Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Cerritos

18500 Studebaker Road,
Cerritos, California 90703
Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Cerritos Info
About Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Cerritos

#1 Volume Honda Dealership on the Planet as per American Honda New Vehicle Sales 2011-2012-2013

About Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Cerritos Learn More

Sunday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

1,516 Dealership Reviews
ram puthran
3/03/2015

"AUTO PURCHASE, A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE."

The purchase process took about 2 hours in a very friendly atmosphere. Salesman, Kevin Harris is a highly skilled professional. All the employees of the dealership presented a positive, friendly attitude and Kevin in particular excelled in making the whole process efficient and satisfying.

jonieh
3/02/2015

"For a great deal just ask for Phil Byrd."

Hello, My name is Joan Henley Last Friday, I purchased a 2015 Honda Fit, loaded with all the goodies. Now I just have to learn how to use all those goodies. Phil Byrd was my salesman. He was so very informative. Because I have trouble walking, he made sure that he took me around the different offices after my purchase in such a way that it minimized my need to walk. He gave me his card with his personal cell phone number and has told me several times to call him if I need anything, and he would be more than happy to help. He told me and then followed through that he would call my home to make sure that I arrived safely. this is a very knowledgeable and kind gentleman. For excellent service be sure you ask for Phil Byrd.

Ramon

"Accord Owner "

It's not often that one comes across a polite salesperson. For this reason, I thought it was important for me to share my experience. Jose Bolivar was exceptional. He wasn't pushy, but yet made sure that I was aware of all my buying options. Norm Reeves is a great place to purchase/lease a vehicle. Their inventory was much larger than other dealerships previously visited. If in the market for a Honda, see Jose. It's a good feeling to drive off in a new car knowing that you not only got treated well, but got a great deal in the process.

joseF20
2/28/2015

"Great people and great deal!"

came in to looK at the used car lot and then we met Robert ! A great sales guy he helped us look at a few cars and we had no idea where to start and he ended up helping us get a brand new civic instead! What a deal Id recommend everyone come see Robert !

robert villareal

kgilman
2/28/2015

"Kevin Harris made this an amazing, car-buying experience!"

I went to Norm Reeves Honda to look at the new 2015 models. Kevin showed us around and presented all of the options they had in my price range. He was incredibly friendly and he wasn't pushy at all. We landed on the 2015 Accord Sport. Kevin took us for a test drive and I was amazed. The car is absolutely stunning. It had great handling, great power, and an extremely smooth and comfortable ride. During the drive, Kevin pointed out all of the features of the car and answered all of my questions; he was incredibly knowledgeable. I decided I wanted to buy the car a few days later, but it wasn't available in the color I wanted at any of the local dealerships. Kevin didn't rest until he found the exact model car in the exact color I wanted. I got a great deal with plenty of affordable financing options. I couldn't be happier with the car. I got a great price and I was able to add all of the accessories I wanted that I saw online. If more salesmen were like Kevin Harris, people wouldn't be so terrified of purchasing a new car. I won't hesitate to send everyone I know to Kevin at Norm Reeves Honda and if my Accord ever calls it quits (which I doubt) I will certainly go back to see Kevin.

Abdeen

"Excellent!"

I worked with Ramin to purchase a new Honda from Norm Reeves Cerritos. It was a very delightful experience and I would recommend Ramin to anyone how wants to buy a vehicle from Norm Reeves.

Rolex14

"Dan the man"

Dan Stone is the man. The man with the best plan! My wife and I came in last weekend to buy a car. We were respectfully greeted by Dan "the man" Stone. He asked us questions to help put us in the perfect car. It really felt as if he was truly looking to help us instead of trying to sell us. He made the process very easy. At the end, he did sell us and im glad he did! Thanks Dan!

Moi
2/27/2015

"When no one wanted to help, Norm Reeves stepped in."

I can only say great things about Rafael Messen. This guy really went above and beyond in providing excellence service. Extremely knowledgeable in his line of work, knows his Honda from in and out, features, safety and performance. Basically, a walking manual. When I had little hope because other dealer brands didn't want to work with me due to my credit, Rafael stepped in and offered to see my options when he could have just walked away. Thank you Rafael for being patient and getting me into a new Honda. Btw, what a great car. I'll see you in a few months....

claudia

"excellent "

Alex Delgadillo was awesome showed us what we were looking for. Got us a great deal and made us feel welcome throughout our visit. Great sense of humor.

gmakrdichian
2/26/2015

"Fantastic service. Always friendly. Would Recommend."

My father and I went to Norm Reeves Honda first to find me a fuel efficient, smaller car. We met Jaime immediately and were very impressed with his friendly, yet non-pushy demeanor. He showed us many different cars that were in my price range and matched what I wanted in a car. We decided to go shopping around next store, but the other salesman just couldn't compare. So we went back to Jaime, test drove the car, and ended up driving off the lot with it that day. I would definitely recommend Jaime to my friends looking to buy a quality used car with minimal hassle from the salesman.

1 - 10 of 1,516 results