Nissan of Auburn

Brandon Riehl, Salesperson, Nissan of Auburn

Brandon Riehl

Salesperson

April 19, 2017

"Best experience with Nissan to date"

- Linda Seth

Purchased a 2016 Nissan Leaf in May 2016 at a difference dealership, just got a new job that requires travel which my Leaf would not allow. Contacted the dealership I purchased my Leaf at and they couldn't help me due to the amount owed (I was upside down). Called Nissan of Auburn and they told me to come in and talk. Met with Todd Fee, great guy and he not only was able to get me out of my Leaf and into a 2017 Nissan Altima with decent payments, he got this all done within a couple of hours. This is my 6th Nissan in 17 years and Todd was by far the best car guy i've dealt with.

April 15, 2017

"Gratitude of my vehicle purchase"

- Esamani

Wanted to take the time to thank Todd Fee for yet another successful car within the last year. It's wonderful working with you and glad you were able to help me find a reliable and beautiful car. Loving my Maxima!!!! Also thank you to Austin for your help and patience

April 03, 2017

"So helpful"

- Shamara N Thomas

Todd went above and beyond to get me out of a Nissan Quest I hated into an Altima I love!!! He explained everything and made my experience the best it has been in 6 years with Nissan!! A total keeper, thanks again Todd.

Used 2015 INFINITI Q60, $27900