Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Cerritos

Winn Chew

Internet Sales Manager

"Stress free shopping "

- Bilal Lakhani

Hussain Ahmed was extremely helpful, kind, receptive, and patient with giving us a nice car buying experience. He even stayed beyond quitting time to make sure my car was delivered to me with a ribbon on top!

Hossain Ahmed

"Excelente "

- Marisolmartin24

Very professional. Understands what I was looking for and in my price range. Help me get a deal and I love my new Honda. Very kind and considerate sales teams .

Ari Hernandez

May 26, 2017

"My Favorite Dealership "

- Brianah2007

I Love Norm Reeves Honda Unlike other dealerships I've walked on in the past NRH don't hound you. They give nice warm welcoming greeting. You tell them who your here to see & they'll help you find that person instead of trying to take you away and see what they can do for you themselves. If you say I'm just looking they don't follow you around asking a million questions. I recently went to trade in my Honda CR-V and the process was fast and easy. I Was help my a young lady who was by the very nice. I actually forgot her her but she was kind enough to look into my file and bring Diego who helped me in my previous purchase. Diego was very kind and patient with me as I couldn't make up my mind he recommended a few cars and gave recommendations base on what I was looking for. He showed me the 2017 Honda Accord Sport I loved it he brought me a book of colors went to get the actual car and I loved it sent me to finance while it was being washed and gassed up with a free full tank & I was on the road within the hour. He followed up with me they email checking on me and my new ride & of course we okay. I would recommend this Honda to anyone looking to purchase s new or used vehicle cause by the way My Honda CR-V was used and the 2 1/2 almost 3 years I had it I've never had any mechanical problems just regular services that I also got done st their service department.

Diego Cruz