Read Reviews Nissan of Devon

Ken GlovachSales & Leasing Consultant1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Nissan of Devon

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Nissan of Devon has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Nissan of Devon

We appreciate you taking the time today to visit our web site. Our goal is to give you an interactive tour of our new and used inventory, as well as allow you to conveniently get a quote, schedule a service appointment, or apply for financing.
At our dealership, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for your life needs. We understand that you rely on our web site for accurate information, and it is our pledge to deliver you relevant, correct, and abundant content.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you!

Our Location

Free Coffee Shuttle Service
Free Drinks Television
Free WiFi Vending Machines

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"They don't honor there warranties that they sell u!!"

Colon24
6/21/2014 11:40:52 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Service manager

1.2

My Review Of Nissan of Devon:

We bought a warranty for tires for life on our car so they said that I didn't get my last oil change there that they won't give me new tires even thow they said all tires was bad!! Never will buy a nissan again!!

"Fantastic experience"

GoodWitchPA
5/21/2014 12:51:01 PM

Wayne Bumm
Alex Nuzzi
Kyle Keehn

My Review Of Nissan of Devon:

I'd been to several dealerships and done my online research before I went to Nissan of Devon. The entire experience was great from beginning to end. Wayne explained everything in detail, took me on a good length test drive, presented all of the financial options for the vehicle and worked with me to get it all together. Alex checked in to make sure everything was going smoothly. I'd gladly buy another vehicle from these folks with a moment's hesitation.

Twitter
"GREAT, GREATER, GREATEST EXPERIENCE"

Anyawee
5/13/2014 10:51:23 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
WAYNE BUMM
ALEX NUZZI
TOM STELZER

My Review Of Nissan of Devon:

FROM THE BEGINNING GREETED VERY WELL, WANTED NEW CAR, BUT DID NOT WORK OUT. WAYNE KEPT OUR HEADS UP, AN DID NOT GIVE UP UNTIL WE GOT WHAT WE WANTED. ALEX GAVE VERY GOOD INFLUENCE ALONG WITH WAYNE. WIFE WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED AT FIRST, BECAUSE COULD NOT GET NEW CAR. WAYNE WORKED HIS MAGIC AN KNEW HIS STOCK PILE. PUT US ON TO A GREAT 2007 MAXIMA MORE IDEAL THEN THE 2014 SENTRA MY WIFE HAD HER EYES ON. ALEX VERIFIED THE GREATNESS WITH THE MAXIMA, AND MY WIFE WAS ON IT. WE LOVE THIS CAR!!!! PLUS ALEX HOOK US WITH THE WONDERFUL 2 YEAR PROTECTION BUMPER TO BUMPER FOR A GREAT DISCOUNT. I WAS PAYING MORE FOR MY KIA SPECTRA COMPARED TO THE FULL PACKAGE DEAL WITH THIS MAXIMA AND COVERAGE. OH, AND TOM STELZER WILL KEEP YOU LAUGHING STRAIGHT TO SIGNING FOR A GREAT DEAL OF AUTO'S. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP OVER A FINE RESTAURANT. KEEP UP THE GREATNESS GUYS. I'll BE BACK! in my Arnold voice, lol.

"After Sales Telemarketing"

jdough
5/8/2014 4:58:07 PM

Dante Vannicola

My Review Of Nissan of Devon:

I bought my 2010 Altima four years ago, got a good price and have had good service since then. The only issue I now have is that since changing ownership, I get constant phone calls and emails to home and work trying to sell me another car. I've asked over and over to be taken of the list and always told they understand I don't want to be bothered and will stop but they just keep at it.

I'll go back to a dealership who values my business, not one that chases me trying to sell me into a car I don't need and don't want. I bought the Altima because I expected that it will last. They seem to think I badly need a new car right now.

It's a shame that a dealership that provides good service and I would go back to for my next car thinks they need to telemarket me. They are wrong.

"Outstanding Experience!"

lyannmolina1
4/2/2014 11:41:00 PM

Til MadrigaleTil Madrigale

My Review Of Nissan of Devon:

Car buying always seemed like such a hassle until we came across this dealership! I contacted them and from the very beginning felt like they had our best interest in mind, no lame sells pitches, no pressure, and they made us feel comfortable from the very beginning. I started by phone on a Saturday and the deal was done that Monday! Everyone we encountered was awesome, Til is knowlegable and very sweet as well as Wayne and the finance manager who all made sure we walked out with the car we wanted within our budget. We will definitely be buying our next car from them even driving over from Brooklyn NY and highly recommend to all car buyers who are having a tough time with the whole car buying process. Great job Nissan of Devon!!!

Twitter
"From the minute I contacted this dealership through the..."

gphill
3/14/2014 5:04:58 PM

Anthony GloverAnthony Glover
Til MadrigaleTil Madrigale

My Review Of Nissan of Devon:

From the minute I contacted this dealership through the purchasing process, everything was done professionally. what made it special are the people who work there. Everyone is courteous and caring and all go out of their way to make you feel at home, didn't matter whose customer I was, everyone was looking to make sure I was comfortable and all would answer any question I had. Til is such a great sales person but more importantly a great person. I made my purchase and have never been more happy and surprised by the friendliness of every person working there. Be ready to spend time there because they will keep you there until all questions are answered and they are sure that you have the information to make an informative decision. Looking for a car, new or used, go the Nissan of Devon, you won't be sorry. They truly make you feel part of their family.

Twitter
"Dan Brookes and Manager Rick Halverson were great to work..."

berwynfamily
3/10/2014 11:32:21 AM

My Review Of Nissan of Devon:

Dan Brookes and Manager Rick Halverson were great to work with. We went in to just sit in cars and see how our family would fit in a new nissan pathfinder and we ended up being offered such a great deal we drove home with the car just a few short hours later. It was so easy and we got a fair price for our trade in, our small children were entertained the entire visit which made the transaction so simple. Dan was very personable with us, and funny, he showed us how to use the car throughly and we were very very pleased with how our pruchase went at Nissan of Devon. We would recommend the dealership to anyone in the market for a new car, and would highly suggest they work with Dan because he isn't pushy, he doesn't push you to decide and that type of personality when shopping for a car is someone you want to do business with.

Twitter
"We were looking for a new vehicle ,always had Toyota,..."

BHK2014
2/18/2014 6:10:01 PM

Ken GlovachKen Glovach

My Review Of Nissan of Devon:

We were looking for a new vehicle ,always had Toyota, after our last purchase of a Toyota very disappointed in the product. We shopped various auto makers and decided to try a Nissan ,made a appointment with Till and we arrived the car was waiting for us to test drive .Our sales person was Ken ,he new the car inside and out and just a really great experience on test drive and buying the car. In fact everyone on the sales team was great .

Twitter
"The staff at Nissan of Devon worked extremely hard to put..."

LaTanyaWhite
2/18/2014 4:13:50 PM

My Review Of Nissan of Devon:

The staff at Nissan of Devon worked extremely hard to put me in a vehicle that I both loved and could afford. They also provided me with great options to choose from and made sure that I was comfortable with my selection. They even allowed me to drive the car home overnight to get a feel for the car and to help me with my decision. The general manager understood my situation and made a deal to accommodate me. The staff was friendly and hospitable with me and my children. I will definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

Twitter
"I still can't believe what an amazing outcome to what..."

kennerlyclay
1/30/2014 10:29:45 AM

Anthony GloverAnthony Glover

My Review Of Nissan of Devon:

I still can't believe what an amazing outcome to what was a very intense couple of days for me. I first worked with Wayne and did my test drive in the Nissan Juke, then worked with Anthony who spent many hours working on a deal that was doable for me. Because of so many financial challenges and credit concerns, mine was not an easy case. I know Alex and Dante got as creative as possible - and all along, I felt genuinely taken care of, never talked down to, and really felt like these guys wanted a great outcome for me, and that somewhere, somehow, there was a solution. Just when it seemed like it wasn't going to happen, everything came through - with a monthly payment that was actually $21 LOWER than the "best we could hope for" when we first started the deal.

My husband still can't get over how I transacted this whole thing, and what an extraordinary rate I got with Nissan financing. Thanks also to Dan the Man ("JukeBox Hero"!) for setting me up in my new Juke and showing me all the cool features I get to brag about to my friends.

I hope I have no reason to come back any time soon - except for an oil change ;-) - but I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again. You guys were AWESOME and I will recommend you to everyone.

Reviews 11-20 >>