Ourisman Chantilly Kia

Ourisman Chantilly Kia

Call
Ourisman Chantilly Kia Info
About Ourisman Chantilly Kia

Welcome to Ourisman Chantilly Kia | Serving Manassas Kia Drivers Thank you for choosing Ourisman Chantilly Kia! Since 1921, the Ourisman family of dealerships has been providing quality new and used cars, auto service, and repair to all our Manassas Kia drivers. Conveniently accessible from I-66, routes 28, 2,9 and 50, our Kia dealership is less than thirty minutes away from Manassas, Fairfax, and Tysons Corner. Just south of Washington-Dulles Airport, we are located in the Chantilly Auto Park, the area's newest and cleanest place to buy a car! View our hours and directions page to see just how easy it is to get to Ourisman Kia in Chantilly, Virginia.

About Ourisman Chantilly Kia Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Thursday 7:30 PM - 7:00 PM

Linda
1/25/2015

"Our new car experience!"

Today we purchased a Kia Sorento 2015. Zack was a new salesmen that came to greet us. We then met the manager Chris Bell. They did not pressure us at all. They were willing to hear what we wanted in a car.They showed us three choices and we test drove one. I was sold on the color of the one I chose. My husband was interested in a red but then we chose the platinum. The salesman and the manager were very professional as we made our decision. The process to get financing was painless. Erin was very knowledgeable and professional. We enjoyed our experience and we are so excited that we made our purchase at Ourisman Chantilly Kia. Sincerely, Clifford and Linda Gregston

Zack Hansen

January 26, 2015

Clifford and Linda, all of us congratulate you on your new 2015 Sorento and appreciate the opportunity you presented to earn your business! We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received from Ourisman Kia. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

Karen
1/25/2015

"New Kia for my 40th Birthday"

I had been searching the internet looking at dealerships and prices for new Kia's I knew what I wanted was just looking for the best price, and with it being cold and the fact that I hate car shopping the internet was the best way. Ourisman Kia had the best prices and the friendliest people. Emails between Hal and I for about a week, he was very considerate of my work schedule which is crazy, Hal was ready when I got there and was very pleasant to work with. Erin was great with answering all my finance questions and getting me in the car that I wanted with a payment that was in the range I was looking for. I definitely would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new car.

January 26, 2015

Karen, on behalf of our dealership, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about our sales team. Hal and Erin are a great people person and they strive to create a positive buying experience for every customer. They will be very happy to hear that they were successful in that endeavor. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to come see us. Take care! Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

addimic

"I felt like family"

Ashley found my girlfriend and I walking around in the ourisman chantilly lot after having just been told the car we drove up to buy in Chantilly va had been sold. We had driven for around an hour from Maryland to buy a car and where pretty defeated when they told us the car had been sold. It went from both of us being down to getting the best service and the most happily I have handed over that much money to anyone in my life. Ashley was incredibly helpful, sweet and just as excited for us about the car she helped us find. Jeff was incredible in working out the right payment plan. Erin was great explaining the details of the financing options and stayed on top of everything once i left, in terms of the getting me the plates for the car. The whole place really just felt like family. To be honest they were so good to me this post will look doctored. All ill say is i got a loan for over 12000 dollars and when i went back to give them my emissions inspections a few days later i took them all pastries from Starbucks and knew all of them by name. If that isn't proof of how great they were i don't know what is. I was especially very touched by how great they were since my last car purchase was the worst thing i have ever been apart of. They weren't trying to sell me, we were all working together to find a situation that was beneficial for all. It wasn't a "who'll compromise" type of situation but one of collaboration and not in the least cagey. BY FAR, THE BEST PURCHASING EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD! I really hope you take my word and experience how car buying can be as oppose to how it is.

January 26, 2015

Thank you for leaving this remarkable feedback. We appreciate your comments and are happy to hear that Ashley, Jeff and Erin were able to meet your needs. At Ourisman Kia, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

rdodd
1/16/2015

"Great team! Fast, fun and fair! (Even to women!!)"

My car was totalled 2 weeks ago and I went to several dealerships in the Chantilly Auto Park area, As a woman, I dread dealing with car salesmen. This was such a different experience. Chris Bell greeted me at the door and was so friendly and relaxed, he seemed like an old friend. We spoke on the phone and he had a couple cars waiting for me when I arrived. He asked me how much I could spend and what I wanted and made it happen. As I said to him he "worked magic" to get me rebates and into the car I loved. David Kim is beyond knowledgable about the KIA, he even set up my Bluetooth!! And even my finance guy, Bryan Whitlow was friendly, and fast. This is my 8th car, and my absolute best experience I have ever had at a dealership. They were friendly, and beyond fair with the pricing and I felt like they were really helping me into a car. I have never had a KIA and these guys taught me about the vehicle, gave me a great deal, and we actually laughed and had a good time!! I would definitely send anyone and everyone to Chris Bell and his team, they are great and I actually look forward to having my car serviced and seeing them again!

January 19, 2015

On behalf of our dealership, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about our sales team. Chris, Bryan and David are great people person and they strive to create a positive buying experience for every customer. They will be very happy to hear that he was successful in that endeavor. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to come see us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

Kim
1/13/2015

"First Kia - Love it!"

With a new driver in our house, it was time to start looking for a third car. We decided to check out Ourisman Kia. This was our first time considering Kia. We had an idea of what we wanted though were not feeling the need to make any immediate purchase. Warmly greeted as we entered the dealer by Ben (who became our sales rep) and what followed was the best car buying experience we have had! There was no pressure or stress in the process right down to figuring out how to get our new purchase home. What started as a window shopping trip ended up with a home delivery of our new car! I highly recommend Billy and his team at Ourisman Kia. Follow-up after delivery has also been fantastic. Looking forward to many years with our new Kia Sorento.

January 14, 2015

Kim, on behalf of our dealership, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about our sales team. Ben, Billy and the rest of the staff were great people person and they strive to create a positive buying experience for every customer. Congratulations on your new car! If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to come see us. Take care! Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

Margaret
1/12/2015

"Thank You KIA Chantilly!"

This past Saturday, I purchased my KIA Sorento from Ourisman Chantilly. I must say the experience was outstanding -- from the moment I walked in to driving out of the lot with my vehicle. Thank you to Chris, Hal and Erin who made a potentially difficult day pleasure, providing the highest quality service I have experienced in quite a long time. And I can't forget Zack -- thank you also. All our questions were answered, options discussed, and much laughter and enjoyment occurred. Would I recommend KIA Chantilly.....ABSOLUTELY. Thanks all for a great experience and a wonderful vehicle.

Zack

January 13, 2015

All of us at Ourisman Kia congratulate you on your new car and appreciate the opportunity you presented to earn your business! Chris, Hal, Erin and Zack are great additiosn to our sales team and we are glad you had the opportunity to work with them. We will be sure to pass along this great feedback. Until we have the opportunity to work with you again! Take care! Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

AL
1/09/2015

"Kia rocks!"

Wonderful car buying experience! Highly recommended!! Informative, attentive and friendly sales team ... ! Ken Meade- our Sales rep was a pleasure to work with. Very knowledgeable..helpful and warm human being. On a scale of 1 to 10; 10 being excellent...I would give him a 11 ! Strongly recommended. Great car buying experience. Ben and Silvia were very helpful too ! Keep up the good work KIA team! :)

January 12, 2015

Al, I am happy to hear that your time spent with Ken, Ben and Silvia was a pleasing experience. We pride ourselves on the high level of our service excellence. Congratulations on your new car! If you have any questions or concerns regarding your new vehicle, please come back to visit us. We are eager to see you in the future. Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

Alicia D.
1/07/2015

"First time purchase of a Kia"

I walked in on a recent Sunday afternoon (2015) and a very personable sales representative, Ashley Smith, greeted me immediately and assisted me in my purchase of a new Kia Sorento. Ashley knows her product very well and she was not pushy or insistent on any aspect related to purchasing a new car. Chris Bell, the sales manager at Ourisman Chantilly Kia was also most helpful and expedited the final processes for the sales agreement, as it was getting late. Erin Hobson was fantastic at finding me a great finance package that fit my budget. The showroom is huge and very well maintained (as well as the service area I might add). Ourisman Chantilly Kia has a large inventory from which to choose. I love my Kia Sorento. It is probably the most comfortable automobile I have ever owned, and I have owned many! It drives fabulously and handles great in snow and slush!! As I had to find out one day after purchasing my car...:) All in all, a wonderful car buying experience. A well made purchase and most importantly, a very happy customer. I encourage everyone entertaining the thought of a new vehicle to go to Ourisman Chantilly Kia. Alicia D.

January 08, 2015

Alicia, it was a pleasure to read about your first buying experience working with Ashley, Chris and Erin. Congratulations on your new Sorento! Our top priority is delivering informative service at an efficient pace, without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any way. It's delightful to know that we were able to provide you with such a memorable and pleasant experience. Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. We look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

asad
1/04/2015

"Wonderful"

David Kim was a pleasure to work with. This was our first experience buying a new car and we were very happy with how everything went. He was courteous, kind, informative and pleasant throughout the process. He answered all of our questions and clearly tried to get us the best deal for what we were looking for. We are very happy with our purchase and would be excited to work with David in the future if we decide to purchase another vehicle!

January 05, 2015

It was a pleasure to read about your first buying experience working with David. Congratulations on your new car! Our top priority is delivering informative service at an efficient pace, without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any way. It's delightful to know that we were able to provide you with such a memorable and pleasant experience. Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. We look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

missyhill2
1/02/2015

"Car buying experience "

We had the pleasure of working with Ryan Phlegar last week when purchasing a vehicle for our daughter. He was excellent!! Very knowledgeable and helpful. He was not a pushy salesman and made us feel very comfortable throughout the process. We are beyond thrilled with our purchase!! The car is absolutely beautiful and we got a great price!! Erin Hobson in finance worked very hard to get us the best rate in financing and we are very happy! Thank you to Kia and their great staff for making this experience very positive. We will definitely recommend them to everyone!! Missy & Keith Hillenbrand

January 05, 2015

First and foremost, thank you for stopping by to leave this incredible review. Our staff prides itself on providing efficient and friendly service to every customer that comes to our dealership. I'm happy to see that your visit reflects these values and that Ryan and Erin assisted you in such a detailed and customized manner. Give us a call if you have any further questions. Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

Reviews of Christopher Bell