Northwest Dodge Incorporated

19616 Northwest Freeway,
Houston, Texas 77065
Northwest Dodge Incorporated Info
About Northwest Dodge Incorporated

At Northwest Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. We are here to serve the great Houston Community in providing the best service and the number buying experience for our customers whether you need a truck, car or suv we will provide a no hassle buying experience for you. Come by today and take a look at our selection of new car and truck inventory. We promise you to make you the best deal possible, to save you time and money. Jim Hatfield General Manager

About Northwest Dodge Incorporated

Cjohnson45
2/24/2015

"I will recommend this dealership to anyone"

Brandon did a fantastic job. I was not rushed and all my needs was meet. He worked with me and for me to get me in the car I wanted. Thanks Brandon.

Brandon Comeaux

phenderson
2/21/2015

"Great Job Travis!"

Travis helped me pick out the perfect Wrangler after we met at Trader's Village. He was patient when I asked for the addition of running boards. He then made a phone call and had them installed before the end of the day. Unbelievable! When he asked if I would write reviews for him online I was more than happy to recommend Northwest. Travis even called the next day to make sure everything was going ok. Thanks guys for changing my mind about dealerships!

Travis Hance

katiepgolfer
2/19/2015

"Mike Cruse gave us AMAZING service!"

When you go ask for Mike Cruse! He gave us the best experience we could've ever asked for. We had walked onto this lot expecting to see a few vehicles and to be able to find what we wanted based on what we knew. We found out differently. We got out & not too quickly, but Mike could tell we had questions. He came over, was more than friendly and actually cared about how we felt about this buying car situation and was wanting to answer any of the questions we had. He spent 3 days with us because we wanted that time to find THE perfect vehicle, and he was able to provide every needy detail that I had in mind. He helped my husband and me come to a mutual vehicle by helping us see both sides. 2 different people with 2 entirely different desires for a car. Mike KNEW his stuff and he KNEW his car information and he WANTED to provide us with the best deal on a car for what WE wanted, NOT what he wanted to sell us. He bent over backwards in order to help us find the perfect car, just for our family. We are young and he didn't give up on us even when he could've easily walked away. He didn't give up on our dream. He searched high & low for OUR vehicle. Go to Northwest Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram and ask for Mike Cruse and he will give you the best bang for your buck (best car for your dollar) that you are happy about. I will definitely recommend Mike to all of my friends, and will be going back to see Mike when we replace our next vehicle.

Mike Cruse

Ashley
2/17/2015

"excellent customer service! !!"

If your looking to buy a vehicle, I would definitely recommend you go here!!!! When you call and make an appointment or go up there, ask for Maggie!! She was very helpful and pleasant! She was able to get us everything we asked for!!!

Maggie

Peterpilot4647

"Thank you!"

I have to admit I came in expecting a typical experience. After meeting Travis Hance at Traders Village last weekend I was pleasantly surprised to find a stress free environment. Travis took some extra time to explain different trim levels and features, and we picked out the perfect Jeep. He even helped us get signed up for Houston Jeep People events! Thanks to Northwest and Travis we had a great experience!

Travis Hance, Rick Lester

stan

"pleased"

I've never had a car dealership guy listen to my wants and needs thanks for your help Jason dunaway.I will definitely be back.thank you

Jason dunaway

Msfain1

"Great experience!"

Thank you to everyone at Northwest - I am the proud new owner of a Jeep. I am a Jeeper gal! Travis was awesome and answered all my questions - he even got me a loaner while my running boards were being installed! Thanks guys! Thanks Travis!!! (He even gave me a pen)

Travis Hance

craig

"happy"

very pleased with the whole experience there I will be back.you just don't get that kind of service anymore.i was so impressed with the quickness and quality of service

jason dunaway

Lily

"Service Center Sucks"

Took my 2009 dodge 3500 on 01/25/2015 because it was leaking oil from what it looked like coming from the Turbo. Robert stated it sould be a couple of days before they would be able to look at it and determin what the issue was. On 01/30/2015 Robert Longoria called me and stated the turbo needed to be replaced, oxygen sensors and the catalytic converter, they gave a quote for the the catalytic converter and the oxygen sensor for 2200-4400 On 02/04/2015 Robert called stated the turbo was covered under the extended warrinty i purchased, and they were waiting for the MPP ( mechanical protection plan) inspector to go and inspect the truck,. I spoke to the inspector and he verified that only the turbo was covered under the extended warranty i asked him if i would be able to get the other 2 things done some where else because the charge with northwest dodge was too high for me and he said yes. I got a call from robert again and he stated that if i did not get the other issues fixed with them the turbos warrinty would be voided.( this was not true since i had already spoken to the inspector myself). I told Robert that i only wanted to have the turbo done since it was the only thing that the insurance covered. I called rober on 02/09/2014 since i had not heard from him he stated that the truck also needed an oil change and the crank case filter i asked him about the cost and he quoted me $360.00. On 02/11/15 I called robert and asked about the status of the vehicle he stated that it would be ready the next day he asked again about the oil and the crank case filter he said the truck had no oil at that point i agreed to have the oil change and the crank case filter changed. on 02/12/2014 Robert called stated that the truck was ready, went that evening to pick up the truck and on the ride home it was making a horrible noise, once home my father and i checked out the truck and noticed that the pipe from the exhaust the one that meet the catalytic convered was cut opened completely and never got reattached. I was unable to contact the dealer since they where closed for the day. On 02/13/15 drove the truck back to the service department and spoke the service manager,he then inspected the truck spoke with the service guy and came back and told me he could not fix it. that he had to replace it and he could not replace it for free and it would be 4400 dollars to do it. I dont understand why they cant fix something they did, that cut on the pipe was not their when the truck was brought in and now they cant fix it, i have lost time , hours at work and money only so they can tell me they cant fix something that they are responsible for.

Robert Longoria

Northwest Dodge Incorporated responded to this review

February 13, 2015

Lily, we’re very sorry to hear about your frustrating experience with our service department. We’d like to do what we can to make things right. Please contact our Customer Service Manager: Matt Munson, 832-912-2587.

krmperez

"Outstanding service!"

I was in and out very quickly. They met my price and were super friendly. I appreciate the mutual respect and the fact that they listen!

Dax Edwards