Open Road Acura of East Brunswick

Open Road Acura of East Brunswick Info

Acura of Westchester

Curry Acura

"great buying experience"

I have been an Acura owner for most of my adult life. I live an hour and half from this dealership there are four closer,and i have been to them all. I have purchased my last two MDX's from them. I will never go anywhere else in the future. The sales staff are courteous and knowledgeable. There was not a lot of haggling like some other dealers.If you are in the market for an Acura, I would highly recommend them. Special thanks to; Cally Pavano (sales Mgr) ,Michael Young(sales rep) and Jose Garcia(finance mgr) for a pleasurable experience!

Cally Pavano Michael Young Jose Garcia

"Review"

Everyone there was very helpful and patient. We had a lot of questions and they took their time answering them. They even stayed late to make sure we had everything set up.

Raymond Lee

"Great MDX Buying experience !!"

It was great experience to work with sales man Raymond. He was very helpful With all our questions. We wanted a white one, even it was not available at the beginning. He still worked with other dealer to get us one with great price.

Raymond Lee

wynwg responded to this review

September 02, 2014

I was doing the review thru the mobile, it should have come out as 5 starts for "Customer Services" and " Quality of Work", but somehow it didn't I wanted to make comments here, Raymond Lee has provide best services for us. I would recommend to work with him when you need to find a new Acura!

"Great service"

We just brought 2015mdx from east Brunswick office. The sales man helped us was Raymond Lee. He was great, knowledgeable, helpful which made the whole buying experience painless! We actually had car delivered to us the same day. We highly recommend Raymond to everyone !! Jason.

Raymond lee

"Great price, horrible after sale experience"

First the positive: The salesman Michael Young was great; didn't even feel like I was talking to a salesmen. We had a very friendly and professional back and forth conversation and we finally agreed on price. The purchase price for the vehicle was way below what it should have sold for and they gave me a very fair price for my trade. Sounds like a win/win, right? Nope! Now the negative: I was supposed to receive a check back for my trade as we only applied a portion of the trade allowance towards the purchase price. They failed to give me a check and I actually forgot to ask for it when I completed the transaction. I called the dealership the next AM, the salesman had a day off so I was put through to the sales mgr. She told me the deal didn't make it up to accounting yet because it needed a signature by Michael P., Used Car Mgr., but he will be in at 12. Once he comes in he will sign and accounting will issue the check. That was reasonable. Later that afternoon I get a call from Mike P. telling me I can not get a check because they are waiting to get funded from the bank on my purchase plus they haven't sold my trade either. I told him I was never told that by either the salesman or the F & I guy, and the sales Mgr. told me that morning that I will get a check cut when he comes in. Mike P. proceeded to argue and get a bit agitated, he said their policy is to wait until they get funded and it can take a week or more. We went back and forth on this as I tried explaining this was not previously explained. He then got loud and told me the only reason they did the deal was because he was trying to get one more unit sold to close out July, I believe for some bonus or incentives based on unit volume. But by the time I picked up the car they had already closed the books for July so there was no incentive anymore to do the deal; therefore he repeatedly told me to bring the car back! This made no sense, I already signed and drove, I never forced them to do the deal. Sounds like they made a bad deal and he was trying to back out; but it was a little too late. We hung up and Mike P. said he will call me back; which he did and at that time he agreed to cut a check the next day as he verified I was mis-informed and he will brake policy and issue a check prior to getting funded. I thanked him, even though he was rude and unprofessional, I just wanted my check and hung up. Problem resolved right? Nope! The next day Mike P. calls my cell phone and starts yelling at me accusing of me making numerous calls that day to the dealership harassing various people. I tried explaining I didn't make any calls, he was getting inaccurate information. We went back and forth a few minutes and then he just abruptly hung up. 15 minutes later I got a call from the salesman telling me they will overnight my check. I thanked the salesman, especially being he was great through the entire process figuring I would receive the check the next day as promised. I also emailed Michael Morais, COO of Open Road, he quickly responded apologizing and said he will be back to me quickly after he spoke with all involved. Now I thought I'd have a resolution!? Not a chance! Next day I never receive a check as promised, even worse, not even a courtesy call from anyone with the dealership, nothing from Michael Morais or his office telling me the check didn't go out. A big "0" for customer service.

Michael Toung, Michael Piccolo, Michael Morais

"2015 MDX - Good experience - Raymond Lee"

We just bought a new 2015 MDX from Raymond Lee. He is very professional from the beginning to the end. There is a small mis-communication during the process, but he quickly resolve the issue and move the deal back on track. The transaction was handled smoothly and the finance guy, Ron Graybush, is very helpful on the Acura maintenance program and extended guarantee. We bought 4 year maintenance package with 7 year extended warranty. We got what we wanted. Thanks, Open Road Acura.

"ultrasound tech"

Quick and easy experience. I needed a car quick, do I called up and asked to come in tiffs them exactly what I wanted and within thirty minutes a walked out with exactly what I wanted.

Michael young

"Ask for Mike Messina"

I took my parents to 2 car dealers before I saw the ad for a nissan altima at open road. Mike walked over I told him the car we came to see and thats what he showed us. No extra car dealer bs just right to what we came for. We asked for the car fax he produced it, we went for a test drive he answered all the questions. My mom loved the car we bought it. Nice people, easy transaction no BS thank you Mike. Lol he even told my parents what a wonderful daughter they had. Teresa from East Windsor NJ

Mike Messina

"Great experience!"

We just purchased a 2014 Acura MDX from Open Road Acura of East Brunswick and were very pleased with the whole experience. Our sales person was Anthony Pinto and he was such a pleasure to work with. Anthony was professional, kind and patient. He made the whole experience stress free. We were very happy with the price and service he gave us. Would definitely recommend this dealer and Anthony to anyone interested in purchasing an Acura!

Anthony Pinto

"The excellent sales consultant : Mr. Raymond Lee"

Recently we bought an Acura 2014 MDX from Open Road Acura of East Brunswick. Purchasing a new car is exciting but also stressful, Trying to understand various features of the car and negotiating the price back and force with sales person and manager made us really nervous. Fortunately we have met MR. Raymond Lee as our sales consultant. His excellent service made the entire purchasing process easy, efficient and pleasant. Mr. Raymond Lee was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about the car. All our questions have been answered with patience and respect. His attitude, personality and expertise quickly won our trust. We picked up the car on Thursday that was his day off. However, for our convenience, Mr Raymond Lee showed up, postponed his appointment and stayed with us over 2 hours until the transaction was completed. When finally driving out we were happy and 100% satisfied. Thank Mr. Raymond Lee ! Y.W. E