Ourisman Chantilly Kia

Delivery Coordinator

July 10, 2017

"5 Star dealership!!!!"

- Luis

This dealership once again has gone above and beyond my expectations for a dealership! From beginning to end they showed true professionalism. I called the dealership prior to stopping by and explained to General Sales Manager Chris Bell my situation, what I was looking for and what I was willing to spend. When I arrived Chris greeted me and paired me up with a great salesman Farooq Mohammad. He was very knowledgeable of the product he was selling and took his time to answer all my questions. Financing was a breeze thanks to Jessy Villena. Derrick Ice did a great job walking me through the cars features while standing in the rain. Ben Braunstein was a true pro as well in correcting an issue I had with the car at the time of delivery! Ourisman Kia is what a car dealership should be.

Derrick Ice
Farooq Mohammad
Christopher Bell
Ben Braunstein
Other Employees : Yesenia "Jessy" Villena

July 08, 2017

"excellent service provided by Quinton Jones"

- galina Ostromogolsky

I had excellent experience leasing a car at this dealership.From first meeting with Mr. Quinton Jones to the last moment of driving the car home we felt that he is a real professional who knows the company the model of the car we were interested in and all the processing details. He also was very pleasant and caring person who called us home to find out whether we got home safely in our new car. Highly recommended!

Ashlee Reynolds
Other Employees : Quinton Jones

July 05, 2017

"Top Rate"

- Edie

Best car buying experience ever! From start to finish Zach Meyer was exactly the salesperson anyone would want to deal with when purchasing an automobile. He was professional, knowledgeable, polite and most helpful. He listened to me and ultimately sold me one of the two 2017 Kia Souls I had seen earlier online and was interested in. Also it was a pleasure dealing with manager Ben Braunstein and another member of the Ourismann Kia team who explained all the features of the model I had purchased. I and my daughter who accompanied me were most impressed with everyone at your dealership. Thank you again for such a great experience.

Used 2016 Toyota 4Runner, $37677