Park Chrysler Jeep

1408 W. Highway 13,
Burnsville, Minnesota 55337
Park Chrysler Jeep Info
About Park Chrysler Jeep

At Park Chrysler Jeep we give you our Best Price First with Internet Prices that apply to everyone! Every Pre-Owned vehicle has passed our 87-point inspection. Most of our vehicles also come with an Unlimited Mile Powertrain Warranty! Family Owned since 1957, we serve customers all over the Minneapolis/St. Paul Metro Area. Our staff has been hand picked to make sure you have the fastest, most fantastic buying experience possible. We take all trades and have a multitude of financing options. Call our Team today!

About Park Chrysler Jeep

• Spanish Speaking
MNbuyer
2/05/2016

"Great deal, good service"

I recently purchased a used Chrysler town & country and after test driving at many dealerships, I came back to Park Jeep as their vehicle was fully loaded and very well priced. Park Jeep was not able to give me the same ice I wanted for my trade in, so after some shopping around I decided to sell my vehicle private party to get the price I wanted. Haiying Yu was the sales rep I worked with and she made every accommodation I asked for in terms of price negotiation on the van, add ons, and even made extra accommodations for my private party used car buyer I was selling, as we did a "pass through" at the dealership. Park Jeep cleaned out my used vehicle, and aired up the tires while we were signing paper work on the pass through transaction. I felt that this dealer went the extra mile to earn my business and Haiying wanted to ensure I had a good purchasing experience.

ekit
2/04/2016

"Excellent"

Scott Rosequist was excellent, extremely friendly, knowledgeable and fun to work with! I would definitely recommend Park Jeep and Scott to a friend or family member.

Frank's n Beans
2/04/2016

"Hassle free. "

Excellent staff and a large variety of Jeep vehicles. I was looking for a used Wrangler Unlimited but left the dealership with a new Rennegade. I'm happy with my decision.

Dubgmoney
1/30/2016

"Perfect"

Sometimes when your a person of color you get negative shade when you approach dealerships,park chrysler was definately a place ill tell friends and family to shop with,smile,after smile after smile

Karen Chris
1/23/2016

"excellent experience"

Great experience looking for a new used vehicle. Love the warranty offered also. Maiyang Yu was so funny and helpful i would highly recommend her and this dealership.

Dodgers1993
1/19/2016

"Experience was great!"

Arrived at Park Chrysler Jeep looking for a Grand Cherokee and was quickly approached when I walked in the door. After sitting down with Mi Nam Choe for a couple of days I bought my first car. Experience was excellent and people were very kind.

Newavenger15
1/17/2016

"Couldn't have planned a better experience"

After searching the Internet (using dealer sites, search sites, and third party sites) as well as several dealerships... I finally found what I was looking for. A dealership that not only had a vehicle that fit my needs, but also a salesperson that was looking to put me into the right vehicle (FOR ME NOT THEM). I traded my vehicle, and got more that I had been offered anywhere else. Steve also made the whole process relaxing and dare I say enjoyable!? I would send my friends and family there in a heartbeat.

DB
1/15/2016

"No surprises"

Everything I was told was accurate. I got the vehicle that I wanted in the time frame promised, and paid the price I expected to pay.

EasyE
1/04/2016

"Very pleased"

Was at the dealership in the early afternoon and was impressed with the amount of customers in the showroom buying or looking at vehicles . Obviously, the dealership has a fine reputation ! I couldn't be more pleased with Carpenter ; he was awesome.

smgandsmg1
1/02/2016

"Looking for an additional car for 2 teenage drivers "

We started the process online and through phone conversations, e-mailing and texting we were able to find the perfect car. We made an appointment for a test drive the car and to have Juan explain all the features of the car. It was the perfect car for two boys, hockey bags and all, not to mention the milage and price were perfect. Juan and Rueben did a great job together, we appreciate their help. It was the easiest car purchase we have ever made.

Reviews of Shannon Dunn