Palisades Audi

Mohegan Lake Audi

kevin123
9/24/2016

"Excellent Service"

I walked into a couple other Audi dealerships, and as a 21 year old, no other dealership paid any attention to me. I went to Classic Audi in Eastchester since it is right next to where I live, but the sales people didn't take me seriously. I decided to take the half hour drive across the bridge to Palisades Audi, and was immediately assisted by Joe. I was looking to lease a 2016 A3 2.0, and he offered to take me for a test drive since I never got to drive the car before. Sat down in the car with me for 20 minutes just describing all the features of the car before we took it off the lot, and he was very knowledgeable about the car. Although I am probably one of the youngest people to walk into an audi dealership by myself, Joe took the time to treat me no differently than any other customer. I was offered an excellent price, and came back with my father the following day to pick up my new 2016 A3 2.0 quattro. Definitely recommend this dealership.

Joe Morales

zi3dq
9/14/2016

"Thanks to Rob Cici!"

Nice dealership - Rob was great to work with! I traveled up on a Saturday morning and they made sure that my trip was worth my while that we could strike a deal within the limited time allotted.

Rob Cici

EricV
9/06/2016

"Service Department Works for Me"

I have a "new to me" 2015 A8 that I needed regular 15k service on. They were very helpful and informative. They also pointed out that the Washer Fluid Cap was missing and proactively ordered a replacement for me. I also had an issues with a door ashtray opening whenever I would shut the door and they immediately addressed the issue and ordered a replacement.

Service Manager (Tim)

LED
8/31/2016

"Purchased a used A5 Convertible "

I normally despise shopping for a new car (well, new to me). However, when my husband and I walked in and met Devon, he was straightforward, professional, and gave us an excellent price. I can not imagine buying my next car anywhere else.

Devin Wooten

Devlin Coyne
8/16/2016

"Overcharged ,faulty equipment "

I had a fair amount of typical work done on my 2002 s4 and got two" new" tires, and was charged nearly double what my usual mechanics would have,also those "new" tires were dry rotted as well.

Don't remember

nicknicassio
8/16/2016

"Excellent Service"

Rafael Rosario was thoroughly helpful, and I got exactly what I was looking for. I highly recommend Palisades Audi and Rafael. The whole process was convenient, fun, informative, and I left feeling great that I got the exact car I wanted, well within the price range I was hoping for. I never thought buying a car could be so stress-free!

Rafael Rosario, Kris Los

Marc
8/15/2016

"Quick and easy"

Made my buying experience simple and easy. I would recommend palisades audi to anyone interested in a pre owned or new audi. Overall good experience

Paul Mikula

a6buyer
8/08/2016

"Excellent from start to finish"

Robert Cici was straight forward and I did not feel that I was getting the usual "car salesman" experience of not feeling good when walking out of the dealership. He was in touch with me often before the deal and has reached out several times after my purchase to insure that I am satisfied with the A6. I highly recommend him.

Robert Cici

Yonasonjonathan
8/01/2016

"Great car great experience "

Joseph morales was there to help me from when I arrived at the dealership, even though I wasn't sure I was going to buy a car, but after talking with Joseph morales I was totally convinced to purchase the Audi A6 he was extremely helpful and I highly recommend everyone to use Joseph morales when interested in purchasing an Audi

Joseph morales

AmVet
8/01/2016

"Car is dead after second motor I think they use faulty parts"

I really like these guys at first. I actually told my clients to go here as they liked the car but my motor had a manufacturer defect. They replaced the motor. Weeks after that the water pump goes out. Replaced the water pump. A month later the turbo goes out. Replaced that. A couple months later the 2nd motor dies and they have refused to warranty. I can't help but feel they just keep putting faulty parts into the car and don't do it correctly. I have 3 years of payments on a vehicle that is rotting in my drive way and hasn't functioned properly longer than a month. Now am having to waste my resources on legal action. It has prevented me from getting to work or anywhere, forced the closure of my business and ruined my credit. House now in foreclosure. Audi has gone from dream car to the worst decision of my life. Not so merry Christmas' for me ever since. My life for their dysfunction. What was I defending in the Airforce? Apparently corporations efforts to profit off of the demise of American citizens.

Jason Nix