Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Cerritos

Sam Alhafni, Sales Consultant, Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Cerritos

Sam Alhafni

"Great experience"

- Darla

I was greeted by Dan Stonescu. Very friendly man, not pushy at all. I drove a Honda Accord Sport and instantly liked it. Went to other dealerships and came back on Saturday specifically to seen Dan. I leased the Honda and the whole experience was great. No more Toyotas.

Dan Stonescu

"Feel Good Car Buying"

- Dale Sears

Norm Reeves Honda of Cerritos makes car buying a pleasant experience. I had some reservations about buying a new car, , but after securing a great price on a new 2017 Civic, I made the purchase. I fully expected to have some regrets about buying a new car, I waited for the remorse to creep in but I can honestly say it has been two days since I purchased my beautiful new Honda Civic and I feel good with my decision and the great deal I received

Valerie Perry
Other Employees : Ralph Calvo

September 22, 2017

"Buying a car has never been easier and more exciting "

- Pnabih13

Kim Kelly is the reason why I will continue to buy Hondas in the future. She took care of me and made me feel comfortable to buy a car. She makes the entire process extremely smooth and efficient. Kim is a must and schedule your appointments with her right away. She’s an honest, kind hearted woman who genuinely cares for your best interests. Thank again Kim, you’re amazing.

Kim Kelly Lujan