Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep

585 E Main Street, New Britain, Connecticut 06051 Closed 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Przemek  Buksza, Vehicle Consultant, Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Zaneta Boryka, Sales Associate, Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Zaneta Boryka

Sales Associate

March 23, 2017

"2nd commercial van bought from Frank Montoni"

- Aircomfort

Just bought my second identical pro master 2500 after the first one proved itself over a year. For the 2nd vehicle Frank got me a great price, no hassle, had the racks and tanks installed, my insurance card completed and the right product delivered to my sign painter making this the easiest and most seemless commercial purchase I have made in 30 years of truck buying! Thanks Frank!!!

March 23, 2017

"Purchase of new car"

- Jeep

Good experience, good people. I was happy with V-tech Rosa he was very helpful and very friendly. We were impressed that they gave us lunch! I would have liked them to spend more time with me on UTech, not an easy system and prefer Onstar!

March 21, 2017

"Great Experience"

- julio quinones

Vteck Rosa and Mark did a great job helping me out on my car selection and financing..Great Job🙌.Easy process, friendly staff. I will definitely recommend Papas Dodge.

• Full Service Diner