North Shore Honda

611 Glen Cove Rd,
Glen Head, New York 11545
North Shore Honda Info
About North Shore Honda

EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE at NORTH SHORE HONDA. We are family owned and operated for over 30 years and it shows. Our values and way of doing business haven't changed. We are and always have been about giving our customers something that those other big mega dealerships don't, a fair, honest and easy car buying experience. With a sincere and genuine desire to make our customers happy, no matter what it takes, from Sales to Service. Just read the reviews for yourself!

About North Shore Honda

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

sm213
4/16/2015

"Satisfied, but finance dept. needs "fine tuning""

We got a nice car at a fair price. Jay and Matt were a pleasure to work with and did what they could to accommodate our needs. We would certainly recommend them! However, we had a few issues with the Finance Dept. There were omissions on the specific details, which should've been clearly reviewed with us. The total cost of the car ended up being $1,700.00 more than what we thought was the "bottom line". The purchasing part of the experience was negative and stressful. Finance should be more upfront with the customers when it comes to additional expenses. I would've rated the dealership higher, but the Finance Dept. really disappointed us.

jharslp
4/03/2015

"Best Honda dealer on LI"

This was our second time back at North Shore Honda. We leased a Honda Pilot back in 2009 and decided to buy it at the end of the lease. Now we went back to see what kind of deal we could get. Well our original salesman John Schroeder and Eddie Haas the finance guy were still there and worked out a deal no one could pass. Long story short we turned in our old 2009 pilot and drove away with a new 2015 pilot. No pressure and they were not pushy like most salespeople. I would highly recommend this dealership!

vv
4/01/2015

"the price quoted on Autotrader was extremely misleading"

they quoted the price of $21000 for a vehicle I was interested in. I was willing to drive for 3 hours to get this car. I asked about nearest bank so that I could complete the purchase after the trade-in value was established. Then they tell me that this price will stand only if I finance with them, which I wasn't interested in. It turns out that if one finances with them they get an additional $1200 fee from the bank As I started fuming, they disclosed that there are other charges not listed on Autotrader. There was another $995 charge listed as down payment. So the $21,000 quoted on Autotrader was actually not a price at all, unless they say, you go to there website and read the fine print. The only good thing I can say, is that I didn't have to drive for 3 hours

sales manager

angela1122
3/29/2015

"Excellent Experience"

Buying a car is usually very stressful but I was fortunate to do business with Jay and Phil. I love my new car and I have already recommended friends to visit this dealership.

bankai13
3/22/2015

"Henry and Eddie are the best!"

I have been coming to North Shore Honda since 2010. My salesman was Henry Neil and I'm glad he was the one that took care of me. I don't think you will meet another man such as Henry. He is genuinely honest, professional, courteous and an overall great human being. He is the reason I go with Honda vehicles, besides them being extremely reliable and a great car. The finance manager, Eddie, was an extreme professional as well. Glad to have met him. He made the financing painless. Thank you Henry and Eddie. You both will see me again.

JAL124
3/19/2015

"Good experience with reasonable prices"

Peter Aber was very friendly and helpful with the test drive and purchase process. No sales pressure from any of the employees. Base prices are very good but significant add on fees bring it close to the average market price. Financing is required and the interest rates are on the high side but they become more reasonable if you agree to purchase extended warranty and/or other additional items.

Philip bogdos
3/13/2015

"2015 pilot exL "

North Shore Honda is probably one of the better car dealers I've dealt with. Andrew Perry is a no non-sense salesperson, not pushy and gentleman like. The entire staff at NS honda shines bright. A+ purchase experience.

Markus326
3/11/2015

"Worth The 40 Mile Trip!!!"

After searching around at local dealerships for a pre-owned vehicle, getting a lot of run around, I stopped in at North Shore Honda to check out a Honda Fit they had in stock. I wasn't quite sure the car was for me. Throughout the process, numerous test drives, and negotiations, I settled with a Honda Civic instead. the North Shore Honda staff was extremely helpful and more importantly, patient enough to deal with me and my needs. I will definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and family, and will consider buying future vehicles from North Shore Honda!

Cledford481
3/11/2015

"North shore highly recommended"

Just bought my new Accord from John Schroeder and Phil Harvey. Both gentlemen were very professional and helpful to get me within my budget. I have bought from other Honda dealers before and this was one of the best and quickest transactions I ever had! Ed the finance guy also very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this dealership and these gentlemen to anyone. I will be going back for me next car!

CZimm
3/08/2015

"North Shore"s worth the trip....."

Had a previous leasing/buyout experience with Phill Harvey & knew he would give us the level of service we expected. Followed him to his new location where he put us in touch with the very helpful & patient Henry Neil. From beginning to end we felt at ease by his straightforward, professional & accommodating nature. Great experience with all the staff encountered & love our 3rd Honda.

Reviews of Phill Harvey