Ontario Mazda

Stefanie Northrup

Jill Haddock, Sales, Ontario Mazda

Jill Haddock

November 24, 2016

"Wonderful to work with! "

- Tori

Chris found me a car within my budget, and did everything he could to keep costs down. Being a first time car buyer, he was willing to explain everything so I could understand. He was not pushy at all. He really seemed to genuinely care about getting me something that suited me, even if it wasn't a Mazda. I'd recommend anyone who is seriously looking for a car to talk to Chris. He's very knowledgeable, and easy to work with!

September 23, 2016

"Easy to work with"

- MrTichy

I purchased 2016.5 Mazda Touring (with Bose upgrade) CX5 and traded in a Honda Accord. I feel satisfied with the price and buying process for my new Mazda. Expect prompt service, attention to detail and friendly staff. I normally dread shopping for cars but this dealer made the whole experience quite OK. If you a re shopping for a new car give these guys a try.

September 20, 2016

"Flawless."

- johncrei

I used the Consumer Reports / TrueCar process, and this dealer called me quickly (but not too quickly), and expressed a desire to do business. I had already started working with another dealer, but I switched my buying process to Ontario because I sensed a greater sense of integrity. I bought the CX-9 from Ontario Mazda, and remain comfortable that they provided an outstanding overall deal (price and trade).

Other Employees : Elmo