Open Road Acura of East Brunswick

DCH Montclair Acura

Acura of Westchester

Simon
12/23/2014

"Great experience of Purchasing a car at Open Road Acura"

Just bought an ILX from Open Road Acura of East Brunswick, and had a very good experience on purchasing the car. Raymond was excellent on introducing the car and answering my questions very professionally, and more important, very friendly. With his help, the whole process was very smooth and easy. I just recommended a friend to him and would recommend anyone to him.

Zxb223
12/19/2014

"Good experience"

I recently purchased an Acura MDX from open road. Raymond was very helpful through the whole process and answered all my questions in a timely and professional manner. I would definitely recommend open road.

Raymond

EstherChan
12/17/2014

"Excellent Sales Consultant"

I had a great experience purchasing my new Acura MDX. My sales consultant was Raymond Lee. He was very professional, knowledgeable and most importantly honest. If you're interested in an Acura, this is the dealership to visit. Raymond went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable and that all our questions were answered.

Shirleylew
12/15/2014

"Great experience"

Purchasing a new car can be extremely stressful. My Sales Person was Raymond Lee. He was extremely patient, very professional, knowledgeable, and catered to all my questions and needs. Extremely happy with my purchase. I have dealt with many other dealers in the past and I have to say I was very impressed. I would recommended anyone to purchase their next vehicle at Open Road Acura of East Brunswick because of the professional and caring experience I had with Raymond Lee as a sales rep.

Raymond lee

Eddy2k6
12/11/2014

"Where Did You Find This Guy??? "

I have been to many Acura Dealers for car shopping and I have never came across this gentleman Raymond Lee. Thats right! Remember that name when you walk in to this dealership and make sure you find him. Even if he is not available just be patient and wait for him, its worth it! Raymond is not a typical car sales person who judges you on the way you dress and if you can afford a car or not. He greets you with the respect you deserve and patiently works with you until you understand what you are buying. There was no pressure to buy nor did I feel that I'm going to be wasting 6 hours in the dealership. He makes it very comfortable and pleasant. I came to this dealership from a friend referral and I'm glad I did. I know I'm going to be telling my entire family, friends, and coworkers about Raymond Lee and making sure he gets MY BUSINESS. Thanks again for such a wonderful buying experience. I'm enjoying my Acura TLX!

Raymond Lee (ONLY)

khaneja
12/06/2014

"Great Service - Efficient processing"

I and my wife had a great experience at this dealership. This was the second time we had gone there and there. We returned the old MDX after three years and leased a 2015 MDX. he negotiations were smooth and painless. They provided great service and we drove away with a new car in less than 2 hours! Highly recommended dealership and stay. Anthony Pinto is a great salesperson!

Anthony Pinto

rcmuthu
11/22/2014

"My 1st Acura MDX"

I checked the MDX model cars in their site and found few of cars matched my choice, so i called them and went to showroom. The Sales Person (Raymond Lee) was really friendly and helped me to choose the right car for my need (2011 Acura MDX Entertainment package - Certified). Car was really clean, tires, brakes were changed. Took the test drive and I said I'm ok with this. Then we negotiated the price for a bit and bought the car. Price was already less compare to other dealer so couldn't bargain much. They gave me 2 years warranty and i paid $1,900+ to get warranty for 3 more years/100K. Peace of mind for another 5 years. Really a nice deal. They arranged the finance very quickly (I had excellent credit score). Overall it was quick and nice transaction. -Muthu

adrienne.marcigliano
11/21/2014

"2015 Lease"

My husband and I had great experiences working with Mike Messina, Steve Flaster and their entire crew at Open Road Acura of East Brunswick. We are always treated with professional and courteous service. This is the third Acura we have leased with this dealership. We will definitely recommend this dealership to all of our friends.

Mike Messina, Steve Flaster

ehb029
11/18/2014

"Got a Great Deal on a 2014 RLX with Navigation"

Just purchased a 2014 RLX demo model with 7k miles to replace my 2007 RL. Mike Messina worked together with his management & finance team to put together a great deal for me. The trade-in value was fair, the finance rate was amazing and I got all of the features in a new car that I was looking for. Mike is an honest, straight-forward sales guy who I credit with really enhancing my purchase experience. I would recommend him and Open Road to anyone looking for a new or pre-owned car.

Michael Messina, Steve Flaster, Ron Graybush, Scott Harvey

maria tuminelli
11/18/2014

"2015 rdx "

I just purchased a 2015 RDX from Open Road Acura in East Brunswick. I should note that I am a return customer to this delership. John Genovese was my sales consultant and found him to be very helpful. He was very knowledgable about the RDX, and any questions I had he answered them. They made my purshase very easy and pleasurable. I would recommend this dealership to anyone, and they should go see John Genovese.

Jose Garcia