and dream a little! While you are doing that we’ll let you in on a little secret. We are going to tell you how we can beat anybody’s price for: How we can offer more value for less? It’s quite simple: All of our money goes toward the vehicle you purchased. Period, not towards fancy coffee bars or excessive architecture and decor or the expensive uptown address or incredibly high overhead due to expensive frills that don’t go with your car when you drive it home. It’s like flying for peanuts or shopping at members only warehouse clubs, where the value of your purchase exceeds the price you paid. Let’s face it, there are no imitation Mercedes-Benzes, no counterfeit BMW’s, no knock off Lexus, or bogus Porsches out there, our cars are the real deal, only they are a better deal. At Nxcess Motorcars we carry the best hand picked selection of luxury and performance brands at significant savings. You can drive a reflection of your personal taste and success for less...at Nxcess! We have a pre-buy inspection policy. You check out your car before you put your name on the bottom line. That way we don’t have any problems after the car is sold and it costs us (and you) less money. We sell 250-300 cars each month! We move our cars fast, and that saves you money. We have 38 of the hardest working, best qualified, and eager to please salesmen, office staff, mechanics, and detail men anywhere in Houston. Each and every one of us wants to give you what you want, in perfect shape and in the shortest period of time. When you want your new car, try us. You are going to like it! If you enjoyed our service and our vehicles, tell a friend or relative. We will pay a minimum $100 CASH REFERRAL fee for anyone you send to NXCESS motor Cars that purchases a vehicle. Sincerely, Nxcess Motorcars Team!

About NXCESS Motorcars

cassidy0707
12/20/2014

"Profesional, Fast, Nice"

I came in looking for a vehicle. I walked out with couple hours with vehicle that suited me. Excellent service here. We will refer to family and friends to come back.

JGonzalez
12/19/2014

"Nxcess motor Jacek Walasek - 5 star salesperson"

Will do business with Jacek again and again. Nxcess is a trustworthy dealer with most competitive prices on the market. I had a pleasent deal and they were patient with me.

Jmunoz226
11/21/2014

"Nxcess motor Jacek Walasek "

Was shopping for a used Range Rover Saw one on on their web site Called and talked to Jacek... I asked for him because of all the outstanding reviews. After talking to him and meeting him in person to finials the deal I see why he's has so many good reviews. He's Johnny in the spot! He made the whole transition smooth and quick. Answered all my question, told me everything about the car. Took me to drop of my rental car. He's not you normal sales person... He's like talking to a friends.

Jacek Walasek

txbraveheart
11/21/2014

"High Quality cars for affordable prices"

I have purchased 3 cars from this company and I have never had an issue. The have everything from a Mini's to Rolls Royce. They are easy to deal with. Their cars a very reasonably priced and they are extremely friendly. I have tried other dealers but always seem to come back to Nxcess.

David Yim
11/20/2014

"Awesome dealer"

Just bought 2009 Lexus GS. Hassle free pricing. Ivonne was awesome. !!! Ask for Ivonne. She will take care of you. Financing was very easy. Suzette will do everything in her power to get the rate you are looking for...

Suzette Nguyen

creal52
10/15/2014

"Beautiful vehicles and exceptional service"

I had looked at many different cars and went to Nxcess last (not expecting to find anything there). Boy, was I wrong! The vehicles offered were stunning, and the service was top notch. I was a little concerned that I would not be purchasing from a "traditional" car dealership, but my apprehension was unfounded. The salesman I worked with, Tim Darby, was extremely knowledgeable and very easy going - no pressure to buy like I had encountered at the traditional dealerships. And he even helped me when I had questions about where I might get some aftermarket work done on the vehicle. I was thoroughly impressed with the professionalism and courtesy exhibited by the entire staff and would not hesitate to recommend Nxcess to friends and family. And of course I love my new vehicle!

Kathy Nguyen

fredeaux
10/13/2014

"Incredible experience "

This is makes my 3rd car that I bought from this dealership. Jacek and Richard are incredible to work with and make buying a car very easy with competitive prices and great car quality/conditions . I will continue to send my family and friends to this dealership.

Richard

dhill3632
10/12/2014

"rate my salesman"

I really appreicate the professionalism of my salemans. He wasn't pushy and he didnt try to sell me on a certain car. In fact he show me what was in my budget and allowed me to make my own decision. So many saleman try

dcasanares
10/11/2014

"Best place to get a quality luxury vehicle"

I had been looking online very extensively to find a nice used car and a decent price and I happened to check out NXCESS Motorcars which not only provided with an excellent deal but they also gave me a good interest rate on my loan considering that I have a lot of blemishes on my credit profile. The salesman: Braulio "Ivan" Perez AKA: The Kids gone far beyond what anyone should expect, extremely accommodating, courteous and professional along with the rest of the staff which included the sales manager and the queen of finance which is worth purchase a vehicle at NXCESS in itself. I would highly recommend everyone to come by and look at all of the wonderful cars but more important the staff. Please ask for Ivan "The Kid" he will take good care of you.

iiog
10/09/2014

"Excellent Sevice"

My experience with the NXcess Representative Jacek Walasek was wonderful. Very friendly and professional. I recommend him to every buyer. I will not hesitate to come and buy another car from NXCESS when i need another one.

Reviews of Jacek Walasek