North End Motors

Victoria Reis

August 16, 2017

"Car purchase review"

- Carla1988

I always have a awesome experience buying cars at North End Motors, I Just brought a new car, 2014 Toyota RAV4 and I had the best customer service ever. I walked in this past Saturday with my mom just to go look and see how the numbers would match to what I wanted and I wanted an SUV car and then the numbers came out perfectly the way I wanted. My salesperson name was Jaime, who was extremely friendly and professional. He was there to help me find the right car. His customer service was above and beyond anything I could have expected. He was extremely helpful helping me with everything about buying this car. If you are looking for a vehicle please stop by North End Motors in Canton mass and talk to Jaime the salesperson, you won't regret!!

Victoria Reis

August 14, 2017

"Good overall experience "

- Xquisland

Jamie was great to work with. He was efficient, friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend going to see him for your sales needs. Thanks again

August 12, 2017

"No hassle dealership "

- AlR

Amy was awesome. She was very informative and knowledgeable. Ted K is an excellent manager. This dealership was not pushy, did not hassle me at any point. I can honestly say that they care about their customers.

Amy Duphily