Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Call
Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Torrington thrives on helping people like you find their next new Grand Cherokee, 1500, Dart, Town & Country or Wrangler. Of course, we don't stop at simply helping you decide which model you'd like. We also have dedicated auto financing experts on site to help you make your dream car part of your everyday routine. Looking for a used car instead? We carry a wide range of well-maintained used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM models, as well as top picks from other automakers. Our used car inventory from all over the Bristol, Waterbury and Hartford, CT area goes through a detailed inspection before hitting out used car lot. What's more, our top-notch customer service doesn't end at the sale. The Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram car service department can help keep your car running like new for years to come. The secret? Only the truly committed Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM experts and the finest Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or RAM parts make it into our shop. If you happen to be in the market for a new or used car, then feel free to pay us a visit the next time you're in the greater Bristol, Waterbury or Hartford, CT areas. Located at 2033 East Main Street Torrington, Connecticut, we're always happy to answer any questions you might have and set up a test drive.

About Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Friday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

farleyfisher
12/08/2014

"2015 RUBICON"

Bill Reudgen was VERY professional. Not pushy, very patient, and LISTENED to what I wanted. I shopped few other dealerships closer to me, but the customer service was horrible, so I just walked away and kept thinking about it. I met Bill via an online inquiry and he patiently followed up with me until I was ready to drive out to their location. He then listened, gave me the answers I needed and I walked away making an order that day. I have now received my Rubicon, LOVE IT, and very satisfied customer. Customer Service is everything, you have options, suggest you explore them with Bill ! Happy Trails, Kimberly

piblly515
12/02/2014

"great overall!"

Was having a horrible day with my other vehicle and was totally done with it, I walked into the dealership and they took care of everything, from picking my dead car off the road and helping me find a great one for my wife. They even put a nice Ribbon on it for me to surprise her. Thanks everyone at North West Hills .. Neil and William everything was Great! Happy Holidays

Pandora2014
12/01/2014

"Painless Purchase!"

I had been in the market for an AWD and narrowed it down to a few vehicles. I spoke with Bill Reudgen after I received an internet email responding to my inquiry on a Jeep. Once at the dealership I was provided with a thorough background on the vehicle, and a comprehensive test drive along with a fair discussion of the vehicle I would be purchasing as well as my trade-in. I did not feel pressured and the experience was definitely professional. Bill was knowledgeable of the product and listened as I explained that I did not want hours of haggling over the vehicle. I was in and out of the dealership within a reasonable time and given the time I needed to ultimately make my decision. I purchased the Jeep and have told others about Bill and Northwest Hills. Bill will have two new referrals for purchases of Jeeps.

Mauibaby
11/30/2014

"Awesome experience!!!"

I had visited 7 dealerships looking for a truck. I had to meet a certain budget but wanted a specific vehicle. This was a very stressful situation. I had been looking for 2 month and not really making any progress. This is where Northweast Hills came in. I happen to be driving by on my way to a store that I don't normally visit and noticed a Ram dealership. When I walked in I was greeted by Bill Reudgen. From there on I had an amazing experience. Bill found me the exact vehicle that met my budget. Bill also was able to have two accessories installed on my vehicle in the very short window I had before the holiday. Overall the entire experience was great and highly recommend this dealership.

macguy2014
11/22/2014

"Great bunch of real people!"

Great modern dealership! From greeting, test drive, finance, signing, to oil changes - couldn’t ask for a more pleasant experience. If shopping or looking for service give them a shot! oh and Ask for Bill - explains everything and understands what you want vs other places that push what they have as an agenda!

racjerrob
11/20/2014

"Staff Appreciation"

Bill Reudgen was our sales associate. He was extermely helpful and knowledgeable regarding the care we purchased. What can be an overwhleming experience for some, was a completely smooth, tension free experience with Bill. The manager and the team were outstanding with their help in finding financing for my first vehicle from a car dealership. We will defiintely be return customers in the future.

malgosiasz
11/16/2014

"A great experience. "

Bill made the entire process easy and fast. He was knowledgeable, professional and very helpful in answering all my questions and concerns. I will seek his advice again, next time I am ready to buy a new car.

bigvinnyp
11/15/2014

"dealing with professionals "

From the moment I walked into the dealership to the delivery of my new jeep I was treated with respect and everyone gave the feeling of family. I was most impressed with everyones knowledge and professional attitude. I was never given the "hard sell" and I felt that they where looking out for my best interest. Their first price was better than other dealerships without the hassle of bargaining. Truly a great experience , I highly recommend this dealership

jacobs.julia
11/14/2014

"First Official Adult Purchase! New Jeep! "

Graduating college, becoming a nurse, obtaining an incredible job and buying myself a Jeep are my biggest goals and achievements to date. This week, my lifelong dream to own a Jeep Wrangler finally came true. When it came to custom designing and ordering a Jeep, I knew NW Hills was the place for me. From the time I walked through the doors I was greeted by friendly, helpful staff and I never felt pressured to make a purchase. Bill went out of his way to make sure I had every feature I wanted and even the ones I didn't know I needed! When my beautiful white Wrangler arrived this past week, I was promptly alerted and a plan was made to pick it up! Bill once again went above and beyond to make sure I understood every aspect of my Wrangler, from the touchscreen nav/radio unit to the hard top panels, I left the lot knowing all needed to enjoy my new Jeep!

sarahbelle24
11/13/2014

"Enjoyable experience!"

This is the first vehicle that my husband I purchased from Northwest Hills dealership. Bill Reudgen was our salesman and he was great! We first contacted him via telephone to inquire about a vehicle. We continued to correspond via email for several days until we were able to meet in person and test drive the vehicle that we were interested in! We were very happy with the customer service from Bill and the other members of the Northwest Hills team. We would recommend the dealership to friends and family looking for a new car!

Reviews of Bill Reudgen