North Country Ford Lincoln - Service Center

North Country Ford Lincoln - Service Center
10401 Woodcrest Drive NW,
Coon Rapids, MN 55433
North Country Ford Lincoln Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About North Country Ford Lincoln

Welcome to North Country Ford! Located in Coon Rapids, MN, North Country Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with North Country Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 763-427-1120 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

Saturday Closed

648 Service Center Reviews
Robin
4/20/2016

"Good service again!"

No hassle. Everything was taken care of, I was kept informed of progress and repairs and service were exceptional. We have been North Country customers for years and the good service will keep us coming.

bartdabart
4/19/2016

"Fantastic experience again. "

Have been doing business with North Country for years. This last visit exceeded my expectations. Fantastic job by the technicians and service advisor Jack Hackman.

Jack Hackman - 5 - Excellent

mark40
4/19/2016

"very easy to have work done"

20,000 mile check up and some minor repairs with warranty coverage. No games with the bill! All was very good. Thanks for a hassle free experience

Chris Schultze

Linda B.
4/15/2016

"Service"

I purchased my Ford Fusion from this dealership 5 years ago. I have always brought it back to the dealership for regular/routine maintenance and service. I have never had anything but a positive experience in dealing with the service group. I totally trust that any recommendations they have for my car are needed and not just an add on to my oil change. As an added bonus, they have the BEST popcorn and coffee in the waiting area. It is always a pleasure to wait for my care to be serviced.

11301Engstad
4/14/2016

"New Tires"

I had new tires put on and a front end alignment, very friendly and professional. Plus i met with Wally in sales for a while, he is GREAT!

John10541
4/13/2016

"Routine service and oil change"

Just had our pickup in for a routine oil change and service. This dealership makes everything easy and efficient, from dropping off to picking up and service done in a timely manner. Thank you again for your high quality customer service.

Lois L
4/13/2016

"car tune up and oil change"

I did not buy my new vehicle at this dealership(bought car in FL and loved that dealership, so was nervous about a different one for service at home) but am using them for all service. I have been very impressed with the care I've received. Each time I've gotten appointments that fit my schedule, Brent was the service person for most of the times--he always called with updates, and was very efficient. I will continue to use this dealership and recommend them highly!

peloqin,mindy89
4/13/2016

"Oil change and inspection"

The checkin process is very quick and courtious. As always, the service group was quick and dependable. I will be returning for service. Thank you for the great service.

William Commers

Bob K.
4/12/2016

"Oil Change"

Arrived at the dealership without an appointment for an oil change. I was told it would be about an hour and fifteen minutes. I told them to go ahead, and got the car in 45 minutes. Nice job guys. (It's a black car, on a sunny day, should not have had it washed, hard to get off water spots all over the car. Oh well.)

Antonio

Joan&Tommy
4/10/2016

"Brent Johnson knows how to treat customers!"

Brent Johnson has the wonderful ability to treat customers as a most valuable commodity. He made us feel as though we were the most important people in his life while dealing with our problem, rather than an interruption to his busy day. And Brent is most knowledgeable and competent when it comes to automobile servicing. Orchids to Brent, and orchids to North Country for keeping employees like Brent. We will continue to buy our cars from North Country, and avail ourselves of their services. Joan and Tommy Cebulla, Andover, MN

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.