Ourisman Rockville

801 Rockville Pike,
Rockville, Maryland 20852
Ourisman Rockville Info
About Ourisman Rockville

The Ourisman Automotive Group is a family owned business that has been serving the needs of the Washington DC metro area for over 90 years. We treat the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate financing options. You can also request more information about a vehicle using our online form or by calling 301-424-7800. We look forward to serving you!

About Ourisman Rockville

N8dc
3/02/2015

"Great price and service"

They beat all other prices in the area for my new Mazda I've the phone and email. Picked me up at the metro station and I drove off an hour later with my new car. Great experience.

Gator85
2/27/2015

"Great customer service, very responsive"

Jimmy got us the best deal we could get in comparison to other dealerships, and went above and beyond to offer the best customer service experience. He was very responsive both before and after we purchased the vehicle. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to friends and family.

pjkimrn
2/25/2015

"Don't hesitate to buy from Ourisman of Rockville!"

I purchased a 2015 Beetle and about 3 weeks later had situation where Jimmy and Ali made it very easy to trade in and get an even nicer model without having my payment increase by that much! I'm a repeat customer for a reason. Please don't hesitate to purchase from Ourisman of Rockville and bonus was Alonso got me a better interest rate!!

pbphil
2/08/2015

"Great experience "

Buying my new car with Jimmy was an awesome experience. Jimmy gave me a great price and was helpful every step of the way. I couldn't imagine buying a car being any easier.

Fannie Matthew
2/04/2015

"A Great Experience for Purchasing a Car"

My salesman is Jimmy Alegre, a very professional and personable young man who knows how to make you feel very special. I drove my 3rd Beetle home on yesterday. I rate him as an EXCELLENT salesman. Fannie

Damos1264
2/03/2015

"LOVE LOVE LOVE this dealership"

Jimmy is THE BEST and Jennifer in finance feels like an old friend. I drive past the Ourisman in laurel to go to Rockville! They truly care about you. Jimmy is low pressure and a real easy guy to talk to. He is super professional and you can tell he cares about you. Jennifer in finance...... what can I say? She worked her tail off for me and got me a better interest rate than I could have hoped for. Do yourself a favor and check out this awesome dealership!

Monica
1/28/2015

"Someone you can trust!"

Jimmy is honest and straight forward, someone you can trust! He sold me an awesome car five years ago and I went back to him when I needed a new car this week. He understood my needs and proposed a great solution. Through my interactions with him I have gotten very fond of Ourishman Rockville. My loan was handled by Juan Echeandia, and he was very, very helpful! I am most grateful and recommend Ourishman with no hesitation.

DealerRater
1/16/2015

"Jimjy"

Jimmy is very professional and attentive to his customers. Ali is very pleasant and well informed about cars. VW Golf TSI is a beautiful car!

Mike Z
1/12/2015

"Super-friendly, no haggle professional service"

I can't say enough about Jimmy Alegre - very professional and personable, quick to respond to my inquries, a "non-salesman salesman" who made my car-buying process smooth and haggle-free. I'd recommend Ourisman Rockville based on my experience with him alone. Juan Echeandia from the finance department was also no-nonsense and helpful.

Tony Notice
12/16/2014

"Great from when I arrived."

Staff was great with the assistance. I was there just to tint my window's, the entire staff made me feel very welcomed and the service was speedy. Thank You

Ken Davis