Park Chrysler Jeep

1408 W. Highway 13,
Burnsville, Minnesota 55337
Park Chrysler Jeep Info
About Park Chrysler Jeep

At Park Chrysler Jeep we give you our Best Price First with Internet Prices that apply to everyone! Every Pre-Owned vehicle has passed our 87-point inspection. Most of our vehicles also come with an Unlimited Mile Powertrain Warranty! Family Owned since 1957, we serve customers all over the Minneapolis/St. Paul Metro Area. Our staff has been hand picked to make sure you have the fastest, most fantastic buying experience possible. We take all trades and have a multitude of financing options. Call our Team today!

About Park Chrysler Jeep

• Spanish Speaking
Ourjeep
8/27/2016

"Awesome!"

Steve Carpenter and Jonathan Dworski were friendly, informative and very pleasant to work. Steve did a nice job determining which vehicle would suit our needs. Looking forward to our new jeep!!!

Chris1840
8/25/2016

"Great buying experience"

Enjoyed the buying experience at a smaller dealer. Scott was thorough and accomodaring throughout the entire sales process. Really enjoyed working with him. Would highly recommend Scott for a new car purchase.

joan891
8/22/2016

"Great Experience"

Great Sales team- Very Knowledgable- Very flexible-Anthony went over an above to make my experience a gret on. Stayed late after business hours to complete the deal.

Anthony Williams

Rocco
8/18/2016

"Vehicle purchase experience was excellent."

I am not your typical emotional buyer and hate the traditional dealers multilevel decision process that is both exasperating and demeaning (my view). This is my 3rd vehicle purchase from them and can tell you they will listen and adjust to your needs. I specifically dealt with Craig Schroeder and was very up front with how I had historically dealt with them and defined the working parameters of what it would take to deal on the vehicle of my interest. He listened and we both agreed we could make it work... it did! Most believe the dealers approach to direct customer sales are mostly the same...that being said...they are! But, they also realize with the internet and tools available to customers today the historical way of closing a sale is radically changing. The customer today has much more control over the process then most believe. I challenged them... again... to be different and they rose to the occasion. Dealerships must change their approach or risk losing business through the perpetuation of old practices. I for one believe they all have much to learn...but...can tell you Park hears the sound of change and appears to be adapting. Thanks, Craig for working within my demands and to your team for making the uncomfortable changes to meet one customers expectations. They do listen!

KI2016
8/11/2016

""Best vehicle purchase experience""

I was looking for a used car online and after extensive research and hours of Carfax verifications, I found my perfect car at Park Chrysler Jeep. But my challenge was how to close the deal and get the car from Burnsville, MN to San Francisco, California where I live. My anxiety was put to rest after I met Mark Kremer. In fact, Mark is a first class human being and consummate professional. He went out of his way to take pictures of the car, gave me full disclosures on things I may consider before buying the car, and he answered all my questions. There were things that came up and needed to be fixed before the close of the deal, Mark promised to fix them and he came true with his promise. He didn't try to sale me anything or force me to buy either, but made himself available to answer whatever questions I may have and that made me feel very comfortable. I was totally happy with the transaction. In all, Mark linked me with a contact who delivered my Land Rover hassle free to me in San Francisco. The whole online experience was awesome and I wouldn't hesitate a bit to recommend Park Chrysler Jeep to friends or anyone out there. Thanks again, Mark!!! KI

Tink' tinkerbell
8/05/2016

"Pleasant, and easy."

I had a very pleasant experience & i was very satisfied with my purchase of my used infiniti fx35. I love the color, & the nice spacious trunk for when I do my groceries shopping.

bchammer
8/04/2016

"Used vehicle purchase"

Purchasing a vehicle ranks right up there with a root canal. We were pleasantly surprised when Haiying Yu agreed with us on whether a vehicle would fit our needs or not. She created a low stress buying environment and showed us vehicles that fit the criteria we gave her. I would recommend finding Haiying when you get to Park Jeep.

john55436
8/02/2016

"Very Satisfying Experience."

I was very satisfied with my vehicle purchase there. The salesman went out of his way to help me and I would recommend Park Jeep to others.

Anthony Williams

Peds23
7/28/2016

"Great Experience "

We had a wonderful experience at Park Jeep. Steve Carpenter was a joy to work with and very knowledgable. We also had the opportunity to meet with one of the owners while we were there and he was very personable and professional. We highly recommend anyone looking for a Jeep to check out Park Jeep.

Carlson, patty161
7/26/2016

"A very satisfied customer"

They worked around my schedule and got me a decent value on my trade. I would definitely recommend Park Jeep. Thanks Danny Estrada for working your magic!

Reviews of Chris Larson