Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

2033 East Main Street- Rt. 202,
Torrington, Connecticut 06790
Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Torrington thrives on helping people like you find their next new Grand Cherokee, 1500, Dart, Town & Country or Wrangler. Of course, we don't stop at simply helping you decide which model you'd like. We also have dedicated auto financing experts on site to help you make your dream car part of your everyday routine. Looking for a used car instead? We carry a wide range of well-maintained used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM models, as well as top picks from other automakers. Our used car inventory from all over the Bristol, Waterbury and Hartford, CT area goes through a detailed inspection before hitting out used car lot. What's more, our top-notch customer service doesn't end at the sale. The Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram car service department can help keep your car running like new for years to come. The secret? Only the truly committed Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM experts and the finest Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or RAM parts make it into our shop. If you happen to be in the market for a new or used car, then feel free to pay us a visit the next time you're in the greater Bristol, Waterbury or Hartford, CT areas. Located at 2033 East Main Street Torrington, Connecticut, we're always happy to answer any questions you might have and set up a test drive.

About Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Friday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

Nick Lemieux
4/29/2016

"Had a great experience!"

Overall I had a great experience with northwest hills dealership. I went in with an idea of the Jeep I wanted but still had a lot of questions about some of the features. Right away I was approached by Bill Reudgen and he was able to answer any questions I had about the Jeep. Once I decided on what I wanted for the Jeep, Bill made the buying process as quick and painless as possible and kept me updated on the progress of my vehicle. Upon arrival, he gave me a tutorial on all the features of the Jeep and answered any other questions I had. Every associate I worked with through the process of purchasing the Jeep was very patient kind and knowledgable. Bill Reudgen is a great guy and I recommend talking to him with any vehicle inquiry's you may have. I am very satisfied with my Jeep and can't thank the Northwesthills associates enough!

Carrie88
4/28/2016

"Very Satisfied"

I had a great experience buying my car. Everything was made very easy for me. Would buy here again and will recommend. Thank you very much.

Kurt with Farmers

Kate Feeley
4/26/2016

"Excellent Sales Staff!"

I'm on my 3rd Jeep at this point and this was by far the easiest buying experience I've had so far. I definitely will recommend this dealership in the future!

2015JeepGrandCherokee
4/26/2016

"Satisfied Customer"

We have bought multiple vehicles from this dealership over the past several years. They have always been phenomenal to work with. Brent is the best of the best, and worked extremely hard to get me an incredible deal. I would highly recommend working with Brent.

Debby0360
4/25/2016

"Very happy with sale - trade in amount not happy with"

Came into dealership just to look around. Had thought I wanted another make of car at a different dealer. Brendan sat down, asked what i was looking for. Within a short amount of time, typed in all my wish list items and came up with a Jeep Patriot in stock. Left approx three hrs later with the Jeep. Salesman, garage car prep man and finance man all great to work with.

Brendan Roberts

dodge ram
4/23/2016

"exuberance"

North west Hills was one of the best experiences I have ever had in buying a vehicle. I started out with a small 4 wheel drive pickup, which was to small for my frame and other personal objections, When I brought the vehicle back to the dealer ship, they readily agreed to trade it in for another vehicle. The whole staff that serviced me from the sales manager to the service manager was a great experience and they all made it very enjoyable. Although tired at the end of the day I was able to drive out of the lot with a 2015 Ram truck and fit to my size and budget. That night I rode home with pride for my new truck and the awesome service rendered by the staff.

Satisfied Customer!
4/22/2016

"Highly Recommend!"

I have had a great buying experience with Brent Roberts. Brent is easy to talk to, knowledgeable and always follows-up. Both my wife and I enjoyed working with Brent. I am a Senior Procurement Specialist with over 20 years in the Procurement field. I am somewhat 'suspect' of all sales people until I see how they operate. Brent definitely stands out as a good example of what a salesperson should be. Buying a vehicle can be a stressful endeavor, however dealing with a professional who is honest and helpful goes a long way to ease that stress. Brent truly presents Northwest Hill Dealership in a positive light. I will (and have) recommended Brent to my friends and family. My experience with Northwest Hills and Brent Roberts has been top notch!

S.Zappia
4/16/2016

"Simple and easy"

Brain was extremely helpful, he found us our new Cherokee trailhawk from another dealer. He was willing to work with us and even sped up the process of the dealer swap so we could have our new car for the weekend. Overall a pleasant and easy experience. I would use him again

Brian Johnston

Decker012
4/15/2016

"Best car buying experience ever!!"

I have never had a more pleasant buying experience. There was no pressure and I drive the entire transaction. Every person encountered there gave me there full attention. I was treated like royalty!

Brian
4/03/2016

"Used Vehicle Purchase"

While purchasing a car can be a daunting task, Vin and Carmen made it a pleasure. They were professional, not pushy. We felt welcomed from the beginning and knew we would make our purchase at Northwest Hills. Vin was knowledgeable and courteous.

Carmen