Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

2033 East Main Street- Rt. 202, Torrington, Connecticut 06790
Closed 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM Hours

Bill Reudgen, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Bill Reudgen

Brent Roberts

December 01, 2016

"Awesome experience!"

- JMcD

Walking into Northwest Hills had a different feel from the start, a positive vibe that you don't always get from a car dealership. The staff was very friendly and we were fortunate to work with Zach. Zach was very knowledgeable and really seemed to have my best interests in mind. He was not pushy, I did not get the typical "car salesman" experience with Zach. I would highly recommend him and this dealership and when it comes time to consider a new vehicle in the future I would not hesitate to come back.

December 01, 2016

"Great Car Buying Experience"

- JamieT

During my initial stop at the dealership, I set out to "just look" at used vehicles and very quickly. I was welcomed by Zach who was very knowledgeable and friendly, I did not feel pressured to keep looking on this day, which was appreciated since I had my young child with me. After a few days, I returned and Zach got me through the sale of my current car and seamlessly through the buying of my Buick Enclave, all stress-free! I am thrilled with my Buick and would recommend Northwest Hills to anyone in the market for a new ride.

November 24, 2016

"very good "

- JeAnna143

Bill was my salesmen. He was very kind and went above and beyond to ensure my happiness!! Everything I wanted for the car was done and even a rental in the meantime. I would recommend this dealership for quality cars and service!! Very happy with my new Ford Fusion. Thanks again Bill!! -JeAnna

Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, Torrington, CT, 06790