North Country Ford Lincoln - Service Center

North Country Ford Lincoln - Service Center
10401 Woodcrest Drive NW,
Coon Rapids, MN 55433
North Country Ford Lincoln Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About North Country Ford Lincoln

Welcome to North Country Ford! Located in Coon Rapids, MN, North Country Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with North Country Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 763-427-1120 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

Saturday Closed

704 Service Center Reviews
Road
7/07/2016

"Safety Recall"

I had an Appointment to have the air bag recall Repaired. Car was taken right in & work was completed much faster then promised. Always have left the Dealership Very Satisfied & Happy. THANKS !!!!

Nmb26
7/07/2016

"Great, fast and friendly service "

Recently had to drop off our explorer and had great service. The shuttle drove my husband home after dropping off our vehicle and this was a huge help to our family. We also had a quick repair with no appointment. We are always pleasantly surprised with this dealers efficiently and kindness. They go the extra mile

florida
7/06/2016

"Dave Christopher"

I like have Dave Christopher as a service advisor... he is so kind and helpful.. he never rushes you or tells you to wait.. He is my favorite of all of the advisors... Great person... great personality

Linda Vollmer
7/06/2016

"Hassle free service"

Quick service and excellent customer service. Brought my vehicle in to have license plates put on. Also offered to wash my vehicle and everything was done in a very timely manner. I have had other services done in the past without issues.

neumannford
7/01/2016

"Service"

I don't know you did the car wash after the service, but I am very impressed. There was not a single water spot on my car....Very nice...thank you!

LKH123
7/01/2016

"I have always like the prompt service I receive."

I had a oil change Friday morning and the service personal made sure may car was done promptly so my wife could get to work

Ken Schmidt
6/29/2016

"Normal service appointment"

As always, North Country Ford took excellent care of my truck. I was in and out in less time than even they estimated (45 minutes) for an oil and filter change, tire rotation, and checking brakes, fluid levels, belts and filters. I have always had great service from this dealership since I started coming here in 2011. Ken

steve
6/28/2016

"awesome"

I was impressed the moment I got there when I talked to Chris Schulze in service. She was awesome as was Chis the service tech I talked too. Everyone I talked to was great. Brandi delivery coordinator, Jack service advisor, Jeff sales & leasing, Nick parts department. They are all knowledgeable, friendly, upbeat, energetic and paid attention to what I needed and got it done. I have NEVER been in a dealership like North Country. With great turn around time and price I was truly impressed. I will be back and have already told several other people of my experience. Even the building and shop are bright, modern and clean. I give it all a 5 star.

Brandi Magnuson, Chris in service, Nick in parts

Kevin
6/24/2016

"Very Happy!"

Will was awesome! We did a price match..very fair! 4 new tires and in and out quick.....I did have to watch Ellen on the TV for an hour.....that was killer! But GREAT SERVICE!

janet
6/23/2016

"Always on time"

Just wanted to say that my appt. was for 3:00 pm and I got there a little early. She told me that she would have me out by 4:00 pm. I just happened to look out and see my car pull up. The oil was changed the tires rotated, and fluids filled and my car was washed. My car was done by 3:18 pm. AWESOME JOB!!!!! Never Disappoints.

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

; ; ; ; ; ;