North Country Subaru

North Country Subaru Info

Kinney Subaru

ADK Bob
8/24/2016

"Best place to buy your Subaru"

I ordered a 2017 WRX STI from North Country Subaru on June 6th with the expectation of getting my new car some time late in August. To my pleasant surprise it arrived on June 28th and I was driving it the next day. Wow, that was quick! All the Staff at North Country Subaru went out of their way to make the entire process easy. I am very happy and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a Subaru. My new car is a Base STI with a Short Throw Shifter in Dark Gray Metallic and I couldn't be happier. By the way, I have been selling cars for many years and I have very high standards. Thanks North Country.

Ed White

econuel
10/06/2014

"Best dealership in the area!"

This was the first time I can say I had 100% positive experience from a car dealership! They worked WITH me instead of trying to up-sell me what they wanted. I feel we build a strong relationship together and I foresee myself purchasing Subarus from the fantastic dealership for many years to come.

CountryMom
3/05/2014

"I would not buy a car from anyone else. Being a mom,..."

I would not buy a car from anyone else. Being a mom, safety is my first concern and I trust North Country completely. The staff is friendly, honest and trustworthy, so they have earned my loyalty!

rockyd427
2/28/2014

"Excellent buying experience! All the people I dealt with..."

Excellent buying experience! All the people I dealt with were very knowledgeable and very friendly. I would recommend North Country Subaru to any friend or family member without hesitation. R. D.

legacy4life
2/19/2014

"This is by far the best car purchasing experience I have..."

This is by far the best car purchasing experience I have had in my life. The staff is extremely friendly and personable. I am over an hour away from this dealership and was recommended by a friend to pay them a visit before I bought a car from a local dealer. Best decision ever. Worth the drive and they will be my only car dealer for the foreseeable future. I haven't needed to use their service department, but if is anything like what I have experienced purchasing my vehicle it will be worth the drive. Thanks Guys!

Jared and Eric