Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep

585 E Main Street,
New Britain, Connecticut 06051
Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info
About Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Hi and thank you for taking a moment to learn more about us. Papa's is proud of what you will see here. For almost 70 years it has not been just about selling and servicing vehicles, it has been about being a trusted neighbor. We have sold over 125,000 vehicles in our almost 70 years. We love to hear good things from our customers. We also love to hear when we do not live up to expectations as it gives us the chance to get even better. As we like to say, we are not perfect, just better than the other guys. There is a reason we have more then 600 positive reviews here on DealerRater and another 900 on other websites. At Papa's, our people make the difference, our prices make the deals.

About Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep Learn More

• 30 Minute Oil Changes w/No Appointment
Sockcymbal
6/23/2016

"Great sales department"

Gary Tufano was great. He worked hard to get us the best price on a Town and Country and stayed late when we took delivery. I would highly recommend him.

Jen
6/18/2016

"Professional and courteous "

We had a very positive experience recently at Papa's Dodge in New Britian, CT. Voytek, our sales consultant was very patient, helpful and accommodating.

June 23, 2016

Jen, Thank you for the review. Pleased to see that V-Tech was patient, accommodating and helpful. Dom Papa

JeepgString
6/18/2016

"Jeep String"

The sale person was amazing. Quick and to the point. I went in looking and was driving out with a new jeep in a few hours. There was much support from his peer ( I forgot her name ) to keep me moving forward with the sale. This guy even came over after work to help me move a few boxes at my house. This guy is amazing....he must of got in Europe... Papa's Didge gas there team well versifier for all customers...

The mechanic with a mustache

June 23, 2016

Hi String, Very pleased to see that you found Przemek Buksza and Zaneta to be amazing. Thanks, Dom Papa

Jodivannostrand
6/15/2016

"Great experience. "

Zaneta Boryka and Matt Campagna Treated us great. We got exactly what we wanted and were in and out within a couple hours. Zaneta was a sweetheart to my daughter and made us feel very comfortable. This is our second time purchasing through Papas dodge and we will definately return

June 23, 2016

Jodi, Thank you for the review and for being a repeat customer. Glad to here that Zaneta Boryka was a sweetheart even if we already knew that and we got you in and out quickly. Dom Papa

K4E
6/13/2016

"Great experience"

I worked with Evan Monikowski while researching a couple of new wrangler models on the website. He was very helpful and transparent as we worked through the deal. He went went above and beyond to make sure he answered all of my questions and worked with me to close the deal. I highly recommend Evan and Papa's.

June 23, 2016

Hello k4E, Thank you for choosing Papa's to purchase your new Jeep Wrangler from. Glad to see that you found Evan Monikowski to be transparent and to here he went above and beyond. Thanks, Dom Papa

Jeep guy3
6/13/2016

"Quick and easy transaction."

Contacted Evan on the web e-mailed me promptly. Initially said jeep I was interested in had been sold. On Friday received e-mail that deal had fallen through, went and looked at vehicle test drove Evan was very thourough in explaining all features of vehicle. Reached a deal within an hour.excellent experience!! Ed in finance was excellent to work with. Delivery was smooth and happy with my 2014 grand Cherokee!!! Thanks papas!!

June 23, 2016

Hey Jeep Guy (love that name), Thank you for the review. I'm pleased that you found Evan Monikowski to be prompt and thorough and Ed Koziol excellent to work with. Enjoy the Grand Cherokee. Dom Papa

Laney0928
6/10/2016

"The Utlimate Buying Experienxe"

The overall buying experience was fantastic. The sales team was very knowledgable of their inventory, accommodating, fair and great to work with. Small things like spare keys and floor mats were added at no cost. That's what will bring me back to Papas Dodge. Thank You

June 23, 2016

Hi Laney, Glad to see you found us fair and great to work with. Thanks, Dom Papa

I bought a car guy
6/09/2016

"Good experiance"

Przemek was very good to work with. He did what it took to make the sale and never made me feel pressured. Thank you again.

June 23, 2016

Hi Guy, Thank you for the review. Pleased to see that Przemek Buksza never made you feel pressured. Dom Papa

Lease Guy
6/07/2016

"Rick MARZ was the best salesman I've ever dealt with!!"

Rick MARZ and I spoke over the phone over a two week period being I live in NYC and wanted to make sure I got the best deal before making that long drive. Not only did I get a good deal but Rick went above and beyond and even reached in his pocket and bought me a new Jeep cap from the shop. Rick I look forward doing business with you again and will refer my other family members that also lease. FYI just keep that big mouth Mr know it all Dave away from me. I've been leasing vehicles since 1998! Rick you're the best!!! Thank you, Joe C.

June 07, 2016

Joe, Thanks for the review and for coming all the way from NYC to lease from us here at Papa's. Enjoy the Jeep and the hat!!! Dom Papa

LSmith
6/04/2016

"Respect to customers"

In my experience, you can go just about anywhere and buy a vehicle - what made Papa's different right from the start was our sales consultant, Voytek "Vtek" Rosa. I felt comfortable, respected and well informed as a customer. That made the difference for me and is why I would recommend Vtek and Papa's to others.

June 07, 2016

L Smith, Thank you for the review. Yes, we say it in our advertising and we mean it, but it is always nice to hear it from our customers...Our People Make The Difference..." I'll be sure to share this with Vtech. Dom Papa

Reviews of Matt Campagna