New Rochelle Toyota

About New Rochelle Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

trainerphil
11/16/2014

"They want to get you into a car"

I dealt with Mike D and Steve G. They are both nice guys and want you to leave with a car. Be prepared to play hard ball because they're not just going to give you a car they're going to make you work for it.

Mike D and Steve G

MonjaK
10/21/2014

"Worst experience "

Most of the salespeople are too pushy and won't let you leave the dealer easily. I've only seen one exception at this location, Jonattan. I got my car there under the condition that I would receive a remote starter, which they promised me. Great. Except that it has not been working since the day I received it. I wasted countless hours at the service desk because of confused appointments and cars, and they did not know how to fix it, even though they are supposed to be able to install the Viper starters. They didn't even think about calling in the manufacturer to take a look at it, even when I told them I only had 2 months left in the state before moving away. Now I am in another state and am forced to pay out of pocket, because the managers, Bill and Shaikh Ali, like children, refuse to speak to me to resolve this problem that they have caused and they should pay for. Stay far away from this place.

Shaikh Ali, Billy

Anna B123
10/20/2014

"Awesome!!!"

I just purchased a Camry and it is awesome. My Dealer was Mirton TONY Zogejani and he is completely wonderful. They gave me discount and the service overall was just great. I would highly recommend to anyone to use this dealer. I changed my Honda accord to a Toyota Camry because the Honda i purchased from BayRidgeHonda was the worst thing ever. That is a place that i would never go back.. Thank You Tony for giving me a great deal.. :)

Tony

brauliojr
9/29/2014

"Extended wait for vehicle and lack of full disclosure. "

I negotiated a trade-in of my 2008 Highlander for a a 2014 Highlander with a sales representative. This process went smoothly. They representative told me I should have my vehicle within two weeks, as the dealership had none in stock of the model I desired. Six weeks later, and countless phone calls and in person visits, I received my vehicle, but not in the exterior/interior colors I wanted. I should have been informed of the expected wait time. Had I been told, I would have ordered my vehicle from the manufacturer and happily waited 8-10 weeks for delivery. Once the vehicle arrived, I dealt with two other sales associates and a finance manager. This process took 4 hours because they kept changing the terms of the deal. After Allen Stern spoke to the sales associate I dealt with over the phone (2 hours into the total 4 hour process), the deal was processed. I was very specific with the terms of the original negotiation. I specific to the finance associate that the terms of the deal were final and that there were no hidden fees. He assured me that there were no other fees. 2 months later I received a bill from New Rochelle Toyota for $173.75 for "short DMV Fee." I called the sales associate I dealt with, but he informed me he is no longer with New Rochelle Toyota. I called the finance center, and the finance associate is no longer with New Rochelle Toyota. I then went in person and was received by an arrogant sales representative who told me "look at your contract, it says it all." When I asked to speak to Allen Stern, the sales representative said "why waste your time; he's not going to tell you anything differently." Finally Allen Stern came out. He advised me that the vehicle registration opn my 2008 highlander was about to expire and since we transferred plates, the dealer had to pay an addition $173.75 in DMV fees. I told Allen that the finance manager I dealt with did not inform me of this and Allen's reply was "I'm not going to BS you, he should have told you; I would have told you, but there's nothing I can do now. So how are you going to pay this bill today, by check or credit card?" If the dealership were upfront about the wait time on the vehicle and the expected added fees, I would have no problem with the dealership. Aside from the unacceptable wait and lack of full disclosure, my experience was fine, although I will not return to New Rochelle Toyota.

Mr. Allen Stern

Pete Harju
9/18/2014

"Al Dunstan - Sales & Leasing Consultant"

I contacted the dealership about a used Ford Expedition for sale. Al was friendly, professional and knowledgeable during my test drive. The car exterior and interior were in excellent condition for a 2000 year vehicle with less than 90,000 miles. I ultimately passed on the vehicle a few days later. Al remained informative and helpful after my decision. I appreciated the professionalism and courtesy without intimidating hard sell pressure tactics.

Al Dunstan - Sales & Leasing Consultant

augustam
9/09/2014

"tcuv sales consultant"

Good experience and the best service y never got before.frienly People .. i am really appreciate making bussinenss With toyota new rochelle..salesman very professional and corteous

celeste vera

James R
8/21/2014

"Jason, Service Manager"

Jason followed up on an initial issue, got back to me, and made sure the required work was completed well. He takes "customer satisfaction" seriously.

Jason, Service Manager

Yanks12
8/17/2014

"New Rochelle Toyota - A great experience!"

Just wanted to thank everyone at New Rochelle Toyota for making our car buying experience a pleasant and "tension free" one. Jean and Darnell were tops. They were mindful and presented a wide array of options, in other words, "they went the extra mile" to accommodate us, unlike City World Toyota, who kept trying to pressure us and bad mouthing other dealers saying their prices were unmatched, LOL. We purchased the very same car for LESS money down, LESS purchase price, LESS monthly payment ($ 87.00 less to be accurate). City World, you can learn a lot from New Rochelle Toyota, a first class operation all the way around. Thanks again!!!

Jean Carela (salesman) & Darnell (business mgr)

Jon Trask
8/15/2014

"Just as easy as can be !"

What a pleasure dealing with the people here. I was in and out with my new lease in less than one hour ! Everything was first class !! Highly recommended !! They didn't miss a thing ! I'm definitely going back again !

M. Mulla

Newrocrdr
8/07/2014

"Highly Recommend New Rochelle Toyota!"

I am a 3-peat customer of New Rochelle Toyota and just drove away in my 3rd Highlander. Their customer service is the best. Special thanks to Manager Burhan "Billy" Memisovski and Sales Consultant Mohammed Mulla for an easy, pleasant transaction.

Burhan "Billy"Memisovski and Mohammed MullaHi