Ourisman Chantilly Kia

4105 Auto Park Circle,
Chantilly, Virginia 20151
Ourisman Chantilly Kia Info
About Ourisman Chantilly Kia

Welcome to Ourisman Chantilly Kia | Serving Manassas Kia Drivers Thank you for choosing Ourisman Chantilly Kia! Since 1921, the Ourisman family of dealerships has been providing quality new and used cars, auto service, and repair to all our Manassas Kia drivers. Conveniently accessible from I-66, routes 28, 2,9 and 50, our Kia dealership is less than thirty minutes away from Manassas, Fairfax, and Tysons Corner. Just south of Washington-Dulles Airport, we are located in the Chantilly Auto Park, the area's newest and cleanest place to buy a car! View our hours and directions page to see just how easy it is to get to Ourisman Kia in Chantilly, Virginia.

About Ourisman Chantilly Kia Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Thursday 7:30 PM - 8:00 PM

Ravens4Life
7/07/2015

"Fast and Easy - They Don't Play the Dreaded "Internet Price""

I have been searching for a KIA for about 2 months. Each of the dealers I was working with played the 'pricing' game of offering an Internet Price that I didn't qualify for (even though I was told I was OK in terms of Internet pricing). Got tired of the games. Found Ourisman by accident. Their Internet price did not include rebates that I don't qualify for. Their Internet price was the lowest in time. So I purchase a Soul! w/Sun & Sound package that was cheaper than a base Soul!. Ryan Phlegar and Erin Hobson were great. BTW: I drove 50+ miles to get a car. A nearby dealer had the same exact car for sale. They told me that Ourisman price was higher than theirs. When I ran the numbers, Ourisman "out-of-my-pocket' price was $1,500 cheaper.

rosen4
7/06/2015

"A very nice, no pressure experience!"

Mr. Curry was a kind and pleasant salesperson to work with. He did not pressure us in any way and respected our needs and wants. Mr. Bell worked quickly to meet our needs as well.

pacose
6/29/2015

"I LOVE this dealership!"

I'm on my third car here. They're like family to me the way they take care of me and receive me for my standard maintenance visits. Chris Bell.... Like a brother who cares about me, always looking out for my best interest. Billy Brown....always makes sure I go out happy. Today, I upgraded my car from a 2013 Soul to a 2015. I worked with Ben Braunstein. Unbelievable! Fabulous personality, a gentleman who clearly cared about making me happy in my selection. He wasn't pushy, he was understanding about my budget versus my "wants". He listened, we walked the lot twice, and landed on the one that made the best sense. I love the Kia Soul! JD Powers just rated it the best quality sports utility car of 2015. It doesn't get better than that! Ask for Ben to show you the selection, once you land, he Chris and Billy and Finance Manager Erin Hobson, who finalized and finessed everything for me perfectly, will drive you through the rest of the course. Erin is fantastic and really fair about your needs!

June 30, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with us. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with you and earn your business. We consider customers as part of our family, and as an extended part of our family we want you to receive the kind of treatment each of us would want and expect. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions, and we will continue to provide great service. Regards, Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

bizmarke
6/29/2015

"Unassuming; a bit laid back, but ultimately exceptional! "

My sales rep; Jordan Owens and the sales manager; Chris Bell were straightforward, honest, diligent, and worked quickly to help facilitate the deal. Car buying in today's internet based environment is quite different than in the past. Pricing and financing is very straightforward, and salespeople are there to help facilitate...not pressure you to buy. Overall, I'm very pleased with my buying decision, extremely happy with the product, and impressed with the service all they way around.

Gabriela Escobar

June 30, 2015

We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. We are completely dedicated to providing top quality service and we are ecstatic to hear that your experience with Jordan and Chris reflected this dedication. At Ourisman KIA, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Regards, Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

Mark S
6/28/2015

"Bought a car with best support from David Curry"

I walked in on a Saturday morning, found a very good preowned, certified Kia Sorento with low mileage for a very good price. David Curry, a very friendly and helpfull Sales Consultant, helped me to get this car within a few hours. Great service, honest people, friendly, fast and a serious partner! Thanks David Curry for your big support! I love that car! And thanks for your secret tips, how to maintain it and keep it clean!

July 02, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle, Mark! David is a great asset to our team, so it does not surprise me that he was able to get you set up with your perfect vehicle. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and leave us this 5-star review. I will be sure to pass along your praises to him and all of us hope to see you again when the time comes to service your new car. Best, Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

nieveskm
6/22/2015

"First time car buying experience - awesome!"

My 15 year old car was finally ready to retire! I've loved the little Kia Soul since I saw it in the Hamster commercials and always said I would get that car next. I walked in to the showroom and was immediately greeted by David Kim. He was patient and listed to exactly what I was looking for - he was just as exited as I was for my first time car buying experience! It was a ridiculously hot day but he didn't let that stop him from showing me the entire fleet of Soul's and explaining, in detail, the differences in each model. Once we decided on one, the process afterwords was painless. Everything from picking the car, working on the details in finance, signing on the line and ringing the celebratory gong was so easy - I felt comfortable and well educated in my decision. Silvia Aviles, Emmad Sherdel, Christopher Bell and Billy Brown were also great! The whole team here is just fantastic. I would highly recommend!

June 25, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle! David, Silvia, Emmad, Christopher and Billy are great assets to our team, so it does not surprise me that they were able to get you set up with your perfect vehicle. At Ourisman Kia, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Best, Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

Retired in FL
6/19/2015

"Sales associate with a commitment to customer satisfaction"

I would like to recognize one of your sales associate, Dave Curry. I was shopping for a specific model with the right color and trim. At first the dealership did not have what I was looking for. David contacted me a few short hours after I left the showroom to inform me he found what I wanted. He worked diligently to help finalized the sale (with Billy Brown, the General Manager) and then worked even harder to assure the vehicle was meticulously prepped and ready for delivery. I have been in the Quality Assurance arena for nearly 40 years, now retired. What I encountered was an employee with a total commitment to customer satisfaction. How important is that in today’s competitive environment. Additionally David was likeable, personable, courteous, and professional. It was my pleasure to have worked with him.

June 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about our sales team. David is a great people person and he strives to create a positive buying experience for every customer. He will be very happy to hear that he was successful in that endeavor. Congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to come see us. Best, Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

John Doe 45
6/18/2015

"great, easy to work with"

Great sales staff, Ryan and Emmad were awesome to work with. All my questions were answered, and all my options were presented clearly with no pushy sales pitches. Will buy from again.

June 21, 2015

John, thank you for going out of your way to write this review. At Ourisman KIA, we strive to ensure that no question or concern goes unanswered and it’s encouraging to know that Ryan and Emmad were able to show you dedicated and personalized service. We understand that one thing people desire most about their car buying experience is that it is comfortable and not pushy. We try to create that environment for each and every customer. I hope you enjoy your new vehicle. If you have any further needs, please come back to see us. Best, Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

lmerceruio
6/15/2015

"High Quality Experience"

My husband and I went to a number of dealerships to compare pricing of cars, quality, and overall experience. Our visit to Kia was hands down the best experience all day. Jordan, our sales rep, was friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable and we really felt like he was on our side and working hard to get us the best deal possible. We so appreciated that Jeff, the general manager, took the time to meet us as well and answer questions; it is clear that he expects high quality service from his staff and he exemplifies that in every way. Erin Hobson, our financial rep, did an excellent job helping us finance the car and making sure we understood all of our options. We definitely got the biggest bang for our buck with Kia and would definitely buy from them again! We love our new car!

June 21, 2015

It was a pleasure to read about your car buying experience at Ourisman KIA. Congratulations on your new vehicle! It's delightful to know that Jordan, Jeff and Erin were able to provide you with such a memorable and outstanding experience. We always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Best, Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

cfrazier_08
6/15/2015

"My return"

Everyone I worked was AMAZING!!!! I just don't feel that this is the right time for me to lease a New car. I do want to buy, not Lease. When I am ready I will be back and want to work with David again. He gave excellent personal care. I should have stayed strong in the finance office when they offered the lease, when the purchase on the vehicle i wanted the most did not work out.

June 21, 2015

We love hearing from our customers so thank you for taking the time to write this glowing feedback. It's wonderful to hear that our team was able to provide you with an amazing experience! We really appreciate this feedback. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future. Best, Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

Reviews of Christopher Bell