Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Showroom Hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM Open Now

Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Torrington thrives on helping people like you find their next new Grand Cherokee, 1500, Dart, Town & Country or Wrangler. Of course, we don't stop at simply helping you decide which model you'd like. We also have dedicated auto financing experts on site to help you make your dream car part of your everyday routine. Looking for a used car instead? We carry a wide range of well-maintained used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM models, as well as top picks from other automakers. Our used car inventory from all over the Bristol, Waterbury and Hartford, CT area goes through a detailed inspection before hitting out used car lot. What's more, our top-notch customer service doesn't end at the sale. The Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram car service department can help keep your car running like new for years to come. The secret? Only the truly committed Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM experts and the finest Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or RAM parts make it into our shop. If you happen to be in the market for a new or used car, then feel free to pay us a visit the next time you're in the greater Bristol, Waterbury or Hartford, CT areas. Located at 2033 East Main Street Torrington, Connecticut, we're always happy to answer any questions you might have and set up a test drive.

About Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Friday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

leo
2/24/2015

"Could not have gone better"

I was able to order my vehicle and everything went well. This was the 2nd vehicle I purchased from this location and the same sales person. It probably won;t be my last.

floridabound
2/22/2015

"Corinne Markey & Whole Team @ Northwest"

There was a no haggle approach, Corinne is a great salesperson we would give her 12 stars out of 10. She was very knowledgeable and helpful. We would definitely purchase another vehicle from Corinne. We will also suggest to anyone that is looking to purchase a vehicle to contact Corinne.

Corinne Markey

Akpacksr
2/17/2015

"Very helpful to get a deal done for you"

I liked the effort my salesman Bill provided. He was honest and made a deal work for us. Bill worked with the manager to satisfy our needs. I went to Crowley and northwest was much more willing to help me get into the ram big horn.

Dawn
2/14/2015

"So very happy with my car!"

I bought my Chrysler 200 today and I am very happy with it already! Bill was very honest, helpful and caring with what I was looking for and made sure I was happy with my purchase before I signed on the dotted line! Thank you so much for a great car buying experience!

A. Pease
2/13/2015

"Made every effort to ensure 100% customer satisfaction."

Bill Ruedgen was absolutely great to work with in purchasing our new jeep. He was very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful through the entire process. I appreciate efforts by Bill, Darren Schwartz in finance and other staff members to make sure we were completely satisfied.

Shawn holton
2/04/2015

"great place too buy a car "

Bill reudugen and William were both very helpful and informative in our process of buying a certified jeep. They know their cars and will answer every question you have . Darren in The finace department also worked hard to get us the best rate and we were very happy when we left. we did not get the "hard sell" feeling while there but rather a friendly atmosphere of people trying to help you get the right car for you. We drove 4 hours round trip twice to visit them as they had the jeep we were looking for and would do it again for our next purchase. Thanks again guys

kevman
2/01/2015

"Great dealership experience, friendly, fair, no pressure"

Great car buying experience at Northwest hills with Bill Reudgen. He was friendly, accommodating and we felt no pressure at any time we were there. We traveled 3 hours to buy our car there because they had the best deal I could find. They were even able to beat the financing rates that my credit union was offering. Their approach is very honest, they didn't try to back me into a payment number with a high interest loan, nor did they pull any kind of bait and switch maneuver, typical of most dealers in metropolitan areas. Everyone at the dealer was friendly and great to deal with. Many thanks to Bryan, Neil and Darren as well. Their pricing is very fair would never hesitate to come back again. Thanks

Whitt
1/31/2015

"A Dream Come Through"

Been looking for a jeep Grand Cherokee for a very long time was suckered in and scammed by a dealership that previously went under into buying a car I did not want and that wasn't right for me, been looking everywhere to do a trade in, and there was a-lot of variables against me, but I walked into Northwest Hills met Bill Reudgen and he completely made it happened where others couldn't, it was a very hard start and i lost hope and thought a deal couldn't be made but he worked with me and his partners found a way and I was able to purchase the car of my dreams, I left there a very happy man, and they will definitely have me as a customer for life and ill be going to them in the future if I ever want to purchase another car. Bill Reudgen and northwest hills will be my first and only recommendation to anyone I know looking for a car, they do the best they can to get you into the car you love and deserve.

LadyRuggs
1/27/2015

"Purchase of Jeep at Northwest Hills "

Uncomfortable with sales reps language; Found sales rep to be disorganized, and the process very fragmented; I got no owners manual with my vehicle, and I am still waiting for the return call I was promised by the manager, about getting one. I would not recommend this dealership to remain on USAA's, certified dealership list. The vehicle was great, but customer service was lacking.

stazialyn
1/21/2015

"Not what people usually think of when they hear "salesman""

Usually you walk into a dealership and are bombarded by pressure, numbers and a lot of hassles on the after buying. Not here. There was no pressure, Bill knew his vehicles, and if you did have a question they weren't sure of, they were right on it to get that answer. We took delivery of our Rubicon that day! It was ready when promised and everything was discussed completely and accurately so you felt at ease as you left. Any details that were promised to be completed the next day were done so promptly.

Reviews of Bill Reudgen