Ourisman Chantilly Kia

4105 Auto Park Circle,
Chantilly, Virginia 20151
Ourisman Chantilly Kia Info
About Ourisman Chantilly Kia

Welcome to Ourisman Chantilly Kia | Serving Manassas Kia Drivers Thank you for choosing Ourisman Chantilly Kia! Since 1921, the Ourisman family of dealerships has been providing quality new and used cars, auto service, and repair to all our Manassas Kia drivers. Conveniently accessible from I-66, routes 28, 2,9 and 50, our Kia dealership is less than thirty minutes away from Manassas, Fairfax, and Tysons Corner. Just south of Washington-Dulles Airport, we are located in the Chantilly Auto Park, the area's newest and cleanest place to buy a car! View our hours and directions page to see just how easy it is to get to Ourisman Kia in Chantilly, Virginia.

About Ourisman Chantilly Kia Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Thursday 7:30 PM - 8:00 PM

Alien Green
7/14/2016

"Hard working employee"

We purchase a new Kia Soul for my daughter and Mr. Kim help us a lot. My daughter was very happy when Mr. Kim give his time in connecting her iphone to her new car. Thank you for all your help and being understanding, Mr. Kim. You are the best. Thank you also, Christian.

lobbl
7/12/2016

"Easy and Awesome"

Mike was very professional and easy to deal with. There was no pressure and allowed us to make our decision an easy one. Chris also was very professional and willing to work with us and made the process extremely easy and efficient. We are extremely happy with our purchase of the 2016 Sedona and they both made purchasing the car exiting and NOT stressful at all. We will be back future purchases and will recommend others to this dealership.

Sarah
7/03/2016

"Surprised!"

I got Kia Optima LX. I am so surprised because of the quality of the mid size sedan under $25000. I and all my family members love this new car!

Strider55
6/29/2016

"Surprisingly Pleasant Experience"

Based on past experience with car dealers, my wife and I view a trip to a car dealer to purchase a new car in the same light as a trip to the dentist, with a certain amount of trepidation and distaste. However, we were very pleasantly surprised with our experience at Ourisman Chantilly Kia. Even though they don't participate directly in the USAA Car Buyer program, over a day and a half of negotiation, Michael Ellwood worked with his manager to get us a very reasonable price on a new Sorento SX that came very close to the USAA price on a car we were looking at. So we decided to get the car from Ourisman. Ben Braunstein made the financial and paperwork side of the purchase as simple and painless as we could have hoped. And most importantly, my wife and daughter were thrilled with the new Sorento, especially since it was in Remington Red! Kudos to everyone a Ourisman Chantilly Kia for a very pleasant experience, and hoping that we can stay "in the family" with any future purchases.

M Taylor
6/24/2016

"Easy, fun, and helpful "

I came to the Kia dealership in Chantilly after looking on there website for a few deals on an Optima. Kia nationally had a great summer on us event.. 5 months no payments 0% yada yada. Came in and was greeted by David Kim right away. Looked at the floor model of the Optima, which in turns out was the one on sale. Anyways, David was great and Chris Bell the manager also helped me. I decided to pull the trigger, but hit a snag with the trade. Waited a day, came back, and they helped me get around it. Long story short, the shopping was fun, easy, and transparent. When I came back Silvia helped close it out and helped as much as she could. No one was pushy, and everyone was helpful.

sean in finance

Clara Ann Smith
6/18/2016

"Wonderful "

Because Ben did everything that he promise to get me in the car of my choice. Thank you very much for all your help, if anyone that I know wants a Kia I would tell them about you.

DLL1956
5/29/2016

"Great vehicle purchase experience!"

Purchased 2017 Kia Sportage from David Kim. Mr. Kim was a low key and knowledgeable gentleman. I also had the pleasure of working with Sales Manager Chris Bell and Ryan Phlegar in finance. All could not have been nicer. This is my 12th new car and by far this was the best purchase experience I've ever had!

NRFGoliath
5/29/2016

"Knowledgeable staff, Friendly Service, No "Hard Sell""

My wife and I met Mike Ellwood at a "Touch-A-Truck" event at a local school. Ourisman had a number of vehicles at the event to show off, and to allow kids to climb all over and touch. Mike's friendly demeanor and strong knowledge about the features of the vehicle we were looking at made for an easy interaction. We followed up with Mike at the Dealership the following week. We were out test driving a number of different makes of car that day, and so got to deal with more than a few sales people. Mike Ellwood, and the staff at Ourisman Kia stood out. It was a day of heavy rain and some of the sales people had us walking over half the lot while they tried to find what we were looking for, and it was minivans so they aren't hard to see. Mike and his team showed us what we wanted to see and then suggested we retreat to the dry showroom to look at a display vehicle more closely. I returned alone later in the following week to discuss financing options with Mike and the Finance department. We reviewed buying and leasing, and Kia was offering some great incentives on the leasing of the Sedona Minivan so I moved forward with pricing. I spoke with Mike about the trim level and technology package for the Minivan and was initially disappointed that what we were looking for was only in stock in Black or White. Neither color which suited us very well. It was then than Chris Bell the Sales Manager entered the picture. He and Mike reviewed and discussed with me again the options that were important, and then they made a suggestion. While I was looking at the Limited model, the SX model had all of the features I was looking for except for the dual sunroofs, which I must admit were more a cool novelty than a necessity. Even down to the heated steering wheel and surround view cameras, all was still in the tech package on the SX. Oh and did I mention that the price was thousands (yeah I know) less? Mike and Chris carefully detailed the capabilities for me, and they down-sold me. To a vehicle that better fit my needs. It was a great experience, and when Mike and Chris worked on the price they showed me, and I confirmed that I was getting a very good deal, which makes the whole experience better still. I worked with Ben Braunstein initially in Finance on the lease and service options. Very personable and friendly and helped through all of the jargon, and the systems at Ourisman are on what's called DocuPad, its very cool and it is very easy to see and read all of the fine print as you can ZOOM IN. I was there Tuesday when the team showed me the new model and we went deep on the finance review. Then I wanted to leave. To do research and review the decision with my family. And as anyone who has bought a car knows most dealers will do almost anything to keep you from leaving without a new car. Mike, Chris, and Ben did work to get me to the point of signing (it wasn't in the cards that day), but they did it with a deft touch that never felt "Hard". No disappearing "let me talk to my manager" foolishness. No histrionics, no drama. They made their best offer, and I held to my "I'll be back" stance, and they wished me well. I set a follow up appointment for Friday, Mike confirmed Thursday night and that was that. I returned Friday with my wife and we closed the deal in just a couple of hours. All documents signed and our new Sedona detailed and ready to go. On the final day I worked with Christian and Jordan Owens as Mike was on his ONE day off before the Memorial Day rush, and finished our financing with Ryan Phlegar who was great and made sure everything was 100% correct. I know this has been long, but the experience was very VERY positive at Ourisman Chantilly Kia and I can not more emphatically endorse Mike Ellwood and Chris Bell and really the whole team. A great experience.

My_Car
5/16/2016

"Pleased with the purchase of my new Kia"

Mr. J.D. Alasin, a Kia sales associate, was very knowledgeable, courteous, kind, and very quick with intelligent responses to my questions. He impressed me with the quality customer care that was imparted to us. I recommend J.D. to any one who needs to know the details and inner workings of a Kia. His vast experience it about cars and in particular a Kia is invaluable especially when it comes to selling one which he is a natural at. Ms. Ashlee Reynolds, a Kia sales associate at Kia, was also very courteous and knowledgeable about the Kia car that I was interested in purchasing. I was particularly impressed with how she interacted with us as new customers to the Kia cars since we had several Toyota cars. It was difficult to make the switch from having a Toyota for many years to buying a Kia, but I did it and I am very pleased so far with my Kia Sportage. It runs well and it comes with much more features than a Toyota for much less money. I have a bronze color which is also quite unique.

J.D. Alasin

laydhazel
4/03/2016

"Excellent Kia and Staff"

The Staff at this Ourisman Chantilly Kia was Awesome, From the time my Son and I drive on the lot the salesman Jordan was ready to Help. Very Polite and Patience. We test drove 2 cars and I was in Love with the Sportage. Jordan kept a smile on his face all the time. He did everything to make sure we was comfortable while waiting. Ryan the finance Manager was Awesome as well. He came in on the middle of the deal and made sure we was please. Wonderful conversation during the whole time. These Guys was Excellent and I will recommend to everyone looking to Buy. Excellent Service to Manager Bryan as Well for his hard work in making sure I drove off Happy.

Reviews of Ben Braunstein