NXCESS Motorcars

Good

NXCESS Motorcars
NXCESS Motorcars Info
About NXCESS Motorcars

Nxcess Motorcars Take a look at some of our “high line” cars and dream a little! While you are doing that we’ll let you in on a little secret. We are going to tell you how we can beat anybody’s price for: How we can offer more value for less? It’s quite simple: All of our money goes toward the vehicle you purchased. Period, not towards fancy coffee bars or excessive architecture and decor or the expensive uptown address or incredibly high overhead due to expensive frills that don’t go with your car when you drive it home. It’s like flying for peanuts or shopping at members only warehouse clubs, where the value of your purchase exceeds the price you paid. Let’s face it, there are no imitation Mercedes-Benzes, no counterfeit BMW’s, no knock off Lexus, or bogus Porsches out there, our cars are the real deal, only they are a better deal. At Nxcess Motorcars we carry the best hand picked selection of luxury and performance brands at significant savings. You can drive a reflection of your personal taste and success for less...at Nxcess! We have a pre-buy inspection policy. You check out your car before you put your name on the bottom line. That way we don’t have any problems after the car is sold and it costs us (and you) less money. We sell 250-300 cars each month! We move our cars fast, and that saves you money. We have 38 of the hardest working, best qualified, and eager to please salesmen, office staff, mechanics, and detail men anywhere in Houston. Each and every one of us wants to give you what you want, in perfect shape and in the shortest period of time. When you want your new car, try us. You are going to like it! If you enjoyed our service and our vehicles, tell a friend or relative. We will pay a minimum $100 CASH REFERRAL fee for anyone you send to NXCESS motor Cars that purchases a vehicle. Sincerely, Nxcess Motorcars Team!

About NXCESS Motorcars

"Highly recommended. Excellent dealership. Great selection. "

By far one of the best car buying experience. Walked in, choose the car, quoted a price. Walked out with a perfect car. I was so happy that I took my brother and purchased another car. I have been doing business with them since 20 plus years. And always always always satisfied.

"Amazing dealership, Great deal and excellent customer servic"

I went to see the car after viewing it on cars.com. The wonderful staff and the owner personally assisted me in showing me the car. Great staff came through with an excellent deal and I purchased the car and referred a friend who also purchased a car. I would highly recommend the dealership for anyone looking for a great deal and reputable staff!

"Return Customer"

This is my second vechicle that I have purchased from NXCESS.. Ivonne was awesome. She followed up on all my questions and the vechicle was ready as promised. I like the fact that the price is set and you do not have to play the negatiation game.

"Best Customer Service!!!!"

Brand new 2014 4s Prorsche 991 for 20 ks under invoice. Best price in the USA. Droves all the way from DFW to Houston to pick it up. The car only had 137 miles on it. These guys are legit!!!

Richard Ong

"Tye Joubert was great!!!"

Tye, thank you so much for the nice transaction yesterday. As you can imagine, I have gone through many of these in my lifetime and you made it the best car buying experience. From guiding us to the dealership, to allowing us a test drive, to working with us on the diagnostics, to getting the minor problems fixed and finally ending up with the car, it was an experience that I believe left both of us happy with the process. Again, thanks for the great experience and it was a pleasure dealing with you.

Joubert, Tye

"Awesome Experience"

I definitely had an AWESOME Experience at NXCESS Motorcars. I applied for financing at Midnight and by the next morning I received a telephone call and an offer. Jacek Walasek was the ULTIMATE SALESMAN!! Quick, Kind and Knowledgeable. Jacek is also very funny. He helped make what could have been a very tense experience an absolute awesome one. Once signing my documents with Al Garza, I was given my keys to my 2011 528i BMW. Before leaving Jacek connected my cellular phone to my Bluetooth in my Car and gave me and my Mother a tight hug goodbye. On Saturday morning, I received a text message from Jacek stating "How do you feel as a BMW Owner?", it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Thanks Jacek for helping to make this the Ultimate Experience while helping me to have the Ultimate Driving Experience!!! Thanks again Demetra Mayon

"The Best Car Salsesman Ever...."

I seen Nxcess car dealer ship ever time I pass 59 South and Chimney Rock freeway. I told my self im tired of not having a vehicle. So I went to the dealer ship Ive been seeing off the freeway for a year now. I went and met a friendly,nice guy Jacek. He was so sweet and honest. I didnt feel like he was running any game on me to just get into a car. He took his time and offered water and asked if I had any suggestions. I did purchase a Mercedez Benz. Thanks to Jacek I am happy and I know that Ive made a good deal. Thanks Jacek Walasek at Nxcess Motors. I love the Car...I will refer my family and fr

"C. McLaurin"

Exceptional in all aspects of the purchase. Deal done in less than an hour. The only wait was in make ready. Definitely will do future business with Jacek!!!

"Found my BMW 335I on Ebay and contacted Jacek right away!!!"

Found my BMW 335I on Ebay and contacted Jacek at NXCESS right away!!! We agreed on a price over the phone for the car so I told him I would come up to the dealership on Friday. I pulled into the dealership Friday morning and they were detailing the car at that time. Jacek came out and introduced himself and handed me the key to go and test drive the car. I took the car for a 15 minute drive and was impressed so when I got back Jacek took me into the finance office and proceeded with the paperwork. I was done with all of the paperwork in 20 minutes. This was a great buying experience purchasing this vehicle from Jacek at NXCESS motors and I will be looking to purchase another vehicle for my wife at this dealership. Also, I'd like to say that Jaycek is a real professional and a great no pressure car salesman. He is very enjoyable to work with and goes above and beyond to close the deal and make his customer happy. One thing I must say is that every time I called Jacek on his cell phone, he ALWAYS ANSWERED IT, I MEAN Every single time, and I must of called him over a dozen times throughout this deal. I am so sick of calling people who you are dealing with and you always get their voicemail, not with this guy!!! Thank you Jacek for your professionalism and helping me to finally get my 1st Sweet BMW!!!!! Sincerely, Mike.

"Great Selling - Poor after sales service and support"

Was referred and recommended to the dealership to buy my dream car. Folks were very helpful and accommodating even though the car wasn't ready for pickup and I had driven 250 miles to pick it up. During the process, told several times that if anything needed to be taken care of or recognized as a problem driving home, to let them know and they will take care of it. Took it to a look OEM dealership to have it checked over and have some cosmetic items looked at and they found several significant issues that needed to be repaired and corrected for the car to be safely roadworthy. Additionally, none would have passed their stated pre-delivery inspection process. These items were communicated to this dealer and that was the end. They fail to follow up, they fail to return my communications or offer to 'take care' of it as promised during the selling process. Thoroughly soured my buying experience of a car that I have dreamed of owning for so long. Better Business Bureau complaint filed and will continue to seek and recover what was promised. Horrible

Juan Carlos Paramo