Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep

585 E Main Street,
New Britain, Connecticut 06051
Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info
About Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Hi and thank you for taking a moment to learn more about us. Papa's is proud of what you will see here. For almost 70 years it has not been just about selling and servicing vehicles, it has been about being a trusted neighbor. We have sold over 125,000 vehicles in our almost 70 years. We love to hear good things from our customers. We also love to hear when we do not live up to expectations as it gives us the chance to get even better. As we like to say, we are not perfect, just better than the other guys. There is a reason we have more then 600 positive reviews here on DealerRater and another 900 on other websites. At Papa's, our people make the difference, our prices make the deals.

About Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep Learn More

• 30 Minute Oil Changes w/No Appointment
sbonardi
7/23/2016

"used truck"

I came across a used truck on line at Papas. I have a very crazy work schedule working 6 days a week with Sunday being my only day off. I called up Papas to see if the truck was still available. I was put into contact with John Evans. He took the time to see if the truck was available and called me right back. Keep in mind this truck is 2006 and DID NOT have a huge price tag. John worked with my schedule came in ON HIS DAY OFF to help me. I had brought my 3 year old grandson with me and John even treated him to breakfast at the pit stop WOW and then ask if son or myself would like anything REALLY. I am buying a cheep of truck not new. The day I was to pick up my truck I ended up in the hospital. John and Jeff where Fantastic and when I was finally able to get my truck in and out had everything ready for me. IF YOU ARE LOOKING NEW OR USED SEE JOHN day I was

Sailor350
7/21/2016

"Exceptional Buying Experience!"

Our Sales Associate Garry Cwikla went above and beyond to search out and retrieve the exact Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited we were looking for. He was thorough, knowledgeable and kept us well informed as to the search for the perfect Jeep! Delivery was as promised and Garry was very informative. Jeff Juaire in Finance was also very thorough in going over the paper work. Very happy with the way all was handled for our new car purchase! I would highly recommend Garry and Papa's Dodge to my friends.

Kimmie11
7/20/2016

"Dave is the guy to see at Papas!"

Made my first car buying experience a great one. Dave put a lot of time and effort into making sure that I got the Jeep I wanted at a price that was comfortable for me. Dave is extremely personable and I would recommend him in a heartbeat. I love my new Jeep! Thanks again Dave!

Wc Carter
7/18/2016

"Review"

Papa Dodge and the sales process was the easiest experience I have had in a number of years purchasing a new car. From start to finish everything was simple and convienert.

KT
7/17/2016

"Great Buying Experience!"

Evan helped make the buying process easy! His familiarity and attention to detail during the delivery process was exceptional! He spent time reviewing the features in detail.

Jeepjeepjeep
7/17/2016

"Great experience at Papa's!!!"

Just bought a jeep I've been waiting years for! Salesmen very nice and polite, listened to what we wanted and worked together very well. I'd recommend Papa's!!! Great job gentkemen ~ thank you!

Evan

P.S
7/15/2016

"GREAT AND FRIENDLY SERVICE Papas Dodge in New Britain Ct"

After spending time with other car lots, Wojtek Rosa was a pleasure to work with.I.t was such a great experience Wojtek was very attentive and helped me walk out the door with a car of my liking for a good price and exactly within my budget.. He made purchasing a car very enjoyable and smooth. I highly suggest going to Papaps.Wojtek Rosa addressed all of my concerns. And made sure the car was high quality for pick up and I bought Grand Cherokee Jeep. I would definitely recommended Papas jeep to all my friends and familyin particular Wojtek salesman. He was great to deal with, we got superior customer service. Thank you Wojtek Rosa Piotr S

Hotdog22
7/15/2016

"GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!!!!"

I wish All sales personnel and Companies wer like Papa's, from the moment I arrived until the moment I left with my New Vehicle, Papa's did nothing but display the HIGHEST Professionalism, and Courtesy. I will without a doubt recommend All Family and Friends to Papa's Dodge, Thank You so Much for Everything...

CARB23
7/12/2016

"Fast and Friendly"

I have been thinking about switching out my old Durango for something newer. After a service visit I decided to ask about some cars. They helped me with every car I wanted to look at and they were honest with my budget restraints if certain cars were even affordable. An overall pleasant experience.

Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep responded to this review

July 13, 2016

Hi CARB23, I'm pleased that you had a pleasant experience with V-Tech Rosa and Ed Koziol in purchasing your new vehicle. Thanks, Dom Papa

Mcoverby
7/07/2016

"Quality Service"

From start to finish great service. Garry was helpful and was knowledgeable about the Jeep I was interested. It was a pleasure to work with him.

Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep responded to this review

July 13, 2016

Hello Mcoverby, Thank you for the review and for choosing Papa's. Pleased to see you found Garry Cwikla a pleasure to work with. Dom Papa

Reviews of Garry Cwikla