Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

2033 East Main Street- Rt. 202, Torrington, Connecticut 06790
Closed 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM Hours

Bill Reudgen, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Bill Reudgen

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Jeremy Hussey, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Jeremy Hussey

Kevin Sullivan

February 23, 2017

"Jeep lease"

- amdr1234

We were very surprised on our visit to Northwest Hills. The salesman could not have been better. He wasn't pushy, listened, and did his best to meet what we were looking for. We did not have to go through the dreaded back and forth dickering to arrive at a final price for our vehicle. You could tell they wanted our business and did what they could to make a deal. The vehicle was ready with no hassles when they said it would be. We would go back there again.

February 21, 2017

"It was a great experience and very easy. Everyone is so nice"

- annmarpell1

Everyone was so nice and friendly. It was the best experience! I went to the dealership on Monday and had a new car Friday afternoon.

February 18, 2017

"Felt like home...."

- Lawrence F.

My Fiancé and I walked into this Jeep dealership because we were fed up with the two Hyundai dealerships nearest to us. They were shady, full of rhetoric without facts and figures. They kept giving us the run around. Both dealerships could not itemize or display the savings to us that we were benefiting. They kept giving us "magic" numbers and pressuring us that the sales event is almost over and we should act right away. Never for one moment did we believe the salesmen from those dealerships thought we were human beings with intelligence. That being said... I own a Jeep Cherokee already. I love the vehicle and have never looked back. We walked into this dealership not sure which Cherokee we were going to look at and possibly buy. We patiently waited in the showroom, because it was busy and that's a great sign to us because the other dealerships didn't have was customer foot traffic. We checked out the Grand Cherokee and well we already know what the Cherokee looks like because I own a 2015. After a short time, we met Bill Reudgen. Bill is experienced, calm, patient, approachable, and most importantly friendly. He not only took the time to discuss the features and benefits of both vehicles, but he had the facts and figures we were looking for. No magic numbers being pulled out of a hat here. Bill was not pushy at all which we loved. He took special care to pay extra attention to my pregnant Fiancé. We have an expanding family and we were leaning toward the Grand Cherokee. We took it for a test drive and I let my Fiancé do all the driving because it was going to be hers and I wanted her to feel comfortable in it. Bill was very informative and patient to explain all the features that I have been accustomed to but she was not. In the end she fell in love with the vehicle. We made our purchase and Bill was kind enough to mention the the different varieties they currently have or on the way. She chose the Black GC over the white one. Bill had us fill out some paperwork left a deposit and he told us we could pick the vehicle up in 2 days. Which was fast to us. When we did pick up the car on that Tuesday evening. We walked in and finalized the paperwork. Afterwards, Bill took the time after closing mind you, to get in our car and set up bluetooth pairing, uconnect activation, navigation etc. He explained the features and questions that we had before departing. I have rarely seen such dedication in sales people and we felt special being treated this way. We will always buy Jeep from now on and only from this dealership. Thank you Bill!

Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, Torrington, CT, 06790