Ocean Subaru

Kyle Soller

February 04, 2017

"Don't go here"

- Carfan1

Everyone is new who is working st this dealership. My husband went about a year ago and none of the same people are working there (he had a bad experience as well). I had what is possibly the worst customer service experience I've ever had purchasing something. This is a long review but it was a horrible and frustrating experience working with this dealership. I test drove a used vehicle and decided to purchase it. The salesman explained the car had to be sent to Honda to get serviced because the airbag light was on. I trusted the issue would be fixed, and he assured us it would only be a few days. Also, while test driving, my husband and I asked if it would be detailed before I took it home as the inside was pretty dirty. I was assured that it would definitely be cleaned. So, we signed the paperwork on a Saturday, and were told they'd be in touch about pickup. Three days later I didn't receive a call, so I checked in and was told the car was still with Honda and they'd let me know. Two more days still NO call, so I call again, and they tell me it should be ready by Friday. I say not to worry and that I'd be gone for the weekend and will pick up Monday. I call Monday and am told again it's still not ready. (At this point I am only frustrated at the terrible lack of communication and that I am the one having to constantly call to receive any information, not that my car isn't ready as it wasn't their fault). They also never gave me the title agreement when I purchased the car so while waiting for it, I couldn't even register it. No call for a few more days, so I call again on a Thursday and am told it would be ready Friday. So I go to pick it up, they finally give me the title agreement, I take the keys and get in. Not only was the car still absolutely filthy, but it was missing floor mats. I went back in and told them the car was still dirty and the mats were gone. However, they apologized and told me "things don't usually happen like this," and gave me a loaner since I had to wait another day for the car. They said they'd get me new mats from Honda (which they did follow through with), and that they'd bring the car to my home for the inconvenience. The only nice things that occurred throughout this entire transaction. But should not have had to occur in the first place. But wait! There is more! They said the car would be brought to me in the morning and it didn't arrive until 2:00, and I wasted a day waiting around because they kept calling me, saying a time, and then calling again pushing it back a couple hours. Ultimately, I like the car. But it was a nightmare purchasing from this dealership and I would never recommend it to anyone. Ever.

February 01, 2017

"First Car Buying Experience"

- Odette

Cheryl made my daughter's first car buying experience a complete breeze! I would recommend Cheryl and the Ocean Subaru team to anyone. She is so knowledgeable about the Crosstrek and was very flexible and accommodating. We never felt pressured to purchase and she listened and responded to our questions and concerns. She went over all the features and made sure my daughter was comfortable with the car!

January 10, 2017

"Couldn't be happier with our expeirence"

- Seacoast purchaser

The team at Ocean Subaru was a real pleasure to work with. We have now purchased two Outbacks from Cheryl Pierro and would recommend her again in a heartbeat. She knows the vehicles, is flexible and accommodating, and communicated with us consistently throughout the sales process! We never felt pressure to purchase and Cheryl really listened and responded to our questions and concerns. Brian made the purchase process easy and reduce administrative burden of our purchase.

Other Employees : Brian