Park Chrysler Jeep

Craig Schroeder

July 19, 2017

"Great service"

- Cathy

I highly recommend Haiying to one who is looking for a great car and also great service, I got two SUV from her, and got good experience with her, she's the one who is effective and flexible, really helpful, hope she can help you next time.

Haiying Yu

June 30, 2017

"Service area needs help! "

- ShaneS

Brought my 2015 200 in for a warranty repair and was told the part was on back order and was put on a list for the part when it came in. I waited patiently for 2 months before I started calling. Was told by the service manager over and over they still didn't have it. Finally called and told them they needed to fix it soon as I can not continue without having my car. Still took another 3 months before I was able to get it in and fixed. 5 months without my car. When I went in I was told they have had a bunch in stock by one of the advisors.

Nick

June 29, 2017

"Disingenuous, Untrustworthy…BUYER BEWARE"

- JeanneB

Ok yes, I bought a used car without a warranty. But really. The staff, managers and owners pretend to care yet they are the most disingenuous group of people I’ve ever had the misfortune to do business with. Over the past month I’ve been given the run-around by their service department, my sales rep, 3 managers and 1 owner. None of them – NONE OF THEM – claim to have any ability to make a decision. The decisions are always made by a mystery person in the back room who may or may not actually exist or be human. In my entire experience with this dealership, I have never been face to face with any individual worthy or capable of making a decision. And every time I was given an offer it was worse than the one before. I purchased a used vehicle for $12,500. Over the following 4 months I had engine and brake problems. I replaced the brakes and took it multiple times to my trusted local community mechanic, who encouraged me to visit with the dealer to learn what work had been done on the engine to help trouble shoot what we might try next to fix the problem. During my appointment with the dealership service department I was encouraged to go back to speak with their sales department. To my surprise, the sales department told me they’d heard of many similar engine problems with these cars, agreed that my car sounded like “a money pit” and said they “wanted to make things right” and “wanted to work with me” and put me into a different vehicle. I was stunned but agreed to explore our options. What followed was an entire month of run-around by complete and utterly untrustworthy and incompetent sales people. I test drove and chose a suitable replacement vehicle. I spoke with a manager who convinced me to wait until the end of the week so he could watch what other suitable inventory may come in, and he promised to call me by Friday. He never called me again. I called him and left messages to no avail. I then called my original sales rep who told me they sold the replacement car I’d chosen. I was very disappointed. She encouraged me to shop for suitable replacement cars via their website. Then she told me they would offer me $9,500 trade in value. In my opinion, offering me $3,000 less than I paid for the vehicle (which now had new brakes) was not an attempt to “make things right” and I told them so. She apologized and said they discussed possibly going up to $10,000 but said “don’t worry, we will make it right and it will all work out with the replacement vehicle”. She told me the General Manager would call me later that day, and that she would call me back before end of the day to be sure he and I had connected. He never called me and neither did she. I called again the following week. I was told to make an appointment, and did. However, my appointment was conveniently made at a time when “nobody who was able to make a decision was there”. I can’t say I was a surprised. We were going on a month of discussions which had proved to be a complete and utter waste of my time. Before I left that night, the owner of the dealership (unsuspecting of my situation) happened by to give a handshake and say hello. I told him of our situation. He acted extremely concerned, said they were “going to make this right”, and gave me and my veteran husband a whole lot of disingenuous crap about honoring the military. So here is how the owner “made it right” that night. He first sent out another manager who, shock and awe, was not able to make any decisions but encouraged me to make another appointment on another day. She promised me not to worry, said they had decided to buy the car back and needed to arrange the proper price. On our way out, another manager stopped us to say the mystery man had made a decision and they were willing to buy our car back for a whopping $8,000. When I tasked what happened to the $10,000 offer he said “we were being nice because I had suggested - since the car was now another month older - that we should only pay $7,000”. I realize I bought this car without warranty, ok. But this idea to “do another deal” and “make things right” came entirely from them. And they not once offered me any sort of reasonable deal that didn’t simply put more profits into their account. Each person I spoke with gave me a worse deal then the last, and my entire experience with them was a colossal and frustrating waste of time.

Duane Brause