North Country Ford Lincoln - Service Center

10401 Woodcrest Drive Northwest, Coon Rapids, 55433
Makes: Ford|Lincoln|Service Center

North Country Ford Lincoln - Service Center

North Country Ford Lincoln - Service Center Info
Is this your service center?
Is this your service center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About North Country Ford Lincoln

Welcome to North Country Ford! Located in Coon Rapids, MN, North Country Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with North Country Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 763-427-1120 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

Saturday Closed

319 Service Center Reviews

"New Tires and Brakes!!!"

I worked with Kelly at the service counter. She was great from scheduling to completion of the job. The replaced 6 tires for me and installed new front brakes. Thanks for the great service!!

"Not real happy."

Not sure where to even begin... Dropped truck off on Monday, on Friday, service rep called to tell us he didn't even have our vehicle to work on? REALLY? Brought it in there for 3 different things to be fixed... only one thing was done. "Forgot" to tell me they couldn't fix one of the problems, and the third problem had to be fixed while I waited for over an hour in the lounge. Very poor. I am disappointed that I bought my car here and have to deal with this service department each time I have an issue now.

Will

"Ford rear end"

Having purchased a new vehicle and only having 500 + miles on it we were set back when told by Brent that the rear end had to be changed out. Thanks to Brent and his reassurance and commitment to the endeavor of getting the issue resolved we avoided a problem. Brent stayed with it the entire time and was the best ambassador any company could ask for. He never said that it was not his problem or try to blame someone else the entire time. I would recommend that when you have to involve service ask for Brent. We would purchase a new vehicle from North Country Ford simply because of Brent. If he left for another agency i would be certain to leave and move my business just to follow him. The other point to bring up is his commitment to women coming in for assistance. He was committed to making sure my wife was taken care of and pleased. His greatest strength is empathy for the customer. Luther North Country Ford can be very proud of their service and sales teams. Both show a desire to help the experience of the customer. Thank you to all.

"recall and oil change"

when i called to set up a time they were able to get me in right away! got the work done on my car fast and communicated with me well Thank you North country for making this an easy hassle free service.

"Like my new dealership!!!"

A couple years ago I changed my vehicle to a used Ford Expedition and had to go looking for a Ford dealership where I would feel comfortable going - particularly as a woman. North Country Ford has been a great find! They have consistently treated me well, been patient with my questions, honest in answers, and always done the requested service to my satisfaction. Tonight, knowing I was leaving on a trip, completed my service in quick order. Thanks Tony!!

"Good, small frustration"

We've always been happy with our service. However, I was frustrated yesterday. I was told to bring my truck in for a leak at my last oil change, I did yesterday, hauled my 2 young kids, their car seats, took the shuttle back home, got a call 6 hours later that they didn't fix anything. Apparently the technician at my oil change was mistaken. Would have been nice to avoid the hassle. Otherwise, always great service and the staff is top notch!

"Fantastic Service"

Brent was very professional and very quick responding to my problem, he was able to service my car faster than estimated. Brent made sure I was satisfied with everything! Brent and North Country Ford have always taken care of me!!

"Focus Clutch replacement"

North Country Ford was very efficient in diagnosing the issue my car was having and fixing it properly. I was very satisfied with their work. I felt like they value me as a customer and want to provide me with the best service possible.

"Auto service"

When we arrived for an oil change, I met with Tony who was helpful in getting our car in for service. He seemed very knowledgeable as well as personable and made our trip to your dealership very easy. You have some of the nicest professionals working for you. Thank you North Country.

Tony (last name unknown)

"Service"

Long time customer of NCF, they are always friendly and straight forward. Kelly actually remembered my phone call from 2 days before regarding the problem with my tire leaking air. Repairs and service done in a timely fashion.

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.