North Country Ford Lincoln - Service Center

North Country Ford Lincoln - Service Center
10401 Woodcrest Drive Northwest,
Coon Rapids, MN 55433
North Country Ford Lincoln Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About North Country Ford Lincoln

Welcome to North Country Ford! Located in Coon Rapids, MN, North Country Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with North Country Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 763-427-1120 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

Saturday Closed

459 Service Center Reviews
Norman
6/09/2015

"experience"

Dave had it pretty much set up for us when we arrived. Work was done in a timely, professional manner. We always look forward to our visits at North Country

eleanor.bursaw
6/07/2015

"Easy in and out"

Easy to make an appointment and quick oil change with all the perks. Nice place to watch the Twins game and have some free popcorn!

RoadTrip
6/07/2015

"Maintenance"

My oil change was quick, and I appreciate the reminder about tire rotation. I also was forewarned about my air filter replacement at next oil change. I also enjoyed your new Coffee Machine!!

Hayftj1
6/01/2015

"The Service I received was excellent."

Brent found me a loner on short notice and got someone to work on my F-150 within hours. North Country gave me the best treatment I could ask for. I wish Ford Motor company put that type of effort into insuring the quality of their trucks.

AHEdge2014
6/01/2015

"Courtesy Shuttle"

I was in there for service and an oil change, was told I would be able to get a ride back home if I lived within 10 miles of dealership. I was early to drop my car off and the gentlemen was out bringing someone else home (time out was 1:17) it was 1:35-1:40. My name was written next in line to get a ride and was told to have a seat in the lounge and he will come get me when he returns. So there I sat and at 2:45 I went up to the desk to see when he would be back, well he took the next gentleman after me and there was a time written that I was brought home at 2:36........um nope I was still there, very patiently waiting still for a ride home. They did get someone else to bring me home right away. All the work that was done was excellent and in a timely fashion, but as far as the shuttle.......I wont be counting on that again.

Jack Hackman

crock007
5/29/2015

"Frustrated with another dealer"

Called about work needed the gave me cost and that was what it was in the end people are friendly and work was done faster than expect. Nice to have a quiet care again.

Don't remember names

Escape man
5/28/2015

"Check your coupon"

I had an oil change and tire rotation today. It was good overall, but I was disappointed that the coupon I had printed to bring in for 39.99 was not good for my Escape, and I was charged more for my work. You might phone before you go to make sure the coupons they send are good for your vehicle.

Tony

Grssk
5/27/2015

"Oil change"

Took the car in today for an oil change, did not even call for an appointment. Got right in though! Service was excellent as always and even got my car washed as a courtesy - WOW.

Anthony napoli

ME
5/25/2015

"Pleasant Service Experience !"

I made a service appointment over the phone four days in advance for throttle control (wrench light came on), and for a Customer Satisfaction Program #14M03. I arrived at the dealership about an hour early and talked with another service representative who helped correct the work order that was previously written up. I mentioned that the car never did stall. I could only get 20 mph out of it to limp home, and that the rear lights were not out, but did not illuminate the same. Both were taken care of under Ford Programs. The third item discussed was whether or not to change the transmission fluid at 84,ooo miles or hold off until the 100,000 fluid specks time to change. After much discussion about fluid color, the difference between todays fluids and fluids of the past, I opted to change the fluid at this time. All was completed in the day and I was very pleased with ALL the employees I came in contact with. I had an overall great experience at this dealership with this service appointment. Satisfied Customer

childeroland42
5/21/2015

"The work was done well, but the communication... meh"

I brought my 2013 fusion hybrid in for service this past week because the check engine light was on. When the light turned on, I immediately called North Country and was able to set up an appointment for the following morning. I dropped off my car that evening, for them to work on in the morning. I expected that after the trouble code was checked, that I would be contacted and informed of what the issue was. Instead, 4 hours after my appointment time, I had to call them and they told me that the repairs were almost done and that I would be contacted shortly with a breakdown of the repairs. 5 hours later I FINALLY got a call telling me that my car was ready to be picked up. The repairs were done well, everything was under warranty so there was no charge, and the service I got at the dealership was great. But when I drop of my car to have a trouble light checked, and did not authorize any particular repair (which admittedly I would have authorized if they called me), I expect some sort of communication other than a call 9 hours later telling me that it is done.

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.