Ourisman Chantilly Kia

4105 Auto Park Circle,
Chantilly, Virginia 20151
Ourisman Chantilly Kia Info
About Ourisman Chantilly Kia

Welcome to Ourisman Chantilly Kia | Serving Manassas Kia Drivers Thank you for choosing Ourisman Chantilly Kia! Since 1921, the Ourisman family of dealerships has been providing quality new and used cars, auto service, and repair to all our Manassas Kia drivers. Conveniently accessible from I-66, routes 28, 2,9 and 50, our Kia dealership is less than thirty minutes away from Manassas, Fairfax, and Tysons Corner. Just south of Washington-Dulles Airport, we are located in the Chantilly Auto Park, the area's newest and cleanest place to buy a car! View our hours and directions page to see just how easy it is to get to Ourisman Kia in Chantilly, Virginia.

About Ourisman Chantilly Kia Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Thursday 7:30 PM - 8:00 PM

maef82
2/06/2016

"GREAT SERVICES!!!!"

Jordan has been great !! his manners and great costumer service made my deal in the car so easy and simple. He understood my situation and help me find ways to have a good deal with no pressure and with all the time to consider. I am the 4 person who got an awesome service in my family and JORDAN is the right guy to talk to if you ever need help. I am super happy with my car and the service i've received from Jordan and KIA dealership. definitely an experience of a life time .

SudeepDev
2/05/2016

"Awesome experience"

It was a great experience dealing with Mr. John. He helped me and my wife in getting the right car for us looking at all the aspects like budget, etc. He is a very friendly and helpful man. I would definitely look forward to work with him again.

belljimp
2/04/2016

"Best new car buying experience ever"

I'm an old man pushing 70. I've been fortunate to have purchased dozens of new cars over my lifetime. As I drove off the lot today in my 2016 Sorrento it didn't feel like I just finished a "buying ordeal". I felt good about my car. I felt good about the deal I got. I felt good about the smart, friendly staff that helped me. If anyone is looking for a no stress, no hassle new car purchase, just drive to Chantilly and ask for Billy the GM, or Ryan store manager, or Gus on the sales floor or Chandra if finance. I don't work for Ourisman nor do I have any family employed there. Today was the first I ever walked into their dealership. It won't be the last. I got the exact car I wanted at a very competitive price and drove away with a big smile on my face. Stop dreading that new car purchase. Just go buy your next car from Ourisman Chantilly Kia and know with confident that you got the best deal in 200 miles. Jim Bell

Gus Asheampong

Bld120
2/03/2016

"Fast, easy, wonderful customer service!"

David Kim and Chris Bell already had vehicles ready for us to look at that met our criteria. We easily made a choice of a 2014 Kia Sorento that matched everything we were looking for and at a price in our budget. Chris got us a great deal and Jennifer helped us get a get loan. She also made the financial process painless and easy. We couldn't be any happier with the purchase we made. I definitely recommend anyone who is looking for either a new or used car to go see Ourisman Chantilly Kia!!!

sand2016
1/31/2016

"wonderful crew"

Jist walked out with a Kia Sportage. So far so good! Alex Kresin was my sales person and he's great. Wasn't pushy at all!! Thanks Alex. Also Ben did a great job:)

tishfew
1/29/2016

"Great experience"

John and Jennifer were a great 1-2 punch and made sure to give all of the detailed information most buyers miss until they are in need. Top Notch Customer Service! Thank you for your help and for being so approachable.

ScoRock
1/26/2016

"Refreshing approach to car buying"

From my initial stroll through the door of the showroom (after researching the crap out of the car, dealer and people on-line), to the delivery of my 2015 Kia Optima EX...hand driven to my residence 20 miles away...THE BEST car searching and purchasing experience I've ever had. Parker Bain, Chris Bell and Ryan Phlegar make up and incredible team. The three-headed monster was anything but! It was 10 days between my test drive and taking delivery. Not from negotiating, but from their patience when I said, "I'd like to think about." And that's exactly what they let me do. I've been in sales for over 15 years...I get it. I understand how the whole ball of wax works. I'd hire these three gentlemen in a heartbeat for my company. Parker Bain met me with, "All I want is the best for you." Chris Bell introduced himself with, "We'll get you where you need to be." And Ryan Phlegar had me at, "Hello." Coolest finance dude I've ever met! And at the end, on a Monday night at 7pm, Parker said, "I'll grab a few guys and we'll follow you home with the new car so you aren't inconvenienced in having to make a special trip back here." How bada** is that!!? So before I rolled out, as a new Kia family member, I struck the mini Zildjian gong (and as a life long drummer, THAT was the cherry on top) to the cheer of the crowd, and dropped the mic. Please, if you've ever considered a Kia, you MUST go to Ourisman Chantilly Kia. If you're disappointed when you leave, you might not have met my three-headed monster of awesome...or perhaps you weren't open minded and were trying to SELL them.

riannah2016
1/14/2016

"Absolutely fantastic service"

I just recently purchased my SECOND car from Ourisman Kia. After explaining that my car was totaled and was very much on a budget but needed a reliable car, Chris Bell and Jordan Owens were incredibly helpful from the beginning of the search until leaving with a new car. What was supposed to be a quick signing of the papers turned into almost four hours of work because of an error on my part. Chris and Jordan were there making sure everything was taken care of and that I knew I was going to be taken care of for the entire process. Jennifer Moccaldi also had a great amount of patience while helping through all the paperwork. I live an hour away from this dealership and it will absolutely be my first choice if I ever need a car again. I am very grateful to have found a dealership that makes the process of getting a new car relaxing and easy. I will always recommend Ourisman Kia to anyone in search of a new vehicle.

Ourisman Chantilly Kia responded to this review

January 14, 2016

Thanks for the feedback! Congrats on the new car and best of luck in 2016!

jen_milla
12/30/2015

"Outstanding Customer Service!"

I recently leased a 2015 Kia Optima and received the BEST customer service from Jordan Owens, Chris Bell, and Ben Braunstein! Jordan was extremely knowledgeable, patient, and professional. The team took the time to answer all my questions and concerns and did not pressure me into making a decision I wasn't fully comfortable with. I would highly recommend this Ourisman Chantilly Kia!

Yen
12/30/2015

"Smooth Experience"

David Kim was wonderful! Very attentive and understood what we were looking for. He didn't pressure sale and showed us exactly what we were looking for. Chris the GSM was AWESOME! Cutting to the chase and working with us on what we were looking for in regards to payments. They both went above and beyond to make us feel valued and important. I will definitely be recommending this dealership to all our friends and family.

Reviews of Christopher Bell