Read Reviews Park Place Porsche Dallas

Neal BrownNew Car Sales Consultant32 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Park Place Porsche Dallas

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Park Place Porsche Dallas has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Park Place Porsche Dallas

When you’re in the market for a vehicle as remarkably engineered as a Porsche, you have every right to demand the best. That’s what you’ll find at Park Place Porsche. We’ve been honored as a Porsche Premier dealer not once, but 17 times. This year, we were one of only 25 dealers in the country to achieve Premier status, and the most winning dealership in Texas.

Choose from an exciting collection of new and pre-owned Porsche 911s, Boxsters, Caymans, Panameras, Cayenne SUVs and the all new Macan. When it comes to service, we’re committed to providing the quality our Dallas/Fort Worth clients expect. Our 19 certified Porsche technicians, two of whom are the highest Gold Meister level, rely on the latest state-of-the-art equipment to service vehicles, while clients relax in our newly remodeled, work-friendly lounge with complimentary Wi-Fi, iPads and fresh-ground coffee. As an owner of a Porsche from Park Place you will receive complimentary car washes.

Visit Park Place Porsche and see for yourself the results 25 years of automotive excellence.

Our Location

Patrick CarrollPatrick Carroll
Wade DaysWade Days
Ashley EdwardsAshley Edwards

My Review Of Park Place Porsche Dallas :

I was in need of a new car, but in no huge rush to purchase one. I expressed an interest in the Cayenne to my husband, so he visited Park Place Porsche on 7/18 while I was at work. Ashley assisted him, and he was "SOLD." He was very impressed with the car and Ashley's customer service, so he asked me to come to the dealership to check it out. I was not thinking that I would be buying a "Porsche" that day. I figured I'd just test the waters. Ashley was very helpful, kept us current on his status at all times, and took us out for a test drive. He was very knowledgeable, but not pushy. He wanted me to make the right decision for me. I left the dealership that night with my 2014 Platinum Edition Black Porsche Cayenne. The process was effortless from start to finish. The finance manager, Patrick, was also great to work with. I returned later the next week for a car wash and gas. I also had a minor interior repair that was done with no problem. Ashley dropped me off at my office and picked me up once the work was done. I am looking forward to a long-term relationship with this dealer.

Response From: Park Place Porsche Dallas
Added: 8/21/2014 3:32:18 PM

We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with Ashley and Patrick when buying your 2014 Platinum Edition Cayenne, and thank you for choosing Park Place Dealerships for your purchasing experience. If there is anything else you need, don't hesitate to visit us. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Twitter
"Finding gold at park place"

Micahrepp
8/17/2014 11:27:27 AM

Neal BrownNeal Brown

3.8

My Review Of Park Place Porsche Dallas :

Neal Brown was great to work with and in general the people at Park Place Porsche were professional and the product at the dealership is high quality. I got a great pre owned Lexus SC 430. Super car. I was a walk-in customer and at first was passed through a few sales reps. I would recommend a call ahead and maybe an appt so they have some idea of what you are looking for and are ready for you.

"Smooth Transaction!"

fzmbnx
8/15/2014 9:20:24 AM

Eric MazariegosEric Mazariegos

My Review Of Park Place Porsche Dallas :

Eric did a great job in closing our deal. He was very knowledgeable about my car and its features. When I arrived - everything was as promised and just as we had discussed over the phone. I would recommend Eric to anyone looking for a new or used car. Thanks Eric!

Twitter
"2nd time is a 2nd charm"

jwl1011
8/12/2014 1:03:39 PM

My Review Of Park Place Porsche Dallas :

If you in the market for a Porsche this is the place to go. If you want a great sales representative then look for Kevin Shevlin. Have dealt with him on numerous occasions and took delivery of our newest Porsche yesterday! We love it.
Kevin is a great representative of the both Park Place and the Porsche brand. He treats the entire family as if they were long time friends. Great guy, great sales service, great attitude!

Pete Hodges in the finance department offered us some wonderful options and was a pleasure as well.

Twitter
"Great experience getting a 911"

Dan Bitman
8/11/2014 10:26:38 AM

Patrick CarrollPatrick Carroll
Jason EnglandJason England

My Review Of Park Place Porsche Dallas :

Had a great experience getting a 011 from Park Place. Jason and Kevin were able to answer all my questions and did everything in their power to make the transaction very smooth. They were even able to arrange a delivery of the vehicle to my doorstop which was well beyond my expectations. Will work with them again in the future.

Twitter
"Purchased a pre-own vehicle"

jessicamartinez
8/10/2014 5:25:45 PM

Eric MazariegosEric Mazariegos

My Review Of Park Place Porsche Dallas :

My husband and I purchased a vehicle from Park Place Porsche Dallas last Saturday. We worked with Eric with purchasing our pre-owned Mini Cooper. He was a great salesman, very accommodating, and helpful with our car purchase. I would highly recommend working with Eric on future sales.

Twitter
"Fantastic service, even better experience!"

mayesfamily
8/8/2014 3:55:00 PM

My Review Of Park Place Porsche Dallas :

I have bought several cars at Park Place, but my experience with Kevin at Park Place Porsche was my favorite so far. He was fantastic working with my schedule to see the car, with my kids when they were with me, and made me feel comfortable buying a used car from him. I can not say enough about the way my family was treated, and I would definitely refer Kevin to anyone who will listen! Thank you for an awesome experience!

"2015 Porsche Macan S"

guardian2014
8/6/2014 5:05:52 PM

Keith BeitterKeith Beitter

My Review Of Park Place Porsche Dallas :

This is my second purchase from Park Place and yet again Keith Beitter was my SA. It was another positive experience not only from the initial ordering, but the contact throughout the build process and culminating in the delivery of my Macan. I'm sure all of the sales advisors are great, but I would rather work with Keith and Park Place on my future Porsche purchases.

"2015 Porsche Macan S"

bryanefisher
8/4/2014 2:18:17 PM

Kevan ChughtaiKevan Chughtai

My Review Of Park Place Porsche Dallas :

Prior to my purchase at Park Place, I had heard many great things about the Park Place dealerships. They certainly did not disappoint, lived up to their reputation and exceeded my expectations. Kevan Chughtai made the processed extremely easy and was able to get my deal completed late on a Friday evening. What has impressed me even more is the follow up from Kevan after my lease purchase. From ensuring that all my expectations had been met to providing transportation to the airport on a recent trip, I could not ask or expect more.

Twitter
"Purchase 911 S Convertable"

Terri75248
7/23/2014 6:30:01 PM

Wade DaysWade Days

My Review Of Park Place Porsche Dallas :

Wade Days provided excellent service and really made our buying experience fun. I would recommend him highly to anyone. He was very helpful and worked with us for most the day to get our documents and financing in order.

Reviews 11-20 >>