Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

2033 East Main Street- Rt. 202, Torrington, Connecticut 06790
Closed Today Hours

Bill Reudgen, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Bill Reudgen

Zach McNutt

Brent  Roberts, Sales Consultant, Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Brent Roberts

March 25, 2017

"P.S. (Pleasant & Stressfree) Experience."

- 2-firstjp

Before visiting this dealer ship and choosing a Jeep to test drive, I had my mind set on visiting other dealer ships before making my decision. After I met Bill Reudgen referred by a good friend, I didn't want to shop around at any other car dealers. Being a woman, I felt very comfortable shopping and test driving a car with Bill. He was very knowledgeable, friendly and made me feel very comfortable. The entire team, sales manager Neil and Jeff was very warm and pleasant, down to earth, it was a very stressfree, pleasant experience. I ended up purchasing a Jeep Grand Cherokee and did the delivery within 2 days. I would highly recomend Bill Reudgen, Neil and the team at NWH Dealerships to everyone. Thank you for a pleasant, stressfree, experience! Defintely will consider coming back to purchase another vehicle in the near future, and hoping Bill would still be there! Love him and the team at NWH Dealerships!

March 24, 2017

"Great job Brent"

- Sue DeLelys

Started a search for a new to me vehicle and found Brent Roberts at Sullivan's Northwest Hills. He greeted me when I arrived and had the vehicle ready to test. When I didn't like it, we searched their inventory and found the Lexus. He went out back, through snow and mud to locate it and moved vehicles so I could test drive it. I came back a week later to see if my mother could get in and out of it and bought it. All during my dealings with Brent and the staff at Sullivan's I felt live a valued customer and never felt any pressure to buy, such a relief these days. Even though I am in Meriden, I wouldn't hesitate to make the drive back up for another vehicle from Brent.

March 23, 2017

"Awesome Experience"

- durango17

Bill Reudgen was a pleasure to work with.. He has a welcoming "no pressure" approach and made the buying experience quite easy. Would definitely use him again.

Northwest Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, Torrington, CT, 06790