Ourisman Chantilly Kia

4105 Auto Park Circle,
Chantilly, Virginia 20151
Ourisman Chantilly Kia Info
About Ourisman Chantilly Kia

Welcome to Ourisman Chantilly Kia | Serving Manassas Kia Drivers Thank you for choosing Ourisman Chantilly Kia! Since 1921, the Ourisman family of dealerships has been providing quality new and used cars, auto service, and repair to all our Manassas Kia drivers. Conveniently accessible from I-66, routes 28, 2,9 and 50, our Kia dealership is less than thirty minutes away from Manassas, Fairfax, and Tysons Corner. Just south of Washington-Dulles Airport, we are located in the Chantilly Auto Park, the area's newest and cleanest place to buy a car! View our hours and directions page to see just how easy it is to get to Ourisman Kia in Chantilly, Virginia.

About Ourisman Chantilly Kia Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Thursday 7:30 PM - 8:00 PM

joyce123
5/26/2015

"Wonderful and stress free experience purchasing a new car."

All of the employees who worked with us to make purchasing a new car were very friendly, personable, and knowledgeable. There was no pressure, just perfect information and options to make our selection easy. Buying a car takes time and the staff took the time to answer all our questions. We are very happy with our new KIA and the service we received. Thank you Ben, Jordan, Erin and Esthephani!

Esthephani Angel

May 27, 2015

Thank you for leaving this remarkable feedback. We appreciate your comments and are happy to hear that Ben, Jordan, Erin and Esthephani were able to meet your needs. At the dealership, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Best, Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

KSC125
5/18/2015

"Awesome experience!!!"

After having two horrible experiences at Kia dealerships, I was sent to Ourisman Kia of Chantilly. I guess what they say....the third time is a charm is true. What wonderful people to work with! They went the extra mile to see that I drove off with the car that I wanted and not settle for something else. Actually wanted my business and made me feel as if I was part of the family. I can't say thank you enough to the team that worked with me.

May 20, 2015

Congratulations on your new purchase! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. At the dealership, we are determined to deliver detail-oriented, honest, and personalized customer service. Your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests. I’m so happy to hear that we were able to help find the perfect vehicle for you. We would love to work with you again. Find us on Facebook and Twitter; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Best, Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

Shirleyface25
5/18/2015

"Amazing purchase experience!"

I purchased a used Kia Optima for my son. We had been looking for something affordable and found this car during an internet search. Since we live in Oxon Hill, MD, we called ahead to see if the car was still available. I spoke with the sales manager who said he believed the car was still available but wanted to confirm and would give me a call back. I received a call back within 15 minutes. Although the car we were interested in looking at had been sold earlier that day, the sales associate who returned the called assured me that they had the same model in a different color. We were greeted by our sales associate as soon as we arrived and the car had already been pulled around for us. We were test driving the car within 15 minutes of arriving! Every question we had was answered without hesitation. The entire purchasing process was one of the smoothest and quickest I've every experienced. We couldn't be more pleased with our experience!

May 20, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful review and for traveling to the dealership from quite a distance to do your business. We will continue to offer the best car buying experience to each and every customer we come in contact with. I am happy to hear that our team provided you a smooth and quick car buying process. Congratulations on your purchase and thank you again for your kind words and business. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter for access to our exclusive specials. Best, Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

emmylu1984
5/05/2015

"Great new car!"

I had a great experience at this dealership! I went in to lease an Optima and walked out with the perfect car. The dealership wanted my business which was nice. I had been to two other dealers prior to this and they didn't even try. I look forward to many more years of leasing with them!

May 06, 2015

I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. It’s quite an accomplishment to hear that we were able to provide you with a great experience! Congratulations on your new car and if you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Thank you! Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

Jawalsh68
5/01/2015

" Got a great lease on an Optima"

Love this dealership. I'll be back. This was my first lease and the numbers were great. We found the car we wanted and drove it off the lot in 2 hours.

May 06, 2015

Thank you for the kind words! We couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your experience here at our dealership. It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests. Enjoy your new car and we look forward to working with you in the future. Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

jerry
4/30/2015

"New Car"

I just recently bought my first KIA from Ourisman Chantilly Kia and to my delight my salesman Ryan Phlegar was so Knowledgeable and patient that it made the whole experience very pleasant and stress free. I highly recommend to anyone shopping for a vehicle to please stop by and let these folks WOW you. Congratulations as I am 100% satisfied and again my many thanks to you all at Ourisman Chantilly Kia. Sincerely, Gerardo Garcia

May 01, 2015

Gerardo, thank you for this fantastic review! We strive for 100% customer satisfaction, and I am very pleased to hear that Ryan provided you with pleasant car-buying experience. I hope that you are enjoying your new car! We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to serving you again in the future! In the meantime, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter for dealer news and other fun stuff. Best regards, Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

Giraffe29
4/29/2015

"BEST Car Buying Experience"

My husband and I are expecting our third child and knew we needed a minivan. I was against the idea as I do not like the way minivans look. But, the 2015 Kia Sedona is a sporty looking vehicle! The luxury and features are so nice and I've been so happy with the decision to go with Kia. That being said, our experience at Ourisman Kia was fantastic. Billy Brown and Mike Runfola were so attentive, courteous, honest, genuine, knowledgeable and helpful. We received beyond exceptional service from them and all the staff at Ourisman. They continued to stay in touch with us throughout the whole process (as we ordered our van) and kept us updated on when the van would arrive. They then followed up with us afterwards to ensure everything was satisfactory and let us know we could come to them with questions anytime. We highly recommend you visit this dealer.

April 30, 2015

I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence, and it’s quite an accomplishment to hear that Billy, Mike and the rest of the team provided you the top notch service we strive to deliver to each of our guests! I hope that you are enjoying your new 2015 Kia Sedona! If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Also, be sure to visit our Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop with special deals and contests. Best regards, Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

Kia2015
4/29/2015

"Best car buying experience "

The whole team was very helpful and made the car buying experience as smooth as possible. They really try to help you out and get you in a car that will make you happy. GREAT customer service.

April 30, 2015

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! Our team is focused on making the car buying experience both smooth and enjoyable, and I'm very pleased that your visit reflected our efforts. Congrats your new car! We appreciate your business and let us know if there's anything else we can do for you! Also, check us out on Facebook and Twitter to stay connected with dealer news and promotions. Best regards, Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

beintimidating
4/23/2015

"Not Enough Stars for this Review!!"

Being a woman and a new car buyer can be considered weak points as an easy target. After a few telephone calls and text message exchanges with Ashley Smith, I was totally put to ease. I spilled ALLLLL THE BEANS. Like very little credit history, first time buyer, and the blatant fear of not driving away in a car. Jordan Owens actually approached me first outside. Not the stereotypical "shark attack" you expect at a dealership. Very, very professional, polite, and just flat out cool! I was there for 8 hours. All on my own volition. Being a waffler and wanting to see EVERYTHING never made him sweat. If you're indecisive, he's your guy for sure! After my final pick, I was set up with Emmad Sherdel for financing. Ok, I can't stress enough how much help he provided and I don't even have the words to do so. SUPER THANKFUL!! I am the owner of a NEW 2015 Optima because of the 3 of them.

April 27, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with Ashley, Jordan and Emmad! It's wonderful to hear that they provided such an enjoyable car-buying experience. Congrats on your new 2015 Optima! We're thrilled that you are happy with your purchase, and we look forward to working with you again! Best regards, Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

marvelousjr
4/23/2015

"Best car buying experience by a dealer EVER!!!"

From the moment I received the first call about the car i was purchasing I knew I made the right choice. The professionalism that was shown from Management all the was down to the final sell was excellent. Ryan and Chris had me sold on the car without even seeing it. They made it a point to make me feel welcomed. Kept me well informed on the process, I knew everything that was going on. Hands down I would buy another car thru these guys again. I shopped at carmax before I came to Ourisman and you guys crushed carmax there was no competition on how you make your customers feel welcomed. I was pleased with the sales and finance team. And I'm glad I pick them to purchase my car from. I don't know about the other sales people but id work with Ryan every time.

April 27, 2015

Thanks so much for this great review and congrats on your new car! We try to create a welcoming and professional experience for all of our customers and I'm pleased that you were able to perceive that. Ryan and Chris are an asset to our team and will be very happy to hear your kind words as well. If you need anything else at all, please come back and see us. Also, check out our Facebook and Twitter for exclusive content and deals.  Best regards, Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

Reviews of Christopher Bell