Nissan of Auburn

Saturday 8:30 PM - 9:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

danirk
8/11/2015

"Great service and friendly staff!!"

Vivian Aguon was very helpful and nice she worked with my fiancé and I and helped us find the perfect car us. We will be back when I need a new car.

Manav
7/05/2015

"Great service"

i like how Jeremy give us great service Greattttt it's was great customer service Great dealer treat we'll speak claim professional It's was great

Dana44
7/01/2015

"Old fashined bait and switch dealer. Beware $499 floor mats."

The salesmen at this dealership are well trained in the bait and switch technique. They currently have a silver auto 2015 Xterra Pro4X advertised on their website as well as Auto trader for $28,999.The ad has been posted for quite some time VIN#5NAN0NW0FN659741. The reason this particular Xterra is priced so low is to simply lure unsuspecting customers into the dealership. The reason is has not sold in so many months is they will not honor the price. Two separate tactics come into play here. #1.) They add $499 for floor mats to the base price as well as $799 for a non-Nissan factory alarm. When asked why they won't honor the posted sale price the excused start pouring out. Ad was a misprint, alarm is already installed and can't be removed, it's a different vehicle (even though VIN matches the ad), an on and on. #2.) When pushed to remove the ridiculous $499 charge for floor mat's and $799 for the alarm they reluctantly agree but suddenly come back with a $2,000 lower trade in value on your vehicle. once again the excuses come pouring out and they call in their "manager" to help explain. After some haggling he finally admits he lowered your trade in value a few thousand dollars to make his desired margin on the Xterra. "End of month quota and all, you know how it is." NO I don't! It's deceptive advertising and probably illegal. At the very least it's dishonest and unethical to rip people off and smile while you're doing it. Good old fashioned bait and switch is alive and well at Auburn Nissan. Be warned, be alert to scams Check your trade in valve on KBB and NADA before you go in. get your interest rate locked from your personal bank. Check their pricing with a magnifying glass line by line. Check their math. Don't believe ANYTHING they say and best bet is just go somewhere else. Update. Someone at Nissan Auburn saw this review and quickly deleted all of the posted ads for the $28,999 Xterra. Nice coverup. At least they have it priced for the $31k they really want for it now. Kalani is the the ringleader of this snake pit of the sales tactics and lies here. Buyer beware with these slick fast talking sales brokers.

CenterP
6/12/2015

"Best Purchasing Experience Ever"

If you are looking for a sales experience that you will never forget, Nissan of Auburn is the place you need to go to. I had the pleasure of dealing with Jeremy Greenway, who is the ultimate Sales Professional. He is attentive and he goes to any lengths to get things done for you. I will recommend him to anyone who is looking for a positive car buying experience.

KatieMerritt123
5/20/2015

"Just amazing! "

Jeremy was truly amazing, he was patenit and very kind. He is was selling cars is about! I would and will go back to him. Micheal the GM was awesome also, very helpful. I love my 2015 nissian Altima it was truly one of the best days this far this year. Thank you Jeremy for making that happen.

ECRoose
4/13/2015

"trade in"

Jeremy was a great help in finding the right fit for our needs we have had the 2014 Sentra for a few days and we love this car.

Eddie
4/06/2015

"Great service"

Jeremy and Brandon are people's person and have a wonderful attitude. Both are customer service driven. Thank you both for your great efforts. Their outstanding customer service skills reflect highly on this dealership. Thank you!

BaconMan
3/07/2015

"Solid Advice"

I hadnt considered purchasing a Nissan until a friend suggested I learn more about them. With 3 growing and active children, we wanted a durable spacious vehicle. I immediately was intrigued with the Armada. The customer rep I worked with was very knowledgeable - comparing the vehicle to competitors and showing me the uniqueness of the vehicle. I wanted to bring my family back to test drive the vehicle and ensure they were agreeable with my decision. Jeremy was very helpful and not "sales oriented" during the process, allowing me time to make our decision. When we returned, Jeremy had the vehicle ready for our test drive. He obviously did his homework as he was very keyed into the concerns that my wife had and even entertained the kids while my wife and I stepped outside to discuss our decision. My experience was great and I encourage anyone not familiar with the Nissan family of vehicles to stop in and visit with Jeremy. You will not be disappointed.

500 Realty
3/06/2015

"Had an issue with Dealership but they corrected it."

Michael (GM) jumped in when they realized there was an issue that needed to be resolved. Miscommunication between salesperson and myself. In the end they corrected the problem and we bought car.

Bill
2/28/2015

"Customer Driven"

Vivian has a terrific attitude and is all about the customer. Her knowledge and desire to help is outstanding. Vivian definitely knows her job. Her follow-up is also impressive. Thank you for your great efforts. Vivian's excellent customer service skills reflect highly on this dealership. Thank you!

Reviews of Jeremy Greenway