North Country Ford Lincoln - Service Center

North Country Ford Lincoln - Service Center
10401 Woodcrest Drive Northwest,
Coon Rapids, MN 55433
North Country Ford Lincoln Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About North Country Ford Lincoln

Welcome to North Country Ford! Located in Coon Rapids, MN, North Country Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with North Country Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 763-427-1120 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

Saturday Closed

372 Service Center Reviews
mmiskovich
11/09/2014

"Service/quick lube & tires...needs work!"

Let me start off by saying the vehicle exchange program was awesome! Dana explainned the vehicle and allowed me to take my pick of any vehicle. I drove the new Ford Flex for the entire time mentioned below which I was grateful for...however... I brought my Milan in for some service on a Wednesday and with in 2 hours I was called and informed that the "job" was more serious...and rather then the $68.00 diagnostic & $150 change of belts, it was now going to be $1300-$1600 due to a bent screw in the engine (and insert more mechanic talk). I approved this work to be completed and was informed that I could pick up my car the following day. It was about time to pick up my car and the service department called and said that they broke a part when putting the engine back in "it was 100 % their fault and I would not be charged for any of it". However, they needed to order the part and it would be there the following morning (Friday). Friday they called (I needed my car back by 3pm at the latest) and said it was a way larger job and after inspecting the shift cable it was not their fault but rather something that just bunched internally and they were not sure why. The 7+ hours of labor and the $35.00 part would be an extra $1900.00 that I was expected to pay....umm negative! After speaking with the service guy (Tony) he said that they could drop it to $350. I was still not ok with that considering I never gave permission (of which prior I informed them that I want to approve all additional work) and was told that it was 100% their fault and it would be no cost to me. Spoke to the manager (Mike i believe) and expressed my irritation with him and he also appeared to be irritated with the fact that I was not ok/willing paying for their mistake despite the fact that they already reduced it to "$350 from $1900". I informed him of the conversation with Tony about it being "100% their fault and no cost to me" Mike asked to call me back. Mike called back shortly after that and informed me that they were going to take care of it 100% like prior stated because customer satisfaction was their #1 goal. At 1456 they called and my car was ready, needless to say I still had to wait because the paperwork was not ready (keep in mind I needed my car by 1500 at the latest)... Once I picked up the car after waiting on the paperwork (1545)... there was grease all over the passanger seat and door, the drivers window and steering wheel and the plastic cover to protect the underside of the car was still in the trunk...still disappointed with the experience and would consider a different location in the future.

tony & the service manager (mike?)

Erik2014
11/08/2014

"Nice people but really low quality of work"

I bought a new car from this dealership in May 2014. I waited about 3 hours to talk to a finance person after agreeing to buy the car. I have had my car into the service department no fewer than 10 times for warranty repairs so far. I really like the car but the quality of work is quite poor. I am always given a ride via shuttle or a loaner vehicle which is nice and industry standard, I am sure. When my car is returned from service, it is always returned with the issue unresolved or something new they broke. I took my car in because the sync voice button would intermittently stop working. I was even able to demonstrate this to them. It was returned to me 3 times without resolution saying they had no idea how to resolve it and hopefully Ford would figure it out sometime. The last time I was told my cell phone is probably causing the problem and I should not connect my phone to the stereo (which is how the stereo is designed to be used). I asked them to fix the plate that lines up to the shift plate in the console because they were not flush. The fixed it but it looks like they did so by banging it with a screwdriver because it is covered in scuff marks and the plastic plate around the shift looks to have been pried up with screwdriver as well because it has a chip in it. I paid $1500 to have navigation installed as an add on from the accessories department. My car was returned with navigation but hybrid features disabled because the software was installed incorrectly. The plastic plate that covers the window switches on the driver side door was warped/not flush with the panel. They ordered a new one and replaced it. My car was returned with the switch warped in a different place and clearly not flush. No one reviewed the work with me to confirm it was performed correctly. Now I need to make another appointment to ask them to fix it again. This does not include numerous un-returned calls, missed commitments on getting back to me. Everyone has been kind and friendly but the poor quality of work and the number of times I have had to take a brand new car in is staggering.

Valeri1971
11/07/2014

"Warranty work and oil change."

North Country Ford has very friendly people working there and fixed my car very quickly plus they gave me a loner car for the day it was being fixed. The only disappointment that I have is that I bought my first brand new car, a 2014 Ford Fiesta, and I have had a transmission problem when there is only 20,000 miles on it. It was covered under warranty this time but I am concerned that the same problem will occur and I can't afford to own a car with chronic transmission problems. But like I said earlier, everything else is really great about this dealership.

TKM49
10/31/2014

"Mysterious Derek"

Never actually met Derek, although he called me to schedule my appointment to get the Crystal Fusion on my windshield. I was told on the phone, it would take about an hour. I got to the shop before 4:00pm, the nice lady at the counter paged him, he didn’t show up, she called someone and asked to have Derek come to the Service Counter, but I never saw him. After signing my name, she kindly asked me to go wait in the waiting area, so I did. At 5:15 I was still waiting for my vehicle. I then walked back to the Service Counter and asked "how much longer"? The gentleman behind the counter said, I will go check for you. He came back and said "Oh it’s done, we have been looking for you." I thought that was odd, since I didn't move from the chair in the waiting area for over an hour. I was listening for my name. He kind of pointed to the name Anthony (my husband) on the receipt. He walked me over the cashier and she said "We've been looking for you." I responded with my name is KELLY - not Anthony. Apparently they even called my husband, who was at home, to tell him his vehicle was done, he didn't have the appointment, he didn't sign his name to the paperwork, I did. The other thing I didn't like was I never got to speak to anyone after the work was done, I'm not sure what to do as a follow-up after they put the Crystal Fusion on the windshield. So in the future, maybe they should look at the name of the person who the appointment is with, look at who signed the papers before the work was done, and not at who bought the car. P.S. I never did see Derek.

terrie.ortloff
10/29/2014

"Impressed"

Although I live in Circle Pines, and Work in White Bear Lake, I decided to bring my 2013 Taurus to North Country Ford - why? Because customer service is very important to me and that was lacking in the dealership one mile from where I am employed. So I drove the extra miles to get exceptional customer service. I had heard good things about North Country Ford - and my friends were right. Thank you for doing such a great job. I truly appreciate it.

Chris S.

lmtaffe
10/29/2014

"disappointed"

When i scheduled the appointment I had chosen a tire after searching for the same tire that the original call was quoted. Then when I arrived the tire selection was not indicated on my info for the appointment. I also asked service to verify a genuine Ford tail pipe rubber hanger because I had replace the m about 6 months ago. To me they were about a half inch too short because since the replacement turning right and bumps the tail pipe would hit the body. When completed it was explained that they hard a hard time duplicating the rattle. I then told my Rep that I really had asked to verify the length because I knew they were sold and intact. When I went to the cashier I asked about a 70$ rebate on the tires. My Rep said that he forgot and would fill one out. He never asked me if I wanted to apply for the Ford card that would give another rebate. I left returned home and then left home to drive to Mtka. It was a windy day yesterday and when I got to 50mph my hood started lifting and bouncing. It had not been shut tight before leaving the dealership. This was very nerve racking and could have been very dangerous.

DB99
10/27/2014

"Great service as usual."

I brought my 99 7.3 SuperDuty in for an oil change and tire rotation like I have been for years and will for many more. I come to and have been coming to North Country Ford because I trust their work. I can also get some work done without the hassles of the office with their free wifi. Everything was as expected and completed in a timely manner.

mauep
10/21/2014

"Great service without any hassle."

Just had my oil changed, excellent service as usual. The oil change only took an hour and was able to enjoy some coffee and the paper in there great customer waiting area during the hour.

eleanor.bursaw
10/18/2014

"Always a good experience"

I feel taken care of from the moment I get out of my car. The free car wash is always a nice surprise, Pleasant waiting area and good coffee.

lenape80
10/12/2014

"Oil Change/Rotation"

Why is it called "Quick Change" when it takes an hour and 20 minutes? This is not quick for this type of service. Is this is a booking or a staffing issue?

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.