Ourisman Rockville

Finance Director

August 18, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service"

- Krusin39

I enjoy working with Allen Krum! Allen is very knowledgeable, patient, friendly. Allen always takes the time to explain my services, details of the car and keeps in touch with me throughout day with updates! His recommendations are always helpful to determine what if any services I may need or should consider! It's always a pleasant, hassle-free experience, from booking an appointment, to picking up my vehicle! Allen takes the stres out of my visit!

Allen Krum

August 14, 2017

"Excellent Service & Professionalism"

- SS Mom

Allan K. was terrific with his friendly and professional service. Allan took the time to explain the diagnosis and provided feedback on my vehicle needs but without being too pushy or aggressive about it. The work was completed ahead of schedule and Allan took the time to show me the dirty filter parts and why is was important to have a clean one. This is the 2nd time I have been to the Rockville Ourisman and both times my service expectations were exceeded. The team there values the customer and one is treated with respect which is different than the experience I have had at other places. I have taken my Mazda and my husband's VW here and will definitely continue to do so!

Allan K.

July 28, 2017

"My 2015 Beetle wont see anyone but Allen!"

- VWluvr

Professional, time efficient and thorough, Allen and his team are the best! Booked a last minute appointment and with no waiting the service center went into action and completed the work in the time estimated.

Allen Krum