Orange Coast Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Good

Orange Coast Chrysler Jeep Dodge
Orange Coast Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Orange Coast Chrysler Jeep Dodge

A Costa Mesa New & Used Chrysler, Jeep, and Dodge Dealership Orange Coast Chrysler Jeep Dodge is proud to serve Costa Mesa with quality new and used vehicles. With models like the Ram 1500, Challenger, Grand Cherokee, Wrangler Unlimited and PT Cruiser, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 2929 Harbor Blvd to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Costa Mesa, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. We are not just your Costa Mesa Chrysler, Jeep, and Dodge dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our California customers. From Chrysler, Jeep, and Dodge car repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Chrysler, Jeep, and Dodge auto parts, to car loans, we are the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 2929 Harbor Blvd or you can call us at 714-549-8023.

About Orange Coast Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

"What an incredible service Dept!"

Took my Jeep in for service. Paul Gordon immediately greeted me and asked me what concerns that I had that needed attention. He listened carefully to them, and immediately said, we will get it handled. They had me in a loaner car and on my way and efficiently had me back in my car that afternoon with everything completely addressed. My expectations were completely exceeded!This dealer has my Jeep service business for life! What an incredible experience, and one that you do not have every day when you take your car in for service. ! I would highly recommend this service dept, and particularly Paul Gordon, very highly!

Paul Gordon

"Not recommend "

This review is for sales services only. Ok experience. I came 3 times total. End up buy the jeep wrangler Sahara 4 doors here, because I like the car a lot. First time I came, no one outside great and show me car. Second time I went inside the office, then Cole Jezowski said hi and showed me the car. Test drive with him. I like him. He is not too pushy. It's his job to sale anyway. I asked him all kind of questions about the car and finance. Then I walked away. I told him "can we do this tomorrow?" He answered "sure, I'll keep your file here. So you come back I have all info ready. " at least he was not rude. Next day I came back at 7 pm. Talked to Cole again for price and financing. I got the car for Around $37000 total. Waiting for finance was really long, two hours waiting. Cole is experience seller. He gave me an impression that I had some good discount. This is my first time, so I was trick. Although my experience was ok. I would not come back. I would not recommend for first time buyer to come here, unless you have good negotiating skill.

Cole

"After several test drives of 09 Mazda5 at 4 other..."

After several test drives of 09 Mazda5 at 4 other dealers, I went to Orange Coast Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealer to test drive one that they had advertised. I spoke with the Sales Manager-Howard. I explained to him that the price was fair but that I had seen another for approximately $400.00 less. I told him that if he was willing to match it and address a "check tire" light and a grinding sound that I believed to be a suspension issue, then I would buy the car. Howard explained to me that all their used cars have been inspected and are approved to be sold. Nonetheless, he agreed to have the car looked at by the local Mazda dealer. He specifically told me that a Mazda Mechanic would drive the car and make the repairs needed to correct the problem. The following day I called Howard to confirm that the car had been repaired. Howard told me that the car was still at the Mazda dealer but that it should be ready by the time I arrived. Eventually I picked up the car. About 15 minutes into my drive home the check engine light went on. I immediately called Howard to inform him about the light (upon getting of the freeway I started to notice the sound in the suspension). Howard told me that the car had been checked out and driven by the Mazda mechanic and that "Leonard" from the Mazda dealer told him that they had rectified the problem. Howard told me that he would call me later to give me instructions as to what to do to have the problem addressed. The next day I called Howard at the Mazda dealer following Howard's instructions. Leonard told me that he was never told to test drive the car. Furthermore, he told me that he was simply told to reset the computer in the car. I relayed this information to Howard. All he could say was that there must have been some sort of miscommunication. Initially Howard agreed to correct the problems but then told me that he had given me such a great price that he didn't know if they had room to pay for the repairs. I told Howard that I was willing to have the car inspected by my regular mechanic because I felt his prices would be more reasonable than that of the Mazda dealer. After talking to his used car Manager Howard agreed. My Mechanic inspected the car and wrote and estimate of the repairs. Howard agreed that the repair cost was fair and would get back to me to arrange repairs. The next day Howard told me they were only obligated to make repairs to the light issue because it was a safety issue. Repairs to the suspension would be my problem. I explained to Howard that quite frankly that was mildly interesting to me. He had told me that the repairs had been done prior to picking up the car; Howard clearly lied. Howard told me that they were willing to pay $200 to repair the problem with the light or to spend it any way I wished to. He also gave me the option of returning the car back. I told him I would call him back the next day with my decision. The next day I told him I was returning the car. Howard then told me that was not an option. I told Howard we would be resolving the cost in court. Howard told me that they have their attorneys ready for court. A day or so later Howard called me willing to pay me $600 (total cost was $643.27) for the repairs. I paid for the repairs up front just as they asked me to and faxed them a copy of the bill. I asked him to call me to confirm that he received the fax. He did not. I asked Howard assured me that the check would be sent that same day first class mail. Thirteen days later and after several calls and voice mails, no check. I eventually called Orange Coast (accounts payable) to inquire about the check. They were quick to address my concerns and I informed me that the check had been sent out to my mechanic. Clearly the miscommunication and deception from the "Sales Manager" need to be addressed. Howard at Orange Coast Chrysler Jeep Dodge is the epitome of a car salesman.

Howard

"My wife and I visited this dealership just to check the..."

My wife and I visited this dealership just to check the car listed in the internet for a used car. We were met by Sam, very accommodating and helpful. He show us the used minivan area however he could not identify which one we are looking. Sam refer as to Garret, and Garret assisted us what we are looking for. He printed the list of the used car we are interested and show us one by one. My wife prefer a black color exterior and interior, Garret look at the back and bring what my wife wants. We look in and out and notice missing part inside the van and promised he will fix it. He ask us to drive it and feel the car . After that we walk to his office and do the paper work. And then introduce us to Lorry to handle the financial thing. After all the paper signed and processed Garret introduced me to Sam for parts I want to replace and finally to Sam again to orient us on all the features of the car. All what I describe are normal and standard how ever those people mention did they work professionally with human touch. Keep it up.

Garret, Sam, Sam and Lorry

"Great service! Got in and out in a couple of hours, got..."

Great service! Got in and out in a couple of hours, got the price we wanted and 2 super cute cars. Thank you David Palmer, and everyone else who was super nice to us!

David Palmer

"My visit $ purchase from OCC was the absolutely BEST..."

My visit $ purchase from OCC was the absolutely BEST i've experienced since i purchased my last new vehicle! I called ahead to notify the internet manger of my plan to drive out to OC (from Los Angeles) to 'test drive' the Liberty I desired which I found this weekend on AutoTrader. I saw this vehicle online at this dealership over 10 days ago, but unable to keep my appointment to test drive and talk numbers due to illness. "The stars and planets, plus the SUPERMOON were shining for me--on AutoTrader Saturday night it was REDUCED $3000! Terrifficly spooky omen! Alan (the internet manager) was efficient, knowledgeable, NO PRESSURE, "laid back", and seasoned salesperson. The first & best I've EVER experienced! Following the test drive, the entire process from credit check through signing acquisiton docs was less than 60 minutes! They were 'flexible' and I was 'reasonable'...'received the terms I desired...all that mattered. Im gratefully awestruck by the entire experience! Oh yeah: we were served barbecued hamburers and hot dogs w/condiments FREE, too...an unexpected delight! So If you're EVER in the mood/market to Buy an AMERICAN made --JEEP, CHALLENGER, CHARGER, WRANGLER, or any other Chrysler product, check em out!

"Alan" (internet sales) kool, kalm, no pressure; & Diego Delgado (finance) ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!

"Fabulous. All options were clearly explained and..."

Fabulous. All options were clearly explained and delivery was completed in less than 24 hours from entering the showroom. Can't rate the level of service highly enough: the option "great" doesn't go far enough. Highly recommended.

Rod Muller

March 15, 2013

Thank you so much for your glowing review. It means the world to us that you felt comfortable and well taken care of. We strive to provide the highest quality service, to all of our customers. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us. Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for tips and deals. Best, Kenny Smirz | ksmirz@ocauto.com | (877) 330-6387

"Great overall experience!! Tyler, in the internet sales..."

Great overall experience!! Tyler, in the internet sales dept. was very honest and helpful. I would definitely recommend this dealer to any one of my friends or family. They had a great selection of vehicles on their lot, so you don't have to wait for your car to come in.

Tyler Wood

February 07, 2013

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We aim to provide all our customers with a smooth and stress-free car buying experience. We are pleased you were able to experience our great internet sales team while purchasing your new car. Please contact us if you have any future needs and follow us on Facebook and Twitter for tips and deals. Best, Kenny Smirz | ksmirz@ocauto.com | (877) 330-6387

"Great experience. Everyone was very friendly. we visited..."

Great experience. Everyone was very friendly. we visited many dealers and looked at many cars but the people here by far were the best to work with.

matt

January 14, 2013

Thank you for taking your time to send us this review. We are thrilled to hear you are happy to hear that we won your business. We are committed to taking care of our customers in addition to making the car buying process simple and affordable. We look forward to seeing you again soon and please contact us if you have any future needs. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for tips and deals. Best, Kenny Smirz | ksmirz@ocauto.com | (877) 330-6387

"Simply a breath of fresh air - when it comes to buying a..."

Simply a breath of fresh air - when it comes to buying a new car. I bought a new Dodge Dart Limited here (first baby as a result of the Fiat/Chrysler Group marriage) - and I can honestly say that it was one of the least painful buying experiences I've ever seen. Specifically looking for the Dart, I came to Dodge in Capo after reading a lot of these reviews, actually. And they were spot on. Negotiating a fair price wasn't the hours long process that it usually is...they are pretty much honest and straight forward with things. They don't want to waste time, and they don't want to waste your time. That's very, very rare when purchasing a vehicle. The car tech/spec guy (a salesman doesn't accompany you on your test drive) was honest and thorough about features - including what MPG you'd REALLY expect from the vehicles, which is always a little less than what's on the sticker, of course. They really stress your satisfaction - apparent even when coming back for a second test drive. They literally handed my the keys and said: "Take it out for as long as you want, we want to make sure this is the right vehicle for you." And without any employee from the dealership at that (after it was apparent that I was a serious buyer, that is). They introduce you to service people, answer every question they can about costs and little details - to the best of their ability. When the car with my exact specifications (or close) wasn't in stock, they didn't try and sell me a car with the higher price tag - no pressure whatsoever. In fact, they even recommended ordering a custom car from the factory to save me a few thousand bucks while still getting the features I wanted. Without getting into too many details: They searched for one that was close at other dealerships (to swap so they could fulfill my preferences), thought they found one, that fell through (not their fault), then found one with even more features than I needed and went out of their way to make the numbers work for my original parameters on payments. They're honest about pricing, incentives for purchasing (and were straight forward about when incentives come through as they make sense for the Chrysler group), etc. Super chill team of folks to work with, who, as a team, want to make you happy, while generally not screwing you over. Of course, every business is there to make money - that's to be expected. As long as you know where you want to be in regards to payment, the push is DEFINITELY not even close to as painful and unbearable as a normal dealership - by far. Fred and Paul were awesome to work with: they try to make things convenient and even will start processes over the phone to cut down on time wasted at the dealership. Super chill group of folks and the best buying experience for a car I've had.

Fred, Paul

December 24, 2012

We thrilled to hear you are happy about your experience with us. We strive to take care of our customers, in addition to making the car buying process thorough and affordable. I am happy to hear your experience reflected that. Fred and Paul are valuable members of our team, and your recommendation is invaluable to us. Please contact us if you have any future needs and follow us on Facebook and Twitter for tips and deals. Best, Kenny Smirz | ksmirz@ocauto.com | (877) 330-6387