Park Chrysler Jeep

Park Chrysler Jeep

Call
Park Chrysler Jeep Info
About Park Chrysler Jeep

At Park Chrysler Jeep we give you our Best Price First with Internet Prices that apply to everyone! Every Pre-Owned vehicle has passed our 87-point inspection. Most of our vehicles also come with a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty! Family Owned since 1957, we serve customers all over the Minneapolis/St. Paul Metro Area. Our staff has been hand picked to make sure you have the fastest, most fantastic buying experience possible. We take all trades and have a multitude of financing options. Call our Team today!

About Park Chrysler Jeep

• Spanish Speaking

"Confidence in Dealership"

I have been a regular customer for JEEP brand products for almost 20yrs. Once again the process was completely deserving of the confidence I have had in the dealership and Sales staff over the years.

"Process is way too long"

The time it took to purchase a new vehicle was ridiculous. We walked in knowing we wanted to buy a car that day. That was at 11 AM.....just past 5:30 PM we finally drove off with the car. Part of the time was consumed because we had to dash home to get some financing info and eat a late lunch....however that accounted for only 90 minutes of our "purchasing" time. 30+ minutes for a test drive.....leaving 4+ hours of time to finalize paperwork. When we finally thought we were ready to go, we had to listen to up selling by folks. Such as extra warranties, lost key insurance, winterizing packages etc. It was just too much wasted time for us. Would we return to Park Jeep.....yes we would. I would recommend that they streamline their process for better customer service. That is why I rated customer service 3 stars. Our sales person did his best with the circumstance, but most of the time delay was beyond his control. We love our new vehicle.

"Best experience"

I have the jeep of my dreams thanks to Aley, Steve "jeep man" and Chris! After a disappointing experience at an dealer in Coon Rapids. I went online to Park Jeep where I met Aley, she found a few jeeps I could look at that were close to what I was looking for. Steve "jeep man". Was ready for us when we arrived. He was so knowledgeable, and kind! I had my heart set on a special edition that was not available Steve sat us down with Chris who was awesome and beyond knowledgeable. Chris listened to what would make that jeep the jeep of my dreams and he made it happen! The price was amazing way better then I ever imagined and I love that Jeep more than if I would of if I got the one I had first wanted! It is custom to me and that is thanks to Steve and Chris! They are simply the best and so is Park Jeep!

"Stress free car buying experience."

We wanted a specific make & model and found it at Park searching the internet. Made arrangements on phone. Transaction went smoothly with great service and we got exactly what we wanted. Flew from Washington state and drove it home. Everyone we met and worked with was friendly and professional. A great car buying experience. We would definitely recommend this dealership.

Michael Simons, Sales

"Very Professional Experience"

After having visited another Jeep dealership on the same day, we are able to compare the experience and Craig Schroeder far exceeded our expectations. He was knowledgeable, polite, willing to work with us, and provided a very dignified, professional experience when leasing our new Jeep. We would recommend Park and Craig to anyone wanting to lease or purchase a vehicle.

"Could not be happier!"

Joe and everyone else at Park Chrysler Jeep made sure I was getting exactly what I wanted, and were great to work with! I will be recommending them to all my friends who are looking for cars.

"Eight is NOT Enough!"

It all started in 1992 with an Eagle Premier from Park Jeep Eagle and a sale guy named, Steve Otis. We just purchased our 8th vehicle ... a 2015 Wrangler Sahara. Steve was, again, our sales guy and we wouldn't have it any other way! He's the best and the reason we keep coming back to that dealer on highway 13!

"Great sales experience!"

Craig and the Park Chrysler Jeep team were great to work with. Very easy process, felt like I got a great deal. Love the jeep.

"They know Jeep!"

The best experience I have had in my Jeep search - so the search ended there. Customer service from Steve Carpenter was top notch. The selection was the best I have seen in the Twin Cities. The entire process was smooth. I found value in their experience and in their desire to provide excellent service.

"Great Experience. "

Jantzen and Otis were great to work with. The overall experience was fantastic and I would recommend either one of them for your new vehicle purchase.

Reviews of Shannon Dunn