Ourisman Rockville

Ray Palizkar

June 20, 2017

"Awesome service"

- Nancys

Jay was great! Even went to Virginia in rush hour to get my vehicle. Got exactly what I wanted for my trade in. Nick, his Manager gave me a deal l couldn't say no to and even bought me dinner while I signed the paperwork. The business office was also outstanding and made signing enjoyable. Great deakership! Great people!

Jay Glazer

June 02, 2017

"Most efficient purchase experience"

- Allen Z.

I did my research before contacting the dealership. Upon my arrival, I was greeted by Jimmy who had prepared the car I'd be interested in. He's truly knowledgeable and helped me understand what I was actually looking for. He was also very transparent with pricing. In an hour I was ready to close the deal. I'm happy with the car, and happier with the experience.

Jimmy Alegre
Alonso Avila

May 23, 2017

"Great Service"

- emacpherson

I brought my Mazda3 for service had another great experience at Ourisman. My service consultant, Mike Porter, was awesome. He was so nice and kept me updated on the status of my car, including anything that may need work/service in the future. He even found me some coupons and saw that I had enough service points to bring the costs down a bit. I always feel taken care of at Ourisman and still bring my car there after 5 years.

Mike Porter