New Jersey State Auto Auction

Sales Associate

June 23, 2017

"Thank you Ezzy"

- Shana31

First off I love how we were greeted at the door. As soon as I saw Ezzy I knew we were in good hands. He's very cool and down to earth. He listened to exactly what we were looking for and did everything he could he help us. He made us feel very comfortable from beginning to the end. Thank you so much Ezzy we love our new SUV. Its exactly what we wanted and more.

Ezzy Azeldine

June 21, 2017

"They got the job done "

- Jaz

I walked into NJ State auto and I had lost hope because I had been to several different dealers and was shut down due to bad credit and low income . But thanks to my sales person Rodney for helping me believe again and getting me into the car that I like with low miles . He was not an ordinary sales person trying to make a sale he sat with me and discussed my options . He also inspected each part of the vehicle with me telling me what to look out for when buying a car being that it was a new experience for me . They definitely got the job done and I'm happy with my new car

Rodney Jackson

June 21, 2017

"Kriss Shah was the best"

- Davauchr

Kriss Shah was great and really helped make us a good deal!!!! Would highly recommend asking for him when you come in. Also, if you are a USAA member it is very easy to work with this dealership on your USAA auto loan!

Kriss Shah

• Auto Loan Financing
  • Guaranteed Credit Approval
  • Drive Away - Same Day
  • Warranty Protection Plans
  • Full Auto Service Dept.