North Country Ford Lincoln - Service Center

North Country Ford Lincoln - Service Center
10401 Woodcrest Drive Northwest,
Coon Rapids, MN 55433
North Country Ford Lincoln Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About North Country Ford Lincoln

Welcome to North Country Ford! Located in Coon Rapids, MN, North Country Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with North Country Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 763-427-1120 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

Saturday Closed

423 Service Center Reviews
Lena
3/31/2015

"A satisfied customer since 2000"

I have purchased 4 new vehicles from Luther North Country Ford since 2000; which includes my newest purchase of a F-150. All my vehicles have been serviced there and to date I would not go anywhere else to purchase a new Ford or have it serviced. In all this time they have only made me mad once and that was early on. They are always friendly and honest!

The cashier was wonderful too!

FordFusionsRock
3/31/2015

"The best around"

I've serviced my vehicle at many different places over the years. After finding North Country Ford Lincoln, it's the only place I'll go. I appreciate their superior customer service, quality work, and fair prices. Their friendly staff are down to earth people who will take the time to explain things in terms I can understand. I feel they genuinely care for my vehicle and safety!

RFA70
3/30/2015

"Excellent Service!"

I've had service done here before and would highly recommend getting your vehicle serviced here any time you need to have it done. Excellent customer service and reasonable priced. I trust my 2014 Edge being taken care of here.

JJ
3/28/2015

"Repairs out of warranty"

My 2013 Edge was 652 miles out of warranty when I discovered the front strut (dirver side) was leaking fluid. I called Northland and talked with Scott, service manager. He indicated that it was out of warranty (barely) so they would not be able to repair it under warranty. He stated "bring it in and we will fix it and not leave you out to dry, seeing how you purchased the vehicle from us". Boy were they helpful and lived up to the statement. While I didn't buy the extended warranty that was offered to me and I declined, I also felt that only 652 miles over was a little close. They worked with us, and my wife and I think they did a wonderful job of customer service after the sale. Would strongly recommend Northland Ford as car dealership that services what they sell. Hat's off to Scott and also to our very helpful salesman, Wally. JJ and BJ of BP,MIN

Former f150 fan
3/25/2015

"Service as Bad as Fords Quality"

Frustrated by continued 4x4 IWE issues in my 2013 F150. Both have been replaced 2 times. I can now diagnose the problem instantly, but it takes them a full week to even put it on hoist and diagnose/fix the problem. They were horrible about keeping me updated. Done with Fords and done with North Country.

Scott Smith

tradocdsoy
3/24/2015

"Dont like car dealers, BUT I LOVE NORTH COUNTRY FORD"

I can't believe I am actually writing a review... I have never taken the time to do this before... ESPECIALLY for a car dealership. However, I just want to say that North Country Ford is phenomenal!! Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE is very polite, attentive and personable, that means a lot to me. Additionally, the quality of work and efficiency of their team is amazing! They even washed my car when they were done servicing it... and even the gentlemen who HAND DRIED my car were extremely professional! Love this place!!!

I dont their name

Jake Ziegler
3/18/2015

"Great Atmosphere and Hassle Free!!!"

Overall I was very happy with the service. The experience was quick, easy, and painless. Very personable and friendly. I would highly recommend them, and will be taking my car there again for any future service!

janet
3/17/2015

"Would not go any other place"

All I can say is AWESOME, as usual. I never have a problem at North Country Ford. They get me in when I have the time, and I get out when they tell me I will be done. I will continue to go to North Country.

Anthony

Mary Kozak
3/13/2015

"Thanks"

I called with just a day's notice, because of some free time in my schedule. You were kind enough to slide me in for an overdue oil change, and rotated the tires, plus checking a few other things, and even a quick wash. Thanks so much. Mary Kozak

Bmwr65andy
3/04/2015

"First Oil Change 2014 Ford Focus SE 5-Door Hatchback"

First oil change for my 2014 Ford Focus SE 5-door. No appointment made, just tried to get in on my day off. Was prepared to wait for hours. Brandon got me right in and car was ready to go before I could get a second cup of free coffee. Oh yeah, IT WAS FREE! I love free stuff. These people know how to take care of their customers. Out of the respect I have for them, next time I'll call ahead or go online and make an appointment. I WAS a GM person all my life. Now I'm a member of the FORD family. First On Race Day - F.O.R.D.

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.