Ourisman Rockville

Ray Palizkar

Juan Echeandia, Business Manager, Ourisman Rockville

Juan Echeandia

April 25, 2017

"Great Experience buying a car"

- Stacelynnn

Bought a 2017 VW Beetle convertible with Ray. He was very knowledgeable about the product, showed me the garage, answered all my questions, helped clean out my car, and even filled up my gas tank before I left. I have bought cars in the past and had terrible experiences, but this was very smooth. I would recommend Ourisman, and Ray to anyone!

April 22, 2017

"Stellar Customer Service and Quality of work"

- Jose H

My wife and I have been servicing our VWs at Ourisman Rockville now for over 2 years and the trust that we have been able to form with the Service Advisors as well as with the Technicians and Mechanics is priceless!!! We used not to trust dealers service. But at VW Ourisman of Rockville they will take the time to explain what's needed now and what can wait for a few more months. If during a routine service interval they find something wrong they will invite you to the shop and show you along with the tech or mechanic working on your car the found issue and fully explain your options. Seeing is believing. We cannot see our selves servicing our VWs anywhere else... Thank you Jesus, Alan, Andrei, Mike and Chuck for your honesty and professional friendly service. Samir & Lorie

April 19, 2017

"New Jetta"

- Anne Marie H

I just bought a new Jetta, and the salesman, Billy Devine, did a great job. He knew all the features of the cars, and explained everything. The buying process went very smoothly, and he answered all my emails very promptly, and followed up after I bought the car. I'd bought a Jetta 14 years ago at another dealership, and this experience was much better.

New 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata, $25640