North Country Ford Lincoln - Service Center

361 Lifetime Service Reviews

North Country Ford Lincoln - Service Center
361 Reviews
North Country Ford Lincoln Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About North Country Ford Lincoln

Welcome to North Country Ford! Located in Coon Rapids, MN, North Country Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with North Country Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 763-427-1120 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

Saturday Closed

361 Service Center Reviews
thetravlor
10/07/2014

"Bad rattle"

I brought my F-150 in with a very annoying rattle. Another store had diagnosed it in the rear spring. Service manager Tom and I drove the truck and located the problem. He and the tech later found a front stabilizer link to be the source. The sound resonated into the frame and sounded like it was in the back. I'm a happy camper now.

Douglas Persing
10/06/2014

"Best Service Dept in town"

The first car I purchased from North Country was in 2009 and until that time did not put much effort into having my service work done at a dealership as it always seemed that they were less personal and more expensive than other service shops however I decided to give them a try. Since that time I have not only been bringing my car in for all the service needed I also bought an F150 and take that there for service as well. Denny is the best to work with and if there are any issues he makes sure that there is a resolution that is satisfactory to both the customer and the dealer.

Denny

cnarum
10/06/2014

"Excellent Service Experience"

Everything went smoothly. The Ford oval on the front grill was delaminating. It was replaced for no charge on the same day. Oil change, tire rotation and car wash was the service.

John Hackman

garfield1
10/02/2014

"Recall services for a 17 year old Ford Explorer"

My son just bought his first car. Its a 1997 Ford Explorer XLT. We recently received a recall notice for it. I called North Country Ford to schedule an appointment. They got me in really quick. Said it would take an hour and it did. They were friendly and even offered a free car wash coupon to my son. Thank you for making my sons car safe.

Mark Greiner
9/29/2014

"Good Service"

They got me in a full month quicker for a warranty recall repair than any other Ford service center in the Twin Cities. Great experience. I will be coming back for everything I need in the future.

toots55309
9/26/2014

"Excellent Customer Service"

We have always experienced excellent Customer Service at North Country Ford. The shuttle service makes is an asset that is greatly appreciated, as we have been able to go shopping or have lunch while the car is being worked on. Kelly has always been very accommodating and upbeat. Thank You for your service. Don & Donna Bouley Big Lake, MN 55309

gina.stroman
9/23/2014

"Ford Edge"

My 2008 Ford Edge suddenly wouldn't move forward. I had it towed to North Country Ford last Friday am. They diagnosed the issue on Friday afternoon, informed me that it was still under warranty, gave me a free rental car for the weekend and had it repaired on Monday. Dave and Denny could not have been more professional. I had purchased the car two years ago and really hadn't been back since, except for an occasional oil change - they have eared my loyalty and I will definitely be back from now on. This dealership gives great customer service.

Denny

annfroe
9/19/2014

"Flat tire. "

Kelly in service is awesome! She helped me connect to Roadside assistance, and that helped me get flat tire changed so I could get to Ford. Once there, Kelly helped with quoting a price for new tire and thought it would be done in an hour. She was correct. Kelly also price matched tire and I received a new tire for a lot less than expected! Thank you Kelly!

tjwhiteford
9/18/2014

"Great Service"

Brought my vehicle in for the first oil change since I purchased it. Kelly at the Quick Lane service counter was very friendly and helpful. Service was done in less than an hour and the bill didn't break the bank with extra charges! Fantastic experience and EXTREMELY satisfied with everything! I will be back! Thank you!!

kari.vaughn.16
9/17/2014

"Lack of communication "

I made an appointment over the phone and was told that I had an eight year 80,000 mile warranty and that the appointment would take two hours. I also told them I need a shuttle ride to my work and they forgot to schedule one. Turns out I only had a three-year 36,000 mile warranty and the appointment took more than four hours. There seems to be a lack of communication

Kris

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Account Help

Your requested account information will arrive momentarily.
If not, please check your spam filter.
Back to log in