Open Road Acura of East Brunswick

East Brunswick, New Jersey 08816
Open Road Acura of East Brunswick Info

John Fitzgerald
12/20/2015

"Professional service by service Advisor Dennis Ippolito"

Arrived at Open Road for servicing on my 2016 MDX (oil change) Dennis Ippolito was my advisor and explained the vehicle will be serviced promptly. A short time later Dennis approached me in the lounge area and explained the invoice and I was in my vehicle within 45 minutes of arrival. Dennis was a perfect gentlemen and very professional.

Dennis Ippolito

lynr67
12/20/2015

"Easy and Friendly Experience"

We contacted Open Road Acura interested in a 2016 RDX. within the same day we were able to meet Raymond, our salesman, learn about the car, work out all financials and leave only to return the following day to pick up our new car. The experience was smooth and hassle free. Raymond was corteuous, attentive and engaging. Very satisfied with the experience.

Raymond Lee

AKA88
11/25/2015

"great buying experience"

My father was looking to purchase a new SUV since our 2003 MDX was getting a little old. But he was not sure if he can afford it. We went in to this Acura store and was greeted by our salesperson Steve Tong. He was very patient and pointed out the unique features of the new MDX. We all loved it. But it was over our budget. Steve worked out a lease that we felt comfortably and we drove the new MDX home the same day. Definitely recommended Steve Tong and Open Road Acura of East Brunswick.

Steve Tong

Lucky 0704
11/23/2015

"Service"

Excellent service experience with Gabriel Martins, will definitely return. They were all courteous and friendly. Just had an oil change and was quick and easy. Thanks guys

Gabriel Martins

Aeshun89
11/13/2015

"Great Place"

Open Road Acura sold me on the 2016 Acura RDX! Very fair with negoations. Salesman Raymond Lee was polite, funny and informative when it came to all of my questions. Would definitely recommend to purchase from this dealership.

Raymond Lee

MIKE B.
11/10/2015

"SMOOTH SAILING, QUICK, EASY, NO PRESSURE, BEST PRICE. A+++++"

10 stars! From Scott Harvey the General Manager to Raymond Lee Sales. Magic Mike (mngr) & Ron finance. No Pressure,Best Price,Easy. Will Happily Return.

Scott Harvey,Raymond Lee, Mike aka Magic Mike & Ron Graybush

S2015
10/22/2015

"Antonella Zuckerman is the best!!!!!"

It has been a pleasure working with Antonella. She is knowledgeable, kind, professional, polite took the time to explain everything in detail. This is the second car I purchase with Antonella she cares about her customers. I am very happy and pleased with my purchase. Any one who is looking for a car and a great car shopping experience, I recommend Antonella Zuckerman!

Antonella Zuckerman

alminer
9/02/2015

"Great experience"

Looking to buy a used car after reaching 200,000 miles on my car. Found a car online and went to the dealer to look at the car in person and take a test drive. Raymond was very knowledgeable about the Nissan I was looking at and pointed out every feature. Went on the test drive and really liked how the car drove. I decided to buy the car and during the negotiation, Raymond and Tarak offered a fair price without over charging for features, fees, etc. Tarak clearly explained all the specifics about the financing and worked to get the best rate. Great overall experience with this dealer! Highly recommend!

Raymond Lee, Tarak Mehta

pfisher2
8/05/2015

"Left Hand Does Not Know What the Right Hand is Doing"

Their service team was rude and inconsiderate. I scheduled a visit to have the auto start fixed on the specific day that Open Road of East Brunswick stated the autostart company would be onsite to correct the issue. However, when my wife and child showed up to have the car serviced, they told her that, indeed, the auto start was broken and that should would have to return the following week to have it corrected. Not only is this contrary to what the representative on the phone said it is incredibly inconvenient to make a mother and her kids come back and forth from a dealership when they could have serviced the problem during the first visit.

Edward Mussa

Neslove
7/24/2015

"Can't close a deal!!"

Went here to lease a MDX. After about an hour and a half of pointless negotiations we finally reached a deal. Handshake and all. (Michael Young). Out of know where the "man behind the curtain" came out and fed us a line of B.S. Trying to Increase our lease price and give us less money for our trade in. So we left. (Blessing in disguise) we went to INFINITI and now have a Qx60. They gave us exactly what we first negotiated with Acura. INFINITI WOULD NOT LET US LEAVE!!!

Michael Young. And some incompetent Manager