Palisades Audi

Mohegan Lake Audi

Cmeehan93
6/14/2016

"Amazin service"

This was an anazing experience! The sale rep took the time to find the perfect car for me. I couldnt be happier with the new audi that i have just recently leased :)

Rafael Rosario

Lailas327
6/14/2016

"Best experience at car dealership "

This was my first experience with leasing a car and was Made an excellent experience with the help of Joseph morales at palisades Audi in Nyack. He patiently worked with me to find me a vehicle within my price range with all the features I was looking for. I highly recommend this dealership and joe to find a great car at a great price!

Joseph morales

John N.
6/08/2016

"Straight shooter"

Joe Morales is a pleasure to deal with. With his help and experience my son was able to Lease a new A3 for about the cost of a Honda Accord. Thank you Joe.

Joe morales

david b
5/31/2016

"Great Experience"

Devin Wooten was a pleasure to work with and he was able to work out a lease for us that was perfect. The entire team did a great job and I would recommend Devin and the dealership to everyone

Devin Wooten

AdamR
5/21/2016

"Very pleased with our experience..."

A first rate, straightforward buying experience -- exactly what you'd want when buying or leasing a car as special as an Audi. We'll be back again!

Devin Wooten

Julie
4/23/2016

"The experience I've ever had buying a car"

I've always been hesitant when dealing with salesmen and car dealers so I went into Palisades Audi with my guard up. However when I met Joseph, he was very personable and straightforward with me especially as he got to know a little about what I was looking for. He was a joy to speak with and explained everything in a clearcut manner that allowed me to make some quick decisions that I would not regret. I bought our A6 right there on the spot that day and have been excited to drive it even for a quick run to the grocery store. It's interactions like the one that I had with Joseph that will make me stay in the Audi family in the long run.

Joseph Morales

Hillside Jones
4/17/2016

"Great Dealer - Amazing Service"

The sales experience was very straight forward with the very knowledge Sales person, Rafael, explaining everything in detail including all the features of the car. This was followed on with the professionalism of the Service Department. A please to work with.

Rafael Rosario, Jason Nix

Gfingers3
4/08/2016

"Amazing service "

I went into palisades Audi on a Saturday afternoon and met with Joseph Morales. We went out on a test drive in an Audi s3 and within the next 30 minutes the numbers were worked out to exactly what I was looking to pay. I've had my car for a little over a week now and I couldn't be happier. Amazing customer service!

Joseph Morales

AGL
3/30/2016

"My appointment was on time and a loaner car was given. It "

When I leased my car I was specific about what I wanted and needed. I needed all wheel drive and wanted a manual transmission. I had been driving Subarus for many years but they no longer offered the higher end models with manual transmissions. I learned that the Audi A4 was the best choice for me. My sales associate was very nice, professional and helpful. I did go to a different dealer to compare price and would never get a car from the other dealer. When I go for regular service it's always a pleasant experience. I make appointments and get a loaner as I stated above. I would highly recommend Palisades Audi.

Cory. Sorry can't tell you his last name.

Palisades Audi responded to this review

April 04, 2016

Thank you for your review. I am delighted to hear that you had an all around positive experience with our dealership. Our goal each and every day is it to provide all our valued and loyal customers with excellent customer service. It has been a pleasure doing business with you. Regards, Jay Nix - Service Manager

Suzy
3/29/2016

"Great service, not pushy"

I visited Palisades Audi after checking other dealer's certified pre-owned vehicle prices online. Paul Mikula was very patient and informative and was able to provide an excellent deal for me. I drove my new car home that afternoon.

Paul Mikula

Palisades Audi responded to this review

April 04, 2016

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that you were happy with our sales department. Our top priority is our customer satisfaction so it is always greatly rewarding to hear about your latest experiences. It has been a pleasure doing business with you, Regards, Ken Stong - Sales Manager