Ourisman Chantilly Kia

Ourisman Chantilly Kia
Call
Ourisman Chantilly Kia Info
About Ourisman Chantilly Kia

Welcome to Ourisman Chantilly Kia | Serving Manassas Kia Drivers Thank you for choosing Ourisman Chantilly Kia! Since 1921, the Ourisman family of dealerships has been providing quality new and used cars, auto service, and repair to all our Manassas Kia drivers. Conveniently accessible from I-66, routes 28, 2,9 and 50, our Kia dealership is less than thirty minutes away from Manassas, Fairfax, and Tysons Corner. Just south of Washington-Dulles Airport, we are located in the Chantilly Auto Park, the area's newest and cleanest place to buy a car! View our hours and directions page to see just how easy it is to get to Ourisman Kia in Chantilly, Virginia.

About Ourisman Chantilly Kia Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Thursday 7:30 PM - 7:00 PM

"Amazing First Time Buying Experience"

I walked into the Kia dealership ready to purchase my first ever car. I was a little nervous and unsure of what the experience would consist of, but I knew from the minute I walked in I was going to be in good hands. Purcell Johnson greeted me and my friend right off the bat, and he made sure that the car I had called about was pulled around for me to check out. He took me and my friend outside and we got in the car and waited for a Sales person to come and assist us. After a couple minutes of taking the time to sit in the car and check out the features, Purcell introduced us to David Kim and told us that he was one of the top car Salesman in the country. I knew we would be in good hands. Mr. Kim got in the backseat and spent several minutes going over the car features and going over his credentials, and we were both very impressed. He kept the conversation fun, light, and there were many laughs shared over the course of the test drive. I felt comfortable, excited, and hopeful for what was to come over the course of the day during my first car purchasing experience. After the test drive, Mr. Kim took us back inside to the dealership and he set us up with Erin Hobson. Erin sat down with me and went over all the paperwork I needed to fill out in order to apply for a car loan through Kia. Once the paperwork was done, she brought me into an office and we went through all of the options that Kia offered on the vehicle including specials, financing options and convenience packages. Everything was explained thoroughly and in a detailed manner. Any time I had a question, Erin answered patiently, and if she didn't know the answer right away, she would find someone immediately who did have the answer. Being a first time car buyer there were a lot of questions that I had, and there was a lot for me to contemplate, consider and think over before making a final decision on my purchase. Erin was very patient with me through the whole process. I never felt pressured, I never felt bad for saying "no" or "I don't think I'm interested in that option." She crunched numbers and did everything in her power to make sure that all of the options I was interested in were offered to me in the most affordable way possible. When I left Kia with my beautiful new 2015 Kia Optima, I was ecstatic. I felt 100% comfortable with the entire process. I was never pressured, and I never once felt like any of the employees were taking advantage of a young "dumb" first-time car buyer. I requested a picture with my new beautiful purchase. I was asked if I wanted to put a big bow on the car for the pictures, to which I could not pass up. When looking over the car prior to driving off the lot with my new vehicle, there were some water spots left over from the car wash. Mr. Kim went over ever single water spot with a cloth by hand to buff any imperfections off the surface so the car was perfect. He shook my hand and personally thanked me for my business. When I got home, I had a thank you email in my inbox from Mr. Kim, as well, and I received a text message sent to my cell phone from him thanking me for my business. I felt like the entire experience went as smoothy as it could have gone. It was painless. I hear horror stories from friends and family members about their awful experiences at car dealerships. I was a little anxious and apprehensive after hearing these horror stories of hours and hours and sometimes days spent negotiating a final deal with dealerships. All I can say is, maybe they should have gone to Ourisman Kia in Chantilly, because if they had, maybe they would have had a much more pleasant experience. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new vehicle. Thank you to everyone who helped make this big purchase possible. I have my dream car, and I'm a very happy customer!

"Nice car buying experience"

I went to the dealership and was just looking for a car..I wanted to get a idea of price, payment, and downpayment. Well surprise I purchased a 2015 Optima that same day. I love the car. I liked my sales team Scott, Purcell and Emmad. They were really nice guys. My next purchase of a turbo Optima or Sorento will be made by at that dealership and then my rating will be five stars.

September 02, 2014

Wallesia, thank you for writing about your visit with us and congratulations on your new 2015 Optima! I'm sure you are continuing to enjoy it and hope that we have earned your repeat business by working hard to get you the best price possible. Scott, Purcell and Emmad are assets Ourisman Kia and it is encouraging to hear that they impressed you by delivering our trademark knowledgeable and pressure-free service. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

"Oursman Kia Soul"

This dealership excelled in every aspect of this sale. They found out what exactly I wanted and when instead of trying to sell me what was on their lot, they found what I wanted and got it to me. Mike Run for a was my salesman and he was polite, and listened to what I was willing to pay for and not. After I had purchased the car, he kept in contact with me to update me with the timing and availability of the car I expected. Then he did something really neat. He sent me an email with pictures of an after market bicycle carrier I could get for my car. That actually meant a lot to me because I wanted had mentioned that I wanted one while in the dealership and Kia does not make one to fit the Soul with the sunroof. I was grateful to see that there was one that I could get for my car!There are other people I worked with. Everyone was polite, helpful and courteous. I would love to mention all of them by name. I just can't remember.

September 02, 2014

What an enjoyable review to read! It is reassuring to know that Mike and the rest of the staff provided you with a hassle-free and welcoming shopping experience. Ourisman Kia’s primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. I’m happy to hear that you left our dealership feeling confident about your purchase. Don’t hesitate to call or stop in if you should have any additional questions or concerns. Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

"Simplistic, caring and an amazing experience"

I always dread car shopping. I owned a Toyota Camry Hybrid which I bought new. The experience that I went through with buying that car was lack luster and kind of left me really not wanting to ever buy a car from a dealership again. I was driving by the Ourisman KIA Chantilly dealership and saw a car that I liked. I wanted to look at the car but remembered the experience from buying cars in the past. I decided to stop in and I couldn't be happier that I did. The customer service is what you would seem to expect from top end manufactures of 100K+ cars. The sales staff down to every person that worked in the dealership couldn't be friendlier. Yes, salesmen/women are supposed to be friendly to make a sale; but at Ourisman KIA that did not seem to be the case. They are generally nice and care about your interests. I have never had a better car buying experience or buying of anything for that matter. Yes again, I traded my Camry in for an Optima Hybrid and I could not be happier with not only the car but the experience buying the car as a whole. They are truly remarkable dealership that has restored my faith in purchasing a car from a dealership. I have only taken the time to write 3 reviews in my life. I do not know if anybody will really read this one but if you are; I highly recommend this dealership. An extra special thanks to Chris Bell, Robert Allen, and Erin Hobson whom I had the pleasure of dealing with. I can only be lucky enough to work with you again many years down the road when it is time for a new car.

August 29, 2014

Your fantastic review was quite a refreshing read! Congratulations on your new Optima Hybrid. I am sure you are continuing to enjoy it. I am happy that Chris, Robert and Erin provided you with pressure-free, efficient, and well-informed customer service. We understand that the search for a new vehicle has the potential to be a stressful experience; that's why we do everything we can to ensure each of our guests leaves our dealership behind the wheel of their dream car with the confidence that they have made the right decision by coming to Ourisman Kia. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

I have never bought a car so easy in my life. Ben is the BEST salesman ever. He was extremely patient with me, he did not haggle me, and worked out the best deal possible. Even since purchasing my car on Saturday, Ben still responds to my text messages very quickly. If you want to buy a Kia, ask for Ben. He is the absolute best and provides impeccable customer service. My wife has bought 7 cars in the the past and said this was the best and easier car buying experience. Also, Emmad in financing was great. He definitely gave me every perk possible. I received a great rate and great incentives. Ourisman Chanitlly Kia is the the BEST!!!!!

August 29, 2014

It was a pleasure to read about your car buying experience at Ourisman Kia. Our top priority is delivering informative service at an efficient pace, without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any way. It's delightful to know that Ben was able to provide you with such a memorable and outstanding experience. Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. It's fantastic that we have earned your trust and repeat business; we look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

"Happy Wife"

We have been looking for an SUV to replace my wife's gas guzzler. And so I checked online and Ourisman Chantilly Kia has the best deals, that's why even if we live all the way in Woodbridge we drove up to check out their lot and great deals. True enough it was all worth the trip, everyone was very helpful and well-informed about their vehicles. David Kim was really nice and patient with us, taking us out with the test drives. Same goes for Erin Hobson, who worked with us showing us every option we could have to get the best deal. Ultimately, many many thanks to Chris Bell who made sure everything went well and for the Twizzlers. Lol making it the best experience of purchasing a vehicle. Thanks much guys!!! Keep up the good work.

August 29, 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review and for traveling to Ourisman Kia from quite a distance to do your business. We are sincerely pleased to know that David, Erin and Chris' efforts have made the difference in your car buying experience. We will continue to offer the best car buying experience to each and every customer we come in contact with. Thank you again for your kind words and business. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter for access to our exclusive specials. Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

"all smiles"

Had a blast. I uses to work for carmax and I had a lot of fun with my everyone I came into contact with. Even sales representative that wasn't even dealing with my purchase kept asking if I needed anything or had a smile on there face. No pressure at all. Great deal I got too. Honestly the only thing I forgot to ask was getting a spear tire. My car didn't come with one which I think most cars comes with one.

August 29, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify the Ourisman Kia commitment to customer care and we're so thankful that your time with us was well spent. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. We look forward to seeing you again. Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

"So good we came back for second car"

I first walked into Ourisman Kia in 2013 when my husband was deployed to Afghanistan. We had just heard he was about to return and would be needing a car. My husband sent me out to look at a few cars including the new Mercedes. I found myself at Kia since I had heard good reviews about them. I drove the the Cadenza and there was no comparison for quality and price so I surprised my husband upon his return. I have been fortunate that I get to drive his car quite often as a Realtor and found myself jealous so when my car lease was up we went back because we had had such a great experience the first time. Chris Bell and David Kim and Brian in Finance went above and beyond to make us feel welcome including playing basketball with our 4 year old son while we did business. Great cars and great service is hard to come by. Thanks again.

August 29, 2014

I am happy to hear that your time spent with Chris, David and Brian was a pleasing experience. We always enjoy hearing from our customers. I am pleased to hear that our team has been helpful and accommodating during your visit. Our goal is to provide quality customer care, and I am glad to hear that our team has shown you their commitment to this. We hope to work with you again in the future for any of your automotive needs! Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

"Best Car Dealership Handsdown!"

My boyfriend and I stopped by Ourisman after searching other lots for a used car to replace the Prius I was paying and owed WAY too much on due to past credit issues. Ryan came out and greeted us right away, and didn't try to push me at all. He asked what I could afford and only showed me cars that were in my budget instead of pressuring me into buying something I would never be able to afford. We test drove two cars, a Forte and a Soul, and Ryan answered every question I had about each car without any hesitation. I fell in love with an Alien Green Soul, and never once felt forced to buy it. Chris worked extra hard to get us the best financing deal, and helped me get more for my trade-in than it was actually worth. I really felt like everyone who helped us went miles out of their ways to help us. My boyfriend and I love my new Soul so much, we're considering replacing he car with a black Soul. I couldn't ask for a better car buying experience, and will definitely be back for all of my service needs as well as potentially purchasing another car. If Chris reads this, your bulldog is welcome at Manassas Petco anytime, and Ryan deserves a raise! Thank you guys so much!

August 29, 2014

Rachel, thank you for reviewing your time spent at Ourisman Kia. It is important for us to learn from and grow with our guests and we are proud to hear that your time spent with our team was enjoyable! We are sincerely pleased to know that Chris and Ryan's efforts have made the difference in your car buying experience, and he is a valuable team member, indeed. We hope that this experience encourages you to return to us for any future auto needs and we thank you again for your business. Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

"Straightforward, friendly experience"

Henry met us with a great demeanor and happy attitude. He gave us the chance to explore many options and kept the pressure low. Overall the best car buying experience I have had.

August 14, 2014

I am very happy to hear that your overall experience with us has been efficient and pleasant. Henry takes customer service very seriously and I'm thrilled to know that you are satisfied with your services. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Take care! Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

Chris Bell