Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

2033 East Main Street- Rt. 202,
Torrington, Connecticut 06790
Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Torrington thrives on helping people like you find their next new Grand Cherokee, 1500, Dart, Town & Country or Wrangler. Of course, we don't stop at simply helping you decide which model you'd like. We also have dedicated auto financing experts on site to help you make your dream car part of your everyday routine. Looking for a used car instead? We carry a wide range of well-maintained used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM models, as well as top picks from other automakers. Our used car inventory from all over the Bristol, Waterbury and Hartford, CT area goes through a detailed inspection before hitting out used car lot. What's more, our top-notch customer service doesn't end at the sale. The Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram car service department can help keep your car running like new for years to come. The secret? Only the truly committed Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM experts and the finest Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or RAM parts make it into our shop. If you happen to be in the market for a new or used car, then feel free to pay us a visit the next time you're in the greater Bristol, Waterbury or Hartford, CT areas. Located at 2033 East Main Street Torrington, Connecticut, we're always happy to answer any questions you might have and set up a test drive.

About Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Friday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

Wrangler68
4/22/2015

"Purchase of new Wrangler "

The sales process was very easy and professional by Bill and Darren. My expectations were exceeded in the ordering of the car that I wanted. There were delays in the delivery that were outside the dealerships control which were disappointing but once I saw the new vehicle and took delivery I was totally happy with it. The follow up was excellent to get the additional customization done and I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle. Rich sheldrick

Buick14
4/18/2015

"Great experience"

Visited this dealership because of a vehicle they had in stock. Met Bill and he was wonderful to work with. I generally do not like to shop for cars, but the dealership and Bill our salesman made this car buying experience one that I found to be efficient, helpful and professional.

Ajsmilz

"Great experience"

Everything went smoothly with the lease of my 2015 jeep wrangler unlimited x edition. I received a prompt response to my email inquiry and drove away with the vehicle I wanted in less then 2 weeks.

Bill & Lynne
4/16/2015

"The Absolute Best!!! Courteous, Attentive, Friendly."

We always have a positive experience when dealing with Northwest Hills. The entire staff is more than accommodating and extremely knowledgeable. The sales reps take the time to understand our needs and get us the appropriate vehicles. The management team always makes sure that our needs are being met. We enjoy doing business with the folks at Northwest Hills.

D & K
4/16/2015

"Great dealership to do business with!"

Bill and Sean are great salesman to do business with when buying a car. Very knowledgeable and helpful. We never felt rushed to make a purchase! Would go back again!!

Lisa64
3/31/2015

"Purchase of my 2015 Jeep Patriot"

Bill Reudgen made the purchase of our new Jeep Patriot go very smoothly. He was extremely knowledgeable about my vehicle and very professional. The day of our pickup he explained all the features in my jeep and set up my uconnect phone system which for some people would probably not be a big deal but not having a new car in over 10 years I am not used to all the fancy new electronic gadgets that the new cars come with - so thank you Bill for taking the time to explain everything to me.

PHI
3/30/2015

"Smooth process"

Thank you to Bill at Sullivan's Northwest Hills dealership for helping with the purchase of our Honda Ridgeline. The process from start to finish was quick, smooth and efficient. He arranged for us to test drive within 24 hours of the truck arriving on the lot and gave us plenty of advice about the vehicle. He took care of paperwork and details so that I did not have to, and I appreciated that. My husband and I are very happy with our vehicle purchase, and we have already recommended this dealership to acquaintances.

MatthiasN
3/28/2015

"The best service I've ever experienced with a dealership "

this dealership kept their word and and made sure the purchase process was easy. they made me feel like i was on the top of their list updating me throughout the process. Even when my salesman went on vacation he made sure that i was being taken care of and staying in contact with me. I live in Kansas city and i needed the truck to be shipped. they made sure i my truck was going to be safely shipped and went out of their way to drive it to a convenient spot for the transportation company.

kenzie23
3/27/2015

"Purchase of a new GMC Terrain Denali"

When I first visited the dealership to actually see the Terrain Denali, Jeremy was very helpful and knowledgeable. Jeremy had a client coming in for a pick up and professionally asked if we could schedule time for me to come back when Jeremy could give me 100%. I went back to the dealership the next day and everything went very smoothly. Within an hour, we had agreed on the price and had the financing application filled out. The day of my pick up, Jeremy spent plenty of time with me going over all of the cars functions and personalizing it for me. He even stopped by my work the next day to make sure all was well and to see if I had any questions. Darren was also very easy to work with. He tactfully reviewed all of my options all while having friendly conversation.

Lisa M
3/26/2015

"Pleasant, Professional - Overall great experience !"

This was my fourth vehicle purchased at Northwest Hills. They are true professionals and they provided a great overall experience. The process was simple and smooth from start to finish. I worked with Jeremy Hussey who was a true professional. He listened to what was important to me and made sure all my needs and concerns were addressed. I visited the dealership in the morning, took a test drive and drove my new vehicle home in the afternoon. Jeremy and the team took care of everything from start to finish and I would highly recommend this dealership. Although they may not be the biggest in Connecticut, they are the best ! I have worked with team members in the service department with past vehicles so I know the level of service to expect and I'm sure they will deliver when the need arises.

Reviews of Bill Reudgen