North Country Ford Lincoln - Service Center

10401 Woodcrest Drive Northwest, Coon Rapids, 55433
Makes: Ford|Lincoln|Service Center

North Country Ford Lincoln - Service Center
North Country Ford Lincoln - Service Center Info
Is this your service center?
Is this your service center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About North Country Ford Lincoln

Welcome to North Country Ford! Located in Coon Rapids, MN, North Country Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with North Country Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 763-427-1120 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

Saturday Closed

315 Service Center Reviews

"Like my new dealership!!!"

A couple years ago I changed my vehicle to a used Ford Expedition and had to go looking for a Ford dealership where I would feel comfortable going - particularly as a woman. North Country Ford has been a great find! They have consistently treated me well, been patient with my questions, honest in answers, and always done the requested service to my satisfaction. Tonight, knowing I was leaving on a trip, completed my service in quick order. Thanks Tony!!

"Good, small frustration"

We've always been happy with our service. However, I was frustrated yesterday. I was told to bring my truck in for a leak at my last oil change, I did yesterday, hauled my 2 young kids, their car seats, took the shuttle back home, got a call 6 hours later that they didn't fix anything. Apparently the technician at my oil change was mistaken. Would have been nice to avoid the hassle. Otherwise, always great service and the staff is top notch!

"Fantastic Service"

Brent was very professional and very quick responding to my problem, he was able to service my car faster than estimated. Brent made sure I was satisfied with everything! Brent and North Country Ford have always taken care of me!!

"Focus Clutch replacement"

North Country Ford was very efficient in diagnosing the issue my car was having and fixing it properly. I was very satisfied with their work. I felt like they value me as a customer and want to provide me with the best service possible.

"Auto service"

When we arrived for an oil change, I met with Tony who was helpful in getting our car in for service. He seemed very knowledgeable as well as personable and made our trip to your dealership very easy. You have some of the nicest professionals working for you. Thank you North Country.

Tony (last name unknown)

"Service"

Long time customer of NCF, they are always friendly and straight forward. Kelly actually remembered my phone call from 2 days before regarding the problem with my tire leaking air. Repairs and service done in a timely fashion.

"Luther Dealerships"

Between myself, my wife, and my two daughters we have 3 Toyota's, a Hyundai, and a Mustang. North Country has always been a relatively good dealership (I used to have a pick up truck from them also) but we were really happy when Luther took them over because we get great service on our Toyotas from the Luther Toyota dealership. No matter what brand you like or are in the market for I think the Luther dealerships are a step above the others in both customer care and service. Unlike some dealerships they figured out how to keep their customers happy and coming back. We have always had excellent service from them and intend to keep going back for new cars and service......

I can't remember the young man's name, he was at the counter June 3/4.

"Excellent customer service!!"

I recently brought my car in for a full-service oil change. I also had a transmission flush at the same time. I called to follow up on the transmission flush. Tom answered all of my questions and took extra time to look through my paperwork from prior visits. He explained in detail what the process is for a transmission flush and what they are looking for in the fluids. I was so impressed with the time Tom spent with me. I have all of my maintenance done at North Country and will definitely continue to do so.

"Service"

Kelly was as friendly and personable as could be. I talked to someone in management and they were very eager and willing to work with me to ensure my happiness.

"First Time Experience with Dealership"

After setting up an account online and booking a service, I asked that the service department call me to discuss the services I needed as there was more I wanted done than the options gave online. I set up the appointment 3 days in advance and never received a call. When I dropped off my vehicle, although I created an account online and scheduled the appointment online, they had to take all my information again and then made me feel as though they didn't really want to take down all my concerns about the vehicle. When I was quoted a price on a new key to be made and a new remote, I was not informed about additional costs that appeared on my final bill. When I received a call about the A/C as that was one of my concerns, they told me there was a wiring problem and that's why the A/C was not blowing cold air and that I should also charge the unit for another $260 charge although it was not empty. $260 for what? I had them check the brakes and on my final work order form they have the same words on my brakes as they do for the tires and the same measurement, how is that possible since they are measured in different manners? I also had a multi-point inspection completed so I could feel safe that everything was good and no further maintenance needed to be done. Great News, everything came out in the inspection as Green- Inspection Result OK.....But I am curious on two of the inspection items, one is that they checked the windshield for cracks, chips or pitting and it was checked green even though there are two pitted/cracked spots right in front of the driver's view and two- They checked all exterior lights and I got another green check and guess what, one of the side lights is missing because I took it out to go buy a new one and I haven't replaced it yet. To top it off, after picking up my car and starting it, I turned it off and the engine kept running, it has never done that until I took it here. I tried a few more times and the engine kept running even though I turned the key off and took the key out of the ignition. Do you think I should take it back to this dealership, I am kind of scared at this point. I would say that this dealership gets a big thumbs down from me.

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.