Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

2033 East Main Street- Rt. 202,
Torrington, Connecticut 06790
Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Torrington thrives on helping people like you find their next new Grand Cherokee, 1500, Dart, Town & Country or Wrangler. Of course, we don't stop at simply helping you decide which model you'd like. We also have dedicated auto financing experts on site to help you make your dream car part of your everyday routine. Looking for a used car instead? We carry a wide range of well-maintained used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM models, as well as top picks from other automakers. Our used car inventory from all over the Bristol, Waterbury and Hartford, CT area goes through a detailed inspection before hitting out used car lot. What's more, our top-notch customer service doesn't end at the sale. The Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram car service department can help keep your car running like new for years to come. The secret? Only the truly committed Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM experts and the finest Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or RAM parts make it into our shop. If you happen to be in the market for a new or used car, then feel free to pay us a visit the next time you're in the greater Bristol, Waterbury or Hartford, CT areas. Located at 2033 East Main Street Torrington, Connecticut, we're always happy to answer any questions you might have and set up a test drive.

About Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Friday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

Ken
5/18/2015

"fantastic!"

we were just looking at a possible new car but were unsure if we would be able to purchase one but after talking with Jeremy Hussey we were pleased to find out we were indeed able to get the car we wanted. it was a pleasure working with Jeremy he was very attentive and not pushy like so many salesmen that we have delt with in the past. I will definitely buy my next car from him in the future

Tnader
5/12/2015

"2015 Jeep grand Cherokee summit"

the management and staff were very proffisional and swift with every matter of my experience. I could not recommend any dealership besides Northwest Hills. The only place I will buy a car or truck. Thank you gentlemen. Bryan Boyer was extremely helpful in every step of my purchase.

Tracyb
5/09/2015

"Great dealership, go see Will!!!"

Went to northwest hills ram for my new 1500. Will in sales took care of everything and was the best to work with, friendly, kind and answered all my questions. If your looking to purchase call Will!!!

2015 Cherokee Owner
5/06/2015

"Great Deal compared to other dealers; hassle-free"

I got had a really happy experience at Northwest Hills, and I am taking the time to write about it because I am so pleased. I'm going to put the names in- good salesmen and business managers should be rewarded in an age where computers track how everyone is doing and create alot of pressure to sell. First of all, I am "internet price" shopper, always focusing on the drive away price, sticking with dealer who has inventory, and using Edmunds and the other sites to check pricing. I always shop at 3 dealers to make sure I am getting the best deal. When the two other dealers could not beat the price given to me by Bill Reudgen at Northwest Hills, I knew I had received the best deal. Bill correctly sensed that I was pressed for time, that I had done my comparison shopping, and that I was ready to buy. Bill found the exact Cherokee I was looking for (even the color) . I was never put in a position to think about what I would have to give up or what extra options I would have to buy. I found the whole deal to be hassle free, and I never felt pressured to accept any add-ons. There was nothing less than perfect honestly in all of my dealings with Bill and Darren Schwarz, the Business Manager-no surprises! The good service continued after the last check was signed-- Bill took about 45 minutes to show me all the features of the new car, turn on all the digital services, and how to use the voice commands to set temperature and tune the radio. It was pretty cool being able to show my friends the weather radar pictures centered on the Cherokee which are transmitted by Sirius. It would have taken alot time going through the screens and reading the manuals to get that to come up. Bill even paired my phone with the vehicle and showed me the app to unlock my doors or start the engine remotely,

2015 - Jeep Compass Latitude Owner
5/05/2015

"Smooth Experience "

We had done a ton of internet / in person research on our new vehicle - Jeep Compass and then finally found exactly what we wanted on the Northwest Hills lot. I made an appointment to meet with Bill and from the moment we met everything was so easy and no surprises. We test drove the vehicle and loved it !! Afterwards we sat down and went over the numbers. Since I was also looking to trade in my vehicle I was nervous on the appraisal but we received a very fair trade-in value for it. Bill made our experience entirely hassle free !! I cant say enough what a PLEASANT experience this entire process was !!

2015JeepOwner
5/05/2015

"No Hassle Purchase"

After deciding on the specific vehicle that I wanted, I researched dealerships and the only one that was responsive to my queries was Bill Reudgen of Northwest Hills. I told him what I wanted in the new vehicle, what I wanted for my trade and what I wanted to pay for the new vehicle. When I showed up at the dealership, Bill had everything ready and we closed the deal and signed the paperwork in less than 20 minutes. He made it easy and painless and when I took delivery of the vehicle, there were no surprises and I was in driving my new Jeep in a matter of minutes.

BSTEW720
5/04/2015

"A pleasant purchase"

Through the purchase of our new to us 2012 Dodge 1500, my wife and I had a very pleasant experience. William Hogarth was very attendant to our wants and needs. We also found him and the rest of the staff very helpful and easy to deal with . This was our first purchase at Northwest Hills and will most likely not be our last. I recommend this dealership to my friends and anyone looking to purchase an automobile. Sincerely Robert Stewart

cheryl.1229
5/04/2015

"excellant"

Bill was a big help with us finding our new car . He knew ahead of time what we where looking for and had our vehicle ready when we had gotten there. He was patient with us and let us know what was going on with are new vehicle every step of the way . I told a few family members and friends about Sullivan's north west hills dealership and if they are shopping for a new or used vehicles to head to Torrington and look up Bill rueden. Would like to thank you Bill for our new Dodge charger it hasn't Ben able to sit still since . Thank you, Howard&cheryl

Tom2015 Van
5/03/2015

"Excellent Experience"

I couldn't be more pleased with the process of purchasing my new Dodge van. From my initial contact in February when I was just inquiring about a new van, the test drive, the explanation of the vehicles features, purchasing process and ultimate delivery, Bill was sincerely interested that I received the best possible service and attention. In my opinion he went above and beyond my every expectation. I am looking forward to excellent service from the dealership during the ownership of my new van and beyond.

John Hotchkiss

Jean2015 Jeep
4/30/2015

"Very pleasant experience"

Mr. Reuben was very helpful in helping me finalize my used car purchase from your dealership. He even gave me his cell phone number so I could call anytime with any questions I had.

Reviews of Bill Reudgen