Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

2033 East Main Street- Rt. 202,
Torrington, Connecticut 06790
Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Torrington thrives on helping people like you find their next new Grand Cherokee, 1500, Dart, Town & Country or Wrangler. Of course, we don't stop at simply helping you decide which model you'd like. We also have dedicated auto financing experts on site to help you make your dream car part of your everyday routine. Looking for a used car instead? We carry a wide range of well-maintained used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM models, as well as top picks from other automakers. Our used car inventory from all over the Bristol, Waterbury and Hartford, CT area goes through a detailed inspection before hitting out used car lot. What's more, our top-notch customer service doesn't end at the sale. The Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram car service department can help keep your car running like new for years to come. The secret? Only the truly committed Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM experts and the finest Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or RAM parts make it into our shop. If you happen to be in the market for a new or used car, then feel free to pay us a visit the next time you're in the greater Bristol, Waterbury or Hartford, CT areas. Located at 2033 East Main Street Torrington, Connecticut, we're always happy to answer any questions you might have and set up a test drive.

About Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Friday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

lovemyjeep
5/27/2016

"Great experience! "

I was fortunate to have Brian Johnston assist me when I purchased a Jeep from Northwest Hills in Torrington. I was driving a 2004 Jeep - very basic. I had no idea how to even start a newer Jeep. Brian spent a good amount of time showing me everything I needed to know. He was patient and kind. He encouraged me to call him at any time if I have any questions. When the first car I chose to buy was recalled by the company, Brian had two cars brought up to their lot the same day for me to look at. I ended up buying one of them. I would definitely recommend you see Brian if you are looking to buy a car at Northwest Hills in Torrington. I would definitely recommend going to Northwest Hills to buy your next car, if you're looking for one of the makes they offer. When I went back to pick up my Jeep, I was out the door in no time flat. All the paperwork was done ahead of time, All I had to do was sign my name!!!

Terri D.
5/26/2016

"Pleasant Experience!"

In the past 3 weeks we bought two used cars. One from Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep and one from a large dealership in East Hartford. The experiences couldn't have been more opposite. It was a pleasant experience dealing with Bill Reudgen and Darren Schwartz. I highly recommend Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep if you are looking for a vehicle.

trek200
5/22/2016

"Amazing dealership to work with"

Shout out to Sullivans Northwest Hills. From starting out on the internet with their internet specialist; dealing with my consultant (Bill Reudgen); meeting with the insurance specialist and the warranty specialist; and forgive me if I left anyone out...it was a pleasure. Everyone handled their aspect of the process with precision, patience and kindness all the way. I find buying a car very stressful (cause I keep them forever) and they made it as easy as is possible. And they really worked with me, 'cause I was almost 2 hours away in another state. Oh, and while waiting at one point, I was chatting with someone else in the showroom who told me he was back buying his 3rd car from them and swears by them. Yeah! So if you are looking to buy one of the makes they offer, I highly recommend them.... And for me....it was well worth the trip!

Jack Sullivan

moms_jeep
5/20/2016

"Jeep Wrangler purchase"

Brian Johnston was our sales person. My wife and I never felt pressured. All of our questions were answered. We called him often with questions and he was very helpful. We rate Brian as a true Professional who would be an asset to any sales team. Other members we met held the same qualities as Brian. We had a very pleasant experience. Richard and Lucille del Campo Granby, Ct.

thisisjustforareview
5/18/2016

"Quick service and helpful"

Just bought a 2009 Nissan 370z, got a super quick response, great test drive and super quick purchase. Papers and everything went really quick, everyone was super helpful and had great patience despite this being my first car purchase and busy work schedule. Small wait for my appointment because of a computer error making 2 appointments the same time, but things happen and it became first come first serve, wasn't really a big deal.

EllenG
5/18/2016

"Thank you"

Brian Johnston was so very helpful and accommodating. We were looking for a pre-owned jeep for our daughter and found the perfect car in great condition. It was a terrific and very easy experience.

blinky1987
5/17/2016

"Great experience with a knowledgeable staff"

I visited Northwest hills in hopes of finding a certified Jeep Grand Cherokee. To our luck this dealership had basically a brand new one available for sale. The overall shape of the vehicle was impeccable and it was exactly what we were looking for. We dealt with Brian Johnston throughout our experience and we couldn't have found anyone better. He was very knowledgeable and walked us through each step with plenty of detail. He was very attentive during our entire process and was a main reason we decided to purchase with Northwest Hills. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and would guarantee a pleasant experience for all.

cher123
5/09/2016

"Easy, quick and perfect match "

I recently purchased a Jeep Grand Cherokee. I am enjoying the ride and all the gadgets. Bill found a perfect Jeep for my picky personality. Hoping, Service is as good. Thanks Bill

Nick Lemieux
4/29/2016

"Had a great experience!"

Overall I had a great experience with northwest hills dealership. I went in with an idea of the Jeep I wanted but still had a lot of questions about some of the features. Right away I was approached by Bill Reudgen and he was able to answer any questions I had about the Jeep. Once I decided on what I wanted for the Jeep, Bill made the buying process as quick and painless as possible and kept me updated on the progress of my vehicle. Upon arrival, he gave me a tutorial on all the features of the Jeep and answered any other questions I had. Every associate I worked with through the process of purchasing the Jeep was very patient kind and knowledgable. Bill Reudgen is a great guy and I recommend talking to him with any vehicle inquiry's you may have. I am very satisfied with my Jeep and can't thank the Northwesthills associates enough!

Carrie88
4/28/2016

"Very Satisfied"

I had a great experience buying my car. Everything was made very easy for me. Would buy here again and will recommend. Thank you very much.

Kurt with Farmers