Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Open Now

Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info
About Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Hi and thank you for taking a moment to learn more about us. Papa's is proud of what you will see here. For 68 years it has not been just about selling and servicing vehicles, it has been about being a trusted neighbor. We have sold over 125,000 vehicles in our 68 years. We love to hear good things from our customers. We also love to hear when we do not live up to expectations as it gives us the chance to get even better. As we like to say, we are not perfect, just better than the other guys. There is a reason we have more then 400 positive reviews here on DealerRater and another 500 on other websites. At Papa's, our people make the difference, our prices make the deals.

About Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep Learn More

• Retail Gift and Accesories store
  • 30 Minute Oil Changes w/No Appointment
AV
2/24/2015

"Purchase of a 2015 Durango"

We recently purchased a 2015 Durango from Papas. I was extremely happy with the service we received from everyone we met. Evan, our salesperson was excellent throughout the process. I did shop at other dealerships, and one matched the (amazing) deal Papas gave me. However, I felt more comfortable purchasing from Papas based on the service Evan, and Ed gave me. Financing was easy, and there was no hard sell to purchase add on items. Overall I am extremely happy, and would recommend Papas to anyone looking to purchase a car hassle free. Great job guys!!

cjk860
2/22/2015

"Superb Service!"

It was refreshing to walk into a dealership and meet a sales team with such charisma and kindness. John Ward had the knowledge and skills to find just the right vehicle to suit our needs. John also answered all the questions we had. Ed Koziol's and Jeff Juaire's efforts and professionalism made buying a Jeep for the first time a great experience. It was a pleasure doing business with Papa's. -Chris, Joe, and Maria Kulig

STEVE66
2/06/2015

"STEVE...VERY easy buying experience"

After several weeks of looking for a used mini van that we wanted, we finally found one that we liked at Papa's Dodge. When we got to the dealership, the vehicle had already been sold. Our salesperson, Evan Monikowski upbeat and found another vehicle for us that we liked a great deal. Evan was very professional and knowledgeable with the vehicle that we were looking for and the buying process very smooth.

DJ123
1/31/2015

"Exceptional buying experience"

After looking for several weeks, I found a vehicle I liked at a great price - at Papas. My salesperson was Evan Monikowski. If you have never visited this dealership, Go. So much to see. Everyone I worked with was very friendly, not pushy like one might expect from a typical car dealership. Even was the best - extremely knowledgeable and answered my questions honestly which was great and much appreciated. Highly recommended!

bill7090
1/30/2015

"what a great Car Dealership and Salesman"

There are very few dealers and sales people like Papa's Dodge and the sales person that has helped me with buying over 7 cars over the past few years. Gerry Cwikla has done just that. The way that he can find the right car for you is wonderful. All I can say is I will and have sent my friend to Garry and Pap's Dodge for a car. Thanks again Garry for you help. Bill Beardsley.

February 05, 2015

Bill, Thank you for being such a loyal customer. Glad that Garry Cwikla was able to "find the right car for you". Thanks for the referrals. Enjoy that hot rod R/T. Thanks, Dom Papa

lucciano1972
1/24/2015

"Very at home environment."

Evan was very friendly and over all down to earth.He didn't want to attack you like some salesman do.He never pushed us towards a vehicle we did not like.He was very open and Professional.

February 05, 2015

Lucciano, We always say "Welcome Home". Pleased you found Evan Monikowski to be down to earth and the car buying experience here at Papa's very open and professional. Thanks, Dom Papa

jordanmm259
1/24/2015

"Amazing experience. Recommend papa's for everyone!"

Went in looking to sell my car and found the truck I wanted. I worked with Evan from the Internet department and he was just the best sales guy I have ever dealt with. Extremely friendly, kind, and made sure I left the dealer with a smile on my face. I was able to talk to him like he was my friend from years ago. Every question I had, he had answer to. I greatly recommend papa's dodge for anyone looking for a vehile. Surely ask for evan!

January 29, 2015

Jordan, Thank you for the feedback. Glad to see that Evan Monikowski was able to answer all your questions, treated you like a friend and was able to help you with both your trade in and the purchase of your new vehicle. Dom Papa

EM
1/23/2015

"They sold my family a hearse. Really."

I found a pretty good deal on a sharp looking black 2012 Town and Country online. A nice car for a young and growing family, right? My wife, one year old daughter and I made the one hour drive to the dealership. We were shown the vehicle we had inquired about and learned "We (the dealership) just got it; haven't even had time to clean it." My one year old climbed over the interior as negotiations began. Questions were asked. "Was this a commercial vehicle?" "Um… No." "Are you sure? Any way to find out?" "Nope, the cars just show up on the lot..." Turns out in speaking with the manager later, they do know where the vehicles come from. Fast forward after the sale- One morning the windows fogged and clearly could be seen the residue from where lettering was affixed to the side window. "(name withheld by author) Farmingdale." A quick internet searched revealed it is a funeral home. A funeral home in the same town as the dealership. Then it all clicked, the minor damage inside rear from where a gurney clicks to the left after securing, the rear seats that appeared never sat in, the overwhelming amount of surface rust in the 2nd row Stow n’ Go as if the metal framework were exposed to fluids for extended periods of time. My van was utilized as a hearse in its prior lease. Can't get too much more commercial than that. In my employment career I have actually had jobs (and still do) where I assist medical examiners, funeral directors, and other personnel load bodies, pre- and post- autopsy, as well as straight from the scene into these vehicles. I can speak from experience when I say whatever caution is taken, there will be fluids that leak out of body bags, personal effects and clothing when taken, both as possible evidence, or in remembrance are placed in paper bags as to not putrefy as they would in plastic with whatever body fluid they may be covered in. Police and others assisting directors with the movement/removal of the deceased often toss the used gloves in the back of the transport vehicle. And my one year old was crawling around in the back of this van both prior to the sale without even being vacuumed, much less thoroughly cleaned, as well as for a few months after with her two year old cousins. My wife is terrified to drive the vehicle. Papa's solution? Trying to sell me a brand new van (for much more money) or another one they found at auction that they would still need to make a profit on. Either way, I’d be losing several thousand dollars. They found one van that they said had all the options that the hearse did. After driving an hour to see this replacement, it was immediately apparent that it did not. Being black in color was where the similarities ended. It was not even the same model of van. Another day wasted. More lies. Phone calls to the used car manager were not returned for days, sometimes a week. They were only returned after a message was left for the general manager, (who never called back directly). Their methods or "rectifying" the situation were laughable. This is not an honest dealership, nor do they look out for anything but the sale. I actually believe the salesman "Steve" did not sell this van and lie to me with malicious intent, as he actually apologized. Jeff Armington, the used car sales manager, is another story. By the way, he says they do “lots of business” with funeral homes. After several weeks of attempting some resolve, my wife and I went to another dealership and, after giving full disclosure on the trade in to that dealership, were able to make a deal on another Town and Country (a new one- definitely not a hearse). As one should, take caution with any used vehicle purchase. If you want better your chances of not being lied to, sold a haz-mat vehicle, or ignored after the sale, do yourself a favor and steer clear of Papa's.

Jeff Armington

TomD
1/21/2015

"2012 Grand Cherokee Problems"

The service and overall experience was great at Papa's Dodge Jeep. I'm questioning the quality of the 2012 Grand Cherokee and I am very happy that I bought the extended warranty. The vehicle has less than 60,000 miles on it and it had three leaking seals and a recalled alternator (that wiped out the PCM computer). My guess is that this would have been a very expensive service if not for the extended warranty. I love the Grand Cherokee and I've owned three since 2000 and I'm not sure I'd but one again.

Skip from service was great to work with

January 21, 2015

Hey Tom, Thank you for your feedback. I hope the service department and Chrysler can get everything worked out for you. This is the reason we suggest a warranty. Glad you are having a great overall experience. Dom Papa

DC
1/19/2015

"2014 Challenger purchase"

I am from NY and was looking for a 2014 Dodge Challenger Shaker edition. I had visited numerous dealers in NY and was not satisfied with the prices or service. After searching on the internet I was able to find numerous cars all over the United States. After sending out emails to these various dealers inquiring about their vehicles, I was contacted by Evan Monikowski. Immediately he was willing to work with me and help me with my "dream car" at a fair price. No hassle, no b.s. Right to the point, I was getting what I wanted at a price I could not refuse. After a two hour drive to Papa Dodge, not only was I immediately impressed with the dealership and its "museum" of cars, but the barbershop, diner and all around atmosphere made me feel at home. I never felt more comfortable buying a car. Thank you Papa Dodge and thank you Evan for making my "dream" come true. Darren C.

January 20, 2015

Hi Darren, Thank you for the review and for choosing Papa's out of all those dealerships. Glad to hear that Evan Monikowski gave you a "no hassle, no b.s." experience in purchasing your Dodge Challenger Shaker edition. Thank you for traveling from NY. Enjoy the car. Dom Papa

Reviews of Evan Monikowski