Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

2033 East Main Street- Rt. 202,
Torrington, Connecticut 06790
Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Torrington thrives on helping people like you find their next new Grand Cherokee, 1500, Dart, Town & Country or Wrangler. Of course, we don't stop at simply helping you decide which model you'd like. We also have dedicated auto financing experts on site to help you make your dream car part of your everyday routine. Looking for a used car instead? We carry a wide range of well-maintained used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM models, as well as top picks from other automakers. Our used car inventory from all over the Bristol, Waterbury and Hartford, CT area goes through a detailed inspection before hitting out used car lot. What's more, our top-notch customer service doesn't end at the sale. The Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram car service department can help keep your car running like new for years to come. The secret? Only the truly committed Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM experts and the finest Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or RAM parts make it into our shop. If you happen to be in the market for a new or used car, then feel free to pay us a visit the next time you're in the greater Bristol, Waterbury or Hartford, CT areas. Located at 2033 East Main Street Torrington, Connecticut, we're always happy to answer any questions you might have and set up a test drive.

About Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Friday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

jeep,Linda 2015
9/04/2015

"buying a new vehicle."

We were never pressured. William was very patient with us, even when we tried out a vehicle that he probably knew we wouldn't buy. It was hard giving up the jeep liberty that we had for 13 years, it got us through a lot of snow storms. Unfortunately the chemicals they use on the roads isn't kind to vehicles. We do like our new jeep renegade. Thank you to all the employees that helped us. Sorry we couldn't remember all that helped us

cgore
9/04/2015

"Greatest EXPERIENCE EVER!"

This team is great! Friendly, not pushy! Knowledgeable about my car. Took a long time answering ALL my questions and were very gracious about it! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone! Best car buying experience I've ever had...even down to the signing of the papers!

Burwell manor
9/02/2015

"excellent experience with Bill Reuden"

my wife and I had the pleasure of dealing with Bill Reuden, his knowledge and expertise were greatly appreciated. We purchased a vehicle that will most likely exceed our needs

BIG RED
9/02/2015

"Big Red"

Prior to visiting Northwest Hills, I did my research and applied for Chrysler credit. I made a VIP appointment and was greeted upon arrival by Matt Dehler. My experience was painless and outstanding. Matt took the time to listen to my needs and tailored the choices to make my shopping experience a good one. I was able to make my choice of a town and country van that I have now named BIG RED. On delivery day Darren Schwartz made my life even easier when it came to financing and protection agreements. He found financing that really suited my needs and kept payments within my budget.

Matt Dehler

Sjm1206
9/01/2015

"Exceptional service"

I recently leased a 2015 Grand Cherokee but to get to that decision wasn't easy, I was all over the place with what I wanted and really had no idea. I walked into Northwest Hills and was introduced to Bryan Boyer. He was very helpful in making my decision. He wasn't a pushy salesman that everyone dreads, however in fact he was the complete opposite. The rest of the sales department was extremely helpful, patient, and understanding as well, including the sales manager Neil as well as the general manager Steve Boswell.

Arlene

"No hassle!"

Would have given a 5 star but when we walked in initially (waited 15 mins before someone came over to us) and then asked if we needed any help. (There were at least 3 other sales guys on the floor and another who was helping someone with purchase.) Bill was very friendly, asked us what we were looking for and knew what he had available on the lot. He didn't try and sell us something just for making a sale. He is knowledgeable about the products he sells. Also assisted us in going over the car in detail, helping me set up Bluetooth to my phone and even setting radio stations. There were no sales pitches or pressure on us to make a purchase.

LBC

"Very satisfied."

Our recent purchase of a used Grand Cherokee could not have gone more smoothly. Matt Dehler was a knowledgeable, helpful and responsive salesman. It was a very straightforward, and dare I say pleasant, process. There were no high-pressure tactics and we felt they were fair and up-front in their dealings with us. We would definitely recommend NW Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge and will consider them again for a future vehicle purchase.

Matt Dehler in Sales

hextall14
8/31/2015

"Smooth sailing for a complex transaction"

The Team at NWH Dodge worked tirelessly to assist me in finding the specific RAM truck i was looking for. My salesman, Bill Reudgen was outstanding. He helped me with two trades and helped me locate a truck that met my specific requirements. The whole team was easy and transparent to deal with and made a complex double trade/vehicle locate as smooth as possible. I would certainly recommend Bill and his team to anyone looking for not only a good price but a wonderful buying experience.

George
8/30/2015

"Excellenty"

Excellent sales team and supporting staff. We took delivery of our car the day after signing a purchase agreement. Bill Reudgen was extremely thorough in explaining the features of the vehicle.

G. Atwood
8/26/2015

"They worked hard to get me a great car!"

Northwest Hills dealership was a great buying experience. I came in looking for something reasonably priced and most likely used and I left with a brand new car at a great price. The salesman did a great job at getting me the loan I needed and worked overtime to make sure I left in the car the same day. Everyone there was friendly and professional. I would recommend this dealership to anyone getting a new or used car.

Reviews of Bill Reudgen