Ontario Mazda

Joe  Cordeiro, Sales Manager, Ontario Mazda

Stefanie Northrup, Business Manager, Ontario Mazda

Stefanie Northrup

September 09, 2017

"Awesome service after a bad expereince at another dealership"

- Kunal172

I am first time buyer, and have been driving my dads old 2004 Lexus rx330 for the last 6 years. So when it came time to look for a new car I came across the Mazda CX-5 on true car. I put in the certain specs and it led me to Chris. At first the location being in canandaigua pushed me away, but after having a terrible experience with the customer service at marketplace mazda, I decided to make the drive out to Ontario and could not be any happier. As soon as we arrived chris was accommodating and made good on everything he promised on getting me the best price for the car. I'm happy to say I had to walk in once and leave with a firm handshake. Chris kept me in the loop with a number of calls and emails to let me know what the fair price was and could not have asked for a better first person to buy a car from!

Christopher Jay

June 22, 2017

"Another Great Experience !"

- ccaseus

This is the third time we have dealt with Ontario Mazda for leasing a new vehicle... As always, the experience was very satisfactory. Jill, Joe and Stephanie took care of our needs and made the entire transaction easy!

Stefanie Northrup

June 19, 2017

"Great Transaction !"

- ccaseus

This was the second transaction that we worked with Joe and Jill... Great people and another great experience! We will deal with them any day !

New 2017 Mazda CX-5, $26285