North Country Ford Lincoln - Service Center

North Country Ford Lincoln - Service Center
10401 Woodcrest Drive NW,
Coon Rapids, MN 55433
North Country Ford Lincoln Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About North Country Ford Lincoln

Welcome to North Country Ford! Located in Coon Rapids, MN, North Country Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with North Country Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 763-427-1120 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

Saturday Closed

691 Service Center Reviews
Margo
6/21/2016

"Exceptional Service"

Great Service, Friendly Employees. I live in Plymouth now and it is so worth the drive, even if it is for only an oil change! If my vehicle ever needs any type of work done, this is the only place I will go.

Jacob Carlson

Exployer1
6/21/2016

"Service "

Great friendly service, handled issue with a tire that was not reparable. There was an attempt to minimize the cost by plugging the nail hole, that was not successful so a new tire put on. The service was done quickly and professionally.

Do not recall the employees name.

Frannie
6/18/2016

"Great Customer Service!"

I needed a major repair, and I was kept informed all along the way. Everything was clearly explained, people were friendly and answered my questions, and having a shuttle to get me to/from home was an extra bonus!

Jake

Dehnid

"Disappointed "

Bought a truck for 27k 5 months ago, was a used 2011 F150 super crew with 47000 miles. Five months later spark plugs and coils go out and vacuum on brakes are bad.. Talked to service and said this is ridiculous, said I was going to get a discount but just paid 500 bucks for work with no discount on invoice. Will not be bringing my business or ever recommend them.

North Country Ford Lincoln responded to this review

July 27, 2016

Thank you for the feedback. Feedback is a valuable tool for us to ensure our guests have a great experience. We would like the opportunity to discuss your bill with you, as it is never our intention to incorrectly bill any of our guests. Please contact Tom at 763-331-7062 to discuss.

craig_s

"4x4 Engagement Work"

We brought our F250 in to fix a 4x4 engagement issue. The service group was prompt at getting the vehicle in the shop for diagnosis, and worked with our "warranty" company to process the required information to get approval. The "warranty" company was difficult to work with, but Dave worked with them to work through the approval process. Ultimately it wasn't covered by them, but Dave got it in the shop quickly for the work. He kept me up to date with parts that should be replaced while the vehicle was torn apart, and throughout the process. He returned my phone calls promptly and did a good job communicating. One of the best Dealership experiences I have had to date. Dave actually seemed to care if I was updated and happy with the process, unlike most dealerships who just care about making the most $$$ possible during a service visit, and working on their own schedule. There was an issue with the billing, but when I noticed it the service group quickly resolved the mistake.

happy client
6/16/2016

"replacement of gas tank/ recall"

I was very happy with the service from the first call I made to set up the appt. to dealing with Chris Schulze. I was on a tight schedule for time, and they made sure that they finished in time. I had planned on washing the car before bringing it in, but ran out of time. Then they surprised me by washing the car when they were done working on it. They even got the bugs off the front of the car that I had a hard time doing! Thanks so very much! Thanks so much for all you did! Linda Dieken

Sonja
6/15/2016

"transmission issues"

I have put about 5,000 miles on my car (2015 Ford Fusion) since I got it with almost 29,000 on it but this is the 2nd time I had brought it in due to a transmission issue. The service team and all involved have been great and we hope this time around it is fixed permanently. The customer service is awesome there. Sonja Seim.

B Worth
6/15/2016

"Great service"

I brought my truck in for warranty service and as always, the service dept rocks! This is my second truck from North Country and I'll buy from them again when the time comes.

Fish slayer
6/14/2016

"Interior rust"

Chris was great in handling my appt check in and out. I was impressed that NCF and Fors stood behind their product even though the interior rust easy very weird and couldn't be explained .

panic420wi
6/14/2016

"Service on 2011 Lincoln MKX"

We live over an hour away from this dealership, yet will not use another one for our Lincoln needs. The main reason is Brent Johnson in the Service department. Every time we are in there, he makes sure to give us the best service possible and understands the time issues we have. Our MKX was towed there Monday evening and was done Tuesday afternoon. Thank you Brent!!!!

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

; ; ; ; ; ;