Park Chrysler Jeep

Craig Schroeder

Haiying Yu, Product Specialist, Park Chrysler Jeep

Haiying Yu

September 14, 2017

"Best car buying experience"

- Christine

Great selection, the staff are knowledgeable and patient. I never felt any pressure, they were very transparent with their prices. Exceptional experience with the finance department.

David Allan was my sales person and I worked with Barry and Grace with financing

September 10, 2017

"Jeep Wrangler unlimited "

- New Willys owner

I had a great experience at Park Jeep! Joe Hance did an awesome job finding exactly what I wanted! I would highly recommend checking out Park Jeep.

Joe Hance
Travis Bronson

August 18, 2017

"A new "used" Jeep for me!!"

- Veronica

Haiying took us under her wing and helped us into our new "used Jeep"!!! No pressures no gimmicks- Just great customer service all the way around from everyone! I seriously recommend going to Park Chrysler Jeep, I know I will again!

Haiying Yu