New Rochelle Toyota

New Rochelle Toyota Info
About New Rochelle Toyota

About New Rochelle Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"Al Dunstan - Sales & Leasing Consultant"

I contacted the dealership about a used Ford Expedition for sale. Al was friendly, professional and knowledgeable during my test drive. The car exterior and interior were in excellent condition for a 2000 year vehicle with less than 90,000 miles. I ultimately passed on the vehicle a few days later. Al remained informative and helpful after my decision. I appreciated the professionalism and courtesy without intimidating hard sell pressure tactics.

Al Dunstan - Sales & Leasing Consultant

"tcuv sales consultant"

Good experience and the best service y never got before.frienly People .. i am really appreciate making bussinenss With toyota new rochelle..salesman very professional and corteous

celeste vera

"Jason, Service Manager"

Jason followed up on an initial issue, got back to me, and made sure the required work was completed well. He takes "customer satisfaction" seriously.

Jason, Service Manager

"New Rochelle Toyota - A great experience!"

Just wanted to thank everyone at New Rochelle Toyota for making our car buying experience a pleasant and "tension free" one. Jean and Darnell were tops. They were mindful and presented a wide array of options, in other words, "they went the extra mile" to accommodate us, unlike City World Toyota, who kept trying to pressure us and bad mouthing other dealers saying their prices were unmatched, LOL. We purchased the very same car for LESS money down, LESS purchase price, LESS monthly payment ($ 87.00 less to be accurate). City World, you can learn a lot from New Rochelle Toyota, a first class operation all the way around. Thanks again!!!

Jean Carela (salesman) & Darnell (business mgr)

"Just as easy as can be !"

What a pleasure dealing with the people here. I was in and out with my new lease in less than one hour ! Everything was first class !! Highly recommended !! They didn't miss a thing ! I'm definitely going back again !

M. Mulla

"Highly Recommend New Rochelle Toyota!"

I am a 3-peat customer of New Rochelle Toyota and just drove away in my 3rd Highlander. Their customer service is the best. Special thanks to Manager Burhan "Billy" Memisovski and Sales Consultant Mohammed Mulla for an easy, pleasant transaction.

Burhan "Billy"Memisovski and Mohammed MullaHi

"LEFT WITH TWO!"

AMAZING dealership! Buy/lease your next car at New Rochelle Toyota. I wasn’t even in the market for a new car, I went with my aunt who wanted to lease a new Toyota , and I walked away myself with a new Toyota Camry. That’s right, I traded in my car and leased a 2014 Camry for three years, and it was the best move I made. No regret. I couldn’t pass up the incredible deal. There are plenty sales associates, but you want to speak with Billy. Billy is the Sales and Leasing Manager, he is a super professional and friendly individual, but best yet he gives the BEST deals and goes out of his way to work with you. The deal I made on my Camry for 3 years, I believe could not be beat around town. In addition the staff at New Rochelle Toyota are friendly, knowledgeable and attentive. As Billy said to “we want to see people leave happy.” I know I left happy. Thank you Billy and New Rochelle Toyota, the # 1 dealership around to get the best deal and service. Go see them today if you are I the market for a new car. You will not regret it! Krystle

Billy, Patty, Darnell, Mulla

"Great friendly honest negotiations"

Great friendly honest negotiations. Helpful staff sales and otherwise excellent process no baloney just terms and price. That's why we bought a friend along and they purchased another car.

Billy. Darnell

"BURHAN MEMISOVSKI ( manager ) and Mohamed ( salesman )."

My name is Jeanne Colangelo, I just got my second car at toyota, after 3 years i went back and leased another car . Billy and Mohamed made my second visit even better than the first, they are both Very professional,kind, respecful and excellent service. I would highly recommend his service to any customer. Very pleased with service.

Burham Memisovski and Mohamed

"sales rep"

Very professional,kind, respecful and excellent service. I would highly recommend his service to any customer. Overall appreciate the business at Toyota of New Rochelle

Tony