Ourisman Rockville

801 Rockville Pike,
Rockville, Maryland 20852
Ourisman Rockville Info
About Ourisman Rockville

The Ourisman Automotive Group is a family owned business that has been serving the needs of the Washington DC metro area for over 90 years. We treat the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate financing options. You can also request more information about a vehicle using our online form or by calling 301-424-7800. We look forward to serving you!

About Ourisman Rockville

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Robert
4/24/2015

"Friendly staff & excellent service"

The staff at Ourisman of Rockville are very friendly. My sales rep, Jimmy Alegre and finace rep Elizabeth Smith provided outstanding service. Will do business again.

April 26, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Ourisman of Rockville, Jimmy Alegre, and Jennifer Smith. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. We want every experience to be "five stars"! The team will be thrilled to hear your feedback! Enjoy your new car and we look forward to serving you for many years to come! Respectfully, Alonso Avila Internet Sales Director

Dan from DC
4/23/2015

"Nice buying experience"

The staff at Ourisman, including my salesman Justin Margot, were helpful and professional in my recent purchase of a new Mazda 3. One small point - they weren't fully-informed on all the features and options. But overall they made things go smoothly, including trading another dealer for the particular car I wanted and offering the True Car price.

April 26, 2015

Congratulations on your new Mazda 3! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is wonderful to hear that our staff and Justin were able to provide you with a nice buying experience. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Respectfully, Alonso Avila Internet Sales Director

cpseager1
4/22/2015

"Excellent Experience"

I recently bought a 2015 VW GTI from Ourisman. Both Jimmy (sales) and Jenny (finance) were wonderful to me, but were especially kind to my 6-yr old son. Your kindness truly made the purchase a pleasure. You both really went above and beyond! Thank you for everything.

April 22, 2015

Congratulations on your new 2015 VW Golf GTI! We truly appreciate your business and hope to work with you for years to come. I will make sure Jimmy and Jennifer know how pleased you are with their service. Thank you and we sincerely hope you enjoy every single mile in your new 2015 VW Golf GTI! Respectfully, Alonso Avila Internet Sales Director

Dongqing
4/21/2015

"Good people "

I came here in need of a car, and justin helped me find one that was perfect for me. He was very helpful, as was the finance dept. very nice people. Recommend

April 21, 2015

Congratulations on your recent purchase! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is wonderful to hear that Justin and our finance team were able to help find a perfect vehicle for you. We strive to provide all our customers with an excellent buying experience. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Respectfully, Alonso Avila Internet Sales Director

Jwillems
4/21/2015

"Fantastic Service! "

I bought a 2015 GTI from Jimmy Alegre. Jimmy was able to find me the exact car I wanted and beat other dealers prices. Very happy with my purchase and my experience with ourisman VW. Highly recommend this dealer and salesman!

April 21, 2015

We would like to thank you for your recommendations and for this amazing review. Our team of professionals is dedicated to providing you and everyone else who visits Ourisman of Rockville with only the best there is to offer. It's so nice to hear that Jimmy helped to make your experience such a positive one. Enjoy your new 2015 VW Golf GTI! Respectfully, Alonso Avila Internet Sales Director

Travno1
3/27/2015

"Painless experience"

I ran a few TrueCar estimates for various models before checking the online inventory at Ourisman. When I got down to the dealership Jimmy was attentive and respectful when I told him I wanted to "get a feel for the test drives" instead of going over numbers. After a couple laps I was set. Jimmy worked out an offer for under the TrueCar estimate and off I went to finance. Got a great offer on the interest rate too; even beat my credit union. All in all, great experience and I'm thrilled with the car. (Mazda3 iGT manual) This marks the second car from Ourisman. I would definitely recommend.

DealerRater
3/18/2015

"Jimmy"

Nice person. At first I didn't realize there are so many Golf models. I enjoyed the test drives and the beautiful Car loaner until my new car arrived!

N8dc
3/02/2015

"Great price and service, small glitch in finance"

They beat all other prices in the area for my new Mazda (used TrueCar) over the phone and email. Picked me up at the metro station and I drove off an hour later with my new car. Alonso and Jimmy were easy to work with. Jennifer made the finance stuff easy. Great experience. 5 stars. Called in a week later to cancel my extended warranty and talked to Juan (Jennifer was out). He said I had to come in to fill out a form. I asked if the form could be emailed to me. He said it was really hard, and to call back and ask Jennifer to email me the form. That's horrible service in my book (0 stars). I called Jennifer a few days later and she just took care of it, no forms needed (back to 5 stars).

Gator85
2/27/2015

"Great customer service, very responsive"

Jimmy got us the best deal we could get in comparison to other dealerships, and went above and beyond to offer the best customer service experience. He was very responsive both before and after we purchased the vehicle. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to friends and family.

pjkimrn
2/25/2015

"Don't hesitate to buy from Ourisman of Rockville!"

I purchased a 2015 Beetle and about 3 weeks later had situation where Jimmy and Ali made it very easy to trade in and get an even nicer model without having my payment increase by that much! I'm a repeat customer for a reason. Please don't hesitate to purchase from Ourisman of Rockville and bonus was Alonso got me a better interest rate!!

Reviews of Jimmy Alegre