Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep

585 E Main Street,
New Britain, Connecticut 06051
Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info
About Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Hi and thank you for taking a moment to learn more about us. Papa's is proud of what you will see here. For 68 years it has not been just about selling and servicing vehicles, it has been about being a trusted neighbor. We have sold over 125,000 vehicles in our 68 years. We love to hear good things from our customers. We also love to hear when we do not live up to expectations as it gives us the chance to get even better. As we like to say, we are not perfect, just better than the other guys. There is a reason we have more then 400 positive reviews here on DealerRater and another 500 on other websites. At Papa's, our people make the difference, our prices make the deals.

About Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep Learn More

• 30 Minute Oil Changes w/No Appointment
Jeepman
7/27/2015

"Vehicle Purchase"

We just purchased a 2015 Grand Cherokee. We were Very pleased with the professionalism shown by our salesman and his overall knowledge. Everyone we met was pleasant and helpful. We love the Jeep and the staff made our new car purchase easy.

jgc
7/26/2015

"Friendly, helpful employees "

Employees were very friendly and helpful. When I got into my vehicle after the service there was oil on the steering wheel which got onto my hands before I noticed it. Another service dept that I have used in the past for a different type of vehicle washed your car after which I found very nice.

Gloria
7/24/2015

"Mopar gift certficate"

Redeemed my mopar gift certificate for great products and very happy. Recent oil change experience was quick and efficient with pertinent suggestions for extra service but not insistent. Professional service employees

JimBeam22
7/18/2015

"service"

Very knowledgeable staff, kept me informed of what needed to be done, when parts would be in, provided rental car when vehicle needed to be kept overnight. Shuttle driver very efficient and curteous. I would reccomend Pappa's for your repair and service work.

Jim

SWANEE33
7/15/2015

"2015 JEEP CHEROKEE LAREDO"

THIS TRANSACTION WAS VERY EASY. ZANETA, MY SALESPERSON, WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGABLE. I RECEIVED A VERY FAIR TRADE IN PRICE AND EXCELLENT DEAL ON THE VEHICLE. THE PAPERWORK WAS PAINLESS AND QUICKLY DONE BY JEFF JUAIRE.

jeepgirl09
7/14/2015

"Absolutely awesome!"

Absolutely great with me and my family! Gave me a great deal on my Jeep and cleaned and double inspected t for me. Even was really awesome and gave me a breakdown of everything. Wasn't biased at all, and told me what I should do to get the most for my money. He was fantastic. Definitely would recommend this dealership. They took care of me really well! Two thumbs way up, guys!!!

July 14, 2015

Hi Jeep Girl, Love the name!!! So happy to get two thumbs up and even happier when they are WAY UP!!! I will be sure to share this with Evan Monikowski. Thanks, Dom Papa

Cherokee17
7/13/2015

"Papa's Made It Happen"

I had a good experince at Papa's Dodge Chrysler Jeep while purchasing a new Jeep Cherokee. Dave and Jeff where knowledgeable and friendly. No hard sell, no pressure. I explained what I was looking for and they made it happen. They made the whole transaction a breeze. I am truly enjoying my new ride. Thank you, CD

July 14, 2015

CD, Glad to see that Dave Corbin and Jeff Juaire "made it happen" in a breeze without any hard sell high pressure car sales tactics. Thanks for the review, Dom Papa

Jay101
7/12/2015

"Need to be more honest"

My cabin air filter was changed by myself 4 days before going in for service and the service agent told me that it was in need of changing. I called him out will on the flat out mis diagnosis. There was no accuse for that. Also my brake booster has a problem and did not qualify for a recall replacement . That did not make me feel like I was being taken care of.

Mel&D
7/07/2015

"Great Service at Papa's "

John Ward at Papa's Dodge was very helpful and friendly. He helped us purchase the Jeep that we wanted without the usual "sales pitch" that we get at most dealerships. The buying process was smooth and pleasant. Papa's had an "old school" feel to the place where you felt people were there to help. Diner was great! I will definitely recommend John Ward and Papa's Dodge to friends and family.

July 14, 2015

Mel&D, I love to hear us referred to as "Old School". We strive to still do business as my father and Uncle established 69 years ago where we treat our customers as friends and neighbors. I'm pleased that John Ward delivered on this pledge. Dom Papa

bodyrocshaun
7/06/2015

"Love this place!"

John Ward at Papa's in New Britain was amazing! He got me the car I wanted at a great price! I had been to three dealerships before finally getting the experience I was waiting for at Papa's Dodge.

July 14, 2015

Shaun, Thank you for the review. Glad to see that John Ward got you the car you wanted at a great price and that you didn't need to go to a fourth dealership!!! Dom Papa

Reviews of Evan Monikowski