Ourisman Chantilly Kia

Derrick Ice, Delivery Coordinator, Ourisman Chantilly Kia

Derrick Ice

Delivery Coordinator

September 21, 2017

"The best KIA dealership I ever been!!!!"

- Mariana

Me and my husband went last Sunday to Kia dealership to look at the KIA Niro. We didn't expect to buy this car on that day. When we arrived in front of the dealership, David was outside and he came out and greet us very politely. David helped us and gave all the details about this car. He offered us a test drive, it was wonderful. We asked a lot of questions and of course David took time to answer them all. He offered us a test drive, it was wonderful. After the test drive we decided to go ahead and buy the car. We got the KIA NIRO TOURING HYBRID. It's an absolutely wonderful car with a lot of helpful features. I would like to metion the financing rep, Derek Boateng, very intelligent and patient person. He made the process very easy and short. Also, I would like to mention , Josh, he explained all the features how the car works. Also, I would like to mention Derrick which welcomed us with a friendly smile and respectful attitude. Believe me , I've been to many dealerships, this one is the best from the best. Actually, we got this car for my husband and he is absolutely happy evreyday driving it. He is very thankfull to you guys too. :) In the end, I would like to thank you all, you are such a wonderful, professional and friendly team. I wish you all the best and a lot lot lot more sales. You are great guys!!!! :)

Derrick Ice
David Kim
Derek Boateng
Other Employees : Josh

September 12, 2017

"Buying a certified used car"

- Dave m

Ashlee (sales rep) sent me some certified vehicles. I arrived at the dealership and was welcomed by the team. I was escorted to see her and we test drove the car that was my favorite choice. we sat down to discuss purchasing the vehicle. I was introduced to her manager and they worked up a fair deal for me. They got worked up a better loan rate and with no pressure and we got the deal done. After that the team showed all the features to me and then drove me to drop off my other car. This was a great experience and I recommend this dealer. Fair pricing. no pressure. Dave M

Ashlee internet sales

September 10, 2017

"Surprisingly pleasant transaction"

- Kia Customer

Using TrueCar, I obtained "plus tax and tags" quotes from three dealers. After visiting one dealer and finding that they would not stand behind their quote (insisted on adding bogus fees) I called Ourisman and said I was on my way to test drive a new Kia Soul, and that I was a TrueCar buyer. When I arrived, Zack was waiting for me at the door, and had the Soul ready for the test drive. After a pleasant test drive, we sat down to discuss price. I presented the TrueCar quote and said I was ready to buy at that price, with one change. Ourisman puts a $395 appearance PAC on all their cars (pinstripes and door edge guards - why do dealers do that?!) that I did not want, but as it was already on the car, I would accept it if they threw in a free spare tire kit (Souls do not come with spare tires.) After a few minutes, they accepted my deal. While with the finance officer doing the paperwork, I noticed that they had included the processing fee again, which was already included in the TrueCar price. The finance person got the General Sales Manager in and he corrected the error on the spot. As part of the deal, I insisted that my time not be wasted with the finance person trying to upsell protection packages. They complied. I also told them, as I was not trading in my old car, that I would need a ride from home back to the dealership to pick up my new car. This they arranged and all went smoothly. One week later I returned to the dealership and they installed the special order tire kit at no charge and very quickly. Impressive facility and dealership.

Zach Meyer