ODaniel Ford Mitsubishi

Scott Oser

Mike  Pocci, Sales Professional , ODaniel Ford Mitsubishi

Mike Pocci

June 23, 2017

"A Great Truck Buying Experience!"

- D. Umber

We are family friends with Brent, so we knew going in that the service we received should be pretty good. But the way Ron stepped right up and helped me walk through all the different choices and questions I had was great. Even when he had numerous customers in the showroom, he still kept our experience moving forward properly and quickly got me behind the seat of what I was interested in. Brent introduced my wife, granddaughter, and myself to Jeff O'daniel. Being a business owner myself, I enjoyed the conversation and attention he gave to us. Even Mike, the finance guy, was easy to deal with. Nothing pushed at us, no surprises at the end, just a good experience all around. Thanks Brent for making this all work smoothly and professionally. Looking forward to future dealings with O'Daniel Ford. Whether it be with this vehicle or the next.

Ronald Coen
Mike Everson
Jeff O'Daniel
Brent Swartz

June 20, 2017

"Wonderful experience "

- Justin_1987

Scott did an amazing job from start to finish!...made the transition so easy would highly recommend to anyone looking for a new car... just a great experience all around!

Scott Oser

June 16, 2017

"Expert Sales and Service, honest and friendly"

- Kcas

From the day we purchased our F150 at O'Daniel with Phil who was our salesman, we have had excellent care. He called to make sure that we were happy long after we bought it -- who does that anymore? He is sincere and had our best interest in mind. I also appreciate O'Daniel Ford service department. No one else touches my truck except them because they always exceed my expectations. I appreciate the superior expert treatment that we get but as important I appreciate the honesty and friendliness of their staff. Josh is awesome and keeps you informed every step of the way. In the world today where you constantly feel like you might be right be ripped off, it's hard to put trust in what people tell you -especially in car repair -- we never feel that way with O'Daniel. Just know that I also spread the word for you thanks so much!

Phil Swaidner