Read Reviews Open Road Acura of East Brunswick

247 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Open Road Acura of East Brunswick

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Open Road Acura of East Brunswick

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Ask for Mike Messina"

krdreamer11
7/3/2014 5:32:21 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Mike Messina

My Review Of Open Road Acura of East Brunswick:

I took my parents to 2 car dealers before I saw the ad for a nissan altima at open road. Mike walked over I told him the car we came to see and thats what he showed us. No extra car dealer bs just right to what we came for. We asked for the car fax he produced it, we went for a test drive he answered all the questions. My mom loved the car we bought it. Nice people, easy transaction no BS thank you Mike. Lol he even told my parents what a wonderful daughter they had. Teresa from East Windsor NJ

"Great experience!"

kmzx10
6/9/2014 12:38:44 PM

Anthony Pinto

My Review Of Open Road Acura of East Brunswick:

We just purchased a 2014 Acura MDX from Open Road Acura of East Brunswick and were very pleased with the whole experience. Our sales person was Anthony Pinto and he was such a pleasure to work with. Anthony was professional, kind and patient. He made the whole experience stress free. We were very happy with the price and service he gave us. Would definitely recommend this dealer and Anthony to anyone interested in purchasing an Acura!

Twitter
"The excellent sales consultant : Mr. Raymond Lee"

Ywyhl
6/1/2014 7:49:44 PM

Raymond Lee

My Review Of Open Road Acura of East Brunswick:

Recently we bought an Acura 2014 MDX from Open Road Acura of East Brunswick. Purchasing a new car is exciting but also stressful, Trying to understand various features of the car and negotiating the price back and force with sales person and manager made us really nervous. Fortunately we have met MR. Raymond Lee as our sales consultant. His excellent service made the entire purchasing process easy, efficient and pleasant. Mr. Raymond Lee was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about the car. All our questions have been answered with patience and respect. His attitude, personality and expertise quickly won our trust. We picked up the car on Thursday that was his day off. However, for our convenience, Mr Raymond Lee showed up, postponed his appointment and stayed with us over 2 hours until the transaction was completed. When finally driving out we were happy and 100% satisfied. Thank Mr. Raymond Lee !

Y.W. E

Twitter
"Friendly and professional services,very competitive price"

JudyWu
5/12/2014 11:00:59 PM

Ramond Lee

My Review Of Open Road Acura of East Brunswick:

I had a very pleasant experience with this dealership , sales consultant Raymond Lee was very friendly, helpful and professional. I would strongly recommend this dealership to my friends or to people who are looking for a car.

"pleasant experience"

donleeny
5/12/2014 3:52:15 PM

Raymond Lee

My Review Of Open Road Acura of East Brunswick:

Raymond Lee was very helpful and took care of us all the way. He waited for me till I finish all the paper works and guided me till I leave the dealership.

All the process was smooth and fast and I recommend this dealer strongly.

"Best Salesperson"

Brele16
5/5/2014 1:47:54 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Mark Hurant

My Review Of Open Road Acura of East Brunswick:

I would reccomend dealing directly with Mark Hurant. Although, the other employees through the process were very helpful and kind, Mark goes above and beyond anyone I have ever dealt with. Being in a service related industry myself and knowing how my customers appreciate how I run my practice, I can say very few in this or any industry are as top quality as I am and Mark is one of them.

"Great Experience!"

Paulie_Walnuts
4/10/2014 4:09:48 PM

John Genovese

My Review Of Open Road Acura of East Brunswick:

I've been to many dealerships in the past and they all have the same thing, going back and forth between the sales rep and the manager in price negotiation. Open Road Acura is the execption to this. This was the most pleasant buying experience I ever had. The dealership is clean and they treat you with respect. The gentleman who took care of me is John Genovese. There aren't many car sales rep like him and there aren't many dealerships like this one. Kudos to Mr. Palumbo and his sales team! I highly recommend it

Twitter
"Excellent experience from start to finish. We were..."

rdrh
3/13/2014 4:35:12 PM

John Genovese

My Review Of Open Road Acura of East Brunswick:

Excellent experience from start to finish. We were fortunate to have had John Genovese as a sales person. He was friendly, knowledgeable, accommodating and assisted with all of our questions. He made 4 hours seem like 30 minutes. He took the time to walk us through the vehicle and be sure my phone was programmed and synched before I drove out. This is our 2nd Acura and 2nd experience with John. We sure hope he is there when we come in to buy our 3rd Acura.

Twitter
"We bought an Acura RDX 2014 from this dealership and the..."

Pharoh4
2/23/2014 10:26:02 AM

Anthony Pinto

My Review Of Open Road Acura of East Brunswick:

We bought an Acura RDX 2014 from this dealership and the experience was very pleasant. The sales-professional Anthony was very knowledgeable about the car, courteous and easy to negotiate price with. When the vehicle color/interior we selected was not available at his dealership, he quickly located a car at another dealership and procured it for us. Unlike other dealerships, he took enough time to explain us the operation of the various features of the car and do an initial set-up for us when we went to pick up the car. I would heartily recommend this dealership and Anthony.

Twitter
"MY CAR BROKE DOWN. I GOT IT TOWED IN. THEY FOUND PROBLEM..."

CHOPPY3
1/27/2014 7:07:28 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
SERVICE DEPT

My Review Of Open Road Acura of East Brunswick:

MY CAR BROKE DOWN. I GOT IT TOWED IN. THEY FOUND PROBLEM VERY QUICKLY. I WOULD SAY THE REASON WHY I WOULD RATE THEM SO HIGHLY IS BECAUSE THEY FOUND PROBLEM QUICKLY AND FIXED RIGHT AWAY. AND PRICE WAS GOOD

Reviews 11-20 >>