Nissan of Auburn

Management

July 27, 2017

"Good service. "

- Rubi

They did the oil change on my car. That was my frist time been there. Andrea was so nice and friendly. I had good experience with this dealership.

Andrea

July 26, 2017

"Service department"

- Ben

I was told that if I buy the gold insurance I would have the best insurance for 7 years or 100000 miles. My driver's seat cover started to have a warn torn. I am a bit short so I tend to rub my but off and on the seat. When I reported this to the service manager he did not seemed to be enthusiastic of helping. a week later I stopped by and he said he would order the seat cover. 3 weeks later I had not heard anything. I called in and I was informed that the seat cover are in. We made an appointment. As I drove the pick up to the service entrance I was informed that my GOLD insurance for 7 years or 100,000 does not pay for seat cover and labor. Something about 3 years coverage. The cost is $500.00. I was never informed a head of time. This GOLD insurance is a rip off/a lie. I was very pleased in the past not. I believe this GOLD Insurance is a fake.

Micah Madche

July 07, 2017

"Service"

- Corie

Everything is good as long as they order the parts for my window and call me back If the order arrived. Andrea is a big help.

Andrea service