North Hills Toyota Scion

North Hills Toyota Scion
Call
North Hills Toyota Scion Info
About North Hills Toyota Scion

Trust. Loyalty. Family. These are a few key words that describe the ALL NEW North Hills Toyota. Thank you for visiting our Dealer Rater page and looking at what our customers have to say about us. If you have visited yourself to leave a review of your experience, we appreciate you. Our goal at North Hills Toyota is to make YOUR experience nothing but the best whether you are buying a new or pre-owned vehicle or servicing your current vehicle. For more than a decade, North Hills Toyota has provided products and prices with a no-hassle professional approach to the Pittsburgh area and plan on doing so for many years to come. If you have any questions, or need assistance in any way, please contact our store manager, Ric Gregson at 412-318-3000.

About North Hills Toyota Scion

Monday 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM

"Typical bait and switch."

They make you feel uncomfortable; albeit looking you in the eye while screwing you. Woman friendly is a joke to say the least. The sales staff make you feel slimy and no one follows the NADA or Kelly guidelines for trade-ins or sales, stay away!

September 03, 2014

We are sorry you had an unpleasant experience during your recent visit to North Hills Toyota. I would personally like to apologize and speak with you directly in order to fully understand the circumstances and reach a satisfactory resolution. We are constantly trying to improve upon the customer service that we provide and your feedback would be of great help to us. Please contact us at your earliest convenience to discuss how we can resolve any sales or service issues you may have experienced. We hope to gain the opportunity to sincerely make it up to you. Regards, Charvette Anderson, Customer Relations Manager 412.318.3000 x217

"i WENT TO LOOK FOR A USED CAR~~WALKED OUT WITH A LEASE~~"

I am a repeat customer, last car I bought was 6 years ago, had 55,400 miles, when I brought it back, it had 65,500 Had no problems with it, It was a Saab Convertible~~ being that had a problem 6 years ago, when I was looking at the car, I just left, but was amazes the next day when the manager called me at home to say he was sorry that I had not been taken care of, asked me to come out and see him, he was wonderful, and I did buy the Saab that day~ this time 6 years later I was checking other dealers as I was not sure what I was looking for, was not happy with any I had seen, so decided to come back to Toyota, I was not even in the door when a very special young man came over to help me, this fellow was outstanding , his name is~~ Jordan De La Torre~~ He worked with me as I did not know what I wanted to do, just that I wanted a new vehicle, thinking maybe a used on 22010 2011 2012, as I do not put many miles on a car~~ Felt bad as I just could not find anything that fit, as he took me to many cars, there was one I liked, and we checked on payments, not coming up with anything low enough in payments, he suggested I think about Leasing, which scared me, But Jordan was so very patient, and I was being kind of silly, as that is the way I am, I did tell him he was dealing with a ditzy oler Blonde, he was the best salesman I have ever dealt with, patent, Kind, understanding, and very informative as to all aspects of buying a car, I finally looked at Rav 4 AND REALLY WANTED IT, THERE WAS SOME INCENTIVES WHICH HELPED!!! We finally came to the decision that since I put very few miles on a car, and all the checkup and things that need done every 6 months, it would be beneficial for me to get a new one and lease it.. I know his name is not below, but I wanted to let you know what a great salesman you have there. again his name is" Jordan De La Torre" also everyone else there was terrific and so nice, the two women in the offices that took care of me were so sweet, and very helpful, as I was so afraid to lease a car, they helped with me being so nervous, I know this was long, but I would recommend this dealership to many of my friends and family, and I will also be back~~ God Willing, getting up there, but hoping to get another in two years, again, sure hope you give them my best especially Jordan, and your Manager , he was also very very nice, no complaints at all~~thank you again, Catherine Pelligreno, a proud lease owner , Please be sure to give my Kudos for a job well done!!

Jordan De La Torre....

August 08, 2014

Congratulations on your new purchase, Kathy! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. At North Hills Toyota, we are determined to deliver detail-oriented, honest, and personalized customer service. Your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests. I’m so happy to hear that Jordan was able to help find the perfect vehicle for you. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Regards, Charvette Anderson, Customer Relations Manager 412.318.3000 x217

"Seriously bad customer service"

I had my car in several months ago for some basic service and asked to have the latch for the back hatch fixed. The sensor was always going off as if it was open. At that time the service was good but was told there was nothing wrong with the latch but they adjusted it. That adjustment lasted a week and then all over again, the sensor starts going off. I was going to wait until my next service because it seemed to be just an annoyance plus I have very little time being a single mother of 3 children. The first really warm day, the sensor won't stop beeping and I can't lock my car! Great! I called and explained the issue and that this was supposed to have already been fixed. I was offered an appointment the next morning - I asked about a loaner since I needed to get to work. Nope, none available and I would have to wait 2 weeks if I needed one. Told him I would need to figure out a ride (no mention that they have a shuttle service; not even, hey if you only need to go so many miles we can shuttle you). So, I had to waste my dad's time to have him pick me up. I got a call several hours later saying they needed to replace the entire latch mechanism but they didn't have part, okay, understandable, but they couldn't get one until the next day and they will get me rental car. Oh yeah - suddenly they had a shuttle that could pick me up at work and get me to the rental place! Really!! When I showed up to get my car, the advisor handed me my keys and said your car is in that row, four spaces back. Since when do you not get the customers vehicle and bring it into the bay. Especially when it's pouring and very windy outside. Then, I get out there and my vehicle was not where he said it was, much farther back than 4 rows. Then, I get in and all of my settings are off or changed, both front seats are pushed all the way back - since when do we need the passenger seat back to fix the back latch, makes me wonder. The car stunk and the driver seat and steering wheel were covered with dirt and grease! Come on - clean up after yourself. I had to get in with my work clothes on in the pouring rain and sit in that mess. Thanks! I'm done with that service center and will be going elsewhere to finish out my warranty period. I've only ever dealt with one polite and respectful advisor and wished I could remember his name - the rest are just plain rude.

keith

"I generally don't write reviews and leave it to their..."

I generally don't write reviews and leave it to their karma if i had good or bad experience with someone. I am prompted to write this review as there were multiple issues and i can’t believe i had such an experience at a Toyota service center. I generally had a good experience at other Toyota service centers and I was expecting similar experience. First of all i choose to go to this dealer ship service center is because i saw some attractive service special coupons online (oil change - $27.95, state inspections - $14.95, Car wash free). Customer service:- Bad. It was not made clear in first place that State inspections for $14.95 does not include Emission inspection and is only for PA safety inspection. I was charged an additional $44.96 for emission test. It should either be mentioned in the coupon that state inspections covers only the cost of "Safety Inspection" or the service advisor should have made it clear. It should not come as a surprise at the time of billing. Quality of Work:OK. I can’t comment on the internal service on the car as it is not visible to me. I gave a rating of OK is for the work done for "car wash". My car had dust marks on wind shield and doors and they were still there after the service. I wondered if they were hard marks. When i wiped with cotton cloth it disappeared. This speaks to their quality of work. Friendliness: Bad. The service advisor told me that my car will not pass safety inspection as all the breaks are in bad condition and i have to change both front and rear - break pads and rotors costly around $856+ tax. When asked what is optional and what is mandatory, I was told that it was all mandatory. I couldn't believe and took it for second opinion to a technician. He said that the rear brakes are good and the front needs to be replaced. I have lost trust on this service center. I feel sorry for other customers who had spend huge amount on unnecessary repairs at this dealer ship without second advice. Price: Very Bad. This is the worst part. First of all I was charged additional $44.95 for emission inspection although they had published a coupon for state inspections (inspections – plural) for $14.95. This coupon only covered safety inspection. Billing was even worst. I was charged a bill of $99.28. When I did my math with the coupons after returning home, bill came to 27.95+14.95+44.95+2.99= 90.84 + tax (7%) = $97.1988. When I called the service advisor, he realized and has put blame on the computer. If there is a fault with the computers then I would question their billing application. This mistake would have happened for all customers and every customer would have got incorrect bill. The service advisor told me if I could stop by there service center to adjust the bill. To get back my two dollars who in the world will spend another five dollars on gas. Overall Experience: Bad. For the aforementioned reasons, my overall experience was not good at this North hill Toyota service center. I have to look out for some other dealer for my next service. I have to caution other customers to double check there bill before walking out and not just blindly through money on unnecessary expensive services and take secondary advice.

Kevin

March 24, 2014

I would like to apologize on behalf of North Hills Toyota for your experience with our dealership. Your feedback regarding your visit with us will be taken into deep consideration so we can identify the areas of our customer service that need improvement. I can assure you that it was not our intention to disappoint or frustrate you. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding this matter so I can better understand the issue at hand and we can work towards a resolution. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Charvette Anderson (Customer Relations Manager) – 412.318.3000 x217

"My wife and I recently stopped by North Hills Toyota to..."

My wife and I recently stopped by North Hills Toyota to look for a new or used Toyota or Scion. We really just wanted to take a look and get a feel for prices but were pressured almost from the start. We spent way too much time there for the dealership to not really offer us anything close to the price we were looking for. The dealership was also pressuring us into a lease instead of a purchase. We went to several other dealers and they were all light years ahead of this dealership as far as customer service and not pressuring. We also talked with some of the other dealers about North Hills Toyota and some of them were aware of how this Toyota dealership likes to do things. We easily got a much better deal on a new car than this Toyota even came close to offering. We ended up buying a Mazda 2 which compares to and rates much higher than the Toyota Yaris. Toyota was offering us a $380/month 60 month payment while we got a $260/month 60 month offer from the Mazda dealer we went with.

I believe our salesman's name was Mike Hull but not 100% sure

March 10, 2014

I would like to apologize on behalf of North Hills Toyota for your experience with our dealership. Your feedback regarding your visit with us will be taken into deep consideration so we can identify the areas of our customer service that need improvement. I can assure you that it was not our intention to disappoint or frustrate you. Please call with any concerns or questions. Sales Manager Larry Welsh 412.318.3000 x140

March 10, 2014

"Will Kraft deserves a raise! Amazing service, patient,..."

Will Kraft deserves a raise! Amazing service, patient, attentive, answered all my questions, just all around great at his job....my third Toyota and Will Kraft will be the guy I go back to for my next Toyota! Extremely pleased!

March 03, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review for us! We always appreciate customer feedback, and it is great that Will was able to provide exceptional customer service. We look forward to seeing you for your next Toyota purchase! Sales Manager Larry Welsh 412.318.3000 x140

"When there's a Will, there's a way! Will got us a..."

When there's a Will, there's a way! Will got us a car and made the impossible possible! With out him, we wouldn't have our toyota corolla! Thank You Will!

February 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review for us! We always appreciate customer feedback, and I am glad that Will was able to get you into a Toyota Corolla! We hope to have earned your recommendation and repeat business. Please contact us with any questions. Also, before your next service appointment, check our website for any service offers. Sales Manager Larry Welsh 412.318.3000 x140

"Worst experience ever!! Beginning with 4 hours wait to..."

Worst experience ever!! Beginning with 4 hours wait to close, having to go back next day, cancelled appointment to service the car and last but not least, they don't do a full disclosure + lies of the business deal. We've been lied to and now I am having a though time to get myself heard . Terrible post sales service!!! They kept my money!! Promised me one thing, did another!! Shame on these guys!! The dealership tells a different history from Toyota financial. They told the deal was closed, that I would not incur in any other expense!! Surprise!!! I now have a approximately $900 invoice from Toyota finance!!! I want my $299.10 back, and no balance left, BECAUSE THAT WAS THE DEAL!! WE SHOOK HANDS!! They even said that Toyota don't take money that is not theirs, furthermore I would be refunded!!!! I am impressed how they hand their complaints!!! To much ego!!! To add insult to injury, they do their best effort for you not to contact corporate!!!!!!! Very impressive!!!!! I hope my review explains WHY I am my rating my experience as very poor; I am also hoping for some action and problem correction from whomever receives this message. Finally, I am looking forward to Mrs. Charvette Anderson's - Customer Relations Manager, 412 318 3000 x 217 comment on my review, since she's more inclined to give feedback only for positive ratings; I have not seen one comment from her on the bad comments. Toyota North Hills: NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

James Arthur; Larry Welsh; Lennie Corbett

January 24, 2014

I would like to apologize on behalf of North Hills Toyota for your experience with our dealership. Your feedback regarding your visit with us will be taken into deep consideration so we can identify the areas of our customer service that need improvement. I can assure you that it was not our intention to disappoint or frustrate you. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding this matter so I can better understand the issue at hand and we can work towards a resolution. Please feel free to call. Sincerely, Charvette Anderson (Customer Relations Manager) - 412.318.3000 x217

"Craig was a terrific champion for Toyota - very..."

Craig was a terrific champion for Toyota - very knowledgeable about the vehicles, not pushy, yet efficient. He made the decision to buy another Toyota a no brainer! In addition, everyone at the dealership with whom we spoke gave us sound advice and made us feel comfortable with our purchase. Buying a new RAV from North Hills Toyota also enables us to continue using their great Service Department. I love my new wheels!

"Lez Cruz was friendly, professional and helpful. He..."

Lez Cruz was friendly, professional and helpful. He provided a smooth sale and answered all our questions. We felt well satisfied when we left the showroom.

October 29, 2013

We love a nice, smooth experience and we're so happy you enjoyed your visit! Our staff takes great pride in its ability to achieve 100 percent customer satisfaction. We are very appreciative of your review and we thank you for sharing your experience with us. Sincerely, Charvette Anderson, Customer Relations Manager 412.318.3000 x217

Betsy Goetz