North Country Ford Lincoln - Service Center

10401 Woodcrest Drive Northwest, Coon Rapids, MN 55433

293 Lifetime Reviews for this Service CenterWrite a Review

• Pricing:

Is this your Service Center?
Learn about our Certified Service Center Program and claim this page
See Sales Reviews For This Dealership
"Great experience all around!"

dbrown81482
4/29/2014 12:33:58 AM

Mark DeMarsMark DeMars

My Review Of North Country Ford Lincoln :

After a dash light came on in my 2012 F-150, I called in and left a voicemail requesting a call back. Roger, in finance, took the call and was both curteous and professional and he expedited my call to the service department immediatley. Denny and Tom in the service department were not only professional, but compassionate to the cirumstances and treated me as if I was a friend. I was in there with my truck that evening and couldn't have felt more at peace in knowing that I was being taken care of. I waited with my 11-month old son, and the accomodations were great! The staff I interacted with were friendly and professional. Mark Demars, who I bought from two years ago, even came over and said hi; as if I had only been in a week ago. I couldn't feel more relieved and appreciative of the services recieved and the way I was treated. These guys treated me like I was a friend, and they were taking care of me, rather than ahything else. I couldn't be happier with the services AND service that I received, and I will definitely be going back! Thanks guys for everything!

Twitter
"Service on 2013 Ford Taurus"

ampmfuller
4/28/2014 10:14:55 AM

Brent JohnsonBrent Johnson

My Review Of North Country Ford Lincoln :

My husband and I now have a 2013 Ford Taurus that we didn't purchace there,but are bringing in for services needed,We also have had our 2001Ford SUV and a 2001 Sable serviced there over the the years.Have worked with Brent Johnson most of the time and he is superb,but have also worked with others who have given us excellent service as well.Will continue to come back for service to Brent and perhaps buy our next Vehicle from NorthCountry.Would definitely recommend your Dealership and Service to others.Thank You,Arlene and Paul Fuller

"First 5000"

HeathCarter
4/28/2014 10:05:59 AM

Brandon AndersonBrandon Anderson

My Review Of North Country Ford Lincoln :

This was the first routine service at 5000 miles for my 2014 Explorer. I showed up a little early to my appointment, but they got me in the rotation right away. The full oil change, tire rotation, and car wash were done in less than an hour. I had my baby back, looking great and keys in hand before I could even get through all my work emails on my laptop (nice wireless access in the lounge too). It was about as efficient and painless as a service appointment could be.

"keypad failure"

luvnit
4/22/2014 11:09:53 AM

Dave Christopher

My Review Of North Country Ford Lincoln :

Brought 2012 Edge in for a door key pad that fell out. They took photos. Ordered new part. Made an appointment to bring it back and covered it under Warranty. Service took 20 minutes and they washed it. Thanks Dave for your friendly service.

Twitter
"Service problem with our Ford Fusion Hybrid"

rthistle
4/17/2014 2:53:09 PM

Tim Rabel

My Review Of North Country Ford Lincoln :

We had a breakdown where the car would not run properly. We had it towed in and Tim Rabel was our service consultant. He was very prompt in telling us it would take additional time to diagnoses and that we would have a comparable loaner while the situation was being evaluated. He kept us inform as to the ongoing analysis and the need to have Ford factory engineers assist with the problem. It took 5 days and the issue was resolved and explained to us in clear layperson terms. We had the use of the loaner and our extended ford warranty covered all of the cost. As the only problem we have had with the car in 70,000 miles it was re-assuring that if we have an issue it will be taken seriously and resolve. We love our Fusion hybrid. It is a gem

Twitter
"North Country Ford employees are all great!"

SAndrews101213
4/17/2014 12:54:16 PM

Employee(s) Dealt With:
I can't remember anyones names - but everyone I talked with was 5 Star Wonderful!

My Review Of North Country Ford Lincoln :

We bought our 2010 Ford Escape last fall. We worked with Scott Smith and he was great! We bought he extended warrantee on our used Ford. The check engine light came on last weekend so be brought the truck in. Everything was a breeze - from the scheduling, drop-off, and pick up. Everything the truck needed was covered under our warranty including the rental car we got to use while our vehicle was being repaired. I received several communications during the repair.

Thanks North Country Ford

"service review"

skuta1
4/14/2014 6:08:03 PM

Kelly CasperKelly Casper

My Review Of North Country Ford Lincoln :

The staff and service was very social and welcoming and the work was done in a timely manner.Nice waiting area with with free wifi.

"Awesome Service"

Ronnie72
4/9/2014 7:34:20 PM

Dave ChristopherDave Christopher

My Review Of North Country Ford Lincoln :

We had an issue with our 2012 Edge. We came in thinking that the cost was going to be high even with our extended warranty. Dave informed us that the issue we were having was noticed by Ford and the cost would be free. They promptly ordered the part and got us in as soon as possible to get it installed. We were told that the installation was a two hour job. It was done in one hour and the issue was resolved. The car was washed and ready to go. North Country Ford has exceptional customer service and when I am ready to buy by next Ford, I will be back.

"Extremely Satisfied"

greg artman
4/9/2014 11:49:51 AM

Brandon AndersonBrandon Anderson

My Review Of North Country Ford Lincoln :

I set my appt on line for "Works" service. I was recieved and checked in on time. It was completed in 1 Hour. Great Job!

Twitter
"Heard noises coming from the rear"

Stid7264
4/7/2014 9:13:23 PM

Dave ChristopherDave Christopher

My Review Of North Country Ford Lincoln :

They found the problem ASAP..... Got a loaner vehicle, got my truck back when Dave said he would have it done. Good service! Great time!

<< Reviews 41-50 | Reviews 61-70 >>