Ourisman Chantilly Kia

Internet Manager
Farooq Mohammad, Sales Consultant, Ourisman Chantilly Kia

Farooq Mohammad

April 23, 2017

"Just had a great car buying experience"

- Al777

My wife and I went in to Ourisman Kia on Saturday to look at the new Kia Niro. I had made an appointment with Crystal Mullins-Kerns for 9 AM and when I arrived Ashlee Reynolds had three different Niros lined up outside for me to try. After a nice, long test drive (in a car with a full tank of gas - not barely on fumes like so many other car dealers do), I took another one for a short drive and we settled on one that had all of the options and the color I wanted. Ourisman had a great selection available and I did not have to settle on a "second choice." Ashlee was pleasant, knowledgable, and most importantly, low-key - no pressure. When I asked about pricing, Chris Bell, the Sales Manager, presented me with all of the different lease and purchase options and worked with me to get a down payment and monthly payment arrangement that I was happy with - again - no pressure! Just friendly, and thorough explanations - and he even gave me a better price than the Tru Car Certificate that I came in with. Derek Boateng in Financing walked me through all of the paperwork and again I want to stress that there was no pressure to buy any options, warranties, etc. He did present them to me, but when I turned them down, no worries and we moved on. After the sale, Derek Ice sat down in the car with me and explained how everything worked. Because my wife had another appointment, we came back a couple hours later so that she could sign papers and since Derek was with another customer, Andrew White helped her immediately. Afterwards, Derek once again took the time to explain everything in the vehicle to my wife. Over-all, it was a great car-buying experience.

April 18, 2017

"Excellent Service and Support"

- Bobby12

This was by far the fastest and best service I have had buying a car. Farooq, Chris and team were very attentive to my interests and did not push me into a car I didn't want. I got the car I wanted which required them to search off site and yet still provided me the best possible price which I had researched ahead of time.

April 17, 2017

"Amazing Car Buying Experience"

- Melanie

I've been to dealerships before, but none of my experiences have been like this one. From the time I came until the time I left my experience was awesome. Quinton Jones was my sales associate and he went over and above to make sure I walked out with what I not only wanted, but what I needed. Chris Bell, who is the sales manager, was fun and very helpful. He worked with me over email even on his day off. Derek Boateng was my finance officer and he was personable and quick to get me through the process. I've already recommended friends to go see them when they want to buy a new car. Thank you Ourisman Kia for your great service!!

Used 2011 Subaru Forester, $12998