O'Neill Honda

7979 Metcalf Ave,
Overland Park, Kansas 66204
O'Neill Honda Info
About O'Neill Honda

At O'Neill Honda, we have a great selection of new and pre-owned vehicles. Please review our extensive inventory of Honda cars, trucks, and SUV's, including the Honda Fit, Civic, Accord, Element, Pilot, Odyssey and Ridgeline truck. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Honda is waiting for you and we work with a vast array of lending sources, including American Honda Finance, to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available in Overland Park, KS. Our Certified Pre-Owned SuperCenter has one of the largest selection of quality used cars and trucks. All vehicles must pass a rigorous inspection and come with a free CARFAX report. We are committed to our policy of no hassle pricing. Value and Quality - Only at O'Neill. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At O'Neill Honda, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts and accessories in stock at our Overland Park, KS facility. O'Neill Honda's service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let O'Neill Honda service your vehicle. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive service department in the Olathe, Lenexa, Shawnee and Merriam, KS area. O'Neill Collision Repair Center is here should you ever need us to repair your Honda following an accident. We also can repair any small dents and scratches that keep your Honda from looking its best. At O'Neill Honda, we strive not only to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience but do our best to make your Honda ownership experience the very best we can. That has been the O'Neill family's approach to business for 75 years. Only at O'Neill. Our primary goal is to satisfy our customers. Our online dea

About O'Neill Honda

funkycody
5/03/2016

"Honda rocks!"

Martin Henn (Marty) was an amazing salesmen! Nothing slimy about this dealer! Not sure about Honda? Take a look at his "Honda Dividend" creation which clearly shows how Honda blows away the competition! He showed what accessories were available, without any pressure to purchase. He gave me a great deal and makes me want to buy cars more often!

ck16
4/21/2016

"2016 Odyssey Shopping"

Martin Henn was great to work with during the buying process. He was friendly, professional, and quick to respond to any questions we had. Although we ultimately went with a different dealership closer to our house, I felt very comfortable working with Martin, and felt like he was sincere and knowledgeable. I would recommend O'Neill Honda and Martin to anyone who is considering a Honda.

brittanyhill220
4/11/2016

"Very pleasant experience"

My husband and I were very pleased with the staff and customer service at O'Neill Honda. The dealership is very clean, organized, and is staffed with knowledgeable personnel. We would definitely recommend working with Martin Henn, one of the sales associates. Martin focused on our needs and merged them with our wants to offer us a quality vehicle within our budget. Thanks for the great attention to detail and for all your help. Thumbs up!!

raulabitia
4/03/2016

"amazing"

it was an amazing experience, the sales rep martin, and the financial rep raul made it a very special experience. I will recommend and continue to use honda oneil.

jf1948
3/23/2016

"Excellent, Friendly Service"

My experience at O'Neill Honda was excellent. My salesman, Chris Tsakonas, was polite, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with, as were the rest of the staff at O'Neill's. I did not feel any undo sales pressure which made the purchase of my vehicle very enjoyable. Chris did a great job of explaining the features of the car I purchased and told me to stop by any time if I might have questions. I would recommend doing business with Chris and the rest of the folks at O'Neill Honda.

worktowin
3/16/2016

"Great Experience"

Chris and team were very professional, courteous, and respectful of my time and requests. They were not aggressive, but very helpful. Thanks for a great car buying experience.

Jmoss0033
3/06/2016

"Thanks Martin Henn at O'Neill Hinda"

Marty was great to work with. I was happy with the price and vehicle I purchased. Marty did everything he could to make my experience as pleasant as possible. I hope to do business with him again in the future.

Rander
3/04/2016

"O'NEILL HONDA"

When I first began shopping around for cars, I stopped at O'Neill Honda. I talked with Martin Henn on a Friday but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for, a Civic and a good deal. He called me on the following Monday and located a Civic within my specifications and requirements. When I met up with him again, we looked at the car. We negotiated but I had left not knowing they were actually offering me a great deal. After a few days of searching, I was shown several cars of a lesser model for the same price Martin offered for a much much better model. I went back and the offer was still on the table so I walked out with car. They hold to their word and will make sure your satisfied with the deal even after the paperwork is signed. Highly recommended.

Lloyd gene
3/01/2016

"Thank you Martin Henn at O'neill Honda"

Martin Henn helped us get the 2016 Red Honda HRV that we wanted,at the right price. Martin was there from the start of the deal to the finish ,he even wiped off the last water drops. I would highly recommend O'neill Honda to everyone.

cdorothy
2/29/2016

"I love O'Neill Honda"

I was in a bad situation with my current 2013 Honda. Marty Henn found me the perfect car for me and had it all ready to go when I arrived at the dealership. The entire process was so smooth and seamless. I fell in love with the 2016 Honda Civic LX the minute I drove it. It has a new designed exterior and interior. It is very sporty. It is a very cool and expensive looking car. However, due to my position in my old car I wasnt' sure if they could do a deal I was comfortale with. Everett got the number alls lined up as soon as I was back from the test drive and I was so surprised. My payment was going up very little and I had to put very little down. EXCELLENT!! WAY beyond my expectations. I went to see Ray and he had me out of there quickly. In under 2 hours, I was driving my fabulous new car. Marty was wonderful and knew everything about the car. He showed me everything. He was so nice and professional and would recommend him to anyone. I recommend O"Neill to everyone. Marty, Everett and Ray were all great to me. And, now I driving Happy!

Everett and Ray