Park Chrysler Jeep

Park Chrysler Jeep

Call
Park Chrysler Jeep Info
About Park Chrysler Jeep

At Park Chrysler Jeep we give you our Best Price First with Internet Prices that apply to everyone! Every Pre-Owned vehicle has passed our 87-point inspection. Most of our vehicles also come with a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty! Family Owned since 1957, we serve customers all over the Minneapolis/St. Paul Metro Area. Our staff has been hand picked to make sure you have the fastest, most fantastic buying experience possible. We take all trades and have over 100 financing options. Call our Team today!

About Park Chrysler Jeep

• Spanish Speaking

"Stress free car buying experience."

We wanted a specific make & model and found it at Park searching the internet. Made arrangements on phone. Transaction went smoothly with great service and we got exactly what we wanted. Flew from Washington state and drove it home. Everyone we met and worked with was friendly and professional. A great car buying experience. We would definitely recommend this dealership.

Michael Simons, Sales

"Very Professional Experience"

After having visited another Jeep dealership on the same day, we are able to compare the experience and Craig Schroeder far exceeded our expectations. He was knowledgeable, polite, willing to work with us, and provided a very dignified, professional experience when leasing our new Jeep. We would recommend Park and Craig to anyone wanting to lease or purchase a vehicle.

"Could not be happier!"

Joe and everyone else at Park Chrysler Jeep made sure I was getting exactly what I wanted, and were great to work with! I will be recommending them to all my friends who are looking for cars.

"Eight is NOT Enough!"

It all started in 1992 with an Eagle Premier from Park Jeep Eagle and a sale guy named, Steve Otis. We just purchased our 8th vehicle ... a 2015 Wrangler Sahara. Steve was, again, our sales guy and we wouldn't have it any other way! He's the best and the reason we keep coming back to that dealer on highway 13!

"Great sales experience!"

Craig and the Park Chrysler Jeep team were great to work with. Very easy process, felt like I got a great deal. Love the jeep.

"They know Jeep!"

The best experience I have had in my Jeep search - so the search ended there. Customer service from Steve Carpenter was top notch. The selection was the best I have seen in the Twin Cities. The entire process was smooth. I found value in their experience and in their desire to provide excellent service.

"Great Experience. "

Jantzen and Otis were great to work with. The overall experience was fantastic and I would recommend either one of them for your new vehicle purchase.

"Repeat Customer"

I have worked with Steve Carpenter on 2 new car purchases now, and am impressed with his knowledge of their vehicles and services. He is friendly, engaging, and very pleasant to work with. His dedication to the customer is second to none, and I look forward to buying my next vehicle from him as well! We also worked with Shannon Dunn on financing the car, and she is top-notch in her field, as well as wonderful to work with! Her attention to detail ensured that we understood all of the paperwork, and all bases were covered. She is a great asset to the company! We have purchased several other vehicles from Park Chrysler Jeep since 2006, and because of the integrity of the sales team, service department, and the owners, will always look there first for our next vehicle, as well as for service.

Park Chrysler Jeep responded to this review

July 10, 2014

Thank you Scott for your kind and thoughtful words. We are super proud of Steve and Shannon and are glad you were able to have your experience with them. We are here for you if you ever need anything. Enjoy your new vehicle!

"great place to shop"

Steve Otis was a great help in getting me in the car I wanted. He insured me that it will all work out and it did. I cant thank Steve at Park Jeep enough for all the help and comfort I was given.... thanks again Steve!!!!!

"New car purchase"

I loved working with Steve Carpenter! He was very friendly and knowledgable. Thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience. We will definitely be back again!

Reviews of Craig Schroeder