Ourisman Chantilly Kia

4105 Auto Park Circle,
Chantilly, Virginia 20151
Ourisman Chantilly Kia Info
About Ourisman Chantilly Kia

Welcome to Ourisman Chantilly Kia | Serving Manassas Kia Drivers Thank you for choosing Ourisman Chantilly Kia! Since 1921, the Ourisman family of dealerships has been providing quality new and used cars, auto service, and repair to all our Manassas Kia drivers. Conveniently accessible from I-66, routes 28, 2,9 and 50, our Kia dealership is less than thirty minutes away from Manassas, Fairfax, and Tysons Corner. Just south of Washington-Dulles Airport, we are located in the Chantilly Auto Park, the area's newest and cleanest place to buy a car! View our hours and directions page to see just how easy it is to get to Ourisman Kia in Chantilly, Virginia.

About Ourisman Chantilly Kia Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Thursday 7:30 PM - 8:00 PM

nicastro37
9/22/2016

"ALWAYS A GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!!"

Billy Brown & Brian Whitlow are amazing! Kia Ourisman is the only place I will ever buy/lease a car! I have been working with them for the last 6 years and have purchased/leased 5 cars. They are always able to exceed my expectations! The honesty, integrity and overall commitment to the experience is something I know I will not find anywhere else! I live in Columbus, OH now and drove my Sorento back this week. I called Billy Brown on my way in yesterday, met with them this morning and I just leased a new 2016 Hybrid Optima! They always listen to what I am trying to accomplish, provide me with multiple options and work the deal backwards to fit those requirements. If you are looking to find a place where you know you will always get the best customer service and deals available, look no further! I am a customer for life!!!

ThisJustin
9/22/2016

"Friendly Neighborhood Environment"

Went in for a used car. Got shown the new car inventory and was offered a good deal. Sales manager, finance person, and car runners polite, friendly, and made the experience smooth. After purchase check-in was a nice touch as well. They want to make sure you are happy with your purchase, not just get you to purchase then forget about you.

LS579
9/19/2016

""AWSOME" :)"

This was our first experience with the Ourisman dealership and both my husband and I were very impressed with the level of service we received. From the sales staff to the finance guy it was like dealing with family. A very HAPPY family :)

George Dastouri

Bradley Slatten
9/12/2016

"Second Time around just as good as the first"

This is my second lease of KIA at Ourisman. Mr. Kim as the rest of the staff was GREAT! Really loved my 2013 Optima but moved on to a 2017 Sportage and I'm already in loving the new ride. They made the whole experience pleasant and yes even Fun! I've not always had such experiences getting new cars but will definitely be going back here. Thanks Josh for the tech setup, Ashlee for the financing help and the Christopher Manager have me a 'deal I couldn't refuse'. Kudos guys!

jeff_and_dorothy
9/06/2016

"Excellent service -- no pressure, no hard sell"

Loved buying our car there this weekend. Unlike the other lots, waling around the dealership felt more like a casual stroll than being a gazelle thrown in with the lions. The staff were courteous, helpful, knowledgeable -- and efficient. They got us in and out with no fuss. Great people. I'd definitely go back.

Yimfeldner05
9/04/2016

"Excellent "

It was great to work with the dealership. They were all very professional. Especially we thank Jordan. From the very first visit he had been very friendly and did his best to answer our questions.

Al Grimmig
9/01/2016

"Outstanding Customer Service and Wonderful Buying Experience"

We purchased a 2017 KIA Sorento from Ourisman KIA in Chantilly Virginia, on Monday, August 29, 2016. By far this was the most professional, efficient and customer oriented car buying experience in my 65 years. David Kim, our salesman was very knowledgable and attentive and he ensured we found the right vehicle for our needs. Great job David! Chris Bell the Manager was an extremely affable person and made us feel like one of the family without any pressure. His mantra was "He wanted to earn our business" and he worked with us to find a mutually agreeable deal that we were both happy with. Ben Braunstein, the Financial Manager was extremely knowledgable and showed us all the financing options available in a simple and understandable way. By far the trek through all the paperwork was a painless and quick process. The process was facilitated by Ourisman KIA's "Docupad" which enabled us to navigate through all the paperwork electronically and Ben was able to show us the impact of different options instantly. Amazing! Bottom line - we could not be happier with this car buying experience. The Team at Ourisman KIA was truly outstanding and I am recommending them to all my friends. They have earned my business and my respect.

missy94
8/21/2016

"Extremely happy with my experience. "

Everyone involved with helping me buy this car was extremely helpful, informative, positive, and all in all completely pleasant. This was my first time buying a car at a dealership and this experience has made me love this kia dealership. Fantastic staff and beautiful dealership with great offers.

David Rawlings
8/16/2016

"Satisfied"

Caroline Condon was very professional and though she is new, will make a very good Salesperson for Ourisman Chantilly KIA! KIA OPIMA is an excellent car and does not have CVT Transmission which seems most cars do. The CVT Transmission gives low mileage, but does not last, proof is in their warrenties. David Rawlings

Caroline Condon

Geo and
8/03/2016

""Love these guys!""

The best and easiest car purchase ever! Everyone at the dealership was so pleasant and friendly. Honestly we had no intention of buying a car and weren't even looking to buy. Our son and his girlfriend called and asked us to meet them at Ourisman. While they were test driving and going over paperwork, we looked around and fell in love with the Optima. We returned Monday, 8/1 /2016, for a test drive and the rest is history.....Now we have a new Optima in our garage!

Reviews of Ben Braunstein