Nissan of Devon

Kelly Nissan of Route 33

ggooding
1/17/2015

"Great!"

Devon Nissan was a place I would recommend to all my friends. Alex was polite, courteous and helped me get everythig I wanted and more.

Alex Shreffler

Colon24
6/21/2014

"They don't honor there warranties that they sell u!!"

We bought a warranty for tires for life on our car so they said that I didn't get my last oil change there that they won't give me new tires even thow they said all tires was bad!! Never will buy a nissan again!!

Service manager

GoodWitchPA
5/21/2014

"Fantastic experience"

I'd been to several dealerships and done my online research before I went to Nissan of Devon. The entire experience was great from beginning to end. Wayne explained everything in detail, took me on a good length test drive, presented all of the financial options for the vehicle and worked with me to get it all together. Alex checked in to make sure everything was going smoothly. I'd gladly buy another vehicle from these folks with a moment's hesitation.

Wayne Bumm, Alex Nuzzi, Kyle Keehn

Anyawee
5/13/2014

"GREAT, GREATER, GREATEST EXPERIENCE "

FROM THE BEGINNING GREETED VERY WELL, WANTED NEW CAR, BUT DID NOT WORK OUT. WAYNE KEPT OUR HEADS UP, AN DID NOT GIVE UP UNTIL WE GOT WHAT WE WANTED. ALEX GAVE VERY GOOD INFLUENCE ALONG WITH WAYNE. WIFE WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED AT FIRST, BECAUSE COULD NOT GET NEW CAR. WAYNE WORKED HIS MAGIC AN KNEW HIS STOCK PILE. PUT US ON TO A GREAT 2007 MAXIMA MORE IDEAL THEN THE 2014 SENTRA MY WIFE HAD HER EYES ON. ALEX VERIFIED THE GREATNESS WITH THE MAXIMA, AND MY WIFE WAS ON IT. WE LOVE THIS CAR!!!! PLUS ALEX HOOK US WITH THE WONDERFUL 2 YEAR PROTECTION BUMPER TO BUMPER FOR A GREAT DISCOUNT. I WAS PAYING MORE FOR MY KIA SPECTRA COMPARED TO THE FULL PACKAGE DEAL WITH THIS MAXIMA AND COVERAGE. OH, AND TOM STELZER WILL KEEP YOU LAUGHING STRAIGHT TO SIGNING FOR A GREAT DEAL OF AUTO'S. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP OVER A FINE RESTAURANT. KEEP UP THE GREATNESS GUYS. I'll BE BACK! in my Arnold voice, lol.

WAYNE BUMM, ALEX NUZZI, TOM STELZER

jdough
5/08/2014

"After Sales Telemarketing"

I bought my 2010 Altima four years ago, got a good price and have had good service since then. The only issue I now have is that since changing ownership, I get constant phone calls and emails to home and work trying to sell me another car. I've asked over and over to be taken of the list and always told they understand I don't want to be bothered and will stop but they just keep at it. I'll go back to a dealership who values my business, not one that chases me trying to sell me into a car I don't need and don't want. I bought the Altima because I expected that it will last. They seem to think I badly need a new car right now. It's a shame that a dealership that provides good service and I would go back to for my next car thinks they need to telemarket me. They are wrong.

Dante Vannicola

lyannmolina1
4/02/2014

"Outstanding Experience!"

Car buying always seemed like such a hassle until we came across this dealership! I contacted them and from the very beginning felt like they had our best interest in mind, no lame sells pitches, no pressure, and they made us feel comfortable from the very beginning. I started by phone on a Saturday and the deal was done that Monday! Everyone we encountered was awesome, Til is knowlegable and very sweet as well as Wayne and the finance manager who all made sure we walked out with the car we wanted within our budget. We will definitely be buying our next car from them even driving over from Brooklyn NY and highly recommend to all car buyers who are having a tough time with the whole car buying process. Great job Nissan of Devon!!!

Til Madrigale

gphill
3/14/2014

"From the minute I contacted this dealership through the..."

From the minute I contacted this dealership through the purchasing process, everything was done professionally. what made it special are the people who work there. Everyone is courteous and caring and all go out of their way to make you feel at home, didn't matter whose customer I was, everyone was looking to make sure I was comfortable and all would answer any question I had. Til is such a great sales person but more importantly a great person. I made my purchase and have never been more happy and surprised by the friendliness of every person working there. Be ready to spend time there because they will keep you there until all questions are answered and they are sure that you have the information to make an informative decision. Looking for a car, new or used, go the Nissan of Devon, you won't be sorry. They truly make you feel part of their family.

Tom, Dante, Marc, Til Madrigale, Anthony Glover

berwynfamily
3/10/2014

"Dan Brookes and Manager Rick Halverson were great to work..."

Dan Brookes and Manager Rick Halverson were great to work with. We went in to just sit in cars and see how our family would fit in a new nissan pathfinder and we ended up being offered such a great deal we drove home with the car just a few short hours later. It was so easy and we got a fair price for our trade in, our small children were entertained the entire visit which made the transaction so simple. Dan was very personable with us, and funny, he showed us how to use the car throughly and we were very very pleased with how our pruchase went at Nissan of Devon. We would recommend the dealership to anyone in the market for a new car, and would highly suggest they work with Dan because he isn't pushy, he doesn't push you to decide and that type of personality when shopping for a car is someone you want to do business with.

Dan Brookes

BHK2014
2/18/2014

"We were looking for a new vehicle ,always had Toyota,..."

We were looking for a new vehicle ,always had Toyota, after our last purchase of a Toyota very disappointed in the product. We shopped various auto makers and decided to try a Nissan ,made a appointment with Till and we arrived the car was waiting for us to test drive .Our sales person was Ken ,he new the car inside and out and just a really great experience on test drive and buying the car. In fact everyone on the sales team was great .

Ken Glovach

LaTanyaWhite
2/18/2014

"The staff at Nissan of Devon worked extremely hard to put..."

The staff at Nissan of Devon worked extremely hard to put me in a vehicle that I both loved and could afford. They also provided me with great options to choose from and made sure that I was comfortable with my selection. They even allowed me to drive the car home overnight to get a feel for the car and to help me with my decision. The general manager understood my situation and made a deal to accommodate me. The staff was friendly and hospitable with me and my children. I will definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

Dan Brookes