Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep

585 E Main Street,
New Britain, Connecticut 06051
Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info
About Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Hi and thank you for taking a moment to learn more about us. Papa's is proud of what you will see here. For 68 years it has not been just about selling and servicing vehicles, it has been about being a trusted neighbor. We have sold over 125,000 vehicles in our 68 years. We love to hear good things from our customers. We also love to hear when we do not live up to expectations as it gives us the chance to get even better. As we like to say, we are not perfect, just better than the other guys. There is a reason we have more then 400 positive reviews here on DealerRater and another 500 on other websites. At Papa's, our people make the difference, our prices make the deals.

About Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep Learn More

• 30 Minute Oil Changes w/No Appointment
Ice cream guy
7/03/2015

"Service"

Fast, friendly. No appointment needed. I walked in and was out in 20 minutes. You can lunch there while you wait if you like. Great

scott
7/03/2015

"no pressure, very professional and comfortable"

Very friendly and no pressure dealership. Promptly returned my calls and worked to get me the deal i wanted. Was the easiest car pick up i ever experienced. Little paperwork and no pressure to buy added services such as extended warranty.

bbaez
7/02/2015

"Very SAtisfied Customer"

Excellent service great attention to everything. David Corbin and Jeff great people to do business. I will go back and do business again and without any hesitation I also will recommend this dealer.

Heidi66
6/25/2015

"Fantastic Service "

This is my second experience buying a new vehicle with Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep and I can not say enough about how great they truly are. I dealt with salesman Gary Tufano on both occasions. He is the nicest guy & really down to earth, very patient and knowledgeable too. The whole buying process was made so much easier and stress free because of Gary. I also want to mention Jeff Juaire who managed financial/loan side of things. He is such a nice man and got me a great rate and again it was so easy! They did it all! Now I'm driving my brand new 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee and I love it!! Thank you Gary and Jeff

kbelljr
6/20/2015

"Excellent Service"

I've dealt with many different dealerships but Papa's is always fast and efficient. The facility is amazing and i never mind hanging out there for a while waiting for my vehicle to be worked on.

NAS
6/18/2015

"Outstanding service"

Recently, I bought a 2015 Grand Cherokee . It was the best experience I could have asked for and much easier than I expected. My sales person Gary Tufano was incredible. He was very knowledge able, friendly and made it a fun experience. He is capable to satisfy a customer. I received an excellent service.

Frankw
6/13/2015

"Outstanding service and knowledge"

Buying a used car is often a lengthy and stressful experience. No so at Papa's. From the initial contact via the Internet, I could tell this was going to be an upfront, honest and straightforward transaction. Negotiations were very upfront, no long tedious back and forth and no high pressure sales techniques were used. This is what we can do, and this is what we cannot. I fully appreciated the absence of the games I have seen in other dealerships. After the sale was complete and the ink was dry, the customer service continued. Days later, showing me features in the car that I was unaware of, answering questions, even helping me load music into the entertainment system! This is my third Jeep, but my first with this dealership. You have made a customer for life, thank you. Frank W.

Khoyt
6/09/2015

"Easiest Transaction Ever!"

I can honestly say this was by far the quickest, easiest and most enjoyable car buying experience! We were on a quest for a 2015 Jeep Cherokee and initially visited a different dealership. That dealership couldn't give us the time of day even though i had scheduled an appointment. We left and went to Papa's and within minutes was greeted by our Sales Consultant Gary Tufano. Gary understood our needs, was super easy to work with and we felt he was sincere and trustworthy. The numbers were right where we needed to be without haggling back and forth. We wrapped up the deal quickly and even had a flawless pick-up the following day with Ed Koziol. Highly recommend doing business with this dealership!

Maria
6/08/2015

"Best experience continues"

Excellent service,and I love the feel of my car. I brought it back to finish work identified as necessary by Papas after initial visit. Just one more thing left....the key. Also appreciate your friends and family discount...your Diner is great also. Best experience ever!

Skip

jenniferrosee
6/02/2015

"My first car purchase"

Last month, I bought my first car on my own, a 2015 Jeep Compass. It was the best experience I could have asked for, and much easier than I expected. My sales person, Evan Monkowski was incredible. He was very knowledgable, outgoing and made it a fun experience. He explained everything to me regarding the car and the financial part in detail. This was only the second place I visited regarding this car, but they gave me exactly what my car was blue booked for which was great. All in all, I would strongly recommend this place and Evan to anyone looking to buy a car!

Reviews of Evan Monikowski