Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Cerritos

Shawn Shahnawaz, Sales Consultant, Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Cerritos

Shawn Shahnawaz

"Purchase vehicle"

- B1b8

I purchase my Honda Accord on July 1st JoJo Bayas was the most joyful experience in purchasing a car. He such a wonderful person and fun to be with that day. My car is dark blue and best friend Avery nickname is dark blue. If any of my family or friends needs to buy a car, I will definitely referr them to Jojo......😊

Jojo Bayas

"Excellent "

- Erin7588

Jose Magana was very nice and helpful. We told him want we wanted, he did all he could to get what I needed or wanted. Thanks for quick and easy transaction. I totally recommend Jose.

Jose Magana
Other Employees : Mucho Sanchez

"Good dealer"

- Karen

I purchase a new car at Norm Reeves Ty Trieu is my salesman, reasonable price, quick and good services. Ty Trieu was very patient and his explanation knowledge, kind and went through showing cars that I want to see. Again thank Ty Trieu. I'll be back for the Pilot.

Ty Trieu