North Shore Honda

611 Glen Cove Rd,
Glen Head, New York 11545
North Shore Honda Info
About North Shore Honda

EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE at NORTH SHORE HONDA. We are family owned and operated for over 30 years and it shows. Our values and way of doing business haven't changed. We are and always have been about giving our customers something that those other big mega dealerships don't, a fair, honest and easy car buying experience. With a sincere and genuine desire to make our customers happy, no matter what it takes, from Sales to Service. Just read the reviews for yourself!

About North Shore Honda

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

swingate
2/10/2016

""Best Experience Ever!" "

This was the best experience I ever had in purchasing a car. Noel Ledesman, and Honda, made this easy, painless, and simple. No hassle, up front.

My Salesman Noel Ledesman, David Haber,General Manager, The Service Dept., ALL EXCELLENT

yvettemiguez
1/19/2016

"Easy and Pleasant Experience"

I had a great experience buying my new CRV at North Shore Honda. Phil Harvey and Jack Walsh were a pleasure to work with. I was kind of dreading the whole new car buying process; instead, it was smooth, easy, convenient, even pleasant. Not to mention the terrific price they gave me. I recommend highly recommend North Shore Honda.

MHCarnevali
1/14/2016

"Best Honda dealership on LI"

Stuart and North Shore were great! Warm, welcoming and upfront with everything. Even though we didn't purchase a Honda, a great dealership! Thanks Stuart!

Taylantaylor
1/09/2016

"Great service "

They have the cheapest price and helped me get my first car. I'm sure they're gonna help you guys with their best. Ask for jay and karl they're the best thanks !!!

ps2me11
1/07/2016

"Rude behaviour"

Extremely rude behavior, disrespectful staff. For the first time I have faced this kind of behavior from any sales staff for any product. I went to buy a Honda CRV which was listed on their website for $15990 , I talked to their sales staff he clearly mentioned no other fees is there on top of it. After reaching there they added extra fees of approx $2000 and inflated the price to $18000+. I clearly said that my budget is $15000 and I came here after seeing your posting of $15990. I was working with other staff Jason Godsmark but this guy came in and started talking rudely, pressurizing me. I have never seen such kind of behavior from any sales staff.

jocar
1/06/2016

"Read the fine print"

I was shopping for a Certified Pre-Owned Honda. This dealers prices looked very competitive on the surface. The problem is that price is available only if you finance through the dealer. In addition to dealer financing, there are over $1,200 in additional fees that are not discussed until a price is agreed to. They pushed me to finance to get the "better" price without disclosing rates and terms. I put a check deposit down, but when I went home I felt very uncomfortable about the whole deal. I was unimpressed with the quality of the used vehicles. The ones I saw were bought at auction, which are not usually the best quality cars. Lots of scratches, burn hole in the seat, small dents, etc. The 3 year old car I was looking at had to go out to a body shop for dent repair and surface rust repair on the rocker panel. I cancelled the deal 10 days ago and they still have not refunded my check deposit. They're your best friend until you don't want to buy, then you're treated like a leper. Look elsewhere.

donik1899
1/03/2016

"exelent service"

I'm very happy that I purchased my new car honda 2015 from North Shore Honda.My salesman is Jay Godsmark. I'll recommend my friends to buy from them. Excellent services, and not pushy. It is stressful to shop for a new car, but they make it easy for you. I'm 100% satisfied with North Shore Honda Dealership.

Ronz76
1/03/2016

"Great Experience with Jad Hawat"

I went to North Shore Honda because my father bought an Accord a few years ago and he recommended the place. I know nothing about cars so I was worried about buying a used car. Jad met us in the lot and I told him what I was looking for and my price range. By the end of the day I had traded in my '02 Mustang for a 2012 Accord. It was a pleasant experience with no problems. He was a very nice and honest salesman.

Jad Hawat

EKN
12/29/2015

"Good experience."

Our experience buying a new Honda Accord from Daryl Beattie was handled efficiently and professionally. As a car dealer, Daryl was courteous, friendly and helpful in all phases of the sales process. He was determined to give us the best possible experience. I would recommend him to anyone who is planning to buy a Honda.

PGabel
12/26/2015

"Great Experience"

The lease on my 2013 Honda Accord was expiring which I leased at a different Honda dealership. When I inquired at that dealership for a new 2016 Accord, they were not receptive to my needs. I then decided to contact Daryl Beattie at North Shore Honda for my new car. Daryl was the salesperson who I dealt with previously before he moved to North Shore Honda. He listened to what I wanted and was able to provide me with the car I wanted at a reasonable price. I met with Daryl on a Saturday and picked up my new car the following Wednesday. Everyone at North Shore Honda was very appreciative of my return business and loyalty and went out of their way to meet my needs and expectations. P, Gabel

Reviews of Jay Godsmark