North Shore Honda

611 Glen Cove Rd,
Glen Head, New York 11545
North Shore Honda Info
About North Shore Honda

EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE at NORTH SHORE HONDA. We are family owned and operated for over 30 years and it shows. Our values and way of doing business haven't changed. We are and always have been about giving our customers something that those other big mega dealerships don't, a fair, honest and easy car buying experience. With a sincere and genuine desire to make our customers happy, no matter what it takes, from Sales to Service. Just read the reviews for yourself!

About North Shore Honda

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Fred
8/28/2016

"Andrew Perry - Salesperson ("

This was my 3rd visit to North Shore Honda to buy a car. The 2 previous visits I leased a Civic and 6 months later I leased an Accord for my wife. This time I leased another Accord. Each time I was very happy with the purchases and the time that it took. Andrew Perry was my salesperson. He was extremely informative, honest, and professional. He was just great. I would recommend him to my family and friends. The same goes for North Shore Honda, it's a great place to buy a car.

192Rudy
8/10/2016

"Treat you like a human"

Jay helped me buy a used car. the process was quick, painless and unlike the other dealerships I went to, these guys didn't play games. I appreciated the approach and that they talked to me like a human being. I even had to bother one of the managers on his cell phone to make pickup arrangements. he was out of the office, but had someone else call me back within 15 minutes. lo and behold, I had the car 2 hours after that phone call. i will absolutely be going back for my next go-round and wholeheartedly recommend this dealership.

Dan R
7/24/2016

"Service rip off"

While our salesman was very good when I came in for a "free" service the service manager insisted that my CRV needed to have the differential fluid changed. The car had less than 12000 miles on it at the time. I questioned him and he insisted that the CRV needed it. The charge was over $200. It is now my understanding that this service is not necessary until the car has gone 40000 miles. They tried to pull the same routine with the AC filters. It seems that the free service visits can be an excuse to sell extra unneeded services.

Service manager

JOANNA
7/08/2016

"MY EXPERIENCE WAS EXCELLENT. "

PETER WAS VERY HELPFUL FROM THE MOMENT WE STARTED OUR NEGOTIATIONS. HE EXPLAINED VERY WELL THE WORKINGS OF THE TELEPHONE SYSTEM. THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE WAS VERY POSITIVE, EASY AND STRESS FEE.

igor
6/29/2016

"great service"

Andrew was really great! Got us through the process quick, professionally and painless. No games, no pressure, just good service. would highly recommended Andrew and North Shore Honda to anyone .

applejuicemagic
6/20/2016

"Stress free and enjoyable car buying experience!!!"

Cindy was incredible helpful, resourceful, and made our car buying experience easy, painless, and stress free. My girlfriend and I were both in need of new vehicles, and we ended up going with Cindy and the amazing team at North Shore Honda.They made us feel like family, and streamlined the entire process. Any questions we had regarding financing and insurance were quickly resolved. I put off buying a new car for many years just because I didn't want to go through the hassle of the stereotypical "car dealership" experience..but we came out of it relieved and ecstatic to drive our new vehicles off the lot. Thanks again Cindy, Karl, Danny, and the wonderful team at Northshore Honda! Would recommend to anyone looking for a new or pre-owned Honda!

Danny, Karl

Minivan Mom
5/28/2016

"Daryl was the best!"

Best car leasing experience I've ever had. Daryl was knowledgeable, friendly, and able to put me in the car I wanted, right away! His no pressure, no games approach was VERY refreshing. Thank you Daryl!!

heyhey
5/15/2016

"Had deal;gv dep;Mat said no sale unles buyex warr.BEWARE "

I had deal to buy used veh.; gave dep.; gave ins. binder; next day Matt said he would not sell 10K used veh. unless I bought $2400-2600.00 ext. warranty from him. I thought it was not mandatory to buy ext, war. I thought that was my option. Is this a way to make more $ off of me? WOW. That's about 25% of total cost of used Veh. BEWARE. Don't get taken . I can't believe what happen. I was floored.

Cory. first nice rep i spoke with about veh. and condition.

TW
5/08/2016

"Peter made buying a car easy and pleasant!"

My kids and I checked out the Odyssey for several minutes until we were helped by Peter Aber who highlighted some of the Odyssey's best features and informed me of the different models. Peter understood that it wasn't the best time for a test drive, so he respectfully told me his upcoming schedule and we left without being harassed. At other dealerships, the salespeople walked me out to my car begging me to come back in, so I could benefit from a "great deal." I returned for my test drive and afterwards received a fair quote (according to Truecar), Again, Peter understood I needed to go home and discuss this purchase with my husband. The next day, I felt great returning to the dealership and purchasing the car. Eddie Haas, the finance manager, quickly processed the paperwork. It could not have been easier...and I have no regrets!

Jeanine
5/06/2016

"Jason was awesome!"

Jason was a pleasure to work with. He was very straight forward and a pleasure to do business with. Look forward to doing business with him again soon when my husband gets his new pilot?? Signed Happy Customers, Jeanine And Lenny DeRosa

Reviews of Andrew  Perry