O'Neill Honda

7979 Metcalf Ave,
Overland Park, Kansas 66204
O'Neill Honda Info
About O'Neill Honda

At O'Neill Honda, we have a great selection of new and used cars. Please review our extensive inventory of Honda cars, trucks, and SUV's, including the Honda Fit, Civic, Accord, Element, Pilot, Odyssey and Ridgeline truck. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Honda is waiting for you and we work with a vast array of lending sources, including American Honda Finance, to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available in Overland Park, KS. Our Certified Pre-Owned SuperCenter has one of the largest selection of quality used cars and trucks. All vehicles must pass a rigorous inspection and come with a free CARFAX report. We are committed to our policy of no hassle pricing. Value and Quality - Only at O'Neill. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At O'Neill Honda, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts and accessories in stock at our Overland Park, KS facility. O'Neill Honda's service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let O'Neill Honda service your vehicle. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive service department in the Olathe, Lenexa, Shawnee and Merriam, KS area. O'Neill Collision Repair Center is here should you ever need us to repair your Honda following an accident. We also can repair any small dents and scratches that keep your Honda from looking its best. At O'Neill Honda, we strive not only to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience but do our best to make your Honda ownership experience the very best we can. That has been the O'Neill family's approach to business for 75 years. Only at O'Neill. Our primary goal is to satisfy our customers. Our online dea

About O'Neill Honda

Eakins
7/29/2015

"Not all that bad"

Going into this endeavor (the first time I'd bought a car in 6 years - the first time I'd bought a car without paying cash - I had low expectations. I thought it would be difficult and that we'd be up against the maximum amount of smarminess. But we were pleased with the folks we worked with. The smarminess, ever-present in car dealerships (seriously, do they just pipe it in through the air vents or what?) was kept to a minimum. And if we were getting fleeced, it certainly didn't feel like it. We were happy with Jon, the sales person we worked with. I would recommend O'Neill Honda and in fact I already have.

Denise
7/20/2015

"Amazing! Wow! "

My fifth Honda car purchase -- and I score this a 10 out of 10 of all my car buying experiences -- even before I became part of the Honda family. Deborah, Al, Jose -- you three rocked my world--and made my purchase happen! If you need a car, shop here!! And if you need financing, don't worry, Ray (finance department) is awesome, right down to his ROYALS office decor!

Jose Contreras, Al Navidzadeh

Jeanie2013
7/17/2015

"Buying pre-owned"

I never thought I would have a quick and painless time at a Dealer and have such a nice, polite, knowledgeable sales person. I don't like sales people because they are usually just pushy. Jon wasn't like that. He didn't try to talk me into anything, he just listened to what I wanted. Jon was respectful at all times and didn't treat me like I didn't know anything. Ray in financing offered me the greatest deal on an extended warranty, which I didn't think I would ever purchase. Thank you O'Neill and Jon for the best car buying experience I have ever had.

BB2015
7/13/2015

"Car Buying Made Quick & Easy"

After failing to reach agreement at my former Honda dealership where I had purchased two cars previously and used their maintenance service for years, I walked into O'Neill Honda and met Chris Tsakonas. I told Chris what car I was interested in purchasing and that I had a trade-in. Then I explained my target price and the value of my trade-in. Chris thought we could make a deal and everything went smoothly from then on. Chris helped me pick accessories. He answered all of my questions. I even had an additional pleasant surprise when Ray Payan, New Car Director, found better than expected financing rates. When the sale was complete, Chris personally demonstrated new car features to make sure I understood how they worked. Chris also provided a storage bag to help me transfer personal items from my trade-in to the new car. All in all, it was a quick and easy process that left me impressed and pleased with Chris Tsakonas and O'Neill Honda.

mg1234
7/11/2015

"good experience leasing a new car"

this is the second car we have leased from o'nell. clear, helpful information about the vehicle specs and outfitting. lease terms were clearly laid out by john hanna.

Nashville Buyer
7/10/2015

"Great experience purchasing used car."

I was assisted by Raul Polanco and Brian Coons. I live over 500 miles from the dealership but I was able to handle the transaction at a distance. Raul and Brian were able to get me all the information I needed. Brian took many additional good quality pictures and emailed them to me. I was able to easily arrange an inspection of the car and negotiate a fair price. When Brian picked me up at the airport in my new car I was very pleased. The transaction at the dealer was very fast and professional and I was quickly driving my new car home.

KParris
7/10/2015

"Great Service"

After having a very frustrating and disappointing experience at another local Honda dealership, we came to O'Neill. From the first time I spoke with our sales person, Brian, I was impressed. He was professional, friendly, and helpful. He listed to what we were looking for and was very accommodating to our hectic schedule. We purchased a 2015 Odyssey and couldn't be happier. We also purchased an aftermarket DVD player. I was contacted by someone in their service department the next day and set up an installation appointment. Although we have not actually had it installed yet (I set up the appointment for next week), so far my limited experience with the service department has been a positive one as well. We have been very impressed withe EVERYONE that we have interacted with at O'Neill. We have had our car for two days and have already recommended O'Neill to family and friends. Thanks for the great experience!

Cust
7/09/2015

"Great customer service"

The sales rep who attended us was so patient and cool to provide all the information and clarifications we asked for. The process are really quick and easy.

NeelGandhi
7/08/2015

"Good during sales, poor after that!"

The people at O'Neill are generally pretty good. From the very beginning they were very supportive and did not push me into buying. They answered my questions properly and till I bought a new Honda Civic 2015, all went well. Now they were supposed to install four accessories on my car and at the time of purchase, they told me accessories were not available and they will have to order it. They promised me it will come in 3-4 days at max. After a week of purchase, I kept inquiring repeatedly but the sales guy - Seth Zappia (SZ) never ever answered my calls. I had to go in personally for so many times and still the response was not good. This is not all. True story begins now. On 2nd July I went to O'Neill to make appointment for accessories installation on my car. They confirmed appointment for 7th July (Tuesday). On 6th July evening that sales guy (SZ) came to my place and took my car for accessories installation. He promised me that car will be returned very next day. On the next evening (7th July), I got a text from him saying car was not ready and so on. I repeatedly told him to finish work by 8th July evening. On the evening of 8th, I went to O'Neill in person and the truth I came to know was absolutely unprofessional. I came to know that from 6th July till 8th July, my car was just sitting there in their parking. The sales guy never created a ticket in service and service guys had no clue at all what was going on. On top of it, the sales guy (SZ) never answered my call. Forget mine, when his boss called, he did not pick up. This was utterly ridicules and unprofessional. To sum it all up, my after sales experience at O'Neill is very very bad till now. However Finance guy Ray Payan is a really nice and supportive person. Thank you Ray for all your help. I would just like to say one thing to O'Neill and all prospective buyers who might read my review. Only sales is not enough. A good business can only be built on excellent customer care and after sales service which guys at O'Neill are very poor at.

Summer 15
7/01/2015

"I got the best deal at Oneil !"

From the moment Deborah Morgan answered the phone I felt special. She was so personable and friendly. She answered all my questions and treated me with such patience and respect. I felt like I had always known her.

Aladdin, and John Hanna

O'Neill Honda responded to this review

July 06, 2015

Summer - I just wanted to say thank you for the review! We know there are many stores to choose from and are very thankful that Deborah was able to help you. Please make sure to come in and visit us whenever you have the chance. - Todd Long, General Sales Manager

Reviews of Chris Tsakonas