Nissan of Auburn

Customer Relations Manager, Management, Nissan of Auburn

Customer Relations Manager

Management

June 14, 2017

"Fast and easy car buying experience!! "

- D5484

Carmilo and Carlos were excellent in helping my parents buy their Nissan Rogue. Thank you so much! I would definitely recommend buying your next car at Rairdon's Nissan of Auburn!

Carlos and Camilo Rubio

June 09, 2017

"Easiest car buying experience"

- inunisontraining

I had the best experience at Rairdon Nissan! Raphael and Carlos we friendly and inviting, answered any question I had and not pushy at all! No one likes a pushy salesman. After speaking with them on the phone, I was put at ease and looking forward to working with them. I was in and out with keys in hand in less than 2 hours. I will absolutely be back when I'm looking for my next vehicle!

Raphael ferrer, Carlos

June 03, 2017

"Don't ignore women!"

- Astrid

Told Jake Best that my man and I were looking for a SUV for me and a Truck for my man and that he can help him first, but he never came back to me to ask if I found a SUV I'm interested in. I find that sales people always talk to the man and ignore the women. To me this is bad customer service and I we won't be back.

Jake Best