O C Welch Ford Lincoln

Gerald Burke

Used Car Finance Manager

"Amazing "

- Dodiec60

I had a very smooth and wonderful experience buying my new car. John Willoughby went out of his way to make me comfortable and explained everything with ease. I highly recommend OC Welch as your car dealer! Especially if you want knowledgeable, friendly and all around great service!

John Willoughby

August 17, 2017

"profession and experience excellent that Mr. Ed Briscoe."

- James Brown

OC Welch Ford LIncoln. I appreciate the profession and experience that Mr, Briscoe have give me to purchase this 2010 lincoln MKX. Mr. Briscoe was very knowledgeable about the Vehicle. If anyone looking to purchase a vehicle i will refer them to Mr. Briscoe. Thanks. James

Ed Briscoe

August 17, 2017

"Found me the right car at the right price"

- ford girl

I was very specific about the car that I wanted. I gave a number of dealerships and salespeople my "must have" list. Some of them found cars that were missing some of my "must haves", some were not competitive in pricing, some tried to take me for a fool. I would like to thank Thely Daust and her Sales Manager, Kim Wells, at OC Welch for working diligently (without being too pushy) and fairly. They found a car that suited my needs, we agreed on a price and I had my car within a day or two. I would also like to thank Tom Landry for assisting when I had some initial difficulty pairing my phone with the new car.

Thely Daust