Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep

585 E Main Street,
New Britain, Connecticut 06051
Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info
About Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Hi and thank you for taking a moment to learn more about us. Papa's is proud of what you will see here. For 68 years it has not been just about selling and servicing vehicles, it has been about being a trusted neighbor. We have sold over 125,000 vehicles in our 68 years. We love to hear good things from our customers. We also love to hear when we do not live up to expectations as it gives us the chance to get even better. As we like to say, we are not perfect, just better than the other guys. There is a reason we have more then 400 positive reviews here on DealerRater and another 500 on other websites. At Papa's, our people make the difference, our prices make the deals.

About Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep Learn More

• Retail Gift and Accesories store
  • 30 Minute Oil Changes w/No Appointment
Squiredog
4/11/2015

"Oil change & tire rotation"

Friendly, efficient reception for service. Wait time was reasonable and pricing was competitive. Overall a positive experience. Will return again for service based on this visit..

dandapice
4/06/2015

"My First Jeep"

Worked with Evan M. and Ed K. Both were very friendly, professional, and "straight shooters". They didn't push me or try to get me to buy anything extra I didn't want / need, which is a nice change from "pushy" salespeople. I would highly recommend this dealer to those looking to purchase a Chrysler vehicle (at least a Jeep in my experience).

L&B Fleet
4/03/2015

"Easy Business "

The easiest way to get the best price, service, and overall satisfaction! I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Nobody came close and I did shop around. Perfect no nonsense approach!

chelsea.rose
4/02/2015

"amazing salesman"

V-tek helped us out. he was extremely friendly, not pushy & was respectful. he helped us get extactly what we wanted & for the right price!

V-tek

Jane C.
3/31/2015

"Very happy"

Thank you to Gary Tufano for being a great sales person. He is easy to work with and goes above and beyond. We highly recommend him.

PaulC
3/19/2015

"Great experience"

I don't usually write reviews, but I had such a great experience with Garry C. that I figured I'd throw him a bone! From start to finish it was the easiest car buying experience I ever had. Working with Garry was like having a friend (not a salesman) take care of me and help me get exactly what I was looking for at a price that worked for me. I'll definitely be back to Papa's the next time I need a car, and I'll be telling all my friends to go there as well. Thanks for the great experience, Garry!

SandraMarie
3/18/2015

"They went above and beyond my needs."

I needed a car within one day! The whole atmosphere was fun and painless. Evan Monikowski took me step by step and sent me away with a smile in my new car that very same day. I would purchase another vehicle from them and recommend others as well. Best car shopping experience I have had.

ebfd1043
3/18/2015

"very easy"

I couldn't be happier with the way i was treated. Evan Monikowski was so helpful with me in the transition of me purchasing a new truck. I'd gladly go back again.

abbottdesigns
3/17/2015

"Second Lease with Zaneta"

Zaneta really takes the stress out of car buying. We recently leased our second Jeep in 3 years from her and we could not be happier with the whole experience. Zaneta really went out of her way to find us the exact 2015 Jeep we wanted for the exact price we were willing to pay. Most important, she is a truly warm and sincere person who treats her customers like family. Thank you, Papas, for Zaneta. We hope she never leaves.

mbfa21
3/17/2015

"Purchase of 2014 Jeep Patriot"

I recently purchased a 2014 jeep patriot for my 17 year old daughter. From the moment I contacted Evan on the internet until the time I went with my daughter to pick it up I was thoroughly impressed with the high quality of service. Evan was very knowledgeable and well informed. He was extremely helpful in explaining everything about the car in terms that my daughter would understand. It was a pleasure to work with Evan in the purchase of this vehicle. I would definitely recommend Papas Dodge and Evan Monikowski to anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

Reviews of Evan Monikowski