New Rochelle Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Kelly.A84
5/20/2015

"GARY IS THE MAN!"

My experience started when my mom took her car in for service. On our way out, Gary stopped by me and asked me to come by one day to "get a new car." Little did he know I was already looking! So about two days later I showed up and asked for Gary.. We went over all the nicks and nacks... and through out the whole process he only kept impressing me.. I really wanted the 2015 Avalon, however being on a certain budget gave me a clear idea that it was a bit much for me.. Needless to say the day after I went to another dealer not because I wasn't happy with New Ro Toyota but because of my tight budget... Also go great service there. Once I told Gary that I did think the Avalon would work... he made sure that was not the case.. Gary, Darnell, and the amazing Georgia Made sure that they took good care of me and that I walked out happy and with the care I REALLY WANTED. I have never had such an exceptional service! This is the 3 vehicle that my family has bought from New Rochelle Toyota and I will say that I would not go any where else and this would be my first recommendation.... I truly feel like they are more than just a sales person.. They are friends and now a part of the family.

GARY, DARNELL, GEORGIA

mommy 5
5/11/2015

"Great ServiceToyota in New Rochelle. "

From the minute i walked in at the end of the day may I add i received immediate attention, professional service. They know how to get things done. I immediately was taken care of and went for a test drive. The manager was outstanding in introducing himself and welcoming us. .2 days later I was driving my Toyota Sienna..Luv this dealership. .I highly recommend you come here first no need to shop around. ..

Frankie Wells

Tonie P
5/09/2015

"The Salesman Al Dunston"

My salesman was awesome. He was with me every step along the way. His service was professional and pleasant. This is the first time I bought a car without pressure or drama. I will recommend this dealership to all of my friends who are in the market for a used or new car. The staff overall were pleasant, friendly and extremely professional Al is the first salesperson ever to stay with me thru the entire process. Kudo's to New Rochelle Toyota

Al Dunston

Alexa89
5/07/2015

"Great experience "

I purchased my first car (highlander 2015) last week at New Rochelle Toyota and I had an excellent experience. The people that work there are very professional and friendly, they make sure that you leave the dealer happy with your purchases. I really recommend this dealer, I visited another dealer before going to Toyota New Rochelle and I could noticed the difference in how they treat they customers. I'm looking toward to buy my next car in the future from this dealer, I felt very comfortable with my experience buying my first car. Thank you guys!!! The managers the sellers you all guys are doing a great job.

JSTRAT
4/12/2015

""They Go Above & Beyond""

One of the friendliest car dealerships we have ever been too .A friend of mine recommended me and now I know why! I purchased my last Rav4 at Westchester Toyota and I"m so glad I did not go back.Thank you to Tony, Billy & Antonia for making us feel so comfortable.And explaining everything step by step. I will stop up and visit when I get my car serviced.New Rochelle Toyota will always be recommended by us!

Tony, Billy & Antonia

Miwanow93
4/04/2015

"Amazing Sales Experience and Customer Service"

I was given the best deal at New Rochelle Toyota. The price, the car, EVERYTHING was great! Aldo and Shaikh are great sales consultants. When it's time for you to get a car make sure you ask for these 2 guys! I couldn't be more happier with my first car and the deal I recived !

Shaikh,Aldo

Leems
2/19/2015

"Outgoing Sales Representatives"

I visited New Rochelle Toyota recently because I was interested in purchasing a Prius . I dealt with Leon and his service was exceptional. He got the best deal for me on my toyota pruis. They go above and beyond for their customers and I even received a follow up call from him to see how I was doing with my new vehicle. When you need a vehicle this is the place to go !

Leon

newrovenza
2/14/2015

"Best Experience"

Patti was so nice from the moment she greeted us on the floor, to seeing the deal all the way through. She always gave us honest answers and made sure we were clear of everything. The great deal we got couldn't have been possible without the sales manager, Billy, really looking after my wife and I in getting us in the car we needed and ultimately wanted. Because I fought for my country he really looked out for me as a veteran of the USMC. THANKS SO MUCH TO THE ENTIRE STAFF!!!!

Patti Zimon, Billy Memisovski

trainerphil
11/16/2014

"They want to get you into a car"

I dealt with Mike D and Steve G. They are both nice guys and want you to leave with a car. Be prepared to play hard ball because they're not just going to give you a car they're going to make you work for it.

Mike D and Steve G

MonjaK
10/21/2014

"Worst experience "

Most of the salespeople are too pushy and won't let you leave the dealer easily. I've only seen one exception at this location, Jonattan. I got my car there under the condition that I would receive a remote starter, which they promised me. Great. Except that it has not been working since the day I received it. I wasted countless hours at the service desk because of confused appointments and cars, and they did not know how to fix it, even though they are supposed to be able to install the Viper starters. They didn't even think about calling in the manufacturer to take a look at it, even when I told them I only had 2 months left in the state before moving away. Now I am in another state and am forced to pay out of pocket, because the managers, Bill and Shaikh Ali, like children, refuse to speak to me to resolve this problem that they have caused and they should pay for. Stay far away from this place.

Shaikh Ali, Billy