O'Neill Honda

7979 Metcalf Ave,
Overland Park, Kansas 66204
O'Neill Honda Info
About O'Neill Honda

At O'Neill Honda, we have a great selection of new and pre-owned vehicles. Please review our extensive inventory of Honda cars, trucks, and SUV's, including the Honda Fit, Civic, Accord, Element, Pilot, Odyssey and Ridgeline truck. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Honda is waiting for you and we work with a vast array of lending sources, including American Honda Finance, to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available in Overland Park, KS. Our Certified Pre-Owned SuperCenter has one of the largest selection of quality used cars and trucks. All vehicles must pass a rigorous inspection and come with a free CARFAX report. We are committed to our policy of no hassle pricing. Value and Quality - Only at O'Neill. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At O'Neill Honda, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep a large inventory of OEM certified parts and accessories in stock at our Overland Park, KS facility. O'Neill Honda's service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let O'Neill Honda service your vehicle. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive service department in the Olathe, Lenexa, Shawnee and Merriam, KS area. O'Neill Collision Repair Center is here should you ever need us to repair your Honda following an accident. We also can repair any small dents and scratches that keep your Honda from looking its best. At O'Neill Honda, we strive not only to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience but do our best to make your Honda ownership experience the very best we can. That has been the O'Neill family's approach to business for 75 years. Only at O'Neill. Our primary goal is to satisfy our customers. Our online dea

About O'Neill Honda

RLM2782
2/08/2016

"Thank you!"

My husband and I came in looking for a new vehicle and knew that we had some financing hurdles. Herschel helped the salesman find us the right vehicle that we could afford and would fit our needs. He was able to get us approved for a GREAT loan with better financing than I thought would be possible considering our credit score. Thank you very much to everyone at O'Neill Honda.

Anthony Robinson

ChrisMTX
2/06/2016

"An honest bunch with great cars."

I had my heart set on a Mazda 3 but wanted to check out a Civic and the brand new HR-V just in case. I immediately felt a great vibe walking in the door. The boys at O'neill were very friendly and honest. After a couple test drives and a hand shake, I was not pressured to stay and strike a deal immediately. As a no-nonsense Millennial, I was won over later on when I was given their best offer on a Civic through a text message. When the Mazda folks were dishonest and playing games with me, I decided it was time to become a Honda owner! I feel its important to stress this because it was the dealer experience that tipped the scales in favor of Honda over Mazda. Oh yea, and the Civic is a wonderful vehicle as well. I've already referred people to O'Neill and my cousin and Aunt recently bought new vehicles here!

Anonymous
1/20/2016

"We accepted their counter offer then they back peddled"

When we went into the dealership our sales man (Tony Robinson) was awesome so even though they did not have the type of car in the range we were looking for we worked with them anyhow. Tony helped us find a car we liked so we offered $13,000. Tony got Austin who offered $14,000. We countered with $13,500. Austin went to talk to his manager who said $14,000 was the best he could do. We went home to think about it. We decided $14,000 was ok if it included all fees ($303) but knew even if they did not accept our final counter we would buy the car for their last offer so we made an appointment to come back in and buy the car. We went to the appointment and made our final counter. They rejected our final offer so we accepted the offer they had made us the night before. They back peddled and said now we have to pay $14,332 instead... we left because they did not honor their word. Tony Robinson gave 5 star service but I have to give the dealership as a whole 1 star for back peddling.

Tony Robinson

O'Neill Honda responded to this review

January 20, 2016

I’m very sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with us. We are dedicated to providing the best service and selection and never want you to leave displeased. With that said, after talking to the team members you met with, it sounds like there may have been a misunderstanding. For this we sincerely apologize. Like everyone we make mistakes, but we would like to work with you to find a resolution. Please contact our General Manager by calling 844-242-2336. We look forward to speaking with you.

BoutrosD
12/30/2015

"Chris Tsakonas"

I am very pleased with the service provided me by Chris in my recent purchase of a 2016 Civic. This model was so new that there were few available to even view. Chris placed an order for the color and style I wanted, gave me an excellent price for my trade in, and met all my expectations. Thank you.

ghnosan
12/30/2015

"Thank you Michael Yehie!"

Thank you Michael Yehie for being so knowledgeable, patient and courteous. You are always professional and provide wonderful customer service. I would highly recommend you to my family and friends. Gale

Michael Yehie

Teacher
12/29/2015

"Great shopping experience"

I purchased a new 2016 CR-V in December. Jason was my salesman. He was very knowledgable, helpful and did not pressure me to buy. We also own a Pilot that bought at O'Neil 4 years ago. We are also pleased with the service center there.

gunguy2867
12/29/2015

"Pleasure to work with!"

From the moment we walked through the door and were greeted by Chris Tsakonas, it was a breeze to pick what we wanted and to complete the transaction. Would recommend Chris to anyone!

FinnyFresh
12/25/2015

"Smooth and Easy"

Mr. Tsakonas was very professional from the very first second we met. I went into the dealership with only a vague idea of what I wanted in my next vehicle. Needless to say I had to do a lot of browsing and asked a lot of questions. Mr. Tsakonas was very patient and up front about everything. I am proud to say I drove away with a great deal on a 2016 Accord, and I couldn't be happier!

junebug
12/22/2015

"Straightforward, no pressure, very patient, answered all ?s"

Chris Tsakonas was always helpful & available during the looking/buying process. He knew everything about the CRV and was always patient - no pressure --- high priority for me. Chris also was diligent in finding the particular car which I decided to buy. He made overall purchase quite smooth.

SportycarBob
12/22/2015

"A terrific experience purchasing a 2016 Honda Accord Touring"

Last Thursday, December 17, we traded our 2006 Honda Pilot that we had purchased in late 2005 from O'Neill Honda for a wonderful 2016 Honda Accord Touring model. We had been so pleased with the Pilot and the service at O'Neill for the last ten years that we were excited to renew our relationship with O'Neill. Chris Tsakonas, our sales specialist, provided superb assistance with the selection of our car and options, spending much time and energy to answer our questions professionally, so we knew we were buying the best car for our needs. Technically, Chris understood and helped us with using the sophisticated instrument and communication systems in our model. Friendly Ray Payan, the finance expert, helped us to select an appropriate financing procedure. Overall, we are extremely happy with our experience in both the past and in purchasing our new Accord.

Reviews of Chris Tsakonas