Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Cerritos

18500 Studebaker Road,
Cerritos, California 90703
Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Cerritos Info
About Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Cerritos

#1 Volume Honda Dealership on the Planet as per American Honda New Vehicle Sales 2011-2012-2013-2014-2015

About Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Cerritos Learn More

Sunday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

2,204 Dealership Reviews
ronramsey
5/25/2016

"New car owner!"

The whole staff was very friendly and helpful and especially Devon Fields. This is my first new car purchase and Mr. Fields anserwered every last one of my questions and throughly explained everything!

Azucena65

"Excellent customer service"

Norm Reeves Delearship is the best one in So California. Their customer service is excellent and all their employees go the extra mile to service the customers. Yesterday I had an appointment with Diego Cruz to get a new lease . He was ready and made the transaction smooth and fast. I am very happy I got to do business with him.

rosie123

""Excellent""

Mr. rad took the time to listen to what I wanted in a car. Mr. Khan in finance, explained how the process is going to be and took the time and patience to answer all my questions. I left very satisfied with the car I wanted and a price I can afford..

Thelma Johnson

"Awesome Tony Packeer"

Bought a Honda HRV EX Navi. Love the car. Tony Packeer was our internet salesman. Went internet route to shop for best price and lowest interest rate without having to drive around. Best experience. Couldn't buy the car right away. Tony was very patient and understanding. Always responded on my emails promptly. In person, Tony's very nice and accommodating. He took his time, explained everything about the car and any questions we had. In the end we drove away with a brand new HRV with the lowest price I can find and lowest interest rate, even lower than my credit union. Thank you Tony!!!!

Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Cerritos responded to this review

May 25, 2016

Thanks for sharing, Thelma! Glad you had a smooth experience shopping with us. Happy to hear you are loving your new ride. See you again down the road. Best, Vince Marquez | General Manager | 562-405-3755 |

Rose

"Excellent "

Mr. Harris went out of his way to help me get the car I wanted. He is very patient going over all the technical aspects of the car which I really appreciate it. I'd recommend him to anyone he's one of the best and nicest.

Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Cerritos responded to this review

May 24, 2016

Great to hear, Rose! Appreciate you shopping with Kevin and the Honda Cerritos team. Glad you are loving your new ride - you can always count on us! Best, Vince Marquez | General Manager | 562-405-3755 | vmarquez@normreeves.com

PYH
5/23/2016

"EXCELLENT!"

We would like to commend Mr. Kash Varzandeh @ Norm Reeves for his stellar customer service. He helped make the purchase of our new CRV a pleasant and stress-free experience. He answered all our questions and provided the necessary information without any pressure. The whole process was quick and seamless. The bottom line was respect for the customers and their choices while providing professional service. Amazing!

Guillermo Julca
5/23/2016

"Professional Service"

I expect professionalism and good customer service when I am going to invest my money to buy some item and that one is exactly what I got with Kevin Harris at Honda Cerritos. Thanks Kevin keep the same track in your customer service technique and by sure any client as me will really appreciate all your help and support.

Charlotte Coleman

"Amazing!!!"

If I had to describe my automobile experience with Cerritos Auto Square in one word, it would be AMAZING!! I've purchased many cars in my lifetime and I have to say this was THE most wonderful experience ever! The most honest dealership I have ever dealt with. I can't say enough about these guys. I had heard about Cerritos Auto Square from a few family members and being unsuccessful with other dealerships, I decided to drive the 3.5 hours and try them out. I scheduled an appointment with Brett Gringhaus and it was the best decision ever! He made my experience so pleasant. Brett was very informative, helpful, answered all my questions honestly and went out of his way to be sure I was satisfied. I am now the proud owner of a 2016 Honda Accord. You've earned a lifetime customer Brett! Now I know why Cerritos Auto Square has the best reputation and the best reviews. They've earned it!! Don't waste your time anywhere else even if it means driving 3 hours to get there. It's well worth the time. Thanks again Brett!!

Murat Tiryaki

Ana1991

"Thank you "

Thank you so much Jerry for helping us get the car we wanted had a wonderful experience the times that I had gone to a get a car I can't be more thankful .

parentscortes

"I'm very happy "

I really liked the way Rafael Messen treated me and answer all the questions that I had about the car. If Rafael happens to help you out when you at the dealer he's a really nice guy and he will try his best to help you out with any questions you have about the car or anything els.

1 - 10 of 2,204 results