Nissan of Auburn

Salesperson

November 12, 2016

"Excellent sales service"

- Candy Skaugrud

Finding a Morano on line, Cody showed us two. He took care of our needs driving away in under 3 hours. Great work! Candy Skaugrud

October 20, 2016

"I will be returning!"

- Paul Warrick

My wife and I have a Nissan Pathfinder that we have had serviced at Nissan of Auburn for the past few years. Every time I go in for service, they are wonderful and super helpful. So when we were looking to trade my wife 2012 Camry in for a Lexus, we went in for a look. Sure enough we found a 2013 Lexus ES350 and it is ANAZING! The sales process was pretty typical.. A bunch of negotiating about price, in an reasonable amount of time we agreed on a price. The next day we went back to sign papers. The finance guy was great and very personable. We took the car back in about a week later for a detail job. Again the service department handled it and it was amazing as usual. Well about 2 weeks into driving the car, the brakes started to squeal really loudly. I took the car to Les Schwab and the brakes were shot... I then left Schwab and went to Discount tire for a 2nd opinion and they agreed that the brakes were in bad shape... I immediately called my service advisor George and he advised me to bring the car in next day. Immediately the next morning I took the car in and George and Tammy took amazing care of me assuring me the issue would be resolved. I got a ride to work and in a few hours I was called and told my Lexus was fixed and I could come get it. When I got there the car was ready and I was given a detailed rundown of what was fixed on the car. Not only were the rear brakes bad but as a precaution they fixed the front brakes and replaced the rotors. After 2 weeks of driving, They 110% stood behind the car and kept me informed the whole way. I even got a call the next day apologizing for the inconvenience and telling me how valued I am as a customer. I must say going in and having my brakes fixed was an inconvenience, HOWEVER the customer service was outstanding. I am so thankful for the integrity and honesty this dealership has displayed. I will return for years to come and I will be sending friends and family here.

October 15, 2016

"Excellent service"

- Manini05

Today I came in 30 minutes late and Tammy was still kind and took my car in for an oil change. I've been to places where they wouldn't even be kind or at least courteous and would make me wait forever. They did not. While Shaun was doing the oil change and inspection he told Tammy that I really needed to get my battery and brakes done soon, especially with the weather changing and storm approaching. Before they did anything else to my car Tammy came to me and was giving me the brake down of what needed to be done and she was giving me the time frame of things and I decided to just do my brakes while I'm there since I knew it had to be done anyways. I knew they were going to lunch soon but Tyler let Tammy know that he will be working on my car to get me on my way! They were all so kind and did a great job. They even cleaned and vacuumed my messy car which was very nice of them to do. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in the neighborhood. Whether they have a Nissan or not. I have a Kia and the Kia dealership across the street were trying to charge me $50 more for an oil change and who knows how much more for my brakes! So thank you Tammy Shaun and Tyler! You guys are amazing!

Used 2016 Nissan Altima, $21000