Park Chrysler Jeep

1408 W. Highway 13,
Burnsville, Minnesota 55337
Park Chrysler Jeep Info
About Park Chrysler Jeep

At Park Chrysler Jeep we give you our Best Price First with Internet Prices that apply to everyone! Every Pre-Owned vehicle has passed our 87-point inspection. Most of our vehicles also come with a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty! Family Owned since 1957, we serve customers all over the Minneapolis/St. Paul Metro Area. Our staff has been hand picked to make sure you have the fastest, most fantastic buying experience possible. We take all trades and have a multitude of financing options. Call our Team today!

About Park Chrysler Jeep

• Spanish Speaking
my van
3/30/2015

"Service for first oil change"

The service provided on our visit was very helpful and informative about the car. The staff was very courteous and friendly. We did not have to wait very long and enjoyed having a cup of coffee in the waiting room.

john in parts, nick in service

denise

"It's a Jeep Thing!"

We love the brand and Joe made it a smooth transaction in purchasing what we wanted. We were especially impressed at his vehicle tech knowledge and appreciated he was always available if we needed him!

shamann
3/30/2015

"So happy we went with Park Jeep"

I needed a new car with 4 doors. I came to Park knowing I wanted the Chrysler 200S and already have looked at another dealership. I was so impressed by the low-pressure sales experience and I loved that I was supporting a small business instead of a large chain. Mi Nam was always very friendly and helpful, and he and everyone at Park Chrysler Jeep worked hard for this sale. The process was easy and everything went smooth. I'm excited to continue using Park Jeep for service.

LC12345
3/30/2015

"Smooth and great experience!"

Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Everything was a very smooth process, we were in and out with exactly what we wanted! Jaun was great!

Juan Berenguer

MarkS1952
3/30/2015

"Consistent and Excellent Service"

I have purchased 4 Jeeps from Park Jeep and always service them at Park because I can count on great service at a fair price.

TJ Jones

Askorich
3/29/2015

"Park Chryseler Jeep Excellence!"

I leased my second vehicle at Park with Steve Otis. 1 phone call and he had exactly what I needed and the transaction was done in a matter of hours. Not to mention they came and picked me up to chauffeur me to the dealership! Buy or lease your next vehicle at Park Jeep! You won't regret it!

Fisher12
3/28/2015

"Dedication to the Customer"

I went in to get my first car (I had owned one previously, but this was my first time going through a dealership as well as financing). The person with whom I talked helped many to narrow from a wide selection several cars which would not only meet my needs but provided many features I hadn't even considered (like a regular wall outlet plug :p). After selecting the car I desired the salesmen worked vigorously to get me the financing I needed. By no means was my credit bad (actually it was rather good) but as I was inexperienced it was going to be tricky as I had a maximum limit I was looking to pay monthly. Well, sure enough two hours later I get a call from him saying he had worked it out with a third party that if I paid a little more on the down payment I would get the rate I desired. I discussed what I was getting with a friend who had worked for Chrysler in the past and he informed me that they were getting very little if any profit from my transaction. While I would never condemn a man for making a living, the commitment displayed to get me what I needed without any fuss or hustle definitely made this a painless experience and I shall definitely be less anxious in the future when working with dealerships, especially as I'll most likely be returning to Park Chrysler for all my needs. As an aside they even bought from me the car I was driving at the time, a '99 Pontiac Grand Am, for several hundred more than I thought it worth, which was the absolute icing on the cake. Thanks, Park Chrysler!

Jeepster

"Friendly, knowledgeable staff"

I found the staff friendly and helpful. Steve Carpenter knew his product well and was most helpful in making a deal for a new Wrangler. He was a bit too intense sometimes and threw lots of information at me very quickly but always was willing to slow down when I needed time to digest what I was learning. I appreciate dealing with someone knowledgeable about a product! I do wish the place wasn't so landlocked so there would be a bit more room for easy client parking.

Arturo
3/27/2015

"I was Satisfy with your Customer Service Thank you... "

Was Great visiting your Dealer was very good explain about the loan and what they can help to further assist me in. We were very good treated as real customers and not as a one more car.. Thank you Park Chrysler Jeep to provide with a different experience.

JohnRC1313

"Love my Jeep"

Nothing but a good experience. Flew from Calgary Canada to buy it, and have no regrets at all! Looked at a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo over the internet and told Mike Munzeen that I was flying down to buy it. Don't think he believed me, but I did!

Mike Muzeen