Nevada Towing, Inc.

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Average

Nevada Towing, Inc.
Nevada Towing, Inc. Info

"worst dealership super rude!!!!!"

When i got there the person on the sales floor (i dont remeber his name) was nice showing me the car i would like to see letting me test drive it when we went inside to Negociate a price on the car carl came and set the car at 2600 when i dident take his offer he stomed off slammed shut the sliding door and yelled wow that really insults me and took off in the car driving recklessly (the car had a rebuilt title and the back seat was all messed up the climate control was missing all knobs couldent use it) i dont think thats right Aviod this dealership! Thats the 2ed time carl treeted me and my famly very rude.

carl

"Two thumbs up in 2014"

When one visits this family oriented small business; One knows it is the best choice in the neighborhood. Backed by skill and kind customer service; one automatically becomes a repeated customer expecting the very best. Trustworthy and accountable; I personally recommend Mr. Carl Bailey, Junior. Generations of trust-worthy two thumbs up Customer Service guaranteed(775) 747-1818

Re; Mr. Bailey, Jr.

"My truck was towed after someone had hit it, thanks to..."

My truck was towed after someone had hit it, thanks to RPD, I had to wait two days to go look at it and see the condition it was in to see if I could drive it off there lot or have to tow it. The Owner Carl was very rude yelling and screaming at me while I was dealing with the lady in the office who was nice. Carl was cussing at me in front of my daughter and another person who had there car also towed there. I was not about to let this continue, then Carl threatened to call the police on me. I told him to go right ahead but I was leaving without my vehicle. He continued to yell and curse at me some more then he tried to have me removed from his tow yard all while I was trying to find out if me truck was drive able. I will be reporting this man and his company to everyone, the city, the BBB, the transportation authority, and will be filling a complaint to RPD as well. My insurance company has been notified and is requesting that there company not be able to tow for them.

Carl Bailey (Owner)

"I was in there looking at a 1990 thunderbird sc needs..."

I was in there looking at a 1990 thunderbird sc needs hella body work wont idel nothing dies everytime rev up it was a project car they wont go anyless then 1200 haha they are trying to tell me it has a new tranny in it and i told them no it doesnt in wont even shift right and i got called stupid im pissed off at these people they claim to go to church and everythimg if they were good people they would of never called me stupid im sorry that i no more about cars then you but never call me stupid im not taking your lies when i no what im talking about

owner and daughter

"My is patrick maduike. Im a hard working kid. Im a..."

My is patrick maduike. Im a hard working kid. Im a college student, i came from CA and now going to TMCC. i have a full time at Hertz i will make payments every two weeks

Hertz

"I bought a car from Nevada Towing a few weeks ago. We..."

I bought a car from Nevada Towing a few weeks ago. We bought the car "As Is" and there were a a few minor issues with the car. They were helpful in addressing and working on these issues and did it at no cost to me. I have read the reviews below and it seems like people think they're buying a new car. They all need to realize they're buying a USED car and problems are UNPREDICTABLE. You can't penalize a dealership for that.

Several

"i boght car from nevada towing an four days later the..."

i boght car from nevada towing an four days later the transmission was leaking. they clamed to have put a new engian in but refuesed tell me whats the problem, or help. when i call they put me off. i paid over $2,250 and had the car for only 3 days.

boss

"THIS COMPANY ROCKS!!!!!!!THEY DO LET YOU TEST DRIVE THE..."

THIS COMPANY ROCKS!!!!!!!THEY DO LET YOU TEST DRIVE THE CARS! So whoever wrote that, you're A LIAR!!!! I've purchesed two cars from them within the past three years. They are all very reliable! They run and drive great!!!!! The customer service was awesome! They went out of their way to help me! I Think that people who are commenting on here are expecting to buy a brand new car and not have any problems!!!! THESE ARE USED CARS!!! What do you expect to get when you purchase a vehicle for $1200.00???? I mean come on!!!!!! I purchased a Toyota 4Runner and a dodge neon, both run great!!!! I've never had any problems with both of the cars I've gotten here! Everyone else writing poor comments needs to SUCK ONE! NEVADA TOWING, YOU GUYS ROCK! THANKS FOR EVERY THING THAT YOU DO! I WILL DEFINITELY BUY MORE CARS FROM YOU GUYS!!!!!!

Salesman (All)

"I would NEVER BUY A CAR FROM Nevada Towing. They are by..."

I would NEVER BUY A CAR FROM Nevada Towing. They are by far the most dishonest people i have ever dealt with. They tell you not to worry that they look over the cars before you buy it and that they have qualified mechanics that make sure the car or truck runs well. They sold me a car that wont pass smog and long story short is falling apart. I have already put over a thousand dollars into it and in needs a transmission and the rearend howls. They told me that the vibration was one of the new tires, that the weight fell off. It turned out to be a dent in the driveline which ruined the pinion seal in the rearend. the rearend had no oil in it when i got the car. They drove the car for 200+ miles trying to get it to pass smog, if i would have known they were cheating a smog i wouldnt of bought it. They drove the truck with a dent in the driveline which was causing a vibration that damaged the rearend, and the drivetrain. My Mechanic found fresh stop leak stuff in the cooling system. I had to have the water pump and radiator replaced as well. All of this happened the same day, less than 24hrs from buying the car. I called, and tried to go talk to them about it, they not only told me "oh well!" But were rude. They marked my 30 day permit for a day before they gave me my car and didnt give me a copy of my paperwork.

Carl and Don

"I cannot believe crooks like this still exist. I bought a..."

I cannot believe crooks like this still exist. I bought a vehicle from them. The deal was contingent on them fixing several items. They just wiped the dripping oil off and called me the next day to pick up the car. It didn't even make it home. It was dripping oil, the clutch pedal went to the floor and lights didn't work. You just get a run around by calling back and strangely enough nobody but the receptionist is available. She will just forward you to their voicemail and I never got a call back. Save yourself the trouble and just throw your money away and walk to work. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. It is too late for me.

Tony