Read Reviews Park Chrysler Jeep

George WilkinsonSales7 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Park Chrysler Jeep

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Park Chrysler Jeep has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Park Chrysler Jeep

At Park Chrysler Jeep we give you our Best Price First with Internet Prices that apply to everyone! Every Pre-Owned vehicle has passed our 87-point inspection. Most of our vehicles also come with a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty!
Family Owned since 1957, we serve customers all over the Minneapolis/St. Paul Metro Area. Our staff has been hand picked to make sure you have the fastest, most fantastic buying experience possible. We take all trades and have over 100 financing options. Call our Team today!

Our Location

scottgoerdt
7/10/2014 11:34:35 AM

Steve CarpenterSteve Carpenter

My Review Of Park Chrysler Jeep :

I have worked with Steve Carpenter on 2 new car purchases now, and am impressed with his knowledge of their vehicles and services. He is friendly, engaging, and very pleasant to work with. His dedication to the customer is second to none, and I look forward to buying my next vehicle from him as well! We also worked with Shannon Dunn on financing the car, and she is top-notch in her field, as well as wonderful to work with! Her attention to detail ensured that we understood all of the paperwork, and all bases were covered. She is a great asset to the company! We have purchased several other vehicles from Park Chrysler Jeep since 2006, and because of the integrity of the sales team, service department, and the owners, will always look there first for our next vehicle, as well as for service.

Response From: Park Chrysler Jeep
Added: 7/10/2014 12:00:03 PM

Thank you Scott for your kind and thoughtful words. We are super proud of Steve and Shannon and are glad you were able to have your experience with them. We are here for you if you ever need anything. Enjoy your new vehicle!

"great place to shop"

chadc48
7/9/2014 11:51:04 AM

Steve OtisSteve Otis

My Review Of Park Chrysler Jeep :

Steve Otis was a great help in getting me in the car I wanted. He insured me that it will all work out and it did. I cant thank Steve at Park Jeep enough for all the help and comfort I was given....

thanks again Steve!!!!!

"New car purchase"

sjgoerdt
7/9/2014 8:37:27 AM

Steve CarpenterSteve Carpenter

My Review Of Park Chrysler Jeep :

I loved working with Steve Carpenter! He was very friendly and knowledgable. Thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience. We will definitely be back again!

"Unhappy Car Purchase"

leroyj
7/2/2014 3:07:42 PM

Rob Beck

1.8

My Review Of Park Chrysler Jeep :

My wife and I purchased a 2006 Grand Cherokee from this dealership 2 weeks ago. Prior to purchasing the vehicle we read reviews on that make/model, and we saw that the dealership was highly rated online. We also read the vehicle’s Carfax and we were ensured by the salesperson that the car had just passed an 87-point inspection. Unfortunately, problems with the vehicle became apparent the day we brought it home. We noticed that the engine would rev when the car was idling. We brought it to Park Chrysler Jeep’s repair shop the next chance we got. It was somewhat of an unpleasant experience for my wife because she ended up sitting in the waiting room for 3½ hours, during which time the mechanic never offered so much as an update on the vehicle’s progress or an estimation of how long it would take. When they were done working on the car, the mechanic sent my wife out the door without any paperwork and an extremely brief explanation of what work was done. Within 24 hours, we realized that the vehicle’s problems had worsened: all of the lights were flashing on and off, the Check Engine light stayed on, the vehicle was losing coolant, the sunroof was leaking water, the engine would still rev in idle, etc. We brought the vehicle back to the repair shop and this time we were ensured that they would call us to give us an update within an hour or two. This did not happen, and we had to call back twice to receive an update on the car. After giving it a lot of thought, my wife and I both agreed that we no longer wanted the vehicle. We feel strongly that this vehicle never should have passed inspection or been sold in its current state. We returned on Monday and spoke with the sales manager, to whom we communicated our wishes. He told us that this is more or less “what we get” when we buy a used car, and that this dealership is “not in the business of taking cars back the first time something goes wrong with them.” My wife reminded him that this was, in fact, the second time within 9 days that something had gone wrong with this car. However, he informed us that he would not take the vehicle back until this second attempt to fix it. My wife and I agreed to those terms (albeit unhappily). When we received a call that the repairs were complete and that the car was ready to go, my wife went there to pick it up. Before driving it, she checked the coolant level. Even though we had been told that the car was ready to be driven, there was almost no coolant in the tank. We both feel strongly that customers should not be responsible for double-checking the work of mechanics at a repair shop, especially one that is supposedly the “best Jeep dealership in the Midwest”(sales manager’s words). Furthermore, part of the “repairs” involved the removal of an automatic start that had been installed by a previous owner. According to the mechanic, this auto start had been improperly installed and was causing the problems with the lights. However, Park Chrysler Jeep did not replace the auto start, so even though we bought a vehicle with that feature we are left with one that does not have it.

Response From: Park Chrysler Jeep
Added: 7/2/2014 3:42:45 PM

Dear Mr. McNutt, We are sorry to hear that we did not live up to our online reputation with your experience and we do appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to review this situation. Part of our business philosophy at Park is to never miss the chance to make improvements when we can and specific feedback always is helpful in this regard. I want to assure you that this Jeep did pass our inspection, and as we discovered with you, one of the prior owners had installed an after-market remote start which was causing intermittent electrical issues that didn't show up originally. It is something that we would want to correct, and we did ask for the opportunity to make it right and to provide you a loaner car while we undertook the work.
There is not a factory remote start option for a 2006 Grand Cherokee, and we just can't recommend putting one in due to the very high chance of electrical issues like you experienced.
If you would like to discuss your experience further, we welcome you to contact us again personally.

Twitter
"friendly AND with knowledge and efficient"

danielrkuse
6/24/2014 2:55:09 PM

Steve OtisSteve Otis

My Review Of Park Chrysler Jeep :

The 4 employees mentioned operate as friends while being efficient and giving confidence that they know what they are doing (knowledge). The entire process was done in about 3 hours.

We've not worked with Shannon before but have returned because of the other three: Steve, Doreen, and Cory.

"Awesome Experience!"

gtakern
6/18/2014 7:52:05 PM

Eric TolkinenEric Tolkinen

My Review Of Park Chrysler Jeep :

We have been a Ford family for 17 years and just bought our first Jeep! It was the best car buying experience that we have ever had. Eric was very fun and you could tell he loves what he does. They made the buying process as short as possible! We received top dollar for our trade-in. They exceeded our expectations from the moment we walked through the doors! They will now be our family's dealership! It was more then a five star service!

The

Robert BeckerRobert Becker
Chris BullingerChris Bullinger
Peter LandorfPeter Landorf

My Review Of Park Chrysler Jeep :

They didn't have a vehicle on the lot with our desired features but they located one for us in short order. Efficient processing. Unrushed review of vehicles features.

Twitter
"My Town & Country purchase"

PatriciaTrepanier
5/26/2014 2:25:29 PM

Joe HanceJoe Hance
Christopher KimmelChristopher Kimmel

My Review Of Park Chrysler Jeep :

I was very pleased with my experience at Park..I was treated with respect by everyone and got the vehicle I wanted. Joe did a great job in covering all the information about the care and going over using the equipment. Chris did a good job on all the financial stuff and I left there a satisfied customer.

Twitter
"Great Dealership Great People"

kczerwinski
5/16/2014 11:19:46 AM

Craig SchroederCraig Schroeder

My Review Of Park Chrysler Jeep :

This is the second vehicle I've purchased from Craig Schroeder at Park Chrysler Jeep. My first was a Jeep Grand Cherokee, the second a Cadillac CTS they happened to have which I was in the market for. I highly recommend this Dealership, the experience was very fair and pleasant with no pressure from the start; the purchase process was very smooth and short!

"Jeep Cherokee limited"

Sunman90
5/15/2014 1:53:02 PM

Chris BullingerChris Bullinger
Peter LandorfPeter Landorf

My Review Of Park Chrysler Jeep :

I had been thinking for quite sometime on getting a new vehicle and weighed my options between 3 different bend Suv's and since my wife already owned a jeep I was convinced that was the way to go. I then did my research on prices to pay and then top dealerships. I read all the reviews And knew that I wanted to drive up to Park Jeep in Burnsville from Rochester where I live. I had already called and spoke to Peter Landorf about a week ahead of time so he could look for what I wanted. When my wife and I arrived we were greeted warmly by staff and then by Peter.
He showed me a jeep limited that had some extra options I was not looking for, but wanted me to take it for a drive so I could get a feel for it, I was very impressed with it, but we kept looking in the lot for what I wanted and could out I would have to order it. After getting a quote for a latitude vs the limited my wife and I came to the conclusion to buy the limited as with all the options I was adding onto the latitude the pricing was not much different and besides I like the options it came with. Peter was so patient, understanding and worked with us all day long to make us happy. The finance mgr found us some great rebates and they also matched the low interest rate my bank was offering us so we decided to finance thru them. Shannon Dunn was a real pleasure to work with when going over all the paperwork, very pleasant person who you cN tell really enjoys her job.
Chris bulling war was also very helpful in explaining some other options for my new jeep and answered any questions I had about taking care of the vehicle and for rust proofing.

What a fantastic place to shop.

P.S. I got to meet Juan (ex Minnesota Twin from the 87 and 91 twins W.S. Team). He was so kind in letting me talk to him and take a picture with him.

Thank you Park Jeep !!