Nissan of Auburn

Brandon Riehl, Salesperson, Nissan of Auburn

Brandon Riehl

Salesperson

January 19, 2017

"Great and trustworthy team"

- Docsevs

My wife and I were looking to trade out of our Mercedes as it was too small for our growing family. We knew we were upside dow and didn't want to waste anytime going into a dealership unless we could make a deal. Most dealers wouldn't work with us over email but Todd did everything he could to ensure us that we were close to making something happen. Once we got there, things did not change. We go the deal we wanted and were not given the run around one bit! Todd was a breath of fresh air. A long-time pro and asset to anyone looking to purchase a new car! Thanks, Todd! It took some creative financing to make the deal work. John Cha (finance manager) did an amazing job finding us the right lender and rate to keep our payments where they needed to be. I am convinced John's experience with the management and banks was another big reason this deal worked out. We are very thankful and highly recommend the whole team and Rairdons Nissan!

December 20, 2016

"Better than expected!"

- warmyourheart@aol.com

I stopped by Nissan of Auburn to check out the 2016 AND 2017 Rogues AND Muranos. I met Cody in the Showroom. We had a short discussion on Muranos AND Rogues. I owned a 2005 Murano AND loved it (Hard to part with my faithful, 12 year friend). It was time to shop for a new car. Within a few minutes we were off testing driving a 2017 Rogue. The safety features, style AND riding performance had me sold. In addition, customer service is very important to me when making a purchase. Cody went above AND beyond to provide outstanding customer service. He hand delivered the car to my workplace! If you are looking for a Nissan, I would highly recommend meeting with Cody - He SHOULD be your sales/customer service representative. Thanks Cody, for going above AND beyond! You totally ROCK! Melanie - A Happy Rogue Customer

November 29, 2016

"Women- bring your business elsewhere."

- CarConsumer1234

CAUTION: I would advise women to avoid this dealership. They are se xist (more below) and I highly advise women to take their business elsewhere. Pros: Excellent service department. Manager Solomon is responsive and detail-oriented. Cons: 1) Se xist practices. Salesmen openly laughed, used intimidating body language and demeaning tones of voice when I expressed concerns regarding the vehicle and during financial negotiations. The sale was rushed and high-pressure. The employee who finalized the financing is also se xist. When I rejected an extended warranty on my used vehicle, the employee asked me: "Who trained you to say that? It seems like someone trained you to say that." (Because I am a young female, someone must have "trained" me.) 2) Poor quality vehicles. Rairdon's sold me a car with known manufacturer's defects (serious transmission problems) and only one working key. A second key was only offered to me if I purchased an extended warranty (bargaining tool?) 3) Dishonesty. Rairdon's refused to provide me with the inspection report for inspections done when Rairdon's received my used car because "it was a weekend." The dealership "missed" serious safety defects in this inspection (or purposefully sold the vehicle with these defects). 4) Poor customer service. When I became aware of these transmission defects, I returned the car to be serviced, which did not work and the defect cannot be fixed. I have attempted to work with the dealership for retribution and they have been difficult. The delays and lack of response is appalling. It took several emails, phone calls, three trips to Auburn and one hour of conversations with the manager before they agreed to offer me a "trade" on this poor quality vehicle that was sold to me. I will not be getting the value of my initial trade-in. As of now there are no cars on their lot I am interested in, and they will not offer me any other solution. Conclusion: The "Customer Service Promise" hanging in Rairdon's dealership states that they will only sell quality vehicles that meet the needs of their customers. Sadly they have not lived up to this promise. This, combined with their unwillingness to fix their mistakes and their se xist practices has led me to warn family, friends and coworkers to steer clear of their establishment.

Used 2016 Nissan Altima, $16988