O'Neill Honda

7979 Metcalf Ave,
Overland Park, Kansas 66204
O'Neill Honda Info
About O'Neill Honda

At O'Neill Honda, we have a great selection of new and pre-owned vehicles. Please review our extensive inventory of Honda cars, trucks, and SUV's, including the Honda Fit, Civic, Accord, Element, Pilot, Odyssey and Ridgeline truck. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Honda is waiting for you and we work with a vast array of lending sources, including American Honda Finance, to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available in Overland Park, KS. Our Certified Pre-Owned SuperCenter has one of the largest selection of quality used cars and trucks. All vehicles must pass a rigorous inspection and come with a free CARFAX report. We are committed to our policy of no hassle pricing. Value and Quality - Only at O'Neill. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At O'Neill Honda, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts and accessories in stock at our Overland Park, KS facility. O'Neill Honda's service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let O'Neill Honda service your vehicle. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive service department in the Olathe, Lenexa, Shawnee and Merriam, KS area. O'Neill Collision Repair Center is here should you ever need us to repair your Honda following an accident. We also can repair any small dents and scratches that keep your Honda from looking its best. At O'Neill Honda, we strive not only to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience but do our best to make your Honda ownership experience the very best we can. That has been the O'Neill family's approach to business for 75 years. Only at O'Neill. Our primary goal is to satisfy our customers. Our online dea

About O'Neill Honda

ktimesfour
8/12/2016

"Great service, and fabulous new (used) car!"

Service department was timely and everyone friendly. Then worked with Marty Henn on a trade-in for a newer Civic. I told him what I was looking for and he provided a few good options. He worked with me and got me a little more on my trade-in so I could get the best option & we love it! Marty is a super nice guy, very friendly and willing to chat but never wasting my time. I can't exactly say the same for Peter Sargent. Marty waited in the lobby with my daughter and I for what seemed like quite a while before Peter was ready for us to come to his office and sign papers. Once we got in there I could see the reason we had to wait so long--he went on and on about people we didn't know and things I had no interested in. Especially at 7:30 p.m. after a long day! If he was more respectful of people's time, maybe he wouldn't keep people waiting. That's the reason my rating is a 4.

Peter Sargent

Rebecca B.
6/27/2016

"Excellent Shopping Experience"

Marty (the salesman) listened to what I wanted and then he worked with his team to get it for me. I mentioned that I was interested in a moon roof, but the monthly payment was the most important thing. There was no pressure to spend more than I was comfortable with. Thanks a million!

JohnG
6/08/2016

"Odyssey Purchase"

We traded our 2005 Odyssey in for a 2013. Tony in Used Cars, the Service Manager, the Finance Manager, and all the staff were great to work with. O'Neill makes customer service their number one priority and buying a car a very pleasant experience. It helps that they have a great product to sell.

Tony Robinson

ap123
5/30/2016

"Pilot Shopping"

Martin and Ray were great to work with. We went in knowing exactly what we wanted and what we were willing to pay. Both gentlemen were incredibly easy to work with and very professional They gave us a great price for our trade in and the process was easy and painless. Would definitely recommend O'neill Honda. We are thrilled with our purchase!

OLDHONDA
5/18/2016

"Service Department Dissappointment "

I took my 2003 Honda Accord to the O'Neill Honda Service department as the A/C unit had intermittent performance issues. I was told that the condenser needed to be replaced. O'Neill estimated the cost to be $1,000.00. I then took the car to a reputable mechanic. He replaced the relay switch, a $40.00 part and charged me $75.00 in labor. I would encourage getting multiple estimates before having O'Neill Honda's Service department make any significant repairs.

Derek

funkycody
5/03/2016

"Honda rocks!"

Martin Henn (Marty) was an amazing salesmen! Nothing slimy about this dealer! Not sure about Honda? Take a look at his "Honda Dividend" creation which clearly shows how Honda blows away the competition! He showed what accessories were available, without any pressure to purchase. He gave me a great deal and makes me want to buy cars more often!

ck16
4/21/2016

"2016 Odyssey Shopping"

Martin Henn was great to work with during the buying process. He was friendly, professional, and quick to respond to any questions we had. Although we ultimately went with a different dealership closer to our house, I felt very comfortable working with Martin, and felt like he was sincere and knowledgeable. I would recommend O'Neill Honda and Martin to anyone who is considering a Honda.

brittanyhill220
4/11/2016

"Very pleasant experience"

My husband and I were very pleased with the staff and customer service at O'Neill Honda. The dealership is very clean, organized, and is staffed with knowledgeable personnel. We would definitely recommend working with Martin Henn, one of the sales associates. Martin focused on our needs and merged them with our wants to offer us a quality vehicle within our budget. Thanks for the great attention to detail and for all your help. Thumbs up!!

raulabitia
4/03/2016

"amazing"

it was an amazing experience, the sales rep martin, and the financial rep raul made it a very special experience. I will recommend and continue to use honda oneil.

jf1948
3/23/2016

"Excellent, Friendly Service"

My experience at O'Neill Honda was excellent. My salesman, Chris Tsakonas, was polite, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with, as were the rest of the staff at O'Neill's. I did not feel any undo sales pressure which made the purchase of my vehicle very enjoyable. Chris did a great job of explaining the features of the car I purchased and told me to stop by any time if I might have questions. I would recommend doing business with Chris and the rest of the folks at O'Neill Honda.

Reviews of Martin Henn