North Shore Honda

611 Glen Cove Rd,
Glen Head, New York 11545
North Shore Honda Info
About North Shore Honda

EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE at NORTH SHORE HONDA. We are family owned and operated for over 30 years and it shows. Our values and way of doing business haven't changed. We are and always have been about giving our customers something that those other big mega dealerships don't, a fair, honest and easy car buying experience. With a sincere and genuine desire to make our customers happy, no matter what it takes, from Sales to Service. Just read the reviews for yourself!

About North Shore Honda

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

judith13
5/03/2016

" Pleasant and friendly staff makes for good experience."

It is always a pleasure to do business with Harold Wagner. As in the past, he makes the transition to another lease a pleasent experience. I find him to honest and professional at all times. He puts a lot of effort into costumer satisfaction and is always available to address any questions or issues that arise. I also had the pleasure of meeting Mr Haas. Very nice gentleman who added to my good experience at North Shore Honda. Thank you. Judy Duva

jcfranck
5/01/2016

"Fair Deal"

We felt that they were very straight forward. We didn't have any pressure and the sales consultant was knowledgeable. Overall we had a good experience.

author
4/29/2016

"Helpful"

After getting high lease rates from other Honda dealerships we were recommended to speak to Henry Neil. He worked hard to obtain our car and wanted us to have a good experience. We were glad to have worked with Henry.

Charlie1
4/28/2016

"Pleasant experience with friendly staff"

We have been leasing cars from this dealership for many years and they always make it an easy, pleasant experience . This is the second time that we've worked with Michael Lawrence and we would recommend him to our friends without hesitation. The sales manager, Phil, recognizing that we've been loyal customers, treated us very fairly.

3hondas
4/27/2016

"Third Honda leased from this dealership. Great experience."

Michael Lawrence is fantastic. No nonsense involved like other dealerships. Courteous and very knowledgeable. Second car leased from Michael recommend him to anyone looking for a Honda.

nmdangelo4
4/20/2016

"Fantastic experience."

Can't say enough about Michael Lawrence and Daryl Beatie. They were kind courteous and very knowledgeable. They made our leasing experience great. They took care of everything beforehand so that all we had to do was sign and drive. Thanks guys!

Stephoven
4/18/2016

"Highly recommend North Shore Honda! "

I've been leasing a Honda since 2003 and been to 3 Honda dealership locations before me and my husband decided to give North Shore a shot and I have to say they are the BEST we've dealt with.. I can't say enough great words for Jack Walsh our sales consultant , very knowledgeable , helpful and honest ! The sales manager Phil Harvey and finance manager were very accommodating and went the extra mile to make me happy , I'm so appreciative !! Wish I chose this location 3 years ago! Very satisfied!!

Mary and Joan
4/12/2016

"4th vehicle purchase with North Shore honda"

We chose to make new car purchase at North Shore based on past and present buying and servicing experiences. Andrew Perry, was our sales consultant. Andrew was terrific, he was attentive, knowledgeable, professional and accommodating throughout the entire purchasing process. Overall Andrew Perry will make your leasing and or purchasing experience a breeze.. Additionally, Eddie Haas provided exceptional service as well...

alan0213
4/09/2016

"definitely reccommend north shore honda"

very low pressure friendly service.compared to other car dealerships that i have ben to north shore honda is much more pleasurable to deal with. my salesman daryl is one of the more honest guys you will deal with when you are looking to purchase or lease a new car.

Banjo
4/06/2016

"Great Experience"

Very professional folks-no hard sell-no nonsense about the price-everyone knew exactly what they were doing. Deal with Mike Lawrence, couldn't be nicer or more low key and to the point. The exact car we wanted (Blue Pilot) was in stock and the deal was closed the next day. Mike came in on his day off to accommodate us and make sure the delivery went smoothly. Eddie Haas was very impressive and made sure all the paperwork went smoothly even when I glitched some insurance and registration issues at the last minute! Will definitely tell our friends and be back next time. Thanks very much.

Reviews of Eddie  Haas