Ourisman Rockville

801 Rockville Pike,
Rockville, Maryland 20852
Ourisman Rockville Info
About Ourisman Rockville

The Ourisman Automotive Group is a family owned business that has been serving the needs of the Washington DC metro area for over 90 years. We treat the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate financing options. You can also request more information about a vehicle using our online form or by calling 301-424-7800. We look forward to serving you!

About Ourisman Rockville

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

mionata
6/29/2015

"Terrific experience!"

I bought a Mazda 3 last week and the experience couldn't have been easier. Jimmy Alegre was incredibly knowledgeable, honest, and a pleasure to work with. He spent an extraordinary amount of time going over all the car's features and making sure I was comfortable with all the information. I didn't think the experience could get better--especially since the remaining part of the process involved large amounts of money!-- but Jennifer was a blast to work with. She's so capable and really understands the nuances of financing a car. Many thanks to both of them. I will definitely recommend Ourisman to my friends and family!

Firsttimer
6/20/2015

"Great People!"

Great Staff, Very helpful! I knew what kind of car I wanted when I came into the dealership, and Jimmy Alegre made it so much easier to buy it. Would very much recommend this dealership and this Rep for anyone out there about to buy a car.

kaiwench
6/13/2015

"Fantastic Experience! "

Just bought a 2015 VW Jetta SE from Ourisman Rockville and my experience was great! Even though I ran into a little complication with my loan, Justin was very professional and helpful throughout the entire evening. He really took the time to make sure our car buying experience went as smooth as possible! If you ever find yourself in need of a car, I would definitely recommend Justin and the crew from Ourisman Rockville!

Smurfy202
6/12/2015

"E Golf "

I test drove an E golf while visiting my family last weekend out of state. I loved it but wanted to find one locally and in a different model. Jimmy Alegre at Ourisman Rockville quickly responded to my online inquiry and reached out to me. Rockville had the model I wanted and set up an appointment for me to see their car. The service provided was excellent and I decided to proceed with leasing the car the next day. Jimmy picked me up from the metro station and had my car shiny and ready. He expediently handled the paper work and settlement paperwork and had me out and driving in my new awesome car in two hours ! Thanks for the great service.

idiot3qu3
6/04/2015

"Above and Beyond"

After going in to test drive a used car, I was so impressed by the treatment that I received from Jimmy that, when I opted for a lease instead, rather than go to a VW dealership closer to me in Virginia I opted to work with Jimmy Alegre at Ourisman. I presented a difficult situation as I wanted to get a 4-door GTI in stick not realizing that practically the entire eastern seaboard does not have on in stock. Jimmy, however, worked tirelessly to find one for me, and he kept me updated the entire time to make sure I knew what was going on. The day the car finally arrived, Jimmy gave me a thorough run-down of what the car was cable of doing; something that he and everyone else at Ourisman consistently did: Inform me of every detail every step of the way. Juan Echeandia also made everything with the financing easy and painless-something of a rarity when dealing with people in that area. Going forward, I won't hesitate to recommend Ourisman to my friends and family, as I feel I can trust Ourisman to take care of them like they took care of me.

June 10, 2015

On behalf of us at Ourisman of Rockville, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Jimmy Alegre and Juan Echeandia. We will be sharing your feedback amongst our team. Enjoy your new VW GTI and please come visit us again soon! Respectfully, Alonso Avila Internet Sales Director

AdamShively
6/04/2015

"Jimmy Rocks..."

Jimy Alegre was fast, professional, and courteous. He responded to me quickly and changed around his schedule to meet me earlier than we were scheduled. He was fantastically knowledgeable about my new Passat TDI SEL Premium and was patient as I digested everything this awesome ride has to offer. I would totally recommend Jimmy and Orisman to anyone searching. Thanks! ADAM SHIVELY

June 10, 2015

We couldn't be happier that Jimmy provided you with a great car buying experience. He is a true asset to our team and we're very lucky to have him here at Ourisman of Rockville. Your recommendation means a lot us. Thank you for choosing our dealership, we wish you many happy miles in your new VW Passat TDI SEL Premium. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! Respectfully, Alonso Avila Internet Sales Director

cwm
6/01/2015

"Great experience buying my new Jetta!"

Jimmy and the team at Ourisman Rockville were outstanding! I had specific needs and wants, and they worked hard to meet them all, and a few more. I left with the car I specifically wanted- all my needs were met! The process was quick and painless! I highly recommend working with Jimmy and his team at Ourisman!

June 10, 2015

We would like to thank you for your recommendations and for this amazing review. Our team of professionals is dedicated to providing you and everyone else who visits Ourisman of Rockville with only the best there is to offer. It's so nice to hear that Jimmy and our team helped to make your experience such a positive one. Enjoy your new VW Jetta! Respectfully, Alonso Avila Internet Sales Director

Lupe.Aquino
5/29/2015

"2015 Jetta SE "

Justin at Ourisman Rockville was extreme down to earth and so very helpful during the entire process. There wasn't a pressure to buy with him and it made so much easier to make the decision to purchase a car from Ourisman. Also the extent of customer service he provided definitely goes over and beyond! Happy to recommend Justin and the folks at Ourisman to family and friends.

May 30, 2015

We couldn't be happier that Justin provided you with an easy and no pressure buying experience. He is true asset and we are lucky to have him on the Ourisman of Rockville team. We hope you are enjoying your new 2015 VW Jetta, please come back to visit anytime! Respectfully, Alonso Avila Internet Sales Director

kellyam89
5/18/2015

"2015 Jetta TDI "

The process was seamless. I emailed Jimmy with a few requests prior to coming in. He had the car that I ended up buying ready to be driven and had lots of information handy. He taught me the new features of a VW TDI (it had been a while since I had owned one). Overall, great experience and very friendly service. Thank you!!

May 23, 2015

On behalf of all us at Ourisman of Rockville, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Jimmy. We will be sharing your feedback amongst the our team. Enjoy your new VW Jetta TDI and please come visit us again soon! Respectfully, Alonso Avila Internet Sales Director

GolfR87
5/10/2015

"2015 Golf R - Excellent Service and Salesmanship"

Owner of a 2012 Golf R and wanted to look into upgrading to the 2015 Golf R. Reached out to Jimmy Alegre and scheduled a time to come in after work on 5/8/15. The dealership had the car ready and it sold itself. Total monster of a car compared to the 2012. Jimmy had an answer for every question I had about the car. Jimmy and Leo gave me an excellent and honest price for my trade in, and they also did the same for the 2015 Golf R. It was the most straight forward and comfortable car sales transaction I have ever had. I worked with Juan in finance who is extremely knowledgeable and transparent about everything auto finance. Highly recommend this dealer and the staff. Will continue to recommend Ourisman and buy cars from here! Thanks Jimmy, Leo and Juan.

May 23, 2015

Congratulations on your new VW Golf R! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is wonderful to hear that Jimmy, Leo, and Juan in finance were able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Respectfully, Alonso Avila Internet Sales Director

Reviews of Jimmy Alegre