North Shore Honda

North Shore Honda
Call
North Shore Honda Info
About North Shore Honda

EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE at NORTH SHORE HONDA. We are family owned and operated for over 30 years and it shows. Our values and way of doing business haven't changed. We are and always have been about giving our customers something that those other big mega dealerships don't, a fair, honest and easy car buying experience. With a sincere and genuine desire to make our customers happy, no matter what it takes, from Sales to Service. Just read the reviews for yourself!

About North Shore Honda

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

"A Good Buying Experience"

Barry Stembleck was my salesman and provided a relaxed,, knowledgeable, and competetent buying experience. There was no problem accepting my internet price and offering me a fair trade in value for my 2003 Taurus. I was given a good overvue of my chosen Accord LX and the test drive went quite well. The showroom was well designed and I was introduced to the Service Department and other Staff. Eddie Hass the Finance Manager was polite and competent and explained all my options clearly . I never felt any pressure to accept any options. Other peopel had recommended NS Honda to. Now I know why.

"Phil Harvey is the best."

Phil Harvey is the reason I went here. I have bought cars from Phil in another Honda location and I have found that he is the most knowledgeable about his product, will help you for your budget and makes you feel very comfortable that you and your family are making the best selection possible. My family and I have bought 3 Hondas from Phil and will continue to do so. He is also aware of the other makes and models of competitors and will explain the difference between Honda and the competition. Transactions with Phil could not go any smoother unless he paid for your car and drove it to your house. I recommend Honda to others and especially Phil Harvey. If Phil went to another Honda location, we would follow him there. Eddie Haas, was great in the financial department, made the paperwork move very quickly and answered all of our questions. A man that makes the car financing part -no scary at all. Phil Harvey is not only a great sales person but even a better human being. If you need to but a car- choose Honda- if you need a Honda choose Phil Harvey at North Shore Honda.

"2nd Lease!"

I went to this dealership 3 years ago and dealt with such a nice man named Andrew. When my lease was up I went back to the Glen Cove dealership (mind you I live in Valley Stream) and Andrew assisted me again. This was not a place that I walked into and felt pressured, no one seems pushy at all. Furthermore, I gave them a price range and they did not make it seem impossible like a lot of dealerships will try to do; just be realistic with yourself!

"Awesome Experience / Awesome Team"

I picked up my new 2014 Accord LX on August 30th, 2014 and I couldn't be happier with the car! The sales team made the process extremely easy and made sure I was informed at every stage during the process. The car itself, is very comfortable and get much better gas mileage than I expected. 5 stars all around!!! Thanks,

"By far the best!"

This was the best experience I've ever had purchasing a car! I would definitely return to North Shore Honda and recommend it to my friends!

"A pressure-free environment"

Peter is a wonderful salesman. He listened to what we were looking for and did not pressure us. Was the perfect first time purchase experience.

"Went above and beyond"

Matt Adler made my 3 days! That was a play on making my day. So, Sunday was my first time visiting North Shore Honda to potentially purchase not only my first SUV but my first Honda as well. While test driving the CR-V there was an unknown noise that had me concerned (It ended up being a loose seat from the previous owner's frequent use). When I explained that I didn't like what I heard he and my salesman took my car for a ride with Matt listening for and finding the noise. He then promised that even if I didn't decide to purchase the car that his concern above making sales is the overall satisfaction and safety of North Shore Honda's customers. While going over the purchase price and the financing, I expressed that I needed a certain price frame in order to want to move forward. Not only did Matt say he would do whatever he could to get the price the closest to what I needed but he also offered an uncommon deal and made an immediate phone-call/demand to get a price for my car to be traded in. What made that special is that I knew that I would be lucky if I got anything for the car, but definitely didn't think that I'd get above $300 for my car but Matt got above and that price. I also arrived there a half hour before they were closing,with the thought that it wouldn't take that long to talk about price. To make sure I completely understood any and all questions that I had, Matt gave me all of the time I needed, which resulted in being there after closing time. At the point of leaving I thought for sure that he was beyond annoyed and would graciously rush myself, my grandfather and my uncle to leave but he also bought us all something to drink and didn't even seemed to be bothered by it. Yesterday I decided to move forward with purchasing the Honda CR-V. Today I had to go back to get a service done and once again. From yesterday to today, Matt went above and beyond what was necessary, by: giving me Motrin for my headache, helping me as he was "off the clock"/ heading home, and he also making sure I was completely satisfied. As I drove off, I joked that he didn't have to worry about me ever coming back again and he replied that it would be his pleasure if I did. Bill also went above and beyond for me. I might not ever have to go back but I definitely will recommend others to go. Sorry this was so long, but it was the least I could do to show my appreciation.

"Sheldon Jackman "Exceptional Salesman/Great experience""

Barry Stamblick made my Lease experience with North Shore Honda very easy. This is my fourth Honda lease (3rd with North Shore Honda). Barry made the whole experience a pleasant one. He is the Ultimate professional.

"A No-Stress New Car Experience"

This is the second car that I have purchased at NS Honda; and this time the experience was even easier. I decided to sell my car to them, and I got a good deal. I also got a great price on my new car. The closing day was quick and easy, with very little stress. I drove home with my new Honda Civic Hybrid with a smile on my face!

"Excellent Experience Overall"

This is our second experience with North Shore Honda within two years and l have to say it was yet again a great experience for our family. Our older daughter bought her first brand new car over a year ago from North Shore Honda and had such a wonderful experience with the staff there that our youngest daughter chose to follow the same route. She too had the same experience. The staff are so friendly and go out of their way to make the experience a pleasure for the whole family. Thank you to both Andrew, Eddie and Matt for your time and efforts, we truly do appreciate it. Andrew walked in the pouring rain and lightning on the day we arrived to view cars and helped to finalize everything on the day of pick-up. Eddie is such a friendly guy and went over all the possibilities for our daughter in regards to finances and Matt made sure the car was in perfect condition for pick-up. We will be back.

Eddie Haas