Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

2033 East Main Street- Rt. 202,
Torrington, Connecticut 06790
Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Torrington thrives on helping people like you find their next new Grand Cherokee, 1500, Dart, Town & Country or Wrangler. Of course, we don't stop at simply helping you decide which model you'd like. We also have dedicated auto financing experts on site to help you make your dream car part of your everyday routine. Looking for a used car instead? We carry a wide range of well-maintained used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM models, as well as top picks from other automakers. Our used car inventory from all over the Bristol, Waterbury and Hartford, CT area goes through a detailed inspection before hitting out used car lot. What's more, our top-notch customer service doesn't end at the sale. The Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram car service department can help keep your car running like new for years to come. The secret? Only the truly committed Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM experts and the finest Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or RAM parts make it into our shop. If you happen to be in the market for a new or used car, then feel free to pay us a visit the next time you're in the greater Bristol, Waterbury or Hartford, CT areas. Located at 2033 East Main Street Torrington, Connecticut, we're always happy to answer any questions you might have and set up a test drive.

About Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Friday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

ccons
7/26/2015

"Northwest Hills Customer Service"

I recently purchased my 3rd new vehicle from Northwest Hills Dealership! With each purchase and service visit, they in return have been nothing but honest, courteous, and fair consistently, which is why I have been a loyal customer for 13 years now.

Tgbbai23
7/24/2015

"Northwest Hills Experience"

Bill was extremely detailed and thorough with the process from start to finish. Seamless experience that I will recommend to everyone. He is an expert in his field and it was a pleasure working with him.

Nahas527
7/24/2015

"Friendly and Helpful - Not Pushy!"

My husband and I recently visited the Northwest Hills dealership to look at a vehicle we had found online using AutoTrader.com. From the initial contact to the moment we walked out of the dealership with keys in hand; the staff went above and beyond to be helpful and friendly to us. We worked with sales team member Jeremy, but at some point had contact with the whole team (or at least that's how it felt.) To our surprise, they were very accommodating to us and our rambunctious two year-old. They were very easy going and even provided her with alternate means of entertainment, as well as a private place to change diapers when needed. We test drove the vehicle, got financed, traded in our old car, and they helped us to register and insure the new vehicle before we drove off ---all in a matter of 3 hours! We are very pleased and hope to do business with them in the future. I would highly recommend this place to any friend or family member.

jeep15
7/22/2015

"A job well done"

A calm professional sales experience from start to finish, would recommend to friends and family. The whole process couldn't have been made easier, very satisfied.

Hog300S
7/21/2015

"Great Place to Buy a Car"

The car I wanted was on the lot. So that part was easy already. But from that point on, my experience was the same. No issues. We asked Bryan to test drive the car for us. So he took us for a ride while he described a lot of the features. We went back a few days later for our own test drive, and started the purchase process. There was no pressure - ever. All of our questions were answered. And no surprises. It was a very pleasant experience.

Laura
7/09/2015

"They care!"

My overwhelming feeling in dealing with this dealership is that they really do care that you know what you are getting & you are happy with it & they genuinely believe in their product. I do love my Jeep!

Gordon& Lori Braislin
7/01/2015

"Great Grand Cherokee Review"

We are very happy with our new 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Lorado. Our sales person, Bill Reudgen was very professional and really helpful and concerned that we selected the best vehicle for our needs. He was also very knowledgeable and informative and patient helping us with the electronics and touch controls. We have all ready had a great experience with the service department when they repaired the complete heating and cooling system in our 2012 Wrangler under warrantee. We are looking forward to many years as customers with N.W.H. Jeep.Thank you. Gordon & Lori Braislin. Sharon Conn

Jkaplan00

"Easy and relaxed "

Great group of people, everyone was relaxed and easy to work with. The whole process was fun with our salesman. Got everything I need for a good price.

Stephanie

"2015 CHEROKEE"

I had a wonderful experience with William Hogarth as well as the "family" at Northwest Hills! I highly recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone!

New Wrangler Owner
6/17/2015

"Great service, excellent experience, AWESOME JEEP!!!"

My wife and I had been looking for a very specific Wrangler for quite some time. After locating it on NWH Jeep’s lot I contacted Will and he could not have been more helpful. From my initial questions about options and availability to meeting him the next day after the 3 hour drive, everything was top notch. I do not know many people who enjoy dealing with car dealerships, typically very pushy and not willing to work with you. Will took the time to walk us through every detail we asked about and the experience could not have been better. NWH Jeep has set the bar EXTREMELY high for my next car purchase and what to expect from a dealership. Thank you Will and your entire team, we could not be happier with our purchase and the service we received.

Reviews of Bill Reudgen