North Country Ford Lincoln - Service Center

North Country Ford Lincoln - Service Center
10401 Woodcrest Drive Northwest,
Coon Rapids, MN 55433
North Country Ford Lincoln Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About North Country Ford Lincoln

Welcome to North Country Ford! Located in Coon Rapids, MN, North Country Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with North Country Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 763-427-1120 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

Saturday Closed

555 Service Center Reviews
Arny Escape 15
11/05/2015

"General Maintenance "

I was just in for another routine oil change and again the service department performed in there excellent professional timely manor that they always do. Great job!!!

GreatEscape
10/31/2015

"Honest"

I have bought several cars from this dealership. I have all of the service performed at North Country Ford because they are honest, trustworthy, and have never given me bad advice. The service advisers give the facts of the situation and the options. The last time I brought my SUV in I expected I would need new tires (one had a slow leak, and all had 70,000 miles on them). Kelly examined the tires before the techs started working on the leaky one; she explained it could probably be repaired, and that the tires were in good shape at this time. She saved me hundreds of dollars by being honest. I appreciate that honesty, and I will continue to bring my vehicle in for service and repairs.

WhiteLimo
10/30/2015

"Consistently great to work with!"

Friendly, respectful staff. Always do a nice job! I feel I can ask questions, seek advice on the vehicle, and trust a staff that is familiar with my vehicle. The wash after service is also a nice touch! Thanks, North Country!

Curtis152
10/29/2015

"service"

Brent was great getting my truck in at short notice. He had my truck repaired and ready to next day which was awesome. Thanks Brent

Johnndebbie
10/28/2015

"Spark plug n poor processes"

I brought my truck in - ford has a notice that was sent to all truck owner - mine is a 2006. The dealership new that the spark plugs break easily - yet they did no prep work to assist them in removing - what I mean is they got my truck on Saturday - before noon n didn't soak them at all - n they didn't start working on it til Monday after 2- really- guess what 6 of the 8 broke . That is $30. Times 6- so they made a $180 from not having the brains to soak the plugs - geezz !! Will NEVER go back - I love my fords but this left a bad taste in my mouth - my next truck will not b a ford.

Will commers

Miller, Eddie
10/24/2015

"Recent Service"

North Country has always done a great job any time my vehicle has been in for service. The most recent service took less time than I thought it would. Super Job!!

Chris

Mustangsabc
10/23/2015

"Frustrating experience & poor communication"

My Ford Mustang was towed to North Country Ford because of an ignition key cylinder problem on a Sunday afternoon. I called right away Monday morning and was on hold for 27 minutes before I hung up. I tried again an hour later and this time left a message since no one answered the phone again. I did get a call back 3 hours later and a message that i would get a call when they knew more. I called multiple times and waited on hold for over 20 min each time. I really don't think the phone is ever answered, you always have to leave a message and hope you hear back. My car sat untouched for 4 days and it may have been longer had I not called for status. The actual repair was done in a timely manner, but the lack of communication from the service department was extremely frustrating and I will not be back...ever.

LCP
10/23/2015

"Always a pleasure!"

Dave from the service desk is wonderful! He explains everything in detail and makes sure you understand everything and are happy with your service before leaving! Tony from Quicklane is ALWAYS a pleasure! He remembers me every time I'm in for an oil change. He is exactly the definition of great customer service!

06 Stang
10/22/2015

"very good"

Got my oil change, And locking lug nut's. Service was good. The only problem getting the part's. I bought my Mustang in June, And it took this long to get them. And the door lock cap was the wrong one. But my salesman Greg Veum is the best. I have bought 2 cars from him, And my daughter and friend also in the last year. I will always send people to Greg.

Can't remember the name of the service guy.

RJuth
10/21/2015

"Excellent Customer Service "

I had my 2006 Explorer in for routine maintenance today. Tony from Quiklane handled everything. He does an excellent job throughout the entire process, from check-in to check-out. It's why I don't go anywhere else with my Ford vehicles.

Tony Napoli

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.