Northwest Dodge Incorporated

19616 Northwest Freeway,
Houston, Texas 77065
Northwest Dodge Incorporated Info
About Northwest Dodge Incorporated

At Northwest Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. We are here to serve the great Houston Community in providing the best service and the number buying experience for our customers whether you need a truck, car or suv we will provide a no hassle buying experience for you. Come by today and take a look at our selection of new car and truck inventory. We promise you to make you the best deal possible, to save you time and money. Jim Hatfield General Manager

About Northwest Dodge Incorporated

Janie_lynn
4/19/2015

"Ken Baker is awesome as usual!"

KB is awesome as usual. Dalton lost our trust by trying to sneak items into the price without our knowledge, also removed our email address for the survey.

Ken Baker, Dalton Tuley

teacher1947
4/18/2015

"All Staff Were Friendly and Helpful"

Because of the friendly, helpful staff at Northwest Dodge I was driving away from the dealership in my new Jeep Cherokee only three hours after I walked through the front door. Oscar Torres was the sales representative that spearheaded the process and was most helpful throughout the whole process. Would I recommend Northwest Dodge to a friend, in a heart beat.

At this point in time, I don't remember all the people I met, but all where there to make my experience enjoyable.

Amy R.
4/16/2015

"For once we had a great experience!"

My husband and I came in with a suburban to trade in and two cars to buy. We got there at 4:30 on a Monday and to be honest I thought it'd be a miracle to get it all done. Maggie got right to work, was informative, honest and very friendly. She helped up find the vehicles we needed and got us the deal we were looking for. We then went to finance and our finance guy (sorry I forgot his name, but he was a young UT graduate) was wonderful! They both stayed there very late to help us wrap it up in one night and were smiling and pleasant the entire time! We are more than happy with our experience and the next time we're in the market for a new car or truck we'll be back!

Maggie

kinnre57
4/06/2015

"Horrible Service Department"

No one in the service department knows what they are doing. HORRIBLE customer service. I DO NOT RECOMMEND this dealership/shop! Bought my 2014 Journey in April 2014. In May 2014. transmission started slipping. Due to the inconvenience of loaner cars, they could not get my vehicle in the shop until November 2014. Since November 2014, my car has been in the shop 4 times for a total of 3 months. Each time they said it was ready, I would pick it up and have it right back in for not being fixed. Service Advisor's NEVER called with an update. I would have to track them down only to hear "I haven't heard anything yet" This last time my car was "ready" I was told 3 days later to pick it up. I got in my car and not even out of the parking lot and figured IT STILL WAS NOT FIXED! I had to leave it for a 4th time. Apparently, the service tech's do not know what they are doing after having my car 3 months! I hope to never have to deal with this shop again and will not buy from them again.

Entire Service Department

Northwest Dodge Incorporated responded to this review

April 10, 2015

We are very sorry for the wait you had to get your car fixed. We know how frustrating it can be to have car problems and would like to do what we can to change your experience to a positive one. Please contact our Customer Service Manager, Matt Munson, at 832-912-2587.

mizzbossi
3/25/2015

"I came in to get an oil change"

Thanks to Marion Rose she was awesome she made sure it was done and completed in a timely manner. She came to keep me updated with my car being serviced

Marion rode

evelyn dimas
3/24/2015

"I would recommend Maggie at this Dealership for anyone! "

Maggie at Northwest Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram is the Best Sales Person I have ever met! She is very knowledgeable and cares about her customer's vehicle needs! Awesome experience, and the Dealership is very Customer Service Oriented! I would recommend this dealership to everyone! Everyone I met was professional and courteous!

Maggie

Jim b
3/18/2015

"Customer service visit"

I went to NWJC after a horrible visit at Dick's Country Dodge, I had probably the best experience I have ever at a dealership. They completed the service as I had requested, caught a recall issue and got me out on time to my next appointment. John was great and very helpful. Thanks for a great visit, I appreciate you crew. Jim B. Dodge enthusiast?

John Retzlaff

Ivan
3/11/2015

"Ivan Villatoro"

Northwest Dodge Incorporated is a very friendly environment in where all the workers have a positive attitude and will help you in any questions regarding vehicle purchases. Oscar Torres, a worker for this place was a very helpful person in which he help us purchase a vehicle at ease. Thank you Northwest Dodge for your business and Thank you Oscar Torres for your exceptional work.

Oscar Torres

Cjohnson45
2/24/2015

"I will recommend this dealership to anyone"

Brandon did a fantastic job. I was not rushed and all my needs was meet. He worked with me and for me to get me in the car I wanted. Thanks Brandon.

Brandon Comeaux

phenderson
2/21/2015

"Great Job Travis!"

Travis helped me pick out the perfect Wrangler after we met at Trader's Village. He was patient when I asked for the addition of running boards. He then made a phone call and had them installed before the end of the day. Unbelievable! When he asked if I would write reviews for him online I was more than happy to recommend Northwest. Travis even called the next day to make sure everything was going ok. Thanks guys for changing my mind about dealerships!

Travis Hance