Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Call
Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Torrington thrives on helping people like you find their next new Grand Cherokee, 1500, Dart, Town & Country or Wrangler. Of course, we don't stop at simply helping you decide which model you'd like. We also have dedicated auto financing experts on site to help you make your dream car part of your everyday routine. Looking for a used car instead? We carry a wide range of well-maintained used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM models, as well as top picks from other automakers. Our used car inventory from all over the Bristol, Waterbury and Hartford, CT area goes through a detailed inspection before hitting out used car lot. What's more, our top-notch customer service doesn't end at the sale. The Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram car service department can help keep your car running like new for years to come. The secret? Only the truly committed Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM experts and the finest Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or RAM parts make it into our shop. If you happen to be in the market for a new or used car, then feel free to pay us a visit the next time you're in the greater Bristol, Waterbury or Hartford, CT areas. Located at 2033 East Main Street Torrington, Connecticut, we're always happy to answer any questions you might have and set up a test drive.

About Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Friday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

stazialyn
1/21/2015

"Not what people usually think of when they hear "salesman""

Usually you walk into a dealership and are bombarded by pressure, numbers and a lot of hassles on the after buying. Not here. There was no pressure, Bill knew his vehicles, and if you did have a question they weren't sure of, they were right on it to get that answer. We took delivery of our Rubicon that day! It was ready when promised and everything was discussed completely and accurately so you felt at ease as you left. Any details that were promised to be completed the next day were done so promptly.

Julie
1/20/2015

"Friendly service with great selection of vehicles"

I had an excellent experience at Northwest Hills car dealership. We had a very knowledgable and friendly representative that was able to sell us the perfect vehicle. Overall experience was great, completed everything fast and professional. We plan to return for further services in the near future.

samandd
1/19/2015

"ford ranger"

Great truck, great price, pleasure working with Bill. Saw truck on the internet, came as advertised. Would have no trouble recommending or returning in the future.

emmitt
1/18/2015

"great experience"

Can't say enough about the great experience we had at Northwest Hills. The salesperson Bill was friendly, professional and went out of his way to make this an easy car buying experience. The manager Neil was extremely helpful too. Thank you for making us feel like we are part of the Northwest Hills family.

Scott
1/14/2015

"Fast and easy"

William found the Jeep we were looking for and was great to work with. He and the team took care of all the details and made our buying experience very easy. Thank you.

LynnJim
1/14/2015

"2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport"

Bill Reudgen was a knowledgeable professional who understood exactly what we wanted in our new 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. He was respectful and courteous and we would recommend Bill and Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram to all our friends if they are looking for a vehicle. We have now bought 3 new vehicles from them since 2011 and will again. Bill is a great guy and everyone there treats us very well. Lynn and Jim D.

packers2488
1/01/2015

"Terrible Dealer - Will try to rip you off"

Northwest Hills contacted me after I used TrueCar to find the best price on a vehicle in the area. My entire conversations were with Jeremy Hussey, who invited me to come in to discuss finances. Jeremy was very rude and slimy- almost every legitimate concern that was brought up was dismissed with a lackluster explanation. To start it off, he did not shake hands with my friend, which was very weird. Later on, Jeremy returned with a price for the car that was higher than the TrueCar, which is the entire reason why I was in contact with the dealer in the first place. When I asked why they would give me a price $1000 over TrueCar, Jeremy stated that it was because the car had to be shipped in from another dealer, which would cost more. Whether this is made up or not, why would I pay extra because you don't have the vehicle in stock? Why would I just not go to the dealer that has the car and pay the real TrueCar price? It seems this dealership does not understand reality too well. Later on during negotiations, I asked what your "Out the Door" price was for the car, including taxes, fees, etc. He calls me back and says his 'out the door' price is $34,000. I agree to the sale, and we begin the process of purchasing. When I receive the purchase order in an email, it states that $2,500 down plus $34,000 are separated, making the total $36,500. There are two conclusions to this, Jeremy was either trying to rip me off and hope I didn't read the contract, blindly sending in my money (most likely), or he is the only car salesman in the world who does not understand what the words "out the door" mean. This is the most slimeball tactic I have ever seen in my entire life of buying cars. I would rather pay $200 in gas, drive out to Ohio, and buy a car there, than give this dealership money. I hope other people realize what this company does, and am genuinely curious as to how many people they have scammed this way. Was he trying to get me to sign the purchase order and keep my deposit once I realized the mistake? I will never know, but I do know that I will be telling everyone who is purchasing a car to NEVER consider going to this dealership.

Ruth
12/30/2014

"Non-Anxious Salesman"

William is an excellent salesman. The experience with Mr. Hogarth was relaxed and professional. During the entire process, he maintained the same demeanor. At no time during the interactions, was Mr. Hogarth “an anxious salesman”; he allowed me to think without any pressure to “buy” any additional items. In addition to being an atypical salesman, Mr. Hogarth was extremely knowledgeable of the vehicle he was selling; he did not “make himself sound good”. It was very evident that Mr. Hogarth had spent time getting to know the vehicle and was honest enough to say "I don’t know" the rare time that he in fact did not have the answer to a question. Mr. Hogarth made purchasing a new vehicle very easy and I would recommend him to family and friends.

farleyfisher
12/08/2014

"2015 RUBICON"

Bill Reudgen was VERY professional. Not pushy, very patient, and LISTENED to what I wanted. I shopped few other dealerships closer to me, but the customer service was horrible, so I just walked away and kept thinking about it. I met Bill via an online inquiry and he patiently followed up with me until I was ready to drive out to their location. He then listened, gave me the answers I needed and I walked away making an order that day. I have now received my Rubicon, LOVE IT, and very satisfied customer. Customer Service is everything, you have options, suggest you explore them with Bill ! Happy Trails, Kimberly

piblly515
12/02/2014

"great overall!"

Was having a horrible day with my other vehicle and was totally done with it, I walked into the dealership and they took care of everything, from picking my dead car off the road and helping me find a great one for my wife. They even put a nice Ribbon on it for me to surprise her. Thanks everyone at North West Hills .. Neil and William everything was Great! Happy Holidays

Reviews of Bill Reudgen