Northwest Dodge Incorporated

19616 Northwest Freeway,
Houston, Texas 77065
Northwest Dodge Incorporated Info
About Northwest Dodge Incorporated

At Northwest Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. We are here to serve the great Houston Community in providing the best service and the number buying experience for our customers whether you need a truck, car or suv we will provide a no hassle buying experience for you. Come by today and take a look at our selection of new car and truck inventory. We promise you to make you the best deal possible, to save you time and money. Jim Hatfield General Manager

About Northwest Dodge Incorporated

mizzbossi
3/25/2015

"I came in to get an oil change"

Thanks to Marion Rose she was awesome she made sure it was done and completed in a timely manner. She came to keep me updated with my car being serviced

Marion rode

evelyn dimas
3/24/2015

"I would recommend Maggie at this Dealership for anyone! "

Maggie at Northwest Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram is the Best Sales Person I have ever met! She is very knowledgeable and cares about her customer's vehicle needs! Awesome experience, and the Dealership is very Customer Service Oriented! I would recommend this dealership to everyone! Everyone I met was professional and courteous!

Maggie

Jim b
3/18/2015

"Customer service visit"

I went to NWJC after a horrible visit at Dick's Country Dodge, I had probably the best experience I have ever at a dealership. They completed the service as I had requested, caught a recall issue and got me out on time to my next appointment. John was great and very helpful. Thanks for a great visit, I appreciate you crew. Jim B. Dodge enthusiast?

John Retzlaff

Ivan
3/11/2015

"Ivan Villatoro"

Northwest Dodge Incorporated is a very friendly environment in where all the workers have a positive attitude and will help you in any questions regarding vehicle purchases. Oscar Torres, a worker for this place was a very helpful person in which he help us purchase a vehicle at ease. Thank you Northwest Dodge for your business and Thank you Oscar Torres for your exceptional work.

Oscar Torres

Cjohnson45
2/24/2015

"I will recommend this dealership to anyone"

Brandon did a fantastic job. I was not rushed and all my needs was meet. He worked with me and for me to get me in the car I wanted. Thanks Brandon.

Brandon Comeaux

phenderson
2/21/2015

"Great Job Travis!"

Travis helped me pick out the perfect Wrangler after we met at Trader's Village. He was patient when I asked for the addition of running boards. He then made a phone call and had them installed before the end of the day. Unbelievable! When he asked if I would write reviews for him online I was more than happy to recommend Northwest. Travis even called the next day to make sure everything was going ok. Thanks guys for changing my mind about dealerships!

Travis Hance

katiepgolfer
2/19/2015

"Mike Cruse gave us AMAZING service!"

When you go ask for Mike Cruse! He gave us the best experience we could've ever asked for. We had walked onto this lot expecting to see a few vehicles and to be able to find what we wanted based on what we knew. We found out differently. We got out & not too quickly, but Mike could tell we had questions. He came over, was more than friendly and actually cared about how we felt about this buying car situation and was wanting to answer any of the questions we had. He spent 3 days with us because we wanted that time to find THE perfect vehicle, and he was able to provide every needy detail that I had in mind. He helped my husband and me come to a mutual vehicle by helping us see both sides. 2 different people with 2 entirely different desires for a car. Mike KNEW his stuff and he KNEW his car information and he WANTED to provide us with the best deal on a car for what WE wanted, NOT what he wanted to sell us. He bent over backwards in order to help us find the perfect car, just for our family. We are young and he didn't give up on us even when he could've easily walked away. He didn't give up on our dream. He searched high & low for OUR vehicle. Go to Northwest Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram and ask for Mike Cruse and he will give you the best bang for your buck (best car for your dollar) that you are happy about. I will definitely recommend Mike to all of my friends, and will be going back to see Mike when we replace our next vehicle.

Mike Cruse

Ashley
2/17/2015

"excellent customer service! !!"

If your looking to buy a vehicle, I would definitely recommend you go here!!!! When you call and make an appointment or go up there, ask for Maggie!! She was very helpful and pleasant! She was able to get us everything we asked for!!!

Maggie

Peterpilot4647
2/16/2015

"Thank you!"

I have to admit I came in expecting a typical experience. After meeting Travis Hance at Traders Village last weekend I was pleasantly surprised to find a stress free environment. Travis took some extra time to explain different trim levels and features, and we picked out the perfect Jeep. He even helped us get signed up for Houston Jeep People events! Thanks to Northwest and Travis we had a great experience!

Travis Hance, Rick Lester

stan
2/16/2015

"pleased"

I've never had a car dealership guy listen to my wants and needs thanks for your help Jason dunaway.I will definitely be back.thank you

Jason dunaway