North Cascade Ford

North Cascade Ford
North Cascade Ford Info

Ford Hyundai of Kirkland

Diehl Ford Lincoln

"I love my new Platinum F150"

Thank you Larry for allowing me to slowly make up my mind while choosing the perfect truck at the perfect price. It was a pleasure doing business with them.

Larry

"I dealt with Eryn Hubbard (internet sales) on the..."

I dealt with Eryn Hubbard (internet sales) on the purchase of a new Ford Mustang. He was completely transparent with me about vehicle price and the value of my trade-in. He gave me all the information I needed over the phone before I made the drive up to Sedro-Woolley from Seattle (about 1.5 hours). Eryn takes a no-pressure approach to deal negotiations. It was a pleasure to do business with Eryn and Dwayne Lane's North Cascade Ford.

Eryn Hubbard

"My husband and I came into Dwayne Lanes North Cascade..."

My husband and I came into Dwayne Lanes North Cascade Ford on Saturday 12/28/2014 and had a great experiance. They sold us the truck we really wanted even though the service department was trying to buy it, Eryn made it work out great for us.

Eryn Hubbard

"I purchased a used, 2008 F-150 and came from Idaho to..."

I purchased a used, 2008 F-150 and came from Idaho to pick up the vehicle. The salesperson assured me that this vehicle was in great condition and worth the $20K they were asking for it. When I test drove the pickup, the battery was dead. Then after driving it and pulling into the parking lot, there was a chattering noise. I asked the sales person (Gary F) to have the mechanic check into the idling issue which smoothed out if I rev'd the engine to 1300 RPM. He said he would take care of it. I drove the pickup back to Idaho still having the problem. I took it into a Ford dealership to have it checked out. I was informed that a bearing and pushed into a seal and closed off the ability for the oil to get to the timing chains and rear of the head. Heads were scarred and a new engine was required. This was within the first 5K miles I had it. I called and called to finally get in touch with Gary (the salesmen) who told me he was no longer working there and to get in touch with Ryan Morrison "and he would take good care of me". Ryan didn't return any emails or phone calls. I would take back everything I reported here if someone would just call to say "we're sorry this took place and we'll repay your costs for the new engine which is only $500 because I was smart enough to purchase a warranty. But no one seems to want to call or email me. I will not be going back to this dealership.

Ryan Morrison