North Country Ford Lincoln - Service Center

335 Lifetime Service Reviews

North Country Ford Lincoln - Service Center
335 Reviews

North Country Ford Lincoln - Service Center Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About North Country Ford Lincoln

Welcome to North Country Ford! Located in Coon Rapids, MN, North Country Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with North Country Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 763-427-1120 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

Saturday Closed

335 Service Center Reviews
Mike Clark
8/14/2014

"Friendly, Fast & Fantastic!"

I didn't have an appointment set up, they got me right in, dropped me off at AMC Showplace, offered to pick me up after the movie, and washed my truck. It can't get any better than that. I truly appreciated the excellent service I receive whenever I stop at North Country Ford in Coon Rapids. Tom Reil and Brett Radde have always been available to answer any questions outside of the service department.

newuserj
8/12/2014

"Recall service work"

I had a recall item on my vehicle and the this dealership took care of it. I also asked about some rust spots and a noise I was hearing while driving. Denny polished out the rusts spots and told me where could pick up the polish to finish any other spots. I couldn't believe it was that easy! Dave was very thorough in his explanation when asked what was all done. Oh I told the receptionist what I was there for and asked where I was supposed to go, what door I was supposed to go to, she looked at me dumbfounded and said to just walk over there and they'll tell you what to do. There are a lot of garage service doors there and for this being the fist time there I had no idea where to go. Over all - excellent place to go and I would highly recommend this dealership (just don't anticipate the receptionist to really help you out)

Denny

Sharyl Shockman
8/11/2014

"Always pleasant and helpful"

I have been buying new vehicles from North Country Ford for over 20 years. I have been working with Dave Christopher in Service on a few issues since purchasing my 2012 Ford Edge. He has ALWAYS gone beyond the scope of excellent customer service, and has always made sure that my concerns and needs have been taken care of in a very timely manner.

Stan Graf
8/07/2014

"WILL NEVER EVEBUY A FORD OR ANY VEHICLE FROM YOUR DEALERHSIP"

TIME TO TAKE CUSTOMER SERVICE LESSONS! Your service reps refused to believe issues/problems we were experiencing with your new vehicle. After 15 months Service did FINALLY determine we had a transmission issue. Parts for our 2013 Focus were ordered and we were told it would take a month for it to arrive. When the part did arrive we were told we had to wait over 2 weeks because their were numerous vehicles ahead of us. Sales Rep was of no assistance except to remark he would be able to help with a trade in!!! When trying to contact your Service Department we were on hold 6 minutes; however your front desk employees did make every effort to get us in touch with the service and they were courteous and helpful.

Blkstang
8/04/2014

"Unsatisfied "

I brought my Ford Mustang in to have the two driver's side power window switches replaced. I was told the culprit was the master switch inside the door and that the part would be delivered in an hour. 2 hours later I was informed that the wrong part was delivered and only half of the job was able to be completed. I understand these things occasionally happen and I agreed to bring it back when the correct part arrives. Upon inspecting my vehicle prior to driving off the lot, I noticed a 1 inch tear in my door cover panel (vinyl). This car is in pristine shape and I know every detail of it inside and out. This incident undoubtedly occurred in the shop. I immediately notified the Service Supervisor who told me it will be fixed when I come back next week. I will write a follow up review upon completion of both repairs. So far I am not satisfied with this dealership.

bsikes
8/04/2014

"Impossible to get help or follow up"

Staff is either over or not interested in customer service wait times on the phone are unbelievable. When i did talk with someone in the service department they were friendly just terrbily hard to actually get someone.

Roger Finance

ron.waldoch
8/02/2014

"Service"

I have been going to North Country Ford for 13 years. Purchased 3 new vehicles during that time. Always been treated very well. Service is also very good, Thank you.

Jacob Carlson

shotgunmn
7/31/2014

"2012 Explorer Service"

I commend North Country Ford for going the extra mile to diagnose and resolve a difficult remote starter issue. It took a while, but they found the issue and fixed it. I appreciate their dedication and persistence.

mbordeaux
7/30/2014

"irritating"

My immediate experience involved a customer arguing with a Customer service rep. Immediate negative reaction. Next experience... I was told to drive into the quick service lane and go to the desk for assistance. I went to the desk and told them I had a 715 appointment to check out my shocks, tires, and alignment. I was told there was no service tech in and could not be helped. I asked why was I told 715 was open on the schedule... The rep said I do not know. He then went outside and I was asked to step out and speak with Dan. Dave eventually helped me. I had alignment issues and tires that were completely damaged and beyond repair. dave immediately asked for evidence of tire rotation. Like I carry that with me!!!! Immediately putting me on the defensive. truth is I missed 1 ....1 rotation. I paid for an alignment that was blamed on pot holes??? I refused new tires. I got new tires the next day at a third party and was told it is common for new Fords to be out of alignment....VERY disappointed! Furthermore, I was told by a mechanic, Not at Ford, that I had a shock leaking. Dave told me that there was no evidence of shock leaking.... This has not been followed up on with a third mechanic, but it will be ..... Sorry, but Ford service is lacking and needs to back up there product.

Mike Cooley
7/30/2014

"Always great service"

I bought my Ford Fusion at North Country and have it serviced there. They are always fast and friendly. And the car has been awesome.

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.