Nissan of Auburn

About Nissan of Auburn

About Nissan of Auburn

Saturday 8:30 PM - 9:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

"Todd Fee and Nissan of Auburn were awesome!"

My wife and I were in the market for an EV and Todd Fee helped us find our way to the Nissan LEAF. He was super-knowledgeable, patient and worked us through the buying process, super efficiently. Todd really made the car buying experience pleasurable and not the usual "have to go buy a car" experience. Great, clean dealership and awesome staff helped us with our new LEAF!

"amazed"

Never thought i would have a brand new car in my life. I showed up just to enquire about some deal i got in the mail. I explained to todd about my CarHop rip off and he bent over backwards to get me everything i needed. I was amazed at what i was offered. And not only did he offer me something i would be stupid to pass up, but he explained how it would help me better my credit, which is something im working hard at. He wasnt pushy either. He seemed very sincere about helping me get the best possible deal and to help give me that little push i needed to bump my credit score up some more. I cant thank him enough.

"Great dealership "

Salesman Boaz was great to deal with. Found a truck brought it up front and a couple of hours later I'm driving my new truck. You want to deal with a good guy, ask for Boaz. The price was good with no hassle.

Boaz

"Outstanding customer service"

Todd Fee is an excellent customer service professional. He is positive, friendly, passionate and knowledgeable about his products, and exceedingly respectful of his customers. I absolutely adore my new vehicle, and Todd was (and continues to be) pricelessly helpful in answering my questions and counseling me on my purchase. He was very fair and enthusiastic with both the purchase and trade-in. Rather than feeling as though I purchased a product from a salesperson, Todd made me feel that I had made a friend. We were very fortunate to have the opportunity to work with such a kind, honest and knowledgeable individual. I would highly recommend Todd not only for his superior customer service, but also for his many years of experience in matching customers with vehicles and anticipating their needs and concerns. Overall, my buying experience was supremely positive. I couldn't be more overjoyed with my vehicle or my experience, and it is very clear that Todd works for that sentiment with all of his customers.

"Exceptional Service"

I just wanted to thank Mr FEE, Todd for his exceptional service. Mr Fee gave me the opportunity to explain my difficult situation and not having to show me the door within 5 mins. He took the time to listen. He was extremely professional through out the sale and explained to me in detail with brutal honesty what my best options were. I have the utmost respect for people like Mr FEE who tells it like it is. Thank you Mr FEE for working with me. I will surely recommend your services with Nissan of Auburn. It was a pleasure meeting your acquaintance. All the best. Cheers Joe.

"It was a friendly, not so stressful experience"

My experience was very smooth. Todd Fee was a pleasure to work with. He didn't make feel like he was pressuring me. He was very friendly and informative. He made me feel at ease. I would definetly recommend him to friends and family.Everyone was very nice at this dealership. Down to the financing..Nancy was a pleasure.

"There for me"

Want a car buying experience that you can feel confident about? I didn't have to look any further than NOA. Whether you're in the market for a new or used car you gotta check out the awesome service and beyond fair pricing! Every representative was friendly especially Samantha who I can tell works very hard and cares about the customer.

Samantha Shurtz

"My wife and I were extremely happy with the way we were..."

My wife and I were extremely happy with the way we were treated by Melvin in purchasing our new Nissan Truck. He was honest and professional in every way and made the experience of purchasing a new truck a pleasant one. We took the truck in today for it's 30 day checkup and dealt with Debbie in the Service Department. Once again it was a very happy experience and we really appreciated the way we were treated by her. This has truly been a very good experience for both of us! Steve and Barb

Melvin in Sales and Debbie in Service

"I truly hate the dealer experience! Our process started..."

I truly hate the dealer experience! Our process started out a bit rough but we gave it a second chance with the Costco Program!! From that point on everything was smooth. Samantha S walked us through the process, and even financing went well. Thank you Samantha for all your work!

Samantha Shurtz

"From the 1st phone call to finally closing the deal on..."

From the 1st phone call to finally closing the deal on this car Melvin & Michelle worked extremely hard to get me the best deal on my new car

Melvin Harrison & Michelle from financing