Northwest Dodge Incorporated

Northwest Dodge Incorporated
Call
Northwest Dodge Incorporated Info
About Northwest Dodge Incorporated

At Northwest Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. We are here to serve the great Houston Community in providing the best service and the number buying experience for our customers whether you need a truck, car or suv we will provide a no hassle buying experience for you. Come by today and take a look at our selection of new car and truck inventory. We promise you to make you the best deal possible, to save you time and money. Jim Hatfield General Manager

About Northwest Dodge Incorporated

"Kevin Eppinger"

Kevin is amazing.. This is the 4th car we have bought from Kevin.. Will keep coming back and will recommend any and all of our friends to Northwest Dodge since we have had such a wonderful experience all 4 times. I love my new 2014 Dodge Charger R/T... Thank you..

Kevin Eppinger

"Terrible Service"

I made an appointment to take my Chrysler 300 in for a timing chain recall, airbag light "on" and tapping noise in the engine. I told them to rotate the tires, change the oil and do a state inspection while the car was in. Long-story-short, two weeks later they had only done the inspection on the car and were not going to even start working on my car until the next week. Why did they even take my car if they weren't going to work on it for weeks? They have a sign in their show room that states among other things, "I will be very sensitive of my customers time." This is simply not the case. My car rental during the first week was $620. They took care of the second week. I picked-up the car at the start of the third week having only the state inspection done. I'm not sure if its incompetence or just bad customer service but I could not take it any more. Obviously they don't have their act together an I don't want idiots like this working on my car. I highly recommend that you do not use these guys. Total cost of this experience $660.

Ray Hernandez

Northwest Dodge Incorporated responded to this review

October 01, 2014

We’re very sorry for the wait you experienced. We know it is an extremely big inconvenience to not have your car, especially for that long. Our customers are our first priority and we regret that you did not feel that we gave you the customer service you deserve. Please contact our General Manager, Jeff Sebastian, at (832) 912-2500 to discuss how we can make this right.

"Just the way I like buying a vehicle"

Spoke to Oscar on the phone. My wife and I drove over from Sugar Land to visit dealership (second vehicle from here). Test drove the vehicle and signed the papers. Got the deal I expected also. And met Reese Broussard, sales manager, who had sold me a truck at another dealer. Like old home week. No fuss or pressure. All in all a good experience.

Salesman, Sales manager and Finance

"Will Recommend "

We had a great experience at the dealership. Everyone was kind and Brandon was AWESOME! Even when both of my kids were getting restless everyone understood! I will definately be back and I will send anyone else who is looking for a vehicle there as well!

BRANDON BOGLE

"Vehicle Purchase"

I was very pleased with my purchase and and the service of both Maggi Prokos (Internet Sales Manager) and Billy Knight (Finance Manager). Even though it was not all smooth sailing they both worked with me and was able to get things all smoothed out and I ended up a very satisfied customer.

Maggi Prokos, Billy Knight

"Totally exceeded my expectations"

My husband and I returned to Northwest Dodge to purchase our second new Jeep. I'm so glad we did. Brandon helped us get more than we expected for the amount we wanted to spend. It was the easiest, fastest, and most pleasurable car buying experience of my life.

Brandon

"Surprisingly Exceeded My Expectations!"

I'm not afraid to say that I shopped around a lot before settling on a Challenger at this dealership. From the start Markeith, the internet salesman, was very outgoing and honest. He and Moises definitely went above and beyond to make this purchase smooth and as painles as possible. As a first time buyer I can say that any anxiety I had quickly disappeared seeing how much these guys worked on getting me a great deal on a car I had always wanted. Two thumbs up, five stars, 10/10, yada yada yada this place is fantastic.

Markeith, Moises, Shannon (?)

"Great Friendly Service"

Because of my salesman, Markeith, and finance man, Mr. Jones, my total purchasing a car experience was very positive. I will recommend these two men to others who are interested in purchasing a vehicle.

Markeith, Jones

"Recent Purchase of 2014 Durango"

My wife and I recently purchased a new Durango from Northwest Dodge. We are repeat customers here at Northwest and have always been treated with the courtesy and respect. Working with Northwest takes the pain and misery out of purchasing a new vehicle.

Markeith Lewis

"Awesome"

The northwest dodge team was very knowledgeable, quick, and easy to work with. I will continue to use northwest dodge for future purchases and recommend them to all my friends and family.

Brandon Bogle