Ourisman Rockville

801 Rockville Pike,
Rockville, Maryland 20852
Ourisman Rockville Info
About Ourisman Rockville

The Ourisman Automotive Group is a family owned business that has been serving the needs of the Washington DC metro area for over 90 years. We treat the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate financing options. You can also request more information about a vehicle using our online form or by calling 301-424-7800. We look forward to serving you!

About Ourisman Rockville Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Maarten Oyen
9/26/2016

"Very good experience with Jimmy"

I bought a car from Jimmy at Ourisman Rockville and I can recommend it to anyone. Jimmy really knows everything about the cars and he took his time with me. I bought it during the busy labor day weekend but never once felt rushed. Two big thumbs up!

sarahjohnson78
9/13/2016

"Fantastic Job"

My experience at Ourisman Mazda was absolutely terrific. Everything from the moment I went in was wonderful, from my salesman Billy to the financing department everything went very smoothly. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy. I ended up purchasing a new Mazda 3 and absolutely love it! Thanks again Billy and Ourisman. I look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Billy

HAPPYTOBEALIVE
9/09/2016

"A matter of life and death"

My 2016 CX-5 experienced catastrophic, life-threatening, electrical failure twice. After two failed attempt to repair, Ourisman gave me a loaner and said I should contact Mazda USA myself. Me?I am a customer. Rotten policy. Ourisman provided me a number for Mazda USA and a PO Box. Can you imagine? Could the dealership be anymore aloof or nonchalant with customers lives?

Service department

ClaireM
9/02/2016

"Honest and Open"

I bought a Golf S from Ourisman Rockville and was educated about VW brand by my salesperson, Jimmy Alegre, who had so much knowledge about the car, and gave me a lot of choices without any pressure. I actually had a great time. And the car is living up to my expectations, and more. There is a great team at this dealer and I will be getting my service from them, they made the experience so easy. I came because of a recommendation from a friend, and I would pass that on to anyone thinking of trying out a VW.

Cameron Sheikh

evan mayo
9/02/2016

"Miserable Experience"

Ourisman of Rockville is the type of dealer that gives all other dealerships a bad reputation. In one thirty minute meeting, they managed to turn an exciting experience into a dreadful process. After receiving a US News TrueCar price guarantee, confirming the "internet price" on Ourisman's own website, as well as getting Jimmy Alegre's verbal confirmation that they would honor the price, I was confronted with nothing but typical and shady bate-and-switch sales tactics. First they said the sale price was actually a leasing price, which has no logic, then they said even stooped to claiming that US News had not provided a disclaimer and that they had in fact even messed up the price. I could not believe they were blaming a respected nation wide program when it's clear the dealers provide the information and US News merely disseminates it! Unbelievable. I went the next day to DarCars in Silver Spring after detailing my experiencing to their sales reps, Dean Pelton and Keith Stewart. They provided a written quote, had the documents ready when I walked in, and there was ZERO negotiation. They actually even beat the BS price that Ourisman would not honor. Bottom line, stay away from Ourisman if you don't want to be manipulated and lied to and, if you want a VW and a pleasant experience, go see Keith and Dean at DarCars in Silver Spring.

glawlor
7/19/2016

"We felt totally comfortable w/ the honesty of the people..."

We felt totally comfortable w/ the honesty of the people we met with. I think we got a fair deal and great service. I would recommend this dealer to friends and family.

Shannon and Dana

July 22, 2016

Thank you glawlor for your thoughtful review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We welcome you to the family. We strive for customer experiences like this, and could not be more pleased. We truly appreciate your business and hope to work with you for years to come. I will make sure the entire Ourisman Rockville Mazda VW family know how please you are with their service. Once again welcome to the family and I know you are going to every single mile on your new vehicle. Robin Heintzelman Customer Relations Manager

Julie F
6/27/2016

"Excellent experience!"

We just leased a Golf sportwagon from Ourisman Rockville and had an excellent experience. Our salesperson, JImmy Alegere, was patient, knowledgable and open. He listened carefully to our questions and concerns and provided important detailed information. The finance manager, Kamran, was also very professional and pleasant to work with; he explained the numbers carefully and got us a great deal. We feel confident in the decision we ultimately made, in part because the process was so transparent and we could take our time to make sure we understtod the details and were making an informed decision. .

Kamran

July 15, 2016

Julie, Congratulations on your new VW Golf! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is wonderful to hear that Jimmy Alegere and Kamran were able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Respectfully, Robin Heintzelman 240-499-2497

aprilb
6/25/2016

"The System is Broken"

“Good night.” That was the one word retort I got from Gordy, the General Sales Manager at Ourisman Rockville as he abruptly walked off after I explained that I had hoped for the actual price they quoted online (via TruCar), the 0 percent financing offered on the manufacturer’s website, and a fair amount for my trade in. Apparently, his rude walk-off is all part of games played in the business of selling cars. Good cop/bad cop is used over and over again. Your salesman is your friend helping you navigate the grumpy managers. The next day I drove off with my new VW and got the quoted price, 0.9% financing, and close to what I expected for my trade-in. A fair deal and a great car, but the car buying experience is truly one of the worst customer experiences out there—no wonder it’s been more than a decade since I bought my last car. The amount of dishonest attempted manipulations to get me to part with more of my cash was astounding (and stressful). I don’t know if this is specific to Ourisman Rockville, but my experience met all the negative stereotypes of the industry. Here are a few examples that I have to call B.S. on. Once I arrived at the dealership, I was told the printed quote I had from Ourisman included a $500 veterans’ discount that didn’t apply to me. I was offered less than 50% of the fair market value for my trade-in. I was told it was impossible to receive both the price offered and the 0% financing. I spent many unnecessary hours at the dealership—seems they believe the more personal time you’ve invested, the less likely you are to walk away. The updated quote I received the next day had a $500 error on it in the dealership’s favor—I’m now supposed to trust that was an honest mistake? After finalizing the deal with the salesperson, the financing guy tried to claim that tax was on top of the price instead of included as agreed. He also tried to up the financing from 0.9 to 0.99%--just another way they try to nickel-and-dime you along with the hard press to get you to purchase pricey care packages for your new car. Even though the outcome was a new car at a fair price—the experience for someone who doesn’t like to haggle with people trying to gouge them was the pits. I hope when I buy my next car the whole industry has evolved and I can purchase direct from the manufacturer because the current system is broken.

Gordy March

Kathy123
6/22/2016

"Charged 1.5 hours of labor to install a battery"

I paid $265 for ourisman mazda to install a battery, then had to have the car towed from the dealership when I arrived to pick it up and the battery did not work. Rather than immediately issue a refund for the defective battery, chuck devault, the service manager, said that I would need to go through the "mazda warranty" on the battery to get my money back. I wasted a half day having my car towed from ourisman, and now have to sue them to get my money back. The problem was easily fixed when far east motors of silver spring installed a non defective battery. Skip the arrogance and incompetence at ourisman, and go to far east motors. I dealt with pj and chuck devault at ourisman. They were always very difficult to reach -- the automated system forces you to talk to many people before you get the one you actually asked for., Even paying them was a nightmare (20 minute wait). I wish that I had not paid them before checking to make sure the battery worked, but I had to to get the key. The Maryland attorney general's office should be investigating the business practices at ourisman.

Chuck devault and pj

wali
6/16/2016

"Great Service"

I lease my 2016 VW Jetta from Ourisman VW Rockville last week, my sales person Mr. Palizkar was professional , friendly, and very helpful, also the Manager Kamran worked very hard and give me excellent price and he was very patient. I recommend this dealer to any of my friend. Thank you all.

July 15, 2016

Wali, On behalf of all of us at Ourisman Mazda VW, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Ray Palizkar and Kamran. We will be sharing your feedback with our entire team. Enjoy your new VW Jetta and please ceome visit us again soon! Sincerely, Robin Heintzelman Customer Relations Manager 240-499-2497

Reviews of Jimmy Alegre