Palisades Audi

Palisades Audi Info

Biener Audi

Mohegan Lake Audi

"Great Experience"

I recently leased an A3, and had an all-around positive experience. I worked with salesperson James Davenport, who was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle and the various financing options, including working out arrangements so that I could exit out of my prior lease. Service was friendly, deal got done quickly, and James was generous with his time in familiarizing me with new vehicle. Finance Manager Timothy Galdieri was also extremely professional and helpful. Strongly recommend.

James Davenport, Timothy Galdieri

"Pleasant Experience"

We had a pleasant experience with our recent purchase of A4 at this dealer. The sales person (Frank Raniolo) had done a great job with helping us to make the decision. I would strongly recommend this dealer to my friends.

Frank Raniolo

"My new. car purchase"

My sales person Rob Cici and John the (GM) were both out standing. I would recommend palisades audi to friends to buy an AUDI VW

Rob Cici & John (GM)

"Excellent Buying Experience"

This was my first experience with this Audi dealership and it was truly an excellent buying experience. The staff was so pleasant and professional to work with. I absolutely recommend going to this dealership!!

Ken Stong

"Excellent Buying Experience"

Recently purchased an A5 Convertible 2014. Contacted dealer via internet with interest. I purchased my previous car (BMW) through the internet for initial contact, this works for me. Then I came in, but had already established a relatioship, discussed deal with dealer, next time we had car! Dealer, James Davenport, was excellent, truthful, direct, loads of information provided. Financial person, Eric, very direct and helpful. I would highly recommend dealership and an A5. Thank you James Davenport!

James Davenport, Eric

"Excellent Buying Experience"

I was not expecting to purchase from this dealership since there were Audi Dealers which were closer in proximity to my home; however, after visiting the dealer twice when I was in the neighborhood and desiring a test drive on the second visit I quickly discovered that Palisades Audi and Frank Raniolo in particular applied a very soft sales approach which was refreshing to say the least. I was not pressured in any way and I had done my homework with respect to a "fair" price to purchase the vehicle I was interested in and I knew the fair price for my trade. Palisades Audi delivered and presented me with an initial set of numbers which was very fair and with only minor discussions we were able to make a deal. Frank took the time during the test drive to provide clear and substantive information about the vehicle and during delivery insured that I was comfortable with all aspects of A-4 and, also sent me internet links to tutorials should I need them. The "after sales" approach of the business manager was also not a "hard sell" with respect to programs I may or may not want and I was happy with the purchase of the maintenance plan since I had every intention to service my Audi at the dealership for this anyway. All in all, I was very impressed with Palisades Audi and I would go there again in the future.

Frank Raniolo

"buying experience"

i have been buying cars from palisades audi for many years going to back to a 2004 A4 Cab. I strayed and had a few different brands until the past 5 years since 2010 I have been back purchasing Audi's again. The buying experience -especially working with Rob Cici -is like having a true friend in the business. the word "NO" is not in his vocabulary. I have purchased numerous cars for my employees ( S5, A4, A7, A6. and most recently a new A5 coupe. Rob makes it simple. I trust him and he will do anything to make me happy. Its a perfect relationship.

robert cici

July 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. I am pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our sales department. Customer service is our top priority so it is always reassuring to hear about your latest experience with our dealership. Thank you for choosing Palisades Audi. Regards, Alex Enanian - Sales Manager

"Be cautious when buying used cars from this dealer"

Although we have ended up with a car that we like at the end, I would advise everyone to be very careful when buying used cars from this this dealer. My reasons are: 1) We asked the sales person whether the car we were purchasing had been used as a loaner car in the servicing department and the response was 'no'. However, a few days later when going through the contents of the glove box, we found a few old 'loaner agreements' for the car that we purchased. 2) You would assume when buying a car from a dealer (especially when that car had been their loaner vehicle!) that it comes with two keys. After we had signed all of the documents, we discovered that they were giving us just one key and wanted to charge us around $350 for a second key, refusing to work with us any other way (reduce the price of the car, or meet us half way on the cost). 3) A minor point - the car also didn't come with an owners manual and since Audi don't put PDFs online, I had to purchase this online separately. I would have been wary of all these things when buying a car privately, but it is very disappointing when this happens with a dealer. Either way my advice is don't trust the dealer and don't take anything for granted. The Sales Manager never once reached out to see how things were going.

Shawn, Bob

July 25, 2014

Thank you for your review. I apologize for your less than satisfactory experience with our sales department. Our goal is, and always has been to provide all our valued customers with outstanding service. If there is anything we can do to better serve you going forward please feel free to contact me directly. Regards, Jon Degraw - Service Manager

"A Pleasant Car Shopping Experience - Really!"

I am one of many who generally despises shopping for cars. Working with James Davenport at Palisades Audi, however, was actually enjoyable. His focus on allowing me to select the car I wanted and working out a deal that I could live with was quite refreshing. If you've ever imagined working TOGETHER with a car salesman to achieve a mutually beneficial goal then seek out James. It really can happen.

James Davenport

May 19, 2014

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know that you had a positive experience with our sales department. It has been a pleasure doing business with you and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Regards, Alex Enanian - Sales Manager

"Purchase of our new Audi A4"

We were in the market to buy a new car. from personal research, we narrowed our search to the Audi A4 and the lexus Hybrid or IS models. We met with Kris at the Audi Nyack site and he took us through our options on the A4. he is very knowledgable and asked all the right questions to assure we were getting what we wanted and needed. We took a test drive and was very impressed. We were commited to investigate the Lexus so went there are looked and test drove the Lexus, both my wife and myself. We were very impressed. We were very torn and it was a very close decision. We decided to let my wife drive the Audi and at that point we felt we found our car. Kris was very attentive, not pushy, but took us through the proces, discussing options in great detail, fully understanding what we wanted and found the car. We are very happy with the car and very happy with the ease of the process.....my only suggestion would be , on your checklist, remind the new buyer to install their EZ pass in the new car.....

Kris Anders, Eric Gross

May 19, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. I am happy to hear that you had a pleasant buying experience. We take great pride in our work, and always go the extra mile for our valued and loyal customer's exceed their expectations. It has been a pleasure doing business with you, we hope to see you again soon. Regards, Alex Enanian - Sales Manager