North Shore Honda

North Shore Honda

Call
North Shore Honda Info
About North Shore Honda

EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE at NORTH SHORE HONDA. We are family owned and operated for over 30 years and it shows. Our values and way of doing business haven't changed. We are and always have been about giving our customers something that those other big mega dealerships don't, a fair, honest and easy car buying experience. With a sincere and genuine desire to make our customers happy, no matter what it takes, from Sales to Service. Just read the reviews for yourself!

About North Shore Honda

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

"Impressed"

Went to every dealer on Long Island looking for a low price on a Honda Accord Hybrid. North Shore gave me the best deal and they were very fair on my trade in. Dealt with Harold Wagner who was a straight shooter and a real gentleman. Would recommend the dealership and Harold without hesitation.

"Great experience"

I had a great experience buying a car at NS dealer thanks to Jason Godsmark for his help. All the workers are very nice and friendly. I love the car and my daughter really likes.im so happy with my new car.

"Great Experience!"

I recently leased a new Honda CR-V from North Shore Honda and I absolutely love it! I went to over 5 dealerships before going to North Shore Honda and I wish I would have just gone there from the beginning. I immediately saw the difference between dealing with Jay from North Shore Honda and the other dealerships. Jay was very helpful, patient and knowledgeable. He was able to get me EXACTLY what I wanted at a great price!Eddie Haas was very helpful as well in the financial department. I couldn't recommend them more or North Shore Honda.

"Great car, but not thrilled with dealer"

In June, my 2006 Honda Odyssey was totaled when someone rear ended me on Southern State Parkway. I loved that car, and needed to replace it quickly with a similar vehicle. After quite a bit of shopping, my husband and I found a car we liked that was reasonably priced at North Shore Honda. The salesman, Andrew was generally ok, although when we found minor things that needed repair, he tried to convince us that a used car is "as is". We were there on a Sunday and were pushed to pick up the car by Monday so that the dealer could reach the monthly quota. When we went to write up the deal, we were surprised to find delivery and dealer prep charges amounting to $1170. This significantly raised the price of the car, and is something I have never before experienced when buying a used vehicle. When I complained to the manager who was there that day (sorry, I don't remember his name) he basically said that the vehicle was priced well, and that they had to make a profit somewhere. Excuse me, but why not be up front about the price in the first place? The tires were almost worn out, and they would not give me new tires. I asked if they would perhaps consider replacing the tires at dealer cost, was told yes and then quoted $200 a tire. I have since purchased Michelin Defenders at $153 per tire plus mounting and balancing (total cost $830.93 including all fees, tax and alignment), I was also quoted dealer's cost of about $1000 to change the timing chain (another concern I have, as I know I will need to do it soon, and would rather have started fresh). I was told that the car could not be checked by my mechanic unless he came to North Shore (from Freeport) the next day. When I bought my 2006 Odyssey, the Sales person (Bonnie at what is now Honda-Manhasset)) drove the car to my mechanic herself and made sure his concerns were addressed. Unfortunately, she did not have the car we needed this time. I would deal with her again in a heartbeat. In the end, I purchased the car, as I really needed a car and liked this one (and still do). I got the same financing story as I have read, although they were a little more flexible about the down payment, letting me put more on a charge card than they normally allow as I was waiting for payment from the insurance for the accident. I also had to sign a paper that I would pay $600 if I prepaid the loan before 7 payment were paid, and they took my American Express info to insure said payment. I was told that I could not arrange my own financing if I wanted the price quoted on the car. I think this is very sneaky. I am happy with the car, but after driving it for a while, have found several problems I wish I had noticed before purchase, the most serious being some rust on the bottom of the drivers door opening that I know I will need to fix soon so it doesn't eat my car. I didn't even bother trying to get North Shore to fix these issues, as none would come under the "Safety" issues covered by the lemon law warranty. So yes, this was a very mixed experience. After thinking about previous experiences and talking to my daughter about a very positive experience she just had purchasing a Honda Civic from a dealer in MI, I felt I had to express my feelings about this experience. I will not return to this dealership in the future or recommend them.

"A Good Buying Experience"

Barry Stembleck was my salesman and provided a relaxed,, knowledgeable, and competetent buying experience. There was no problem accepting my internet price and offering me a fair trade in value for my 2003 Taurus. I was given a good overvue of my chosen Accord LX and the test drive went quite well. The showroom was well designed and I was introduced to the Service Department and other Staff. Eddie Hass the Finance Manager was polite and competent and explained all my options clearly . I never felt any pressure to accept any options. Other peopel had recommended NS Honda to. Now I know why.

"Phil Harvey is the best."

Phil Harvey is the reason I went here. I have bought cars from Phil in another Honda location and I have found that he is the most knowledgeable about his product, will help you for your budget and makes you feel very comfortable that you and your family are making the best selection possible. My family and I have bought 3 Hondas from Phil and will continue to do so. He is also aware of the other makes and models of competitors and will explain the difference between Honda and the competition. Transactions with Phil could not go any smoother unless he paid for your car and drove it to your house. I recommend Honda to others and especially Phil Harvey. If Phil went to another Honda location, we would follow him there. Eddie Haas, was great in the financial department, made the paperwork move very quickly and answered all of our questions. A man that makes the car financing part -no scary at all. Phil Harvey is not only a great sales person but even a better human being. If you need to but a car- choose Honda- if you need a Honda choose Phil Harvey at North Shore Honda.

"2nd Lease!"

I went to this dealership 3 years ago and dealt with such a nice man named Andrew. When my lease was up I went back to the Glen Cove dealership (mind you I live in Valley Stream) and Andrew assisted me again. This was not a place that I walked into and felt pressured, no one seems pushy at all. Furthermore, I gave them a price range and they did not make it seem impossible like a lot of dealerships will try to do; just be realistic with yourself!

"Awesome Experience / Awesome Team"

I picked up my new 2014 Accord LX on August 30th, 2014 and I couldn't be happier with the car! The sales team made the process extremely easy and made sure I was informed at every stage during the process. The car itself, is very comfortable and get much better gas mileage than I expected. 5 stars all around!!! Thanks,

"By far the best!"

This was the best experience I've ever had purchasing a car! I would definitely return to North Shore Honda and recommend it to my friends!

"A pressure-free environment"

Peter is a wonderful salesman. He listened to what we were looking for and did not pressure us. Was the perfect first time purchase experience.

Reviews of Eddie  Haas