North Shore Honda

611 Glen Cove Rd,
Glen Head, New York 11545
North Shore Honda Info
About North Shore Honda

EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE at NORTH SHORE HONDA. We are family owned and operated for over 30 years and it shows. Our values and way of doing business haven't changed. We are and always have been about giving our customers something that those other big mega dealerships don't, a fair, honest and easy car buying experience. With a sincere and genuine desire to make our customers happy, no matter what it takes, from Sales to Service. Just read the reviews for yourself!

About North Shore Honda

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Gogo412
7/26/2015

"Patient, laid back sales style and a great selection of cars"

I didn't expect to walk away with a car on the first visit to the dealer, but the people at North Shore Honda made the decision easy. Matt helped us narrow down what we were looking for in a car. He didn't pressure us and he even recommended a Toyoya dealership for us to do some comparison shopping. Once we knew which car we were interested in, we met with Jay. He took the time to answer all of our questions with patience. He even spent time helping me program the voice command system when the store was closing. Buying a car can be stressful, but Matt and Jay made the experience pleasant.

linbodustanthony
7/24/2015

"Andrew Perry product of Manager."

Andrew your product experience is just fantastic and the Honda organization should be notified of the great professionalism you have. I Anthony Ugbala got the new 2016 Honda pilot ES from you just yesterday I was more than trilled of your actions and words of marketing you carried along, I must say North Shore Honda should be very proud of you.. Please just keep it on. Thanks for your service.

Emerkinger
7/23/2015

"An honest car dealer. Sounds crazy. But it's true."

They gave me a fair car price and lease terms without haggling, and they were willing to give me all the details of how they arrived at the lease payment. I leased 2 cars in 1 day. The only reason I didn't give them 5 stars is that they messed up my paperwork twice, and the signing process took a half hour too long.

wilmarf-ton
7/21/2015

"Andrew Perry & Eddie Haas: two professionals at work"

Andrew Perry was courteous, diligent, honest, knowledgeable, pleasant & professional in helping us lease a new honda yesterday. this was the second lease he has helped us with in three years and we intend to lease another from him within the next month. and thanks to Eddie Haas for his help in procuring the financing. he was also courteous, honest, knowledgeable, pleasant & professional. we have already recommended Andrew and Eddie to a friend desirous of leasing a new honda as well. Wilma r f-n w. hempstead

JGil003
7/04/2015

"terrific"

they worked with me very closely finding me a vehicle that fit into my financial parameters. Incredibly thorough and caring when it came to helping me find exactly what I could afford.

pastpres
7/01/2015

"Competant, Honest and Satisfying Experience"

Just bought a Yukon Xl. It is in excellent shape and was exactly as it was advertized. I experienced honest interaction and found a helpful and polite staff. There was only one little problem with a back gate handle and the fixed it before I left the lot. Yes, even though I drove up from Trenton, NJ, I would buy from this dealer again.

Cindy

robynulz
6/27/2015

"Everyone was great! "

Just got home with my new HRV. Everything about my purchasing experience was great. Everyone I dealt with was accommodating, answered every question and was incredibly patient. I would recommend North Shore Honda without hesitation. Pat Bruni was our salesman. He called with everything I needed to know, was attentive and patient. The other people we dealt with, Phil and Ed, were just as helpful.

Pat Bruni

Rdx33*
6/20/2015

"Amazing"

Great place First class service with amazing Choices! DARYL BEATTIE Was my dealer and he did wonderful Job in making my deal get done I will recommend him And north shore Honda to all my friends.

Hondalover
6/17/2015

"People you can trust"

Great experience Bill is a sweetheart Ask for Andrew. Trust me you will actually enjoy your time with these guys The process is fast and easy.

jackief92
5/31/2015

"Great Service !"

My husband came in with very specific details on what we wanted in our car and what price range we could do. Jay went above and beyond to ensure we had exactly what we needed and we got to drive off the lot in our new car that day! It's been a few months since and I cannot imagine driving anything different. The overall environment was very inviting and pleasant. Just over two years until our lease is up and we can do it again. ;) thank you Jay !

Reviews of Eddie  Haas