Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

2033 East Main Street- Rt. 202,
Torrington, Connecticut 06790
Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Torrington thrives on helping people like you find their next new Grand Cherokee, 1500, Dart, Town & Country or Wrangler. Of course, we don't stop at simply helping you decide which model you'd like. We also have dedicated auto financing experts on site to help you make your dream car part of your everyday routine. Looking for a used car instead? We carry a wide range of well-maintained used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM models, as well as top picks from other automakers. Our used car inventory from all over the Bristol, Waterbury and Hartford, CT area goes through a detailed inspection before hitting out used car lot. What's more, our top-notch customer service doesn't end at the sale. The Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram car service department can help keep your car running like new for years to come. The secret? Only the truly committed Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM experts and the finest Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or RAM parts make it into our shop. If you happen to be in the market for a new or used car, then feel free to pay us a visit the next time you're in the greater Bristol, Waterbury or Hartford, CT areas. Located at 2033 East Main Street Torrington, Connecticut, we're always happy to answer any questions you might have and set up a test drive.

About Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Friday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

Jenny3339
2/12/2016

"Traded in my car for a 2014 Jeep Patriot "

Bill was great! I came in looking to get out of my 2012 Hyundai Elantra, but I wasn't desperate to get something new. I test drove the Jeep and loved it. Bill was able to get me exactly where I wanted to be, price-wise. I've come back a few times to have service done and everyone was kind and helped me out to ensure I was happy with my Jeep.

jcn3334
2/06/2016

"Easy Experience"

Bought a used 2012 Jeep Liberty from Bill. Knew what I wanted when I walked in and showed me that car. Notified me of a small issue with the car before I drove off the lot and told me it would be covered once the part came in. I found something else and Bill and the team notified me it would all be covered. Great service from a friendly and understanding team. Would recommend to anyone I know looking for a 4 wheel drive vehicle.

sam
2/03/2016

"I bought a used Dodge Journey from Bill, he was excellent! "

I bought a used 2012 Dodge Journey from Bill, he gave me a fair price and Steve made the financing easy and at a good rate. Bill was friendly and I trusted him. I'm pleased with the car and I'm glad I met Bill. I definitely recommand this dealership!

w.yogini
2/02/2016

"My new Jeep purchase! "

I had a very pleasant experience from initial visit to signing of the papers! Bill Reudgen was so friendly and accommodating, not a pushy salesman at all!!! He was very knowledgable about the vehicle in which I was interested, and offered his assistance through personal visits as well as texts and phone calls. He made me feel very comfortable and at ease through the whole process ( which hasn't been the case in my past dealings with other dealerships!). I highly recommend him and his sales team to anyone looking for a new car.

skwam
1/30/2016

"Great Service"

Bill was a great salesman! No pressure, no hassle, he got us exactly what we wanted within an hour and had us out the door with our new jeep the next day. Great experience overall. I would highly recommend!

Bill Reudgen

sddaley
1/27/2016

"Great customer service and inventory"

We purchased a very nice used Jeep at a great price. Everyone was friendly, knowledgeable, and patient. Since it was cold and snowing, the Jeep was brought inside the service area for us to view. Jeep was delivered on time and as promised. They also got us a fantastic used car loan rate. I highly recommend them.

Launa99
1/17/2016

"Great customer service. "

Everyone was very helpful and knowledgeable from the beginning to the end. It was probably the quickest pick up of a new vehicle I have ever experienced. Great customer service. Thank you.

Jeep12
1/07/2016

"Good customer service"

Good customer service. With buying my new Used Jeep. But good quality car for a good price. Great service.pleasure doing business. Thank you very much.

JohnB
1/05/2016

"Great car buying experience. "

Buying a new vehicle can be overwhelming but the team at Nortwest Hills Jeep made the car buying experience easy. The team was very friendly and knowledgeable. They readily answered all my questions about features, warranty, maintenance, and repairs. Easiest car buying experience I have every had.

Icebox13
1/04/2016

"great experience"

First time buying from this dealership but I will definitely come back for our next car purchase. Bill Reudgen was great, made the whole process easy. Highly recommended!

Reviews of Bill Reudgen