New Rochelle Toyota

About New Rochelle Toyota

About New Rochelle Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"Awesome!!!"

I just purchased a Camry and it is awesome. My Dealer was Mirton TONY Zogejani and he is completely wonderful. They gave me discount and the service overall was just great. I would highly recommend to anyone to use this dealer. I changed my Honda accord to a Toyota Camry because the Honda i purchased from BayRidgeHonda was the worst thing ever. That is a place that i would never go back.. Thank You Tony for giving me a great deal.. :)

Tony

"Extended wait for vehicle and lack of full disclosure. "

I negotiated a trade-in of my 2008 Highlander for a a 2014 Highlander with a sales representative. This process went smoothly. They representative told me I should have my vehicle within two weeks, as the dealership had none in stock of the model I desired. Six weeks later, and countless phone calls and in person visits, I received my vehicle, but not in the exterior/interior colors I wanted. I should have been informed of the expected wait time. Had I been told, I would have ordered my vehicle from the manufacturer and happily waited 8-10 weeks for delivery. Once the vehicle arrived, I dealt with two other sales associates and a finance manager. This process took 4 hours because they kept changing the terms of the deal. After Allen Stern spoke to the sales associate I dealt with over the phone (2 hours into the total 4 hour process), the deal was processed. I was very specific with the terms of the original negotiation. I specific to the finance associate that the terms of the deal were final and that there were no hidden fees. He assured me that there were no other fees. 2 months later I received a bill from New Rochelle Toyota for $173.75 for "short DMV Fee." I called the sales associate I dealt with, but he informed me he is no longer with New Rochelle Toyota. I called the finance center, and the finance associate is no longer with New Rochelle Toyota. I then went in person and was received by an arrogant sales representative who told me "look at your contract, it says it all." When I asked to speak to Allen Stern, the sales representative said "why waste your time; he's not going to tell you anything differently." Finally Allen Stern came out. He advised me that the vehicle registration opn my 2008 highlander was about to expire and since we transferred plates, the dealer had to pay an addition $173.75 in DMV fees. I told Allen that the finance manager I dealt with did not inform me of this and Allen's reply was "I'm not going to BS you, he should have told you; I would have told you, but there's nothing I can do now. So how are you going to pay this bill today, by check or credit card?" If the dealership were upfront about the wait time on the vehicle and the expected added fees, I would have no problem with the dealership. Aside from the unacceptable wait and lack of full disclosure, my experience was fine, although I will not return to New Rochelle Toyota.

Mr. Allen Stern

"Al Dunstan - Sales & Leasing Consultant"

I contacted the dealership about a used Ford Expedition for sale. Al was friendly, professional and knowledgeable during my test drive. The car exterior and interior were in excellent condition for a 2000 year vehicle with less than 90,000 miles. I ultimately passed on the vehicle a few days later. Al remained informative and helpful after my decision. I appreciated the professionalism and courtesy without intimidating hard sell pressure tactics.

Al Dunstan - Sales & Leasing Consultant

"tcuv sales consultant"

Good experience and the best service y never got before.frienly People .. i am really appreciate making bussinenss With toyota new rochelle..salesman very professional and corteous

celeste vera

"Jason, Service Manager"

Jason followed up on an initial issue, got back to me, and made sure the required work was completed well. He takes "customer satisfaction" seriously.

Jason, Service Manager

"New Rochelle Toyota - A great experience!"

Just wanted to thank everyone at New Rochelle Toyota for making our car buying experience a pleasant and "tension free" one. Jean and Darnell were tops. They were mindful and presented a wide array of options, in other words, "they went the extra mile" to accommodate us, unlike City World Toyota, who kept trying to pressure us and bad mouthing other dealers saying their prices were unmatched, LOL. We purchased the very same car for LESS money down, LESS purchase price, LESS monthly payment ($ 87.00 less to be accurate). City World, you can learn a lot from New Rochelle Toyota, a first class operation all the way around. Thanks again!!!

Jean Carela (salesman) & Darnell (business mgr)

"Just as easy as can be !"

What a pleasure dealing with the people here. I was in and out with my new lease in less than one hour ! Everything was first class !! Highly recommended !! They didn't miss a thing ! I'm definitely going back again !

M. Mulla

"Highly Recommend New Rochelle Toyota!"

I am a 3-peat customer of New Rochelle Toyota and just drove away in my 3rd Highlander. Their customer service is the best. Special thanks to Manager Burhan "Billy" Memisovski and Sales Consultant Mohammed Mulla for an easy, pleasant transaction.

Burhan "Billy"Memisovski and Mohammed MullaHi

"LEFT WITH TWO!"

AMAZING dealership! Buy/lease your next car at New Rochelle Toyota. I wasn’t even in the market for a new car, I went with my aunt who wanted to lease a new Toyota , and I walked away myself with a new Toyota Camry. That’s right, I traded in my car and leased a 2014 Camry for three years, and it was the best move I made. No regret. I couldn’t pass up the incredible deal. There are plenty sales associates, but you want to speak with Billy. Billy is the Sales and Leasing Manager, he is a super professional and friendly individual, but best yet he gives the BEST deals and goes out of his way to work with you. The deal I made on my Camry for 3 years, I believe could not be beat around town. In addition the staff at New Rochelle Toyota are friendly, knowledgeable and attentive. As Billy said to “we want to see people leave happy.” I know I left happy. Thank you Billy and New Rochelle Toyota, the # 1 dealership around to get the best deal and service. Go see them today if you are I the market for a new car. You will not regret it! Krystle

Billy, Patty, Darnell, Mulla

"Great friendly honest negotiations"

Great friendly honest negotiations. Helpful staff sales and otherwise excellent process no baloney just terms and price. That's why we bought a friend along and they purchased another car.

Billy. Darnell