Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Cerritos

Internet Sales Manager
Lito Bayas, Sales Consultant, Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Cerritos

Lito Bayas

August 24, 2016

"Good Customer Service !!"

- Priyanka G

We has great experience with Norm Reeves. Ty Trieu really helped us get a good deal and helped me purchase my first car! Ty helped us get through the documentation and registration in no time.

August 22, 2016

"amazing customer service "

- Soniasoria22

Michelle was amazing , she was patient with me and very helpful. All my questions were answered. It was my first time buying a car and I let feeling very good. michelle really did help me a lot I'm very thankful.

August 22, 2016

"Great experience for first car buyer "

- caladage

Kim Kelly helped me purchase my first new car and I couldn't have asked for a better experience! My family is a Toyota family but I couldn't be happier to break the mold with my new Honda Fit. I would recommend seeing Kim to everyone and anyone looking to get a car. Spall, who helped me with finance, was also wonderful and worked to get me what I need. The drive from Burbank to Cerritos was well worth it. Thank you!!!

New 2015 Honda CR-Z, $21615