Ourisman Chantilly Kia

4105 Auto Park Circle,
Chantilly, Virginia 20151
Ourisman Chantilly Kia Info
About Ourisman Chantilly Kia

Welcome to Ourisman Chantilly Kia | Serving Manassas Kia Drivers Thank you for choosing Ourisman Chantilly Kia! Since 1921, the Ourisman family of dealerships has been providing quality new and used cars, auto service, and repair to all our Manassas Kia drivers. Conveniently accessible from I-66, routes 28, 2,9 and 50, our Kia dealership is less than thirty minutes away from Manassas, Fairfax, and Tysons Corner. Just south of Washington-Dulles Airport, we are located in the Chantilly Auto Park, the area's newest and cleanest place to buy a car! View our hours and directions page to see just how easy it is to get to Ourisman Kia in Chantilly, Virginia.

About Ourisman Chantilly Kia Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Thursday 7:30 PM - 8:00 PM

steve
3/04/2015

"awesome crew all around"

I have bought 3 used cars from these guys and they are the best fromthe manager to the finance guy to my sales man these guys do not pressure you and the are very honest they tell you were not the cheapest in town but ate cars are good and we stand behind them and they do . Thanks to all of you I love my optima. Steve sobonya

March 05, 2015

Thank you Steve, we love hearing about customers that have a pleasing experience at Ourisman KIA and we are glad you are one of them! We know that buying a car is an important decision and we are proud that you chose our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new vehicle. Best, Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

Admiralty
3/04/2015

"Very Pleasant Visit"

I saw the Kia automobiles at the car show and wanted to see how they drove. Kia offered a promotion to test drive their cars, so that convinced me to go in to see. I would never have considered buying a Kia, but after test driving the Optima and Sorrento, I would consider them. Upon arrival at the dealership, we were greeted by a gal. After a minute, Ryan introduced himself to us. Most of the reviews on here are for car purchases, but I am writing one on learning more about Kia cars. Ryan was very knowledgeable on all the Kia cars and pointed out certain features I had never knew of such as laminate on glass to reduce road noise. The test drive was nice and at no point in time did he pressure us to buying one. Had I felt pressured, most likely I wouldn't consider that dealership if I was going to buy a Kia.

March 05, 2015

What an enjoyable review to read! It is reassuring to know that Ryan provided you with a hassle-free and welcoming shopping experience. Ourisman KIA’s primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. Don’t hesitate to call or stop in if you should have any additional questions or concerns. Take care! Regards, Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

shooooz2

"One of the best"

We searched for a new vehicle for several months. We visited several other competitors looking for just the right car for our next purchase. Kia was certainly the best experience of all that we visited. Hal, our salesperson, was very thorough in our test drive, explaining the vehicle features (not too much, just enough to give you a good feel for the vehicle). No other dealer even attempted to share the features of the vehicles we saw, just most interested in a sale. We had to find exactly what we needed and both Hal and Billy were very patient with us in our decision making, and helped us find exactly what we wanted! They certainly went far and above what other dealerships, making us feel comfortable all along the way! An unusual (but positive) car buying experience!

March 02, 2015

Congratulations on your new car! Hal and Billy are great assets to our team, so it does not surprise me that they were able to get you set up with your perfect vehicle. We make it a goal of ours to show you all the options and features your new car has to offer so that you are completely comfortable with your new purchase. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and leave us this 5-star review. I will be sure to pass along your praises to them and all of us hope to see you again when the time comes to service your new car. Regards, Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

cathaps

"Bought a Sportage"

I had the best time at Ourisman kia in chantilly, starting with Jordan Owens over the phone and when we got there he was already set for us, he's such a positive person,I would have to use all my words to discribe his great service, the best sales person EVER!!!!! Then Jeff Houyt , the manager did all he could to make it happen for us he explained everything in many ways for us and helped us with interest rates and Erin was great as well.

March 02, 2015

All of us at Ourisman KIA congratulate you on your new car and appreciate the opportunity you presented to earn your business! Jordan, Jeff and Erin are great additions to our sales team and we are glad you had the opportunity to work with them. Their ability to connect with customers, product knowledge, low-pressure sales techniques and friendly personality make them an irreplaceable members of our staff. We will be sure to pass along this great feedback. Until we have the opportunity to work with you again! Best, Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

Pineymo3
3/01/2015

"Outstanding customer service and wonderful buying experience"

Jeff Hoyt, Henry Hoffer, and Silvia Aviles provided outstanding customer service during the purchase of our daughter first new vehicle. Jeff and Henry worked with us to get the best affordable price and Silvia was outstanding with the helping us with selecting the best financing option and gave sound advice on after-market options. From the moment we stepped into the dealership where I was offered a Diet Coke to the time my daughter drove away in her new car, I was impressed by this dealership and would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a new Kia. There was no pressuring by the sales staff to purchase a vehicle from them.

Henry Hoffer

March 02, 2015

Thank you for this review. We really appreciate you leaving us your input. We are very pleased to hear that Jeff, Henry and Silvia could make your car shopping experience so pleasurable and stress free. Your testimonial gives us the knowledge that we are making a significant impact and moving forward in a positive light. If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! We hope to see you back in again soon! Best, Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

wam101509
2/28/2015

"amazing!"

David is honestly one of the best salesman ever! He help me so much I will be sure to by from him again. Silvia help me so much as well thank you guys so much!

March 02, 2015

Thank you for writing such an awesome review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with David and Silvia were so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again. Take care! Regards, Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

sharilee
2/23/2015

"excellent salesman"

the dealership was nice and friendly but our salesman Jordan went above and beyond and we recommend everyone using him. The sales manager Chris was also very nice

Jordon Owens

March 02, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share with us. Were ecstatic to read that Jordan went above and beyond for you during your visit. We strive to keep our guests satisfied and we're very happy to hear that this was achieved with you. We will be sure to pass along your comments to Jordan and Chris. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care. Best regards, Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

Tom
2/22/2015

"Super nice people - great car buying experience!"

If the thought of buying a car seems overwhelming, stressful or just makes you cringe, go to Ourisman Kia. They are totally chill and treat everyone with respect and kindness. We have bought 5 cars there and our experience has been 100% excellent evey time!

February 23, 2015

Tom, thank you so much for the great review of your experience at our dealership. All of the employees appreciate your loyalty to Ourisman KIA. If there is anything that we can do to make your time with us more enjoyable, do not hesitate to contact us. Have a great day! Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

mgb1675
2/21/2015

"Customer Service at its Best!!!"

My first time buying a car was made simple and stress free at Ourisman Chantilly Kia. Everyone I talked to was kind, patient, and truly listened to my wants/needs. Once I picked the car I wanted they thoroughly talked me threw the car buying process and made sure before I left that all my questions were answered! I would HIGHLY recommend this dealership to everyone and anyone!!

February 23, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle! I am happy to hear you are enjoying your purchase. At Ourisman KIA, we strive to ensure that no question or concern goes unanswered and it’s encouraging to know that our staff were able to show you dedicated and personalized service. We are committed to helping each customer get behind the wheel of a car that accommodates their lifestyle and includes all the features that makes it their dream vehicle. We look forward to working with you for your next servicing need; remember to find us on Facebook and Twitter to receive access to our exclusive coupons. Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

msullivan
2/20/2015

"Great Experience!"

I am extremely impressed by the great customer service I received at Ourisman Chantilly Kia. Ryan Phlegar was a pleasure to work with and answered all of my questions about leasing a new Kia Sorento. When it came to the finance piece, Erin Hobson was extremely kind and helpful and with the assistance of a great manager, Chris Bell, I was able to get a monthly payment I could afford :) Chris even offered to install my carseat for me on a freezing day! I highly recommend Ourisman Chantilly Kia to anyone looking to lease/purchase a new vehicle.

February 23, 2015

Thank you for writing this fantastic review! It is of utmost importance that our guests leave our dealership confident that they made the right decision. I am happy to hear about your positive experience with us. Visit us on Twitter and Facebook for access to our exclusive specials. Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

Reviews of Christopher Bell