Park Chrysler Jeep

Park Chrysler Jeep

Call
Park Chrysler Jeep Info
About Park Chrysler Jeep

At Park Chrysler Jeep we give you our Best Price First with Internet Prices that apply to everyone! Every Pre-Owned vehicle has passed our 87-point inspection. Most of our vehicles also come with a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty! Family Owned since 1957, we serve customers all over the Minneapolis/St. Paul Metro Area. Our staff has been hand picked to make sure you have the fastest, most fantastic buying experience possible. We take all trades and have a multitude of financing options. Call our Team today!

About Park Chrysler Jeep

• Spanish Speaking
LP
12/18/2014

"A nice car buying experience"

I would like to say that it was a pleasure dealing with the folks at Park Chrysler Jeep. From Aley Pennington to Jantzen Procai and finally to Chris Larson in Finance, they made me feel comfortable and everything went without a hitch. Got a fair price on my trade and have a lifetime warranty on the new one! I would definitely recommend them!

Michael Krause
12/12/2014

"New Jeep purchase"

I would like to express my warm thanks to all the wonderful people at Park Chrysler Jeep! I have been leasing Jeeps from them for some time now and I can't express how great these people are to work with! From start to finish, you can tell these folks care about my business! Living in northern Wisconsin, people have asked why I drive 170 miles for my new Jeeps when there are dealers much closer! The answer is simple; I trust them and service is excellent! I search their inventory, make a call Steve Otis and the Jeep is ready and waiting when I arrive! This time around, I was greeted by no fewer than 6 people, all expressing their thanks and asking if I had questions or needed help with anything! They even paired my Cell phone and programed some of my favorite stations into the radio! Great work, couldn't be more pleased! Thanks again!

carljr555555
12/02/2014

"It's not our fault"

If you buy a car from Park Chrysler Jeep and that new car breaks down under warranty, don't expect much in the way customer service. They leave it up to you to figure it out. I will never buy a vehicle from there again

larry

Park Chrysler Jeep responded to this review

December 16, 2014

Mr. Grimm, I want to assure you we do appreciate your comments and take them to heart. Our existing processes do indeed offer rental & loaner cars for our customers under many circumstances. Unfortunately this process still requires the dealership to be open in order for our staff to process a loaner and begin diagnosing and repairing a vehicle. If you called afterhours and subsequently had your vehicle towed to a different dealership, I’m not sure how this process would have helped. However, your vehicle was purchased with roadside assistance included as part of our Lifetime Warranty! Did you call the specially provided 800 number when your vehicle was broken down and our offices were closed? I’m assuming another dealership was open and provided you with a loaner car while they repaired your vehicle under warranty? Regrettably we do not offer 24/7 nationwide roadside concierge services at this time. In the future if you are stranded halfway across the country, I would suggest simply renting a car and requesting a rental car reimbursement when your vehicle is brought in for warranty service. National Car Rental is a good company I can recommend. AAA is a nationwide 24/7 roadside assistance company that I’ve used many times. I have also been assured by Larry that the promised gift card is on its way and we regret the delay. Wendy Lowen

networkdude
11/30/2014

"They listened to our needs and then found us the perfect car"

We had found a couple of cars to look and stopped in to look at them. Daniel listened to our desires and while we were test driving one of the cars, he found us the exact make, model, and specifications we were looking for that was yet to be serviced. The service people went to work on it and by the next day, had it ready. It was exactly the car we wanted.

dhviding
11/19/2014

"Confidence in Dealership"

I have been a regular customer for JEEP brand products for almost 20yrs. Once again the process was completely deserving of the confidence I have had in the dealership and Sales staff over the years.

skm616
11/17/2014

"Process is way too long"

The time it took to purchase a new vehicle was ridiculous. We walked in knowing we wanted to buy a car that day. That was at 11 AM.....just past 5:30 PM we finally drove off with the car. Part of the time was consumed because we had to dash home to get some financing info and eat a late lunch....however that accounted for only 90 minutes of our "purchasing" time. 30+ minutes for a test drive.....leaving 4+ hours of time to finalize paperwork. When we finally thought we were ready to go, we had to listen to up selling by folks. Such as extra warranties, lost key insurance, winterizing packages etc. It was just too much wasted time for us. Would we return to Park Jeep.....yes we would. I would recommend that they streamline their process for better customer service. That is why I rated customer service 3 stars. Our sales person did his best with the circumstance, but most of the time delay was beyond his control. We love our new vehicle.

Park Chrysler Jeep responded to this review

December 02, 2014

Skm616, Thank you for your feedback! We always appreciate constructive criticism and do take it seriously. Thanks also for your kind words towards our hard working sales staff. We are very pleased that you love your vehicle! Now, we’ll be the first to agree with you; buying a car takes too long! We sincerely apologize for the time-delay you experienced. It’s an industry-wide problem that requires innovation from within individual dealerships and we are trying. It turns out, many of the steps required to sell you a car are fairly archaic, with literal ‘paperwork’ required as opposed to perhaps more efficient digital processes. Coordinating between departments with multiple customers in multiple stages of test driving, appraising, purchasing and delivering creates efficiency jams that frustrate us all. We assure you, these will be addressed. One way our customers are saving time is through our in-house internet department. Our internet product specialists help speed the sales process by getting as many administrative tasks done ahead of time as they can. Chatting or emailing with the web team on the vehicle you want, copies of your ID and insurance info, credit app or financing details will speed up the actual delivery of the car. This is often done during the week and the customer picks up their car on Saturday with maybe only 90 minutes of in-store stuff to do. Thank you for remaining our customer! We look forward to showing you a more streamlined process the next time you stop by. Chris Park Digital Media Specialist

Mlj
11/12/2014

"Best experience"

I have the jeep of my dreams thanks to Aley, Steve "jeep man" and Chris! After a disappointing experience at an dealer in Coon Rapids. I went online to Park Jeep where I met Aley, she found a few jeeps I could look at that were close to what I was looking for. Steve "jeep man". Was ready for us when we arrived. He was so knowledgeable, and kind! I had my heart set on a special edition that was not available Steve sat us down with Chris who was awesome and beyond knowledgeable. Chris listened to what would make that jeep the jeep of my dreams and he made it happen! The price was amazing way better then I ever imagined and I love that Jeep more than if I would of if I got the one I had first wanted! It is custom to me and that is thanks to Steve and Chris! They are simply the best and so is Park Jeep!

nruthw
10/31/2014

"Stress free car buying experience."

We wanted a specific make & model and found it at Park searching the internet. Made arrangements on phone. Transaction went smoothly with great service and we got exactly what we wanted. Flew from Washington state and drove it home. Everyone we met and worked with was friendly and professional. A great car buying experience. We would definitely recommend this dealership.

Michael Simons, Sales

FTC
10/29/2014

"Very Professional Experience"

After having visited another Jeep dealership on the same day, we are able to compare the experience and Craig Schroeder far exceeded our expectations. He was knowledgeable, polite, willing to work with us, and provided a very dignified, professional experience when leasing our new Jeep. We would recommend Park and Craig to anyone wanting to lease or purchase a vehicle.

Benjamin Novacek
10/17/2014

"Could not be happier!"

Joe and everyone else at Park Chrysler Jeep made sure I was getting exactly what I wanted, and were great to work with! I will be recommending them to all my friends who are looking for cars.

Reviews of Shannon Dunn