North Shore Honda

611 Glen Cove Rd,
Glen Head, New York 11545
North Shore Honda Info
About North Shore Honda

EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE at NORTH SHORE HONDA. We are family owned and operated for over 30 years and it shows. Our values and way of doing business haven't changed. We are and always have been about giving our customers something that those other big mega dealerships don't, a fair, honest and easy car buying experience. With a sincere and genuine desire to make our customers happy, no matter what it takes, from Sales to Service. Just read the reviews for yourself!

About North Shore Honda

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

JGil003
7/04/2015

"terrific"

they worked with me very closely finding me a vehicle that fit into my financial parameters. Incredibly thorough and caring when it came to helping me find exactly what I could afford.

pastpres
7/01/2015

"Competant, Honest and Satisfying Experience"

Just bought a Yukon Xl. It is in excellent shape and was exactly as it was advertized. I experienced honest interaction and found a helpful and polite staff. There was only one little problem with a back gate handle and the fixed it before I left the lot. Yes, even though I drove up from Trenton, NJ, I would buy from this dealer again.

Cindy

robynulz
6/27/2015

"Everyone was great! "

Just got home with my new HRV. Everything about my purchasing experience was great. Everyone I dealt with was accommodating, answered every question and was incredibly patient. I would recommend North Shore Honda without hesitation. Pat Bruni was our salesman. He called with everything I needed to know, was attentive and patient. The other people we dealt with, Phil and Ed, were just as helpful.

Pat Bruni

Rdx33*
6/20/2015

"Amazing"

Great place First class service with amazing Choices! DARYL BEATTIE Was my dealer and he did wonderful Job in making my deal get done I will recommend him And north shore Honda to all my friends.

Hondalover
6/17/2015

"People you can trust"

Great experience Bill is a sweetheart Ask for Andrew. Trust me you will actually enjoy your time with these guys The process is fast and easy.

jackief92
5/31/2015

"Great Service !"

My husband came in with very specific details on what we wanted in our car and what price range we could do. Jay went above and beyond to ensure we had exactly what we needed and we got to drive off the lot in our new car that day! It's been a few months since and I cannot imagine driving anything different. The overall environment was very inviting and pleasant. Just over two years until our lease is up and we can do it again. ;) thank you Jay !

npg
5/26/2015

"New Car Lease"

My husband & I started looking for a car months back. We made inquiries through North Shore Honda's website & received a call from Jay. He was very patient with us, since we weren't sure when we would be ready to purchase or lease, we hadn't even decided if we wanted to look at new or pre-owned cars. Several calls later, we finally stopped in & Jay was able to give us a great deal on a lease for a new Pilot, We had a car to trade in & the dealership was very flexible with what they could offer us...Everyone we worked with today was friendly, courteous, & best of all we didn't feel any pressure at any time. We are very happy & had a great experience there. Jay was very knowledgeable, offered great advice on leasing, & was up front & professional until the moment we drove off the lot with our new car! My father was a customer of North Shore Honda for at least 25 years, always happy here...we plan on continuing for the next 25. Very satisfied.

kate
5/20/2015

"great sales team, preowned cars that are reliable."

If you are searching for a reliable pre-owned car, this place will be it. They put extra care and money before they put out their cars on market. Sales team are very helpful and kind. Finance, Karl is excellent. Sales team who were Peter, Jad Hawat, and Matt are so sweet and very helpful for me to make a great decision. Don't get confused by cheaper priced cars that you find from internet because you may end up spending more money to fix the problem in a few years. I want to mention special thank you to "Jad Hawat" Such a sweet and kind and professional. He will help from A to Z to make your shopping easy and content.

Jad Hawat

PJK
5/17/2015

"Consistent and Fair"

Our recent purchase of a used Honda Civic was smooth and easy. We have been dealing with North Shore Honda for 5 years and our experience has always been good. Harold sold us our most recent new car (aCRV,)we deal with Henry in Service twice a year, and our most recent experience with Matt Adler and Jad the sales rep was typically solid. I am not a bells and whistles type of car owner- I want a car that will run forever and give me minimal problems. I felt our loyalty to this dealer was acknowledged and rewarded, and the experience was about as headache free as I could have asked for. Karl in finance was helpful too. I would recommend North Shore particularly if you like Honda cars and you don't like wasting time or money.

JM
5/11/2015

"Changed the deal after a deposit was put down in good faith"

The experience I witnessed at North Shore Honda was truly disgraceful if not criminal. Going in we knew that the Internet price for the car was based on taking financing. Since we wanted to pay cash, we had a suspicion it would be more but to our surprise $1200 more than the listed Internet price. With a firm number that we could afford we went back and forth for over 3 hours trying to reach a deal. All they kept saying was "they wanted us to leave with this car"—yeah right. During that process, another car was shown to us. Because it was just arrived we could not test drive it or even get in it and there was a mileage discrepancy of 20k as compared to the carfax. OK maybe an honest mistake. So, we finally reached a deal on the car we came in for and while it took 3 hours, we felt good. A deposit was put down on the car in good faith and they ran a credit check. Well time ran out on us, it was Saturday night @ 6 pm and the dealership was closing. We got credit that was acceptable @ 4.9% and all that had to happen was to provide insurance (which we did) register the car with the DMV and sign the final papers. We were told because of how late it was the dealership was automatically signed out of the DMV so they could not register the car. So on Monday before the contract was signed and executed the agreed upon deal, Karl @ North Shore Honda emailed to inform us—"We got the insurance, but because the approval is "new credit" with low APR my boss will not let the car go out without the warranty. $4000 down 3.99% rate 199/month with 7 year Honda Care. I apologize if this doesn't work for you." A $300 deposit paid for the deal we had on Saturday, which I would think, they would honor! Now what they wanted was an additional $2,200 plus sales tax after the fact...unbelievable. North Shore Honda is forcing us to purchase something not wanted to make this deal happen. Since this was unacceptable, the deal was canceled and the $300 was to be returned. Well, after waiting for some time and no check a stop was put on the deposit @ a cost of $35. Insult to injury. I hope this keeps unsuspecting people from going to Honda North Shore and facing the same despicable practices.

Reviews of Matt Adler