Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Call
Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Torrington thrives on helping people like you find their next new Grand Cherokee, 1500, Dart, Town & Country or Wrangler. Of course, we don't stop at simply helping you decide which model you'd like. We also have dedicated auto financing experts on site to help you make your dream car part of your everyday routine. Looking for a used car instead? We carry a wide range of well-maintained used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM models, as well as top picks from other automakers. Our used car inventory from all over the Bristol, Waterbury and Hartford, CT area goes through a detailed inspection before hitting out used car lot. What's more, our top-notch customer service doesn't end at the sale. The Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram car service department can help keep your car running like new for years to come. The secret? Only the truly committed Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM experts and the finest Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or RAM parts make it into our shop. If you happen to be in the market for a new or used car, then feel free to pay us a visit the next time you're in the greater Bristol, Waterbury or Hartford, CT areas. Located at 2033 East Main Street Torrington, Connecticut, we're always happy to answer any questions you might have and set up a test drive.

About Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Friday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

"2015 New Jeep Cherokee"

I was highly satisfied experience at NWH. Bill was very helpful and knowledgeable. We drove several Jeeps and,after several visits, chose our vehicle. Bill was always available by phone and returned calls expediently (even on his day off).

"A great experience from start to finish"

I have talked about a Jeep for months and saw one online. I was given all the info I needed ahead of time. I felt like I had the knowledge to make a decision quickly.I went in to test drive and experienced friendly, accommodating, and helpful people. I was not pushed or made to feel like I had to decide then and there- which was my fear in going to a dealership.

"Excellent"

I was very nervous about buying a new car but Bill Reudgen made it very easy. He was very friendly, informative and was not pushy. Made my experience with Northwest excellent and will recommend to all of my friends. Thank-you!

"2014 New Jeep Wrangler Purchase"

I would rate my experience with Northwest Hills Chrysler and in particular William Hogarth as Outstanding. Will was very upfront during the whole process, gave me accurate information every step of the way and made the entire purchase process worry free and pleasant. It was great working with him and his boss Neal (?). The only issue was that I couldn't get Nav installed before delivery and have to wait until November for it. Thanks.

"Wonderful experience for a first time car purchase"

The dealership offers a variety, both new and used cars. The dealership works with you to find the right type of make and model for your purchase. Overall: great experience at Northwest Hills Jeep! Bill Reudgen was very helpful and informative with explaining all I needed to know for my first car purchase. Bill Reudgen provided excellent communication and service. The whole process of purchasing and pickup of my vehicle was very quick. I highly recommend Northwest Hills Dealership and Bill Reudgen.

"Excellent Dealership"

I had an excellent experience purchasing my new car from Northwest Hills Jeep in Torrington. The sales people were not pushy and did not hassle me as I considered my car choices. Everyone on the staff that I met were extremely friendly and helpful, providing thorough explanations of the options available and how the sale and financing would work. I enjoyed my car buying experience at this dealership - which has not always been the case in years past at other dealerships. I have recommended this dealership to several friends and co-workers.

"Good experience"

My wife and I purchased a new jeep summit from Bill on Saturday. It was an overall great experience. I went there to purchase a vehicle for my wife's 30th birthday. Bill was very attentive to us both and spoke to both of us. We are two women and Bill treated us both with respect. Sometimes it's intimidating for women to walk into a dealership but I assure you this wasn't the case. He didn't treat us like we were idiots and he handled our tons of questions patiently! The financing part took a very long time, not too sure why? But it's was no fault of Bill's. The other guys there at the dealership were very polite as well and I do believe they all came over individually during our visit to wish my wife a happy birthday! Thank you Bill for you patience and explanation of all the parts in our new car!

"FAST, TRUSTWORTHY, PERSONABLE"

We needed a car fast. We saw the car we wanted on-line and called. Will said to come right down, he would wait for us to arrive, and he would take care of us. We drove over 2 hours from Vermont to get there. Not only was Will waiting, but our car was ready and waiting for us. We went for a test drive, filled out the paperwork, and paid for the car. Will filled the gas tank and in a very short amount of time we were headed back home. Will was very kind and personable. Two weeks later, Will surprised us by calling and saying he found a second remote keyless fob and and key that went to our car. He mailed it right out to us. So happy to have the second set. I would highly recommend Will and this car dealership to anyone looking for a good car without all the stress and pressure. Thanks so much Will. Doing business with you was a pleasure. Patti and Billy Kelley

"Great Experience with 2015 Wrangler Order"

Ordered a 2015 Wrangler Unlimited from NWH and could not have had a better experience. From my initial contact with Kevin to my Main Salesperson Bill and Darren with Finance, I was treated fairly and professionally the whole way through and love the vehicle. They helped me get exactly what I wanted with the order. Bill is especially helpful and answers all of my inquiries. Could not have had a better experience. Go here if you are looking for a Jeep, car, truck, SUV, etc.!

"Decent Dealership"

I purchased my new Town and Country from Northwest Hills. Although they did not have the exact car I wanted on their lot, they easily located the car that I wanted at a different dealership and told me that I could buy the car through them. Now, the car was located in another state and was over 100 miles away. Northwest initially wanted to charge me a dealer transfer fee of $500. Having previously heard from other dealers that they would wave transfer fees, I told them that $500 was too much and that I would have to look to elsewhere for a better deal. They agreed to lower the fee to $250. I was OK with that at first because there were only 2 exact matching cars around and they were over 100 miles away and I did not want to drive 2 hours each way to save $250. So, we agreed to the $250 and started the paperwork. Then, the next day, things came to a temporary standstill. As I continued to get bombarded with calls from other dealers who insisted they would wave all transfer fees just to earn my business, I decided to call my sales rep Bill to tell him that I changed my mind on the $250 because at least one other local dealer would transfer the car for free. Even though we had come to an agreement the night before, they quickly agreed to wave the transfer fee altogether to keep the deal alive. Now, about the vehicle price...although I had to spend the extra time and phone calls to have them waive the transfer fee, I saved a ton of money (over $5,000) off the Windows sticker price, put no money down, received 0% financing over 60 months and got the car that I wanted. I used TrueCar as a base to gauge whether or not I was getting a good price and they matched the truecar price. I even went as far as calling the dealership who had the car in the other state and they told me they couldn't even sell the car to me for the price and the terms that I got from Northwest. That is what sealed the deal. With car dealerships, they will tell you that they are offering the best deal but you leave feeling that you really don't know. However, at Northwest, the sales people were very nice (and not shady like some other places that called me) and I did not feel like I was being targeted or scammed. In the end, I do feel like I got the best deal and I bought it from a dealership that is only a few miles down the road which is important to me.

Reviews of Bill Reudgen