Northwest Dodge Incorporated

19616 Northwest Freeway,
Houston, Texas 77065
Northwest Dodge Incorporated Info
About Northwest Dodge Incorporated

At Northwest Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. We are here to serve the great Houston Community in providing the best service and the number buying experience for our customers whether you need a truck, car or suv we will provide a no hassle buying experience for you. Come by today and take a look at our selection of new car and truck inventory. We promise you to make you the best deal possible, to save you time and money. Jim Hatfield General Manager

About Northwest Dodge Incorporated

Ram3500
7/28/2016

"In and out in two hours"

I selected truck thru Costco. Dealer arranged meeting. I Got exactly the truck I wanted at a good price. Entire experience, paperwork included, took just two hours from Hello to Congratulations. Thank you.

John Prince

J_looking98
7/25/2016

"Great Oil Change Service"

The dealer provides fast service at a good value. Walk in oil change, tire rotation and wash in under 45 minutes. There package of 3 synthetic oil changes with wash and rotation only $145 bucks.

Marion

Buyer crw
7/24/2016

"Great customer service!"

We had a wonderful overall experience at Northwest Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, and Ram dealership!!! And we owe that experience to the best sales rep. Kaylum Fontenot and the new sales manager!!! Oh and the Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 75th anniversary is just perfect!!:)

Kaylum Fontenot

Shaka88
7/19/2016

"Dealership Review "

Great service and great deals! I've purchased two vehicles from there and would definitely recommend making this your first stop for a new or used vehicle! A special thanks to Marion Chiaramonte, Dalton Tuley, and Patrick Kaczmarski. Marion is in the service department, she has a great attitude and is very attentive and accommodating. Dalton is in the financing department, he also has a great attitude and makes the financial aspect of the process quick and painless. Patrick is in Sales, great guy and very personable! He made sure we were very well taken care of and even drove to another dealership so we could see a vehicle we were interested in. Great Job guys, keep it up!!

Marion, Dalton, and Patrick

7/14/2016

"Friendly environment "

Good dealership to go and buy a car, friendly environment great people quick and easy, recommend Carole for sales, gave me a good deal on my new truck

Carole

Ramtruckfan45
7/13/2016

"Ed Kristek is exceptionally helpful"

I've purchased two Ram 1500 trucks from Ed Kristek at Northwest Dodge over the last two years, with my most recent purchase taking place in May of this year (2016). Ed is exceptionally knowledgeable, helpful, forthright and honest. He is, by far, the best salesman I've ever dealt with (and I've purchased 9 vehicles in my life, including the 2 from Ed). He doesn't apply pressure, takes the time to understand your needs (I have a back condition that requires a certain form of seat) and will bend over backwards to ensure that you are satisfied with your purchase. He will continue to get my business any time I'm in need of a new vehicle.

Edward Kristek

Dstoltzf
7/12/2016

"Car Purchase "

Pete helped me tremendously throughout the car buying experience and worked to get me in the exact car I wanted. He was courteous and professional throughout. Pete went out of his way to help me find the perfect Challenger.

Pete Ramierez

Pelepe 2016
7/11/2016

"Dealership who cares for the customer wants and needs. "

I do appreciate Pete for being so patient with me on my dream car and not trying to sell me anything to make a sale, we are still in negotiations on the right color, for me and my family.

Pete Ramirez

Mike1234
7/05/2016

"Quality service with no pressure"

The sales team worked with me on looking for the actual car that I wanted. Multiple test drives and all of my questions answered. After leaving the dealership to keep an open mind no other dealership came to quality service like Northwest Dodge. Never pressured to buy. It was how car buying should be done.

Mark

Pluck1
7/03/2016

"Battery light issue"

Thank you Eric for being upfront and honest!! Eric listened to me- discussed potential outcomes and delivered. Appreciate it. The only thing I recommend is for dodge to visit a discussion around an after hour shuttle. Everyone is not from Houston with family to pickup and everyone does not trust uber. Service the customer overall. Great job Eric!

Eric was upfront- set expectations- and deliver accordingly!