North Country Ford Lincoln - Service Center

755 Lifetime Service Reviews

10401 Woodcrest Drive NW, Coon Rapids, Minnesota 55433

755 Reviews of North Country Ford Lincoln - Service Center

September 27, 2016

"Long time awaiting the answers "

- Darrel Olson

Ford corp hot line thinks everybody's life stop when they go home . Wrong...Service did things they were not suppose to do. They were very willing to help out with rental cars. Car went back in week later and made every thing right . Thanks to Tom Glansman. Just did not like being told things that turned out being not true.

Rick Leyse
Dave Christopher
Tom Glansman
Chris Schultz
Matt Casper

Tim Reil
September 24, 2016

"Great service and customer satisfaction"

- Fordforever

We have felt at home at North Country Ford/Lincoln. Friendly employees throughout the company. We'll keep coming for this great service. Signed RJ Morstad.

Mark DeMars

Mike Swoboda
September 21, 2016

"Excellent Service"

- Mary

I have bought 3 vehicles from Bill Fannon and have also had all my service performed at North Country. I've always been treated well and the service is excellent! I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

Bill Fannon
Other Employees : Jim Baker
September 17, 2016

"First time maintenance service"

- TWheeler

This was my first experience with this dealer and I was very impressed. The service department was professional, personable and helpful. They worked with me to get a day and time that would work with my changing schedule which was very much appreciated. They asked if it was ok to wash the car, to which end I said yes a end teased them that they could clean the inside too. When the car came back it was washed. And. The floor mats were vacuumed clean! These guys are great! Love the quick lane.

Will Commers
Brent Johnson
September 16, 2016

"Great Experience - once again!"

- terrie.ortloff

Stopped by the Quick Lane and was impressed at how quickly they were able to get my oil changed. They addressed another issue I was having and fixed that as well. Always great service!

September 15, 2016

"Great service"

- LWW

Easy to make appointments, fast, friendly service. Great work on my car. Would recommend, love the drive up quick lane. Great people that could answer all my questions.

Kevin Wolf
September 14, 2016

"Heater service."

- Dean

Although it is still summer, the heater was not producing heat - the air worked fine. The appointment was scheduled promptly and several reminders were sent. The service was completed as promised and the service department called our home when the car was ready.

Brent Johnson
Other Employees : Jim Baker

"Scheduled maintenance"

- dan55128

Everybody was very courteous and friendly from intake to the guy who ran the car up when it was finished. Maintenance was completed about 15 minutes earlier than I expected and, surprisingly, there was no charge for the 10,000 mile service. It's pretty hard to beat that.

September 13, 2016

"This dealership was Prepared on the Fly."

- RobG

I made my 1st appointment for an oil change online, I had a couple things I needed the dealership to look at but forgot to mention it online since they need to schedule for the time they need without pushing other customers back. My wife brought the vehicle in and I wrote down my concerns to see if they would even do anything at the time? The dealership said "No Problem, We will look at it while you wait for your Oil change. Thank you North Country Ford for all your hard work.

I dont know since my wife brought the vechicle in and reported all comments to me.
September 13, 2016

"A huge thank you to Dave Christopher!!!!!"

- rkdaraider

I had an appointment with North Country Ford yesterday for maintenance on our F-150. Dave Christopher made the process the smoothest that I have ever had when it comes to dealing with service centers. He took the time to review our existing warranty and explain all options and details concerning the service that our truck needed. His professionalism extended to making sure that I knew where I could wait and that our vehicle was cleaned after service. He also took that time to go over the invoice that was prepared after the job was taken care of. Thanks Dave for all of your help yesterday.

Dave Christopher