North Shore Honda

611 Glen Cove Rd,
Glen Head, New York 11545
North Shore Honda Info
About North Shore Honda

EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE at NORTH SHORE HONDA. We are family owned and operated for over 30 years and it shows. Our values and way of doing business haven't changed. We are and always have been about giving our customers something that those other big mega dealerships don't, a fair, honest and easy car buying experience. With a sincere and genuine desire to make our customers happy, no matter what it takes, from Sales to Service. Just read the reviews for yourself!

About North Shore Honda

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Mkny1144
9/26/2016

"Excellent Excellent Excellent"

Great sales and finance experience... Pleasant atmosphere and professional people. Michael Lawrence at sales "Super " Eddie Hass at finance "Super " North Shore Honda is the Best Place for Honda !

Billo26
9/25/2016

"Pleasant leasing experience. "

Mike Lawrence is a true gentleman, professional and not at all a "pushy salesman". He seems to want to help you buy, not just force a sale. When Phil Harvey got involved in our deal, he was much the same. We felt that he wanted to earn our business and we were dealt with fairly. Eddie Haas actually made the after sale finance process fun- never even thought that was possible. The car was delivered the same day and it was impeccably clean and good to go. All in all, a terrific buying experience.

jfiero1023
9/21/2016

"It takes a women to sell a car! Cindys the best!"

I visited five dealerships before I found a sales consultant that was honest and straightforward and more importantly a women! I walked out of five dealerships because each man that I meet treated me like a dumb blond when in fact I am a high powered professional women. When I came to North Shore Honda I meet Cindy Campos who in my estimation was straight forward, showed me what I wanted not what she thought I wanted and we constructed a deal in 30 minutes after viewing one of two vehicles I liked. She wrote it up the manager signed off and then she escorted me to meet the Director of Finance. I walked in to meet a simple stunning man who warmly greeted me and frankly I was at ease when I declared I want to buy nothing, please don't sell me anything and he smiled and said, I don't sell money I procure the best financing options for you. Wow! this was a first! Well Richard Cirami is the Finance Director for a reason. Polished professional and well connected to the banks as he negotiated a deal for me with TD Bank right in front of me. The rate was lower that I received an hour earlier when I called. I was elated and yes we spoke of the Honda Care program which after he showed me the savings over the long run I purchased. Within 20 minutes he assembled the paperwork, gave it to the billing department and 15 minutes later he was handed my plates and all of the formal documents for signature. All it took was five more minutes everything was highlighted for signatures and he shook my hand wished me well and walked me back to Cindy for delivery. From a woman's point of view, A WONDERFUL PURCHASE EXPERIENCE! Thank you, Mr Cirami

Nyfirefight1776
9/21/2016

"Jay Godsmark outstanding Sales Professional "

As a NYC fire fighter I have limited time for nonsense! My wife and I purchased a CRV last weekend and if there could be one great word of the entire process it would be called a seem less transaction! Everything flowed and went smoothly! Jay did his part the Finance Director Richard Cirami was just a consummate gentlemen, professional dressed like a Banker should be and offered us a wonderful Fina e package to include a long term warranty and tire and wheel protection! He sighed us out was on point with everything he told us and we just had a great conversation! He thanked us for purchasing the Honda and walked us back to Jay who had everything in order! This is the best of the best!

Hondie
9/11/2016

"I got my dream car!"

I wanted a Honda CR-V in particular, that had a good record on Carfax. My needs were met once I found this dealership- I was able to take home my "Hondie." Since I am a student, I didn't want to fuss about going to a dealership because I didn't want to stress out more than I had to. Upon meeting with Cindy I was immediately at ease. She was direct with everything , and so was the floor sales manager. I'm happy with my purchase, and will continue to take my vehicle here for regular check-ups as the area as well. The finance manager was cool, too.

bgold22
9/07/2016

"Great experience with knowledgeable salespeople"

I purchased a car from here recently - not only were the salespeople knowledgeable, but they were honest and direct. From the second I entered, the customer service was impeccable. They helped me along the way, and I felt completely comfortable and at ease. They are utmost professionals with high ethical standards. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Johnjohn1950
9/07/2016

"The Carman of NY really exists! "

A week ago we went to purchase a pre owned Honda! My wife and I had some credit issues in the past due to an illness not by being irresponsible! We arrived meet a young women, Cindy and in about 30 minutes picked out a Honda CRV and agreed upon a price! I explained the credit challenges and Cindy told us not to worry because the Finance Manager was one of the nicest men with incredible connections to major Banks! We said fine and she took us to meet Richard Cirami the Finance Manager! He greeted us warmly and Invited us to sit down and review the terms! He asked about our credit concerns! We told him everything and he smiled and said let me enter the information we have and I will get you approved right now! Two phone calls to two bankers and in minutes he got us a great rate, term and covered our car with a Honda Warranty as well! We were so pleased with his professional way and for the next fourty minutes we had a terrific conversation while our new car was being cleaned for us! The paperwork was completed and Richard went over everything once again and we signed as required! After everything was signed, he put all of our copies in an envelope for us and with the greatest level of sincerity thanked us for buying a car here as well given him the opportunity to help us! I was just floored! What a gentlemen! So now I have given him a new name in our circle of friends! He is truly, "The Carman of New York"

Hondaplus
8/31/2016

"Excellent service"

It was a good experience again. Henry and Eddie are very professional and it comes across in their dealings. They are the reason I came back for a 2nd time to lease my car. Henry was very patient and not only had answered all my questions but also educated me about car lease details. I also like the fact that during my first time lease period sales and service departments constantly kept in touch with me by e-mail or phone letting me know about a new deal and service due. I am really enjoying North Shore Honda customer service and will recommend to other people.

Carlo Realmuto

Brad123
8/31/2016

"Thieves and frauds"

Stay away. I'd give negative stars if I could. We were under the gun on time and they ended up changing 3 different terms on us while we were trying to close (interest rate, the price of the warranty and the waiving of a smaller dealers fee). But we thought at least once we bought the car they'd treat us like family and take care of the car well. We had an "act of god" damage the car. They forgot to tell us when they were weaseling the warranty from us that it doesn't cover "act of god". Basically it only covers defective equipment...which is a joke and something that would be really important to know and stress when deciding to buy the warranty or not (not wear and tear, not no fault accidents, not anything). They told us they would tow us for free, would give us a free loaner car, would store the car while deciding if the warranty should cover or the insurance company should cover, and they know the car the best and could give us the best repair for the least amount of money. The insurance company decided to total the car. All of a sudden all those things that they offered us for free--cost money. Absolutely horrendous and dishonest service. Opening up a department of consumer affairs case against them. Stay away. Better the whole dealership should close

I'm not sure who that acting manager that day was--might have been Matt Adler. But it might not have been

Philly I
8/29/2016

"Got the vehicle I wanted for a good price"

I bought a CPO Honda Accord from North Shore Honda. Jason Godsmark and the entire staff was vert customer focused. I feel I got a good price and the entire experience went very smoothly. I would consider purchasing again from them in the future and they are a considerable distance from my residence. When I inspected the car it was as Jay promised. I was very impressed with it.

Reviews of Michael Lawrence