Ossipee Trail Motors

Merchants Automotive Group

Rowe Westbrook

jensen8405
10/27/2012

"Mark was fabulous!! He was not only honest and someone I..."

Mark was fabulous!! He was not only honest and someone I instantly felt I could trust, but he worked for me. He not only got me approved for a loan that I never thought i'd get, but he also worked very hard to put me in a vehicle that I would enjoy. I highly recommend anyone (even with bad credit) to atleast give him a shot because I know he will put his all into getting you the best deal possible! Thank you Mark for an awesome experience!!

Mark

Ben&Bethany
10/13/2012

"Marc gave a great buying experience for my wife and I...."

Marc gave a great buying experience for my wife and I. His professional, friendly demeanor created an atmosphere of no pressure. After explaining our situation of what kind of vehicle we were looking for, Marc found the perfect car for us. Something that I would of never dreamed of neither driving nor purchasing. After testing driving our vehicle, we were so amazed of the performance and handling, all in do to Marc's recommendation. Marc worked on getting us the best financing possible and within an hour, everything was done. We appreciate the work that Marc and Ossipee Trail Motors has done for us. Now it's time to go and have some fun in our new car. Vroom, Vroom!!

Marc Blake

dolphins5407
10/04/2012

"It would be impossible to overstate how much I dislike..."

It would be impossible to overstate how much I dislike having to shop for a vehicle. In the past, car shopping rated right up there with having a root canal or having icepicks shoved under my toenails. That all changed last Saturday afternoon when I went to Ossipee Trail Motors and met Marc. Right from the start he was personable,knowledgeable,and he listened to what I wanted. I never once felt pressured or uneasy. It is clear that Marc knows vehicles, sales and customer service inside and out. After discussing a few vehicles on the lot, I didn't see anything that suited my needs. Marc mentioned that there was a Toyota Matrix that he thought I'd like at one of Ossipee's other locations. (Gorham) Having nothing better to do on a rainy day, I went there. I immediately knew the Toyota was exactly what I wanted. After getting all the financial details worked out, and phone calls back and forth on his day off (unheard of!!) I picked up my car. Everthing was seamless. I will say that I was hesitant to complete the deal when I found out Marc would be off but he assured me that he would have everything all ready to go for me and that I would be in great hands with J.D. who covers for him. He was right. J.D. was also a pleasure to deal with and made me feel completely comfortable. I will definitely return to Ossipee Trail for any future vehicle purchases. (And for any service that may be required.) If you're looking for a quality pre-owned vehicle at a fair price and ethical sales and service staff, this is THE place to go. Thank you Marc, J.D. and Eric (McGyver!) for everything.

Marc, J.D., Eric

sammi.henebury
9/17/2012

"I had the best time shopping for my new Jeep at OT Motor..."

I had the best time shopping for my new Jeep at OT Motor Sales with Marc. From the time we walked on the lot, He was friendly and outgoing. He wasn't pushy about us buying a car. He listened to everything we were looking for in a new car. Then showed us only what we had in mind. I felt at ease when i had questions. He was very honest and helpful. I will be returning to OT Motor Sales for my next car and sending my friends and family there if they are in search of a new car, as well.

Marc

P Norton
9/09/2012

"I stopped by OT Motor Sales because I needed to really..."

I stopped by OT Motor Sales because I needed to really start looking for another vehicle to replace what I was driving but, was not looking forward to the process. I saw a vehicle on the lot I was interested in so I asked Marc some questions, he proceeded to spend the next 45 minutes just giving me information and advice---not trying to sell me anything. Having been to the big dealerships this wasn't what I was expecting at all, I was amazed and relieved. He had me test drive a vehicle for the day to get the feel for it and see if it was the right one for me (he came in on his day off to make sure I was set up to go with the vehicle that morning...again, amazing!)that didn't turn out to be the right vehicle for me and when I returned it at the end of the day I spoke with Jaimie (another salesman covering for Marc's day off) and Tim--the owner of OT Motor Sales, I was very impressed the feeling of--they have your best interest at heart goes across the the whole company. In the end they found a 2004 Honda CR-V for me that is the perfect fit. I also met Eric(the mechanic)who was very nice and helpful with information regarding what was done mechanically on the vehicle. Marc made the entire experience go so smoothly it was so much better than anything I could have imagined, they're honest and ethical. I would recommended them to anybody I know who's looking to buy a quality used vehicle at a fair price. Thank you Marc for making this a great experience.

Marc

LLBAMF
9/05/2012

"I am so pleased with my 2003 Nissan Murano that I bought..."

I am so pleased with my 2003 Nissan Murano that I bought from Marc last December. Buying a used vehicle can be extremely stressful. However, my experience with Marc and OssipeeTrail Motors has been stress free and an absolute pleasure. Marc's customer service goes above and beyond by all means. His friendly and helping hand has never ceased. To this day I take my Murano to Marc and Eric for all scheduled maintenance knowing I'll get top notch service that I can rely on and trust. I highly recommend Marc, Eric and OssipeeTrail Motors to anyone looking for a stress free used vehicle purchasing experience.

Marc and Eric