Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Cerritos

Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Cerritos

Call
Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Cerritos Info
About Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Cerritos

#1 Volume Honda Dealership on the Planet as per American Honda New Vehicle Sales 2011-2012-2013

About Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Cerritos Learn More

Sunday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

"Friendly Service"

I recently purchased an Accord from here. I have to say that for once I don't have any complaints whatsoever about a dealership. Jose Bolivar was one of the best sales associates I have ever dealt with. He was friendly throughout the process and showed a lot of patience despite the numerous questions. Norm Reeves is the place to go when in the market for a Honda.

"2015 Accord "

Rick Seltzer was my salesman and was easygoing, professional and no pressure. He recognized I was an experienced car shopper and made things easy to close the deal. I would highly recommend to see Rick for your next Honda.

Rick Seltzer

"Easy and Exciting"

Great Sale Reps especially Kan You. He helped my wife and I with our first purchase last year on our new 2014 Honda Pilot. Our second purchase was exactly the same, if not, better on our new certified 2012 Honda Accord. He made us feel so comfortable and he was knowledgeable about what car we want and our price limits. Took great care of us and even gave us an extra incentive. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND KAN YOU as your next Sale Rep. You will not regret the service he will provide for you.

Kan You

"certified pre owned 2012 accord"

Great car buying experience. I went in looking for a certified civic, but ending up buying an accord since the price was comparable. I had Robert Villarreal for my salesman and he was great. I told him what I wanted and he showed me what he had. I mentioned that I really wanted an accord but didn't think it was in my budget. He started showing them to me and he found one in the color I wanted and an affordable price. I am so happy with my new Accord! Thanks Robert and Norm Reeves honda!

Robert Villarreal

""Friendly Service!""

Tom and Lore Simons were very caring to my needs with a high level of professionalism! They made sure I was completely satisfied with my purchase. I had a great and pleasant car buying experience!!

"new 2014 Honda Accord"

Many reasons why I'm writing this. when I bought my car Susanna Yim made it very easy for me. I live 250 miles away and i had a trade and she gave a deal first and went back and added more money for my trade in, she even gave me that value without even seeing the car which it meant a lot to me because she trusted me, not like other dealer's that always say they can't give you a deal because they have to see the car before they make a deal on it. Susanna even emailed me on my birthday wich was really unexpected and stayed after close to seal the deal. She could of just left it to someone else, but she did it her self. I just bought another car and never got a call or email about how I like the car. I would defenetly buy another Honda here again......very friendly staff and fast.. thanks...

November 25, 2014

Carlos, Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to let us know about your positive experience with Susanna! The entire Norm Reeves team works hard to uphold our store's commitment to customer service excellence, and it is rewarding to hear when this dedication is noticed by our customers. Susanna always goes above and beyond to ensure our guests leave with a smile and the knowledge that they made the right choice. I will be sure to let her know of your positive feedback. We look forward to working with you in the future! Please don't hesitate to reach out for anything you need in the meantime. Best, Vince Marquez | General Manager | 562-405-3755 | vmarquez@normreeves.com

"Great Deal"

Stress free deal. I called about the internet civic lease promotion and was told that more than one was available. I had more than one choice when I arrived on a busy Saturday afternoon. Adil Khan was great in getting the color I wanted and help me get the deal processed as quickly as possible. Although there was a wait for the paperwork process but the promotion deal was worth it.

November 25, 2014

Thank you for this review and positive rating! At Norm Reeves Honda, we work hard to provide quality customer service and ensure our guests are completely satisfied. It is rewarding to know that Adil made your car-buying experience quick and stress-free. We look forward to assisting you with any of your future sales and service needs! If you have any questions about your vehicle, don't hesitate to reach out to us. Best, Vince Marquez | General Manager | 562-405-3755 | vmarquez@normreeves.com

"Great service!"

I had a great car buying experience. I appreciate and thank Mr Hossain Ahmed, who made sure everything was done smoothly and quick. His service was amazing and highly recommend him.

"Easy and stress-free car buying experience!"

After reaching out to several SoCal dealerships, Norm Reeves Honda had the exact car we wanted and was able to beat the lowest price offered by a competing dealer. Ty Trieu was very patient, un-pushy, and helped us get our car quickly and without any hassle. I would not hesitate to recommend him to a friend or family member.

November 20, 2014

Thank you for your kind words and recommendation! We understand that people desire a car-buying experience that is comfortable and stress-free. We’re glad that Ty has shown you our team's dedication to providing accommodating customer care. If you have any further needs, please come back and see us! Thanks again, Vince Marquez | General Manager | 562-405-3755 | vmarquez@normreeves.com

"Great deal"

I had great time buying car here...overall it was great experience.. From car pricing to negotiations...and will definitely recommend to everybody...five stars!!

Marcia Pastelin

November 20, 2014

Thanks for the 5-star review! I am happy to hear that your experience with our team was so pleasant. We appreciate your recommendation and hope you will come back again for anything you need! Best, Vince Marquez | General Manager | 562-405-3755 | vmarquez@normreeves.com

Reviews of (Sam) Sultan  Ahmad