Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep
Call
Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info
About Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Hi and thank you for taking a moment to learn more about us. Papa's is proud that for three years running, 2010, 2011 and 2012 we are the #1 Volume New and Certified pre-owned used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram dealer in Connecticut. Not just the Hartford area but the entire state of CT. Others make claims but ours is according to Chrysler and we are willing to share the documentation. If other dealers are making up claims what else are they making up?? There is a reason we have more then 200 positive reviews here on DealerRater and another 100 on other websites.

About Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep Learn More

• Video Arcade
  • Rental Cars availible
  • Retail Gift and Accesories store
  • 30 Minute Oil Changes w/No Appointment

"Great customer service "

Papas does have great customers service and the employees are very friendly. But I was not happy about the detail that got done on my jeep. I was expecting better work from papas.

"Third New Jeep Cherokee"

I just bought my third new Jeep from Papa's Dodge, from Evan Monikowski, who knows I'd rather have the flu than go through buying a car. Consequently, everything went quickly and smoothly and I had a new Jeep in less than 45 minutes. There is almost nothing Evan Doesn't know about his product and does a quick and concise job of setting up the car for the customer. I really appreciate the work that went in to me getting in and out in record time. I will also have all my servicing done at Papa's, because the same consideration applies. Thanks. Evan!

"Great Experience"

Great Experience, Pleasant Employees. I was in and out with great service. Had a follow up phone call to make sure everything was satisfactory with the new vehicle.

"The Best mid-size SUV "

I've been looking for a safe mid size SUV for my family at an affordable price. When I call Ryan he guaranteed that he would find the perfect car for me,my wife and our 1 year old little girl. As promised, he leased us a 2014 Jeep Patriot. We love! It's the most economical 4x4 I ever owned and we can't Ryan Mundt and Papa's enough.

September 18, 2014

hello Cash Family, Thank you for your lease and review. As you said, I'm sure you're going to love the economy in your new Jeep Patriot. I will be certain to share this with Ryan Mundt. Say hi to Asil for Claudia. Dom Papa

"Wrangler '15 Purchase"

Zaneta made it very easy to pre order my Wrangler right before the 4th of July. Whole sales process was very easy and all of my questions were answered, Jeff from finance was also easy to work with and did not give me the super hard sell on extra services when picking up, unlike the dealership for my Suburu. Zaneta explained all features of the vehicle when picking up even though I was trying to get out quick to just drive, which I appreciated. Got the wrangler right before labor day and could not be happier.

September 18, 2014

Hi Walshda, Wow I've heard about buying a new Jeep Wrangler being like a holiday but between the 4th of July and labor day this is taking it to a whole new level. Glad that Zaneta Boryka and Jeff Juaire were "easy to work with". Enjoy the Jeep and maybe we'll see you at Thanksgiving for an oil change? Dom Papa

"New '15 Wrangler Purchase"

Very quick, painless purchase. Evan even picked me up at my office 30 minutes away to make it easier for me to take delivery of the Jeep.

September 18, 2014

Hi logical, Thanks for the review and and the purchase of your 2015 Jeep Wrangler. I'm glad Evan Monikowski was able to make it quick and painless. By the way 30 minutes is nothing for Evan, he's been known to pick up people at the Bridgeport/ Point Jefferson ferry. If he wasn't so good at making customers car purchases easy on the internet maybe we'd make him the courtesy shuttle driver!!! Thanks, Dom Papa

"Pleasure to work with (again)"

This is my 3rd vehicle purchase or lease from Papa's. I traveled from NY state to work with Papa's due to the excellent customer service that I have experienced in the past. This is my first time working with Evan- I found him to be knowledgeable, professional and extremely helpful at selecting a vehicle for me. Evan and the entire team at Papa's helped me so that I could take my new vehicle that day despite an out of state sale. I will continue to do business at Papa's!

September 18, 2014

Hello Cheg, Thank you for the repeat business and particularly for traveling all the way from NY to New Britain to do business with us. Pleased that Evan Monikowski and the team were a "Pleasure to work with". Thanks for the shout out to the staff in the office. With all the thinks DMV requires they do a real good job for our customers. Dom Papa

"Great Experience"

I was very pleased with Evan Monikowski my sales rep. He answered all my questions that I had and was very well informed. There was no pressure and the whole experience was very relaxing. Jeff Juaire and Ed Koziol was my banker and they were very easy to work with. I would highly recommend Papas Dodge to anyone looking for a vehicle. They made the buying process very easy and they work with you. Highly Recommend. Thanks.

September 18, 2014

Rock, Glad you found Evan Monikowski, Ed Koziol and Jeff Juaire "easy to work with" and had a great experience. It what we strive for in the car buying experience every time. Dom Papa

"Cal Haviland " Very good experience!""

It was very pleased with Evan Monikowski my sales rep. He answered all my questions and was very well informed. There was no pressure and the whole experience was very relaxed. Jeff Juaire was my banker and he to was very easy to work with. I would highly recommend Papas Dodge they have a good crew there and I'm sure your experience would be as good as mine.

September 18, 2014

Cal, Hope your enjoying the F-150 truck. I'm very happy that Evan Monikowski was able to answer all your questions and that you found your truck buying experience to be no pressure and Relaxed. I will be sure to share this with Evan and Jeff Juaire. Dom Papa

"Absolutely the EASIEST and friendliest dealership"

Ryan was our salesman, and definitely surpassed our expectations. My boyfriend went on a Monday, told him exactly what I was looking for, and he had the EXACT car.. only one.. and from there on out.. it was a smooth easy process. 2 days later, papers were signed and after an hour of being there with my trade, I was driving home in my brand new car. Thank you Ryan for making everything so smooth and easy and getting everything right where we needed and wanted it to be! I highly recommend this dealership, especially this salesman! He was fantastic. The best part was he text me 2 days after I brought home my Jeep to make sure everything was great! He was more like a family friend then a normal car salesman!

September 18, 2014

Ballerina, Thank you for the review. Glad we were able to get you into the exact car you wanted and that Ryan Mundt made it smooth and easy. Dom Papa

Evan Monikowski