North Country Ford Lincoln - Service Center

North Country Ford Lincoln - Service Center
10401 Woodcrest Drive NW,
Coon Rapids, MN 55433
North Country Ford Lincoln Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About North Country Ford Lincoln

Welcome to North Country Ford! Located in Coon Rapids, MN, North Country Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with North Country Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 763-427-1120 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

Saturday Closed

601 Service Center Reviews
angel132
1/21/2016

"Service Repair"

I bought my car here from Tim and only come here for service. This is the best dealership out there with the best staff! I would highly recommend everyone to buy from Tim or North Country and would definitely recommend the service department for anyone's service needs.

Will Commers

adamsdrea
1/20/2016

"excellent service and quality care"

I brought my car in for a recall and oil change. I was offered a rental car at no charge while the recall was being fixed. Then during the inspection that was included with the oil change they found a leaky water pump which they told me was covered under the power train warranty. They replaced that at no charge as well. Even though they had to order the pump I had my car back 24 hours later! I couldn't believe it , it was amazing! Jack kept me updated and informed throughout the whole process . His customer service was exceptional! This has been the best car repair experience I have ever had! I would completely recommend north country ford! Thank you !

jack

Don B
1/20/2016

"Service Repair"

I brought my Ford Edge in for service today for a recurring problem. I was offered a shuttle ride home because they were backed up. I appreciated their offer. They were able to fix the problem the same day and I am hoping this will take care of it. Don

Jack Hackman

Happy farmer
1/18/2016

"Service repair"

I had my pickup into north country Ford for service today and I will was treated very good. They even finished the work much faster than I was expecting

John Hackman

XYZ
1/16/2016

"Very frustrating & disappointing experience"

This review is for service department. I am a relatively new customer and I’ve been very happy with Luther North Country Ford the first couple times, I even called and emailed the manager to compliment their employees. But this recent time I was very dissatisfied with the service. Last September I sent my car in to replace the front stabilizer/sway bar along with some other recommended service. Right after the service I could still hear the clunk noise coming from the front of my car. I have already attempted to resolve this problem by stopping by to the dealership, they did a test drive and couldn’t hear anything so they let me go. Yesterday when I went in for an oil change, I addressed the problem and asked them to try to figure out the clunk noise. After 7 hours without hearing from them, I called and asked the advisor how was the car, and he said they will call me back. When the advisor called me back he said that I will have to replace the front and rear stabilizer/sway bar and it will cost me over six hundred dollars total. I told him I already replaced it during last visit and it didn’t perform well for me, I asked if they could just fix the front stabilizer/sway bar for me this time? He said he wouldn’t be able to do that because I need to do both at the same time. I understand that I may need to replace them at the same time since they probably wear at the same rate. But here is the problem, I told the advisor ahead of time that I replace the stabilizer/sway bar on my last visit, apparently he didn’t listen to me so he tried to charge me again. And since last time they can replace the front one, why this time they cannot? At the end, the advisor agreed to replace the front stabilizer/sway bar since it is still under warranty (wish he'd listened the first time and save us some trouble). But when I came in to get my car, he told me that somehow the nuts of the links were lose so they just tighten the nuts of the links. He offered no feedback on the condition of the car. I can't help but think that why they didn’t tighten it up at the first place, instead they want to charge me again for their mistakes. This visit wasn’t a smooth experience at all, and I felt almost being ripped off. And the whole process took over 8 hours and back and forth phone calls. (No communication for 7+ hrs.) It was very frustrating and I felt like I wasted my time. The good aspect of this recent visit was that the cashier lady and the shuttle driver was very friendly and made me feel welcomed. But the purpose of going to your dealership to get my car taken care of, not socializing. If the maintenance and repair service is not up to standards then I doubt I will come back for more business.

Verna K
1/16/2016

"Routine oil Change"

I am new to the ford family and this dealership. I have to admitt i was confused pulling in, but was greeted quickly. I used the quick lane, no appt, and was in and out within the hour promised. Fast and friendly - a great experience. Thank you.

Dave.Titterington
1/15/2016

"Inoperable rear defrost and heated mirrors"

Great service and communication from the people at North Country Ford in Coin Rapids. They got right on it and the fix didn't cost me a dime. The hardest thing was resisting the temptation to buy another car while waiting.

John McGill and John Hackman

Bob Coon Rapids
1/15/2016

"Excellent Customer Service and Honest"

Brought in my F-150 with 170k miles for an oil change. They did not try to pressure me into replacing wear items, as they could have easily done so considering the high mileage. Because they were 15 minutes later than the agreed upon completion time, they did not charge me for the oil change. Very surprised. I would highly recommend North Country Ford for their auto service. Bob, Coon Rapids

William Commers

LabMaster
1/14/2016

"Recall Repair"

Friendly people, good service, even washed my truck! This was for a recall for the cruise control software issue. Fixed at no charge (as it should be). Fully inspected and reported on condition of vehicle - 99+ items.

Christine Schulze, Mark Slatoski

Jim N
1/13/2016

"Same day appointmentt"

My driver side window fell off the track on my Ford F150 and fell to the bottom part of the door. Outside weather was about -25 below windchill, so I called up Dave at North Country Ford and he was able to get me in that night, this was good because as I stated it was about -25 wind chill. Thanks Dave

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.