Nate Wade Subaru

Josh Kelly

March 26, 2017

"3-for-3 "

- k_pierce_

My family and I have purchased three Subarus from Nate Wade over the past ten years, and every single experience with the team—specifically Nick Poulos and Eric Lithgow—have been superlative. The staff at Nate Wade is extraordinarily helpful while never pushy, and they make a point to forge genuine relationships with their customers. I have felt so welcomed and supported here, and will happily continue to purchase any future vehicles from this dealership over the years to come.

March 26, 2017

"Great Car Buying Experience"

- hot_guitar

I worked with Josh Kelly to purchase a new Forester through Costco's Auto Program. He was great to work with and was the antithesis of the stereotypical salesperson. The car took a few weeks to be delivered, and Josh kept me up to date. When the car came, the process to finance the car was also very pleasant, without the usual pressure to buy more upgrades. The dealership also took a lot of time to educate me about the car, which has a host of high end options. Simply put, this was the best auto buying experience I've ever had.

March 25, 2017

"Thanks for all your help!!"

- Skiergirl

Thanks Nick for all your help with trading in my Outback. For me... I would rather go to the dentist than a car dealership! I hate the process!! But, I must say, it was fun this time. Thanks for your laid back approach, understanding of my feelings and taking care of my purchase in such a timely manner. Keep up the great work!! I love my new car. Thanks again for all you did.

New 2017 Subaru Legacy, $30116