Park Chrysler Jeep

1408 W. Highway 13,
Burnsville, Minnesota 55337
Park Chrysler Jeep Info
About Park Chrysler Jeep

At Park Chrysler Jeep we give you our Best Price First with Internet Prices that apply to everyone! Every Pre-Owned vehicle has passed our 87-point inspection. Most of our vehicles also come with an Unlimited Mile Powertrain Warranty! Family Owned since 1957, we serve customers all over the Minneapolis/St. Paul Metro Area. Our staff has been hand picked to make sure you have the fastest, most fantastic buying experience possible. We take all trades and have a multitude of financing options. Call our Team today!

About Park Chrysler Jeep

• Spanish Speaking
lmedina479
4/30/2016

"Excellent Experience"

THE STAFF THAT HELPED US WAS VERY INFORMATIVE , HELPFUL & PATIENT. our whole process was very easy and fast thanks to them recommend their services especially first time buyers.

Kay64
4/20/2016

"exceptional experience"

From the start to the end of my purchase, everyone was so nice, and knowledgeable! This include Otis, Grecia, Juan, and Chris. They made me want to tell everyone about my wonderful experience!! Oh and I absolutely LOVE my jeep Cherokee!! Thanks again...you are all exceptional!

Grecia Camarillo

mike heinlein
4/15/2016

"Great experience"

I worked with Juan on my purchase yesterday and today. He was very easy to work with and helpful - he made it a great experience. I had some issues finding and filling out the credit application online from home because I was on a mobile device but Juan and Chris Larson worked with me, just minutes before the office closed and walked me through what I was doing wrong. Everyone was very friendly that I interacted with and I would highly recommend using Park Chrysler Jeep. This is the second vehicle I have purchased here and both experiences were very smooth.

joehajjali
4/15/2016

"Very friendly, easy going experience"

I shopped online, then contacted the dealership. Worked with Don Dahler in sales, who was very friendly, informative and not 'pushy'. I was in and out in 1.5 hours which is a 'feat' these days. I would surely recommend this dealership.

Don Dahler

starjack1100
4/13/2016

"Great place to shop!"

I had bought an 2012 Mazda at another dealership. Wasn't happy with the car at all! I went to them first to see if they could get into another car with an automatic tranny as the girlfriend had no skills for driving a manual, and not wanting to learn how. The guys at Park Jeep got me into a spanking new 2016 Chrysler 200, simply put, exactly what I wanted! Actually MORE than what I thought I could afford, and with not so good credit! All the guys I dealt with were very professional, really nice and went that extra mile to get me into such a beautiful car! Simply put: THEY ROCK!!!

nmyhra89
4/06/2016

"I bought a new Jeep Patriot from them and I love it! "

Everyone at this dealership was extremely attentive and nice. Steve knew how to make me feel secure in my purchase. I am very satisfied with my new Jeep!

LandM
4/05/2016

"Super helpful!"

Ruben really went above and beyond to make sure we got a car that fit our needs and was something we could afford. After countless dealerships tried to sell us cars we didn't want or wouldn't approve us at all, it was really nice dealing with someone who was actually helpful and listened to what we were looking for and was very straight forward about what our payments and interest rate would be like with not very good credit. Everyone we dealt with after Ruben was equally as helpful and friendly, It was over all a really good experience. We have already referred people to this dealership and Ruben and will continue to do so in the future.

john scoles
3/30/2016

"proud new jeep owner!"

I was very happy with the experience and knowledge that Steve carpenter had given us as new jeep owners. Everyone there was friendly and helpful. And we left with exactly what we wanted in a jeep! Happy new costumer.

tommycar302
3/27/2016

"Good price and good service"

Haiying Yu was my point of contact from start to finish. She was very friendly and great to work with! Vehicles are competitively priced and got a fair number for my trade.

Davesjeep2015
3/23/2016

"Comfort throughout the whole process. "

I never felt uncomfortable at all during the whole process. Most of my questions where answered before I even asked them. I had an outstanding experience.

Reviews of Juan Berenguer