North Country Ford Lincoln - Service Center

350 Lifetime Service Reviews

North Country Ford Lincoln - Service Center
350 Reviews
North Country Ford Lincoln Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About North Country Ford Lincoln

Welcome to North Country Ford! Located in Coon Rapids, MN, North Country Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with North Country Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 763-427-1120 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

Saturday Closed

350 Service Center Reviews
Pollyborn
9/10/2014

"Service"

All went well people were friendly. Work was done one time. Truck was wash nicely. I have no complaints and would return and recommend to others

They were wonderful

morristhecat22
9/09/2014

"Oil Change"

Came in for an oil change and my car was promised in an hour. They finished on time and were courteous and friendly. Enjoyed the popcorn!!!

cgoebel
9/08/2014

"Slow leak not fixed"

Brought in vehicle on Saturday, September 6 for a slow leak in one of the tires. The service was fast and friendly, but they could not solve the issue because they could not find the leak. This will cause me to have to come in again when the low tire pressure light comes on, which is disappointing.

Napoli

barb.kaye.33
9/04/2014

"Lifesavers Again"

With only 3 days off' my 2 dogs and I were ready for a trip to the lake. All my gear was packed and both dogs were in their places when I backed out of the garage into a thunderstorm and a flat tire. NC Ford not only recommended the most professional towing company I have ever used, Brent in service was great. I was given all my options, with no sales pressure, and all materials were explained so I was able to make an informed decision. Their waiting area was clean and comfortable and all the staff were pleasant.I was back on the road with 4 new tires, alignment, etc in less than 2 hours. The cars handling and ride were great on the 4+ hour drive to the cabin and I was there in time for dinner. Thanks again NC Ford.

Pete Nelson
9/04/2014

"Constantly improving!"

We brought our 2014 Edge in for it's schedule maintenance yesterday and the service, customer service and friendliness was excellent! After a small customer service issue on a previous visit NC Ford shined this time! They followed up and were very interested in what caused our dissatisfaction from the previous service which I thought was great and the best part is that they actually addressed the issues and did great this time! Good companies are constantly looking at ways of improving and NC Ford proved to me that they are truly committed! Awesome!! Thanks for the great service!

terry.royle.92
9/03/2014

"Quality Work and Good Customer Service"

My second visit to North Country Ford. I wanted bearing noise in engine looked at and oil change. Dropped truck off. Service called and said truck was done and keys would be at cashier. Neither keys nor invoice were there 20 minutes later.Cashier said truck was probably in the wash. They said I should check with service desk. Service Desk said truck was in the wash and they would bring it into service bay when done. Service found the invoice and we went to cashier to pay. I returned to the service desk to wait for my truck to be brought into service bay. Waited about 15 minutes. I had stepped outside for fresh air where I discovered my truck sitting on the lot. I returned to the service desk and asked them to find my keys. Gentleman at the desk went into back room and found my keys. Not very organized in my opinion, and why I docked the star. I wont say they have poor customer service, but this time it was lacking something.

Goneau
9/01/2014

"Went in for an oil change and walked out with a new Lincoln!"

This is our three purchase at this dealership and we enjoyed all our purchases! The last two were due to oil changes - after looking at the new vehicles while our car was serviced, we ended up trading in the vehicle for new - not because there was anything wrong, but because we were just interested in the new vehicles! The service was great and our salesman, Rick Leyse, is awesome! We never experienced any high-pressured tactics - it was our decision to purchase new vehicles! We will always be faithful to North Country Ford - all personnel are friendly and respectful. They are like family!

Marilyn Nowicki
8/29/2014

"warranty work on Ford Escape"

Dave was thorough and took good care of my problem. There was a wobble noise in the front end that was causing the tires to wear unevenly. The service guys tracked it down and fixed it. Thanks!

denny.aagaard
8/27/2014

"Customer Service"

While in town I have been coming to your dealership for a few years. The last two oil changes I had done on my Ford diesel I needed additional attention as the drain plug leaked. Jake was my service writer and I told him of my past experiences. He made note of it on the write up. I also wanted the fuel filter replaced as it was due. Jake checked with the mechanic and let me know how long it would take. The time estimate was right on and when the truck was finished Jake noticed that the truck had not been washed. He had it done and we were on our way. Jake was very customer friendly and went above and beyond to make sure I was happy.

Jake ?

John Crain
8/27/2014

"First service"

Brought my 2014 escape in for its first oil change and you took care of my tire rotation and full car inspection. I was surprised you did all that for me and in a timely manner. Thank you John Crain

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Account Help

Your requested account information will arrive momentarily.
If not, please check your spam filter.
Back to log in