Ourisman Chantilly Kia

4105 Auto Park Circle,
Chantilly, Virginia 20151
Ourisman Chantilly Kia Info
About Ourisman Chantilly Kia

Welcome to Ourisman Chantilly Kia | Serving Manassas Kia Drivers Thank you for choosing Ourisman Chantilly Kia! Since 1921, the Ourisman family of dealerships has been providing quality new and used cars, auto service, and repair to all our Manassas Kia drivers. Conveniently accessible from I-66, routes 28, 2,9 and 50, our Kia dealership is less than thirty minutes away from Manassas, Fairfax, and Tysons Corner. Just south of Washington-Dulles Airport, we are located in the Chantilly Auto Park, the area's newest and cleanest place to buy a car! View our hours and directions page to see just how easy it is to get to Ourisman Kia in Chantilly, Virginia.

About Ourisman Chantilly Kia Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Thursday 7:30 PM - 8:00 PM

beintimidating
4/23/2015

"Not Enough Stars for this Review!!"

Being a woman and a new car buyer can be considered weak points as an easy target. After a few telephone calls and text message exchanges with Ashley Smith, I was totally put to ease. I spilled ALLLLL THE BEANS. Like very little credit history, first time buyer, and the blatant fear of not driving away in a car. Jordan Owens actually approached me first outside. Not the stereotypical "shark attack" you expect at a dealership. Very, very professional, polite, and just flat out cool! I was there for 8 hours. All on my own volition. Being a waffler and wanting to see EVERYTHING never made him sweat. If you're indecisive, he's your guy for sure! After my final pick, I was set up with Emmad Sherdel for financing. Ok, I can't stress enough how much help he provided and I don't even have the words to do so. SUPER THANKFUL!! I am the owner of a NEW 2015 Optima because of the 3 of them.

marvelousjr
4/23/2015

"Best car buying experience by a dealer EVER!!!"

From the moment I received the first call about the car i was purchasing I knew I made the right choice. The professionalism that was shown from Management all the was down to the final sell was excellent. Ryan and Chris had me sold on the car without even seeing it. They made it a point to make me feel welcomed. Kept me well informed on the process, I knew everything that was going on. Hands down I would buy another car thru these guys again. I shopped at carmax before I came to Ourisman and you guys crushed carmax there was no competition on how you make your customers feel welcomed. I was pleased with the sales and finance team. And I'm glad I pick them to purchase my car from. I don't know about the other sales people but id work with Ryan every time.

kcb1126
4/21/2015

"Best buying a new car experience ever!"

I was originally leasing a Kia Optima and came in to get service. I wanted to look into opting out of the lease for a new car and what the new prices were going to be. So one I had no idea which model I wanted. All i know is I wanted a "better" car than what I had. Ben was by far the best sales man I have ever had. He could tell I couldn't make up my mind between two, but helped me figure out which direction I wanted to go with. He was very informative and I never felt so comfortable. When it came to finances and monthly payments, Erin was so helpful and informative as well. I felt comfortable the whole time. She was even able to help me with getting the price down. All I can say is if I didn't have that type of service when I was there, I would not have driven out with a brand new 2016 Kia Sorento.

Happyhybrid
4/20/2015

"The ease of buying a hybrid"

My cousin referred me to Jordan and she was spot on. Jordan was kind, funny and considerate when we met, he immediately had the car ready to view and test drive. He took his time and explained all of the Hybrid features, gauges etc.... We took the car out for a test drive and he again was giving me a tutorial of the EVO, and other modes as we drove. Upon arriving my husband join me and we began talking numbers, well no hassling with the price as it was to go to be true and we sat down and started doing paperwork. I also traded in a car and Jordan took it back and had it appraised, helped me clean it out and even took out the county sticker. I have to say this car buying experience went above and beyond exceptions and we have purchased a lot of cars in the past. I will definitely recommend Jordan Owens to anyone that is looking for a car in the future. Good Luck Jordan and Thanks for the bottom of my heart. I love this car.

wonder
4/16/2015

"Service."

Today a new emergency brake was installed under warranty on my 2014 Cadenza. James (Andrew) White provided friendly and professional customer service. Thanks. David Greene

Today a new emergency brake was installed. James (Andrew) White handled everything in a very professional and friendly. Andrew is all about serving the customer. David Greene

Satisfied Customer
4/16/2015

"A job well done!"

So you are thinking about buying a Kia? Let me tell you about my experience with Ourisman Chantilly Kia Dealership. In my Opinion this is the dealership to go to. From the sales men to the associate who drives your car away; when you bring it in for service you can expect to be treated like royalty from a courteous and professional staff. Why even the operator introduces herself when you call. Her name is Gabby. I have purchased two cars from Ourisman Chantilly Kia Dealership. From the moment you enter into the lot the service begins. The salesmen came out to greet us. He let us take our time as we walked around the lot; he explained the difference between the automobiles that we were interested in with total enthusiasm and knowledge. He showed a great sense of pride for the product that he sale. This was quite comforting. As we entered into the showroom we were greeted by Chris Bell he always has such a genuine smile; which makes you feel welcome as if walking into a friend's home. We shook hands. Was introduce to Billy Brown and the Royal treatment began. I never new buying a car could be so much fun. Everyone made you feel so welcomed. Silvia was on top of her game as she made suggestions about the product that would help to protect the purchase that we were about to make. I like the fact that she never pushed the product just explained the pro and cons of the warranties and let us make a decision based on the knowledgeable information that she shared. It started to rain as we were about to leave so Chris suggested that we bring the car back and have it re detailed on a sunny day. There in the service Department we met Gabby what a wonderful person she is. Gabby always greets you by name. She is very helpful rather you are there in person or on the phone. She and the other associates of the service department go above and beyond to ensure that you are pleased with the work that was performed on your automobile. The HR department deserves Atta boy for Hiring such an outstanding team of well rounded employees. For it all starts with the hiring process we commend you for a job well done Sincerely Candis and Donald Owens

kiaowner
4/14/2015

"Respected as a customer"

Purchased a Kia Sorento from this dealership last week. My daughter had dealt with them about a month ago and praised them for the way they treated her and gave her a very good deal on a new Sou. Was very happy dealing with the salesman and his manager. We have switched from a Honda family to an Kia family.

rubyarete
4/11/2015

"Awesome"

This is my 3rd Soul I have purchased at this dealership. They are the best! They remember you as a person and not just a customer. Whether I am in for service or to upgrade I always feel appreciated and welcome. Thanks to Ashley, Jeff and Silvia for making the purchase of another Soul another great experience!

teedee
4/01/2015

"Good Buying Experience"

I came to the dealership with my mother to purchase a car. Hal was friendly, helpful and well informed. The entire sales staff made the process fairly easy for a car purchase. I was very satisfied how we were treated and the process. Thank you very much.

Rod7734W
3/28/2015

"Outstanding Car Buying Experience at Ourisman Chantilly KIA"

I just wanted to say 'thank you' to the staff at Ourisman KIA in Chantilly for the outstanding car buying experience I had yesterday (March 27, 2015). Ashley Smith, Emmad Sherdal, and Jeff Hoyt were the sales representatives that sold me the car. I was extremely impressed with their honesty, integrity, and straightforward approach to selling a car. I came into the dealership with a problem, and I was seeking a solution. I have never owned a KIA before, but did like the brand and was interested in several of the cars on the lot. Historically my concern is that I do not trust the sales people at most car dealerships. But as I began to work with the team at Ourisman they won me over (which is very hard to do). The y far exceeded my expectations, and went above and beyond what it would have taken to resolve my issues. I bought a new car, got more than what I wanted, and at a price and with payment options that I did not think I would ever reach. To make a long story short, I am now a huge fan of KIA and I will be a customer at Ourisman KIA for as long as I am in the Northern Virginia area. I would definitely be recommending their business to others and will check thier inventory if I am in the market for another vehicle. If all car dealerships operated the way the team did here then the auto sales business could quickly lose the dread that people have when they go to visit a car lot. Thanks again!" – Rodney Washburn

Reviews of Christopher Bell