Northwest Dodge Incorporated

19616 Northwest Freeway,
Houston, Texas 77065
Northwest Dodge Incorporated Info
About Northwest Dodge Incorporated

At Northwest Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. We are here to serve the great Houston Community in providing the best service and the number buying experience for our customers whether you need a truck, car or suv we will provide a no hassle buying experience for you. Come by today and take a look at our selection of new car and truck inventory. We promise you to make you the best deal possible, to save you time and money. Jim Hatfield General Manager

About Northwest Dodge Incorporated

WJSims74
8/20/2016

"Best experience I've ever had at a dealership!!"

Dannie Berry was my salesman and his manager Bob Williams were unbelievable; had a great sense of humor, honest & helpful.....you don't find that too often at a dealership! Jonathan Williams was my finance manager he was quick, knew his job, sweet & helpful as well. Karen Quintanilla helped me figure out all my devices in my vehicle, very patient & fully explained everything in detail. To top it off I contacted an online assistant to help figure out the managers name, Elizabeth, she was awesome too!! Everyone was amazing!!! The fact I drove across town didn't bother me a bit with the service I received! I would recommend this location to EVERYONE!!

Dannie Berry, Bob Williams, Johnathan Williams, Karen Quintanilla

Clayjstew
8/20/2016

"Great experience love my new car"

Had a great experience they helped me with any questions I had and weren't too pushy. They helped get to the exact payments I wanted love my new car

Dax Edwards

Carmina123
8/12/2016

"It was a great experience."

The employees are a great people, I like the way they treat guess and they answered all our questions, thank you so much. Keep doing a good job.

Mark Dillons

Sdelaney63
8/12/2016

"Great time again"

John prince has been a great help both times we have got a car. Simple and easy with great service. Always a pleasure working with you guys!

John Prince

Krail
7/29/2016

"Service Department"

My fiancé called to have my 2014 Challenger serviced because my ABS and Traction Control lights are on. From what I read , my wheel sensors probably need to be replaced which everyone on the blogs said is somewhat easy. My car is still under warranty so I want to make sure a Dodge Dealer took care of this issue. I don't remember who my fiancé talked to, but the guy told him, I'd have to leave my car there for 3-4 days and they could not schedule a time for us to just drop off my car and pick it up. They also told him they would not provide a loaner car. This is the absolute WORSE customer service. Total BS. I was looking at buying a new 2016 RT Durango from them or Tomball Dodge, but it certainly won't be from this inconsiderate business. Tomball Dodge scheduled an appointment for me to drop off my car and said they will try to get me a loan car if it takes longer than promised. Thanks Northwest for making the new car buying process easier for me.

Service Department Rep..don't remember his name

Ram3500
7/28/2016

"In and out in two hours"

I selected truck thru Costco. Dealer arranged meeting. I Got exactly the truck I wanted at a good price. Entire experience, paperwork included, took just two hours from Hello to Congratulations. Thank you.

John Prince

J_looking98
7/25/2016

"Great Oil Change Service"

The dealer provides fast service at a good value. Walk in oil change, tire rotation and wash in under 45 minutes. There package of 3 synthetic oil changes with wash and rotation only $145 bucks.

Marion

Buyer crw
7/24/2016

"Great customer service!"

We had a wonderful overall experience at Northwest Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, and Ram dealership!!! And we owe that experience to the best sales rep. Kaylum Fontenot and the new sales manager!!! Oh and the Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 75th anniversary is just perfect!!:)

Kaylum Fontenot

Shaka88
7/19/2016

"Dealership Review "

Great service and great deals! I've purchased two vehicles from there and would definitely recommend making this your first stop for a new or used vehicle! A special thanks to Marion Chiaramonte, Dalton Tuley, and Patrick Kaczmarski. Marion is in the service department, she has a great attitude and is very attentive and accommodating. Dalton is in the financing department, he also has a great attitude and makes the financial aspect of the process quick and painless. Patrick is in Sales, great guy and very personable! He made sure we were very well taken care of and even drove to another dealership so we could see a vehicle we were interested in. Great Job guys, keep it up!!

Marion, Dalton, and Patrick

7/14/2016

"Friendly environment "

Good dealership to go and buy a car, friendly environment great people quick and easy, recommend Carole for sales, gave me a good deal on my new truck

Carole