Read Reviews Oxnard Hyundai

Overall

4.9 out of 5

510 lifetime reviews

Oxnard Hyundai

None of this dealership's employees have received reviews. Be the first to write a review.

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Oxnard Hyundai

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Oxnard Hyundai has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Oxnard Hyundai

Our corporate philosophy is about delivering quality. We’re passionate about our brand and about customer care. We see things from a global perspective, always striving to maintain our reputable success within the automotive industry and our community.

Our Hyundai owners aren’t just customers, they’re part of our Hyundai family. To us, it’s not just a job - it’s our passion. Our goal is to help assist our customers in making the right vehicle choice for themselves through reasonable prices and extensive vehicle knowledge. While our skilled and well-trained technicians in our service department specialize in providing fast and reliable service.

Together we form Oxnard Hyundai - your local dealership for exceptional service & prices!

Our Location

terilea63@gmail.com
7/23/2014 2:04:38 PM

David Kim

My Review Of Oxnard Hyundai :

Francisco Vasquez was a pleasure to work with, friendly, professional and had lots of knowledgeable advise!
Started out looking at used, found a better deal going with new through the internet. Francisco searched for the perfect one for us until he found it and made it all happen :-)

David Kim was also helpful, knowledgeable, and sped us through the finance process with ease and professianlism!

"Outstanding Customer Service"

armandolush
7/23/2014 2:12:15 AM

Francisco Vazquez

My Review Of Oxnard Hyundai :

I honestly went to just view a car I liked online and I did not expect much but to go in and see if it was the right car for myself. I saw that car and it looked better in person than in pictures. I am a first time buyer and I did not have high hopes that I would be able to get the car. Through their amazingly hard work they were able to get me a better deal than I would have imagined of getting. Francisco Vazquez was great and did the best job he could. and I appreciate everything you did sir. Thank you for everything!

Added: 7/23/2014 2:05:40 PM

Armando, it was a pleasure to read about your first buying experience working with Francisco. Our top priority is delivering informative service at an efficient pace, without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any way. It's delightful to know that we were able to provide you with such a memorable and pleasant experience. Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. We look very forward to seeing you again in the future!

Twitter
"happy customer, GREAT service"

happycustomer805
7/20/2014 3:55:29 PM

Frank Gaeta & David Kim

My Review Of Oxnard Hyundai :

I would definitely recommend Oxnard Hyundai to friends and family. Frank Gaeta provided great customer service from the beginning and was not pushy as other salesmen have been at previous dealerships we've dealt with. He answered all our questions and made our used car buying a great experience. Mr Kim in finance was very helpful and we're thankful for his great work and for getting us the lowest apr possible through our bank. Now I see why they are the #1 dealer in the auto mall, they have no competition, they are the best, thanks again guys. Hopefully next time my wife is ready to trade her car, it'll be for a Hyundai.

Added: 7/21/2014 11:29:53 AM

On behalf of our dealership, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about our sales team. Frank and Kim are great people person and they strive to create a positive buying experience for every customer. They will be very happy to hear that he was successful in that endeavor. We will continue to offer the best car buying experience to each and every customer we come in contact with. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to come see us. We hope that this experience encourages you to return to us for any future auto needs and we thank you again for your business.

"Customer Service Review"

Mgp3313
7/20/2014 11:18:53 AM

Frank Gaeta

My Review Of Oxnard Hyundai :

Frank Gaeta was a wonderful, friendly, and an extremely honest salesman. purchasing this car was a fun, non-stressful experience. I recommend dealing with him in looking for new and used vehicles.

Added: 7/21/2014 11:24:55 AM

We would like to thank you for your wonderful feedback about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Frank was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again.

Twitter
"Excellent Professional Services Provided"

jjhhester
7/13/2014 6:14:19 AM

Marquel Bryant
Sean Fuchs
David Kim

My Review Of Oxnard Hyundai :

Marquel Bryant was my salesperson. His approach was professional and friendly. He listened to me as I told him what I was looking for in a car. He went out of his way to show me the type of cars that might interest me. He also stayed within my price range which I thought was considerate. He took the time and had the patience and worked with his team to make sure I was satified with the numbers. He went over all the features and benefits of the car. He and his co-worker also delivered the car to my grandson's birthday party with baloons, my grandson was surprised and loves the car.The entire team who worked with me were very nice. Marquel's knowledge and intergity is without question an asset to your operations and the industry. I highly recommend Marquel. He is a professional with high moral values that knows how to treat his customers. He made my purchase easy. I truly appreciate the respect and friendlyness he showed during my visit to your dealership. We will displayed his cards in our store and actively make referrals to him and tell our customers about the positive experience visiting your dealership, thanks to best of the best, Marquel Bryant! Truly, he's a breath of fresh air! Thank you Marquel

Added: 7/18/2014 1:47:11 PM

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to inform us of your ongoing positive experience. We are sincerely pleased to know that Marquel's efforts have made the difference in your car buying experience, and he is a valuable team member, indeed. Your testimonial gives us the knowledge that we are making a significant impact and moving forward in a positive light. If you ever have additional questions or need a service, we are more than happy to lend a hand. Take care!

Twitter
"Wouldn't change a thing!"

JennyShaheen
7/11/2014 1:57:07 PM

Alejandro Echevarria

My Review Of Oxnard Hyundai :

Go buy your car here and see Alejandro. It"s that simple! I drove two hours to get this car and I'm glad I did.

Added: 7/18/2014 1:47:41 PM

Jenny, thank you for the wonderful review and for traveling to Oxnard Hyundai from quite a distance to do your business. Alejandro is one of the best at his career and your review is spot on. We will continue to offer the best car buying experience to each and every customer we come in contact with. Thank you again for your kind words and business.

Twitter
"Great experience they went above and beyond!"

trevorvdw
7/10/2014 12:00:42 AM

Scott Glen

My Review Of Oxnard Hyundai :

It was past time to trade in my 2001 Toyota Camry Solara and after doing my research I decided that a 2012 Hyundai Sonata was what I wanted to replace it. The car finder service of our credit union found 3 possibilities at Oxnard Hyundai and set up an appointment with Scott Glen to check them out. Unfortunately the one that was priced lowest was already sold by the time we got there but Scott took us on a test drive in the next best priced one which had slightly lower miles, new tires, etc.

We decided to buy it and Scott went through the paperwork with us and got us a very fair trade in price on the old car. The finance manager was able to get us a better rate than our credit union and rolled in an extended warranty for a reduced price that was also lower than the credit union warranty.

We drove the car home and when we got out of the car we noticed for the first time a big scrape and dent on the roof that somehow nobody had seen when inspecting the car earlier. I'm still not sure how we overlooked it. I contacted Scott Glen via email and let him know that we were disappointed that a certified preowned Hyundai had such a big cosmetic blemish. Scott surprised me and said that their dealership would take care of it and provide us with a loaner at their expense. True to his word the damage was taken care of and I was provided with a loaner at no cost.

I am very impressed with the dealership, the car and the staff of Oxnard Hyundai and would not hesitate to buy from them again.

Added: 7/18/2014 1:48:45 PM

We love hearing about guests who have a wonderful experience at our dealership and we are happy you are one of them! We appreciate your comments and are glad to hear that Scott was able to meet your needs. At Oxnard Hyundai we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new purchase. Take care!

"amazing customer service"

stachead
7/9/2014 12:50:09 PM

Frank Gaeta

My Review Of Oxnard Hyundai :

We recently went in to find a car to fit our family. Frank was amazingly honest, upfront, and helpful with us. The best service hands down! We got a great deal and a great car! I have been telling friends about Frank because he truly made our car buying experience pleasant, and I was dreading it for nothing! I'm in love with our hyundai sonata!!!!! Thanks Oxnard Hyundai! I wanna mention also I had to make a service appt to get a Second key made and the guys in service were super friendly and helpful also. Great dealer all around!

Added: 7/18/2014 1:49:28 PM

Congratulations on your new Sonata and thank you for writing this fantastic review! It is of utmost importance that our guests leave our dealership confident that they made the right decision. I am happy to hear about your positive experience with us. Frank is a key component of our team here at Oxnard Hyundai and he will be very happy to hear about your experience. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. Take care!

"Great Experience"

A Team
7/7/2014 3:05:09 PM

Greg Jarvis

My Review Of Oxnard Hyundai :

We are sandwiched between two Hyundai dealers, one North of us and one South. We selected the Oxnard location and could not be happier. Greg was knowledgeable about the Santa Fe and took the time to work through various scenarios with us on the purchase making it a great experience for us. When it is time to replace our other vehicle we will definitely consider Oxnard Hyundai first before shopping anywhere else.

Added: 7/18/2014 1:50:09 PM

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. At Oxnard Hyundai, we work very hard to provide each of our customers with a personalized and hassle-free experience. I am happy that Greg was able to exceed your expectations. Enjoy your new Santa Fe! Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Take care!

"Excellent Expierence"

Hrsemn
7/6/2014 5:35:10 PM

Chris White/Bill M/ David Kim

My Review Of Oxnard Hyundai :

My lease was up on my 2012 Elantra GLS that I got from the same dealership in August 2011. I leased a 2014 Elantra SE from the same dealership on 7/5. I must say that this time around, the experience that I had was far more superior than back in 2011. They not only had a lot more cars, but they were able to make a great deal and get me out within a reasonable amount of time. I look forward to coming back in '17 for my next lease. Kudos to the staff that were kind, courteous as well as knowledgeable and professional.

Added: 7/18/2014 1:51:08 PM

Congratulations on your new 2014 Elantra! I am very pleased to hear that our consistent professionalism and great customer service has earned your repeat business. Oxnard Hyundai’s primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. I’m happy to hear that you left our dealership feeling confident about your purchase. Don’t hesitate to call or stop in if you should have any additional questions or concerns.

Reviews 11-20 >>