Ourisman Chantilly Kia

4105 Auto Park Circle,
Chantilly, Virginia 20151
Ourisman Chantilly Kia Info
About Ourisman Chantilly Kia

Welcome to Ourisman Chantilly Kia | Serving Manassas Kia Drivers Thank you for choosing Ourisman Chantilly Kia! Since 1921, the Ourisman family of dealerships has been providing quality new and used cars, auto service, and repair to all our Manassas Kia drivers. Conveniently accessible from I-66, routes 28, 2,9 and 50, our Kia dealership is less than thirty minutes away from Manassas, Fairfax, and Tysons Corner. Just south of Washington-Dulles Airport, we are located in the Chantilly Auto Park, the area's newest and cleanest place to buy a car! View our hours and directions page to see just how easy it is to get to Ourisman Kia in Chantilly, Virginia.

About Ourisman Chantilly Kia Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Thursday 7:30 PM - 8:00 PM

laydhazel
4/03/2016

"Excellent Kia and Staff"

The Staff at this Ourisman Chantilly Kia was Awesome, From the time my Son and I drive on the lot the salesman Jordan was ready to Help. Very Polite and Patience. We test drove 2 cars and I was in Love with the Sportage. Jordan kept a smile on his face all the time. He did everything to make sure we was comfortable while waiting. Ryan the finance Manager was Awesome as well. He came in on the middle of the deal and made sure we was please. Wonderful conversation during the whole time. These Guys was Excellent and I will recommend to everyone looking to Buy. Excellent Service to Manager Bryan as Well for his hard work in making sure I drove off Happy.

Fathom Kia Plus Buyer
3/30/2016

"Great experience."

When I arrived, Gus was outside to great me with a warm smile and hand shake. The email quotes were handed over and the process began. Several dealers had made poor comments about Ourisman so I went prepared. It was a perfect experience from beginning to the very late end. Huge thanks to Gus who stayed into the wee hours of the evening and helping me with moving my belongings from the trade in, putting the plates on my car, being a gentleman, offering drinks, and loads of patience. Not once did he make me feel pressured and when asked his opinion he shared honestly. Then there was Ryan who was extremely efficient, patient, and kind explaining all my details at length. Honestly this was my very best car buying experience ever. I had my price in mind at arrival and was able to meet my goals without suffering through the process. Let me say it again "BEST BUYING EXPERIENCE".

Gus Acheampong

Kia
3/28/2016

"Read Agreement Carefully"

I bought Kia Sorento in 2012. I was very happy w/ my car. However when my lease ended, I returned my car on time and as expected. Kia charged me $400 disposition fee. Very disappointed.

I don’t remember.

Michael O
3/27/2016

"The Best Kia Dealer in NOVA"

I have been purchasing and leasing new vehicles for over 40 years in NOVA, and these guys are the best I've seen. Everyone was helpful, from my 'Team' of salesmen, Marc Gold and Jordan Owens, to the Sales Manager, Bryan Whitlow and the Finance Manager, Ryan Phlegar. All are consummate professionals with great attitudes and a can and will do spirit. My greatest kudos to Jordan Owens who was able to get me through the financing and delivery process in under an hour! Added to that, is the fact he gave me a real "Education" in the workings of my new Sedona SXL. I couldn't be happier with Jordan, Marc, Bryan and Ryan. I highly recommend you see them first, as price and professionalism count for so much in this industry. You won't be disappointed.

Bryan Whitlow
Marc Gold

MyKia2016
2/27/2016

"My Experience at Ourisman Chantilly Kia"

I found the best car on the market for my growing family. My fiance and myself went to ourisman to look at the new Kia Sportage which has a full 5 star safety review but was a little out of our price range. My credit wasn't perfect but they worked with us and got us into a brand new 2016 Kia Soul. Our Salesperson Jordan Owens was absolutely one of the nicest guys I've met, he went above and beyond to help us out and I believe he did absolutely everything he could do for us. Thank your Jordan and thank you Ourisan Chantilly Kia we love our new car!

optima1.6
2/25/2016

"Optima that I wanted for less than I expected to pay. "

I came to ourisman kia already knowing what car I wanted, and a ballpark estimate of how much I could spend each month on said car. I worked with Jordan Owens and he made the deal as smooth as possible. He was polite and timely and answered every question I had for him regarding the car/leasing options; etc. Chris Bell was our sales manager, which worked out very well because when the deal was all said and done, I was at least 25 dollars under what I wanted to be at, considering the lease terms. I would certainly recommend working with Jordan especially if you are a first time car buyer/leaser because he is very rational and didn't pressure me into anything at any point. He was knowledgable about the product he is selling and went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with my final decision.

mpayne3
2/23/2016

"Kia Cadenza"

My wife and I were referred to Ourisman Kia by our close family friends. We wanted a comfortable, reliable newer model car. Our family friends had purchased a Kia Cadenza earlier in the year and it piqued our interest. The information we gathered prior to visiting was on-par with how our visit went. Christian Turcios was a very friendly, knowledgeable salesperson that showed us everything we wanted. Billy Brown was exceptional in allowing Christian to handle our experience and provided necessary information as needed. After test driving a few models, we settled on the Cadenza. Billy and Christian together provided unparalled service in maintaining a positive, informative experience, and while maximizing the financial options that best suited our needs. Ben Braunstein was very efficient and clear during the financial process, as well.

Christian Turcios

lovemynewforte
2/22/2016

"The one and only place to go for your Kia! "

I was hesitant at first to even look at a new car as I had just purchased my 2015 Kia Forte from Ourisman in November of 2014 so I didn’t really need a new car however, after working with the team at Ourisman Chantilly Kia I knew that I was making the right choice in moving forward on the purchase of my 2016 Kia Forte. Immediately upon walking in the door I was greeted by Chris Bell who paged my salesman JD Alasin to the front for prompt assistance. I had test driven the car the day before and JD knew I was just trying to justify to myself the necessity for a new car since my current vehicle was still fairly new. JD was incredibly patient in working with me answering all of my questions efficiently and with a plethora of knowledge on the new Forte’s. JD consulted with the GM Billy Brown throughout every aspect of my deal start to finish to ensure I was 100% satisfied during the entire deal. Paperwork with JD was smooth and effortless and before I knew it we were in the finance office working with Ryan Phelgar. Ryan made what is typically the most exhausting/frustrating part of buying a car incredibly simple and quick. He was very organized and knew exactly what he was doing step by step. My car was thoroughly cleaned and ready to go for me long before I was done finalizing paperwork. I would recommend to anyone that needs to purchase a new car that they visit Ourisman Chantilly Kia for their needs. The staff is incredibly friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and easy to work with. Thank you all so very much for all of your assistance!

David A
2/14/2016

"Bought My Third Kia Here on Friday"

I got bitten by the Kia bug from my first purchase back in 2012 when I bought a 2013 Optima from David Kim at Ourisman. I've been back 3 times now with my latest purchase last Friday of a Cadenza. I'm a big Kia fan - my extended family now owns 6 Kias thanks to our suggestions. And I'm a big fan of this Ourisman dealership. In each of my 3 experiences here, they have been solid and honest partners. I've never felt pressured, always felt respected, and have left the dealership feeling good about the deal I got. There are other Kia dealerships closer to my house, but I buy from Ourisman because they have a better selection and they make the car buying process easy and enjoyable. As long as Kia keeps building great quality cars at affordable prices, I'll be buying my cars here.

Garrett Portell
Chanda Benton

Adam
2/13/2016

"Friendly, Helpful, Responsive."

My wife and I reciently purchased a preowned Kia Sorento. I called the dealership and expressed the vehicle I was interested in. JD promptly called me back and answered all of my questions. He also returned calls and emails as further questions arrived. A few days later, we decided to purchase the vehicle which meant a drive from Richmond to Chantilly. We arrived later then planned and Alex Kresin greeted us. We looked at the vehicle and decided to get a hotel for the night and finish in the morning due to having a 2 year old with us. The next day, Alex greeted us again, as well as JD. Jennifer in Finance was wonderful to deal with as well. She helped contact my bank for the payoff information and was very pleasant to deal with. Thank you Billy Brown for an outstanding deal on the vehicle and all of your assistance!

Alex Kresin