Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
Call
Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Torrington thrives on helping people like you find their next new Grand Cherokee, 1500, Dart, Town & Country or Wrangler. Of course, we don't stop at simply helping you decide which model you'd like. We also have dedicated auto financing experts on site to help you make your dream car part of your everyday routine. Looking for a used car instead? We carry a wide range of well-maintained used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM models, as well as top picks from other automakers. Our used car inventory from all over the Bristol, Waterbury and Hartford, CT area goes through a detailed inspection before hitting out used car lot. What's more, our top-notch customer service doesn't end at the sale. The Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram car service department can help keep your car running like new for years to come. The secret? Only the truly committed Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM experts and the finest Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or RAM parts make it into our shop. If you happen to be in the market for a new or used car, then feel free to pay us a visit the next time you're in the greater Bristol, Waterbury or Hartford, CT areas. Located at 2033 East Main Street Torrington, Connecticut, we're always happy to answer any questions you might have and set up a test drive.

About Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Friday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

"FAST, TRUSTWORTHY, PERSONABLE"

We needed a car fast. We saw the car we wanted on-line and called. Will said to come right down, he would wait for us to arrive, and he would take care of us. We drove over 2 hours from Vermont to get there. Not only was Will waiting, but our car was ready and waiting for us. We went for a test drive, filled out the paperwork, and paid for the car. Will filled the gas tank and in a very short amount of time we were headed back home. Will was very kind and personable. Two weeks later, Will surprised us by calling and saying he found a second remote keyless fob and and key that went to our car. He mailed it right out to us. So happy to have the second set. I would highly recommend Will and this car dealership to anyone looking for a good car without all the stress and pressure. Thanks so much Will. Doing business with you was a pleasure. Patti and Billy Kelley

"Great Experience with 2015 Wrangler Order"

Ordered a 2015 Wrangler Unlimited from NWH and could not have had a better experience. From my initial contact with Kevin to my Main Salesperson Bill and Darren with Finance, I was treated fairly and professionally the whole way through and love the vehicle. They helped me get exactly what I wanted with the order. Bill is especially helpful and answers all of my inquiries. Could not have had a better experience. Go here if you are looking for a Jeep, car, truck, SUV, etc.!

"Decent Dealership"

I purchased my new Town and Country from Northwest Hills. Although they did not have the exact car I wanted on their lot, they easily located the car that I wanted at a different dealership and told me that I could buy the car through them. Now, the car was located in another state and was over 100 miles away. Northwest initially wanted to charge me a dealer transfer fee of $500. Having previously heard from other dealers that they would wave transfer fees, I told them that $500 was too much and that I would have to look to elsewhere for a better deal. They agreed to lower the fee to $250. I was OK with that at first because there were only 2 exact matching cars around and they were over 100 miles away and I did not want to drive 2 hours each way to save $250. So, we agreed to the $250 and started the paperwork. Then, the next day, things came to a temporary standstill. As I continued to get bombarded with calls from other dealers who insisted they would wave all transfer fees just to earn my business, I decided to call my sales rep Bill to tell him that I changed my mind on the $250 because at least one other local dealer would transfer the car for free. Even though we had come to an agreement the night before, they quickly agreed to wave the transfer fee altogether to keep the deal alive. Now, about the vehicle price...although I had to spend the extra time and phone calls to have them waive the transfer fee, I saved a ton of money (over $5,000) off the Windows sticker price, put no money down, received 0% financing over 60 months and got the car that I wanted. I used TrueCar as a base to gauge whether or not I was getting a good price and they matched the truecar price. I even went as far as calling the dealership who had the car in the other state and they told me they couldn't even sell the car to me for the price and the terms that I got from Northwest. That is what sealed the deal. With car dealerships, they will tell you that they are offering the best deal but you leave feeling that you really don't know. However, at Northwest, the sales people were very nice (and not shady like some other places that called me) and I did not feel like I was being targeted or scammed. In the end, I do feel like I got the best deal and I bought it from a dealership that is only a few miles down the road which is important to me.

"2014 Dodge Drt"

Very good car, smooth, powerful and comfortable. The sales is very helpful and friendly, make us feels good during the purchase. I would recommend this dealership to my friends

"Buyer"

Great place to purchase a vehicle. Everyone was friendly , helpful, and courteous. Bill was patient with my decision making. The Jeep Cherokee I did purchase is great.

"Love our Dodge Journey"

Thanks to all of you for your help especially Bill and Darren. We are certainly enjoying our Dodge Journey and have taken short trips to Newburyport, MA, Norwalk Aquarium, and running errands.

"SUPER POSITIVE EXPERIENCE"

Came upon this dealership by luck and glad I did. Simply went in to see if they had something on their lot which they didn't. Bill Reudgen asked me if he should check around and I said no thanks as my dealer in NYC was checking up to 300 miles and couldn't find any cars. They I said sure, what the heck...give it a shot. He located the exact vehicle I wanted within 2 minutes and I could hardly believe it. Gave him a deposit and he confirmed later in the day that the car would be there on Monday morning. Everything went well, everyone I spoke to was friendly and professional and I really felt like I was being taken care of. Bill did a great job of moving his along for me and walked me thru the vehicle before I took it away! Love it and loved the experience....they really went out of their way to find me discounts!!!

"Recent Purchase"

I recently purchased a 2013 Dodge Caravan through Will Hogarth. We originally came to buy a smaller car, but Will and the rest of the sales team were able to make the Caravan work with our budget. Will was great when it came to test driving cars and having the Caravan evaluated by a mechanic. I would recommend Northwest Hills to other buyers.

"Jeep Cherokee"

It has been a pleasure purchasing our 2014 Jeep Cherokee through William Hogarth. He was most attentive to our vehicle requirements and led us to the perfect match. He was well informed about the inventory and a most pleasant gentleman to work with. It will be our pleasure to recommend Will and the dealership. Sanda and John Ursone

"Very Satisfied Customer!"

I had a great experience at Northwest Hills purchasing my new Jeep Compass. Will Hogarth made the whole process very easy and smooth. No pressure and very helpful. My whole family has bought vehicles here before and we look forward to coming back for any future vehicle purchases. I am extremely happy with my experience at Northwest Hills and will definitely recommend them to anyone in the market to purchase a new vehicle!

Darren Schwartz