Ourisman Chantilly Kia

4105 Auto Park Circle,
Chantilly, Virginia 20151
Ourisman Chantilly Kia Info
About Ourisman Chantilly Kia

Welcome to Ourisman Chantilly Kia | Serving Manassas Kia Drivers Thank you for choosing Ourisman Chantilly Kia! Since 1921, the Ourisman family of dealerships has been providing quality new and used cars, auto service, and repair to all our Manassas Kia drivers. Conveniently accessible from I-66, routes 28, 2,9 and 50, our Kia dealership is less than thirty minutes away from Manassas, Fairfax, and Tysons Corner. Just south of Washington-Dulles Airport, we are located in the Chantilly Auto Park, the area's newest and cleanest place to buy a car! View our hours and directions page to see just how easy it is to get to Ourisman Kia in Chantilly, Virginia.

About Ourisman Chantilly Kia Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Thursday 7:30 PM - 8:00 PM

missy94
8/21/2016

"Extremely happy with my experience. "

Everyone involved with helping me buy this car was extremely helpful, informative, positive, and all in all completely pleasant. This was my first time buying a car at a dealership and this experience has made me love this kia dealership. Fantastic staff and beautiful dealership with great offers.

David Rawlings
8/16/2016

"Satisfied"

Caroline Condon was very professional and though she is new, will make a very good Salesperson for Ourisman Chantilly KIA! KIA OPIMA is an excellent car and does not have CVT Transmission which seems most cars do. The CVT Transmission gives low mileage, but does not last, proof is in their warrenties. David Rawlings

Caroline Condon

Geo and
8/03/2016

""Love these guys!""

The best and easiest car purchase ever! Everyone at the dealership was so pleasant and friendly. Honestly we had no intention of buying a car and weren't even looking to buy. Our son and his girlfriend called and asked us to meet them at Ourisman. While they were test driving and going over paperwork, we looked around and fell in love with the Optima. We returned Monday, 8/1 /2016, for a test drive and the rest is history.....Now we have a new Optima in our garage!

George M Murdock
7/31/2016

"Best car buying experience ever!"

I took my girlfriend today to the Kia dealership down the road from my house. The sales staff, and management, were very friendly and treated us both like family. They were very knowledgeable about the vehicles we test drove, and all of the options we could add on. The most impressive part is even after we signed all the paperwork, we called with a question and the manager was very quick to get the answer and help us out!

thedonva
7/30/2016

"Probably the easiest car purchase I've ever made."

Just picked up a new 2017 Sorento for the wife. I'm not a fan of the car buying process with the haggling involved, luckily none of that was required at Ourisman Kia. I came in to look at the car, was given a price, on the spot, came back a couple days after test driving some other brands and the price did not change. Everything was a breeze from the salesman (David Kim) to the finance manager (Andrew White). Truly the easiest car purchase I've ever made.

wwc
7/26/2016

"Unethical billing practices"

I returned a leased 2014 Kia Sorento to the Kia Chantilly dealership in early May of 2016. About 3 weeks later, I received a letter dated May 30, 2016 from Kia Motors Finance assessing a $225.00 Excess Wear & Tear charge. The Kia Sorento was turned in 2 weeks early from lease termination with nearly 10,000 unused miles that I paid for. This car has been well taken care of with regular maintenance, car washes, waxes and interior cleaning. I drive the car back and forth to work alone. There are no children in this vehicle. It is used cautiously on the road. I was informed by a Kia representative, the reason for the excess Wear & Tear fee was because of one item, a 6 inch surface scratch that was found and the Kia guidelines will only allow up to 4 inches that would be acceptable. What !? On several occasions I called the Kia finance department to further explain my concern about the excess w&t charges. At one point I was told by a Kia representative, turning this vehicle in with nearly 10,000 unused miles has nothing to do with excess w&t. Really? Common sense says otherwise. This car was left at KIA in exceptional condition. In fact there is (imo) not Excess W&T, there is not even Normal wear & tear - what there is; is LIGHT Wear & Tear. That is a lot closer to the truth than what is being reported. What is not being taken into account is the overall condition and the compensating factors which would totally nullify these excessive charges. A 6" surface scratch is hardly a reason to impose a $ 225.00 excess w&t charge when all factors are properly evaluated with this vehicle. I would be happy to pay Kia charges if they were fair and reflected accurate w&t . That is not the case. I have filed a complaint with the BBB and the Attorney General in Virginia. I consider this vehicle assessment to be unethical and borderline fraud and I'm sure their are many other consumers who have also been taken advantage of by these practices. I have disputed this fee and requested that the unwarranted $225 charge be waived. They have not responded to this point.

wwc responded to this review

August 09, 2016

Mr. Baker, I leased the Sorento from Ourisman Kia and I returned it to the same dealership and Kia Management assessed the Excess W&T. It is of very little consequence to me who made the call; You are all part of the same team - KIA! I have called KIA Finance multiple times, written emails - and asked them to return my call and respond to this issue. They have completely ignored it. That is why I have filed complaints with the BBB and the VA state attorney's office. They have both requested the dealership name and NOT the Kia Finance dept. The fact is Kia Finance apparently doesn't care about your "reputation" either, if they did they wouldn't be taking advantage of people in this way. This is 100% about the principle issue - unethical billing / bogus charges. It is good for other people to see this review as they may face the same or a similar situation after leasing a vehicle from this dealership. They should know what they're in for. Talk with the Kia Finance team - not me, they made the poor decision. If they are so desperate for money they should look for it in an ethical manner and not bite the hand that feeds them. Tatyana C

Alien Green
7/14/2016

"Hard working employee"

We purchase a new Kia Soul for my daughter and Mr. Kim help us a lot. My daughter was very happy when Mr. Kim give his time in connecting her iphone to her new car. Thank you for all your help and being understanding, Mr. Kim. You are the best. Thank you also, Christian.

lobbl
7/12/2016

"Easy and Awesome"

Mike was very professional and easy to deal with. There was no pressure and allowed us to make our decision an easy one. Chris also was very professional and willing to work with us and made the process extremely easy and efficient. We are extremely happy with our purchase of the 2016 Sedona and they both made purchasing the car exiting and NOT stressful at all. We will be back future purchases and will recommend others to this dealership.

Sarah
7/03/2016

"Surprised!"

I got Kia Optima LX. I am so surprised because of the quality of the mid size sedan under $25000. I and all my family members love this new car!

Strider55
6/29/2016

"Surprisingly Pleasant Experience"

Based on past experience with car dealers, my wife and I view a trip to a car dealer to purchase a new car in the same light as a trip to the dentist, with a certain amount of trepidation and distaste. However, we were very pleasantly surprised with our experience at Ourisman Chantilly Kia. Even though they don't participate directly in the USAA Car Buyer program, over a day and a half of negotiation, Michael Ellwood worked with his manager to get us a very reasonable price on a new Sorento SX that came very close to the USAA price on a car we were looking at. So we decided to get the car from Ourisman. Ben Braunstein made the financial and paperwork side of the purchase as simple and painless as we could have hoped. And most importantly, my wife and daughter were thrilled with the new Sorento, especially since it was in Remington Red! Kudos to everyone a Ourisman Chantilly Kia for a very pleasant experience, and hoping that we can stay "in the family" with any future purchases.

Reviews of David Kim