North Country Ford Lincoln - Service Center

North Country Ford Lincoln - Service Center
10401 Woodcrest Drive NW,
Coon Rapids, MN 55433
North Country Ford Lincoln Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About North Country Ford Lincoln

Welcome to North Country Ford! Located in Coon Rapids, MN, North Country Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with North Country Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 763-427-1120 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

Saturday Closed

669 Service Center Reviews
Sporty
5/24/2016

"car repair"

My car wouldn't start, I brought it in for service they were wonderful. They kept me informed on what was going on. they found the problem fixed it and I was back on the road. I loved the way I was treated with kindness.

Karyn
5/24/2016

"Usually great, but....."

I just picked up my car after my brake pads were replaced and I had to please down on my brakes extremely hard just to get the car to fully stop. I didn't even make it out of the parking lot. My car has never had that problem before. So, when I told them about the situation they drove my car around the parking lot to test it out. They then said my brakes were fine, but maybe my suspension was off. I just feel like whoever drove my car to the parking lot could have noticed this and called me before I made the trip out there to pick up my car. It was a complete waste of time! 😞

Roy?

girlvikingfan
5/20/2016

"Good customer service and timely repairs. "

They will call you when they tell you they will call you and have very reasonable prices. I felt that I could trust them and that they were not trying to add in unnecessary repairs.

The gal in rentals, don't remember her name.

Hgotis
5/20/2016

"Great Service"

My husband has been going to North Country for years and this is my first Ford. Needed Transmission work and the process was easy and I was well taken care of! Given a loaner car. Everyone is friendly and helpful!

gary edwards
5/13/2016

"Perfect Customer Service"

I just went to North Country Ford for an Oil change and to have a new battery installed into my F150 as it was 3.5 years old and was working well but I didn't want to have it quit on me, so I just bought a new one. The price $119 for 750 CA and $15 to install it was fantastic. After the oil change and installation of the battery they took the truck and washed it (n/c) and brought it into the write up bay and as I got into the truck the man who had washed it said, "Would you like me to dry it for you/" I said, "I didn't know that you did that" and then I said "sure" and I climbed in my truck and waited as he toweled my F150 down. To me, that is fantastic customer service. They know how to keep me coming back. The service writer, Mr. Johnson is a wonderful helpful service writer and is so eager to check your tires or whatever he can do for you. Kelly in the express lube is so kind and attentive to what you say that you forget you are at a Dealership and think that you are with a loving sister. All of this, I believe, goes back to having Mike as the Dealership Manager. He has instilled in this group of people that the customer really is important. Good job Mike.

WhiteLimo
5/12/2016

"Consistently pleased customer"

Quick access for an appointment, reasonable staff, Will Commers in service was very courteous and kept me informed about my vehicle. Friendly staff - always. Nice area to wait and work while waiting.

jtheis0146@msn.com
5/12/2016

"Maiantenance preventative and oil change"

I had a very good experience with Jack Hackman. He was very courteous and explained what had to be done and called when the vehicle could be picked up.

Skips007
5/10/2016

"Great Service"

I bought my car from this dealership and had a great experience, I was having trouble with the clutch on my car and I was able to get it in and fixed right away. Jack in the service center is very helpful and made this experience enjoyable.

Julie_H
5/10/2016

"Repairs Made "

I had some repairs that needed to be done on the rear of the car! They did an awesome job. You can't tell there was ever a mark on it!! Thank you to Roy and team!!! Julie

BobE
5/09/2016

"Competetive Tire Prices"

Back to buy summer tires for my Taurus Limited. The high performance Michelin had to be special ordered by everyone but Brent Johnson had them there the same day at a competitive price beating the warehouse clubs. Great service and products.

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

; ; ; ; ; ;