North Country Ford Lincoln - Service Center

10401 Woodcrest Drive Northwest, Coon Rapids, 55433
Makes: Ford|Lincoln|Service Center

North Country Ford Lincoln - Service Center

North Country Ford Lincoln - Service Center Info
Is this your service center?
Is this your service center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About North Country Ford Lincoln

Welcome to North Country Ford! Located in Coon Rapids, MN, North Country Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with North Country Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 763-427-1120 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

Saturday Closed

326 Service Center Reviews

"Always great service"

I bought my Ford Fusion at North Country and have it serviced there. They are always fast and friendly. And the car has been awesome.

"North Country Ford Coon Rapids, MN"

I had a very good experience. I've been going there for at least 12 years. We also bought a Ford Mustang off the showroom floor and we love it.

Dave Christopher

"No matter how busy they are, everyone gets acknowledged. "

What a great place to come and feel important! Always a greeting and treatment of respect with total consideration of my needs! The staff are very knowledgeable and have gained my trust!

"Love this dealership - Helpful, honest, and hard working!!!"

All I can say is this group is the best!!! Mom and I will always be a customer!!!!!! We tell everyone, when a conversation comes up about where to buy a Ford or Lincoln, or have a car maintained, Luther Ford is the place!!!!

Will & Stephenie

"Always Pleased!"

I purchased my Mercury Milan from North Country five years ago. They have been the only facility to service this vehicle during that time frame. I would not trust "convenience" shops to even change the oil. It has been my experience that North Country values their customers, provides top notch service, and treats their clients with respect. I have no reservations about recommending North Country for either purchasing or servicing your vehicle. I will look no further than North Country for my next vehicle.

Anthony Napoli

"Always great service"

Really like the team of customer service people. I can tell they take service seriously and listen to the customer because the service agents who weren't that great are no longer there. The phones can get a little backed up during "rush hour", but I can work around the time I call.

"That extra step."

Helpful and resourceful for your needs, Up and beyond expectations. Tom always oversees your needs for your vehicle to your liken. Car is always washed and rental provided for me.the service adviser was very pleasant and also cared for you and made sure of the repairs needed, name? 7-15-2014

"New Tires and Brakes!!!"

I worked with Kelly at the service counter. She was great from scheduling to completion of the job. The replaced 6 tires for me and installed new front brakes. Thanks for the great service!!

"Not real happy."

Not sure where to even begin... Dropped truck off on Monday, on Friday, service rep called to tell us he didn't even have our vehicle to work on? REALLY? Brought it in there for 3 different things to be fixed... only one thing was done. "Forgot" to tell me they couldn't fix one of the problems, and the third problem had to be fixed while I waited for over an hour in the lounge. Very poor. I am disappointed that I bought my car here and have to deal with this service department each time I have an issue now.

Will

"Ford rear end"

Having purchased a new vehicle and only having 500 + miles on it we were set back when told by Brent that the rear end had to be changed out. Thanks to Brent and his reassurance and commitment to the endeavor of getting the issue resolved we avoided a problem. Brent stayed with it the entire time and was the best ambassador any company could ask for. He never said that it was not his problem or try to blame someone else the entire time. I would recommend that when you have to involve service ask for Brent. We would purchase a new vehicle from North Country Ford simply because of Brent. If he left for another agency i would be certain to leave and move my business just to follow him. The other point to bring up is his commitment to women coming in for assistance. He was committed to making sure my wife was taken care of and pleased. His greatest strength is empathy for the customer. Luther North Country Ford can be very proud of their service and sales teams. Both show a desire to help the experience of the customer. Thank you to all.

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.