North Cascade Ford

North Cascade Ford
North Cascade Ford Info

Ford Hyundai of Kirkland

Diehl Ford Lincoln

"Don’t do business with this store."

This is a car dealership that apparently still does business the old way…the way that makes us all dread the car buying experience because of the car salesmen involved. I sent a lead from the website and worked a deal with a salesman (Larry). As I live in Bellevue, Larry offered to deliver the vehicle to me with the final paperwork. I was impressed with the service and Larry’s mellow style, representing the store as a member of a small community with high standards (Sedro Woolley). He even figured a way to get me an extra $1,200.00 Ford rebate for my trade-in. (I didn’t have a trade.) When the truck was delivered, it had a scratch on the driver’s side. Larry said he would send someone out to fix the scratch. Then Larry apologized profusely because the paperwork had been “mistakenly” made out so that I owed $300 more than we had originally agreed. Larry swore he would go back to the store and get the paperwork corrected. I suppose I was the stupid one here. I foolishly believed I was working with a reputable man and a company of integrity. I should have sent the truck back with Larry but I was fooled. I signed the paperwork and paid the extra cash. No one from the store bothered to call to follow up in any way. When I called Larry he passed me on to his boss (Gary) and then on to Marv. They were all the same. No, there was no one coming to fix the scratch and the paperwork was final. The Management of the store simply made excuses as to why I was charged the additional $300. It’s been about 6 weeks now and no one has ever called to ask how I liked the truck. (It’s great.) This store certainly doesn’t care about repeat business. All they want is to close a deal right now no matter what it takes. It's too bad the car business still has to be this way. Beware.

Larry, Gary, Marv

"I love my new Platinum F150"

Thank you Larry for allowing me to slowly make up my mind while choosing the perfect truck at the perfect price. It was a pleasure doing business with them.

Larry

"I dealt with Eryn Hubbard (internet sales) on the..."

I dealt with Eryn Hubbard (internet sales) on the purchase of a new Ford Mustang. He was completely transparent with me about vehicle price and the value of my trade-in. He gave me all the information I needed over the phone before I made the drive up to Sedro-Woolley from Seattle (about 1.5 hours). Eryn takes a no-pressure approach to deal negotiations. It was a pleasure to do business with Eryn and Dwayne Lane's North Cascade Ford.

Eryn Hubbard

"My husband and I came into Dwayne Lanes North Cascade..."

My husband and I came into Dwayne Lanes North Cascade Ford on Saturday 12/28/2014 and had a great experiance. They sold us the truck we really wanted even though the service department was trying to buy it, Eryn made it work out great for us.

Eryn Hubbard

"I purchased a used, 2008 F-150 and came from Idaho to..."

I purchased a used, 2008 F-150 and came from Idaho to pick up the vehicle. The salesperson assured me that this vehicle was in great condition and worth the $20K they were asking for it. When I test drove the pickup, the battery was dead. Then after driving it and pulling into the parking lot, there was a chattering noise. I asked the sales person (Gary F) to have the mechanic check into the idling issue which smoothed out if I rev'd the engine to 1300 RPM. He said he would take care of it. I drove the pickup back to Idaho still having the problem. I took it into a Ford dealership to have it checked out. I was informed that a bearing and pushed into a seal and closed off the ability for the oil to get to the timing chains and rear of the head. Heads were scarred and a new engine was required. This was within the first 5K miles I had it. I called and called to finally get in touch with Gary (the salesmen) who told me he was no longer working there and to get in touch with Ryan Morrison "and he would take good care of me". Ryan didn't return any emails or phone calls. I would take back everything I reported here if someone would just call to say "we're sorry this took place and we'll repay your costs for the new engine which is only $500 because I was smart enough to purchase a warranty. But no one seems to want to call or email me. I will not be going back to this dealership.

Ryan Morrison