Nemith Nissan

Makes: Nissan|Service Center

Nemith Nissan
Nemith Nissan Info

Destination Nissan

"I had a Vehicle Purchase program from my work and I went..."

I had a Vehicle Purchase program from my work and I went there to buy a new Altima. Based on the vehicle purchase program, I would get $1000 off dealer invoice. The Sales person told me that would make the purchase price $28,900. After a back and forth, they agreed to give me $11k for my trade in. When I went to take delivery of the car, and when doing the paperwork, I found out the Vehicle Purchase Plan price of the car was actually $27,700. (I also confirmed this when I called Nissan directly before going to pick up the car.) So they basically lied to me and were really only giving me $9,800 for my trade in. The Finance Manager (Rich) was very nice and spoke to the General Manager to see if they can meet the previously agreed to Trade In. They would not budge so I walked out. A big waste of time. Be sure to have all of your information together before you go there because they will try to get one over on you if you aren't paying attention. Be ready to leave if you aren't comfortable with the numbers. The way this place works, they won't chase you. Seems like they are just waiting for suckers to roll in to buy a car. Too bad for Nissan as I am going to the Honda dealer tomorrow to get an ACCORD.

Rob, Rich

"Don't go to this dealer , the sale manger very rude and..."

Don't go to this dealer , the sale manger very rude and very unfriendly person. They broken your car then ask you to pay, they just repeat say - you pay the bill, so you don't want get trouble don't go there

The sales manager

"worst dealer that I have worked with. I went to their..."

worst dealer that I have worked with. I went to their place to fix the shaking problem of my car, they told me that they can fix it by replacing something. I paid for it. Then, they told me that they did a test drive, the shaking problem is still there, so they want to do a tire balancing. I did that too. Finally, I take the car home, when I drive the car, it is still shaking. I did not feel any improvement. Then, I called them, they just want to charge me more for the problem. I cannot believe it. I strongly recommend people not to go to their place to fix any problem of your car. It is a waste of time and money.

do not know

"I brought my Nissan Titan to be serviced and inspected to..."

I brought my Nissan Titan to be serviced and inspected to Nemith. From the first day it was at your facility, I felt like the main goal was to try to get as much money out of me as possible. I came in with a faulty Oxygen sensor, already diagnosed, and the part was a Nissan part (from other dealer). My first conversation on the status of my vehicle was about charging for diagnosis, labor costs, need for new battery, need for other new assorted parts. The service manager (freddie) wouldn't even offer to assist me with getting a parts warranty refund on my previously installed sensor. I have purchased one vehicle at Nemith, as has my wife. Neither of us will even look at the place when we pass by from the road. I took my vehicle to another local Nissan dealership. I was treated honestly, respectfully, and felt like they actually wanted to help me instead of gouging me. My vehicle was fixed in a day. It was at Nemith for 5 days. They honored the parts warranty with no problem. There was no mention of any other issues. They have gained a customer, and Nemith has lost one. Perhaps they are doing so well that customers are not improtant to them. Good for them. Better for me.

freddie

"Went on line looking at local Albany area Nissan dealer..."

Went on line looking at local Albany area Nissan dealer websites and Nemith was the only to have all the information I needed with no hassles. Went in bought from Corey, financed with Jason. Easy, professional and enjoyable tranaction. I highly recommend.

corey and jason

"Easy purchase. Advertised price was lower right from the..."

Easy purchase. Advertised price was lower right from the start compared to what I had to fight for at another dealership. Dom was easy to work with and never pressured me. Picked up my new car the very next day and all went according to plan. Dom also told me about a rebate that no one else mentioned during my shopping and saved me more money which the other dealers I assume were pocketing.

Dom

"Change the price of the car after agreement... Be..."

Change the price of the car after agreement... Be aware.... The Sales manager will intimidated you. I paid the price for a SL model and give me only the S model.... The rebates were a Scam... To bad for Nissan, I will never buy a car from them and I will not recommend to any one....

Dominic

"Worst car buying experience. Very rude and treat..."

Worst car buying experience. Very rude and treat customers like dirt if you try to negotiate price. Only car dealer i have seen that like to chase customer away. I don't know how they stay in business. Eventually, i decided to buy car at a different dealer.

"By far the easiest purchase of a new car. David Seacord..."

By far the easiest purchase of a new car. David Seacord was very friendly and not pushy at all. We came to an agreeable price and never tried to sell us extras to jack up the price. When we went to pick up the car, everything was exactly as promised. No hidden suprises. Would recommend to all my friends.

David Seacord

"I purchased a 2004 Xterra new from Nemith, and maintained..."

I purchased a 2004 Xterra new from Nemith, and maintained the vehicle very well. The vehicle was never driven offroad, only used for commuting. It blew the left head gasket at 59,000 miles, just before the warranty expired. I asked the Nemith to go ahead and replace both head gaskets while they repaired the bad one under warranty. They insisted that it was a "fluke" and reassured me that the heads and other gasket were not defective. The "not defective" head gasket blew at 61,000 miles, just out of warranty. Both the Nemith and Nissan refused to meet me part way on the repair. They do not stand behind their products. I will never purchase another Nissan, and will never purchase ANY car from Nemith.

multiple