Palisades Audi

Biener Audi

LennyBay
7/01/2015

"GREAT SERVICE!!"

Thank you Palisades Audi for such wonderful timely, fast, quality service. Tim and his team far exceeded my expectations for an auto dealer & have not had this type of quality experience with a dealer. thank you again & again!

Tim Pillon

ldevasia
6/30/2015

"Audi palisades "

Audi palisades was wonderful with helping me purchase my first car. Frank was so good at explaining everything and was so helpful through the whole process! I recommend him to anyone interested in buying a new Audi!

Frank

Jhickey87
6/21/2015

"First car purchase couldn't have gone any better!"

Rob made me feel right at home from the very start of my vehicle search. Everything was handled in a timely manner, but I never felt rushed or pressured into making a decision. Tim went over the finances, and it felt very easy and understandable for so much information to grasp. If I were confused about any aspect, he had no trouble helping me along to make sure I knew exactly what I was signing for.

Rob Cici, Timothy Galdieri

carguy2015
6/08/2015

"Palisades AUDI Service"

As I expected , The service department at Palisades Audi was great ! They took care of my needs flawlessly . Great diagnostics, no problems for a loaner car. John D'Angelis and staff were terrific . My second Audi with them. plan to go back for a third one .We also have a Volkswagen with them which I recently brought in for service as well . Also a great experience ..... Thank you to all at Palisades AUDI and Volkswagen we shall return .

John D'angelis , Jason Nix , Brian Thiel , John Mastroeni

Eljay999
6/06/2015

"Best experience!"

2nd lease with Rob Cicci- Best experiences I've had in 40 years of car buying. Looking forward to number 3! the dealership as a whole is great.

Rob Cicci

carlover7
6/03/2015

"Great work with purchasing my S4"

This dealership is amazing! I worked with Rob Cici and he was a delight. He got everything set up with my car very quickly and smoothly and showed me exactly how everything would work. They gave me a great price and have a beautiful facility. I have been in and out of many many dealerships and owned a variety of cars and I must say that this was the smoothest and the best experience I have had. Everything was easy, the have great amenities and a fantastic staff all around. If you are in the area or even close enough where an hour to two hours would get you to their door, i recommend you would do so. This is easily the nicest Audi dealership I have been too.

Rob Cici

A62015
5/27/2015

"Trouble with Palisades"

I went for a recent test drive of an A6 with John Russo. He seemed nice enough to begin and I was ready to move forward. He left me seated and started talking to some of his colleagues. I heard him and them bad-mouthing and laughing at another customer. It left a bad taste in my mouth so I left. Not a good feeling and not a place I'd be comfortable doing business.

John Russo

Val
5/20/2015

"Excellent experience, all round"

We appreciated the no-pressure approach, and found everyone very helpful....especially as we had no specific model in mind when we walked in. Ended up with a beautiful pre-owned A7, with all the features we wanted. Paul was very thorough and considerate. Couldn't ask for more!

Paul, Tim

Christina420
5/13/2015

"New to Audi"

I went to Audi on a whim because we needed a second car. As I looked at the cars outside, I was helped almost immediately by Shawn. After talking about my options I settled on leasing a 2015 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro. I didn't have to go back and forth for what I needed because Shawn was extremely easy to work with so I bought it that day. I was happy he was able to get me the car faster than expected because he knew we needed it. I felt that I got a great deal on a beautiful car. When I couldn't hook up my music from my phone to the car, he helped me the next day. My experience has been great so far and am happy with my purchase.

Shawn

tashjian
5/12/2015

"Seamless and Perfect in Every Way"

They were abel to find the exact car I wanted and turned it around in just 2 days. Rob CiCi's personalized service was exceptional and the home delivery was just the icing on the cake. Thank you and see for the next one!

Rob CiCi