Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Cerritos

18500 Studebaker Road,
Cerritos, California 90703
Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Cerritos Info
About Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Cerritos

#1 Volume Honda Dealership on the Planet as per American Honda New Vehicle Sales 2011-2012-2013

About Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Cerritos Learn More

Sunday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

1,641 Dealership Reviews
Thanh
5/22/2015

"Great Service"

I have come to Ty Trieu of Norm Reeves Honda in Cerritos when I need to buy a new car, and found a great price for my new Honda CR-V. The best part of this is I got the deal that save me a lot money (even in comparing the prices with another Honda dealers) and time to look around... Thanks to Mr Ty Trieu... Very pleasure to do the business with you... Thanh

mariaaa562
5/21/2015

"Excellent Experience!"

My first car buying experience was a memorable one! I had a great experience from beginning to the end. The sales associate whom provided great customer service throughout was Luis Gomez. I had a lot of fun going through the process and it definitely had to do with the friendly staff. Everyone I interacted with made me feel so comfortable! Everyone was so happy to be assisting me and loving their job. I will definitely recommend this dealer!

Nat318
5/20/2015

"Wonderful Experience!"

Buying a new car can be nerve wracking , but Javier Llamas at Cerritos Norm Reeves made my first-time buying experience simple, quick, and easy. I went in not sure exactly what I was going to do and left shortly after with a great new car and feeling confident that I got a great deal. Javier was EXTREMELY helpful and knowledgeable and really made me feel comfortable. Even after I purchased the vehicle, Javier followed up with me to make sure everything was ok with my new Fit. Having a new car is a great feeling, but having someone like Javier help you every step of the way makes the experience so much better! I will definitely recommend Javier to anyone in the market for a new car - it was the best car buying experience ever!

KirkSmith
5/19/2015

"Great Experience "

It was a great experience from my first meeting with Brian Chen and just talking casually to him about what car I was interested in, to a very relaxed test drive all in about 1 hours time. Brian followed up by contacting me a few days later with an e-mail. The day I came back to purchase the car was just as smooth with the help of Ty Trieu who handled the initial details and paper work then onto Mucio Sanchez for the final financing options and decisions. When we were finished they gave me an option to pick up the car that day or the next morning... I doesn't get much easier than that... Great Experience!!! Thanks Guys.

Mucio Sanchez

hondalady
5/19/2015

"Great experience! !"

I got my new car yesterday! ! I like this dealer in many ways: quiet, clean, friendly people. The best part: I was helped by Sussana Y i m. She made the process pleasant. Answers all my questions, explaining in a clear way every step of the process. Ask to be assisted for her, you won't be disappointed! ! Thank you Sussana, you rock! ! Forgot to mention that she was always there for me every time I email her answering all my questions about the car I was dreaming to get. Not dreaming anymore, I'm driving it now. Thanks again Sussana Y i m! !

#happy
5/16/2015

"Absolutely fabulous!!!"

Our experience today with buying a car was more than awesome! Jaime is the best salesperson ever! We are definitely coming back for future purchase!

Rich Fisler

guzgdat
5/16/2015

"Amazing Experience "

We had a great experience when buying our new car. Our salesman Kevin Harris made it effortless and was very knowledgeable making our decision an easy one. He got us a great deal and has been there for us even after the sale was complete. I highly recommend if you're in the market for a new car go see Kevin. You won't be disappointed.

T-Bone
5/15/2015

"Easy Peasy"

Had a great experience at Norm Reeves. Appreciated the up front nature of how they go about business and that there was no hard sell on extras in finance.

rol_hung
5/14/2015

"Awesome buy!"

Our experience was awesome! I was worried about how long it would take but was surprised of the great customer service received. Our salesman Ray Tabatabai was very patient with us. He showed us the cars we were interested in and explained to us why we should get it. It was great! Will definitely recommend this dealership and Ray!!!

Laura_perez14
5/14/2015

"Awesome experience!!!!"

With the help of Sonny Wu I was able to get my first car at a great deal. He is really helpful and will answer any question. I really recommend him. So if you are looking for a good car salesman you should talk to Sonny Wu he will do the most to help you

1 - 10 of 1,641 results