Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep

585 E Main Street,
New Britain, Connecticut 06051
Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info
About Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Hi and thank you for taking a moment to learn more about us. Papa's is proud of what you will see here. For 68 years it has not been just about selling and servicing vehicles, it has been about being a trusted neighbor. We have sold over 125,000 vehicles in our 68 years. We love to hear good things from our customers. We also love to hear when we do not live up to expectations as it gives us the chance to get even better. As we like to say, we are not perfect, just better than the other guys. There is a reason we have more then 400 positive reviews here on DealerRater and another 500 on other websites. At Papa's, our people make the difference, our prices make the deals.

About Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep Learn More

• 30 Minute Oil Changes w/No Appointment
Jane C.
3/31/2015

"Very happy"

Thank you to Gary Tufano for being a great sales person. He is easy to work with and goes above and beyond. We highly recommend him.

PaulC
3/19/2015

"Great experience"

I don't usually write reviews, but I had such a great experience with Garry C. that I figured I'd throw him a bone! From start to finish it was the easiest car buying experience I ever had. Working with Garry was like having a friend (not a salesman) take care of me and help me get exactly what I was looking for at a price that worked for me. I'll definitely be back to Papa's the next time I need a car, and I'll be telling all my friends to go there as well. Thanks for the great experience, Garry!

SandraMarie
3/18/2015

"They went above and beyond my needs."

I needed a car within one day! The whole atmosphere was fun and painless. Evan Monikowski took me step by step and sent me away with a smile in my new car that very same day. I would purchase another vehicle from them and recommend others as well. Best car shopping experience I have had.

ebfd1043
3/18/2015

"very easy"

I couldn't be happier with the way i was treated. Evan Monikowski was so helpful with me in the transition of me purchasing a new truck. I'd gladly go back again.

abbottdesigns
3/17/2015

"Second Lease with Zaneta"

Zaneta really takes the stress out of car buying. We recently leased our second Jeep in 3 years from her and we could not be happier with the whole experience. Zaneta really went out of her way to find us the exact 2015 Jeep we wanted for the exact price we were willing to pay. Most important, she is a truly warm and sincere person who treats her customers like family. Thank you, Papas, for Zaneta. We hope she never leaves.

mbfa21
3/17/2015

"Purchase of 2014 Jeep Patriot"

I recently purchased a 2014 jeep patriot for my 17 year old daughter. From the moment I contacted Evan on the internet until the time I went with my daughter to pick it up I was thoroughly impressed with the high quality of service. Evan was very knowledgeable and well informed. He was extremely helpful in explaining everything about the car in terms that my daughter would understand. It was a pleasure to work with Evan in the purchase of this vehicle. I would definitely recommend Papas Dodge and Evan Monikowski to anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

read1860
3/07/2015

"Twilight Zone"

Pa Pa's is out of yesteryear ,!!!! Just think back to the 60's and how life and people were , then go to Pa Pa's and see nothing has changed ................ !

March 09, 2015

Read, Thank you for your kind words. Glad we could remind you of a simpler time and that you found Zaneta treated you that way. Dom Papa

William
3/03/2015

"Awesome Customer Experience!"

My experience was friendly, professional, helpful and fair. Garry was friendly, informative and knowledgeable when answering my questions. His professional and personable style was the right blend for me with no pressure. He just shared his thoughts and let me decide. I think the most important decision when buying a car is buy what you want/need and pay a fair competitive (best) price. In the end I got what I wanted at a price I was willing to pay, which to me is an awesome customer experience. Garry and Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep made it all come together making me a friend (customer) for life.

March 09, 2015

William, Thank you for again choosing Papa's for your car buying needs. Also, thanks for sharing your experience here online and the kind words about Garry Cwikla and his "awesome customer experience" he gave you. Dom Papa

Karen
3/02/2015

"Excellent Sales Representative - Zaneta"

After visiting four dealerships, we found Zaneta was the most informative and helpful. She made it a great & easy purchasing experience. She thoroughly explained the vehicle and all it's options. She walked us through the Service Area. Generally took her time and made us comfortable, she was not a high-pressure salesperson. Highly recommend her! Thanks, Don & Karen

March 09, 2015

Don and Karen, Thank you for choosing Papa's out of the 4 car dealerships you visited and the kind words about Zaneta Boryka. I'm glad she was able to make your car buying experience "great and easy". Dom Papa

Pablo
3/02/2015

"Great customer service Garry Cwikla"

The purchase of my new vehicle was the easiest I have experience. I factory ordered my Grand Cherokee. The salesman Garry made this a very simple process. He was very engaging, professional, respectful and exceptionally knowledgeable. He attended to my build in a manner that made me feel that a friend was helping me and not as if a car dealer was selling to me. The build took about six weeks, with Garry contacting me with periodic updates. Overall my assessment is that I really enjoyed this experience, and look forward to recommending Garry Cwikla to all of my family and friends. He is truly a gentleman salesman. Pablo Arroyo

March 09, 2015

Pablo, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm pleased you found Garry Cwikla to be more like a friend and not like a car salesman. Thank you for choosing Papa's for your Jeep Grand Cherokee purchase. Dom Papa

Reviews of Evan Monikowski