North Country Ford Lincoln - Service Center

North Country Ford Lincoln - Service Center
10401 Woodcrest Drive Northwest,
Coon Rapids, MN 55433
North Country Ford Lincoln Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About North Country Ford Lincoln

Welcome to North Country Ford! Located in Coon Rapids, MN, North Country Ford is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with North Country Ford a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 763-427-1120 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

Saturday Closed

383 Service Center Reviews
chbla001
12/20/2014

"Great"

Love my 2012 Ford Edge. The service department is clean, quick, and efficient. Love the car wash. You fixed the mi stacks that had been made at the Duluth Northstar dealership a week ago.

Chris

Dodger12
12/13/2014

"EXCELLENT!"

We ALWAYS get EXCELLENT service at North Country Ford! The staff is very friendly and upbeat! They EARN your respect! Appointments seem to be easy to book, as well! Brent Johnson, in service, is great!

Maria Lofstuen
12/11/2014

"Oil change for first timer"

As a first time vehicle owner, I am still figuring out all the necessary ins and outs of taking care of my car. When I went in for my first oil change and to pick up new license plates, I was helped by friendly employees who didn't make me feel like I was inconveniencing them with my questions. It was done in 45 minutes and when I went out my new license plates were on and the car was washed too! What an awesome surprise.

Unsure

mh7487ht
12/09/2014

"Mildly dissappointing"

I had an appointment for 9:15 AM and I was going to wait at the shop because they said it would take 2 hours. I ultimately decided to go home and they said it would be done by 3 PM. At 3:00 PM received a call to tell me that they had not even looked at it yet, They did not complete all the repairs and did not wash the car as requested. To be fair, however, a part had to be ordered, but it took 8 hours to tell me that.

Hackman, Jack

brmr041391
12/06/2014

"Excellent experience!"

Dave Christopher was my Service Advisor. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. They had my car for a little bit and then called letting me know I could pick it up. I went back, it had been washed (very nice touch) it was fixed. Dave gave me his card and said if for some reason you have any more problems give me a call. I thought that was great to have his name and number just in case. Very pleasant experience, thank you Ford!

F250owner
12/04/2014

"Great customer service."

Jack Hackman went out of his way to help in the repair of a coolant leak and battery problem I was having. He was late in leaving to see his wife, who was in the hospital, to take care of me when I picked up my vehicle. Thank you Jack.

Jack Hackman

annettez2
12/02/2014

"More than just an oil change."

This afternoon I had an appointment for an oil change and once again I got more than I expected. Upon my arrival, I am greeted with so many smiles and hello's, I feel like I am part of the family. Then they take "my baby" back to work on her. While this is happening, I sit down to chat with my friendly salesman, Scott, which is like catching up with my brother. Always a warm hug and a great story. While we are talking, the service tech comes out with my air filter, which is filthy, and says that he really recommends that I get this changed, for my safety. I concur. I am in and out in an hour, and with a sparkling clean truck to boot. I just love the service I get at Luther North Country Ford in Coon Rapids. They have a customer for life!!

Scott Smith and William in service

ashley.waage.5
11/25/2014

"Car Starter Install/Routine Oil Change"

Wonderful service - quick and efficient. Great place to wait for your car. Love that they always wash it too! Would recommend this place to everyone.

William Middelstedt

willoweng3
11/21/2014

"New tires and battery for winter made easy and affordable"

I needed four new tires for my Jeep Liberty and Jack Hackman took outstanding care of me. He assisted me in selecting the best tires for my needs and got me the best price possible. As the tires were being installed the inspection of the vehicle showed a battery that was showing signs of decreased capabilities. With the cold winter weather already upon us I was very happy to address this issue before it led to being stranded somewhere with a dead battery. Thank you Jack and North Country. I will be back for all of my service needs. Gary Fenholz

Jack Hackman

hagen1423
11/15/2014

"North Country Ford"

My advisor Dave was the best. Not only was he honest with the repairs, he kept my in the lope with my car and was done when promised. I will keep going back there for service as long as Dave works there. I highly recommend working with him. Thank you Edward Hagen

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.