Open Road Acura of East Brunswick

Park Ave Acura

OHUNT
3/30/2015

"BEYOND CUSTOMER SERVICE"

I normally don't spend time writing reviews but this situation called for it. I came to the dealership with my niece to lease a new ILX and met Mike Young. the customer service that he offered is far beyond anything I have experienced. If more dealerships treated people the way Mike did you would not need to shop around. without even trying I ended up leasing the TLX myself. TRUST ME!!!! his way of doing business was customer service on steroids. Don't waste your time shopping when everything you need is right there!!! HATS OFF TO YOU MIKE

MICHAEL YOUNG

NAK
3/23/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience"

Buying a car from open road Honda at East Brunswick was one of the best car buying experience. This location provides a family friendly environment. All the staff was polite, knowledgeable and willing to go an extra mile. I will single out John Genovese, my sales person, for his courtesy, knowledge and politeness to make it a wonderful experience.

John Genovese

Vipul Patel
3/20/2015

"Scratch"

I had taken my MDX for standard oil change at Acura Open Road (East Brunswick) dealership on 2/26/2015. After oil change when we brought the car home we noted that there was a big (one foot long) scratch on the passenger side (left side of the vehicle). Even paint was taken out and one can see the steel of the body. We called and went back to dealership. Problem was resolved after couple weeks by having a auto body folks had them repaired.

Jonathan

Suiy
3/05/2015

"A hard problem made easy!"

Ed Mosley is by far the best service representative that I know! The radio on my MDX was malfunctioning but the problem was not always appearent. Ed listened to my problem and eventhough he didn't find the issue at first he persisted in resolving issue. In the 30 years that I have been getting my cars serviced never did I encounter such an excellent service represetative.

Ed Mosley

ekdw
2/23/2015

"purchase"

I recently purchased an RDX. I can only de scribe the expeience as positive. My sales consultant, Raymond Lee was knowlegeable and helpful in helping my wife and me decide on an acura to replace the TSX whose lease had finiahed. Raymond helped us transition from the old vehicle to the new one seemlessly. If you are thinking about a new Acura I recommend this dealership and Raymond Lee without reservation. EK

SJP
2/21/2015

"Smooth and Professional"

My experience buying a 2015 TLX was excellent. Raymond Lee was knowledgeable and professional. The negotiation for new car pricing and trade-in went smoothly and quickly. In under 3 hours, I test-drove a car, negotiated a price, the vehicle and documentation prep'ed and I was on my way home with a new TLX. If you are in the market for an Acura, this is the place to go..

RyanR
1/23/2015

"Smooth Process"

I recently purchased a 2015 TLX from Open Road Acura. The overall experience was great and I highly recommend this dealership. Anthony Pinto was very knowledgeable on the vehicle and took the time to answer all of my questions and demonstrate the numerous features in the vehicle. Go to Open Road Acura if you want a no nonsense, professional and friendly experience.

Anthony Pinto

DaveD
1/23/2015

"A pleasure to do business with"

We were looking at a pre-owned vehicle online that was for sale through Open Road Acura. I emailed an inquiry and within minutes I had a reply from on of their salesmen, Anthony Pinto. I explained to Anthony what I was interested in and stated that I was looking for a "no hassle, no pressure" experience. I appreciate a straight forward approach and despise the games some car dealerships play. Anthony assured me that there would be no "games". He was true to his word. We purchased the vehicle and the entire experience was pleasant and "pain free". I would gladly do business with both Open Road and Anthony again. Thanks for a great car purchase without the hassles.

Anthony Pinto

melanie
1/12/2015

"Great service"

Raymond Lee was our sales representative. We were very pleased with the service and attention he provided. We feel he went the extra mile to accommodate us. We would highly recommend purchasing from Open Road Acura and requesting Raymond Lee.

Sweetwai
1/11/2015

"Pleasant visit "

I just bought a new car and had the best car buying experience with Raymond Lee the sales representative. He was patience, honest, and my decision to go to Open Road Acura of New Brunswick the right choice. I didn't feel pressured into making a decision in fact he assisted me in making the right car choice. If anyone is looking for an Acura, he is the person to look for.

Open Road Acura of New Brunswick