Nissan of Auburn

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

BaconMan
3/07/2015

"Solid Advice"

I hadnt considered purchasing a Nissan until a friend suggested I learn more about them. With 3 growing and active children, we wanted a durable spacious vehicle. I immediately was intrigued with the Armada. The customer rep I worked with was very knowledgeable - comparing the vehicle to competitors and showing me the uniqueness of the vehicle. I wanted to bring my family back to test drive the vehicle and ensure they were agreeable with my decision. Jeremy was very helpful and not "sales oriented" during the process, allowing me time to make our decision. When we returned, Jeremy had the vehicle ready for our test drive. He obviously did his homework as he was very keyed into the concerns that my wife had and even entertained the kids while my wife and I stepped outside to discuss our decision. My experience was great and I encourage anyone not familiar with the Nissan family of vehicles to stop in and visit with Jeremy. You will not be disappointed.

500 Realty
3/06/2015

"Had an issue with Dealership but they corrected it."

Michael (GM) jumped in when they realized there was an issue that needed to be resolved. Miscommunication between salesperson and myself. In the end they corrected the problem and we bought car.

Bill
2/28/2015

"Customer Driven"

Vivian has a terrific attitude and is all about the customer. Her knowledge and desire to help is outstanding. Vivian definitely knows her job. Her follow-up is also impressive. Thank you for your great efforts. Vivian's excellent customer service skills reflect highly on this dealership. Thank you!

Ben
2/27/2015

"Delightful surprise"

My wife and I just got married. We are a mature couple that we have been married 5 months. Recently she revealed that she always wanted a red pickup. I've had a pickup before and never thought of buying another one. Just for curiosity looked in the Internet. Added my information on multiple websites. Next day Vivian called and invited us. I was delighted of all the fitures the pickup has. My wife feel in love with the red color. Vivian is great and very patient in answering my questions. She listened and introduced a couple pickups that would meet our needs. Her gentle sense of humor, willingness to help , and her knowledge of the pickup is impressive. Thank you Vivian. .. the whole event was a nice sips l surprise.

Zedon
2/26/2015

"Great customer service"

Vivian is a great sales woman. She's helped me get in the right direction for a new ride. She had a lot of knowledge about the vehicles.

SlurpeeD27
2/26/2015

"New Truck"

I decided that I wanted to get a new vehicle but had no idea what I wanted. I went to Nissan of Auburn and met Harvey. He was great. He was really patient with me while I walked around and tried to decide what I wanted. He was pretty funny too. I ended up really liking a frontier and bought it. Harvey and the rest of the employees were great throughout the whole process.

Harvey Weybrew

mdmart01
2/25/2015

"Wonderful Experience"

It has been several years since I have been in the market for a car. I wasn't sure what I was looking for and just decided to go to a dealer and start looking. Harvey Weybrew approached me right away and introduced himself. He was very pleasant and professional. He wasn't pressuring me into buying something. He took the time to answer my questions. I didn't buy anything at that time, but I will be back very soon.

Harvey Weybrew

Jag
2/25/2015

" A perfect match"

I needed to replace my commuter car. Vivian Aguon had just the right car for me at an affordable price. It was a great experience, very efficient and reliable customer service. And so far , I really like my car and am enjoying my drive.

Montana
2/24/2015

"Vivian "

Vivian aguon is the best she helped me out a lot and I would recommend get to all. She helped me get what I needed

cinaesthesia
2/24/2015

"Pleasant Car Buying Experiance"

I needed som new wheels and Vuv really fixed me up with a beauty. Wow a Great job to Vivian Aguon!!!! Thank you so much!

Reviews of Vivian Aguon