New Rochelle Toyota

About New Rochelle Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

HappyLexusOwner
7/22/2015

"My First New Luxury Car"

I was in a position that I needed to buy a car rather quickly. I searched New Rochelle Toyota's website looking for a Toyota RAV 4. As I was doing my searches, I found a beautiful 2009 Lexus IS 250 that I had to check out. I went to the Dealership and met with a wonderful sales person, Al Dunstan. He was professional and friendly, and most importantly not pushy! We spent the better of two hours together looking at the cars I was interested in, all the while having casual conversation, he was not just looking to make a sale and get rid of me! Al made me feel comfortable and at ease and I sincerely appreciate the time he took. I also want to mention the Finance Manager, Allen Stern. Allen was also very knowledgeable and didn't try to sell me warranties I did not need. He took the time to explain everything clearly. Allen was also very friendly and made me feel comfortable as I finalized this big purchase. Thank you Al and Allen, you helped me get the car I've always wanted and I look forward to working with you again on my next purchase!

Allen Stern

Carlos21
6/28/2015

"Amazing Team!!"

These guys helped our family get a great car at a great price. After we had given up hope to get what we were looking for, Paul walked us through and gave us hope. After getting us the car we wanted at the price we wanted Al helped me get all the paper work in order so we could bring our car home. Amazing team.

Paul Espinal, Allen Stern, Al Dunstan

Ro
6/03/2015

"Pleasant, honest, efficient!!"

Aldo, Billy and the rest of the staff helped guide me through the leasing process. They were eager to make the deal work. I had a great experience and will re-lease from New Rochelle Toyota again. Thank you for your help guys and I love my new Corolla.

Aldo, Billy and many more. All of them were pleasant and helpful.

Kelly.A84
5/20/2015

"GARY IS THE MAN!"

My experience started when my mom took her car in for service. On our way out, Gary stopped by me and asked me to come by one day to "get a new car." Little did he know I was already looking! So about two days later I showed up and asked for Gary.. We went over all the nicks and nacks... and through out the whole process he only kept impressing me.. I really wanted the 2015 Avalon, however being on a certain budget gave me a clear idea that it was a bit much for me.. Needless to say the day after I went to another dealer not because I wasn't happy with New Ro Toyota but because of my tight budget... Also go great service there. Once I told Gary that I did think the Avalon would work... he made sure that was not the case.. Gary, Darnell, and the amazing Georgia Made sure that they took good care of me and that I walked out happy and with the care I REALLY WANTED. I have never had such an exceptional service! This is the 3 vehicle that my family has bought from New Rochelle Toyota and I will say that I would not go any where else and this would be my first recommendation.... I truly feel like they are more than just a sales person.. They are friends and now a part of the family.

GARY, DARNELL, GEORGIA

mommy 5
5/11/2015

"Great ServiceToyota in New Rochelle. "

From the minute i walked in at the end of the day may I add i received immediate attention, professional service. They know how to get things done. I immediately was taken care of and went for a test drive. The manager was outstanding in introducing himself and welcoming us. .2 days later I was driving my Toyota Sienna..Luv this dealership. .I highly recommend you come here first no need to shop around. ..

Frankie Wells

Tonie P
5/09/2015

"The Salesman Al Dunston"

My salesman was awesome. He was with me every step along the way. His service was professional and pleasant. This is the first time I bought a car without pressure or drama. I will recommend this dealership to all of my friends who are in the market for a used or new car. The staff overall were pleasant, friendly and extremely professional Al is the first salesperson ever to stay with me thru the entire process. Kudo's to New Rochelle Toyota

Al Dunston

Alexa89
5/07/2015

"Great experience "

I purchased my first car (highlander 2015) last week at New Rochelle Toyota and I had an excellent experience. The people that work there are very professional and friendly, they make sure that you leave the dealer happy with your purchases. I really recommend this dealer, I visited another dealer before going to Toyota New Rochelle and I could noticed the difference in how they treat they customers. I'm looking toward to buy my next car in the future from this dealer, I felt very comfortable with my experience buying my first car. Thank you guys!!! The managers the sellers you all guys are doing a great job.

JSTRAT
4/12/2015

""They Go Above & Beyond""

One of the friendliest car dealerships we have ever been too .A friend of mine recommended me and now I know why! I purchased my last Rav4 at Westchester Toyota and I"m so glad I did not go back.Thank you to Tony, Billy & Antonia for making us feel so comfortable.And explaining everything step by step. I will stop up and visit when I get my car serviced.New Rochelle Toyota will always be recommended by us!

Tony, Billy & Antonia

Miwanow93
4/04/2015

"Amazing Sales Experience and Customer Service"

I was given the best deal at New Rochelle Toyota. The price, the car, EVERYTHING was great! Aldo and Shaikh are great sales consultants. When it's time for you to get a car make sure you ask for these 2 guys! I couldn't be more happier with my first car and the deal I recived !

Shaikh,Aldo

Leems
2/19/2015

"Outgoing Sales Representatives"

I visited New Rochelle Toyota recently because I was interested in purchasing a Prius . I dealt with Leon and his service was exceptional. He got the best deal for me on my toyota pruis. They go above and beyond for their customers and I even received a follow up call from him to see how I was doing with my new vehicle. When you need a vehicle this is the place to go !

Leon