Northwest Dodge Incorporated

19616 Northwest Freeway,
Houston, Texas 77065
Northwest Dodge Incorporated Info
About Northwest Dodge Incorporated

At Northwest Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. We are here to serve the great Houston Community in providing the best service and the number buying experience for our customers whether you need a truck, car or suv we will provide a no hassle buying experience for you. Come by today and take a look at our selection of new car and truck inventory. We promise you to make you the best deal possible, to save you time and money. Jim Hatfield General Manager

About Northwest Dodge Incorporated

Skorcher247
2/02/2016

"Great buying experience. "

Northwest Dodge dealership made my auto purchase very streamlined and simple. The staff wasn't pushy or rude. I found a vehicle on their website and the dealership was very quick to contact me via email and extremely helpful will all my questions. They even took more pictures of the car I was interested in and texted them to me. I couldn't recommend this dealership enough to anyone looking for a new or used car!

Lamont Williamson

Sharon26
2/02/2016

"Great customer service!"

I am a repeat customer of NW Dodge and would highly recommend this dealership. Great customer service with a smile and a hand shake. I love my dependable Ram 1500 and will go back to NW Dodge in the future.

Robert, Brandon, Marion, Matt and others over time

Melanie
2/01/2016

"Carole made our sales experience amazing. "

Carole made us feel comfortable, like family, as we were making a deal. She really cared. She wasn't a typical salesperson, who tries to take advantage of a person. She got us the best deal possible, all while being a very honest, friendly, and not pushy. I would definitely recommend anyone looking for a new vehicle to see Carole. The car was cleaned up, shiny, and ready to go before we arrived. Thank you Carole! Thank you Northeest Dodge!

Carole

Henry Tatum
1/31/2016

"Wonder Woman of the great deals true to her name"

Jacki Burke helped us get a great deal on new truck my friend bought truck and best experience ever we will be back and will send friends

Jacki Burke

Williamrblack
1/22/2016

"impressive & worthwhile"

The salesman was efficient, prompt, accurate and honest. I drove an hour to to the dealership and it was a good investment. Highly recommend them.

Dax

hudsonelite5
1/18/2016

"Rude, Horrible service"

I called to ask questions about a 2014 RAM 1500 posted online. I had specific questions regarding the after market wheels, tires and lift on the truck. I originally spoke to Kayla, who could not answer those questions but assured me she would have someone from the used car department contact me with those answers. An hour and a half later, a gentlemen from whom I can't remember his name called me back. He preceded with all the quizzing questions of what I was looking for, how long I'd been looking, when I'm buying, so forth, so I cut to the chase and told him why I originally call and what I wanted to know about the specific truck. He put me on hold to come back and tell me "yes" the truck is here, when will I expect you? I again told him what I wanted to know and when he had those answers to call me back because this call was wasting my time! He then got really loud saying "you didn't talk to me, you didn't talk to me." I said no, I talked to Kayla and gave her the specific questions I wanted to know. He again said "but you didn't talk to me!" At that point I asked to talk to Kayla and he hung up on me. Guess the sell isn't that important to them, so I'll move on down the road...

Kayla and a used sales guy?

Northwest Dodge Incorporated responded to this review

January 22, 2016

Your experience with our dealership sounds terrible, and we're sorry that you've had such a hard time getting your questions about the 2014 RAM 1500 answered. We're going to have someone from our dealership reach out to you, but in the meantime you can contact our General Sales Manager Martin Dinh at 832-912-2505 or mdinh@northwestdodge.com.

MonicaCymone
1/02/2016

"My first car. "

as soon as i walked in to the property i was greeted with many smiling faces. i was able to shop around without being being pressured to buy something right away. I drove off the lot with my brand new Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Max

Cherokee girl
1/01/2016

"Wonderful and timely "

Very pleased with the outcome. The staff was great and not at all pushy. If the service department does as well as the sales team, you'll have a lifetime customer.

Dax Edwards, Moises Avila

Cammie123
1/01/2016

"Great service"

I recieved great service at this dealership. I went on what seemed to be one of the busiest days 12/31 New Years and still recieved fantastic service. Max Dao helped me and he was very personable and tentative. Thank You Max

Max Dao

Cypress Jeep Happy
12/30/2015

"Amazing"

Great experience from start to finish. Jason worked with us to make sure we found the PERFECT jeep. The best salesperson to work with. No high pressure sales. Quick transaction.

Jason, Shawn, Ruth