North Country Ford Lincoln - Service Center

North Country Ford Lincoln - Service Center
10401 Woodcrest Drive Northwest,
Coon Rapids, MN 55433
North Country Ford Lincoln Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About North Country Ford Lincoln

Welcome to North Country Ford! Located in Coon Rapids, MN, North Country Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with North Country Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 763-427-1120 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

Saturday Closed

404 Service Center Reviews
SMRoss1977
2/08/2015

"service"

I brought my edge in for a oil change without a appointment on a Saturday the service was fast and friendly I didn't even have to wait a long time for my vehicle to get in the shop. It only took about 45 minutes to change the oil and wash it to.

Tom in service

marlene
2/04/2015

"very friendly and considerate ."

was very pleased with my entire visit. the entire cost was great. my brother bought the same tires and spent more at tires plus. i have always liked to go to dealership.

mechelsirma
1/30/2015

"Oil change and phone"

Went into the dealer on Jan 29th for our 10:00 apt and got right in. Was a friendly experience since I have never dealt with Ford before. They couldn't get the phone sync fixed so will be taking that back on Monday . Will Commers was our man to go to what a pleasant guy.

Will Commers

Stephedelson99
1/29/2015

"Excellent employees, service, efficiency and atmosphere"

This dealership gets the highest rating from me. Everyone there is very professional, friendly and efficient, and will do whatever it takes to make sure the customer is happy. The waiting area is spacious and comfortable as well.

Chris (Female at Service desk)

VL
1/28/2015

"Service Department"

On a normal basis, I do not give out an excellent review. Today I brought in my 2014 Fusion for oil change and maintenance & everyone was very courteous, on time and giving an estimate on time as to when I should be done. Customer service and the people that work at North Country Ford are top notch. You are definitely doing something right, .....

Christyv
1/26/2015

"Tell you what you want to hear when they want your money "

Bought a car from there in May 2014. DRL lights were not working. They said they'll fix it. 2 months later it died again. Went back and they claim they fixed it. 2 months later, it dies again. Seems like the deeper problem was never fixed in the 1st place. Now they're saying its not covered under warranty anymore for a part they claim they fixed...Worst of all...had to wait 3 weeks to get the car in for the 3rd time to have them tell me they can't look at it because it's a Honda. Could have told me that the day I called to make my appointment. Wasted my time waiting for 3 weeks n going there to have them tell me that's not their problem since its a Honda. Never buying from their again. Was a loyal customer n bought both my cars from there. Never again! Worst service center.

matthew
1/25/2015

"Transmission Problems"

NCF held onto our car for a week, found nothing wrong, didn't perform our tranny update, wasted our fuel and charged us for nothing!!

jim
1/21/2015

"I will go back!!"

Dave and Jack were extremely friendly and helpful and the price and timing of repair were outstanding. I would recommend this service department to anyone. Thanks to everyone I had contact with and all of those who worked on my vehicle!!!!

Jack

EdgyFord
1/16/2015

"Cabin vent exhaust odor, unbearable"

Chris and Denny were great, they helped solve an exhaust odor in my 2014 Escape, (28K miles) A simple leaking PVC hose, who knew, on a new car. The tech consulted with Ford Engineering for help. I had gotten a loaner car and it took a week, but I was called daily from Chris to let me know what was happening. Great work and the Ford Family really showed me a great service experience. I'll be back for sure, and tell others of my experience. Sincerely, Ron Gustafson

Chris Schulze, Denny Holm, in Service

CJMP
1/15/2015

"Worth the Drive"

There are Ford dealerships closer to me but it is worth the drive to this one! Everyone I talked to was positive and smiling and at the end of the day too! Service done in less time than expected. Dave was fantastic to work with and took the time to answer my questions. Will continue to go back to this dealership.

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.