North Country Ford Lincoln - Service Center

North Country Ford Lincoln - Service Center
10401 Woodcrest Drive NW,
Coon Rapids, MN 55433
North Country Ford Lincoln Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About North Country Ford Lincoln

Welcome to North Country Ford! Located in Coon Rapids, MN, North Country Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with North Country Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 763-427-1120 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

Saturday Closed

621 Service Center Reviews
Greg53
2/28/2016

"Warranty work"

Had recall on transmission for 2014 Focus HB. Brought it in and had to schedule another appointment as diagnostic said it needed new clutch. At next appointment had rental car waiting and put the door. Two days and done. Car drives and shifts so much better. Inconvenient to have to schedule another appointment, but Okay.

Jack Hackman

Teri jo
2/27/2016

"excellent "

I would rate Northland Ford #1 in service ,knowledge and great customer service in all area's. Very honestly and go over and about to help you.

Tony Rosa
carrie bellows rate a 5

S and K Jones
2/27/2016

"Service"

Each and everyone of the North Country Ford employees make you feel very special. We have never experienced any negative service.... we have been a Ford customer for years and will never change!

Happycustomer
2/25/2016

"So impressed with friendly service!"

I dropped off my car for service and my husband picked me up. I told him the next car you buy you should purchase from these guys!!! I am so impressed with how eager they are to please and make sure you walk away completely satisfied. Having service done here is truly a good experience.

Will Commers

Gus71977
2/24/2016

"Smooth sailing "

I went to Luther after a bad local dealer. Luther is GREAT! I don't say this lightly but this was one of the best service experiences I've had with any dealer. I sat near the service desk and cashier to by away from the noise of the waiting area tv and what I heard from the service desk was great attention deal & customer service. Here was no hard sell just the facts of the repair at hand. If you like to have your car serviced at the dealership or just want to know where to go when you need a factor shop I'd suggest you give them a try.

lauren
2/22/2016

"My new dealership! "

So happy that a friend referred me to North Country Ford! I don't dread going to the dealership anymore, like I used to, with places in the past! They make it convenient, and they really seem to "have it together!" The staff is so warm and welcoming, and they really make a great team!

Ania
2/18/2016

"oil change"

Quick service , got complimentary tire rotation and car wash.... very polite and friendly stuff!!!I I recommend this dealer not only to service a car, buy also to buy a car !!

Red
2/18/2016

"Tires and oil change"

Received a quote for new tires and scheduled an appointment to have the work done. When I checked in with Tony I had a coupon for tire rebates (not the brand I purchased) and oil change. Tony said he would look online to see if anyone had them at a lower price and he would price match it. The price I had was pretty good already for light truck tires. But I thought knock yourself out, bet you won't find a better price, or even look for that matter. When Tony came to tell me the truck was ready he said he had found a better price, and matched it! Since he proved my pessimism wrong I had to write this review. Left the shop with 4 new tires, oil change, car wash, and money left over for lunch!

Anthony (Tony) Napoli

Snuffy
2/17/2016

"Vehicle Serviced"

North Country Ford Lincoln, as always, treats the Customer with care and courtesy. All questions are answered, with respect to the issue, with speed and accuracy.

William Commers

BK
2/17/2016

"Service issue resolved"

I had a light on my 2012 Edge come on, (door ajar) which also controls the door locks, and the dome light. I was told that the initial cost to just run electrical tests would be 139.00. I agreed to have the service done, and was not happy with the total amount due. After returning home I noticed a commercial on TV for lights out at all Luther dealers. I wrote a review to the dealer with my concerns about my bill and why that wasn't a part of my discount. I was quickly contacted by Tom and he apologized for the error, we talked about some other issues about the billing, and he made some adjustments which I am very happy with the results. I feel that with my concerns I had with service costs and how quickly they resolved them, I would highly recommend Luther North Country Ford in Coon Rapids to everyone. Great people in Sales and Service.

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.