Ourisman Chantilly Kia

4105 Auto Park Circle,
Chantilly, Virginia 20151
Ourisman Chantilly Kia Info
About Ourisman Chantilly Kia

Welcome to Ourisman Chantilly Kia | Serving Manassas Kia Drivers Thank you for choosing Ourisman Chantilly Kia! Since 1921, the Ourisman family of dealerships has been providing quality new and used cars, auto service, and repair to all our Manassas Kia drivers. Conveniently accessible from I-66, routes 28, 2,9 and 50, our Kia dealership is less than thirty minutes away from Manassas, Fairfax, and Tysons Corner. Just south of Washington-Dulles Airport, we are located in the Chantilly Auto Park, the area's newest and cleanest place to buy a car! View our hours and directions page to see just how easy it is to get to Ourisman Kia in Chantilly, Virginia.

About Ourisman Chantilly Kia Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Thursday 7:30 PM - 8:00 PM

M Taylor
6/24/2016

"Easy, fun, and helpful "

I came to the Kia dealership in Chantilly after looking on there website for a few deals on an Optima. Kia nationally had a great summer on us event.. 5 months no payments 0% yada yada. Came in and was greeted by David Kim right away. Looked at the floor model of the Optima, which in turns out was the one on sale. Anyways, David was great and Chris Bell the manager also helped me. I decided to pull the trigger, but hit a snag with the trade. Waited a day, came back, and they helped me get around it. Long story short, the shopping was fun, easy, and transparent. When I came back Silvia helped close it out and helped as much as she could. No one was pushy, and everyone was helpful.

sean in finance

Clara Ann Smith
6/18/2016

"Wonderful "

Because Ben did everything that he promise to get me in the car of my choice. Thank you very much for all your help, if anyone that I know wants a Kia I would tell them about you.

DLL1956
5/29/2016

"Great vehicle purchase experience!"

Purchased 2017 Kia Sportage from David Kim. Mr. Kim was a low key and knowledgeable gentleman. I also had the pleasure of working with Sales Manager Chris Bell and Ryan Phlegar in finance. All could not have been nicer. This is my 12th new car and by far this was the best purchase experience I've ever had!

NRFGoliath
5/29/2016

"Knowledgeable staff, Friendly Service, No "Hard Sell""

My wife and I met Mike Ellwood at a "Touch-A-Truck" event at a local school. Ourisman had a number of vehicles at the event to show off, and to allow kids to climb all over and touch. Mike's friendly demeanor and strong knowledge about the features of the vehicle we were looking at made for an easy interaction. We followed up with Mike at the Dealership the following week. We were out test driving a number of different makes of car that day, and so got to deal with more than a few sales people. Mike Ellwood, and the staff at Ourisman Kia stood out. It was a day of heavy rain and some of the sales people had us walking over half the lot while they tried to find what we were looking for, and it was minivans so they aren't hard to see. Mike and his team showed us what we wanted to see and then suggested we retreat to the dry showroom to look at a display vehicle more closely. I returned alone later in the following week to discuss financing options with Mike and the Finance department. We reviewed buying and leasing, and Kia was offering some great incentives on the leasing of the Sedona Minivan so I moved forward with pricing. I spoke with Mike about the trim level and technology package for the Minivan and was initially disappointed that what we were looking for was only in stock in Black or White. Neither color which suited us very well. It was then than Chris Bell the Sales Manager entered the picture. He and Mike reviewed and discussed with me again the options that were important, and then they made a suggestion. While I was looking at the Limited model, the SX model had all of the features I was looking for except for the dual sunroofs, which I must admit were more a cool novelty than a necessity. Even down to the heated steering wheel and surround view cameras, all was still in the tech package on the SX. Oh and did I mention that the price was thousands (yeah I know) less? Mike and Chris carefully detailed the capabilities for me, and they down-sold me. To a vehicle that better fit my needs. It was a great experience, and when Mike and Chris worked on the price they showed me, and I confirmed that I was getting a very good deal, which makes the whole experience better still. I worked with Ben Braunstein initially in Finance on the lease and service options. Very personable and friendly and helped through all of the jargon, and the systems at Ourisman are on what's called DocuPad, its very cool and it is very easy to see and read all of the fine print as you can ZOOM IN. I was there Tuesday when the team showed me the new model and we went deep on the finance review. Then I wanted to leave. To do research and review the decision with my family. And as anyone who has bought a car knows most dealers will do almost anything to keep you from leaving without a new car. Mike, Chris, and Ben did work to get me to the point of signing (it wasn't in the cards that day), but they did it with a deft touch that never felt "Hard". No disappearing "let me talk to my manager" foolishness. No histrionics, no drama. They made their best offer, and I held to my "I'll be back" stance, and they wished me well. I set a follow up appointment for Friday, Mike confirmed Thursday night and that was that. I returned Friday with my wife and we closed the deal in just a couple of hours. All documents signed and our new Sedona detailed and ready to go. On the final day I worked with Christian and Jordan Owens as Mike was on his ONE day off before the Memorial Day rush, and finished our financing with Ryan Phlegar who was great and made sure everything was 100% correct. I know this has been long, but the experience was very VERY positive at Ourisman Chantilly Kia and I can not more emphatically endorse Mike Ellwood and Chris Bell and really the whole team. A great experience.

My_Car
5/16/2016

"Pleased with the purchase of my new Kia"

Mr. J.D. Alasin, a Kia sales associate, was very knowledgeable, courteous, kind, and very quick with intelligent responses to my questions. He impressed me with the quality customer care that was imparted to us. I recommend J.D. to any one who needs to know the details and inner workings of a Kia. His vast experience it about cars and in particular a Kia is invaluable especially when it comes to selling one which he is a natural at. Ms. Ashlee Reynolds, a Kia sales associate at Kia, was also very courteous and knowledgeable about the Kia car that I was interested in purchasing. I was particularly impressed with how she interacted with us as new customers to the Kia cars since we had several Toyota cars. It was difficult to make the switch from having a Toyota for many years to buying a Kia, but I did it and I am very pleased so far with my Kia Sportage. It runs well and it comes with much more features than a Toyota for much less money. I have a bronze color which is also quite unique.

laydhazel
4/03/2016

"Excellent Kia and Staff"

The Staff at this Ourisman Chantilly Kia was Awesome, From the time my Son and I drive on the lot the salesman Jordan was ready to Help. Very Polite and Patience. We test drove 2 cars and I was in Love with the Sportage. Jordan kept a smile on his face all the time. He did everything to make sure we was comfortable while waiting. Ryan the finance Manager was Awesome as well. He came in on the middle of the deal and made sure we was please. Wonderful conversation during the whole time. These Guys was Excellent and I will recommend to everyone looking to Buy. Excellent Service to Manager Bryan as Well for his hard work in making sure I drove off Happy.

Fathom Kia Plus Buyer
3/30/2016

"Great experience."

When I arrived, Gus was outside to great me with a warm smile and hand shake. The email quotes were handed over and the process began. Several dealers had made poor comments about Ourisman so I went prepared. It was a perfect experience from beginning to the very late end. Huge thanks to Gus who stayed into the wee hours of the evening and helping me with moving my belongings from the trade in, putting the plates on my car, being a gentleman, offering drinks, and loads of patience. Not once did he make me feel pressured and when asked his opinion he shared honestly. Then there was Ryan who was extremely efficient, patient, and kind explaining all my details at length. Honestly this was my very best car buying experience ever. I had my price in mind at arrival and was able to meet my goals without suffering through the process. Let me say it again "BEST BUYING EXPERIENCE".

Gus Acheampong

Kia
3/28/2016

"Read Agreement Carefully"

I bought Kia Sorento in 2012. I was very happy w/ my car. However when my lease ended, I returned my car on time and as expected. Kia charged me $400 disposition fee. Very disappointed.

I don’t remember.

Michael O
3/27/2016

"The Best Kia Dealer in NOVA"

I have been purchasing and leasing new vehicles for over 40 years in NOVA, and these guys are the best I've seen. Everyone was helpful, from my 'Team' of salesmen, Marc Gold and Jordan Owens, to the Sales Manager, Bryan Whitlow and the Finance Manager, Ryan Phlegar. All are consummate professionals with great attitudes and a can and will do spirit. My greatest kudos to Jordan Owens who was able to get me through the financing and delivery process in under an hour! Added to that, is the fact he gave me a real "Education" in the workings of my new Sedona SXL. I couldn't be happier with Jordan, Marc, Bryan and Ryan. I highly recommend you see them first, as price and professionalism count for so much in this industry. You won't be disappointed.

Bryan Whitlow
Marc Gold

MyKia2016
2/27/2016

"My Experience at Ourisman Chantilly Kia"

I found the best car on the market for my growing family. My fiance and myself went to ourisman to look at the new Kia Sportage which has a full 5 star safety review but was a little out of our price range. My credit wasn't perfect but they worked with us and got us into a brand new 2016 Kia Soul. Our Salesperson Jordan Owens was absolutely one of the nicest guys I've met, he went above and beyond to help us out and I believe he did absolutely everything he could do for us. Thank your Jordan and thank you Ourisan Chantilly Kia we love our new car!

Reviews of Christopher Bell