Open Road Acura of East Brunswick

Open Road Acura of East Brunswick Info

Acura of Westchester

Curry Acura

"My 1st Acura MDX"

I checked the MDX model cars in their site and found few of cars matched my choice, so i called them and went to showroom. The Sales Person (Raymond Lee) was really friendly and helped me to choose the right car for my need (2011 Acura MDX Entertainment package - Certified). Car was really clean, tires, brakes were changed. Took the test drive and I said I'm ok with this. Then we negotiated the price for a bit and bought the car. Price was already less compare to other dealer so couldn't bargain much. They gave me 2 years warranty and i paid $1,900+ to get warranty for 3 more years/100K. Peace of mind for another 5 years. Really a nice deal. They arranged the finance very quickly (I had excellent credit score). Overall it was quick and nice transaction. -Muthu

"2015 Lease"

My husband and I had great experiences working with Mike Messina, Steve Flaster and their entire crew at Open Road Acura of East Brunswick. We are always treated with professional and courteous service. This is the third Acura we have leased with this dealership. We will definitely recommend this dealership to all of our friends.

Mike Messina, Steve Flaster

"Got a Great Deal on a 2014 RLX with Navigation"

Just purchased a 2014 RLX demo model with 7k miles to replace my 2007 RL. Mike Messina worked together with his management & finance team to put together a great deal for me. The trade-in value was fair, the finance rate was amazing and I got all of the features in a new car that I was looking for. Mike is an honest, straight-forward sales guy who I credit with really enhancing my purchase experience. I would recommend him and Open Road to anyone looking for a new or pre-owned car.

Michael Messina, Steve Flaster, Ron Graybush, Scott Harvey

"2015 rdx "

I just purchased a 2015 RDX from Open Road Acura in East Brunswick. I should note that I am a return customer to this delership. John Genovese was my sales consultant and found him to be very helpful. He was very knowledgable about the RDX, and any questions I had he answered them. They made my purshase very easy and pleasurable. I would recommend this dealership to anyone, and they should go see John Genovese.

Jose Garcia

"Fast service "

Steve and Melvin answered all my questions patiently and I am really happy with my car and the service they provided!! I recommend Thai dealership and the 2 salesmen mentioned above!!

Steve and Melvin

"Sales and services are highly professional"

I was recently there to have my Acura serviced so I went up to check out their new models and Ray saw me and my dad and came to us to talk to us about our experience with Acura. He spent a lot of time with us explaining about the TLX model since I was not very familiar with it. He then took us out for test drive and answered all our questions. Overall it was one of the best experience I have ever had at a car dealer. He did not try to sell me hard as I am not looking to buy a car right now. He just wanted to re-establish my relationship with Open Road Acura. But if someone is looking for a car, I am going to recommend they go see Ray before making a purchase. He is very good. Let me also add their services is highly professional and make sure that you are satisfied. The only thing is that I wish they were close to where I live, Well, you can't have everything.

"Purchase of 2015 RDX"

Open Road Acura is a great dealership. The salesman who worked with me, Melvin Morales, is a credit to this dealership and to Acura. He is very knowledgeable about the vehicle as well as the pros and cons of buying versus leasing. I am very pleased with my choice, the RDX. Melvin went over all the features of the vehicle with me and I am comfortable that I made the right choice.

Melvin Morales

"Knowledgeable, friendly and patient"

I did a lot if research and i spoke with many different dealers when trying to find a tlx black on black for the best price...Raymond was honest, responsive and patient through out the whole process. I spoke with several other dealers who would not follow up with me after leaving a voicemail. Great experience

Raymond lee

"Open Road Acura of East Brunswick is great!!!"

Raymond Lee was a pleasure to work when we were purchasing the MDX. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. Showed us all the features and explained how to use them. He was professional and very customer-centric and clearly focused on delivering the best Open Road Acura of East Brunswick value. He is a true credit to your organization.

Raymond Lee

"Best customer experience, valuable suggestions and pricing"

This is my 4th car purchase and the best so far. Ray is very knowledgeable about the cars and has provided me very insight of the available preowned cars (pro's and con's) based on the year, mileage, make. He help me pick right car in my budget rather than convincing me to buy a highly priced car. Thank you Ray..I am loving my car. Over all experience was smooth and quick turnaround. I was out of show room with my purchase with in an hour. you will not find better dealer anywhere else. I would highly recommend Open Road Acura, EB.