Palisades Audi

Audi Meadowlands

Mohegan Lake Audi

Devlin Coyne
8/16/2016

"Overcharged ,faulty equipment "

I had a fair amount of typical work done on my 2002 s4 and got two" new" tires, and was charged nearly double what my usual mechanics would have,also those "new" tires were dry rotted as well.

Don't remember

nicknicassio
8/16/2016

"Excellent Service"

Rafael Rosario was thoroughly helpful, and I got exactly what I was looking for. I highly recommend Palisades Audi and Rafael. The whole process was convenient, fun, informative, and I left feeling great that I got the exact car I wanted, well within the price range I was hoping for. I never thought buying a car could be so stress-free!

Rafael Rosario, Kris Los

Marc
8/15/2016

"Quick and easy"

Made my buying experience simple and easy. I would recommend palisades audi to anyone interested in a pre owned or new audi. Overall good experience

Paul Mikula

a6buyer
8/08/2016

"Excellent from start to finish"

Robert Cici was straight forward and I did not feel that I was getting the usual "car salesman" experience of not feeling good when walking out of the dealership. He was in touch with me often before the deal and has reached out several times after my purchase to insure that I am satisfied with the A6. I highly recommend him.

Robert Cici

Yonasonjonathan
8/01/2016

"Great car great experience "

Joseph morales was there to help me from when I arrived at the dealership, even though I wasn't sure I was going to buy a car, but after talking with Joseph morales I was totally convinced to purchase the Audi A6 he was extremely helpful and I highly recommend everyone to use Joseph morales when interested in purchasing an Audi

Joseph morales

AmVet
8/01/2016

"Car is dead after second motor I think they use faulty parts"

I really like these guys at first. I actually told my clients to go here as they liked the car but my motor had a manufacturer defect. They replaced the motor. Weeks after that the water pump goes out. Replaced the water pump. A month later the turbo goes out. Replaced that. A couple months later the 2nd motor dies and they have refused to warranty. I can't help but feel they just keep putting faulty parts into the car and don't do it correctly. I have 3 years of payments on a vehicle that is rotting in my drive way and hasn't functioned properly longer than a month. Now am having to waste my resources on legal action. It has prevented me from getting to work or anywhere, forced the closure of my business and ruined my credit. House now in foreclosure. Audi has gone from dream car to the worst decision of my life. Not so merry Christmas' for me ever since. My life for their dysfunction. What was I defending in the Airforce? Apparently corporations efforts to profit off of the demise of American citizens.

Jason Nix

Rayuba55
7/16/2016

"Bad experience "

They treat us like a rug, as soon as they find out that we're not ganna get approved . We have to beg to these people to call us back to get our deposit back , for 1 month we've been trying to call them ,

Chris from the finance department and Rafael Vasquez

Audi3lover
7/15/2016

"Excellent!!!!"

We absolutely love our A3, this is our first Audi and we are very happy so far. Thank you Rafael for all your help and for checking in to see how we are doing with our vehicle.

Rafael Rosario

RRaeburn
7/11/2016

"Excellent service"

From the time my appointment was made, to dropping off the car, picking up the loaner Audi and diagnosing and repairing and servicing my A8L 4.0T, I was treated perfectly. The car is great.

Robert Cici and also Ted in service

Lobocyn
7/09/2016

"Outstanding experience "

My first Audi, went to the right place. The atmosphere was great the sales rep Joseph morales was very professional he helped my wife and I with the process. He demonstrated something that most sales rep don't. That he cares and not just selling you a product. He showed us what we needed to know about the cars technology and preformence even stayed late to help us. Listen to me go see Joseph morales at palisades Audi you won't be disappointed.

Joseph