North Shore Honda

611 Glen Cove Rd,
Glen Head, New York 11545
North Shore Honda Info
About North Shore Honda

EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE at NORTH SHORE HONDA. We are family owned and operated for over 30 years and it shows. Our values and way of doing business haven't changed. We are and always have been about giving our customers something that those other big mega dealerships don't, a fair, honest and easy car buying experience. With a sincere and genuine desire to make our customers happy, no matter what it takes, from Sales to Service. Just read the reviews for yourself!

About North Shore Honda

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Michellenibert
9/03/2015

"Great experience. Very nice staff in the used car department"

The sales man jay who i delt with was very nice wasnt pushy and got me into what i wanted at a very good price.

Danny

rroth89
8/28/2015

"Love my HR-V !!!"

Getting my HR-V from this dealership was a fast, friendly and enjoyable experience. I worked with Jad who was professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. I recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a friendly and patient environment to look for their new car. Not to mention, the cars are in great condition- no regrets or complaints whatsoever!

Jad Hawat

Mm7590
8/27/2015

"Honda Pilot"

I love my new car and it was such a great experience at northshore honda. I worked with Jad, he was friendly, professional and patient. Such a pleasure to deal with. Definitely return if not for myself will recommend north shore to others

Jad Hawat

CMC1972
8/26/2015

"Great Overall Experience!"

Henry Neil was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He was very friendly over the phone and in person. Customer service in the finance department was excellent. I got a very good deal on a new Odyssey. The long term maintenance benefits are a huge bonus. Great buying experience overall.

Bassenette
8/22/2015

"Finally! No nonsense!"

I'm 65 years old, driving 20,000 miles a year, and my best friend has been a car salesman for 25 years! I believe I know alot about the car business. North Shore Honda is without question the best dealership I have ever dealt with. Their staff is knowledgable, commited to customer satisfaction, and most importantly not into wasting time with the back-and-forth haggling that can drive you crazy. I was so pleased with my purchase of my Odyssey that I bought a CRV for my wife there within the same year! The perks they offer from the service department are all legitimate, and they constantly follow up with text and phone messages to make sure you are satisfied. I plan to be a loyal customer for many years. So should you.

JK
8/11/2015

"Great Experience"

Saw the car I wanted online, went over and met Jay and Karl who took great care of us and we drove out that afternoon very happy.

TypeRsoon
8/02/2015

"Outstanding"

What more can you say about the gentlemen and ladies at North Shore Honda, other than that they are world class. This was my 3rd Honda from North Shore, and it won't be my last. Make this place your first and last stop if you are seriously considering a Honda and want a truly exceptional experience to go along with getting the best cars around, which are Hondas. Phill Harvey and Henry Neil are the best of the best.

NB
7/31/2015

"Worst salesman -"

Worst people ever. Prices are all fabricated with so many hidden costs and charges that you will end up paying at least 2k-3k extra then the price shown. Plus they treat you like jerk, and have less then required curtsey - Best bet go to dealer with no hidden cost.

Gogo412
7/26/2015

"Patient, laid back sales style and a great selection of cars"

I didn't expect to walk away with a car on the first visit to the dealer, but the people at North Shore Honda made the decision easy. Matt helped us narrow down what we were looking for in a car. He didn't pressure us and he even recommended a Toyoya dealership for us to do some comparison shopping. Once we knew which car we were interested in, we met with Jay. He took the time to answer all of our questions with patience. He even spent time helping me program the voice command system when the store was closing. Buying a car can be stressful, but Matt and Jay made the experience pleasant.

linbodustanthony
7/24/2015

"Andrew Perry product of Manager."

Andrew your product experience is just fantastic and the Honda organization should be notified of the great professionalism you have. I Anthony Ugbala got the new 2016 Honda pilot ES from you just yesterday I was more than trilled of your actions and words of marketing you carried along, I must say North Shore Honda should be very proud of you.. Please just keep it on. Thanks for your service.

Reviews of Eddie  Haas