Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

2033 East Main Street- Rt. 202,
Torrington, Connecticut 06790
Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Torrington thrives on helping people like you find their next new Grand Cherokee, 1500, Dart, Town & Country or Wrangler. Of course, we don't stop at simply helping you decide which model you'd like. We also have dedicated auto financing experts on site to help you make your dream car part of your everyday routine. Looking for a used car instead? We carry a wide range of well-maintained used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM models, as well as top picks from other automakers. Our used car inventory from all over the Bristol, Waterbury and Hartford, CT area goes through a detailed inspection before hitting out used car lot. What's more, our top-notch customer service doesn't end at the sale. The Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram car service department can help keep your car running like new for years to come. The secret? Only the truly committed Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM experts and the finest Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or RAM parts make it into our shop. If you happen to be in the market for a new or used car, then feel free to pay us a visit the next time you're in the greater Bristol, Waterbury or Hartford, CT areas. Located at 2033 East Main Street Torrington, Connecticut, we're always happy to answer any questions you might have and set up a test drive.

About Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Friday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

Fday
7/27/2016

"No pressure, knowledgeable and friendly......"

I've purchased and leased many, many vehicles over the last 25 years. I have had the opportunity to come in contact with several dealerships and there's only been a small handful of them I would recommend - Northwest Hills in Torrington CT is definitely one of them! As a matter of fact I would put this dealership as number one for friendliness and NO pressure. My salesman, Bill R, was the best!! I purchased a RAM 2500 - first Dodge/ Chrysler vehicle ever!!! My lady looked at a Cadillac - again, great friendly no pressure sales..... Bottom line go see these guys!! Go see Bill Reudgen! Thanks Northwest Hills!!!! Frank Day A very satisfied customer

EricaMinicucci
7/27/2016

"Erica Minicucci Jeep Patriot "

I had a very pleasant (and quick) experience with the staff of Northwest Hills in Torrington, CT. In a few days I was able to test drive, pick out and purchase a vehicle and also trade in my vehicle. They were very smooth in all their assistance and I would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase.

JLMaurer
7/25/2016

"Bill the Man"

Went in to buy a new Jeep Grand Cherokee. Bill was able to locate one after 3 attempts at different dealerships outside of CT. He made the deal happen while being patient, customer-focused, veteran-friendly, and under huge time constraints. Couldn't have gotten the jeep without you Bill! Thank you! -Joshua M.

John Revay
7/24/2016

"We drove over 1 hour to go to this dealer"

So my wife was in the market for a Jeep Cherokee Limited, as a family we don't buy cars that often, we always buy new....and then hold cars for 10+ years - often topping out at 200,000 miles odometer. This was her purchase...but I offered to call around to a handful of dealers in the area to see what the car would cost. The specs were Grand Cherokee Limited, Black, Luxury Package (nice to have), new could be 2015 or 2016 models. I called the usual suspects - dealers in Fairfield, Norwalk, westchester NY, and then two dealers in upstate CT - one of which was the Jeep dealer in Torrington CT. I was very lucky that the sales person that answered my call was Bill Reudgen ...he was great from the start (my sense is that he has been in this business for some time...and he as well as the dealership does NOT play the games that many salespeople and dealers play) I told him that I lived down state...and he said he would make it worth the trouble of me driving to Torrington. I was also going back and forth w/ another dealer in Northern CT. At the end of the day we ended up bringing our business Northwest Hills Jeep in Torrington. The great buying experience was extended to when my wife drove to Torrington to take delivery of the new Grand Cherokee. Up to this point I was the person talking w/ Bill. The dealership was closing Sat @ 5:00PM, and I think my wife arrived around 3:30 or 4:00...and every one at the dealer took the time to walk through all of the functions of the car, set it up w/ her iPhone. Truly a Great buying experience of a great car - end to end. I am even planning to head back to the dealership for service when convenient. Happy I called Northwest Hills Jeep...and very Happy that Bill Reudgen answered my call. John Revay

Edward Whitford Probert Jr.
7/18/2016

"A pleasurable car buying experience"

I had been directed to Northwest Hills Jeep by a friend and to Sean Sullivan in particular. Sean connected me with Jack Sullivan and Brian Johnston and the dealership, everyone I worked with and the car buying experience was truly pleasurable. The price was very favorable and there was no hassle. I would absolutely recommend this dealership and would gladly work with them again.

Jack Sullivan and Sean Sullivan

Kelli04
7/13/2016

"Pleasant"

The salesman Bill wasn't pushy. He offered to step away for my husband and I to talk in privacy numerous times. We had plenty of time to drive and test the vehicle of interest. He was completely honest-if he didn't have an answer to a question he told us and did his best to find the answer for us.

Cat10
7/12/2016

"2016 Hellcat"

From the first call to Neil and signing the papers with Steve to picking up my 2016 Hellcat everyone at Northwest Hills showed professionalism. My salesman Bill Reudgen came into the dealership on the day of his vacation to handle the delivery of my Hellcat and was very courteous and informative. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle to go to Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge.

Derek C
7/09/2016

"2016 rRam 2500"

Perfect sale. My salesman Bill Reugen took care of all of my requests, no matter how out of the ordinary. I would definitely recommend him to anyone in the market for a new vehicle.

AmandaH
7/07/2016

"NEW CAR PURCHASE"

We were looking to upgrade from a 4-door sedan to an SUV. We had in mind a specific Dodge Durango that we were looking for. Our salesman, Brian Johnston, went above and beyond to find us the closest match to the exact car we were looking for. He went out of his way to answer questions for us after hours and give us peace of mind that we were making the right decision on such a large purchase. Brian spent an entire work day tracking down and picking up the SUV for us and making sure everything was ready for us on our day of pick-up. He even came in on his day off (at our desired pick-up time, which was late in the evening) to show us the vehicle and how to use everything in it! We could not have asked for a better experience or salesman, who went above and beyond for us. We LOVE our new SUV!!

gretel18
7/04/2016

"Quick and easy"

The dealership had the exact car I was looking for and straight forward, capable and pleasant salesman. It was a pleasure working with all those involved in this car buying experience.

Reviews of Bill Reudgen