Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

2033 East Main Street- Rt. 202, Torrington, Connecticut 06790
Closed Today Hours

Bill Reudgen, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Bill Reudgen

Kevin Sullivan

January 13, 2017

"Amazing"

- Michael Kennedy

I just bought a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee at Northwest Hills this week and I could not be happier with the experience. Bill was more than accommodating, and was extremely knowledgeable about the Jeep. We took it for a test drive, he explained all of the amazing features and really made the process as smooth as possible. I could not have asked for an easier, smoother and better experience buying a car. These guys were simply amazing.

December 27, 2016

"Very positive experience."

- Gary

Northwest Hills Jeep is a first rate dealership. This was my first experience with them. I feel their genuine interest in providing me information and their integrity made me feel very comfortable from the beginning of my interaction with them. Those who answered the phone were most kind and obliging and the salesman, sales manager, and business manager were also the same. Explanation and handling of my Jeep purchase and extended warranty options were first rate. My salesperson, Brent Roberts, took on his responsibilities with great enthusiasm, kindness and respect and his knowledge about my Jeep and the way he communicated this was superb. I am very happy with my experience at Northwest Hills. I also had an excellent experience with Patrick Longhi. Brent picked up the ball and did an incredible job.

December 26, 2016

"Best of the Northwest!"

- erlnst

We have dealt with Northwest hills for many years. Our experience with Bill Reudgen and the rest of the team has continuously been outstanding and their service department is tops. Very highly recommended. John and Linda

Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, Torrington, CT, 06790