Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Cerritos

Closed 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM Hours

Susanna Yim, Internet Sales Manager, Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Cerritos

Susanna Yim

Internet Sales Manager
Michelle Villanueva, Internet Sales Manager, Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Cerritos

Michelle Villanueva

Jose Bolivar, Sales Consultant, Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Cerritos

Jose Bolivar

Kevin Harris, Internet Sales Manager, Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Cerritos

Kevin Harris

July 31, 2016

"Satisfied with Mazen Abdeh "

- Kelly92A

Mazen was very helpful with my family in purchasing a Honda. Even though my family had many questions, but Mazen was patient in answering all the questions they had and was very kind. He kept us entertained by making jokes and made sure we were satisfied with the purchase of our new Honda. My family and I recommend Mazen if you want to stay entertained and satisfied

July 30, 2016

"Great experience with Susanna!"

- Samantha10

Susanna helped me lease my first car and my experience was great! She was very nice, helpful, and patient with the process. So excited to drive my new Honda Civic. I will definitely be recommending Norm Reeves and Susanna!

July 30, 2016

"GREAT SERVICE!"

- daze323

Really really great service here! The salesman Mazen Abdeh attended me and got me in a brand new 2016 honda civic in my choice of color too in no time!

New 2015 Honda CR-Z, $21585