O'Neill Honda

Ray Payan

December 04, 2016

"Great experience "

- The V Fam

I purchased my car through the Costco program. I was contacted immediately by Adam from the dealership. We discussed what I was looking for and he emailed me the requested information immediately. We made our appointment and went in the following day. I have purchased many vehicles and this by far was the best car buying experience we've ever had. They made sure to get everything done for us in the same day we purchased our vehicle so we didn't have to make another trip back. Adam and Raul were a pleasure to work with and didn't pressure us or hard sell us. We will definitely be back in a few months to buy our next vehicle from them!!!!!!

October 31, 2016

"Great cars, great service!"

- Ryan P.

My experience was great and I love my new car! I didn't feel any pressure, and the folks at O'Neill put my concerns first.

October 07, 2016

"Informative "

- Moni777

I called to asked some questions and I think his name is Tony but I have made a few mistakes in the past concerning purchasing a car and I didn't know much about the correct conditions of purchasing a car. I got plenty of tips to make buying my car less stressful. Most likely I will get my car from Oniel.

New 2016 Honda CR-V, $30475