Palisades Audi

Audi Meadowlands

Rayuba55
7/16/2016

"Bad experience "

They treat us like a rug, as soon as they find out that we're not ganna get approved . We have to beg to these people to call us back to get our deposit back , for 1 month we've been trying to call them ,

Chris from the finance department and Rafael Vasquez

Audi3lover
7/15/2016

"Excellent!!!!"

We absolutely love our A3, this is our first Audi and we are very happy so far. Thank you Rafael for all your help and for checking in to see how we are doing with our vehicle.

Rafael Rosario

RRaeburn
7/11/2016

"Excellent service"

From the time my appointment was made, to dropping off the car, picking up the loaner Audi and diagnosing and repairing and servicing my A8L 4.0T, I was treated perfectly. The car is great.

Robert Cici and also Ted in service

Lobocyn
7/09/2016

"Outstanding experience "

My first Audi, went to the right place. The atmosphere was great the sales rep Joseph morales was very professional he helped my wife and I with the process. He demonstrated something that most sales rep don't. That he cares and not just selling you a product. He showed us what we needed to know about the cars technology and preformence even stayed late to help us. Listen to me go see Joseph morales at palisades Audi you won't be disappointed.

Joseph

Shanjam
7/01/2016

"Three Audis And Counting......"

My family purchased our 3rd Audi from this dealership. This purchase was for a 2016 Q5. Raphael was my salesperson and he is great. He kept me informed throughout the entire process. I told him the color and features that I wanted and he delivered the exact car that I asked for. Ken the sales manager is great as well and the service here is also very good. Can't go wrong with this dealership.

Raphael, Ken - Sales & Jay - Service

mmrporsche
7/01/2016

"GREAT SERVICE"

Buying a car is the least important part of the experience. The most important part is the service that you receive after. You will be driving the car for a long period of time and servicing it should be most important. The service at Palisades Audi is the best. They really take pride in making you feel important from the moment you drive in to the leaving after service. They have been most helpful always and I feel that that really care about me and my car.

Cory Williams

Cmeehan93
6/14/2016

"Amazin service"

This was an anazing experience! The sale rep took the time to find the perfect car for me. I couldnt be happier with the new audi that i have just recently leased :)

Rafael Rosario

Lailas327
6/14/2016

"Best experience at car dealership "

This was my first experience with leasing a car and was Made an excellent experience with the help of Joseph morales at palisades Audi in Nyack. He patiently worked with me to find me a vehicle within my price range with all the features I was looking for. I highly recommend this dealership and joe to find a great car at a great price!

Joseph morales

John N.
6/08/2016

"Straight shooter"

Joe Morales is a pleasure to deal with. With his help and experience my son was able to Lease a new A3 for about the cost of a Honda Accord. Thank you Joe.

Joe morales

david b
5/31/2016

"Great Experience"

Devin Wooten was a pleasure to work with and he was able to work out a lease for us that was perfect. The entire team did a great job and I would recommend Devin and the dealership to everyone

Devin Wooten