Ourisman Chantilly Kia

Andrew White

January 22, 2017

"Awesome Dealership"

- Don

I am 52 years old and have purchased many many vehicles thru out my years. This is by far the best experience and the easiest time I have ever had purchasing a car. David Kim was my salesman, he could not have been anymore of a pleasure to work with. Chris Bell was the General Sales Manager who assisted me with our paperwork and final decision. He was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions. He was absolutely great to work with. I usually dread working with the finance office but Dereck Boateng was great to work with. He went over all our options but was never pushy. I had to leave early and he assisted me with getting thu the paperwork quickly. My wife stayed behind and finished the rest of the paperwork. It is very obvious that everyone's professionalism and kindness starts with the General Manager Bill Brown and filters down to all the employees. I would like to think everyone for there help today!

January 16, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- briamitch

My overall experience with Ourisman Chantilly Kia has been great! Chris, Ashlee, Josh and Billy were all super helpful and made the entire buying process an enjoyable one. I would definitely recommend this dealership to others and look forward to working with them again in the near future!

January 15, 2017

"Great service from the minute we walked in the door!"

- James Howard

First of all we had great service through the internet with Crystal Mullins-Kerns, the internet manager. We were shopping from Lynchburg, VA, a three hour drive away and were relying on her to inspect the vehicle inside and out as well as the vehicle history and pass it on to us. She relayed this information to us in a prompt professional way and we were confident in her information to make the trip to see the vehicle for ourselves. We were greeted at the door and placed in the confident hands of Kia Win-Win Specialist Quinton Jones who braved the rain with us and went over the vehicle from the outside to the inside and went with us on a lengthy test drive and the rest is history. We made our decision to buy and he walked us through the process and turned us over to Business Manager Andrew White who came up with the best options available to stay within our budget. Thank you all and to the service center for cleaning and preparing the vehicle for delivery in a timely manner. Everyone was great to deal with.

Used 2015 Acura TLX, $24941