Park Chrysler Jeep

1408 W. Highway 13,
Burnsville, Minnesota 55337
Park Chrysler Jeep Info
About Park Chrysler Jeep

At Park Chrysler Jeep we give you our Best Price First with Internet Prices that apply to everyone! Every Pre-Owned vehicle has passed our 87-point inspection. Most of our vehicles also come with an Unlimited Mile Powertrain Warranty! Family Owned since 1957, we serve customers all over the Minneapolis/St. Paul Metro Area. Our staff has been hand picked to make sure you have the fastest, most fantastic buying experience possible. We take all trades and have a multitude of financing options. Call our Team today!

About Park Chrysler Jeep

• Spanish Speaking
Cholson_22
5/24/2016

"Jeep Purchase"

Park Jeep, it's the only place to buy a Jeep in MN. They have the best staff I've ever dealt with. Professional, accurate and explain everything very well.. The process is very easy to purchase or trade in.

Josh55024
5/21/2016

"New jeep purchase "

Great environment, location, friendly and helpful sales/ service associates. I would recommend to all new or used auto buyers to visit this dealer and experience the next generation.

Nelstonia6
5/21/2016

"Excellent"

From the first call to set up a test drive to actually driving off the lot with my new Jeep the entire experience was excellent. Mike Simmons was professional and friendly throughout my visit. He was knowledgable, but never engaged in pressure sales tactics. Christopher whom I dealt with on the phone to set up my test drive was very polite and set an initial positive tone for the visit. Duane was knowledgable about the products he was selling but never made me feel like I had to buy anything. Shannon, in finance, was very professional and made the process simple and straightforward.

JoyceHsiao
5/14/2016

"Mark Kremer"

Mark Kremer was attentive and patient and considerate. I would like to buy or lease my next vehicle from him again. I would recommend him to my friends and family.

MBP
5/12/2016

"Awesome Jeep purchase"

Craig Schroeder at Park Jeep was a pleasure to deal with. Very knowledgable, custom order arrived ahead of schedule at a very fair price. Can't ask for much more!

AVKane
5/11/2016

"Great! Friendly and knowledgeable staff. "

Mark Kremer was very easy to work with and made the experience efficient and convenient. He worked around our schedule and went above and beyond to be sure we were satisfied with our purchase.

Wayne

NovaLexi

"I love the jeep"

I was Miss informed about time over the phone and in person. I also asked about a jeep hat or something for buying a new jeep and was told "yes I will get you something" a couple times and never received anything. I would much rather be told the truth the first time. "Never trust a salesman" sticks with me!

Park Chrysler Jeep responded to this review

May 11, 2016

Hi there, Pamela. We apologize that you feel you had a negative experience. First off, thank you for coming in on a Saturday and being as prepared as you were; we really appreciate that! We hope that you understand that Saturday is our busiest day, and we do apologize that it may have taken longer than you had hoped for. The recorded calls, which we listened to, confirmed that you were informed that it usually doesn't take too long, but it might because of the nature of the flow of traffic that particular day. Also, it was noted at the time of sale that we needed to order you a Jeep hat--we don't readily stock those anymore, and we are at the mercy of the suppliers for those since they're a hot commodity; you will be notified when it arrives. Again, if you feel that we have been dishonest in our dealings with you, please feel free to reach out to us again!

Flat Top Phil

"Great dealership!"

This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Park and I will be going back for more in the future, especially if Joe Hance is still there! Everyone I work with from sales to service is always pleasant, knowledgeable, and courteous.

KitzGang
5/09/2016

"Great to work with!"

We purchased a used car this past weekend and had a great experience working with Park Jeep and in particular, with Jeffrey and Ruben. Our initial visit was a few days before the purchase and we really liked talking with Jeffrey. He helped us take a test drive and didn't pressure us at all. Overall, Jeffrey and Ruben treated us with respect and worked with us to come up with a fair deal on our trade-in and the purchase. We are satisfied Park Jeep customers!

jaredflooding
5/03/2016

"Great!"

Steve was great to deal with. He listened to what I needed and did not push me into a vehicle that I did not want. Buying a new vehicle with Park and Steve was easy and painless.

Reviews of Shannon Dunn