Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Cerritos

18500 Studebaker Road,
Cerritos, California 90703
Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Cerritos Info
About Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Cerritos

#1 Volume Honda Dealership on the Planet as per American Honda New Vehicle Sales 2011-2012-2013

About Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Cerritos Learn More

Sunday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

1,769 Dealership Reviews
erpark
9/04/2015

"so refreshing"

Hello my name is erwin park. I am happy to write about my experience with Herb Ratcliff. He is a true and professional, and very refreshing to work with I had no pressure with Him, and my family loves the way he paid attention to our needs. Thanks Herb

Lois9
9/02/2015

"Christian Genet"

From the first step on the Sales floor to the end of my deal, Christian was a wonderful salesperson. He helped us with all our questions professionally.

Christian Genet

September 02, 2015

Thank you so much for your five stars! We'll be sure to congratulate Christian on a job well done and look forward to seeing you again soon. Best, Vince Marquez | General Manager | 562-405-3755 | vmarquez@normreeves.com.

Patel
9/01/2015

"Hossain Ahmed is the best sales person!!!!"

We bought 7 cars from Hossain Ahmed, he provided the best service and give us a best deal, I highly recommend everyone to buy a car from him, me and my family bought 7 cars from hossain and he gave us the best deal out of all!!!!

September 02, 2015

Patel, we appreciate your review. Hossain is a truly valued member of our team and we can't wait to share your kind words with him! Please keep us in mind for any future auto needs and have such an amazing time in your new cars. Best, Vince Marquez | General Manager | 562-405-3755 | vmarquez@normreeves.com.

G.Samwail
8/31/2015

"professionalism, honesty and kindness "

It was a great pleasure for me to go at Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Cerritos and to be served with such a professional, dedicated and expert sales representive Mr. Greg Buysman. He explained every single detail with honesty and replied to all my queries with patience and kindness. That is why I recommend this dealership to start with if you think to buy a new car.

September 02, 2015

G, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Greg works hard to exemplify the Norm Reeves commitment to quality customer care and we're so grateful to learn of your time with him! Please keep us in mind for any future auto needs and enjoy your new car. Best, Vince Marquez | General Manager | 562-405-3755 | vmarquez@normreeves.com.

carlosdiaz
8/30/2015

"Great experience, friendly and quick."

Just bought an Accord Sport at Norm Reeves Honda, one of the easiest car buying transactions I've ever been a part of. My sales rep Eduard Radulescu was great, very knowledgeable and efficient. Thank you Norm Reeves Honda and thank you Eduard for your patience and help!

September 02, 2015

Carlos, thank you for sharing! Eduard is a valued member of our team and we're so proud to read of your time spent with him and the rest of our team. Please keep us in mind for future needs that may arise and enjoy your new car! Best, Vince Marquez | General Manager | 562-405-3755 | vmarquez@normreeves.com.

Amanda
8/30/2015

"Friendly, Quick, and Thorough "

I was looking for a deal and something right away. I looked online to check different dealerships and Jeff Aoki was the first to write me back and follow up with a call soon after. He was able to give me information and was available the same day. I went in and was quickly greeted and was my way to leasing my very first car in my name. Jeff was willing to work out the best deal for me giving me different options and I found what I wanted. I would recommend this place.

September 02, 2015

Hi Amanda, thank you for sharing. We work hard to provide exceptional service to all our guests and knowing that Jeff met that goal truly makes us proud. We can't wait to share your feedback with him and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Please enjoy your new car and have a great day! Best, Vince Marquez | General Manager | 562-405-3755 | vmarquez@normreeves.com.

1954chevy
8/30/2015

"Robert Villarreal at norm reeves really did a great job"

We went into Norm Reeves Superstore and Robert Villarreal really was easy to work with and helped us out with a great deal on our Civic EX-L. The transaction was smooth and fast. I would definaletly recommend him and Norm Reeves. They have a great selection on hand

Robert Villarreal

September 03, 2015

Thank you for sharing your review with us! It's great to read of your time with Robert and our team. We hope that you have continued to enjoy your Civic EX-L and look forward to assisting you with future auto needs. Best, Vince Marquez | General Manager | 562-405-3755 | vmarquez@normreeves.com.

hcarbajal
8/28/2015

"RAMON CANO WHAT A GREAT GUY AND SALESPERSON"

MY SON AND I RECENTLY PURCHASED A NEW HONDA ACCORD FROM RAMON CANO AT NORM REEVES HONDA IN CERRITOS. HE PATIENTLY ANSWERED EVERY QUESTION AND HELPED US GET THE BEST DEAL POSSIBLE. WE WERE FINISHED QUICKLY IN ABOUT 30 MINUTES AND WE ARE VERY HAPPY WITH OUR NEW CAR. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND RAMON CANO TO ANYONE LOOKING TO BUY A NEW HONDA. HUMBERTO CARBAJAL

September 03, 2015

Humberto, thank you for taking the time to share! Ramon is an incredible member of our team and we consider ourselves very lucky to have him. We'll be sure to share you feedback with him and hope that your recent visit gives you reason to return. Please keep us in mind for all future auto needs as we're always available to assist. Best, Vince Marquez | General Manager | 562-405-3755 | vmarquez@normreeves.com.

A_KINA
8/28/2015

"Makes Car Buying was Fun and Easy .....As It Should Be!"

I want to give a shot out to my sales representative LITO BAYAS. He was so patient and helpful for our first time car purchase. He really worked hard for us and it wasn't overwhelming at all. He helped us with every little questions we had as we were scared to commit ourselves. Our overall experience with LITO BAYAS was amazing and he really knows their stuff and was very friendly and welcoming.Would definitely come back.

September 03, 2015

We appreciate the time you took to write to us. Lito is a phenomenal team member and we consider ourselves lucky to call him a colleague. He regularly exemplifies the Norm Reeves commitment to quality customer care and we couldn't be more proud to read of your time spent with him. We hope this experience gives you cause to come back and we look forward to seeing you at that time. Best, Vince Marquez | General Manager | 562-405-3755 | vmarquez@normreeves.com.

September 03, 2015

Thanks for sharing with us! Our team works hard to provide quality service to our guests and it is with great pride that we read of your time with Lito. We'll be sure to share your kudos with him and look forward to assisting you with any auto needs that may arise in the future. Enjoy your new car and come see us again soon! Best, Vince Marquez | General Manager | 562-405-3755 | vmarquez@normreeves.com.

wynnwynn
8/27/2015

"Quick and simple, best buying experianece"

This is the way car buying should be. Negociated the terms via email, Jeff had all the paperwor ready for my family and I to just come in sign and go to finance to do paperwork. We had Frank assist with the finance, he gave us a great deal on an extended warranty and a free alarm. I highly recommend Jeff if you are looking to buy a Honda. He will answer all your questions and has your needs in mond the whole time. I never felt any pressure, in fact i felt bad if i didnt buy from him.

September 03, 2015

We appreciate the time you took to share your feedback. Jeff and Frank do a great job of exemplifying the Norm Reeves commitment to timely service and attention to detail. We can't wait to show them your review! Please reach out to us with any questions and keep us in mind for future service needs. Best, Vince Marquez | General Manager | 562-405-3755 | vmarquez@normreeves.com.

1 - 10 of 1,769 results