North Shore Honda

Andrew  Perry, New Car Sales & Lease Consultant, North Shore Honda

Andrew Perry

New Car Sales & Lease Consultant

February 20, 2017

"NORTH SHORE HONDA "ROCKS IT""

- JAS55

If you are considering buying a Honda, new or pre-certified used (and I hope you are as they are GREAT cars - I've had two so far and my daughter just bought one as well), then THIS IS THE DEALERSHIP TO GO TO. They are as GREAT as Hondas themselves. Everyone is friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, operate as a "team" and exert no high pressure tactics (which I've never found anywhere else). And they are very competitive price wise :-) Richard Cirami, the Business Mgr., is a true gentlemen and will push the outside of the envelope to meet your financing needs and will take action on any issues you may encounter even "after" you've purchased your car, if needed. Eddy Haas in Financing does a great job and will let you know additional options available to you in terms of additional coverages to protect your vehicle. Jad Hawat and Cindy Campos in Pre-Owned Sales are "awesome" to work with affording you all the time you need to discuss every aspect of purchasing a pre-owned Honda from an extensive inventory & variety of quality Hondas, reviewing all the different features across models & model years through assisting you with all of the paperwork so you can leave the dealership pretty much the same day! Matt Adler, Pre-Owned Manager, not only has a great team but makes himself available to any prospective client or existing client who walks through the door, if needed. He's personal, friendly and innovative in his approach to addressing any issues or concerns you might have by focusing on solutions. In the Service Dept., Michael Luisi will greet you heartily, put a smile on your face, treat you like your family (which seriously you are at NS Honda) and do "everything" he can to ensure servicing your vehicle is an easy experience, timely, top notch and affordable (his estimates are always spot on but he will always call you personally if an additional service might be needed or recommended). These are only a few of the folks at NS Honda that my daughter Jessica and I know quite well but the ENTIRE "team" at NS Honda (from the lovely guy who valets your car to the gals who set up loaner cars and of course the crew who services your vehicle) totally "rock it". They inherently know the importance of genuinely connecting with clients, providing stellar service and even taking your calls when you call or calling you back in a timely fashion. Having spent over 35+ years in Sales & Marketing, I know and value great service, collaborative teamwork, personal integrity and a solution-oriented mindset & approach. The NS Honda " team" of individuals does as well - and does it superbly so :-).

February 12, 2017

"Best experience "

- Kristine1223

I went in really nervous about purchasing my new pre owned vehicle at North Shore Honda. I never thought that my experience there would be so easy and budget comforting. Id like to thank Cindy Campos my sales consultant for her outstanding professionalism, she's a great sales person. As dedicated as she is, she made it possible for me to have a car today. I highly recommend cindy, I'm sure she will make make it happen for anyone without a doubt. Id also like to thank the finance manager Rich Cirami for his expertise. I promise you that he is the DON of making your car dreams come true. Rich will not only put a smile on your face but he will make sure your satisfied with your financials and comfortable with the car you are looking to purchase. To my favorite sales manager, Phill I really appreciate you making me feel comfortable throughout this major purchase. You really helped me get a great deal!! Once again thanks to everybody at North shore Honda who helped me get the car I wanted.

February 03, 2017

"New Honda CRV"

- truebluehonda

We just purchased a new 2016 CRV from North Shore through Mr. Aber. It was a very pleasant experience. Mr. Aber answered all of our questions, discussed pricing and options in a very professional manner. He was a delight to work with and ultimately purchase from. Mr. Aber, Mr. Haas, and Mr. Harvey represented North Shore very professionally and were friendly and cordial to my family and myself. I was very happy to deal with them and would do so in the future.

Used 2013 Honda Crosstour, $20495