Palisades Audi

Palisades Audi Info

Coh audi
3/17/2015

"Audi A3"

Easiest purchase I ever made. Highly recommend Shawn to anyone looking to get a new Audi. Finance department was easy to deal with as well. We even got our new car in the same day.

Shawn Memetov

mlscama
2/18/2015

"These people are far from honest and lack basic skills"

I worked with John Russo, He did make sure the car i wanted was there and he did hand me the car keys but that is about it for this dealership. i transferred my plates from my old car to my new car and this was apparently mind blowing for these genus'. the lady i spoke with either Diana or Megan, have zero clue about customer service nor do they even know how to register a vehicle. i filed a better business bureau compliant that was not answered by the dealership and i was not the first one issued. plain and simple they are a small poorly run dealer that had a very nice car they received from a trade in. so i had to buy from them but next time i would happily pay more to shop elsewhere.

John Russo, Ken Strong, Diana Kinsley

Q5 Owner
2/02/2015

"Pleasant experience throughout the entire sales process!"

Hassle free, pleasant experience in purchasing our certified Q5. Shawn was professional & extremely helpful during the selection and purchasing process. We will definitely return to Palisades for all of our future Audi purchases!

Shawn Memetov

jevonewig
2/02/2015

"Best in Customer Service"

I have owned/leased Audi's since I got my permit 15 years ago and Palisades Audi has never let me down in service and quality... Ask for Rob!

robert cici

Myrnacan62
1/14/2015

"3rd Audi purchased here"

This is my third Audi from this dealership and my best experience there. My sales representative John was very thorough and helpful. A true professional. This is the way to go!

John

curg11
12/24/2014

"Amazing"

Never thought I would write a review about anything, but this dealership deserves it. I am a disabled veteran and wanted a dealership who were upfront and honest. I have been looking for a car since July 2014, now after about 50 dealerships in 4 states I am sitting in my 2015 Q5. Shawn was the best salesperson I've met in 4 states. He saw I was a family guy and a veteran. He was the only salesman to be up front with me, and went the extra mile for me. He got the car for me on the day he promised, he knew how much the car meant for my wife and got it done. Now we will be working on our next car. To all my veterans who are reading this and want an audi. Go to this place and ask for shawn he will take care of you. No veteran should ever be taken advantage by dealerships. Shawn took care of my family and I. I know he will take care of any veteran.

Shawn M

NewCar 2015
12/18/2014

"Terrific experience purchasing 2015 Q3"

We purchased a new 2015 Q3 from this dealer. Kris Anders was very knowledgable and great to work with. He made sure that he understood exactly what we were looking for in a car. The car was delivered in perfect condition and in the timeframe promised. Upon delivery, Kris took us through the operation and functions of the car. All in all, a seamless purchase, and we would highly recommend this dealership.

Kris Anders

sagarnibandhe
12/03/2014

"Great Experience"

This was my first purchase from Palisade. I had a great experience buying my audi Q5 with Palisades. These guys are very knowledgable, helpful and co-operative. Thanks Palisade Audi.

Frank Raniolo and Tim Galdiere

J H
11/26/2014

"Poor service"

We purchase a used certified Q5 from this dealer. This is our second purchase from them and the last. The finance manager sold my wife a wheel and tire plan although she was not aware she was buying it and had told him she had no interest in buying any add ons. We only realized she bought it after getting home. She was busy and in a rush to leave the dealer and was not paying attention. What we have found frustrating is that the finance manager has not made any effort to cancel the contract even though we sent several emails. He is also not reachable by phone with a mailbox that is full at all times. Emailing the manager did Not make a difference. We also reached out to the protection plan provider and that also has been frustrating. The car was also in the service department twice within two weeks of purchase with a squicky noise from the back seat. The service department was helpful but a certified car shouldn't have had that issue. There are many Audi dealers out there so PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALER. If you are spending your hard earned money, do it a dealer where people treat you as a customer before and after you buy from them.

Sales, finance & service

dgreviewer2014
11/08/2014

"Great experience purchasing 2010 Audi A5 Cabriolet"

I looked at about 25 used certified cars before purchasing from Palisades Audi. My experience with Palisades was great..... First, at most other dealerships, I felt like the sales people were sharks. I immediately liked working with John Russo who I felt wasn't going to pressure me (it's ironic that i purchased from the dealership that was the least pushy). Second, the car was already somewhat detailed when I showed up to look at it so it was showroom ready. Most other dealerships, the cars were in terrible condition and the sales person gave promises that it will look brand new after it was detailed. Palisades took the extra effort to make sure the car was presentable before showing it. Third, i felt the pricing was fair. I looked for a long time and the pricing seemed fair so I didn't even negotiate. I probably could have saved a couple hundred dollars but I was ready to buy. I drove 3.5 hours each way to make the purchase and it was worth it. Thanks, David

John Russo