Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep

585 E Main Street,
New Britain, Connecticut 06051
Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info
About Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Hi and thank you for taking a moment to learn more about us. Papa's is proud of what you will see here. For almost 70 years it has not been just about selling and servicing vehicles, it has been about being a trusted neighbor. We have sold over 125,000 vehicles in our almost 70 years. We love to hear good things from our customers. We also love to hear when we do not live up to expectations as it gives us the chance to get even better. As we like to say, we are not perfect, just better than the other guys. There is a reason we have more then 550 positive reviews here on DealerRater and another 900 on other websites. At Papa's, our people make the difference, our prices make the deals.

About Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep Learn More

• 30 Minute Oil Changes w/No Appointment
W.Bolin
5/25/2016

"Great Experience!"

I found the staff at Papas to be outstanding. They were extremely knowledgeable, professional, and respectful. I sincerely appreciated their willingness to work with me to formalize a deal. I would absolutely buy from them again as well as recommend them to friends.

Winter16
5/18/2016

"Papa's Jeep"

Very nice to do business with. Easy and straight forward. They got me what I wanted in a reasonable time frame and at competitive price.

Pcioffari
5/16/2016

"Great delivery"

Great delivery & explanation of our car's features & operations. Good choice of vehicles. Friendly & knowledgeable staff. Terrific location and great looking showroom. Hard to find a diner in a dealership!

Sean Lawlor

May 18, 2016

Hi Paul, Thank you for the kind words. Glad to see you found everyone to be friendly and knowledgeable. Enjoy the Lexus. Dom Papa

Matt
5/07/2016

"Good dealership, Gary T is honest and straight forward"

Me and my wife have been shopping for a new jeep for sometime, I was pushing for a wrangler and she liked the cherokee. We had been to a couple of lots in North Haven, Wallingford, Milford, and Fairfield saw nice examples of each, and found great deals, but the salesmen didn't seem to want to sell anything. First off I hate not being able to haggle for price, I always feel these dealers that offer "Best price first price policies" are always ripping you off, reminds of all the suckers that baught Saturn's when they first came out, and then found out the dealers were getting huge kick backs from GM to sell theses cars in some cases dealers were selling the Saturn's at 200% mark up with these "Best price first price policies". I checked the Web site and called papas I was connected to Gary T asked about 3 different units and he checked and indicated all were in stock. So once wife got out of work we headed over to dealer at about 6:30 at night Gary was patient and let us drive a really nicely equipped Wrangler Sahara and a Cherokee altitude, first up was wrangler I told wife to drive as this would be her car, I was in front seat, Gary got in back and to be honest this was a little weird as in 25 years of driving and having purchased 12 news cars , this was only the second time the salesman has ever came with me, makes it a little difficult to discuss true feelings about the car and dealership with wife but we had to live with it. Next up was the cherokee, it was nice but wife did not like the slanted windshield, and I had the seat set at lowest setting, and not being a tall man and my head was rubbing the ceiling. This was first time I had noticed this with the cherokee the others were limiteds and didn't seem to have this issue, so we cut test drive short and decided to see what could be done with the price of the wrangler, he talked to the GM, and came back with a number that was a little higher then the competition, about 200.00, wasn't really worried, he was a good salesman seemed honest, didn't give the price as being contingent on us buying any extras like some of the other dealers did. The only issue we had was when we went to pick it up and had to work with Jeff the finance manager, he gave me a monthly rate 2 days earlier and then when we got to the dealership to pick up the price of the jeep jumped $749 and the monthly payment jumped $11.00 a month when I questioned it, he laughed it off and said he must have missed something, then all of a sudden the monthly dropped $17.00. Jeff also seemed very disappointed that we did not want the extended warrany which added $100.00 a month to the payment, I would rather set that $6000.00 aside in my bank account and let it collect interest if something happens down the road I covered and if nothing happens I made $6000.00. Also when we were looking at the cars they had 2 dogs at the dealrship, to be honest seeing this and especially the min pin Claudia really sealed the deal for me and wife as we like animals. To bad we didn't see them there when we picked up the Wrangler.

May 11, 2016

Hi Matt, My friend Benji and I were really glad to meet you. Thank you so much for the review and for picking Papa's over the other three dealerships. Glad that we could help reinforce Gary Tufano's honesty and straightforwardness. Sorry to have missed you when you picked up the vehicle, hopefully I'll see you when you come in for service. Claudia the Min-Pin

Lori55554444
5/02/2016

"Great leasing experience "

Wonderful sales person Zaneta! She really took the time to show us different models and explained the features. She found us the right vehicle for out families needs.

May 04, 2016

Hi Lori, Thank you for choosing Papa's and for the wonderful review. So happy that Zaneta Boryka took care of your families needs. Dom Papa

Donzi300C
5/02/2016

"Dave Corbin is the man!"

I have bought 3 cars from papas Dodge. 2003 Dodge Intrepid sxt / 2005 Dodge Magnum / 2014 Chrysler 300. All 3 cars I bought from Salesman Dave Corbin. Dave is the glue that holds deals together and makes them happen. He has such a cool / calm / confident demeanor. Normally car buying is a dreaded event but with Dave I know it will go well. If you are in the market for a Chrysler / Dodge or Jeep Dave Corbin is the only guy you should go see. Save yourself a lot of grief and hassle and buy your next car from someone who cares and listens to you and will go to bat for you! You will be glad you did!

May 04, 2016

Donzi, Thanks for the review and for being a repeat customer. Pleased to hear that Dave Corbin saved you from grief and hassle. We much prefer it that way. Dom Papa

Yankeefan
4/29/2016

"Knowledgable, fast and friendly "

The salesman went above and beyond all my expectations. I stopped at the dealership just to see what trucks were available. I knew I would be buying one eventually but just wanted to look and see. I didn't have to wait long before I was helped. The salesman asked what I was looking for and showed me all the trucks with the features I wanted. He answered all my questions and did not rush me or try to sway my interests. They were very professional and knowledgable throughout the entire process. Because of the great service I received and how easy they made everything, I decided to buy the truck that day and trade in my car. Thank you so much for all your help. Will definitely recommend to all my friends.

May 04, 2016

Hello Yank, Glad to see that Matt Shavers went above and beyond in helping with your truck purchase. Thank you for choosing Papa's and thank you for the review. Dom Papa

Bschilling
4/27/2016

"Traded in a lease for a new one"

Evan is an amazing salesman. He has been very helpful in helping us make decisions about a car purchase, which is why we came back to him again!

April 29, 2016

Bschilling, Glad to see that Evan Monikowski was very helpful in you car purchasing decision. Thank you for the review and for being a repeat customer. Dom Papa

desnow
4/25/2016

"Smooth"

We were pleasantly surprised with our visit to Papas and with our Saleswoman Zaneta! We had been making the rounds trying to find the right car and the right deal and getting frustrated. Within minutes of meeting Zaneta we knew we were buying from Papas. She was friendly and knowledgeable and didn't pressure us, she was more interested in finding the car for us. I thought we were going just to look and ended up buying. She was friendly and professional and we highly recommend her!

April 26, 2016

Hello Desnow, I love when people are pleasantly surprised. Glad to see you found Zaneta Boryka to be friendly, knowledgeable and non-pressuring. Thanks for the review and the purchase, Dom Papa

Dave
4/24/2016

"Great deal"

I went to several RAM dealerships before I went to Papa's - Wish I had started there John Ward was great to deal with and worked up a good deal

April 26, 2016

Hi Dave, I agree with you, I wish everyone started at Papa's!! Pleased that you found John Ward great to deal with. Thanks, Dom Papa

Reviews of Ed Koziol