O'Neill Honda

3.8
Matthew Wert, Service Advisor, O'Neill Honda

Matthew Wert

August 07, 2017

"Amazing customer service from the moment I walked in "

- Cargal21

Fernando Gan & Everett were the best to do business with..they were super professional & and made us feel completely at ease when making our purchase. They delivered supreme customer service

Fernando Gan
Deborah Morgan
Other Employees : Everett

August 03, 2017

"Purchased a new pilot"

- pilog2017

My experience was unusual for me for purchasing a car since most of the negotiation occurred via text. They did allow me to take the car overnight which I appreciated but was basically initially shutdown with negotiations and told that they didn't 'haggle.' I was ready to go to another dealership the next day but the car I was interested in was sold while I was in transit to that dealership. I texted the salesman to see if there would be any wiggle room with price and we did end up doing additional negotiation but via text. I decided to return to the dealership to make my decision. Everyone at the dealership was polite. But, I got the feeling that they couldn't understand why I couldn't make a decision and really didn't prefer to deal with me. It was closing time and decided I needed another night to decide. I was hesitant to return to the dealership but went ahead and returned since the trim level of the car was not available elsewhere. My salesman was out sick so Martine ended up delivering the car to me. He was great. He was very helpful despite the fact that he was not going to receive a commission on my sale. Finance manager was very friendly and helpful. Its been several days since my purchase. I have not heard anything back from the original salesman (I would have expected a follow up thank you phone call). I have not heard back from the dealership regarding an accessory that was being ordered so I will follow up on my own.

Shervin Ershadi
2.0
Martin Garcia
Sean Weiss
3.0

August 02, 2017

"Various scenarios-what to do?"

- Undecided

Wanted professional help explaining the various scenarios I had and offering their expertise. Apparently it worked!! I bought and they sold. Everyone very friendly and professional.

Fernando Gan