Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

2033 East Main Street- Rt. 202, Torrington, Connecticut 06790
Open Now 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Bill Reudgen, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Bill Reudgen

Darren Schwartz

Zach McNutt, Sales Consultant, Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Zach McNutt

April 26, 2017

"Superior customer satisfaction from Bill"

- BIG RED

My vehicle needs changed and I was looking to trade my Town & Country for a 4X4. I made an appointment with Bill Reudgen and was extremely satisfied with the way he handled all my questions. The professionalism and attention to detail that Bill showed me were, without question, above and beyond my expectations. He took me out for a test drive in several vehicles, pointing out each one's unique differences and features. I set my sights for the Jeep Compass Latitude and sealed the deal. I received a fair value for my T&C and a great financing deal on my Compass. All the necessary paperwork was completed without hassle and my delivery date was set to suit my schedule.

April 23, 2017

"Excellent sales/service &great quality keeps me coming back!"

- Bpierce212

I purchased a new Jeep Compass from Bill Reudgen at NW Hills in 2012. Last week I decided to trade it in for a new car And there wasn't a doubt in my mind that I would return my business right back to them!! When I met with Bill I let him know what I wanted and what I could pay and he said he would make it work for me. Well, let me just say that he and NW Hills went above and beyond my expectations. Bill was as friendly and helpful and informative as I had remembered. They accommodated more than my wish list and I was signing papers that very day for my new 2017 Jeep Cherokee. Thank you for all of your help and I absolutely love my new Jeep and couldn't be happier with the entire purchasing experience!!!

April 20, 2017

"Great experience with Bill"

- Cpretty

Bill sold me a Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk and it was one of the easiest car buying experiences I have ever had. He answered all my questions and helped set up all my cars features.

Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, Torrington, CT, 06790