North Shore Honda

Andrew Perry

Harold  Wagner, New Car Sales & Lease Consultant, North Shore Honda

Harold Wagner

June 15, 2017

"Simple and pleasant buying experience"

- Auto enthusiast

They were willing to negotiate without resorting to pressure tactics. We quickly and pleasantly reached a mutually agreeable price. A very pleasant buying experience. I would strongly recommend North Shore Honda for a stress free buying experience.

June 12, 2017

"Honest, wonderful people"

- Shadman

I brought my friend into this dealership because they had a 2017 Civic Si in stock that he wanted. We completely understood that the Si just came out and there would probably be no discounts on them so we offered MSRP (i never buy cars at MSRP and never let friends purchase cars at MSRP). Henry and Phil agreed to the price and took care of us. They even honored our request to not wash the car and not let anyone drive it. Henry is a very funny person and very laid back. We didn't feel any pressure. Phil was awesome because he was also a car enthusiast (could talk to him for days). Awesome combination, they are the dream team.

Henry Neil

June 10, 2017

"Been so busy ...driving in my NEW CAR!"

- Jen597

I've leased before and this by far was my best experience ! I didn't spend endless hours, everyone was so professional and pleasant . I am thrilled with my new car and proud to have your business logo around my plates . I tell everyone that I passed at least 5 Honda dealerships to come to Nirth Shore Honda . , it's worth the trip . Thanks again Phil , Mike and the finance guy ( whose name escapes me ! Jen W

Used 2013 Honda Odyssey, $18599