Ourisman Chantilly Kia

Andrew White

David Kim, Sales Consultant, Ourisman Chantilly Kia

David Kim

November 29, 2016

"great team, great car, great experience"

- yklee6291

Not only was I able to find the car I wanted, but also had the great opportunity and experience of working with the employees over at Ourisman Chantilly Kia. David and Silvia, who had helped us out, were kind and very proficient in their job and had made the car buying experience more enjoyable.

November 29, 2016

"Successful purchase of KiaSorento"

- Ski

I hate reviews of this type as they do jnot allow user to describe good and bad aspects of the experience. Basically Quinton Jones was the main sales person I dealt with. He is new, but effective sales person. He did not know everything off top of his head, but got me answers to everything I asked about in a reasonable time. He allowed my wife and I time alone to discuss the purchase without hovering over us every second. I liked that he showed us that respect. Quinton effectively used other sales folks (e.g. internet sales via TrueCar where he consulted with Crystal Kerns) to expand the sales opportunity but like with Quinton, I do not see either of their names on the list below.. As a team they were effective IMHO. I also worked with Ashlee Reynolds in finance for the sales close and financing paperwork. She made smooth and efficient a process that has previously been for me an arduous tiime consuming and contentious process in prior new vehicle purchases at other dealerships. I would refer other purchasers to Quinton and Ourisman Kia in Chantilly as I got as much of a positive sense of trust from Quinton as anyone could possibly expect during a new car buying experience.

November 26, 2016

"Awesome Team!!! "

- Tnknesbitt

From the time we got onto the lot until we drove off in our special edition Kia Soul we felt appreciated and valued as customers. Staff at Ourisman Chantilly was SUPERB- Quinton Jones, the enthusiastic NEW salesman, Andrew (James) White, the Awesome ever so patient finance GURU, to Chris Bell the humble & honest sales manager. There was a very nice guy that walked us through all of the specs of the car at the end of the night but we didn't catch his name. But we wanted him to know that his services were very much appreciated along with the maintenance team that installed the vehicle plates and the rainx application on the exterior of the vehicle at the last moment. Our Black Friday car buying experience was a Great Experience and we will be recommending this team to our friends and coworkers, they were honest and upfront no hidden surprises $$ which made our car buying experience less painful. The service perks also helped! We look forward to,working with your team again soon.

Used 2012 Toyota Highlander, $20795