Park Chrysler Jeep

Park Chrysler Jeep

Call
Park Chrysler Jeep Info
About Park Chrysler Jeep

At Park Chrysler Jeep we give you our Best Price First with Internet Prices that apply to everyone! Every Pre-Owned vehicle has passed our 87-point inspection. Most of our vehicles also come with a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty! Family Owned since 1957, we serve customers all over the Minneapolis/St. Paul Metro Area. Our staff has been hand picked to make sure you have the fastest, most fantastic buying experience possible. We take all trades and have a multitude of financing options. Call our Team today!

About Park Chrysler Jeep

• Spanish Speaking
MJones
1/27/2015

"Been here before.... I'm BACK!!! "

Mike was our terrific Sales agent. He was very knowledgeable but more important was HE LISTENED TO OUR NEEDS!!! The unit we wanted had already been sold so he found a comparable unit that met our needs and budget. If he didn't know something, he was honest and found the answer quickly. He did not exaggerate, but Honest and enthusiastic. As for the financial department, they were very experienced for our awkward situation. They were all pros. The whole team was great. I have bought from them before and did not hesitate to come back. Next time I need a car ... Park Chrysler Jeep is where I will go. Again. I am not a affiliated with PCJ in any way. Just a very HAPPY customer.

my van
1/25/2015

"Shopping for a used Town and Country"

Ruben King was very professional and helpful. He is a good sales person to do business with. I would recommend this dealership to my friends.

new ride
1/21/2015

"Wonderful"

Park Jeep employees are a true gem! The minute you walk in, you feel welcomed. I am very happy about my car purchase, and will recommend others to stop in.

Shawn Wilson

Erhartnick
1/18/2015

"Extremely exceptional receptionist "

I called around almost every jeep dealer searching for a specific part for my XJ with short responces and crabby people. I called your location and Katelyn Rose Miell far exceeded any expectations in customer service that I ever expected. In fact, I have not come across any individual in any business that went as far as she did in assisting me. She called me back three separate times and called other dealers for me and went above and beyond. She without a doubt deserves a raise and you guys should do anything you can to keep someone like this around. I was so happy that I wrote a review for the first time ever. Thanks again!!

Katelyn Rose Miell

zano4sharks
1/11/2015

"Great car buying experience!"

I recently purchased a 2012 Honda Civic. Ruben was great! All my questions were answered from sales to finance. Park Jeep exceeded my car buying expectations. I will be telling my family and friends about my great experience at Park Jeep.

carrie
1/10/2015

"will recommend to many!"

Everyone there was very helpful and friendly. Daniel made my experience as a first time buyer wonderful. I have told many people where my car was purchased, very happy, love my car.

AR246
1/07/2015

"We keep coming back!"

I recently bought a 2015 Cherokee from Park Jeep. I have bought a number of cars from them over the years, and now that it is under new ownership, I can report I was very happy with my experience despite the change. They have stepped up customer service since I was there 10 years previously, and I am very grateful for the extra help. I only took 1 star off for price because I maybe could have used a bit more discussion time regarding my financial options, but the initial offer was still very good and within our target budget. The bargain hunter in me wonders if I could have gotten a slightly better deal by comparing a number of different arrangements before choosing, but it's my own fault as well for not asking and I consider this a very minor criticism. =) I am not a "tech" person, and my sales associate Mi Nam Choe II was able to explain everything to me in a simple manner. He skipped over a few extra computer features I had no interest in, at my request, and respected my time schedule. He was very personable, efficient, and helpful - he even held my daughter at one point so I could set up some paperwork. The car was delivered promptly and freshly washed and cleaned. The general manager also took the time to introduce himself and follow up with me. I have received several calls and emails to make sure I am happy with the car, and definitely know I can call them with any questions. I also got a very good deal on my trade in with them. They were not high-pressure sales driven, and I felt comfortable taking my time to look and test drive. Definitely recommend.

Park Chrysler Jeep responded to this review

January 08, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear that your experience was a happy one. We do hope we didn't mislead you, however. We have been owned by the same family since 1957 but we have had changes in our sales process and we like to think we've evolved in the way we do business. Part of that is giving our best price including our best offer on trade ins and working with banks to get the best financing rates too. All for the better we hope! Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you whenever you may have an automotive need!

lduh
1/02/2015

"Fast and easy"

I love my new vehicle. Awesome friendly staff. Juan made my first leasing experience wonderful. All my questions were answered and he got me all the features I was looking for. I walked out of there very happy and pleased.

Juan Berenguer

adamcordes
12/22/2014

"Best place to buy a Jeep hands down!"

This is a very professional dealership. Wayne Sandborg was a very nice and helpful salesman. He made the buying process fun and enjoyable. They had the most affordable prices on new Jeeps than anywhere else I looked. They got me into a Jeep that was perfect for my needs. A+++++++

Wayne Sandborg

LP
12/18/2014

"A nice car buying experience"

I would like to say that it was a pleasure dealing with the folks at Park Chrysler Jeep. From Aley Pennington to Jantzen Procai and finally to Chris Larson in Finance, they made me feel comfortable and everything went without a hitch. Got a fair price on my trade and have a lifetime warranty on the new one! I would definitely recommend them!

Reviews of Steve Otis