Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

2033 East Main Street- Rt. 202,
Torrington, Connecticut 06790
Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Torrington thrives on helping people like you find their next new Grand Cherokee, 1500, Dart, Town & Country or Wrangler. Of course, we don't stop at simply helping you decide which model you'd like. We also have dedicated auto financing experts on site to help you make your dream car part of your everyday routine. Looking for a used car instead? We carry a wide range of well-maintained used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM models, as well as top picks from other automakers. Our used car inventory from all over the Bristol, Waterbury and Hartford, CT area goes through a detailed inspection before hitting out used car lot. What's more, our top-notch customer service doesn't end at the sale. The Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram car service department can help keep your car running like new for years to come. The secret? Only the truly committed Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM experts and the finest Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or RAM parts make it into our shop. If you happen to be in the market for a new or used car, then feel free to pay us a visit the next time you're in the greater Bristol, Waterbury or Hartford, CT areas. Located at 2033 East Main Street Torrington, Connecticut, we're always happy to answer any questions you might have and set up a test drive.

About Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Friday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

Lisa64
3/31/2015

"Purchase of my 2015 Jeep Patriot"

Bill Reudgen made the purchase of our new Jeep Patriot go very smoothly. He was extremely knowledgeable about my vehicle and very professional. The day of our pickup he explained all the features in my jeep and set up my uconnect phone system which for some people would probably not be a big deal but not having a new car in over 10 years I am not used to all the fancy new electronic gadgets that the new cars come with - so thank you Bill for taking the time to explain everything to me.

PHI
3/30/2015

"Smooth process"

Thank you to Bill at Sullivan's Northwest Hills dealership for helping with the purchase of our Honda Ridgeline. The process from start to finish was quick, smooth and efficient. He arranged for us to test drive within 24 hours of the truck arriving on the lot and gave us plenty of advice about the vehicle. He took care of paperwork and details so that I did not have to, and I appreciated that. My husband and I are very happy with our vehicle purchase, and we have already recommended this dealership to acquaintances.

MatthiasN
3/28/2015

"The best service I've ever experienced with a dealership "

this dealership kept their word and and made sure the purchase process was easy. they made me feel like i was on the top of their list updating me throughout the process. Even when my salesman went on vacation he made sure that i was being taken care of and staying in contact with me. I live in Kansas city and i needed the truck to be shipped. they made sure i my truck was going to be safely shipped and went out of their way to drive it to a convenient spot for the transportation company.

kenzie23
3/27/2015

"Purchase of a new GMC Terrain Denali"

When I first visited the dealership to actually see the Terrain Denali, Jeremy was very helpful and knowledgeable. Jeremy had a client coming in for a pick up and professionally asked if we could schedule time for me to come back when Jeremy could give me 100%. I went back to the dealership the next day and everything went very smoothly. Within an hour, we had agreed on the price and had the financing application filled out. The day of my pick up, Jeremy spent plenty of time with me going over all of the cars functions and personalizing it for me. He even stopped by my work the next day to make sure all was well and to see if I had any questions. Darren was also very easy to work with. He tactfully reviewed all of my options all while having friendly conversation.

Lisa M
3/26/2015

"Pleasant, Professional - Overall great experience !"

This was my fourth vehicle purchased at Northwest Hills. They are true professionals and they provided a great overall experience. The process was simple and smooth from start to finish. I worked with Jeremy Hussey who was a true professional. He listened to what was important to me and made sure all my needs and concerns were addressed. I visited the dealership in the morning, took a test drive and drove my new vehicle home in the afternoon. Jeremy and the team took care of everything from start to finish and I would highly recommend this dealership. Although they may not be the biggest in Connecticut, they are the best ! I have worked with team members in the service department with past vehicles so I know the level of service to expect and I'm sure they will deliver when the need arises.

Maladjusted
3/23/2015

"Bought my last three vehicles from Northwest Hills"

Great customer service! They really want you to be happy with your purchase and experience. I bought a Dodge Ram 1500 in 2013 and just went back in late January and bought two Jeeps. Bill Reudgen and Bryan Boyer treated my wife and me like we where top priority. Very easy to deal with and never felt pressured or taken advantage of. I would definitely recommend Northwest Hills Jeep to anyone looking to purchase a Jeep or Dodge.

grockmire
3/19/2015

"Simple and easy"

I knew what I wanted and Bill made it happen in an efficient way that was effortless for me. Time was very limited for me and I was able to do most of the purchase by phone, very accomodating.

GlacierChick
3/18/2015

"Very Good Experience"

After having my previous vehicle serviced at NW Hills for 5 years, I started there when it was time to buy something else. I saw a used vehicle I was interested in on their website and worked with Will Hogarth. I never ended up "shopping around" since they had the vehicle I wanted at a good price. They also gave me more than expected for my trade-in which sealed the deal. Will was very nice, professional and had me driving home in my new truck that afternoon. Thanks NW Hills!

nancyjeffm
3/11/2015

"Got what I went in for!"

Excellent experience. Will was extremely helpful, worked to get me the most for my trade-in and gave me the choices I was looking for in a new vehicle. Next day delivery was on time as promised! I would definitely purchase another vehicle from Northwest Hills. Thank you for making it painless.

sn1488
3/04/2015

"Great Experience"

Jeremy was great to work with. He listened to all our concerns and helped us get a price that worked for us. He helped me to get accustomed to my new car and knew all the ins and outs of the Jeep. Felt like we left with not only a new car, but a new friend as well! Darren made the whole paper work process painless. This dealership is an hour from where I live and I would go back again and again.

Reviews of Bill Reudgen