Ourisman Chantilly Kia

4105 Auto Park Circle,
Chantilly, Virginia 20151
Ourisman Chantilly Kia Info
About Ourisman Chantilly Kia

Welcome to Ourisman Chantilly Kia | Serving Manassas Kia Drivers Thank you for choosing Ourisman Chantilly Kia! Since 1921, the Ourisman family of dealerships has been providing quality new and used cars, auto service, and repair to all our Manassas Kia drivers. Conveniently accessible from I-66, routes 28, 2,9 and 50, our Kia dealership is less than thirty minutes away from Manassas, Fairfax, and Tysons Corner. Just south of Washington-Dulles Airport, we are located in the Chantilly Auto Park, the area's newest and cleanest place to buy a car! View our hours and directions page to see just how easy it is to get to Ourisman Kia in Chantilly, Virginia.

About Ourisman Chantilly Kia Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Thursday 7:30 PM - 8:00 PM

OptimaTurbo
7/28/2015

"Outstanding Service!"

Had an amazing stress-free buying experience this past weekend at Ourisman Kia Chantilly thanks in large measure to our Ben Braunstein. We first met our saleman, Ben Braunstein, last fall when we were just testing the waters and looking to get information about Kia's vehicles. We've always purchased Ford and Chevrolet so we needed to become comfortable with Kia. Based on the great experience we had last fall talking with Ben we came back to see him this past weekend to do a deal. Sure enough he was still at Ourisman Kia, which tells you a lot about the dealership right there when salespeople stay around, and he was just as attentive and helpful as when we met him last fall. He took his time with us, spent an entire afternoon showing us a variety of makes and models and made the buying experience the most pleasurable I've ever experienced. Ben and Finance Manager Emmad Sherdel took the time to show us a variety of financing options and ensured we got a great deal and payment we could feel comfortable with. I can't say enough positive things about Ben. Go visit Ben and I know you'll have a fantastic experience too!

Dalewilt89
7/28/2015

"Ashley Smith is amazing!!!!!"

Ashley smith is one heck of a sales woman, she's got a fun personality, and a lot of knowledge about the cars she sells. She helped me really get to know my car from day one. I felt like I was talking to a family member with her. Absolutely going to recommend to all my friends. Ashley Smith for the win!!!

KerrieJ
7/21/2015

"Great experience!"

I have owned my 2012 Kia Sorento for 3 yrs now and I drive 72 miles one way to work daily. I have always had a great experience with the folks at Ourisman Kia in Chantilly. This time, I called and really was not sure about trading in my Sorento. Ryan answered and we chatted about what I would like to do...a possible trade-in for the new Sorento. If it wasn't going to work out, I was fine with that because my 2012 was still going strong. Well Ryan was very helpful. He sent me an email listing the price of the new 2016. He also gave me the trade-in value range of my 2012....all before I even came in to meet him.With my busy schedule, this was perfect because I had a chance to think more about it before even going in to talk face to face. Once I got in the door, Ryan was ready to get my 2012 appraisal done to see where we were going to be. That was pretty quick and he then spoke to me more about the 2016 vehicle. He had me speak to Erin the finance officer. Erin was fantastic. Very easy to work with and she made the whole experience very calm and we had fun talking. Billy the sales manager is also very helpful and made both my experiences very easy. He is quick with a smile and help if we need it when I have come in for services on my 2012 as well. I recommend Ryan,Erin and Billy to get you a great deal and make the experience very easy.

July 24, 2015

Kerrie, congratulations on your new vehicle! I am happy to hear you are enjoying your purchase. At Ourisman Kia, we strive to ensure that no question or concern goes unanswered and it’s encouraging to know that Ryan, Erin and Billy were able to show you dedicated and personalized service. We try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Best, Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

DDF
7/18/2015

"Best Car Shopping Experience I Ever Had"

I didn't want to buy a car, but I was in accident last week and my car was totaled - so I was forced into purchasing a car. I wasn't looking forward to getting a new car. I didn't know if I wanted to buy preowned, new or lease a car. It had been so long since I went car shopping. I was bracing myself for the worst. But to my surprise, from my first email from Ben Braunstein to when I walked through the showroom door, I was treated with respect and with a genuine focus on getting me the type of vehicle that I wanted. Ben is very knowledgeable and went above and beyond in helping me to choose a car, explaining every model's features. There was no pressure, I really appreciate that. I had been to two other dealerships this week and was not impressed. This dealership is different - in the best way possible. Financing was made simple and easy. Ms. Aviles was extremely helpful in getting me the payment I wanted and quickly. I am very happy with the entire experience and will definitely recommend Ourisman Chantilly Kia to others.

July 22, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are dedicated to our customers and it important we do everything in our power to ensure they drive away happy customers! It does not surprise us that Ben went above and beyond for you and that Ms. Aviles was a great help to you as well. It is just an example of why they are such a great asset to our team. We will make sure they hear your kind words. All of us at Ourisman Kia await your return. Please let us know how we may be able to help next! Best, Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

Samuel
7/13/2015

"Above and Beyond Expectations"

Walked in from a long day of car hunting, as this was going to be my first car, I wanted to make sure I got what I could handle but still enjoy. Throughout the day, went through many dealers who couldn't care less whether I left content or happy. The minute I met Mr. David Curry though, I knew that I was going to be taken care of. Walked and talked with me about many different things, made sure I was happy with my purchase and did whatever he could to make sure my first car experience was top of the line, and he sure succeeded. Thank you to Silvia Aviles and Christopher Bell as well for being so patient during the financing end of the purchase. All in all, excellent customer service and I absolutely love my new Kia Soul! I definitely give this place a 15/10, would recommend to anyone and everyone.

July 15, 2015

Samuel, it was a pleasure to read about your first buying experience working with David, Silvia, Christopher. Congratulations on your new vehicle! Our primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. I’m happy to hear that you left our dealership feeling confident about your purchase. It's delightful to know that we were able to provide you with such a memorable and pleasant experience. Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. We look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Best, Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

pfm
7/10/2015

"great experience!!"

i have gotta say my experience with Ben Braunstein at Oursiman Kia was a pleasure. Professional, knowledgable and was never pushy. walked me through everything step by step.i always felt at ease. in addition Emmadd Sherdel was also a pleasure to work with and frankly went above and beyond to get me a good deal. ill recommend this dealership 24, 7 and twice on Sundays:) as well as Ben and Emmad to friends and family kind Regards, Patrick Moran

July 15, 2015

Patrick, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are dedicated to our customers and it important we do everything in our power to ensure they drive away happy customers! It does not surprise us that Emmad went above and beyond for you and that Ben was a great help to you as well; it is just an example of why they are such great assets to our team. We will make sure they hear your kind words. All of us at Ourisman Kia await your return. Please let us know how we may be able to help next! Best, Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

shelley2287
7/08/2015

"Loved buying my first new car!"

I really appreciated all the assistance of everyone who worked with me in buying my first new car. The atmosphere was very relaxed and non-hassling. Ryan went above and beyond my expectations in his assistance in helping me choose which car I chose. Emmad helped to clarify a lot of holes I had in my limited knowledge of finance. I appreciate how at ease I felt in going through this process. Would recommend this dealership for my family and friends.Thank you.

July 10, 2015

Shelley, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are dedicated to our customers and it important we do everything in our power to ensure they drive away happy customers! It does not surprise us that Ryan went above and beyond for you; it is just an example of why he is such a great asset to our team. We are glad that Emmad was a great help to you as well. We will make sure they hear your kind words. All of us at Ourisman Kia await your return. Please let us know how we may be able to help next! Best, Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

Ravens4Life
7/07/2015

"Fast and Easy - They Don't Play the Dreaded "Internet Price""

I have been searching for a KIA for about 2 months. Each of the dealers I was working with played the 'pricing' game of offering an Internet Price that I didn't qualify for (even though I was told I was OK in terms of Internet pricing). Got tired of the games. Found Ourisman by accident. Their Internet price did not include rebates that I don't qualify for. Their Internet price was the lowest in time. So I purchase a Soul! w/Sun & Sound package that was cheaper than a base Soul!. Ryan Phlegar and Erin Hobson were great. BTW: I drove 50+ miles to get a car. A nearby dealer had the same exact car for sale. They told me that Ourisman price was higher than theirs. When I ran the numbers, Ourisman "out-of-my-pocket' price was $1,500 cheaper.

July 09, 2015

Thank you for writing about your visit with us and congratulations on your new vehicle! I'm sure you are continuing to enjoy it and hope that we have earned your repeat business by working hard to get you the best price possible. Ryan and Erin are great assets to Ourisman Kia and it is encouraging to hear that they impressed you by delivering our trademark knowledgeable and pressure-free service. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs. Best, Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

rosen4
7/06/2015

"A very nice, no pressure experience!"

Mr. Curry was a kind and pleasant salesperson to work with. He did not pressure us in any way and respected our needs and wants. Mr. Bell worked quickly to meet our needs as well.

July 08, 2015

Rosen, your fantastic review was quite a refreshing read! Congratulations on your new vehicle. I am sure you are continuing to enjoy it. I am happy that Curry provided you with pressure-free, and pleasant customer service. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Best, Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

pacose
6/29/2015

"I LOVE this dealership!"

I'm on my third car here. They're like family to me the way they take care of me and receive me for my standard maintenance visits. Chris Bell.... Like a brother who cares about me, always looking out for my best interest. Billy Brown....always makes sure I go out happy. Today, I upgraded my car from a 2013 Soul to a 2015. I worked with Ben Braunstein. Unbelievable! Fabulous personality, a gentleman who clearly cared about making me happy in my selection. He wasn't pushy, he was understanding about my budget versus my "wants". He listened, we walked the lot twice, and landed on the one that made the best sense. I love the Kia Soul! JD Powers just rated it the best quality sports utility car of 2015. It doesn't get better than that! Ask for Ben to show you the selection, once you land, he Chris and Billy and Finance Manager Erin Hobson, who finalized and finessed everything for me perfectly, will drive you through the rest of the course. Erin is fantastic and really fair about your needs!

June 30, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with us. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with you and earn your business. We consider customers as part of our family, and as an extended part of our family we want you to receive the kind of treatment each of us would want and expect. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions, and we will continue to provide great service. Regards, Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

Reviews of Christopher Bell