North Shore Honda

Henry Neil

Michael Lawrence, New Car Sales & Lease Consultant, North Shore Honda

Michael Lawrence

April 14, 2017

"Extremely Happy Throughout Entire Process "

- Wilson.Z123

I was introduced to Perry at the front desk and from there the great relationship began. He was attentive to my needs as a car buyer. He showed me the car that best fit my needs and budget. In the end I drove away a happy client, hence the good review. If you are looking for a Honda and you are in the area I recommend Perry wholeheartedly. Best wishes to you Perry.

March 13, 2017

"Outstanding service "

- Patricia

Six months ago I contacted North Shore Honda via e mail, and since then it has been an outstanding service.from the contact person, to the excellent financial advisor, and specially the salesperson ( Cindy Campos) I bought my beautiful Pre-Owned Honda Civic. I love it ! Cindy is a great young and most important a kind person, That is was extremely important for me. I am confident that North Shore Honda will continue to great success, for having such a caring salespersons like Cindy. Thank you all for your outstanding service and assitance, and looking foward to continue using your service. Patricia Buitron

March 08, 2017

"5 star experience "

- civickat

i bought a pre-owned car from north shore and so far i am very satisfied with my purchase. Everyone is very friendly and eager to help. Cindy was amazing; very patient and very helpful. Richard in finance worked a miracle for me. Getting a car is usually a long and boring process but the experience at north shore was amazing. If there was a rating higher than 5 stars, I would give it.

Used 2013 Honda Odyssey, $18599