Park Chrysler Jeep

Park Chrysler Jeep

Call
Park Chrysler Jeep Info
About Park Chrysler Jeep

At Park Chrysler Jeep we give you our Best Price First with Internet Prices that apply to everyone! Every Pre-Owned vehicle has passed our 87-point inspection. Most of our vehicles also come with a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty! Family Owned since 1957, we serve customers all over the Minneapolis/St. Paul Metro Area. Our staff has been hand picked to make sure you have the fastest, most fantastic buying experience possible. We take all trades and have over 100 financing options. Call our Team today!

About Park Chrysler Jeep

• Spanish Speaking

"Could not be happier!"

Joe and everyone else at Park Chrysler Jeep made sure I was getting exactly what I wanted, and were great to work with! I will be recommending them to all my friends who are looking for cars.

"Eight is NOT Enough!"

It all started in 1992 with an Eagle Premier from Park Jeep Eagle and a sale guy named, Steve Otis. We just purchased our 8th vehicle ... a 2015 Wrangler Sahara. Steve was, again, our sales guy and we wouldn't have it any other way! He's the best and the reason we keep coming back to that dealer on highway 13!

"Great sales experience!"

Craig and the Park Chrysler Jeep team were great to work with. Very easy process, felt like I got a great deal. Love the jeep.

"They know Jeep!"

The best experience I have had in my Jeep search - so the search ended there. Customer service from Steve Carpenter was top notch. The selection was the best I have seen in the Twin Cities. The entire process was smooth. I found value in their experience and in their desire to provide excellent service.

"Great Experience. "

Jantzen and Otis were great to work with. The overall experience was fantastic and I would recommend either one of them for your new vehicle purchase.

"Repeat Customer"

I have worked with Steve Carpenter on 2 new car purchases now, and am impressed with his knowledge of their vehicles and services. He is friendly, engaging, and very pleasant to work with. His dedication to the customer is second to none, and I look forward to buying my next vehicle from him as well! We also worked with Shannon Dunn on financing the car, and she is top-notch in her field, as well as wonderful to work with! Her attention to detail ensured that we understood all of the paperwork, and all bases were covered. She is a great asset to the company! We have purchased several other vehicles from Park Chrysler Jeep since 2006, and because of the integrity of the sales team, service department, and the owners, will always look there first for our next vehicle, as well as for service.

Park Chrysler Jeep responded to this review

July 10, 2014

Thank you Scott for your kind and thoughtful words. We are super proud of Steve and Shannon and are glad you were able to have your experience with them. We are here for you if you ever need anything. Enjoy your new vehicle!

"great place to shop"

Steve Otis was a great help in getting me in the car I wanted. He insured me that it will all work out and it did. I cant thank Steve at Park Jeep enough for all the help and comfort I was given.... thanks again Steve!!!!!

"New car purchase"

I loved working with Steve Carpenter! He was very friendly and knowledgable. Thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience. We will definitely be back again!

"Unhappy Car Purchase"

My wife and I purchased a 2006 Grand Cherokee from this dealership 2 weeks ago. Prior to purchasing the vehicle we read reviews on that make/model, and we saw that the dealership was highly rated online. We also read the vehicle’s Carfax and we were ensured by the salesperson that the car had just passed an 87-point inspection. Unfortunately, problems with the vehicle became apparent the day we brought it home. We noticed that the engine would rev when the car was idling. We brought it to Park Chrysler Jeep’s repair shop the next chance we got. It was somewhat of an unpleasant experience for my wife because she ended up sitting in the waiting room for 3½ hours, during which time the mechanic never offered so much as an update on the vehicle’s progress or an estimation of how long it would take. When they were done working on the car, the mechanic sent my wife out the door without any paperwork and an extremely brief explanation of what work was done. Within 24 hours, we realized that the vehicle’s problems had worsened: all of the lights were flashing on and off, the Check Engine light stayed on, the vehicle was losing coolant, the sunroof was leaking water, the engine would still rev in idle, etc. We brought the vehicle back to the repair shop and this time we were ensured that they would call us to give us an update within an hour or two. This did not happen, and we had to call back twice to receive an update on the car. After giving it a lot of thought, my wife and I both agreed that we no longer wanted the vehicle. We feel strongly that this vehicle never should have passed inspection or been sold in its current state. We returned on Monday and spoke with the sales manager, to whom we communicated our wishes. He told us that this is more or less “what we get” when we buy a used car, and that this dealership is “not in the business of taking cars back the first time something goes wrong with them.” My wife reminded him that this was, in fact, the second time within 9 days that something had gone wrong with this car. However, he informed us that he would not take the vehicle back until this second attempt to fix it. My wife and I agreed to those terms (albeit unhappily). When we received a call that the repairs were complete and that the car was ready to go, my wife went there to pick it up. Before driving it, she checked the coolant level. Even though we had been told that the car was ready to be driven, there was almost no coolant in the tank. We both feel strongly that customers should not be responsible for double-checking the work of mechanics at a repair shop, especially one that is supposedly the “best Jeep dealership in the Midwest”(sales manager’s words). Furthermore, part of the “repairs” involved the removal of an automatic start that had been installed by a previous owner. According to the mechanic, this auto start had been improperly installed and was causing the problems with the lights. However, Park Chrysler Jeep did not replace the auto start, so even though we bought a vehicle with that feature we are left with one that does not have it.

Rob Beck

Park Chrysler Jeep responded to this review

July 02, 2014

Dear Mr. McNutt, We are sorry to hear that we did not live up to our online reputation with your experience and we do appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to review this situation. Part of our business philosophy at Park is to never miss the chance to make improvements when we can and specific feedback always is helpful in this regard. I want to assure you that this Jeep did pass our inspection, and as we discovered with you, one of the prior owners had installed an after-market remote start which was causing intermittent electrical issues that didn't show up originally. It is something that we would want to correct, and we did ask for the opportunity to make it right and to provide you a loaner car while we undertook the work. There is not a factory remote start option for a 2006 Grand Cherokee, and we just can't recommend putting one in due to the very high chance of electrical issues like you experienced. If you would like to discuss your experience further, we welcome you to contact us again personally.

"friendly AND with knowledge and efficient"

The 4 employees mentioned operate as friends while being efficient and giving confidence that they know what they are doing (knowledge). The entire process was done in about 3 hours. We've not worked with Shannon before but have returned because of the other three: Steve, Doreen, and Cory.

Doreen and Cory in service