Palisades Audi

Nyack, New York 10960
Palisades Audi Info

audi914
4/16/2015

"Terrible post-sales experience with Palisades Audi"

This is the second Audi I've bought from Palisades Audi. The first, in 2010, was a very good transaction. This time I bought a 2014 Audi A4 Premium Plus on December 31st from John Russo. At delivery on January 2nd, I noticed some paint chips along the hood and around the grill of the car. John said no problem, I'll look into it and you can bring in the car in the next week or two to get that touched up. I also asked about getting the Sirius free trial turned on which he said he would do. I finally asked him if the steering wheel could be swapped out for the three-spoke sport variant (I'd pay of course) and he was going to look into it with service. All this was going to be wrapped up within a couple of weeks. It's now more than three months later. I don't really care about the Sirius or steering wheel, to be honest - not worth the hassle at this point. However, it's inexcusable on the paint chip issue. Despite several calls and emails, he either promises to look into it or doesn't respond. More recently, he's not responding, nor is the General Manager. This really reflects poorly on the dealership. I wouldn't buy another car from Palisades Audi. They sell you a car and turn their back on you the minute you drive off the lot.

John Russo, Ken Strong

thefruchtman
4/15/2015

"excellent customer experience"

I highly recommend this dealership. I had a wonderful experience with them. Very professional! I was in and out of the dealership same day with my brand new Audi!

Frank Raniolo

RoyRaeburn
4/11/2015

"Rob Cici made me stay with Audi."

I bought another A8L after initially thinking of switching Brand for a change. I have been a customer of this dealership for years, but my experience with Rob Cici was outstanding. He made it fun, never rushing, always professional. He is a STAR. The whole team, from GM to Sales Manager to service staff were sensational.

Rob Cici

Joe
4/10/2015

"Purchase of A-4"

At this point in time, after 1 month, I still have not gotten the missing parts that belong to this car. Nor have we settled the incorrect refund amount due. They are extremely poor at responding to calls and emails. Also, we were told that if we paid off the financing within 30 days there would not be any finance charge. This not true.

John Russo

WestDesign
4/09/2015

"My Palisades A6"

I had very high expectations for choosing the dealership of my A6. I contacted EVERY single Audi dealership in a 200 mile radius from Brooklyn; this included the local New York dealers and those in Connecticut, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and even Delaware. It took me almost two months to find the dealer that would meet my price and get me the all the features I was looking for. I didn't think any one would be better with this than Richard Cerino, the sales manager at Audi of Brooklyn. I was almost certain that I would be buying my Audi in Brooklyn; Richard redefined my experience at a car dealership with his no pressure and leisure approach. Then I met James Davenport at Palisades Audi who went even further in assisting me to get exactly the vehicle I wanted. Even his general knowledge of the A6 was excellent, and the way he communicated the information made everything feel easy and simple. James simply surpassed all previous Audi Specialists, and I met plenty.

James Davenport

XKR44
3/30/2015

"Bad Sales Great Service"

I bought a new car here in 2013 and would not use this dealer for sales. They misplaced my keys and did a poor job of explaining the media center on the car. I am an IT professional and still have a hard time with it. The only saving grace at this dealership is the service department. The Service Manager, Jay Nix, and service tech, Allyson Heim are top notch. I have owned Mercedes Benz, Porsche, Range Rover, and Lexus prior to this Audi...and none save the Lexus dealer can match these guys for service. I do wish they had more loaners, but am always accommodated if there is an emergency. I always get a warm welcome and an accurate appraisal of what things will cost. Buy your Audi elsewhere but definitely get it serviced here.

Allyson Heim, Jay Nix

Coh audi
3/17/2015

"Audi A3"

Easiest purchase I ever made. Highly recommend Shawn to anyone looking to get a new Audi. Finance department was easy to deal with as well. We even got our new car in the same day.

Shawn Memetov

mlscama
2/18/2015

"These people are far from honest and lack basic skills"

I worked with John Russo, He did make sure the car i wanted was there and he did hand me the car keys but that is about it for this dealership. i transferred my plates from my old car to my new car and this was apparently mind blowing for these genus'. the lady i spoke with either Diana or Megan, have zero clue about customer service nor do they even know how to register a vehicle. i filed a better business bureau compliant that was not answered by the dealership and i was not the first one issued. plain and simple they are a small poorly run dealer that had a very nice car they received from a trade in. so i had to buy from them but next time i would happily pay more to shop elsewhere.

John Russo, Ken Strong, Diana Kinsley

Q5 Owner
2/02/2015

"Pleasant experience throughout the entire sales process!"

Hassle free, pleasant experience in purchasing our certified Q5. Shawn was professional & extremely helpful during the selection and purchasing process. We will definitely return to Palisades for all of our future Audi purchases!

Shawn Memetov

jevonewig
2/02/2015

"Best in Customer Service"

I have owned/leased Audi's since I got my permit 15 years ago and Palisades Audi has never let me down in service and quality... Ask for Rob!

robert cici