North Bay Imports Inc

Foley Motorsports

Harbro Sales & Service Inc

ME A4 Avant
7/13/2015

"Your Go to Pre-owned Audi Dealer"

I had been looking all over for an S-Line Avant, stumbled upon North Bay through cars.com and heard back from Mike Deluca within hours of the inquiry. Mike helped me arrange everything though email—from trade-in to financing, even offered to hold the car with no deposit when he knew I was a serious buyer. When I drove my trade-in 3 hours from Maine to Connecticut Mark Koblanski helped me get the paperwork finalized and ran through the details of the car with me. His knowledge of Audi model lines, packages and performance upgrades is impressive. I was in the door and on the road in my new wheels within 45 minutes. Couldn't be happier with the whole experience.

Mike DeLuca, Mark Koblanki

MD Audi Buyer
7/11/2015

"You won't find a better dealer"

After searching across the eastern US for a very specific CPO Audi for almost a year, we finally found what we were looking for at North Bay. Mike DeLuca helped us arrange everything through correspondence, making our purchase not only a great value, but hassle and worry free. We flew in from DC to pick up the car, and Mike had arranged an airport pickup. Our car was gleaming out front when we showed up, where Mark helped us complete the final signatures and gave us a great overview of the car before we hit the road. We were in and out within 30 minutes. You won't find a better dealer.

Mike DeLuca, Mark Koblanski

a6 adorer
7/09/2015

"old audi for new Audi "

bought my 2007 A6 there back in 2010. Was a great car and had it services there as well. Just traded it in for a 2012 A6. All I can say is mike and mark and everyone there including Chris in service and his team are all about integrity and fairness. There is minimal haggling. They are fair with their pricing both on what's being sold and trade ins ( I actually had two cars to trade - no issue for them). I really never considered going anywhere else.

Mark and Mike

savvyautogirl
6/30/2015

"No pressure dealership "

I have to say that my experience with this dealership was nothing short of stellar. Mike D. and Jackson M. were very accommodating and helpful. Their no pressure salesmanship, customer service, and transparency were en pointe, leaving me feeling that my 1.5 hr. trip was not in vain. Kudos to the whole team.

Jackson Morgan and Mike Deluca

jeanm
6/27/2015

"THE BEST PRE-OWNED CARS"

Purchased my first Audi from Mark Koblanski 2 years ago. Loved it! Call the other day to purchase a 2012 for my daughter. Spoke to Mark, who absolutely remembered me (A+ for Mark this makes you feel that they care) and purchased car over the phone. That's TRUST!!! Absolutely will be back in the future and insist on dealing with Mark. Overall painless experience, Jeanne M

Mark Koblanski

whiskey2
6/08/2015

"Best place ever.....!"

Car buying has got to be every woman's least favorite thing to do...... I finally found 'my car dealer'! I cannot share enough positive feedback about this group. Everyone I dealt with was fantastic! from the minute I walked in....until now.... every interaction has been enjoyable. No bs from this group, very refreshing! They are quick to help, quick to fix (if you need it) and always following up to make sure everything is as expected.

Mike, Jackson, & Chris

Educated Buyer
6/05/2015

"Great Place to Buy"

I recently bought a 2013 MB E350 from North Bay and worked with Mike Deluca and Jackson Morgan. At first we got off on a bad note as the vehicle had a few minor scratches that were not identified when I inquired about the vehicle and made a deposit. However; I can tell you that North Bay and Mike and Jackson stepped up and the car was made ”perfect”, which also included 2 brand new front tires (only 1 tire had some wear on it). Mark made the delivery of the car and explained everything I needed to know, and I am still calling and asking questions and "all" my questions have been answered. This is a "High Line Dealership" with "High Level Service"! Thanks for a great buying experience.

Mike Deluca

Happycustomer
6/01/2015

"Friendly"

Friendly: very personable : went the extra mile by doing the next maintence without being asked and not being due: was not pushy or trying too hard to make sale, explained how their cars sold themselves: fair price: liked the bumper to bumper coverage: overall great sales experience, not the usual B.S. You get at other dealerships

Jackson Morgan

jesasali@yahoo.com
5/28/2015

"Auto Purchase and Service"

I was drawn to North Bay Imports after bringing my sister's car in for scheduled service on two occasions. The staff went out of their way to take care of everything and the service was prompt and efficient. After this and upon recommendations from others who have purchased vehicles from North Bay I made the decision to try them. They really listened to what I was looking for and made great recommendations as to the car that would work for me. Once again the sales department proved out to be as prompt and efficient as the service department. There was no sale pressure whatsoever to purchase any of the vehicles and they actually recommended I try out various cars they did not carry to make sure what I was purchasing was the right one. I ended back at North Bay for my purchase and am very happy that I did.

Mark, Mike and Chris

mel92
5/26/2015

"First car purcahse"

Working with North Bay Imports for my first car purchase was one of the best decisions I have made. Everyone I worked with was very kind and they were willing to help with all my questions and concerns. They continued to follow up with me even after my purchase which shows how much they value their customers.

Mike DeLuca, Jackson Morgan