Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Call
Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info
About Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Hi and thank you for taking a moment to learn more about us. Papa's is proud of what you will see here. For 68 years it has not been just about selling and servicing vehicles, it has been about being a trusted neighbor. We have sold over 125,000 vehicles in our 68 years. We love to hear good things from our customers. We also love to hear when we do not live up to expectations as it gives us the chance to get even better. As we like to say, we are not perfect, just better than the other guys. There is a reason we have more then 400 positive reviews here on DealerRater and another 500 on other websites. At Papa's, our people make the difference, our prices make the deals.

About Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep Learn More

• Retail Gift and Accesories store
  • 30 Minute Oil Changes w/No Appointment
lucciano1972
1/24/2015

"Very at home environment."

Evan was very friendly and over all down to earth.He didn't want to attack you like some salesman do.He never pushed us towards a vehicle we did not like.He was very open and Professional.

jordanmm259
1/24/2015

"Amazing experience. Recommend papa's for everyone!"

Went in looking to sell my car and found the truck I wanted. I worked with Evan from the Internet department and he was just the best sales guy I have ever dealt with. Extremely friendly, kind, and made sure I left the dealer with a smile on my face. I was able to talk to him like he was my friend from years ago. Every question I had, he had answer to. I greatly recommend papa's dodge for anyone looking for a vehile. Surely ask for evan!

TomD
1/21/2015

"2012 Grand Cherokee Problems"

The service and overall experience was great at Papa's Dodge Jeep. I'm questioning the quality of the 2012 Grand Cherokee and I am very happy that I bought the extended warranty. The vehicle has less than 60,000 miles on it and it had three leaking seals and a recalled alternator (that wiped out the PCM computer). My guess is that this would have been a very expensive service if not for the extended warranty. I love the Grand Cherokee and I've owned three since 2000 and I'm not sure I'd but one again.

Skip from service was great to work with

January 21, 2015

Hey Tom, Thank you for your feedback. I hope the service department and Chrysler can get everything worked out for you. This is the reason we suggest a warranty. Glad you are having a great overall experience. Dom Papa

DC
1/19/2015

"2014 Challenger purchase"

I am from NY and was looking for a 2014 Dodge Challenger Shaker edition. I had visited numerous dealers in NY and was not satisfied with the prices or service. After searching on the internet I was able to find numerous cars all over the United States. After sending out emails to these various dealers inquiring about their vehicles, I was contacted by Evan Monikowski. Immediately he was willing to work with me and help me with my "dream car" at a fair price. No hassle, no b.s. Right to the point, I was getting what I wanted at a price I could not refuse. After a two hour drive to Papa Dodge, not only was I immediately impressed with the dealership and its "museum" of cars, but the barbershop, diner and all around atmosphere made me feel at home. I never felt more comfortable buying a car. Thank you Papa Dodge and thank you Evan for making my "dream" come true. Darren C.

January 20, 2015

Hi Darren, Thank you for the review and for choosing Papa's out of all those dealerships. Glad to hear that Evan Monikowski gave you a "no hassle, no b.s." experience in purchasing your Dodge Challenger Shaker edition. Thank you for traveling from NY. Enjoy the car. Dom Papa

chet
1/14/2015

"Purchase of my first Dodge Viper"

My name is Chet from Buffalo, NY myself and my son purchased a 1995 Dodge Viper from Papa's Dodge Chrysler. Our sales person was Evan Monikowski and he was outstanding in every way possible. From returning phone calls to contacting previous owners to going the extra mile above and beyond. One of the friendliest sales person I have ever dealt with. Even though at times he was extremely busy he always got back to me. The greatest car buying experience I have ever had.

January 20, 2015

Hello Chet from Buffalo, (Is this where we say first time caller long time listener?) Congratulations on your Viper purchase and hopefully your son will play nice and share it with you. Pleased to see that Papa's and Evan Monikowski gave you "the Greatest Car buying experience (you) ever had." Enjoy the car, and the windshield!!! ;-) Thanks again, Dom Papa

jsrav1
1/11/2015

"Used Nissan Maxima"

Papa's is a great dealership. Evan was very knowledgable and quickly replied to emails. He was able to answer any questions and concerns I had purchasing a used vehicle. I would consider purchasing another vehicle from here again.

January 20, 2015

Dear jsrav, Thank you for the review of papa's Dodge and Evan Monikowski. enjoy your Nissan Maxima. Pleased we answered all your questions. Dom Papa

krisliz09
1/07/2015

"My first Jeep "

In November 2014, I visited Papa's Jeep looking to inquire about the Jeep Cherokee. I was greeted by Przemek who assisted me through the process of explaining the features and options of the Jeep Cherokee. I needed time to make a decision and think about this purchase. NO ONE ever made me feel bothered about returning to buy a car or was "hounded" by phone calls to make a decision. I appreciated that professional courtesy that Papa's Jeep showed toward me as a female customer looking at Jeep as a new venture. I have always had Buicks or Pontiacs. A few weeks later, I returned to purchase/lease a new Cherokee. Jeremy took the time to explain the purchasing process and made me feel like I was in no pressure to buy or lease the car. It was completely my decision. I was pleased with the caring and respectful professionalism from both Jeromy and Przemek. Thank you for a pleasant experience at Papa's.

Przemek Buksza

January 13, 2015

Krisliz, Thank you for purchasing your Jeep Cherokee from us here at Papa's and for your review of Przemek Buksza. I'm pleased that you experienced our "professional courtesy" as a female customer. But why should you be treated any different. Thanks, Dom Papa

Chrissylyn19
1/05/2015

"Bought Two Cars in One Week--and Happy"

My husband and I purchased two vehicles from Papa's a Dodge Ram --used, and a new Journey. We were taken care of, and would go back --and will go back--for our next cars/trucks.

January 06, 2015

Hi Chrissy, Thank you for being a multiple car purchaser and for taking the time to compliment John Ward. Enjoy the vehicles and we look forward to taking care of you in the future. Dom Papa

Max1
12/19/2014

"Excellent dealership and salesman"

First time Jeep brand buyer. Evan and the entire team at Papa's made the entire sale process smooth and easy. Recived excellent customer service and a great price. All questions were answered promptly and to the point. Treated with respect from everyone I encountered, who all seemed truely interested in making the sale the right way. I would highly recommend Papa's and Evan.

January 06, 2015

Hi Max, Thank you for the review. I'm pleased that Evan Monikowski and the staff made your Jeep purchase at our dealership smooth and easy. Thanks, Dom Papa

B&J
12/09/2014

"Buying a truck was actually pleasant!"

Our sales rep was Gary Tufano. He was the kind of person who could restore the reputation of car salesmen in general. Shopping for a new vehicle is a stressful experience, but he was patient, knowledgeable, and supremely helpful and made it actually a pleasant experience. He never applied pressure--which is the worst part of shopping for a car--and made sure that we found the exact vehicle for which we were searching. What's more, after the sale was complete, he spent time with us going over all its features and making sure that we felt comfortable with it. That has NEVER happened before. (The last time we bought a car, at a different dealership, once the papers were signed and the deal made, we were treated like dirt. Usually, we're just handed the keys.) I've already referred a co-worker who is interested in a new pick-up and we'll be back with our daughter who is interested in a new car.

December 19, 2014

B & L, Thank you for the referral and we look forward to helping your daughter. I'm pleased that Gary Tufano was able to help you have a stress free car buying experience. Happy Holidays, Dom Papa

Reviews of Evan Monikowski