Ourisman Rockville

Ourisman Rockville

Call
Ourisman Rockville Info
About Ourisman Rockville

The Ourisman Automotive Group is a family owned business that has been serving the needs of the Washington DC metro area for over 90 years. We treat the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate financing options. You can also request more information about a vehicle using our online form or by calling 301-424-7800. We look forward to serving you!

About Ourisman Rockville

"WORST Customer Service I've ever experienced"

Last Saturday, I went to the Rockville location to buy a brand new 2014 Mazda3 i grand touring. I entered the building and there were about 7-8 salespeople in the room but no one greeted me with even a "Hello" or "How can I help you". Apparently, the lady who looked at me and then just disappeared was the greeter. The main sales manager was sitting down talking with a couple so I stood near the entrance for 15 minutes. I told his assistant that I came in to buy a car, and he said that they were busy and went back to listening to their conversation. After they left, I told the sales manager that I was very unhappy with their customer service. He had the greeter come up to me, but instead of apologizing, she asked if I had been helped yet, when it was very apparent I was already sitting down with the salesperson. On top of that, they didn't have the car I asked about and said that they would have to get it from Pennsylvania. He even referred me as "that girl" when he was talking to his manager about the pricing. In short, I was completely put off by the way they treated me and left. The same day I went to another dealer in Ellicott City and bought a brand new 2015 Mazda6.

"Great Customer Service, Understanding"

From the get-go, Will made sure to introduce himself to us without even talking cars. We were browsing various dealerships, but he made us welcome to come back. Tyyeast was very friendly and helpful during the test drive and financials. She didn't apply pressure tactics and answered our questions. The finance and management listened as I explained my financial situations and took what I'd say into consideration, even though I'd have to push in one direction or another, but that's typical of any deal. Hope they keep up the customer service, Ourisman of Rockville is worth checking out when car shopping.

Tyyeast Rodriguez

"Big Disappointment"

Two weeks ago we identified a car at the now Ourisman Dealer in Rockville. We bought our Mazda5 there 3 years back, so figured we would go back… On Arrival we were kindly greeted and the sales person was willing to show us a couple cars, the car that was listed on their website, was in “detailing” so we couldn’t see it nor was he willing/couldn't find out what the price was (not yet listed because it just arrived). Couple days later I noticed that the listing price was there, so I emailed him to see if we can come to term on the price. After a day of silence I emailed again to be sure he got my request. I was told to come in to discuss the price. I explained that with 3 kids I can’t visit each dealer to discuss a price on the car and will only come down if it will fit my budget. And again no response… Then I figured maybe more luck if I go thru his manager, but the provided name didn’t show up a employee there, so didn’t bother. I resorted to their online system and received an automated email from their Online Manager, I emailed my story and never even heard back at all. So back to the sales rep (the first one); I emailed him, to let him know I really wanted to get a car on the road before Aug 1st, which gave us 3-4 days. He said that he was in training and will talk to his manager… Never heard back from him! From my purchase 3 years back, I already sold that car and bought another one and buy every 2-3 years a other used vehicle. So somewhat experienced with the process, but never had to chase a dealer to discuss a price. To quote the sales rep “. I may be able to save you some money, but we could only do that if you were here in store”. Between the store and my house are 20-30 dealers…, why I’m driving pass all these other guys to come to you?? It is one thing not to be able to meet my price or budget, as it is tight one and OK… but requiring for people to come in, while I already came down once… Sorry, they had their chance! BIG dis appointment, So my rating: Customer Service: there nothing available under poor Quality of work: bad communication and not willing to go the extra mile Friendliness: the Sales rep was never rude, face to face he was nice Price; Priced on Nada's/ KBB Clean retail value, they listed suggested retail price $3K more and stated the car is on sale Overall Experience: The above should say enough I will not select any person(s) involved, because I don't want anybody to get in trouble, but I do hope they might take this chance to coach their staff in responsiveness

See comment in review

"Horrible service center"

THE SERVICE CENTER IS SO HORRIBLE - they would charge you for something they never told you about; they are never on time, would never call to say the car is ready unless the car spends some nights there. The assistant manager and manager were very rude when they talked to us. We were twice to produce a spare key, because the care had to be programed twice. This is despite not being told that we would have to bring all keys including the valet/master key to them during our first visit. The second time the car was being programed, we were never told we would be charged for it again. We were charged an expensive amount of money. This happened despite having purchased this car brand new from the center. We never took the car anywhere else to be serviced. When I told the manager that their yelp review doesn't say much about them he actually slammed the door on me!! I have never felt so disrespected and my dignity being questioned like this. It is their loss, because we were about to purchase another car from them,

Mike Porter and his manager

"Shannon Macatuno Is Terrific "

My wife and I visited this dealership the other day to test-drive both the VW Sportwagen and the Mazda 3 and were lucky to be helped by Shannon Macatuno. He's a terrific salesman: knowledgeable, personable, and low-key. He clearly loves cars and was eager to help us find the right one. We're still mulling over the decision. If we settle on the VW or the Mazda, we wouldn't think of buying it from anyone else.

"Purchased a 2014 GTI and could not be happier"

I purchased a 2014 GTI at the end of June from Jimmy Alegre and I could not be happier. Jimmy Worked with me through the whole sales process, and provided me with a great deal. I look forward to my maintenance check ups (If their service department is anything like their sales department I am sure it will be a great experience). Jimmy has responded to all my phone calls and emails in a timely manner. This was the best dealership experience I have had, although I have only purchased 5 cars from dealerships. Thanks for the great customer service. -Tony

"Great neighborhood car place"

We have bought 4 cars over the years from Congressional and now Ourisman Mazda and are always satisfied. The free car washes and first oil change are nice perks and they now have points for loyal customers to accumulate. Their website is really helpful for searching for cars so I knew what I wanted and was able to easily schedule a test drivel financing is at competitive rates. My salesperson was Jimmy Allegre who responded to my many phone calls and worked with me to find financing. He knew the car inside out. I was buying a replacement Mazda5 that was identical but seven years newer. He knew all the details about how this was different/better than our 2007 model. He also had it ready, gassed up, and made it a quick and easy transaction.

"Jimmy was GREAT!"

Easy and friendly process from start to finish. Jimmy is knowledgable, friendly and did not pressure us in any way. We got a fair deal and would go back to Jimmy again without hesitation!

"No pressure, great prices and friendly staff"

Ali Hatman is a friendly, informative, and no pressure salesman. My car buying experience from him was excellent. He went out his way to get me the car I wanted, and at the price I wanted. I would gladly buy my next car at Rockville Mazda and from Ali. Alan Cutler Potomac, Maryland

"How to take the dread out of buying a car"

I dreaded going. I begged friends to go with me but we couldn’t synchronize our schedules. So I had to go alone—to buy a used car. My dread quickly turned to delight when I met Jay Glazer who works at Ourisman of Rockville. His quiet, calm, and straightforward manner reassured me that we would have a straightforward conversation about what I was looking for in a car. Jay listened carefully to me, explained all of the options well, and safely navigated me through the multi-step process of buying a car. I highly recommend Jay Glazer and the other staff at Ourisman of Rockville.

Reviews of Shannon Macatuno