North Shore Honda

Andrew  Perry, New Car Sales & Lease Consultant, North Shore Honda

Andrew Perry

New Car Sales & Lease Consultant

December 07, 2016

"I hated trade-in time... Until NS Honda"

- Snowden

Let's face it, dealers are out to sell cars! And I have bought/ leased my share. Each time I would leave a dealer, I felt as if they always got the better deal. Not the case with NS Honda. Ironically, I was looking for a way out of my current car and current car dealer. I thought, "I will buy a different brand vehicle from their used car lot... then sneak my business over to the new brand. Thus the birth of Audi. I live in an area where all wheel drive CANNOT be taken lightly. The Audi was only FWD; no parking sensors, back up camera etc. so I held off. THEN I found NS Honda 5 mins from my house. Same Audi; AWD, S-Line; Tinted, Fully Loaded; a pinch more money, naturally. I was pleased and surprised beyond all expectation at how this team of folks went to work working multiple strategies to get me in this Non- Honda! It was like I was a friend or family... and "don't worry, we'll make it happen" was said a number of times... Ultimately Cindy, Matthew, John, Corey & the big guns Finance manager went to battle for me! And so, to close out this novel.... I'm now the proud owner of an Audi, and can't wait until my family grows & I need a Reliable Honda. -Stop wasting time; head on in; and let these folks get to work for you. You won't regret it. J.S.

December 05, 2016

"Back within six months"

- papajohn

Went to North Shore Honda for the first time in April 2016 and leased a 2016 HR-V. I had such a great time with the Great staff. Just went last week and picked up my second 2016 HR=V in a different color and once again had a great experience with them and it was great to see all of them again. I look forward to many good years of dealing with them. Recommend them to anybody and you will not be wrong. Papa John

November 24, 2016

"Liars"

- Car dealers are slime

Went there to buy an accord they do what everyone else says. Try to keep adding money to the number of the car. Then had the nerve to charge my credit card 3 times like I wouldn't figure that one out. Baddddd dealership. Go to nary Honda like I am going to do. They are honest.

Used 2014 Honda Accord, $16997