Niello Porsche

Niello Porsche Info

1 Dealership Review
R. Sanderson
11/20/2014

"It how buying a car should be"

As a retired business owner I really appreciated customer service. I have boughten many cars in my life. Actually 1 prior from Charles at Neillo Porsche. Hands down there pursuit to 100% customer satisfaction is no joke. I recently purchased another Porsche from them. This time I met with a salesman named Garrett who is in a league all his own. Honesty and integrity with no BS games. Garrett's only concern was to get me in the I car I wanted (well my wife wanted). He did not care if I purchased a new or a Certified Pre Own Car or the dollar amount I was spending. Garrett and Charles just cut to the chase with there very best deal on all car we were interested and we were almost done. It was that simple. No hassles, no games just flat out customer service. It was a absolute pleasure to purchase a car from Neillo. Even signing my life away with Rick in finance was no games, no pushy up sells on thing I didn't need or want just the best rate and no BS. I highly recommend Neillo Porsche. It's the way buying a car should be.

Charles, Garrett, and Rick