O'Neill Honda

Internet Sales Manager

March 06, 2017

"its a car"

- michaelsteddum

It's a honda, a good car. I don't care for the "Term Care Select" add-on option, but maybe it's just me.

January 30, 2017

"AWESOME customer service..FABULOUS financing Mgr"

- msshay

O'Neill has taken care of me not once but twice. I bought a 2015 Honda Accord LX and had credit issues at the time but was able to still make the purchase. Listened to the advise of the finance manager, Peter Sargent who went out of his way to help me get into a program to buy a nice car to help rebuild my credit. I told his advise, he told me pay on time for 2 year and come back and upgrade to what I really wanted. Here it is 2 years later and I drove home with the upgrade I want with a much lower interest rate. I truly appreciate the kindness & honesty from Mike my salesman and for the finance manager Ray Payan for remembering me from 2 years ago and his willingness to make me a good deal. Ray was very pleasant to work with and serious about making me a great deal and he kept his word with no haggling or pressure and that's what I love about O'Neill Honda. They don't have to pressure people into buying cars..their professionalism and kindness makes the decision an easy choice so for that I am extremely grateful and happy!

January 07, 2017

"Fairly effortless "

- Liz

The wait time to finish everything was a little longer than what I expected but super friendly and helpful staff. I will definitely go back to this dealership if I ever trade again.

New 2016 Honda CR-V, $26745