Ourisman Chantilly Kia

Ourisman Chantilly Kia
Call
Ourisman Chantilly Kia Info
About Ourisman Chantilly Kia

Welcome to Ourisman Chantilly Kia | Serving Manassas Kia Drivers Thank you for choosing Ourisman Chantilly Kia! Since 1921, the Ourisman family of dealerships has been providing quality new and used cars, auto service, and repair to all our Manassas Kia drivers. Conveniently accessible from I-66, routes 28, 2,9 and 50, our Kia dealership is less than thirty minutes away from Manassas, Fairfax, and Tysons Corner. Just south of Washington-Dulles Airport, we are located in the Chantilly Auto Park, the area's newest and cleanest place to buy a car! View our hours and directions page to see just how easy it is to get to Ourisman Kia in Chantilly, Virginia.

About Ourisman Chantilly Kia Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Thursday 7:30 PM - 7:00 PM

"KIA FORTE"

I purchased this car for my niece and it was recommended that I visit Mike Runfola @ Ourisman KIA. Mike made the sales process go through with ease. The guy even pitched in to wash the vehicle in order to get me out the door that much faster. I have been in commissioned sales for 20 years now and Mike truly understands how to own and manage the sales process. I fully understand why he was so highly recommended.

"Great Overall Experience and Great Car!!!"

My wife and I were greeted by Mike Runfola when we arrived. We were interested in test driving a KIA Optima for my wife. He immediately started asking questions about what we were looking for in a car to help us pick the right one to drive. We ended up test driving pretty much every different model to see which one she liked the most. Mike was very knowledgeable while riding with us and answered all of our questions. Not one time did we feel like he was pressuring us into a sale. He just let the car do the selling. When we returned and decided we liked the hybrid for my wife's commute, we began talking to Chris Bell about different financing options. He was able to lay out several different scenarios and how and why the payments worked the way they did. We were able to do an overnight test drive and we returned the next day to buy the car. We filled out the credit application and began talking with Emmad Sherdel in finance. He did a great job explaining everything during the process. This was my wife's first time buying a car so she was really nervous about the finance part. Emmad answered all of her questions and she was very pleased with our options. Overall, we had a great experience and are very excited about our new 2014 KIA Optima ES Hybrid!!!

"Without a doubt they take care of their customer base!"

I'm long time owner of the KIA brand. I stay with the company for a wide variety of reasons. The most important part of my desire to remain with the company is the VIP treatment that I receive has a KIA owner. There's a team at Ourisman that is second to none in their approach towards me. From the service department customer rep lead by Andrew who epitomizes customer service, who ensures all my needs are meet, I have a clear understanding of what is being done, and who makes himself available at all times, is the kind of value that you get from Andrew and the entire team in that department. Andrew you are the best! In the sales department over the years, I have developed a business friendship with Chris Bell. Chris is truly an outstanding manager who believes in taking care of the customer and displays an adopted attitude of "if you take care of the customer - than car sales will take care of itself." Chris, I been blessed to be able to afford a Mercedes, BMW, or Audi but I choose to drive a KIA (K900) because of you. During a recent visit, I was coming in from the outside towards the show-room floor and bumped into Ashley Smith (who did not know me), and she greeted me with a smile and said welcome to Ourisman, I asked her did she know who I was? Ashley politely said "no Sir I do not." After introducing myself and getting onto the show room floor where Chris immediately greeted me, Ashley made a point to know who I was, not to sell a car but to treat me as a loyal brand customer. Ashley, because of what you did and your willingness to understand the value proposition of a brand customer you were able to lead/support the effort in me driving a K900 today. Several days later, Ms. Ashley is still calling me to ensure everything is ok.... That's how it's done! Last but not least Ryan Phlegher is a young man on the rise should he remain in this profession. Thank you for your instructions on the K900 which has been invaluable. You took the time to explain and if you did not know - you went and found out; which was not often. Guys, as long as you do what you do I will remain a brand customer. Now please get my K900 key chain. lol ... Thanks and God bless you all. Missed you this time Billy?

Gabby, (service) love your atittude and your customer service presence.

October 21, 2014

We are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such awesome review! We are always pleased to hear back from happy customers; reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback and let us know we are meeting our team goals. Until we have the pleasure of working with you again. Take care! Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

"Toyota to Kia Crossover Fan!"

Buying a car has never been so fast, easy, friendly, efficient and affordable then it is at Ourisman Chantilly Kia. I have already referred this dealership and they in fact also bought a car from them! I could not have asked for a better, more caring team for my new car purchase. Thanks so much to Ryan, Gabby, Erin, and Chris! You all made my car buying experience an absolute pleasure! Pat

October 21, 2014

Thank you for leaving this remarkable feedback, Pat. We appreciate your comments and are happy to hear that Ryan, Gabby, Erin and Chris were able to meet your needs. At Ourisman Kia, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

"Absolute dedication to customer satisfaction (2015 Optima)"

I was a previous Kia Optima owner and loved everything about my 2013 Kia Optima EX. However, I was curious to see what new advances and options Kia was offering on their new 2015 line of vehicles. After wandering around a bit, admiring the new 2015 models on the lot, I was approached by Ryan Phlegar who immediately recognized me as a previous customer (although he was not my original sales consultant). From the start, Ryan understood what I was looking for. He did not hesitate to let me test drive the different models, to allow me to feel the difference between the Optima EX and the Optima SX Turbo. After the test drive, he too great care to explain the minute details of each different model. His knowledge of the different Kia models is amazing, it allowed me to easily differentiate between the models of the different vehicles to make an informed purchasing decision. After I made my decision to replace my awesome 2013 Kia Optima EX with a new 2015 Kia Optima EX, Ryan introduced me to the Lead Business Manager Silvia Aviles. Silvia is very knowledgeable and awesome to work with and she got me the terms that I desired. Of course, I had a lot of questions, but she patiently answered any question and ensured my understanding before proceeding. She made every aspect of the financing process easy and simple. Silvia’s knowledge in the financing of vehicles is a testament to her expertise in her field. Billy Brown, the General Manager at Ourisman Chantilly Kia, continued to ensure that I was satisfied with my purchase every step of the way. His commitment to each and every customer’s satisfaction is reflected in the dedicated professionalism of everyone I encountered and speaks volumes of Ourisman Chantilly Kia commitment to stand behind the quality of the cars rolling off their lot. I returned on the day following my purchase to finalize a document process; unfortunately, Silvia was with a customer. Without losing a beat, Altman Tsang, provided his assistance, made the necessary changes, and finalized everything without having to make me wait. I was very impressed by this demonstration of team-work at Ourisman Chantilly Kia. This is what a team is all about. Everyone that was involved in the purchase process was courteous, knowledgeable, and professional. I will definitely return when it is time to replace my vehicle and in the meantime, I highly recommend Ourisman Chantilly Kia and the Kia line of vehicles to friends and family when they are in the market for a new vehicle.

October 20, 2014

What an enjoyable review to read! It is reassuring to know Ryan, Billy, Silvia and Altman provided you with a hassle-free and welcoming shopping experience. Ourisman Kia’s primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. I’m happy to hear that you left our dealership feeling confident about your purchase. We always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

"This staff rocks!!! (2012 Kia Soul)"

My wife, son and I visited the Chantilly Auto Park to consider a car for my 17yr old son. We stopped at the Kia dealer and was immediately greeted by Hal. He was very friendly and courteous and he remembered seeing us drive thru the lot the previous day. We looked at a 2014 Kia Soul, and proceeded to test-drive this model, but later that same day we decided to purchase a certified 2012 Kia Soul (+limited edition)instead. The entire time Hal was engaging and friendly, and never became impatient. We were later introduced to Chris Bell, the Sales Manger, who was very friendly, engaging and professional. Chris and Hal worked hard to make sure we were comfortable with the 2012 Soul and the entire car buying process. The financing was done by Altman Tsang. Altman was a pleasure to work with, and he got us the terms that we desired. The entire staff was very professional and we were very pleased with the young gentleman (cannot remember his name) who took his time to show our son how to work all of the options on his new car. We will gladly send our friends and family to visit this dealership when they are in the market for a new car. :-)

October 16, 2014

Your fantastic review was quite a refreshing read! Congratulations on your new car. I am sure you are continuing to enjoy it. I am happy that Chris, Hal and Altman provided you with pressure-free, efficient, and well-informed customer service. We understand that the search for a new vehicle has the potential to be a stressful experience; that's why we do everything we can to ensure each of our guests leaves our dealership behind the wheel of their dream car with the confidence that they have made the right decision by coming to Ourisman Kia. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

"The most friendly people in any dealership around"

From the moment we walked in to the time we left with our new 2015 Kia Optima, Chris, Mike and Altman were outstanding. They let us test drive multiple vehicles to get a feel for Kia since it was our first and we have a baby on the way. We told them that we were not looking to buy that day and they understood. There was no pressure what so ever like some dealers and they were patient and kind through it all. At the end of our test drives we asked to see what prices we would be looking if we leased or bought. While they were pricing everything out, Mike and Chris took time to talk to my wife about football and made her feel comfortable and relaxed while we waited. This is the best sales team I have ever dealt with when it came to buying a car. I would recommend anyone looking for a good price and a great place to go buy from Oursiman Chantilly Kia and ask to work with Mike Runfola, Chris Bell and Altman Tsang!

October 06, 2014

Brian, thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to inform us of your ongoing positive experience. We are sincerely pleased to know that Chris, Mike and Altman's efforts have made the difference in your car buying experience, and they are a valuable team member, indeed. Your testimonial gives us the knowledge that we are making a significant impact and moving forward in a positive light. We thank you again and we look forward to servicing you again in the future! Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

"friendly and pleasant staff"

My wife and I visited the Chantilly Auto Park to consider an econobox for my long work commute. Our top choices were the Ford Fusion, Mazda 3 and Toyota Corolla, with the Kia Soul as a distant contender. Our first stop was Ourisman Kia, Ashley Smith was outside of the building near a Kia Soul and greeted us warmly. We liked the dimensions and price of the Kia Soul, and proceeded to test-drive two models. Throughout the visit, Ashley was engaging and friendly, and never became impatient or pushy. We chose the Plus model and opted to trade in a 2008 Chevrolet Malibu. Ashley introduced us to Chris Bell, the sales manger, who seemed friendly as well. The initial trade-in offer was disappointing, and we asked Ashley for a higher appraisal, more in line with NADA guidelines. She consulted with Chris, who quickly agreed to a more palatable offer. The financing portion with Silvia Aviles went smoothly, with no pressure for add-on options. Chris also assisted with the paperwork to move things quickly, while Ashley filled the tank. Last but not least, Ashley and Chris delivered our new ride in perfect shape and helped us more our belongings out of the Malibu. Ourisman Kia provides a friendly and pleasant sales experience while respecting your intelligence and time constraints.

October 06, 2014

Brian, thank you for reviewing your time spent at Ourisman Kia. It is important for us to learn from and grow with our guests and we are proud to hear that your time spent with our team was enjoyable! Ashley, Chris and Silvia are dedicated members of our team who commits themselves to exceptional service and a vast knowledge of our models. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to come see us. We hope that this experience encourages you to return to us for any future auto needs and we thank you again for your business. Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

"2014 Kia Cedenza Lease"

David Kim, was very accommodating and patient while I test drive 4 different cars. Such a friendly and helpful group of people at Ourisman Kia in Chantilly. They actually made leasing a vehicle a pleasant experience!

October 02, 2014

We appreciate the opportunity you presented to earn your business! David is a great addition to our sales team and we are glad you had the opportunity to work with him. We pride ourselves on the high level of our service excellence. It's delightful to know that we were able to provide you with such a memorable and pleasant experience. If you have any questions or concerns, please come back to visit us. We are eager to see you in the future. Take care! Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

"Extremely pleased with Ourisman"

Excellent car leasing experience. Farooq was so friendly and knowledgeable. Finance and management extremely helpful. Would recommend Ourisman Chantilly to friends/family. I am already in love with my Kia Optima. Thank you all for the help and car expertise today. You are all great!

October 02, 2014

Congratulations on your Optima! I am happy to hear you are enjoying your purchase. It is magnificent to know that Farooq was able to provide you with the pressure-free and knowledgeable service that Ourisman Kia is known for. We are committed to helping each customer get behind the wheel of a Kia that accommodates their lifestyle and includes all the features that makes it their dream vehicle. We look forward to working with you for your next servicing need. Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

Chris Bell