Ourisman Chantilly Kia

4105 Auto Park Circle,
Chantilly, Virginia 20151
Ourisman Chantilly Kia Info
About Ourisman Chantilly Kia

Welcome to Ourisman Chantilly Kia | Serving Manassas Kia Drivers Thank you for choosing Ourisman Chantilly Kia! Since 1921, the Ourisman family of dealerships has been providing quality new and used cars, auto service, and repair to all our Manassas Kia drivers. Conveniently accessible from I-66, routes 28, 2,9 and 50, our Kia dealership is less than thirty minutes away from Manassas, Fairfax, and Tysons Corner. Just south of Washington-Dulles Airport, we are located in the Chantilly Auto Park, the area's newest and cleanest place to buy a car! View our hours and directions page to see just how easy it is to get to Ourisman Kia in Chantilly, Virginia.

About Ourisman Chantilly Kia Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Thursday 7:30 PM - 8:00 PM

sefarran
9/02/2015

"Partnership"

So I had a great experience working with the Team at Ourisman KIA. From Sales to Finance I felt good about the entire process. I usually dread the shopping for new vehicles but this time it was different. I actually felt like it was a partnership between myself and the dealership to get this deal done. In the end, I think we both felt like we had a fair agreement and all were happy. I will definitely be shopping at Ourisman in the years to come!

Hal Kronenberg, Emmad Sherdel

Steve & Sheryl
9/01/2015

"Perfect in every way. Our salesman, Jordan Owens was great!"

My wife and I bought a beautiful 2016 Kia Sportage at Ourisman Chantilly Kia this past weekend (August, 2016). I don't often write reviews and have an aversion to car dealerships. However, our experience at Ourisman Kia was so perfect that I thought I'd write about as a way of thanking them for a great deal and really nice car buying experience. Central to the deal was Jordan Owens, our salesman, an honest young man who took every opportunity to go out of his way to help us. Jordan is extremely knowledgeable when it comes to Kia’s and he took time to share his wealth of knowledge about the Sportage and Sorento. He never pressured or rushed us and we felt very comfortable buying a car from him. He gave us a great deal and patiently answered the many questions we had. Everyone at Ourisman's was great. Jordan’s best friend since childhood, Ryan, prepared all of the legal and registration documents and was also the perfect young gentleman to work with. I can’t recommend Ourisman enough, especially Jordan, the nicest car salesman we’ve ever met.

Ryan in Finance

Avra
8/26/2015

"They are the real professinals."

They help buyers a lot, and they were very patient with us. Alex spends more than 4 hours, and explained everything very clearly. Thank you very much.

Rick Wasser
8/18/2015

"Surprisingly Pleasant Experience"

As one who detests the whole new car buying game, I was pleasantly surprised at the professionalism and lack of usual games played by many dealers. I told them what I wanted and how much I was willing to pay. Despite an early stalemate on negotiations, we worked through it--again, without the usual BS so common at many dealers--and made the deal. David Kim is an exceptionally skilled salesman, Chris Bell and Billy Brown consummate professionals and Erin Hobson an absolute delight. This is my new dealer for life!

Ourisman Chantilly Kia responded to this review

August 20, 2015

Rick, I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of customer service excellence and we are glad that our team was able to show you what Ourisman KIA is all about. We would love to work with you again in the future. Regards, Billy Brown, GM billybrown@ourismanva.com (703) 263-2500

newkiaowner
8/03/2015

"Great Service"

My wife and I walked into the dealership really late and we were met by Farooq. He was so courteous and treated us kindly even though it was so late. He helped me find a car within my budget. It was probably the best car buying experience I've had. I will definitely buy my next car from Farooq.

Newkiaowner
8/03/2015

"Best car buying experience ever"

What an excellent experience. We were met by David Kim who was very knowledgable about our Sorrento. He even brought the vehicles into the service bay for us to look at since it was hot outside. We then got to work with Erin Hobson, who thoroughly explained every option we had. She was extremely knowledgeable and easy to work with. When we finalized the deal we met with Chris. He was outstanding. No pressure, no hassle, just what we like when looking for a vehicle. I can't say enough about our experience. My wife and I were to numerous dealerships in the area and David, Erin, and Chris were by far the best. I have already recommended them to friends. This will not be the last vehicle I purchase from Ourisman Kia.

Reinalyn
8/02/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!"

What an amazing experience! This is by far the best experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle. From the top notch customer base service from Marcel Okere and Erin Hobsm, to the ease of obtaining financing and even getting my new vehicle registered and getting the plates put on, I could not have asked for anything more. They even showed me how to pair my phone with the Bluetooth so that I didn't have to figure it out myself. If you are thinking about buying a car here, do not hesitate!

Marcel Okere

OptimaTurbo
7/28/2015

"Outstanding Service!"

Had an amazing stress-free buying experience this past weekend at Ourisman Kia Chantilly thanks in large measure to our Ben Braunstein. We first met our saleman, Ben Braunstein, last fall when we were just testing the waters and looking to get information about Kia's vehicles. We've always purchased Ford and Chevrolet so we needed to become comfortable with Kia. Based on the great experience we had last fall talking with Ben we came back to see him this past weekend to do a deal. Sure enough he was still at Ourisman Kia, which tells you a lot about the dealership right there when salespeople stay around, and he was just as attentive and helpful as when we met him last fall. He took his time with us, spent an entire afternoon showing us a variety of makes and models and made the buying experience the most pleasurable I've ever experienced. Ben and Finance Manager Emmad Sherdel took the time to show us a variety of financing options and ensured we got a great deal and payment we could feel comfortable with. I can't say enough positive things about Ben. Go visit Ben and I know you'll have a fantastic experience too!

Dalewilt89
7/28/2015

"Ashley Smith is amazing!!!!!"

Ashley smith is one heck of a sales woman, she's got a fun personality, and a lot of knowledge about the cars she sells. She helped me really get to know my car from day one. I felt like I was talking to a family member with her. Absolutely going to recommend to all my friends. Ashley Smith for the win!!!

fullthrill
7/23/2015

"no professionalism"

Simply bad and poor service from one of asian guy who was very useless. There's clearly big issue with communication. Never go back this place and never recommend.

Reviews of Christopher Bell