Open Road Acura of East Brunswick

East Brunswick, New Jersey 08816
Open Road Acura of East Brunswick Info

jctsxjava
4/08/2016

"Recommended tire change service when it was not necessary"

I serviced my car at this dealer three or four times after I got it. Their facility is really nice, they are all very friendly and polite and professional. My last service there was one of those milestone service which involved a few more things like tire rotation and transmission fluid and cabin filters. After the service was done, they said that I would probably need new tires on my next visit since three of my tire tread had gone down to 4/32. As a result they they said that did not do a tire rotation. I said fine, however I felt a little puzzled since the tires looked OK to me, and when did the penny test, It seemed like there was a substantial tread left. I drove the car for another five thousand miles before the 'B1' service indicator came on and I needed to take the car in for service again. This time I decided to take the car to Park Avenue Acura. The B1 service indicator too involved a tire rotation. After I got the car serviced and the the service advisor spoke to me and said everything was fine with the car. They had done the tire rotation as part of the B1 package. According to to their their evaluation sheet which was more detailed, the wheels with the lowest treads had a measurement 5/32. This was after driving 5000 extra miles! It was a real let down to realize that and I won't be taking my car there from now on

service

JulCal1212
4/05/2016

"Don't waste your time! "

I'm not one to write negative reviews, but my latest experiences with this dealership have prompted me to do so. I am going on my fourth lease with Acura. My first two MDX's were leased through Open Road of East Brunswick. Unfortunately, the sales person I always worked with is no longer there, and I have not been able to find anyone worth dealing with since. This dealership is conveniently located for me, so I have tried multiple times to close a deal with them the past two leases. Every time I left feeling like they wasted a lot my time! They were unfriendly, intimidating, and laughed at me when I tried to negotiate. They told me they could beat any price, but did not even come close to the offer I was given at another dealership. They continued to promise me that the offer I was given would fall through at signing, because it wasn't possible. Then they were pressuring me to sign with them that day, and we're very rude once I decided to walk. I am so happy I did! Not only did the dealership I am with now honor the offer given over the phone, but they also showed me how easy and painless shopping for a car can be. Open Road of East Brunswick clearly does not want me as loyal customer!

John Fitzgerald
12/20/2015

"Professional service by service Advisor Dennis Ippolito"

Arrived at Open Road for servicing on my 2016 MDX (oil change) Dennis Ippolito was my advisor and explained the vehicle will be serviced promptly. A short time later Dennis approached me in the lounge area and explained the invoice and I was in my vehicle within 45 minutes of arrival. Dennis was a perfect gentlemen and very professional.

Dennis Ippolito

lynr67
12/20/2015

"Easy and Friendly Experience"

We contacted Open Road Acura interested in a 2016 RDX. within the same day we were able to meet Raymond, our salesman, learn about the car, work out all financials and leave only to return the following day to pick up our new car. The experience was smooth and hassle free. Raymond was corteuous, attentive and engaging. Very satisfied with the experience.

Raymond Lee

AKA88
11/25/2015

"great buying experience"

My father was looking to purchase a new SUV since our 2003 MDX was getting a little old. But he was not sure if he can afford it. We went in to this Acura store and was greeted by our salesperson Steve Tong. He was very patient and pointed out the unique features of the new MDX. We all loved it. But it was over our budget. Steve worked out a lease that we felt comfortably and we drove the new MDX home the same day. Definitely recommended Steve Tong and Open Road Acura of East Brunswick.

Steve Tong

Lucky 0704
11/23/2015

"Service"

Excellent service experience with Gabriel Martins, will definitely return. They were all courteous and friendly. Just had an oil change and was quick and easy. Thanks guys

Gabriel Martins

Aeshun89
11/13/2015

"Great Place"

Open Road Acura sold me on the 2016 Acura RDX! Very fair with negoations. Salesman Raymond Lee was polite, funny and informative when it came to all of my questions. Would definitely recommend to purchase from this dealership.

Raymond Lee

MIKE B.
11/10/2015

"SMOOTH SAILING, QUICK, EASY, NO PRESSURE, BEST PRICE. A+++++"

10 stars! From Scott Harvey the General Manager to Raymond Lee Sales. Magic Mike (mngr) & Ron finance. No Pressure,Best Price,Easy. Will Happily Return.

Scott Harvey,Raymond Lee, Mike aka Magic Mike & Ron Graybush

S2015
10/22/2015

"Antonella Zuckerman is the best!!!!!"

It has been a pleasure working with Antonella. She is knowledgeable, kind, professional, polite took the time to explain everything in detail. This is the second car I purchase with Antonella she cares about her customers. I am very happy and pleased with my purchase. Any one who is looking for a car and a great car shopping experience, I recommend Antonella Zuckerman!

Antonella Zuckerman

alminer
9/02/2015

"Great experience"

Looking to buy a used car after reaching 200,000 miles on my car. Found a car online and went to the dealer to look at the car in person and take a test drive. Raymond was very knowledgeable about the Nissan I was looking at and pointed out every feature. Went on the test drive and really liked how the car drove. I decided to buy the car and during the negotiation, Raymond and Tarak offered a fair price without over charging for features, fees, etc. Tarak clearly explained all the specifics about the financing and worked to get the best rate. Great overall experience with this dealer! Highly recommend!

Raymond Lee, Tarak Mehta