Nate Wade Subaru

Paul Burt

June 27, 2017

"Simple "

- Crosstrek

I had researched the vehicle that I wanted to purchase. Using internet sales made the purchase easy. I don't like being in a dealership for hours. I looked at a few vehicles that were on the lot and then made a deposit on one that was to arrive shortly. I was called when it came in and that was it. No waste of time. I do not wish to have my name published. Thank you.

June 26, 2017

"I absolutely love my new car!"

- Chloec11

I really enjoyed driving my Nissan maxima for the past 5 years. However, it wasn't doing what I need it to do, especially in the winter. Robb helped me find the best subaru that met both my needs and budget and I couldn't be happier. Robb was very informative and easy to talk to, making the decision very easy to go with subaru.

Robb Patterson
Fred Southwick

June 25, 2017

"awesome, fun service"

- rjracer

Mike Johnston was very friendly and helpful in my purchase of a crosstrek. He called me about all phases of the purchase which made it like a special deal. Very pleased with all of the people at Nate Wade Subaru. Best car buying experience I've had.

New 2017 Subaru Legacy, $23602