Ourisman Rockville

Shannon Macatuno

November 17, 2016

"Excellent salesperson"

- Michael Penny

My wife and I were shopping for a VW Alltracks and Sportwagen and we met with Billy Devine in sales. As we live in the country in Virginia with few dealers around, there were actually very few vehicles for us to test drive. I had some work in Rockville, so we wound up there. The sales staff at out local dealership was not knowledgeable, and the sales manager was evasive when I asked any simple question. Not very helpful but nonetheless aggressive. So Bill was a breath of fresh air. He was knowledgeable, straightforward, and easy to work with. I train salespeople in another industry, and I would readily recommend Billy as to any customer who like simple, straightforward, honest answers.

November 14, 2016

"Customer Service"

- dicranj

I was at the Rockville service center recently and agian was very impressed by Perdita's excellent customer service skills. Although she is not my service representtive, Perdita is always very friendly, she greets me with genuine smile and asks how I am doing. This time my service representative was on his day off and before the department manager could find time and assign someone else to help me, Perdita volunteered, took care of my car issue and I was out of the office sooner that I expected. Thank you Perdita! Rouzanna O.

November 12, 2016

"5-Star Servie Center"

- Kathy E.

I visited Ourisman Mazda for service on November 5. We were greeted by Allen, our service Advisor the moment we put our foot on the ground. He asked us what he could do for us, if we had an appointment (we didn't). He guided us into the service department where he wrote up our service ticket all the while being pleasant, jovial, and very professional. He took us back to the waiting room and offered us coffee and a donut. He came back in 2 additional times just to let us know the progress and to be sure we were ok. I will continue to return to Ourisman Mazda for my service needs because of the treatment that was provided by 5-star Allen!

2017 Volkswagen Jetta