Nissan of Auburn

Brandon Riehl, Salesperson, Nissan of Auburn

Brandon Riehl

Salesperson

February 25, 2017

"Absolutely best customer service "

- Empressmia

I found my car on TrueCar the dealer Todd was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He got me a drink when I asked for something I'm diabetic and sugars were a bit low. (I'm also a few weeks post surgery) he made a point of making me walk the least amount he helped me stay to the price point I wanted while getting extras like warranties. He fought the banks to get me a better rate and options I wanted. He walked us through the entire procedure and made it as painless as possible. He was absolutely amazing and I can't wait to buy my next vehicle from him! Next will probably be my bf

February 23, 2017

"Best Vehicle-Buying Experience Ever!"

- jwpdx

I started researching and shopping online for a pre-owned but relatively new 4WD pickup after my car was totaled in a really bad hit-and-run accident. There are plenty of places to buy trucks in the Portland Oregon metro area, but I wasn't finding trucks I wanted being sold by people I wanted to deal with. Sometimes one, sometimes the other, but never both in the same package. I decided to expand my search radius, and I am SO glad I did. I found the exact truck I wanted at a very fair price at Rairdon's Nissan of Auburn, so I contacted their internet sales folks and crossed my fingers about the humans on the other end. Enter Todd Fee... From his very first contact with me, he was personable, knowledgeable, honest, and efficient. Oh, and extremely prompt! We went back and forth several times via email and text, as he patiently answered all of my questions and provided me with thorough information. I really appreciated the time and thought he clearly put into each of his messages - it was like talking with a friend or family member, but also very professional. Todd quickly earned my trust and my business. I drove almost 6 hours round trip from Portland to Auburn and back to make this purchase. The truck is what caught my interest, but Todd is the one who sealed the deal with his service. I will absolutely recommend him to anyone I know who is car or truck shopping in the future, and should the need arise to buy a different vehicle, Todd is the first person I'll contact.

February 20, 2017

"Friendly and Fast Service"

- ccorrea

I visited Nissan of Auburn after making an online request for a quote. Within the hour I was on the phone with Mr. Edgar from their sales team setting up an appointment. When I arrived he was waiting for me. We went through the different options I was considering for purchase. Every vehicle feature was clearly explained. When it came time to discuss deal options, my expectations were clearly set as we went through how to work out the best deal possible. To close the deal, Mr. John was also very clear in going over the contract paperwork. My experience at the dealership was efficient, never did I feel I was waiting for too long. I appreciated the promptness and pace. I've spent 4 to 6 hours at other dealerships before, from the moment I walk in to the moment I drive out with my purchase. My total time at Nissan of Auburn was around 90 minutes and that absolutely rocked. I recommend this dealership wholeheartedly. Excellent work by the staff who attended to my purchase.

Used 2016 Nissan Altima, $21715