Ourisman Chantilly Kia

4105 Auto Park Circle,
Chantilly, Virginia 20151
Ourisman Chantilly Kia Info
About Ourisman Chantilly Kia

Welcome to Ourisman Chantilly Kia | Serving Manassas Kia Drivers Thank you for choosing Ourisman Chantilly Kia! Since 1921, the Ourisman family of dealerships has been providing quality new and used cars, auto service, and repair to all our Manassas Kia drivers. Conveniently accessible from I-66, routes 28, 2,9 and 50, our Kia dealership is less than thirty minutes away from Manassas, Fairfax, and Tysons Corner. Just south of Washington-Dulles Airport, we are located in the Chantilly Auto Park, the area's newest and cleanest place to buy a car! View our hours and directions page to see just how easy it is to get to Ourisman Kia in Chantilly, Virginia.

About Ourisman Chantilly Kia Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Thursday 7:30 PM - 8:00 PM

teedee
4/01/2015

"Good Buying Experience"

I came to the dealership with my mother to purchase a car. Hal was friendly, helpful and well informed. The entire sales staff made the process fairly easy for a car purchase. I was very satisfied how we were treated and the process. Thank you very much.

Rod7734W
3/28/2015

"Outstanding Car Buying Experience at Ourisman Chantilly KIA"

I just wanted to say 'thank you' to the staff at Ourisman KIA in Chantilly for the outstanding car buying experience I had yesterday (March 27, 2015). Ashley Smith, Emmad Sherdal, and Jeff Hoyt were the sales representatives that sold me the car. I was extremely impressed with their honesty, integrity, and straightforward approach to selling a car. I came into the dealership with a problem, and I was seeking a solution. I have never owned a KIA before, but did like the brand and was interested in several of the cars on the lot. Historically my concern is that I do not trust the sales people at most car dealerships. But as I began to work with the team at Ourisman they won me over (which is very hard to do). The y far exceeded my expectations, and went above and beyond what it would have taken to resolve my issues. I bought a new car, got more than what I wanted, and at a price and with payment options that I did not think I would ever reach. To make a long story short, I am now a huge fan of KIA and I will be a customer at Ourisman KIA for as long as I am in the Northern Virginia area. I would definitely be recommending their business to others and will check thier inventory if I am in the market for another vehicle. If all car dealerships operated the way the team did here then the auto sales business could quickly lose the dread that people have when they go to visit a car lot. Thanks again!" – Rodney Washburn

Dennis
3/26/2015

"The way car buying was meant to be"

This was the fourth purchase we made from this Dealer this is the way car purchasing or leasing should be done it was a stress free deal with a friend It started when in the mail in received notice that we could turn in our leased 2014 Sorento for a new 2016 model with terms we would love, so I put them to the test after all what did I have to lose so with a phone call and an e-mailed wish list not believing for a second that anything would come of it, Well I was wrong that night we Received a phone call from the dealership Saying they had the Exact vehicle with all the upgrades bells and whistles we were looking for and with the price that was more than just right an hour later we drove off with our new new 2016 Sorento SXL A great auto from a great dealership.

March 27, 2015

Dennis, congratulations on your new car and thank you for putting your trust in Ourisman KIA! Our teams from both the sales and service departments had a pleasure assisting you and are grateful for the 5-star review. We are committed to providing excellent customer service in all areas of our dealership and we are delighted to know you drove away a happy customer. Before we have the pleasure of working with you again. Take care! Best Regards, Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

HDfun
3/24/2015

"If I am buying a Kia this is the only dealership I will buy "

I have been buying new cars for the past 16 years and every time I do I wake up the next day thinking to myself I couldve gotten a better deal. This is the first time that's not true. I bought a 2014 sorento 2years ago and felt like I got a good deal deal thanks to a women named Silvia so I statrted shopping around again when I went out for my new purchase to replace my 2012 car and went to jeep and ford with the good deals that they are running and felt out place. The reason I like this dealership is because I don't feel like there are a bunch of smoke and mirrors, plus it's a great car "suv" for less. If I buy a new Kia "very likely " for any reason this is the ONLY dealership I will deal with. Thanks for everything,if anyone is reading.

March 25, 2015

On behalf of our dealership, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about our sales team. Silvia is a great people person and she strives to create a positive buying experience for every customer. She will be very happy to hear that he was successful in that endeavor. Congratulations on your new car! If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to come see us. We value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Best Regards, Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

Kylie
3/24/2015

"Great New Outlook on Car Buying/Leasing"

My experience was wonderful from the second I stepped in the door to the second I drove off. The Sales Rep. (Farooq) understood and respected exactly what I wanted, he shared all of the options I had. Very open to any and all questions. He had a lot of patience and understanding.The Sales Mgr. (Jeff) was extremely friendly and helpful. There was absolutely no question in the loyalty to me, the customer. His amazing customer service really went a long way and left me with a whole new impression on car buying. Finance (Erin) was extremely knowledgable and helpful, she understood that nobody wants to be sitting in there for hours. She thoroughly explained any questions I had in the shortest most helpful way possible. Upon leaving (after closing) my Sales Rep. was still there with both my old and new car. He had already moved the magnet to my new car, my plates and helped me move everything over. Made sure I had no questions and I understood everything.

March 25, 2015

All of us at Ourisman Kia congratulate you on your new car and appreciate the opportunity you presented to earn your business! Farooq, Jeff and Erin are great addition to our sales team and we are glad you had the opportunity to work with them. Their ability to connect with customers, product knowledge, low-pressure sales techniques and friendly personality make them an irreplaceable member of our staff. We will be sure to pass along this great feedback. Until we have the opportunity to work with you again! Best, Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

Cupcakelb
3/22/2015

"Love my new Cadenza and loved the dealership!"

I recently purchased a 2015 Cadenza and going into a car dealership is always fraught with anxiety especially when dealing with overbearing and overzealous salespeople. This was NOT the case at all at Ourisman Kia in Chantilly. I was greeted warmly by Jeff Hoyt, one of the managers, and then shown the new models by David Kim. He was low key and very professional - eager to give me what I wanted and never pusing his own agenda. He took pride in the cars and was extremely knowledgeable about them, explaining all the features. There was not a lot of negotiating or haggling - they wanted to give me the best price possible. I had done some prior research and knew what I wanted and they were very accommodating. David Kim was polite, respectful and extremely helpful. He left me a very happy customer!

March 23, 2015

Thanks so much for the nice review! Jeff and David are key components of our team here at Ourisman KIA and they will be very happy to hear about your experience. We set high expectations for ourselves and the fact that we exceeded yours can only mean that we are approaching that goal. Please come back to see us if you need anything at all. Best, Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

kathy
3/22/2015

"Chris Bell, Ashley Smith and Erin Hobson make a stellar team"

We were on a quest for a slightly used car and ended our day with not one but TWO amazing new cars. Ashley and Chris were able to help us restructure the purchase and work out the payments that meet our expectations perfectly... and, we are thrilled with our new vehicles. Mostly importantly, the entire experience was extremely pleasant. You can tell that they all enjoy what they do and enjoy working together. We felt like family. We will most certainly be recommending them to our family and friends! We look forward to servicing our cars with them as well.

March 23, 2015

Kathy, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is magnificent to know that Ashley and Chris were able to provide you with the pressure-free and knowledgeable service that Ourisman KIA is known for. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Best, Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

SirWalter20011
3/20/2015

"2016 Kia Sorento EX AWD"

The 2016 Kia Sorento EX AWD has exceeded my expectations in every way. Not only is it a spacious 7 passenger vehicle, it is economical with the V6 engine. It also looks great and handles well with a sporty attitude. The sales staff was quite helpful and patient since we initially went to see a used car which had too much wear and tear. After trying a 2015 Kia Optima for a couple of days we went back a drove the 2016 Sorento which we loved, especially the V6 EX which was well-priced. Great job Ourisman Kia!

March 23, 2015

Thank you, we love hearing about customers that have a pleasing experience at Ourisman KIA and we are glad you are one of them! We know that buying a car is an important decision and we are proud that you chose our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new vehicle. Best, Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

Kathryn
3/17/2015

"Ryan Phlegar, Chris Bell; vision of excellence; 3/15/2015"

Ryan Phlegar, sales, embodies everything that you want when executing a new car transaction. Couple that with Chris Bell and what emerges is a dealership committed to thoughtfully communicating and addressing the needs of a well qualified buyer in a competent manner. These two are skilled in the art of what they do and I recommend them. Regards, Kathryn

March 18, 2015

Kathryn, I am happy to hear that your time spent with Ryan and Chris were a pleasing experience. We pride ourselves on the high level of our service excellence. If you have any questions or concerns, please come back to visit us. We are eager to see you in the future. Take care! Best, Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

Nayo
3/17/2015

"Excellent dealership, great professional team"

I recently bought a new car from Ourisman, Chantilly,VA and had a fantastic experience. Mike was very professional, knowledge, and incredibly friendly. The whole process was smooth and relaxed. Jeff was very helpful to negotiate the price. Emmad made the financing so easy by being highly professional, patieny, and courteous. Thank you!!!

March 18, 2015

Nayo, we're happy to hear of your great experience and your positive review means a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Mike, Jedd and Emmad were able to meet your needs. At Ourisman KIA, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Best, Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

Reviews of Christopher Bell