Ourisman Rockville

801 Rockville Pike,
Rockville, Maryland 20852
Ourisman Rockville Info
About Ourisman Rockville

The Ourisman Automotive Group is a family owned business that has been serving the needs of the Washington DC metro area for over 90 years. We treat the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate financing options. You can also request more information about a vehicle using our online form or by calling 301-424-7800. We look forward to serving you!

About Ourisman Rockville Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

fbutler
4/10/2016

"New Car Purchase Made Easy "

Ourisman had the new Mazda I wanted, Justin made purchasing it easy and pleasant as pie. He worked to iron out a few unique issues I had, with great professionalism and excellent communication. Great car, great price, great customer service. Thanks Justin!

Rcg10
2/12/2016

"Patient and professional!!"

Jimmy Alegre does not sacrifice his integrity to make a sale. I initially came to Ourisman to look at a used Mazda 6. Unfortunately, the day before I arrived, the car was sold. Jimmy alerted me of this via email beforehand, and he sent me several other options that he thought both suited my desired features in a vehicle and my budget. When I came to look at a couple of the vehicles, Jimmy was able to offer extensive and useful knowledge of all of the cars. I purchased a 2012 Mazda CX-7 from Jimmy today, and I couldn't be happier. I would definitely recommend Jimmy at Ourisman when you are in the market for a newer vehicle.

February 15, 2016

We couldn't be happier that Jimmy provided you with a great car buying experience. He is a true asset and we are lucky to have him on the Ourisman of Rockville team. We hope you are enjoying your 2012 Mazda CX-7, please come back to visit anytime! Respectfully, Alonso Avila Internet Sales Director

grannycar
2/01/2016

"Great hospitality! Great deal!"

I visited Ourisman Rockville intending to test drive a VW Golf GTI and the Mazda 3. I was trading in my 2007 Mini CooperS convertible--looking for a compact, sporty alternative with a manual transmission. Jimmy Alegre, the sales representative, was very knowledgeable and helpful in pointing our the differences between the two cars and guiding me towards the GTI. I drove the autobahn with performance package and fell in love! Jimmy and the whole finance team worked with me to get a great deal and I drove home that night with my new night blue metallic GTI with all the bells and whistles. Jimmy has offered to answer any ongoing questions this grandma has--particularly when it comes to the technology. What more could I ask for???

February 15, 2016

Congratulations on your new Volkswagen Golf GTI! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is wonderful to hear that Jimmy and our Finance Team were able to provide you with the 5-Stars experience we strive to provide all our customers. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Respectfully, Alonso Avila Internet Sales Director

avidoje
1/18/2016

"Great customer service!"

Very pleased with the customer service! Our sales person Justin Margot was very polite and knowledgeable. He knows a lot about the cars. The dealership has very clean cars. Highly recommended! Aleksandar Vidojevic Diplomat

January 20, 2016

We would like to thank you for your recommendations and for this amazing review. Our team of professionals is dedicating to providing you and everyone else who visits Ourisman of Rockville with only best there is to offer. It's so nice to hear Justin helped to make your experience such a positive one. Enjoy your new vehicle! Respectfully, Alonso Avila Internet Sales Director

lexagon
12/17/2015

"Financing department are sharks."

I contacted Ourisman on 12/14 to inquire about a used Mazda 3. I ended up speaking with a Geoff Lemme, Geoff was great, I had a price in mind and Geoff was great about negotiating with me. Now I live in Delaware. Rockville, MD is 2+ hours. I went that night to look at the car and test drive it. Now I'm very young, I just turned 19 and I've had many experiences already with not being taken seriously when I show up alone to test drive and negotiate cars. I also have had experiences where I agree on the phone to a price and then I get there and the price changes. I felt like Geoff was taking me seriously but still ultimately felt like he was expecting my dad or boyfriend to call shots for me. That's okay, I don't blame him since I'm an unusual case. After signing a few documents, I was given a credit app and introduced to the finance manager. I had my own personal financing (as finding somewhere to finance me was nearly impossible) and brought the pre approval letter to show that. Now a pre approval letter means I am approved for whatever amount stated on the document. The finance manager was quick to inform me that the pre approval letter meant nothing and that I didn't REALLY have financing. When I questioned this he said he'd been in the finance business for 18 years and he knew better. He also informed me that since the pre-approval letter meant nothing I could not take the car that night unless I filed for financing through them in case my bank decided to not finance me. Now, my car I currently had was not going to make the trip to Rockville no matter what. I said fine, but warned them not to run it more than one time because I was positive they wouldn't be able to beat any rates or even probably get me financed at all. After a while John came back with a purchase order for me and very quickly and irritated told me he couldn't get financing and when Geoff asked more he just said very loudly and from across a fair distance " I sent it in everywhere and even put higher income and none of them came back" My first problem is 1) why did you increase my income when I don't make that monthly and 2) Why was my credit submitted multiple times as if that would suddenly change the banks minds. Needless to say I was pretty upset because I would have to make another 2+ hour drive with the check and was told repeatedly that the car could not be held so if someone got there before I brought the check I was SOL. That ends the first day of annoyances. On 12/15 I emailed Geoff saying I was coming to pick up the car, now the night before it was made very clear to me unless I came back with money I wasn't getting the car. Geoff quickly responded to my email saying "As long as you have your pre approval you're good to take it off the lot!!" Uhh...what? Are you kidding me? Regardless, it was too late so, I came in with a bank check for the agreed upon price and suddenly my file couldn't be found. I know that no one, maybe even Geoff didn't think I'd be coming back. I'm a young kid, I don't look great on paper. No way was I coming back for the car. They underestimated the wrong person. After spending a good hour getting paperwork found, insurance info refaxed, which had to be done twice because I am on my parents policy and it said nothing about "you being covered to drive their cars" I was taken to speak with John again. Now, by this point in time I was just so ready to leave. I was exhausted, frustrated and just wanted my car. John came into the office, put a new purchase order in front of me and nonchalantly explained that it would be 11 dollars more. Now. 11 dollars is not a big deal. But it had been explicitly agreed upon that at the price Geoff and I came to they had my business, but not a dollar more. I was quickly informed that the taxes on the first purchase order were incorrect and that I had to pay taxes otherwise it'd be illegal. I told John I understood that but I should not have to pay for the dealerships oversights and that nothing that changes in the middle of the purchase order should affect what I pay. It's their job to arrange things to make ends meet. When I asked about them eating the 11 dollars John looked at the purchase order, laughed and said the sales price for the car was what it was and it wouldn't change. John was also kind enough to print out a list of Delaware taxes and fees for me to prove he wasn't lying. Now why couldn't that have been printed out the night before to make sure the first purchase order was correct? I excused myself because at this point I was tired of being treated like a toddler who needed taxes explained to me and spoke to my dad on the phone. Now Geoff, being a good salesman saw me outside and on the phone and quickly asked me what was wrong. After telling him what was going on he went and talked to someone and suddenly the sales price was 11 dollars cheaper. After going back into the office John didn't bother to speak to me anymore, just slapped papers in front of me to sign and then take them away. I was friendly through all of this as if I hadn't been I would've been equally as rude but that would've just made the ordeal last longer. After signing I was free from the office and took the car off the lot as soon as I could. I went and parked in another parking lot to finish adjusting and playing with the car. All in all the experience was saved by Geoff because if he hadn't of stepped in I was willing to rip the check up and walk out based on the idea that I was bait and switched. I couldn't be happy with the car, and I was pleased with Geoff's service but the finance department( at least one associate in particular) is very shady and very very rude when they don't get what they want. I would tell friends to go there but ultimately be prepared to deal with a lot of nonsense if they count you out.

John

firsttimebuyer2015
12/10/2015

"Great experience for a first time buyer"

Working with Jimmy was a great experience. He helped me figure out exactly what I wanted without being pushy or trying to sell me anything extra. He followed up and made sure I was taken care of without over doing it. When I was ready to complete the purchase, he worked to get me a great deal. Overall the process from start to finish was much more relaxing and simple than I anticipated thanks to Jimmy.

DustyDo66!
12/09/2015

"Happy Customer"

Jimmy made me feel comfortable throughout the entire sales process. I was confident I was getting a good deal and great car. I'd highly recommend working with him. He'll get you in the car you need and want with as little hassle as possible!

Dgil1234
12/02/2015

"Very good experience"

Jimmy was extremely helpful in our car buying process and did not attempt to push us into buying anything extra. He was professional throughout the process. I highly recommend going straight to Jimmy when you step into the showroom.

GW
11/23/2015

"Great experience"

Jimmy was great during the whole sales process. He was straightforward, helpful and enthusiastic but not pushy. He worked with me on all aspects of the sale...everything was very positive and pleasant.

Dorothea
11/23/2015

"It was a very good experience from start to finish"

,The sales rep Jimmy Alegre was very patient, pleasant and professional. It was my first experience buying a car and he explained the process with clarity,

Reviews of Justin Margot