Palisades Audi

Biener Audi

Jlglynn
7/10/2015

"Great Experience"

From start to finish, our car buying experience was great. I have never enjoyed buying cars, but I would recommend Palisades Audi to everyone. Their customer service is second to none.

John Rossi

Happy , Elaine
7/08/2015

"Excellent service and not pushy or overbearing"

I had gone to an other dealer and felt pressured and as if i were being lead to what he wanted. Frank was not pushy at all, answered all my questions and could go a step beyond what I was asking. When I left with my new car I felt comfortable and very happy getting the exact car I wanted.

slarnell

"SATISFIED CUSTOMER"

I have always liked Audi's but strayed away because everyone told me how bad they were in terms of service and the cost of service. I never purchase new auto's and I found a lovely 2012 A4 all black that caught my eye at Palisades. It is a CPO and it is a lovely vehicle. I am satisfied with the way it drives. A buddy of mine has the 2012 3 series, and after driving both vehicles, I am completely satisfied with my decision. Frank Raniolo was extremely patient and took care of me during this process. I love my new Audi and am looking forward to staying in the Audi family from now on. Sean

S4Rich

"Lease end buy out."

I recently bought the S4 that I had been leasing. My first Audi was an A4. Virtually all my experiences at Pallisades Audi have been excellent. Particularly with my Sales Rep Paul Mikula. RG.

Paul Mikula

L Lopez

"Purchase of Q5"

My wife went to dealership and was treated with the utmost respect. The dealership gave us top dollar for our trade in and was very responsive to our needs. In addition, the financing was explained in detail and multiple payment options were offered.

LennyBay
7/01/2015

"GREAT SERVICE!!"

Thank you Palisades Audi for such wonderful timely, fast, quality service. Tim and his team far exceeded my expectations for an auto dealer & have not had this type of quality experience with a dealer. thank you again & again!

Tim Pillon

ldevasia
6/30/2015

"Audi palisades "

Audi palisades was wonderful with helping me purchase my first car. Frank was so good at explaining everything and was so helpful through the whole process! I recommend him to anyone interested in buying a new Audi!

Frank

Jhickey87
6/21/2015

"First car purchase couldn't have gone any better!"

Rob made me feel right at home from the very start of my vehicle search. Everything was handled in a timely manner, but I never felt rushed or pressured into making a decision. Tim went over the finances, and it felt very easy and understandable for so much information to grasp. If I were confused about any aspect, he had no trouble helping me along to make sure I knew exactly what I was signing for.

Rob Cici, Timothy Galdieri

carguy2015
6/08/2015

"Palisades AUDI Service"

As I expected , The service department at Palisades Audi was great ! They took care of my needs flawlessly . Great diagnostics, no problems for a loaner car. John D'Angelis and staff were terrific . My second Audi with them. plan to go back for a third one .We also have a Volkswagen with them which I recently brought in for service as well . Also a great experience ..... Thank you to all at Palisades AUDI and Volkswagen we shall return .

John D'angelis , Jason Nix , Brian Thiel , John Mastroeni

Eljay999
6/06/2015

"Best experience!"

2nd lease with Rob Cicci- Best experiences I've had in 40 years of car buying. Looking forward to number 3! the dealership as a whole is great.

Rob Cicci