Open Road Acura of East Brunswick

Acura of Westchester

RyanR
1/23/2015

"Smooth Process"

I recently purchased a 2015 TLX from Open Road Acura. The overall experience was great and I highly recommend this dealership. Anthony Pinto was very knowledgeable on the vehicle and took the time to answer all of my questions and demonstrate the numerous features in the vehicle. Go to Open Road Acura if you want a no nonsense, professional and friendly experience.

Anthony Pinto

DaveD
1/23/2015

"A pleasure to do business with"

We were looking at a pre-owned vehicle online that was for sale through Open Road Acura. I emailed an inquiry and within minutes I had a reply from on of their salesmen, Anthony Pinto. I explained to Anthony what I was interested in and stated that I was looking for a "no hassle, no pressure" experience. I appreciate a straight forward approach and despise the games some car dealerships play. Anthony assured me that there would be no "games". He was true to his word. We purchased the vehicle and the entire experience was pleasant and "pain free". I would gladly do business with both Open Road and Anthony again. Thanks for a great car purchase without the hassles.

Anthony Pinto

melanie
1/12/2015

"Great service"

Raymond Lee was our sales representative. We were very pleased with the service and attention he provided. We feel he went the extra mile to accommodate us. We would highly recommend purchasing from Open Road Acura and requesting Raymond Lee.

Sweetwai
1/11/2015

"Pleasant visit "

I just bought a new car and had the best car buying experience with Raymond Lee the sales representative. He was patience, honest, and my decision to go to Open Road Acura of New Brunswick the right choice. I didn't feel pressured into making a decision in fact he assisted me in making the right car choice. If anyone is looking for an Acura, he is the person to look for.

Open Road Acura of New Brunswick

dealer reviewer
1/01/2015

"The experience was great and easy"

Just bought my 2015 RDX from Open Road Acura of East Brunswick. Raymond Lee (Sales Consultant) was friendly and professional, took the extra time to make sure every question was answered. The experience was great and easy. I would highly recommend Raymond and this dealership.

aneta
12/29/2014

"Excellent Service and Experience "

I went car shopping at Open Road Acura of East Brunswick last Saturday. I was greeted by Michael, who made me feel comfortable and welcoming. He was very knowledgeable, professional, and patient. I ended up purchasing a car that day and I am very satisfied with my new ILX. It was definitely my best car shopping experience ever. I recommend Open Road Acura of East Brunswick and Michael to anyone who is looking for easy and pleasant experience when purchasing a car. Aneta

Michael Young

Simon
12/23/2014

"Great experience of Purchasing a car at Open Road Acura"

Just bought an ILX from Open Road Acura of East Brunswick, and had a very good experience on purchasing the car. Raymond was excellent on introducing the car and answering my questions very professionally, and more important, very friendly. With his help, the whole process was very smooth and easy. I just recommended a friend to him and would recommend anyone to him.

Zxb223
12/19/2014

"Good experience"

I recently purchased an Acura MDX from open road. Raymond was very helpful through the whole process and answered all my questions in a timely and professional manner. I would definitely recommend open road.

Raymond

EstherChan
12/17/2014

"Excellent Sales Consultant"

I had a great experience purchasing my new Acura MDX. My sales consultant was Raymond Lee. He was very professional, knowledgeable and most importantly honest. If you're interested in an Acura, this is the dealership to visit. Raymond went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable and that all our questions were answered.

Shirleylew
12/15/2014

"Great experience"

Purchasing a new car can be extremely stressful. My Sales Person was Raymond Lee. He was extremely patient, very professional, knowledgeable, and catered to all my questions and needs. Extremely happy with my purchase. I have dealt with many other dealers in the past and I have to say I was very impressed. I would recommended anyone to purchase their next vehicle at Open Road Acura of East Brunswick because of the professional and caring experience I had with Raymond Lee as a sales rep.

Raymond lee