Read Reviews Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Dave CorbinSales Associate9 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Hi and thank you for taking a moment to learn more about us. Papa's is proud that for three years running, 2010, 2011 and 2012 we are the #1 Volume New and Certified pre-owned used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram dealer in Connecticut. Not just the Hartford area but the entire state of CT. Others make claims but ours is according to Chrysler and we are willing to share the documentation. If other dealers are making up claims what else are they making up?? There is a reason we have more then 200 positive reviews here on DealerRater and another 100 on other websites.

Our Location

Free Drinks Rental Cars availible
Free WiFi Retail Gift and Accesories store
Instant Financing 30 Minute Oil Changes w/No Appointment

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Awesome time at papas dodge"

josh.kirej
8/20/2014 7:12:43 PM

Ryan Mundt

My Review Of Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep:

Had an awesome time at papas dodge today , Ryan Mundt was my salesperson and really made my car buying experience easy and painless , I have been to many dealers before and this is about my 6th car purchased at a dealership , I can easily say this is the #1 place to go , Ryan walked me through everything from the time I asked a question online to me signing to buy the car , he has awesome customer service skills , I'm already looking at a second vehicle for my significant other and will prolly be back within the week for another car , great prices , great service , the best sales team .

"Great Experience"

Johnlkellner
8/17/2014 8:14:43 PM

Ryan MundtRyan Mundt

My Review Of Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep:

I had a great experience with Ryan Mundt and everyone else at the dealership. I highly recommend him and them. They went the extra mile to make the deal work for me.

"Overall excellent experience"

randoberts
8/12/2014 10:10:04 AM

Ryan Mundt

My Review Of Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep:

I was more than pleased with the experience I had working with Papa's and have already recommended them to many of my friends, family and colleagues. Ryan was incredibly knowledgeable and helpful in selecting the solution for my situation and with my trade in I was able to get a more than fair price on my 2011 Avenger. I had noticed squeaky brakes about a week into owning my vehicle and was able to bring it in and have it taken care of under the certified pre owned warranty at no cost, essentially showcasing the customer service again that had drawn me into Papa's initially. I would highly recommend this dealership and if he's available definitely work with Ryan.

Twitter
"I wouldnt buy a car anywhere else!"

kimmie5687
8/9/2014 6:05:26 PM

My Review Of Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep:

this is the second Jeep I've purchased from papas and I wouldn't even imagine going anywhere else. the staff are the nicest knowledgeable people I've ever met, they don't presser you they let you take your time. Evan is such a great person to work with , he is very knowledgeable and confident in his work , he is very friendly and makes a great connection with his customers he treats you like a friend rather then a paycheck and in my book that is the best service someone can give. he was very patient with me and answered all my questions and then some! my new jeep was waiting for me detailed and fueled! Evan is a great asset to papas dodge !! everyone GO SEE EVAN!!!!! thanks again for everything - Kimberly Renda

"Great Experience"

cfree1973
8/8/2014 9:13:29 PM

My Review Of Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep:

All around experience was awesome! Evan found exactly what I wanted within a couple of days and the deal was done. I will refer all my friends and family to Evan at Papa's....

"great"

jdauch
7/20/2014 5:38:06 PM

3.8

My Review Of Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep:

evan was great. very knowledgeable about trucks and a pleasure to work with. had my truck ready on time. evan and papas as a whole were great

"Unparalleled Customer Service"

billy.erb
7/18/2014 3:11:40 PM

Jeff JuaireJeff Juaire
Ryan MundtRyan Mundt

My Review Of Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep:

I had chosen to go to Papa's Dodge from the positive reviews I've read online and from other friends and family. I had never bought a car before and was nervous about the process. Ryan was honest, upfront, and never once did I feel like I was being slighted or misled. It felt like I was buying a car from a friend; I felt very much at ease from the moment I walked in to the moment I left. He was patient, attentive, and overall an absolute pleasure to work with.

I also worked with Jeff Juaire with help for my financing. Once again, I felt perfectly comfortable, that I was treated fairly and with the utmost respect. We all worked together to come to a very reasonable price without any hassle whatsoever.

I would recommend anyone who has never bought a car or who's bought 50 cars to go to Papa's Dodge. They turned a potential nerve-wracking experience to an exciting one and will continue to go to them for a very long time.

Added: 8/1/2014 8:27:35 AM

Billy, I'm glad you felt comfortable and found the process with Ryan Mundt and Jeff Juaire to be easy and hassle free. I'm also glad to see that our online reviews had an effect on your decision. Makes me feel better about the time spent responding to them. Thanks, Dom Papa

"Plesent"

Mckayamber
7/11/2014 9:09:22 AM

Gary TufanoGary Tufano

My Review Of Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep:

Our salesman was very friendly . Made us feel like our business was important and wanted.. He worked with us very well till I got the price I really wanted.. Def will come back again when time for my hubby's car to be upgraded.

Added: 8/1/2014 8:24:35 AM

Amber, Thank you for taking the time to write this review and complement Gary Tufano. I'm pleased that we were able to get you the car and price you wanted. Look forward to seeing you when your hubby is ready to upgrade. Thanks, Dom Papa

Twitter
"Best dealer experience yet- Thanks Garry!"

ekaselouskas
7/9/2014 2:34:38 AM

Garry CwilkaGarry Cwilka
Ed KoziolEd Koziol

My Review Of Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep:

I always dred the process of buying a car but not this time. I needed a new lease and it couldn't have been easier. We were referred to salesman Garry Cwilka and he was great. Honesty right off the bat, no haggling. Talks to you like a friend and not a salesman. The process was so quick I could have taken the car off the lot that day if needed. In and out with paperwork within an hour. Car was ready on day of pick up. Nothing bad to say about this experience. Looking forward to future encounters with Papa's.

Added: 7/10/2014 1:39:11 PM

Erika, Thank you for the kind words and for choosing Papa's. Garry Cwikla gets that friend and not a car salesmen a lot. Glad you found the car buying process fast. Thanks, Dom Papa

"Great experience"

Jojobeans1012
7/3/2014 9:01:36 PM

Zaneta BorykaZaneta Boryka

My Review Of Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep:

We love our new Willy's and can't thank Zaneta enough for the amazing service she provided. I went to multiple dealers in our area and was turned off by the pushy sales mentality but when I walked into Papa's there was none of that. Zaneta asked what we were looking for and was more than happy to help us build the perfect car. She was friendly, knowledgable and really made us feel comfortable with our purchase. Would recommend Papa's to anyone in the market for a new car.

Added: 7/10/2014 1:34:54 PM

JoJo, Isn't the Willy's Wrangler great!!!! Glad you found us to not have that pushy car salesman mentality and you found Zaneta Boryka amazing. Thanks, Dom Papa

Reviews 11-20 >>