North Bay Imports Inc

East Windsor, Connecticut 06088
North Bay Imports Inc Info

John S.
9/02/2015

"Sometimes things just pan out"

We first noticed the Audi at North Bay Imports online and decided to take a ride up from SE CT to look at it. On arrival, we met Mark and he arranged the test drive, followed by the negotiations. The whole process took about an hour and a half. Mark was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and very pleasant to deal with. North Bay Imports will be at the top of the list when we’re ready for another vehicle.

Mark Koblanski

Wink
9/01/2015

"Not so far away"

I was looking for a used Touareg for my wife and wanted to trade her existing older car in for a newer model. Thanks to the hard work of Mike Jackson and Mike DeLuca I was able to reach a succesful deal on both the purchase and the trade. My wife and I made the three hour trip from our Upstate NY home on a Saturday morning, bought the car, had a nice luch and made the trip back. She even let me drive the new car home, and it was a true enjoyment! For our next vehicle purchase we'll be going back to North Bay Imports.

Mike DeLuca, Mike Jackson

MikeR
8/24/2015

"So glad I made the trip..."

I had been searching for months for a TDI Touareg Lux in black on black and finally found it at North Bay. I contacted the Sales Manager, Mike D., and let him know that I was in NY and would have to make a special trip to CT to pick up the car, so I wanted to do as much of the planning as possible via email. Mike was happy to work with me to get me what I needed, and was incredibly responsive and accommodating in all respects. I was extremely happy with the deal Mike and I worked out, and when I arrived at the dealership the car was everything I had hoped for. Mark K. took over from there and was a pleasure to work with while we got everything worked out and I took delivery of the vehicle. All in all one of the best auto-buying experiences I've ever had. I usually walk away from every car purchase just a little queasy over some aspect of the deal, but there was nothing like that here. I would absolutely recommend them.

Michael Deluca, Mark Koblanski

Leslie
8/21/2015

"Great experience very happy !!"

Bought a beautiful 2012 fully loaded white Mercedes Benz C 300 !! It was a great experience buying a used car. Jackson was energetic positive and very respectful. No pressure no hassle they certified it and did everything they said they would do prior to delivery. Mike was great, very accommodating and easy to work with. I would recommend these guys and North Bay Imports 100%. Leslie

Jackson, Mike

Happy in Carolina

"Worth the flight "

Flew from NC to CT just to get this Mercedes. Had it inspected when I returned home and the service tech was amazed.... Excellent Condition.... Needs Nothing! Easy to work with.. Promptly answered all of my one million questions. Got me a better interest rate by 2.5% than I could get anywhere else. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Mihail DeLuca

Lablover
8/20/2015

"Happy with our experience!"

My husband and I were looking for a Audi A5 Convertible with low miles. We live in NH and everthing we were seeing had 30,000 miles plus (coming off 3 year leases) and were on the expensive side. We noticed a car at NorthBay Import with only 12,600 miles and was exactly what my husband wanted. We called and spoke to Jackson who told us that the car looked great so we took a chance and drove down to Connecticut. When we arrived, we were pleasantly surprised that it was as promised. We took it for a test drive and while driving the car it beeped indicating low pressure on one of the tires. We mentioned it prior to buying the car and they said that the car would be checked and if necessary, two tires would be put on. When we went back to pick up the car, we were pleasantly surprised to find that they'd put 4 new tires on it!! They had also sent the car out to a body shop to repair a small scratch in the front that they couldn't repair to their satisfaction. It really wasn't very noticeable to begin with so the fact that they went the extra mile was much appreciated. Two months later after having the car we'd been noticing some vibration from the front end at high speeds. I reached out to NorthBay as the car was just barely still in the warranty to see if they would take care of it. Sure enough, Mike DeLuca called a local tire place and said we could go in and have the tires rebalanced and they would re-imburse us for the cost. He even asked me to let him know when we get the check so that he can check it off as being done. Now where do you get that? The only negative I can say is that there could have been a bit more attention spent on detailing the car and there was no negotiating on price but we were still very pleased and would not hesitate to go back next time around.

Jackson

davit7

"2012 Audi A7"

I came along this dealership through a friend of mine. I took a ride to test drive a couple different Audi's. This would be my first luxury car purchase. Mark, the rep from North Bay couldn't have been nicer to deal with along with the follow up from Mike , the Sales Manager. They were very honest and up front with me. Not like a typical dealership. They gave me all the good and bad and made room for me to make my decision. This car was loaded and great price! I researched the A7 from Conn. to Cali and this was the best car for the price. So overall I would HIGHLY suggest North Bay as I have several times already and will purchase my next car from them in the future.

Mark and Mike

Michael
8/19/2015

"2014 VW cc"

I live in upstate NY and I Inquired about a 2014 VW cc with 7,500 miles on it via a email then by phone Mike said the car was perfect and if I came into the shop I wouldn't be disappointed. I came in the next day and he was right the car was perfect. I preferred a lower price and who wouldn't we made a deal that we both felt good about and I made the purchase. I have had the car for roughly 3 months now and I'm enjoying every minute of it. When someone asks questions about it I always pop the hood and show them how perfect this car was kept and sold to me. I'm very happy with my purchase and I do recommend North Bay to others. I know I'll be back when that time comes. Thanks for a great car Mike!! Michael

Mike

tnez
8/18/2015

"Purchased a 2014 E 350"

Excellent overall experience. No sales pressure, they hand you the keys and let you drive the car on your own. Dealt primarily with Jackson and Mike on the the purchase and financing (they were able to beat my bank's rate and got me a loan at 1.99%). After delivery we had a small mechanical issue that they quickly fixed. I highly recommend North Bay if you are in the market for a high quality luxury vehicle.

Jackson Morgan, Mike Deluca

sprice
8/17/2015

"2015 Audi A7 Purchased Sight Unseen"

Great Dealership!!!!2015 A7 Prestige! I had a friend with and Audi A6 and loved his car. I had not bought a new car for a few years and started researching AUDI’s and came across the A7 model. Beautiful car then figured out everything I wanted as far as options. Spent months looking around and could not find much of anything local or even on all the online car websites with what I wanted…A7’s are hard to come by. Especially the TDI with the prestige package….and finally came across this one at Northbay that was the right color I wanted and had every option I was looking for….but this was 700 miles from my home. I emailed the website I was interested but had never purchased a car sight unseen but would consider if the car looked like the pictures and had all the options listed and ask about shipping. I was thinking I would get no response but within a day I was contacted by Mike Duluca stating the car was a Audi Exec demo car and in perfect shape and if I purchased the car he would have it delivered to my doorstep for ~ $700. He even sent me the original window sticker and a Carfax report for the car. Still skeptical I ask many more questions with Mike responding to everyone quickly. We haggled on the deal for a while and finally settled on what I think was a very fair and reasonable deal. Still somewhat concerned never having purchased a car sight unseen I emailed a list of stipulations and things I felt would CYA somewhat if the car showed up and was nothing like described which he had no problems with. Within 2 days we had everything worked out, he FedEx’d me the paper work back and forth at their expense and now I just had to wait for my car to arrive at my door. Within 5 days from the paperwork the car was at my door just as promised and was in the EXACT shape and all the options he described. I could not have been happier and relieved. I have been driving the car for a week now and it has no issues and I could not be happier. If all of the salesman at this dealership are anything like Mike you have no issues or worries in buying a car from this dealership.

Mike Deluca